Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Hunter

Analise stared at her for a moment and then frowned. "I don't wanna go to sleep." She leaned against Shilo as she pulled her into her arms and yawned, resting her eyes shut. As it was, she didn't notice how upset Shilo was. But that was only because she was drunk. If she wasn't, she never would have said what she did and Shilo would have had no reason to get upset. She wrapped her arms around Shilo, feeling half asleep by this point. "I love you," she muttered quietly as she rested her head against Shilo's shoulder.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shilo smiled as she held Analise gently, "I love you to baby. Just rest your eyes." She smiled as she started singing in a different language. Just holding her gently she tried to push the images away but it wasn't going to happen.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Analise yawned and nodded, holding onto her a little tighter. Her grip loosened some as she finally fell asleep after Shilo started singing to her. She smiled in her sleep, her body slumped against Shilo's, her arms still lightly wrapped around her.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shilo smiled as she held her as she slept. She loved her so much but one day she'd have to watch her die. She sighed heavily as she reached over and pushed the button for the shutters to come down over the windows and doors. She felt the familiar prickle at the back of her neck as she knew the sun was rising. She closed her eyes and tried to sleep but images assaulted her. She didn't toss or turn. She just laid there, arms wrapped around Analise. She didn't wake until she felt tiny arms wrap around her neck. She opened one eye slowly and laughed when her daughters face as pressed against her, "Good morning baby." The three year old giggled loudly then launched herself at her mom. She wrapped one arm around her daughter and coddled her gently.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Analise yawned, blinking as she woke up. She smiled as she watched Shilo with their daughter. She yawned again and stretched a little, rubbing her head gently. "Morning you two," she muttered quietly, trying not to make too much noise because of her horrible headache. That was what she got for drinking so much last night. She leaned over and kissed Shilo's cheek gently.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shilo laughed and bounced the baby on her lap. She leaned over and kissed Analise gently, "Go shower baby. I'll take care of Amber until you get out then I need to rest. Even if it's only for a few hours." She laughed slightly then laid their daughter on the bed, she pulled her shirt up then blew a raspberry on Amber's stomach, making her giggle loudly. She smiled then nipped at her daughter, "You are sooo yummy Amber. I'm gonna eat you!" The child giggled again then squirmed under her as she giggled more.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Analise kissed her back and nodded, watching them for a moment then getting out of the bed and walking toward the bathroom. She yawned as she stepped into the shower, just letting the water run over her body and enjoying the feeling of it. She smiled, feeling refreshed as she finished the shower. She got out and dried herself off, putting on some clothes quickly before walking back into the bedroom. She looked at Shilo, "Alright, get some sleep love."

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shilo played with their daughter while Analise showered. She laughed as her daughter showed her some pictures she had drawn. It was of her, she basically looked like Dracula. She laughed at her then held up the picture so Analise could see, "We have to tell Maria not to allow Amber to watch the old Dracula movies. She still thinks this is how I look when I go out." She laughed then tickled the girl, making her squeal with happiness and giggles.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Analise chuckled, shaking her head as she looked at the picture. She walked over to the bed and sat down, smiling as she watched them, leaning against the back of the bed. "You look tired, babe. Rest." She said to Shilo, kissing her softly.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shilo laughed then kissed Amber gently as she handed her over to Analise, "I know baby. Go take her to the park for a bit. I'll call you when I'm up alright?" She leaned over and kissed Analise a bit more passionately then she meant to. She pulled back and winked at her, "Maybe during Amber's nap we'll have a mommy and mommy nap." She winked at her then laid back in the bed.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Analise took Amber from her and nodded lightly. She smiled and kissed her back, shaking her head at her words. "You're bad, love. I'll see you later." She held Amber in her arms and walked out of the bedroom with her. She left the house and got in her car, driving to the park with Amber. She smiled and kissed her cheek and sat her down on the ground, taking her hand and walking around the park with her.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shilo smiled as she watched them leave. She curled up under the covers and started to snooze.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Analise continued to walk around the park with Amber, smiling as she watched her, waiting for Shilo to wake up and call her.

Xavier yawned as he rose from his bed. He rubbed his eyes a moment and got dressed quickly. He planned to visit Shilo, he only hoped Analise wasn't there. He focused on her and then teleported, and he was inside her home. He looked around for a moment, catching Shilo's scent. He smiled as he walked toward it, and found her asleep in her bed. He walked forward slowly, reaching out a hand as if to touch her.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shilo stirred slightly when a strange shiver ran down her spine. She woke up slowly, she glanced to the clock and frowned when she had only been sleeping for ten minutes. She groaned and rolled over then gasped when she saw Xavier. She glared as she pulled the covers up to her chin. She was naked because she hated sleeping with clothes. Without warning she grabbed the alarm clock and threw it at his head, "What the hell are you doing here?!!!!!!!"

Ice-Cold Hunter

Xavier rolled his eyes, moving to the side as she threw the clock at him. "What do you think I'm doing here?" He replied, watching her and making sure to stay a good distance away. He sighed softly and then frowned. "I never wanted to leave, you know. But I am glad to see you found someone else who makes you happy." As much as it hurt to say those words, he forced them out anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff