Welcome to Gaia! ::

Claire_Antalk

RP for Claire_Antalk and Izumi Matsuka only.
Don't post but feel free to read (:
User Image
╔══════════════╗
↬↬𝔗 𝔦 𝔣 𝔞 𝔏 𝔬 𝔠 𝔎 𝔥 𝔞 𝔯 𝔱↫↫
╚══════════════╝
Company:
I don't even κɴσω myself at ɑʟʟ
I τʜσυɢʜτ I would be ʜɑρρʏ by now
The ϻσʀє I try to ρυsʜ it
I rєɑʟɩzє, gotta let go of cσɴτʀσʟ
Gotta ʟєτ it ʜɑρρєɴ

It's ȷυsτ a 𝔖 𝔭 𝔞 𝔯 𝔎 but...
𝔗𝔦𝔣𝔞 had been humming to herself as her mind wandered. The bar was sufficiently busy enough for her to make some good money, but not so busy that she couldn't reflect and think. She was lightly cleaning a few glasses as her mind inevitably floated towards her childhood friend. When was the last time she even saw him? It had to have been over a year by now. He never sent a text or a call. She always feared for his life, but what else were friends for?

Her attention was recalled as a man requested another drink and she complied with an easy smile. She quickly filled one of the glasses she had just cleaned and switched out his glass for him. She gave him a small wink as he thanked her with the added endearment of "sweetheart" hanging from the sentence. He usually tipped well when the brunette was friendly enough.

She almost wanted to scold herself for caring about that stupid blonde boy. He only came when he was needed, and it almost made chaos in Midgar enjoyable, just so she could know that he was alive and well. Not to mention, it was hard explaining to Marlene and Denzell why he was never home. Telling them "his work kept him away" was starting to get tiring to hear, especially for the kids. Maybe he has died already, but something inside Tifa told her that wasn't true.

Speaking of the devils, Marlene and Denzell peeked their heads into the bar from the door that led upstairs. Tifa walked over and raised her eyebrow slightly at them with a soft smile. What's up guys? she asked and crouched to be at eye level with the two.

We are just thirsty..And hungry! they answered and looked up at the woman.

She smiled gently and ruffled Denzell's hair before she walked to the back kitchen to grab four water bottles and a couple sandwiches for the kids. They were usually asleep at this time, but tomorrow was a holiday, and there was no school for them. Tomorrow would mark the three year anniversary that Sephiroth had been slain and his reign of terror ended. She scoffed lightly at that thought and glanced up at the clock. It was 12 AM now. So the holiday was actually today. Knowing the kids, they were probably up playing games or something, taking freedom in their lack of a "bed time."

She walked back out and handed the food and water to the kids, and just before they left, that's when the bells on the door to her bar jingled. She turned around and almost slammed her back into the wall from her jump of surprise and shock. The room had gone deathly silent as a man entered, and everyone stared in shock and silent horror at him.

This couldn't be. He had died, she saw it, hell she helped with it. With a shaking hand, Tifa quickly pushed the kids back and closed the door, locking it from the outside so they wouldn't be harmed. Just as she predicted, all hell broke loose and the civilians in her bar started an uproar, throwing whatever they could get their hands on at the silver-haired man. The man who had ruined many of their lives. The man who killed Aeris. Sephiroth.
...it's єɴσυɢʜ to κєєρ me 𝔊 𝔬 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤

𝔗𝔦𝔣𝔞 Out Of Character: Finally got my first post up lol It was a lot of in and out working on this hahahah
Claire_Antalk

Every ɴɩɢʜτ I try my best to ɗʀєɑϻ
τσϻσʀʀσw makes it ʙєττєʀ
Then I ωɑκє up to the cold ʀєɑʟɩτʏ
And not a τʜɩɴɢ is cʜɑɴɢєɗ
ʙuτ it will ʜɑρρєɴ
User Image

And the 𝔖 𝔞 𝔩 𝔱 in my wounds...
...isn't 𝔅 𝔲 𝔯 𝔫 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤 anymore...
...than it 𝔘 𝔰 𝔢 𝔡 to.
User Image
User Image

╚══════════════╝
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
They say when you die your soul goes to the Lifestream. It has also being said that the Lifestream reuses that essence to create new life on the Planet. That energy from the person that returned contains all of the emotions, memories, and knowledge that they obtained during their life. Sephiroth did die after all, those who caused it can attest to that. So how did he cheat death? He might have been that man people in the past recall being a hero, an icon, but that same man fell from grace. That fall cause him to become a ruthless, murderous, vengeful villain bent on becoming a God. Yet, this was different or was it? Could it really have been him? No, there is no question about this man fully looked like Sephiroth, so it had to be him, but how does one return from death?

He did indeed return from the Lifestream, but you see all he knew was what was going on now, which was that people seemed to really hate him. He couldn’t remember anything about the past. Was it amnesia or did the life stream only take part of his soul? This man was indeed Sephiroth but at the same time he wasn’t. He didn’t even know how to fight so all he could do was run. Sephiroth was left handed but this guy seemed to favor using his right hand. He also wasn’t carrying around a seven-foot long katana which Sephiroth was known to carry and use as his weapon. He was shirtless with a long black coat that he had to leave unbuttoned cause there was no buttons on it, black denim jeans, and black boots. The most predominant feature about him though was that he had a single black wing that emerged from his right shoulder.

After being chased after by a lynch mob, that he managed to loose, he arrived in Sector 7 of the Midgar Slums. It was getting rather late but he noticed a place that was open. He looked up to read the glowing sign, 7th Heaven. This is bar and restaurant owned and run by Tifa Lockhart, but he didn’t know that or that she’d know him. He started to walk in hoping this place was a safe area to stay and nothing like the place he just had to run away from. He pushed the doors open and walked in. “Hello,…” He spoke in a soft tone with a smile on his face. He was just trying to be polite. This caused the people in the bar to t urn and notices him. Things grew eerily silent. He could feel them staring at him with fear in their eyes. He was about to speak up again but he got hit by a mug someone tossed at him. The people then began to yell things at him. Then more objects started being tossed in his direction. He put his arms up to cover his face and began to stumble backwards. He fell down hitting the front door open as some more things crashed down on top of him. He noticed people was starting to move towards him so he quickly got up and ran away. He ran toward the train graveyard not knowing where he was going but hoping to lose anyone that would follow him.

He had to run yet again, he was tired of running away. He managed to find his way to Sector 5 of Midgar. When he got there he noticed no one was chasing him. He still needed a place to stay though, a safe place to rest. He continued to search, he was sure he could find somewhere to lie down. That is when he found a deserted church. He stepped inside slowly to look around. “Hm, this seems like a decent area where I can rest.” He then walks over towards a flower garden. “Huh, how are flowerings growing in a place like this?” He decided this looked like the best spot in this place to lie down, so that is what he did.

OOC
~posting to note I have read this and will edit this post with a reply plus I wanted to vind pics and try and make a fancy nice set up like yours XD~

msg 2: Got my posting style,. just haven't typed RP up yet but will later tonight but going out to dinner now.

msg3
finally posted yay!
Izumi Matsuka
User Image
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
Company:
Gotta ʟєτ it ʜɑρρєɴ

𝔗𝔦𝔣𝔞 was shell shock at the turn of events, but she snapped into motion as people started through her stuff at the man. A mug shattered against the wall and she frowned. Hey! she yelled and crossed her arms over her chest at the man. Sephiroth had run off, and she glared at the customer. You better pay for that. she threatened. No one ever wanted to be on Tifa's bad side. She could very easily break you if you were there. She then ran out of her bar and looked around to see that the man had already fled. She couldn't see him and she sighed. Perhaps it was just a weird coincidence. Maybe it wasn't him and her eyes were just playing tricks on her.

As she re entered her bar, she sighed and ran a hand down her face. Everyone else was the same way it seemed, all shell shocked and thrown from reality. No one knew if that was real or not. Alright guys, bar's closing early tonight sorry. she announced at ushered everyone out. As the man who had broken her glass tried escaping, she stopped him with a solid hand on his chest. She made a motion by wiggling her middle and ring finger a couple times, telling him to give her the money he owed. He paid her and she then locked the door and shut the sign off. With a soft groan, she began cleaning up the mess people had made in their panic to hurt Sephiroth, or whoever it was that looked like Sephiroth. It had to have been him though, no one else had that wing. No one.

But why had he run away? The Sephiroth she was familiar with would've killed them all right there, right where they stood. However, he ran, and not a single person was injured. She was so confused by these turn of events.

Now if only Cloud would answer his god damn phone.

All the while, Marlene had snuck out her window, and tried to see what was going on. She was too curious for her own good. She had seen the man flee and by some grace, she knew that he would end up going to Aeris's church, so she headed there. She pushed open the doors to the church and walked in, to see the silver-haired man now laying down. Marlene had been too young to understand what was going on when Sephiroth was being hunted down by the team, so she saw this man as no real threat. She had heard about him from Tifa, but never met him. So she had no idea that this man was the bad man from the stories Tifa told.

Mister?... Mister are you okay? she called out to him and peered down at him from where he was laying. She hoped he was, the people had seemed really mean. She wondered why they wouldn't like him. He seemed peaceful and nice enough. He didn't hurt anyone, and instead ran from them. Do you have a name Mister? she then asked and smiled brightly at him, friendliness flowing from her demeanor.

𝔗𝔦𝔣𝔞 Out Of Character:
Claire_Antalk

τσϻσʀʀσw makes it ʙєττєʀ
ʙuτ it will ʜɑρρєɴ
User Image

...than it 𝔘 𝔰 𝔢 𝔡 to.
User Image
User Image

╚══════════════╝
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sephiroth was fast asleep so he didn't even hear that someone had walked into the deserted church let alone made their way right up to him. When Marlene spoke it caused him to wake up in a panic. He then raised his arm in a defensive stance to protect himself. “Don’t hurt me! Please, don’t hurt me!” He then looked more carefully at who was standing in front of him. He noticed it was a child which caused him to lower his hands back to his side. He’s had a positive experience with a kid earlier that was friendly too him and gave him some food. That is until an adult came by and noticed them, which is what caused the uproar that made him flee and end up at Tifa’s Bar in the first place. But that was now the past and this was a different child. She seemed nice after all she was smiling at him not hitting him like anyone else would if they’d of had the chance to sneak up on him.

“Did you just ask if I was okay?” Sephiroth sits up and begins to inspect himself. He was too tired to do it earlier before he fell asleep. He noticed he had a few nicks and cuts but overall was fine. ”Yea, I’m okay. I’m use to this.” He smiled back at her. He was happy to hear that someone seemed to care enough to ask him such a question. “My name…?” He then moves his right hand to grab at his head making a face that expresses pain. “Argh! I.. I… I don’t know.” His right hand drop back down to his side. “I know I heard people calling me Fiend or Monster but I don’t think those are names.” His face changed to an expression of sorrow as he said that. ”I guess you can call me whatever you like but the last person who talked to me called me… He moves his right hand up to his head again. Once again just like previous a bit of pain washes over his face. “..Angelo. Yea, that’s right it was Angelo. It was originally the name of their pet dog.” Sephiroth then smiles brightly at her. “What’s your name little one?”

OOC
lmao so didn’t know what to say for his name so I tried using random name generator didn’t find anything I liked. Then for w/e reason I search up final fantasy and it listed Angelo. I so forgot that was the name of the dog in FF8 lmao.

Izumi Matsuka

User Image
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
Main Emotion: Exhaustion and Confusion
Company: No one
Gotta ʟєτ it ʜɑρρєɴ

𝔗𝔦𝔣𝔞 was about half way finished with cleaning the bar when she finally pulled herself from her thoughts. There had been an incessant pounding at her door, and she didn't hear it, for she had been too lost in her thoughts and confusion. Wondering what it was the kids could be needing now, she set the rag down and walked over to the door. She unlocked the door and it flung open, almost hitting Tifa.

MARLENELEFTSHE'SNOTINHERROOMORANYWHEREIDON'TKNOWWHERESHEISTIFAHELP! Denzell cried to her, his voice rushed from frustration and fear for his friend.

Tifa's eyes widened and she gasped. No... she murmured to herself. If Sephiroth was really out there and Marlene was alone...

Let go. she grabbed his hand and pulled him along. She grabbed the keys to her car on the way out and drove off to look around and ask about Marlene. Everyone who was local to the town would know the sweet little brunette girl.

Marlene stayed standing, for it was the only way she could maintain staying at eye level with the man. Her mind didn't even register that Tifa and Denzell would be worried sick for her well-being. She hadn't thought of that consequence. She listened as he spoke saying he didn't have a name and that made her frown. Who didn't have a name? His expression of sorrow softened her confused frown. However, as he tried to remember what someone else had called him, that pained expression came to his face again. He told her that someone called him Angelo after their dog, but Marlene took another take on it. Maybe it's because your an angel. she smiled and walked over to where his wing was. When he asked for her name, she replied with a smile, It's Marlene. She then began to stroke the feathers of his wing, reveling in the soft touch it had. He was an angel, he just lost his wing. That's what she was telling herself.

Her mind reminded her of the pained expression that had been on his face when he tried to remember something, and while she was stroking the wing, she glanced back over at his face. Are you SURE your okay? she asked, her expression both concerned and skeptical.

𝔗𝔦𝔣𝔞 Out Of Character:
Claire_Antalk

τσϻσʀʀσw makes it ʙєττєʀ
ʙuτ it will ʜɑρρєɴ
User Image

...than it 𝔘 𝔰 𝔢 𝔡 to.
User Image
User Image

╚══════════════╝

When Marlene walked towards him he flinched since she began to move towards his wing. It was a more natural reaction to him since it was more common for someone to hurt him. He then stayed still when he realized she just wanted a closer inspection of the wing. He didn’t mind her touching his wing when she started to pet it, after all she was being rather calm and friendly towards him. “Nice to meet you, Marlene. So you say I’m an angel? But why would so many dislike me if I was?” He started to question and ponders if he was an angel. “Hm, maybe you’re right though.“ He looks himself over again to check if he is alright and as he does his tummy makes a growling sound. “Well, I’m alright but I could use some food. I wouldn’t mind cleaning and taking care of these minor cuts either, but you don’t have to worry about them. It’s nothing new to me, I’ve dealt with worse.” He smiles at her to show that he was fine. ”So what’s a kid like you doing out roaming around at this time of hour? Shouldn’t you be getting some rest as well? Don’t get me wrong though, I appreciate your company.” His stomach gurgles again. “Guess I’m hungrier then I lead on to be. I was given some food earlier but I didn’t have time to eat. I got chased off so it has probably been almost a full day now without eating.” Sephiroth looks around now and notices the doors are still open. “Hey, Marlene would you mind closing those. I’m sure if someone sees me in here they most likely get mad at me. Then, I’d have to run again, I don’t want to have to run anymore I just want to feel safe. I also don’t really have much energy left right now and could use some rest.”

Izumi Matsuka
User Image
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
Company: No one
Gotta ʟєτ it ʜɑρρєɴ

𝔗𝔦𝔣𝔞 drove off as fast as she could, searching for the girl.

Marlene glanced over at the man and smiled. It's nice to meet you too! she exclaimed happily. When he asked why so many people would dislike him, she frowned in thought for a moment. Well... Tifa always tells me that sometimes people are afraid of things they don't understand. It's usually when she talks about Cloud, so maybe they just don't understand you. she rambled thoughtfully. When she heard his stomach growl she chuckled lightly. If your hungry we can split the sandwich I have. I'm kinda hungry too. she then pulled the sandwich Tifa had made her from her bag. It had been wrapped in a paper towel and she broke it in half and offered half to the man. She took a bite and he questioned what she was doing out so late. Well... I don't have school because it's a holiday... I... she frowned for a moment, finally remembering Tifa and Denzell. I'm probably gonna get in big trouble but I felt bad for you after you ran off. she answered and sighed to herself. The thought of her impending punishment had brought the young girl's mood down. As he requested for her to close the church doors, she nodded and stood up. No problem she grinned and walked towards the doors.

She had managed to shut one, and was about to shut the other when she had stumbled back, because someone had forced the door open.

Marlene! a familiar frantic voice called out.

Tifa had flung open the doors to the church and looked around in a panic for the young girl. She saw her, now sitting from when Tifa opened the door. Tifa then ran to the girl, fell to her knees and pulled the girl into a tight hug. Don't ever scare me like that again! she whispered, her voice full of relief. She had been so worried about the girl, that she didn't notice the silver-haired man in the room.

What on Gaia were you thinking?! she asked, as she pulled away, her voice now stern and a frown on her face.

I...I... I just wanted to help him. Marlene answered, and her eyes went over to look at Sephiroth.

Tifa followed the young girl's gaze and gasped, her body instantly tensing and going into battle mode. Marlene... That's the wrong person to be helping. Do you remember all those stories I told you about Sephiroth? she asked, and looked back at the girl seriously.

Yes, he's the man who made Cloud go away, who wanted to best the gods. The man who killed your friend. she answered, as if from a textbook.

Marlene, that's him. she said with worried eyes. The pain on her face was there as she tensed up. She didn't want Marlene getting hurt, and it was as if her worst nightmare had come true.

No that's not. His name is Angelo... or at least that's the name he was given. He doesn't know who he is.

No... that's Sephiroth. No one else has a wing like that.
Tifa answered. She then ushered the girl outside the doors to where Denzell was and quickly slammed the church doors shut, locking them with a piece of wood between the handles. She turned to face Sephiroth then, and a hard look was set in her eyes.

So your going to try and brainwash a child now huh? Trying to build an army out of them? Your sick. she remarked to the man and pulled her gloves from her back pocket. Pulling them on, she flexed her fingers and stalked over to the man. You should've stayed in the Lifestream. she added and slid her foot back and brought her hands up. Now I guess I have to send you back. she said at last and attacked him. She lunged forward, and threw her fist out skillfully, aiming to connect with his jaw. She then used that momentum to spin, and roundhouse kick him, aiming for his side. If that connected, she had put enough power it in to send him flying into the wall. She then quickly reached into her pocket and a yellow materia ball came out and she pushed it into her skin, before letting the Thunder power course through her and concentrated the spell into her fists, so that when she attacked, it would have the added Thunder magic. She quickly sprung herself at the man and began throwing a flurry of punches, not holding anything back.

𝔗𝔦𝔣𝔞 Out Of Character:
Claire_Antalk

τσϻσʀʀσw makes it ʙєττєʀ
ʙuτ it will ʜɑρρєɴ
User Image

...than it 𝔘 𝔰 𝔢 𝔡 to.
User Image
User Image

╚══════════════╝

Sephiroth takes the piece of sandwich. ”Thank you.” When she goes to shut the doors he continues to respond to what she had said. ”Oh so you was at 7th Heaven, I didn’t notice any children there. Though, to be fair I wasn’t there long enough to look around. If you think someone is looking for you then it might be best to go back home. You can come back here tomorr…” He stop speaking when he noticed that someone pushed open the door and heard a voice. He noticed the woman who entered from 7th Heaven. ”You’re the one who was behind the bar.” He then began to panic and look around for something to hide behind or something to grab to shield himself with. He ends up plucking a flower with his right hand and stood up. ”Please don’t hurt me.”He responded to her when she spoke to him as he began waving the flower about as if he was going to use it like a weapon. ”I don’t have any clue as to what you are talking about.” Right at that moment is when she charged towards him to start a fight. This caused him to raise his left arm to block his face leaving her initial punch hitting him in the arm but this left his side completely open. He wasn’t prepared for someone this strong as he was only use to getting hit by common town’s folk, not people who was skilled in combat. The kick she delivered to his side sent him flying towards the wall. He crashed into it hard enough to where it started to crack the wall and this caused him to drop the flower. When Tifa began to work her way towards him again and throw several switch punches his natural instincts to avoid them kicked in so he did what he could. He rolled, blocked, dodged and weaved about avoiding most of them but still enough of them connecting to show that this man seemed rather weak. When there was enough of an opening Sephiroth fled to hide behind the closest pillar. He then peak out cautiously to talk to her, ”Just leave me alone!” He hoped this would stop her but she seemed far to pissed to stop to talk.

When she began to move towards him he ran to the backroom in a panic. He tried to look to see where he could hide in hopes to lose her but this place was so badly damaged there wasn’t anywhere to go. He sees the massive pillar that has fallen over and on the opposite side some stairs that lead upwards. He tries to jump the gap to reach the stairs but he completely misses which causes him to fall down to the lowest level. He just lays there hurting too badly to want to move. “ Ughh,…” he groans while trying to keep it down. He hopes that she doesn’t notice that he is down here as he is stuck with nowhere to run and nothing to hide in.

OOC: all that massive space that downward sword thrust gives x.X; but it's such a good pic I had to just use it at least once.
Izumi Matsuka
User Image
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
Company: Sephiroth
Gotta ʟєτ it ʜɑρρєɴ

𝔗𝔦𝔣𝔞 frowned as he ran from her and hid behind the pillar. What is he doing? she thought to herself. Her fist shattered the pew as she had missed when he ran off. She then smashed the pillar he was behind but an off.

Just leave me alone! she paused for a moment as that rang through her head. Sephiroth would not be begging for mercy from her. Speaking of which, where was his sword? Tifa usually wouldn't be any match for this man, but she had given him a good beating. She paused as she looked around. She heard him groan and she walked over to the noise and peered down the hole.

It was then that she heard the pounding and wailing behind the doors of the church. It was Marlene who was yelling at Tifa telling her to not hurt him. She looked down the hole again and her mind was being pulled in two different directions. She wanted to believe that this was Sephiroth, and that she could end him right now. But the actions he was partaking in were so weird and abnormal of the man she knew. She believed that he wouldn't be able to keep up this ruse as long as he had been. Why was he acting so weird. What was really going on.

She jumped down into the hole and crossed her arms over her chest. Explain yourself now, before I send you back to where you came from. she demanded, her brown eyes hard. She was so confused, and she needed to know if he really had lost his mind.

𝔗𝔦𝔣𝔞 Out Of Character:
Claire_Antalk

τσϻσʀʀσw makes it ʙєττєʀ
ʙuτ it will ʜɑρρєɴ
User Image

...than it 𝔘 𝔰 𝔢 𝔡 to.
User Image
User Image

╚══════════════╝
Sephiroth continues to quiver in fear even more so now that Tifa was standing over him. He thought she was going to pummel him more so he raised his hands in a defensive way. When she spoke he was wondering why she’d stop trying to hurt him when she didn’t ealier. ”Please just don’t hurt me. I’ll tell you anything you want anything. Like I told the little girl named Marlene, I don’t know my own name but someone from a previous town called me Angelo.” He lowers his hands to look at her with tears in his eyes. “I don’t know why people are being so cruel to me. I’m just a wander looking for a place to stay. I don’t remember anything else besides running from place to place while trying to find somewhere I can just remain in peace. I then get these aches when I try to remember anything from my past. It hurts too much to try and think about them. Even something as simple as my name is too much of a burden for me to remember. I would like for someone to help me but the only people who seem to not be afraid of me are children, just like Marlene who just wish to help me.” He completely lowers his guard and turns his head to look away from her. ”I’ll understand if you don’t believe me and wish to continue harming me just please make it quick so then I can go about my way finding somewhere else I can stay to just be left alone.” He then expect her to go back to hitting him till she has had her fill of doing so.

Izumi Matsuka
User Image
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
Gotta ʟєτ it ʜɑρρєɴ

𝔗𝔦𝔣𝔞 stared down at him and her fists tightened. However, she could see the truth within his eyes, voice, and demeanor. Even Sephiroth wasn't that good of an actor. The fact that he didn't harm Marlene was something to think about as well.

She sighed and her hands dropped to her sides, the fists gone. Only children help you, because they don't know about you. she informed him and ran an exhausted hand down her face. Also... your name is Sephiroth, not Angelo. she added and chuckled harshly at the name he had been given by a kid. Of the Angels... How ironic. she thought to herself. Did he really not know anything about himself.

Her motherly instincts were pulling at her now. She didn't know what to say or how to react to this. She needed Cloud here.

The winds then began howling outside and a chill brushed itself onto Tifa's bare arms. A shudder ran down her spine and she turned away from the silver-haired man. She then jumped up and grabbed the edge of the floor above them and with her strength, she pulled herself up. I'd rather you come with me, I want to keep an eye on you... but that's of your own volition. Just know you'll have my protection within my house, but you'll also be under my constant watch. I don't trust you yet, but I can't rightfully let you freeze out here either. she spoke as she was on the regular floor now. She turned around and crouched down and stuck her hand out for him to jump and grab.

𝔗𝔦𝔣𝔞 Out Of Character:
Claire_Antalk

τσϻσʀʀσw makes it ʙєττєʀ
ʙuτ it will ʜɑρρєɴ
User Image

...than it 𝔘 𝔰 𝔢 𝔡 to.
User Image
User Image

╚══════════════╝
Upon hearing that children only help him cause they don’t know anything about him causes him to feel really sad. He then starts to think to himself, If this is true then I deserve to be treated the way I have been. However, that isn’t me anymore and I’d hope people can learn that what was isn’t me anymore. That I don’t even know myself anymore. When he then hear’s Tifa tells him what his real name is he puts a confused looked on his face. ”Sephiroth? Well if that is what you wish to call me then by all means.” He then watches Tifa move away from him and jump back up top. This causes Sephiroth to give out a sigh of relief since it seems that she is done trying to hurt him.

Sephiroth gets up, brushes himself off, and then looks up towards her. “This place wasn’t exactly ideal, but where else was I to go? So you possibly still don’t trust me and wish to keep me captive so you can keep a watchful eye on me? Well, either way I’m okay with that since you are offering me protection. Not to mention it sounds much better than being stuck out here cold and hungry.” He then noticed that she puts a hand down to help him up. ”Are you sure I can jump that high?” After several jump attempts he finally reaches her hand to get pulled up. ”Thanks, thought I would be stuck down there without you assisting me.”

Izumi Matsuka
Izumi Matsuka
User Image
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
Gotta ʟєτ it ʜɑρρєɴ

𝔗𝔦𝔣𝔞 didn't answer him as he asked where else he was to go. When he said that she possibly still didn't trust him she snorted to herself in disbelief. There is no "possibly." I do not trust you. she answered instantly. When he asked if she was sure he could jump that high, she stared at him incredulously. It took him a few tries, but he finally grabbed her hand. She grunted and hauled him up, her strength making it easier for her than most, but it was still a little bit of a struggle.

As he thanked her, she stared at him, her mouth agape. His sincerity was astonishing as was the fact that he was being polite to her. That was not like Sephiroth at all. She frowned in confusion and rubbed her temple as she felt a headache brewing beneath her forehead. You're welcome. she replied and started walking to the church door. She opened the door and found that while Denzell had obediently stayed in the jeep, Marlene had braved the door.

A flash of relief swam through the young girl as she saw that Sephiroth was with Tifa. He was bruised and battered, which she expected for the martial artist was definitely a force to be reckoned with, but he was well enough. She grinned at the angel, until Tifa ushered her into the jeep.

Tifa got in herself, and once Sephiroth would step in, she would drive off back to the bar. She stayed quiet, losing herself in her focus on the road and her confusing, spiraling thoughts.

𝔗𝔦𝔣𝔞 Out Of Character:
Claire_Antalk

τσϻσʀʀσw makes it ʙєττєʀ
ʙuτ it will ʜɑρρєɴ
User Image

...than it 𝔘 𝔰 𝔢 𝔡 to.