Welcome to Gaia! ::

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kali laughed then started to scoop out the food on her plate. She started eating and moaned at the taste of some of the food, "I love Chinese food. It's the best ever." She smiled then licked her fingers almost seductively. She smiled and quickly finished off her plate. "Oh my god! I am sooo full!" She giggled then skipped over to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of wine, "Wine?" She smiled then grabbed two glasses and poured them full. She took one and sipped it, "Movie time?"

Ice-Cold Hunter

Violet smirked slightly as she watched her, getting some food for herself and beginning to eat. When she was finished she just sat there and watched Kali, rolling her eyes. "You're weird, you know." She said laughing as she stood and took one of the glasses from Kali's hand, nodding. "Sure, that sounds fun." She started back over to the couch, taking a sip from the glass.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kali smirked then sipped the wine, "You know you love me." She smiled then followed her into the living room. She sat down on the couch and crossed her legs. She sipped her wine slowly then put a movie on. "Ooh I love this one." She smiled then winked at her.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Violet rolled her eyes and sat on the couch. "Maybe I do," she teased, glancing at the tv but watching Kali from the corner of her eye. It crossed her mind that maybe she should get out for a walk, enjoy the fresh air. And maybe it would just help take mind off of Kali. But oh well. She smiled slightly at her and focused on the tv after another moment or two, drinking more of the wine.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kali smiled then scooted over and leaned down a bit. She put her head in Violet's lap. She finished off her wine then put the glass on the table. She smiled then curled her arms under her head but kept it in her lap. "Do you mind if I lay like this?"

Ice-Cold Hunter

Violet finished her glass and then watched her, smiling slightly. "Get comfy why don't you, she teased, shaking her head as she asked the question, "No, I don't mind at all..." She leaned forward a moment and sat the glass down, glancing at Kali and then leaning back again.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kali smiled then yawned slightly, "I think I need more wine." She smiled then got up and walked to the kitchen.She grabbed the bottle and brought it back. She quickly poured herself another glass, "Do you want more?"

Ice-Cold Hunter

Violet looked at her, shaking her head slightly. "I'm good..." She said softly, glancing away from her and trying to focus her attention on something else. It was sad how after all this time she could never admit her feelings. But she really couldn't do that now, of all times, when Kali had a girlfriend.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kali smiled then finished off her second glass of wine. She sat down next to her and poked Violet with her foot, "You need to relax. Have another glass of wine. It'll help." She smiled then poured her another glass, "Drink up. It'll help to relax you." She smiled then handed her the glass of wine. Kali smiled hoping that she could get Violet drunk. She knew she shouldn't sleep with her room mate but she really wanted to. Violet didn't know her very well yet. She didn't know that even though she had a girlfriend, she wasn't loyal to her and she slept around all the time. And tonight she planned on getting Violet drunk and having her way with her.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Violet glanced at her for a moment and shrugged slightly, drinking the second glass and watching her silently. She didn't have to be drunk to want her, but she'd have to be drunk to actually do anything about it. And it seemed like Kali as just trying to get her drunk, but she didn''t really seem to care that much. She wasn't really sure what to say at this point, so she just smiled at her.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kali smiled back at her then poured her another glass, pouring herself one as well. She sipped it slowly then smiled at her, "So you a big drinker?"

Ice-Cold Hunter

Violet shook her head softly, looking at the other glass for a moment before taking it. "Not really... Why?" She took a few small drinks before glancing away from Kali.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kali smiled then shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know. I'm just wondering. We don't know very much about each other. We've just been living together for about a month now. I figured I should get to know you a little more at least." She smiled and moved a bit closer to her.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Violet nodded softly, sighing as she finished the glass, glancing at her as she felt her move closer. She stared at her for a moment. "What are you doing?" Like she even needed to ask. Of course what she'd been thinking could have just been what she hoped would happen. She smiled weakly at her, unable to manage more of a reaction than that.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kali smiled then finished off her wine. She put the glass on the coffee table then moved closer, "I think you know exactly what I'm doing." She smiled then leaned over, pressing Violet into the couch. She placed her arms on each side of her before leaning in close and placing her lips against her, "I want you Violet. And I want you now." She smiled before leaning in and kissing Violet passionately.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff