Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Hunter

Violet kissed her back and looked at the food, beginning to eat. "So what made you decide to do this?" She asked, glancing at Kali and smiling a little. She continued to eat quietly, glancing at Kali out of the corner of her eye.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kali shrugged her shoulders as she ate a strawberry, "I don't know. It's just what I do when I bring a girl home and sleep with her. Usually I feed them then kick them out, but, you're my room mate so I can't kick you out." She laughed then ate a grape, "Not like I'd want to anyways. After last night I just might keep you prisoner here." She winked playfully at her.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Violet laughed softly as she finished her food, staring at Kali. "Oh really? I was that good, huh?" She said, laughing again and winking back at her, leaning back against the bed and smiling slightly. "So you have anything planned for today?" She asked curiously.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kali laughed then leaned over and kissed her, "Yeah. I liked it." She laughed again then yawned, "Nothing really. gotta go shopping for a pair of new shoes besides that I've got nothing. Why? You wanna spend the whole day in bed?" She smiled then winked at her playfully.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Violet kissed her back and smiled, listening to her speak. She laughed as Kali finished, "Maybe.. Do you?" She yawned again and glanced at the clock before looking back at Kali and smiling.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kali laughed then stretched, "I'd love to. But, unfortunately I do need to go pick up a few things." She smiled then leaned over and kissed her, "I'm gonna go hop in the shower." She chuckled before she headed from the room to the bathroom

Ice-Cold Hunter

Violet frowned and nodded, kissing her back. "Without me?" She asked teasingly when Kali said she was going to take a shower. She watched silently as she watched Kali walked away and pretended to pout.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kali showered quickly then she came back to the bedroom, with just the towel wrapped around her. "Did you miss me?" She smiled then sat down next to her.

Ice-Cold Hunter

"Of course I did, you should have let me come with you.." Violet said softly, sitting up and smiling slightly, kissing her. She looked at her body, still naked, and stretched slightly. "Well if you're going out somewhere I might as well get some things done too," she muttered after a moment or two.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kali smiled then laid down next to her, "I would love for you to join me but, no touchy feely stuff unfortunately. Not unless we are in private." She smiled then leaned over and nibbled her neck, "Hm I'm very tempted to just say here and have fun with you all day again."

Ice-Cold Hunter

Violet watched her and smiled slightly. "I didn't say you had to let me come with you.. And that is tempting." She replied quietly, holding back a sigh. She smiled again to hide what she was thinking and shrugged slightly, getting quiet.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kali laughed then kissed her nose, "Naw. I want you to come, It'll be fun." She smiled then kissed her gently before she slipped from the bed to get dressed. She checked her cell phone then turned it on. Almost immediately it started buzzing with all the messages she had from Emily. She just rolled her eyes and let it vibrate. She sighed then pulled out a short jean skirt followed by a thong, her bra and a tight t-shirt. "So are you gonna come or not?"

Ice-Cold Hunter

"I guess if you want me too..." Violet said softly as she stood and started to get dressed, glancing at Kali. When she was finished she stood there quietly for a moment. "Why do you want me to come with you?" She wondered out loud.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kali smiled then shrugged as she ran her brush through her hair. "Because I think you're cute and I like your company." She smiled then went into her closet and pulled out a pair of high heels. She glanced at her self in the mirror and smiled, "What do you think?"

Ice-Cold Hunter

"Okay.." Violet said, sighing. She smiled slightly and nodded as she watched her. "Looks good," she said softly, nodding a moment before glancing away, wondering if going out with her would be the best idea.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff