14,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

User Image

Quinn Avery
                                                  Pure Blood; 6th Year

Rolling her eyes she chuckled messing his hair up a bit. "Don't worry kid, we'll get her." Quinn was already plotting how she was going to get Lily away from her friends so that James would have a moment to ask her. He was running out of time after all. The dance was in three days time. She stuck her tongue out at his comment. There was no snogging in anyone's future, accept Lily's and James'. At least that's the women thought. She let her self be taken up stairs. The Gryffindor common room always felt so much warmer and more welcoming then her own. It caused her to relax a bit she was actually excited to get a descent night sleep.

She eeped a bit when he pulled her to his lap. Quinn had a variety of noises that sometimes even surprised herself. "She is a nice girl. We have talked here and there. "She said wondering why he was asking about the girl. She knew that Lucius wanted to keep what ever it was they were doing a secret and the girl for a moment thought Sirius might have had an idea, but maybe he was just curious. "Im surprised how nice some people have been to me. Especially the females." She said with a chuckle that turned quickly into a yawn. Leaning back she allowed herself to get comfortable on the male. The girl was more comfortable then she ever thought she would be.

"So this dance, I need the details. The attire, the atmosphere. Pranks?" Quinn questioned with a mischievous look on her face. Her eyes caught a glimpse of her surroundings and it finally hit her that she was in the males room, on his bed of all places. She really hoped he would stay the kind of friend he had been so far and not be changed by the situation. It wouldn't have been a first for the girl. She would have really hated to storm out of his room in a huff, though a small voice deep within her almost knew that she wouldn't respond in that way.

Jumping off his lap she looked around the room, at the nick knacks on his dresser and the picture of him and James and the others. It made her smile. "You guys are very close." She said more as an observation and less as a question. Turning back to him she hopped on his bed and laid down, head on his pillow, legs crossed at the ankle."I hope you don't mind me taking up so much room." Quinn chuckled sticking her tongue out a bit at him. She wanted to keep the situation as carefree as she always felt around the man, it was something she loved liked about their relationship.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´
                                                  Hello there
                                                  The angel from my nightmares
                                                  The shadow in the background
                                                  of the morgue
                                                  my unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley
                                                  We can live like Jack and Sally
                                                  If we want Where you can always find me
                                                  We'll have Halloween on Christmas
                                                  And in the night we'll wish this never ends
                                                  We'll wish this never ends

Unsealed Spirit

14,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

Lucius Malfoy
                                                  Slytherin

Letting out a deep chuckle he rolled his eyes, "That doesn't merit a response." He said not even thinking the Gryffindor could compare with the little raven. He hoped if anything the woman would learn to see herself the way Lucius saw her. His ears perked up when she said that he was like her father. It was interesting to hear. He grew up always being told he was just like his father but that couldn't have been further from the truth. "How did your parents meet?" He asked, truly curious. "I mean as far back as I know in my family it has always been arranged marriages. To keep the blood lines strong." He said with a little sarcasm to his voice. It was something he grew less fond about every day. It took a lot out of him to keep the hatred out his voice when taking about it.

He chuckled loving every reaction that she gave him, "You started it." He said remembering when she fell into his car in the beginning of the year. She tumbled in and look where that left them. She didn't know it but she whisked the man clean off of his feet. Something Lucius was sure he was never going to experience. Maybe that was why he clang to it so forcefully. He had a feeling in the pit of his heart it was never going to happen again and if so it would truly crush him. Lucius pushed the thought from his mind. He was forcing himself to live in the present, which wasn't to hard considering the wonderful company.

"I think they decided to allow the dance to be on Monday in hopes that everyone will go to sleep for classes the next day." He knew for a while Halloween was going to be on a Monday this year but he was sure the head master would still have the dance on the weekend. "I hope the professors are ready for an abundance of no shows." He knew the trouble makers and they didn't care how late it was or what it affected. As long as there was some trouble. Lucius was trying to think of every which way he could possible spend that evening with Rebecca but it was going to prove difficult with idiots lurking around. It seemed the only way it would happen was if he somehow stumbled upon the room of requirements.

User Image

Divine Gatekeeper

12,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image

Sirius Black
Pure blood, 6th year

Sirius smiled hearing that she was getting along better with others now and that she might make some other friends. "The dance is a costume party pretty much, not everyone dresses up but its kind of fun. As for the prank we are working on that one. Any ideas our little trouble maker?" Sirius smirked frowning a bit when she got out of his lap and wondered around the room. This girl couldn't sit still and at a time like this he wished she would.

"Yes, like I've said we are like family. Sometimes leaving isn't going home its going away and coming back is coming home" Sirius said watching her his mind reminding himself he couldn't treat her like the other girls. She was different and he didn't want to swoon her like the others. He chuckled watching her fall back onto the bed. "Take up as much as you like" he smirked looking over at her. "We are planning to turn the grand room into a swamp, it'll send the girls into a tizzy" he laughed laying next to her. This was a first for him, to have a girl laying next to him in bed and him not trying to get her clothes off.

User Image

Divine Gatekeeper

12,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image

Rebecca Christopher
Muggle born, 6th year

Rebecca raised an eyebrow at him finding the Gryffindor beautiful, having a fondness for her red hair. "Lucius, I know you probably didn't notice me first year but i was chubby fluffy haired child" She said to him, which had been a big reason she had never talked to him earlier. Why would a handsome guy like him had spoken to a girl like her? she still wondered that. When he asked about her parents she couldn't help but laugh. "Well my father like you was from a wealthy family, arranged marriages and all. My mother was a traveler, a gypsy. They knew eachother since they where kids for her caravan would always travel through his town." She said knowing it sounded like a fairy tale but it was what her parents have always told her and they had some photos to support it.

"Anyway, my father was arranged to marry someone but he fell in love with my mother. His family wouldn't have it. Told him if he took and i quote 'that gypsy trash' he was no longer a part of the family. So he left, married my mother who also lost her family because she married a non gypsy. I mean my mother had a few family members who still spoke to her but her parents did not" Rebecca said as she walked with Lucius. She always got embarrassed by the story because it seemed so unreal like it was just something stolen from a fairy tale.

"I think that is a silly thought to have, knowing the students there will be vary few showing up unless there is a test of some kind" Rebecca laughed gently knowing it to be true. She would go to class, no matter how tired she was.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces