Welcome to Gaia! ::

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shilo glared at him as her anger rose, "You ********! Leave! Get out! I told you last night that I never wanted to see you again! What the hell do you want?! You ruined my life a long time ago are you here to ruin it again! I swear you lay one finger on Analise or my daughter I swear I'll rip your throat out!" She growled low in her throat as her eyes flashed red.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Xavier sighed, "I would never do anything to hurt you. And I know hurting them would hurt you. I'm not here to ruin your life." He muttered the words softly with a frown still on his face. He hadn't expected her to be happy to see him, but at leasy she could have let him explain. Apparently she didn't want to hear it though. He wasn't scared of her, not even when her eyes flashed red. The thought of dying didn't scare him anymore. He might even welcome death, and be happy with it at this point.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shilo glared at him then took a deep breath. The least she could do was hear him out, "Get out." She paused at him, "Get out of my room. Stand outside the door while I get dressed then we can talk." She waited for him to leave then she grabbed a tank top and a pair of sweat pants. She wrapped her robe around her and grabbed her cell. She sent a quick text to Analise saying I'm awake now, unfortunately. Don't come home yet. Xavier decided to drop by. I'll call you when it's safe to come home. I love you baby. Stay safe. She left the room and nodded for him to follow her. She led him down to the living room and she sat down on the couch, "What do you want Xavier?"

Ice-Cold Hunter

Xavier sighed and then nodded as he waited outside the room for her. He followed her into the living room, watching as she sat on the couch. He stayed where he was, still standing, and took a deep breath. "I just want to explain.. I had to leave, I didn't want to. But I couldn't tell you anything then, about why I had to leave or where I was going. You were always on my mind, after all this time I still never forgot you."

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shilo sighed heavily then curled her legs under her. "So why did you leave me?" She stated coldly.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Xavier sighed, biting his lip. "Well.. You know I'm about two hundred or so years older than you right?" At the time, he couldn't remember if he'd told her. He chuckled and shrugged, continuing, "There were some pretty powerful vampire hunters after me. I needed to get away, and I didn't want to risk your life. If I'd had the time, I would have told you that I had to leave. But there wasn't any time. I'd always planned to come back for you. I only wished I could have told you that. They would have killed us both if I stayed." He glanced away as he finished speaking, as if he was unable to look at her anymore. He hated to know that he had ever hurt her in any way. It was the last thing he ever wanted to do.

((I know it sucks.. Sorry))

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shilo laughed at him. She ran her fingers through her hair as she stopped laughing, "You think they didn't hurt me? You left me alone in your home!!!!! You didn't think that Vampire Hunters wouldn't try to kill any vampire?" She sighed angrily as she pulled her robe off. She pulled her tank top up to show a very large ragged scar that ran the length of her stomach. It was blocked by the tank top but it was clear that it went all the way to her heart. "They raped me and nearly killed me. They tied me up in your basement and tortured me for three months. Three months Xavier!!! They tortured me and raped me for that long. The only reason why I managed to escape was because one of the hunters loosened my chains. I barely survived." She sat back down and took a deep breath, "I've got more scars than you can see."

Ice-Cold Hunter

Xavier sighed and then frowned. "I'm sorry, Shilo. If I'd know, I'd have risked my own life to come back for you." He bit his lip before making himself look at her again. He stayed quiet for a while as he started to think. "What would help? Do you want to kill me? If that will make you feel better, you can." His face showed her that he was serious. He stood still and looked at her with a straight face.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shilo shook her head at him, "Don't bother with that. I made my peace with you a long time ago. So no, I don't want to kill you. There's no point. I'm happy now. I've got Analise who I love more than anything in the world and we have a beautiful three year old daughter. I love them both." She crossed her arms over her chest and sighed slightly, "What do you want Xavier? Why are you here?"

Ice-Cold Hunter

Xavier sighed and then nodded. "I just needed to see you again.. I am glad to see you're still alive, and happy. But I haven't been happy since I left you." He sighed and turned away, shaking his head slightly. What was he doing here? She'd clearly moved on. She didn't need him anymore. "I guess I'll go then.." He really didn't want to, but she didn't want him there.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shilo sighed heavily then ran her fingers through her hair, "Wait Xavier. Do you have a place to stay? No matter how much hatred I have for you, you did still change me and at one point I did love you. If you don't have a place to stay, we have spare rooms that you can stay in." She sighed slightly then took a deep breath, "You are part of my past and Analise and Amber is my future. Would you like to meet them?"

Ice-Cold Hunter

Xavier paused and looked at her, shrugging slightly. "Honestly, no. I've just been staying where ever I can find shelter from the sun." He chuckled and shrugged, staring at her and biting his lip gently. She was really offering to let him stay here, after all he'd done to her? He nodded slightly, "Alright, I'll stay. Just until I have my own place again. Went back and found my old home destroyed. Guess it wouldn't have been safe to stay there anyway." He paused as he realized he was rambling, and when she mentioned meeting Analise and Amber he took a deep breath before nodding. He wasn't sure he really wanted to, but if he was going to be staying here, he most likely would eventually. "Yeah, I suppose.."

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shilo nodded then took a deep breath, "Then you'll stay here. As you can see we have more than enough room. Do you have any bags or anything?'" She listened to him ramble and she shook her head at him, "Relax. It's not like you don't know me. Nothing hasn't changed. BUT! We have rules for a reason. We have a three year old running around the house, so any weapons you have, will be locked in the safe. Period. Analise will explain the rest of the rules to you." She pulled out her cell and called her, "Hey baby." She smiled then laughed slightly, "Amber, what are you doing with mom's phone? Mhm. Can you hand the phone over to mommy? Yes, baby, I love you to, now let me talk to mommy. Thank you angel." She smiled then waited for Analise to answer the phone, "Hey baby. Yeah. You can come home but, Xavier will be staying with us for a little bit. He doesn't have safety from the sun." She listened to Analise complain for a minute, "I love you to baby and I'll see you in a little bit okay?" She turned back to Xavier and nodded towards the stairs, "Follow me, I'll show you to your room then I'll introduce you to Maria. She's out maid slash nanny."

Ice-Cold Hunter

Xavier nodded slightly and then shook his head. "Nope, I don't have anything really." He nodded as he listened to her, watching her talk on the phone. He nodded again as she hung up and told him to follow her, which he did silently, lost in his own thoughts. Did Shilo really think it was a good idea to have him staying here? Maybe she didn't realize that he still loved her. He sighed as he shook that thought away.

Analise sighed as she got in the car with Amber and drove back home. She parked the car and grabbed Amber in her arms, walking up to the door and opening it and walking inside the house slowly. She didn't want Xavier here, and Shilo knew that. Hopefully he would gte his own place soon and be out of their lives. She closed the door once they were inside, and sat Amber down gently.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shilo showed Xavier to the room he would be staying in. She smiled when she heard the doors opening and closing. She was still exhausted but she never missed a chance to spend time with her family, "They're hear. Oh, one more rule, keep your fangs off my wife, my daughter and my maid. That's my rule. I'm the only one who gets my fangs into Analise. Got it? Good." She smiled then practically ran down the stairs. She smiled when Amber giggled loudly and ran into her arms. She scooped her up and gently threw her in the air, catching her. "Hey baby! I missed you to." She smiled when the child started rambling in her own child like way. She kissed her forehead before turning to Analise, "Analise this is Xavier, my maker. Xavier this is my wife, Analise and this is Amber our daughter." Amber giggled loudly and waved before reaching her arms out to be taken by Xavier. Shilo shook her head and put her daughters arms down, "No Amber. Stranger right?" Amber paused then giggled and nodded.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff