Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Hunter

Violet watched her, having little reaction the first time Kali kissed her. She could feel her arms on both sides of her. When Kali kissed her the second time she kissed back, her arms slowly wrapping around Kali's body as she pulled her closer.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kali smirked, knowing that she had gotten what she wanted. She smiled, deepening the kiss as she crawled into Violet's lap. She wrapped her arms around her neck before deepening the kiss. She pulled back a little and smiled, "Wanna go to my bedroom?" She smiled then winked at her,

Ice-Cold Hunter

Violet kept kissing her back, her arms still wrapped around her as Kali crawled into her lap. She smiled slightly at her as she pulled away and asked the question. And she nodded weakly, a little out of breath as she stared at her.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kali smiled then crawled off of her. She linked her fingers with hers, pulling her off the couch, "Come on darling. I'm going to rock your world." She smiled then led her into her room. Once there she pushed Violet on to her bed before she crawled up her body, planting kisses on her legs, stomach, breasts and finally her neck. She gently kissed her lips and smiled, "You ever been with a girl before Violet?"

Ice-Cold Hunter

Violet let Kali lead her into the room, letting out a weak moan as she felt Kali's lips touch parts of her body. She looked at her, kissing her back as Kali finally reached her lips. She nodded lightly at the question. "Yes," she answered quietly, staring at her. She wondered what suddenly made her decide she wanted this, after all this time.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kali smiled then kissed again, "Good. I hate being with girls who's never been with a girl before. They just don't know what they are doing." She smiled then pulled her shirt off. "Let's do this." She winked then leaned down and started teasing her..........

((Time skip))

Kali smiled as she stretched and yawned slightly, "Okay. That was amazing." She smirked then rolled over and faced Violet. "How was it for you?" She smirked then yawned again.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Violet looked at her and smiled. "Really? I'm glad you enjoyed it... It was amazing for me too.." She muttered, almost seeming to become shy now as she thought about what they had just done. But she couldn't bring herself to regret it. She had wanted it to happen for so long.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kali smiled then sat up and sighed as her phone rang. She rolled over Violet and grabbed it. She groaned as she saw her girlfriend's number, "Stay quiet. And I mean it." She said to Violet before she answered, "Hey baby. Yeah I was sleeping. Yes you woke me up." She rolled her eyes and sighed, "What do you want Em? I'm tired and I want to go back to sleep." She paused while she listened to her girlfriend sob and cry, "Okay Emily I'm going to sleep. Whatever. I'll see you later." She groaned then hung up the phone, "God that girl is damn annoying." She muttered before she turned back to Violet, "So, want to spend the night here? Or do you want to go back to your room?"

Ice-Cold Hunter

Violet stayed quiet and listened to her talk on the phone. When she hung up she said, "Sorry if it seems too personal.. But if she's so annoying why are you with her?" She asked quietly, looking at Kali questioningly. Then she yawned slightly, waiting a moment for an answer before she said, "I think I'll just stay here." She smiled slightly and winked at her, yawning again and getting comfy.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kali smiled then leaned over and kissed her deeply, "That my darling is really not important." She smiled then groaned when her phone rang again.She rolled over, grabbed it then hit the ignore button. She then turned it off. She turned back to Violet and smiled "So, where were we my sweet?"

Ice-Cold Hunter

Violet smiled slightly and kissed her back. "If you say so.." She watched silently as she turned off her phone and smiled when Kali returned her attention to her. She wrapped her arms around Kali gently and kissed her again, pressing close to her.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kali smiled then kissed her back, "You are so ******** hot. I'm glad I did this." SHe smiled then kissed her again. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. She pulled back and glared, "Oh my good god. If that's Emily, I'm gonna wring her friggin neck." She then slipped from the bed and grabbed her house coat. She wrapped it around her body before she headed to the door.

Ice-Cold Hunter

"At least then I'd have you to myself..." Violet muttered as she left, sighing and relaxing in the bed. She yawned again and waited for Kali to come back. She glanced around the room and just laid there quietly, listening.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kali groaned as she opened the door to her girlfriend, "Emily, I swear to god that if you don't leave right now, I'm going to dump your a**. I'm trying to sleep for gods sake!" The girl started sobbing and crying about how sorry she was. Kali held up her hand, "Goodbye Emily. If I hear from you in the next four days we are finished. Period." The woman stopped crying and nodded, "Good. Now get lost and I mean. Call, text show up here and we are done. Now leave." She said angrily before she slammed the door in the girls face. She smirked then walked back to the bedroom, "Now, where were we sexy?" She smiled then walked back to the bed. She laid next to her and ran her nails down her arm.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Violet grinned as she walked back into the room and wrapped her arms around Kali again. "I could get used to this," she mutted as she smiled at her. "I kind of like having you to myself." She said before she could stop herself, and blushed slightly, kissing Kali on the lips.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff