Fact
Fact
Fact
Fact
Fact
Fact
Fact
(You can add more if you want.)

[align=center][IMG]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc78/CowgirlMckenzie/yourpichere.jpg[/IMG][/align]
[align=center][size=9]extra pic links here[/size][/align]
[align=center][size=21][color=yourcolor1]First Name[/color] [color=yourcolor3]Ж[/color] [color=yourcolor2]Middle Name[/color] [color=yourcolor3]Ж[/color] [color=yourcolor1]Last Name[/color][/size]
[size=17][b][color=yourcolor3]Nickname[/color][/b][/size]

[size=24][color=yourcolor1]Ж[/color] [color=yourcolor2]♥[/color] [color=yourcolor1]Ж[/color][/size]

[size=18][color=yourcolor1]♥[/color][color=yourcolor3]{Get To Know Me.}[/color][color=yourcolor2]♥[/color][/size]

[size=15][color=yourcolor1]Age (Spell it out.)[/color]
[color=yourcolor2]Birthday (Month && Day)[/color]
[color=yourcolor3]Sex (Female or Male)[/color]
[color=yourcolor1]Sexuality (Heterosexual or Homosexual)[/color][/size]

[size=18][color=yourcolor1]♥[/color][color=yourcolor3]{I'm Just Me.}[/color][color=yourcolor2]♥[/color][/size]

[size=15][color=yourcolor1]Fact[/color]
[color=yourcolor2]Fact[/color]
[color=yourcolor3]Fact[/color]
[color=yourcolor1]Fact[/color]
[color=yourcolor1]Fact[/color]
[color=yourcolor2]Fact[/color]
[color=yourcolor3]Fact[/color]
[color=yourcolor1]Fact
(You can add more if you want.)[/color][/size][/align]
User Image

Love Me

Lenka Ж Marie Ж Vigil
Len

Ж Ж

{Get To Know Me.}

Twenty
April 13th
Female
Straight

{I'm Just Me.}

I love photography
I am strictly Vegan
I love happy things
I love being outdoors.
Spiders and wasps are my biggest fears.
Adventure is my middle name.
If I look like I am up to no good, you're probably right.
You can't decode me.
User Image

Gerard Ж Nicolas Ж St. Clare

Ж Ж

{Get To Know Me.}

Twenty Two
October 19th
Male
Heterosexual

{I'm Just Me.}

I can be kind but I can also be ruthless
Art is the Key to Humanity's Soul
Always give as much as you can, to yourself and others
I love reading, I'm always lost in books
You can always learn from the past but you should never dwell in it
I've been told that I'm Dark and Mysterious
I love dancing and parties, where you can escape the mundane world
Logic and Knowledge are some of the strongest powers man has
User Image

ღ ღ ღ ღLenka E L I Z A B E T H Scott

The sound of songs now fading
This bed, these pills, they're painting.
They make me feel like leaving
What will they say tomorrow?

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║██║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

Her night had ended up in another screaming match with her boyfriend. It was below freezing outside when he tossed her outside, without a jacket, and yelled at her how worthless and pathetic she was. The whole college campus was probably listening in to their latest fight. It was surprising that the police had not been called back over to where they lived. Last time they had paid a visit, her boyfriend had quickly flushed the cocaine down the toilet, and Lenka had to pretend that their fight had been just a big mistunderstanding, although, there was not much to misunderstand when she walked in on him sleeping with her best friend.

The slender blonde walked towards on of the only places that was open on campus. It was not her first night she had spent the night in the library. It was heaven when the warmth of the library hit her skin. Her face was flushed, and her lips slightly blue from the cold. Sneaking past the librarian, she went up stairs to where all the records were kept. There, she was able to get a good night sleep. This night, however was much different than the others. A door that was normally locked was wide open.

When she stepped inside, there was a book that was encased in glass. Lenka reached in and grabbed the book, and read the back. Once she opened, her whole world started to spin, and soon everything went black. The doe eyed girl had no idea how long she was unconscious, but the smell of fresh earth, and grass filled her nostrils. When she opened her eyes, she jumped up in surprise. Where ever she was, it was not the library. A forest surrounded her, and she could hear birds flying above heard.

Had she slept walk somewhere off campus? Reaching in her pocket, she cursed when she could not find her cell phone. That had her GPS system, and a way to call for help. Now, she was going to have to try and find her own way back towards the campus.

Wait downtown, I'll be there.
We won't need stories.
User Image

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

So the world has gone on,
Even when I have left it.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

It was a lovely fall day. Autumn had just started to slip into the world again. The leafs were slowly changing turning the forest into a fire storm of red, yellows and browns. Then they started to mix with the evergreen trees but to Gerard's dismay they were not in the King's Forest to enjoy the lush and beautiful landscape. They were there to hunt. Gerard, The Duke of Cawdor had just come to the main capital to join his king for the holidays upon his request. So of course he couldn't say no. On top of his chestnut colored horse, sitting up straight in his crimson shirt and black trousers, his new jewels or rubies and onyx that he had just gotten gifted from the king. Though he almost felt odd wearing the fancy jewels. He didn't grow up a son of a rich man, he was once poor and worked hard to earn his way up in society. So being able to tune his whole life around, from being the son of a farmer and now being one of the King's men had changed his life for good. Yet he still felt awkward wearing the jewels.

But of course he couldn't reject a gift from the king. So with the awkward jewels around his neck sticking slightly out from his crimson outfit he sighed then pulled his horse to a stand still. Gerard looked around for any of the other dukes -his so called friends- or the king but was sadly left along. Letting out a sigh he listened for the sound of blood hounds or the cries of joy from his fellow men.

There was nothing, just the sound of the forest growing around him. It was pretty peaceful and it was just then that he recalled how much he really disliked hunting. It was an out dated spot for that of boys. His true sport was jousting or acting. Of course this was not something he could do being a man and a noble. It was very frowned upon for anyone to act let alone a noble. So he pushed away his dreams and nudged his horse along to go through the forest looking for his troupe of people. "Where could they have gone off to..." he spoke to his horse and they slipped in and out of the trees. Looking for any sign of life. Should he surrender his hunt and call out for the team but then he heard a small rustle. Either a deer or his hunting partners.
User Image

The small blonde closed her eyes and tried to listen for any noise of cars, students laughing, dogs barking, but she heard nothing but the nature around her. When she opened her arms, she seemed to take in her surroundings and realize how unpolluted the area she had landed herself in was. There were no broken beer bottles, no empty soda cans, no chip bag trash. The only thing that even showed the slightest hint of life was a trail of hoof prints, and boot marks that seemed to be leading to a clearing in the woods. Perhaps she had landed herself in a horse riding trail, although, she didn't know of any with in walking distance from campus.

Lenka decided to take her chances, and followed the prints, hoping they would take her home. At this point, she was not sure if she even had a home. Her boyfriend would always kick her out, and call her a day or two later asking her to come back. Was she really ready to deal with this again? To pitiful stares from her neighbors, and the girl from class who had picked Lenka up on several occasions when she had been abandoned on the side of the road. The thoughts twirled in her head until she nearly came face to face with a horse, causing her jump back in shock.

The man on the house looked fit to meet a king, and seemed just as startled to see her. It took her a moment to form words, but she spoke, "I am so sorry to have just jumped in front of you and your horse, but I have no idea how I got here. I can't find my cell phone, and I just need to get back to my college campus, please. If you could just tell me the direction out of this forest, I would be grateful."

We won't need stories.
User Image

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Gerard was very confused at what he was looking at, the young woman who was completely out of place! The words she said seemed really strange, "Cell phone" what in gods name was a cell phone? What was a phone? Gerard knew what a cell was but a phone? The word sounded so foreign. Maybe this woman was a foreigner, that would probably explain her voice and her attire. But she looked like she belonged in England. She was very strange. Also what was this campus she was talking about? He had heard about college it was an ancient Greek thing where many people would gather to be educated on all the teachings at the time. But what was a woman doing at one. Now it's not that Gerard didn't think women were capable at the same things as men, they had a queen who seemed to be practically running the kingdom, it was just the fact that this woman seemed much too beautiful to be educating herself.

"Um... miss.... I'm not sure what you're talking about...," Gerard paused for a second thinking and trying to connect dots from one thing to the other. "Do you know where you are?" He asked, slipping off of his horse in one swift movement. Really she didn't seemed dressed for the cool fall weather. In all reality her outfit was completely odd, normally a woman even a poor woman would be in a dress. Gerard was confused at the outfit she was wearing and practically felt like he should look away.

"You're in the kings forest, it's normally illegal to trespass in the forest, but from what I can tell you don't seem to be from around these parts. What's your name?" he took a slow step forward. Maybe she was a nymph, or a spirit from the forest. She had the looks to be something from beyond but Gerard being a man he didn't really believe in the made up world. He just wanted to understand what was going on and where this woman had come from.
User Image

Lenka's big eyes seemed to grow bigger when he spoke. English accent. That was odd. "King's forest? But America hasn't had a king in centuries. Not since the last..." Her voice trailed off, looking around her. The air was fresher, the grass was cleaner, the water clearer. The grinds were slowly turning in her mind as she started to process the last thing she had remembered. She had touched the book in the library that the librarian had normally kept behind locked doors. The one about old fairy tales, where ogres and such existed. After that, she remembered nothing. Had she been sucked into a fairy tale book? A book where the setting was back in the king and queen age.

"What year is it?" She asked. "I don't understand. I was in my school on second and now I am here. Oh my God, my boyfriend is going to kill me if I don't come home." She said, frantically pacing the forest. Then she laughed, "I have to be dreaming. None of this can be real. It had to have been something I drank last night. That jerk probably slipped something in my drink. God, what an idiot. Okay, dream guy, thanks for your help, but I am going to walk around until I wake up." Give him a slight bow, she stalked off in the direction that she saw smoke rising above the tree tops.

(I am sorry this is so short. I had a lovely post, but gaia deleted it when I hit submit. So it is already late, and I was frustrated, so I just typed up a quick post.))

We won't need stories.
User Image

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Okay maybe she wasn't a nymph, or a spirit of the forest. She could possibly just be mad. But something about her didn't strike him as mad. "Wait miss!" Leading his horse along with him he followed her. Mainly because he didn't want her getting hurt. "Where are you going? You'll just end up lost in the forest," He had always been taught to be a gentleman to women so he stepped cautiously along her path. "Miss you know you shouldn't be wandering around. You could get lost or hurt, it's rumored that nymphs or fairy folk live in the woods," Gerard scanned her up and down trying to place her. the words she said made no sense at all and she was feisty. But Gerard liked his women sharp and witty. However he didn't really understand her and her words though most of it was English he was still confused at the way she was speaking.

"I can assure you that I am not a dream, if I have to I can give you details of my childhood if that will convince you," Gerard seemed to snap a bit at her but he was hoping that he didn't have to go deep into his personal life. Of course he didn't really like being called a dream -thought it sounded quite romantic. Gerard let out a sigh and thought for a second. "Where are you from? And why are you dressed like that?" he paused for a second then said, "You seem like your in your night clothes... I almost feel like I shouldn't be looking at you," he felt his cheeks flush a little bit as his eyes scanned her body again. He had to admit that he was still a man and he found this woman very attractive in the physical sense, even if her words were confusing.
(it's okay hun, god I hate it when Gaia does that. Sorry mine is a bit short too!)
User Image

The dream guy, or whoever he was, tried calling her back to where he was, but she kept walking. Though, he was on a horse, so he was able to stay on her trail with no effort at all, which she found slightly annoying. On any other day, it would have been cute that a man was concerned for her safety, but, today, she was lost, unsure if she was awake or not, and afraid, and this man, looking as if he were from the 1400's, was not helping to ease her mind. "Oh yes, because anyone from a dream can't start talking about childhood memories. That is absolutely convincing." She muttered under her breath.

The next question he asked her did manage to throw her off guard. What was wrong with what she was wearing? She looked down at her daisy duke shorts, and her red tank top. All the college girls wore this on campus. Pausing, she realized that if she really had managed to fall back into a fairy tale time, then what she was wearing was basically like being in a thong and bra to him. "This is normal attire from where I am from. This is actually considered modest compared to what some girls wear." She found herself talking to him in a normal voice, instead of the sarcastic on she had been using earlier.

To her surprise, she had even stopped walking. "I am from America. California, to be exact. But, I am guessing if I really did fall back into the past, then America does not exist, and I am in that book I was not supposed to touch. Or, I could be dreaming. I am hoping for option two, still. So, do the kings still behead people still these days? We personally go for lethal injections, or at least Texas does. Not California. We are to liberal for the death penalty." She asked in a casual voice, unsure what else to say to the stranger. How did you strike up a casual conversation with a richman from the kings days?

We won't need stories.
User Image

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Gerard was a bit apprehensive about following her but he really didn't want her to get hurt and have that be on his conscious. "You know I do not have to follow you, honestly if you want me to leave you alone I can. But I really do not want you turning up dead later and have that on my conscious. Call my caring a bit selfish if you must," he paused as he found himself looking into her eyes. She really had the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen. "Besides it is autumn and you will probably not survive the day out here let alone the night," He let out a sigh as he walked along side with her. She was a confusing woman. So standoffish and interesting to him. The fact of the matter was, was she was quite irritating. The way she talked and walked made Gerard feel like she was so much more than just a woman but he still kept a level head on himself.

But of course when she talked about her body his mind seemed to wonder from the gentleman side and back to his primal instincts. Really she was attractive and captivating. Unlike any woman he had ever seen before but he didn't want her to know his true thoughts. "Well I am not saying your body is not pleasing to look at. I mean you are very beautiful and aesthetically pleasing, I just did not want to be looking somewhere I should not be. I mean I do not want to offend you," He seemed to stumble over his words. Trying to find the right way to express the fact that she was quite beautiful but he didn't want her to get offended or mad at him for expressing his enjoyment in her body.

"Your home that you talk about sounds more out of fantasy than the one that I live in. The one you claim to be Fairy Tales. I do not know what this whole talk of Liberal and lethal injection is but yes we do still have executions but we try to limit the use of beheading. It can be quite messy," He stated in a laid back voice to him and his culture executions were not seen as killing anymore, it was more entertainment if anything. Really he had never been fawned of the executions, yet the people seemed to love it. "I am more of a theater man myself, but that is just me, most of my fellow men love the killings of executions or the barbaric nature of Jousting. I digress,"

He stopped walking and hoped that she would stop with him as he stated, "I must insist that you do not keep wondering around in the woods, my lady," he found himself looking into her eyes yet again as he said, "You could come with me, to my home where you can figure out what is indeed going on. If it is as you said all a dream then there would be no harm in you coming with me," Extending his hand to her he paused and leaned in a bit a small smirk slipping across his face. "Am I right?"
User Image

The small blonde nodded her head, as if she understood what he was talking about when he mentioned the jousting. "I am more of a movie girl myself. Not that you know what that is. But it is basically a book that you watch on a big box, where people act it out. It is sort of like theater, but it has already been recorded, it is not being acted in front of you. You can watch it over and over whenever you want. You don't have to wait for the play to come around to see it." She told him, not sure if he really understood what she was saying. Now that she said it aloud, it really did sound like a crazy concept.

"And just wait until the telephone comes out. You can say goodbye to those long wait times on the letters. Thank you, Alexander Graham Bell." She rambled on. "The telephone is this thing where you pick it up and dial a number and it rings a person on the complete opposite side of the world, and they answer instantly, and you can talk to them like you and I are right now. And don't even get me started on that computer." God, when would she wake up from this dream. "Well, it was really nice meeting you. I should get going." She started to walk away, and he suggested she go with him.

The look in his eye was almost amusing, as if he found her interesting. Which, she didn't blame him. Some random girl who was acting like a lunatic dropped by and started rambling the weirdest things was bound to draw attention to herself. "Okay, I will go with you. But you better make this a good dream, mister." She said, waiving a finger at him. "I don't want this to turn into a nightmare where I am bounded and tortured because I will kick your a**. And in my world, that does not mean donkey."

We won't need stories.
User Image

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

"You my lady are very confusing, your words are plain English but I'm just very confused as to what you're saying. Honestly if anyone was dropped out of their own time I wish it was me. Then I could come and witness this fantastical world you're telling me about," She was crazy, Gerard had concluded that she had to be crazy! The amazing things she was talking about sounded like something straight out of fiction. But something about the honesty and truth in her eyes made him think that maybe she wasn't crazy. He really did wish that he could see the world she was talking about. A world so fast that you can talk to people from all the way across the world.

"Why are you so confusing? Women aren't normally such enigmas, but I like it," he said taking a step closer to her, grabbing the reigns of his horse and pulling him along. "You're like a puzzle," Gerard felt a small smirk pulling at his lips as he ran his spare hand through his hair and out of his eyes. He just wanted to look at her. He knew he shouldn't find her attractive, hell if anything she was kind of scary. She just threatened to kick his a**. But she was still cute, different but cute.

He had got the impossible girl to agree to come home with him and this caused him to smirk. "I have to just said that you really are quite lovely, even though you're crazy," He mused at her, wanting to know more about the impossible girl in front of him. In one swift motion he slipped onto his horse and looked at her with a curious grin. "Do you know how to ride?" He held out a hand for her to grab.
User Image

Lenka wasn't sure if this was a dream any more. The way the man stared at her made her feel like she was really in this fairy tale, but she didn't really mind any more. Maybe it was because for the first time in a while, a man wasn't telling her how worthless she was, or making her hide his drugs for him. "Crazy is what I do best. We go through this whole equality thing in about five hundred years. We get fed up with guys thinking they are the boss of every thing and we revolt. It's called the feminist movement, so be prepared, buddy. One day, a queen is going to rule over England without a king, and it will be normal."

He extended his hand to her, and she took it. To her surprise, as soon as she touched him, an electric current shot through her body, causing her to momentarily pull away. Hesitating, she put her hand back and his, and smiled, "I've seen horse riding on old black and white cowboy and Indian movies. How hard could it be? You just say Giddy-up, right? And then the thing moves?" She asked him. To her surprise, saying giddy-up did no move horse, and digging her heels in it's side just pissed it off. She spent most of the ride clinging on to Gerard's waist for dear life.

When they reached a stop, she was more than happy to jump of the horse. "I miss my car." She groaned, her face a fine shade of green. "I am Lenka, by the way. I assume since I am now your house guest, you should know my name." She looked over wondering if there were any neighbors. "I say, if there are any near by neighbors, we tell them I am your new mistress. You dirty boy, bring home a half naked girl." She said giving him a big wink, knowing that he believed her current attire to be revealing.

We won't need stories.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out