Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User Image

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                            xxTHEN INSPIRED ONE!!

Mornings had always proven to come right in time. The young blonde could hear the distant sound of a tired alarm clock buzzing beside her, and her eyes were almost open enough to watch her hand move toward it. Emily was beyond tired at this point, staying up all night, talking a few of her friends through final projects they needed to get done for the first day of school. She'd gotten specific instruction from Dave not to text him so he could focus, but she could only imagine just how focused he would be. No amount of Adderall could fix his problems. Emily stretched in her bed, feeling her muscles loosen as she brought herself up in her bed. The girl made a quick look around her room to notice just how much light had seeped in. She was running just a bit later than she'd hoped. The girl kicked her covers off of her legs, thankful that she'd squeezed in a shower the night before, before charging into her closet. Emily started to tear clothing off of herself, grabbing the first shirt she saw. A black shirt with a white cross pattern on it. She smiled, pulling it over her small frame, before pulling on a new pair of panties, and sliding on her favorite pair of short shorts. The girl waltzed over to her dresser, pulling a brush through her blonde hair, and flipping it over her shoulder where it landed nicely against her chest. Her hair was getting long, but it wasn't quite as long as Emily wanted it.

The girl took almost no time at all to piece together her outfit and she was absolutely happy with the one she'd pulled together. Emily had never been too picky about what she wore. The small girl found a pair of blue converse she had in her closet, and pulled them onto her bare feet, unworried about the fact that she wasn't wearing socks. It taken close to no time at all before Emily was over at her desk, pulling notebooks and things into her backpack. It was almost go time. She'd asked Dave for a ride on the first day, knowing he'd be all of thrilled to take her, (considering he was all of thrilled to drive anywhere, since he hadn't had his license even a year yet. It brought Emily to think about asking Jen if she wanted to come too. Emily knew that Jen and Dave were friends too. In fact, most of her friends were also friends with Jen, and Emily liked it that way. Jennifer, Emily's little sister by only a year, was her best friend when it all came down to it. She would do anything for the girl, and wouldn't spend a moment of her allowing her to forget just how much she loved her.

With that being said, Em pulled her backpack onto her back, and darted from her room into her sister's room, where she'd found her sister, probably in the middle of getting ready. "Hey there Jen Jen, First day of high school! Are you excited!" Emily stated, a smile glued to her face as she hugged her sister close to her. "Dave is gonna come pick me up, and I'm sure he wouldn't mind taking you to school either, so, be ready in the next twenty minutes, alright. I'm gonna go make us some breakfast, and - maybe enough for Dave too." the girl stated excitedly, running from her sisters room, and down the stairs.

It was a pleasant surprise to see her mother slaving away in the kitchen making a large breakfast of eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, you name it! The girl's eyes widened with excitement. "Oh my goodness, mommy, is there enough to make a plate for Dave too? He wanted to take me to school today." Emily asked. Her mother was such an amazing person. There was no one in the world emily would want to be like more than her mother. The woman simply smiled, bringing a plate over to Emily and nodding. "Of course we can make a plate for Dave. His father works so hard, I'm sure he didn't get a good morning breakfast like you and Jennifer, Speaking of Jennifer. . . have you seen her?" their mother asked. Emily nodded, taking a bite of the butter pancakes her mother placed before her. "She's about ready, I'm sure she'll be down soon." Emily checked her phone a couple times, waiting for a message from Dave to show up, when he'd made it to their house. "Are you going to bring Jen and I lunch today?" Emily asked, taking a bite of the bacon. The older woman shook her head. "No, as much fun as that sounds, I packed you and Jennifer a special lunch." Emily smiled. That was almost as good. "Can I bring the cookies we made yesterday for my friends? I mean, I haven't seen Lilly all summer, and Lucien would love some sugar cookies. Oh, and we know Dave and Quinn will finish what ever Fischer, and Claudia don't want." Emily chuckled taking a big drink of milk. Mrs. Lamore nodded. "Of course, Darling, just make sure you're nice to Jen. I'll bet she's nervous for her first day of high school."

Emily nodded, knowing what entering high school could be like for some. Emily wasn't nervous for anything. She was always the experience seeker of the group. It didn't matter what people said, or what was anticipated about certain things, Emily liked to try them first hand. High school was no different. People use to tell her that it's kinda scary at first, but Emily was nothing but excited. She was a sophomore now, and really looking forward to it. She couldn't wait to see what classes she had with Ficsher and Claudia, oh and Dave and Quinn. she loved being in a class where Dave and Quinn were both there, because together, the pairing was nothing but a humorous wreck. Quinn would always make some sort of mess, and Dave would play the comic relief card, and make even the teacher laugh about it. They were closer friends than any set she'd seen before. It was nice to see the two of them getting along, mostly because Emily felt like there was a piece of her that she didn't have for Dave, one that he wanted, and one that she didn't have to give him. Emily's mind wandered only for a moment, as she pushed food around her plate and took smaller bites. She watched her phone flash with light with DAVE written across the message and a smile lit her face. "Dave is here! Do you have his plate?" Emily asked, pushing herself away from the table, and walking over to bag up the cookies. "JEN! DAVE IS HERE!" she hollered through the house, before cramming the bag of cookies into her backpack.

Emily's mom handed her a small to go container, smiling as Emily finished gathering things together. "Have fun today, Em, and feel free to bring anyone you want home after school." the woman stated. Emily smiled. "Thanks mom, love you!" The girl leaned in to kiss her cheek, walking out of the house, and over to Dave's car. A smile lit up her face as she saw him, sitting in his car, probably half asleep. She pulled the passenger door open, and sat down inside, handing him the to go box. "My mom made pancakes and eggs and bacon, we made you a to go one." she explained. "Just hang on here for just a moment, I don't know if Jen is going to come or not." she stated. Emily situated herself into the car before turning back to Dave. "Did you finish your report?" she asked him with a giggle. She thanked her lucky start being in regular english, because she didn't want to have to read the fountainhead, and write a book report on it. That book was huge.

ooc; my worst post ever, sorry, they'll get better.

i either talked to
                                                              or texted you guys in one of my 3 posts
                                                              teaaapots

sweettarded

Shy Nymph

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeart beats F A S T
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxColors and P R O M I S E S
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx How to be B R A V E ?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHow can I love when I'm A F R A I D ?
█ █ ███ █ █ ███ █ █ █ █ ███ █ █ ███ █ █

User Image

Lucien woke to the sound of his alarm going off next to his face. He turned it off before even opening his eyes and groaned loudly. He was not ready for summer to be over, and he was really not ready to be getting up this early again. He sat up and ran a hand through his freshly dyed black hair, that he still wasn't sure he liked yet. It had been the first time he'd ever dyed his naturally medium brown hair. His father was less than thrilled, but his parents were both trying to be his 'favorite parent' since the divorce, so Lucien could get away with it. He could get away with anything, and he knew it.

He unplugged his phone from the charger and picked it up to check for text messages. He didn't have any. He frowned with disappointment, and scrolled through his contacts. He stopped on Lilliana's name, and hesitated before pressing the icon that would bring him to the texting screen. Something was going on with her, he didn't know what, but he it there was something. She'd been weirdly distance all summer. Which was weird, since he remembered they had made plans to hang around with each other on the last day of school. But, that was the last time he had seen her.

tab to Lilly
                                                            tab tab msg: Hey, are you ready to be a high schooler?
                                                            tab tab

He pressed send and then instantly felt like that had been a stupid thing to say. He sighed and climbed down the ladder of his high-rise bed. He grabbed he clothes he had planned to wear that day and headed out into the hallway, and then into the bathroom to take a shower, brush his teeth, blow-dry his hair, and then flat iron it. It wasn't usually anything more than slightly wavy on it's own, but he'd been very into the whole bone-straight thing for a few months now.

When he was satisfied with his appearance he put on the thick rimmed non-prescription glasses, and he went back into his room to grab his phone and his backpack. When he had everything he needed he went downstairs and found his father sitting in the kitchen in front of the island reading the newspaper. He walked pasted him to get to the pantry and prepare himself a bowl of cereal.

"I'm surprised you got up on time." He father said with his monotone voice as he flipped a page of the paper. Lucien rolled his eyes and ignored him. He wasn't awake enough to deal with his dad. Lucien finished his cereal and headed towards the front door.

"Do you want a ride?" He dad asked, having turned away from the paper. Lucien shook his head has he was pulling on his shoes. "No, I can walk." He said, throwing on his backpack as well. His dad shrugged and went back to reading the paper. His dad wasn't exactly the warm and fuzzy type.

Lucien waved him good-bye, and then he was out the door. He walked down the quiet sidewalk towards the high school, admiring the fact that there was still dew drops on the grass blades. It was still early when he got to the school, so there weren't many people there. So, he decided he would just sit in the hallway and draw until his classes started, but then he saw Lilliana sitting on the floor by herself, and his plan changed. She had headphones on, which wasn't exactly a sign that she wanted to be approached. He looked around the hall, not sure if he should say hi, but of course his desire to talk to her overwhelmed his desire to not bother her, so he walked up to her, and waved, to get her attention in case she didn't hear him walk up to her.
                                                  o.o.c:
User ImageUser Image

A little Panic! at the Disco started to play on her iPod, and she bobbed her head just a little to the beat of the music. She liked being alone, more than anything in the world, especially in the mood she was in at the moment. It hurt to think, it hurt to talk, the couldn't even remember the last word she'd spoken to anyone. She didn't talk to her mom, or her dad, or Jasmine, she didn't even talk to her dogs. She would stray into her room, and close the door behind her, and try to sleep. That's what most of her summer looked like. She started to look really bony. She didn't eat much of anything all summer, she could probably count her meals on her hands, but likewise she didn't do much exercise either. She was bone skinny, and had no muscle over those bones. Lillianna was going to die in gym class.

The girl continued to patiently wait out the morning, doodling pictures of flowers in her notebook, ones that wrapped around the edges of the page, so if she wanted to write something on the page later she could. She didn't want to waist the page, more or less make it look like she was busy. She had done all of her summer work for freshman year, way earlier than she'd ever done it. She was normally a procrastinator, because normally her life was so busy with either friends or Music. She didn't know what happened to the career she once had, traveling around the state, performing at this competition and the next, going far, but not quite hitting it off. She was still young, she had a lot of life to live. Unless she died, cause then her life would be over. That might actually be better. If she wasn't there, at least Jasmine wouldn't have to make pancakes that were flushed down the toilet. And if she wasn't there, her mom wouldn't have to try to cheer her up. But Lilly knew it was a struggle to cheer her own self up.

If there was someone that was worse off than Lilly, it was her mother. The women had a lot of the same traits as Lilly. The hermiting, the not talking to people. She felt not only ashamed for being caught in her affairs, but also like it was all her fault for not telling Basher that that was even a possibility. She didn't tell Lilly either, it was just horrible rumor that she pursued, and now - now Basher was gone.

The girl was so lost in her own world that when Lucien walked up in front of her, she didn't even much as look up. She continued to doodle flowers on the page. The she could feel him looming over her like a shadow she knew she couldn't make. The girl slowly looked up, her heart sinking at the sight of him. Wow - wow. Lillianna put her pen down, trying to smile, before looking down on the floor. All he did was wave - what a strange gesture. He was normally pretty comfortable with her, but - I guess that may have changed in the distance she'd put between her and the group. She looked down beside her, scooting over a little, to show him, he was welcome to sit with her. He just hoped he didn't ask too many questions. She didn't know if she could answer any of them. She hadn't talked almost all summer. There were her appointments that she was made to talk at, but that was about it.

Lillianna paused her song, Feel by Sleeping with Sirens. She stuffed her iPod back into her bag, and as Lucien sat down beside her, she wordlessly leaned into him, her mouth still shut, nothing but soft sniffles leaving her. She'd missed her best friend all summer. Both Lucien and Emily had become the people she'd confided in. She knew she could always count on Lucien to be there. Of course she had the others too. Dave was always there to cheer her up somehow. She wasn't sure how he had that kind of charm, but he made her laugh, and that was sometimes more important than anything. She could probably work on her relationship with Quinn. He scared her a little bit, but she didn't have a problem with him. He seemed - rougher - than she think she could handle. Jen was an awesome friend. She and her had a lot of classes together growing up, but regardless this, she had always been closer to Emily when it came down to it. Emily had the best advice, and always had, but she knew that Jen would be there for her if she needed that. Then there was Claudia and Fischer, neither of the two she was that close to. But she was still friends with them regardless. Emily kinda was her bridge to all those people, she was friends with everyone. Well, maybe not Quinn, but where Dave went, Quinn went too, and vice versa. She was almost certain the boys were joined at the hip or something.

Regardless there was a meaning behind the tears in her eyes. Lucien was the one she'd been closes too since the very beginning. She'd always loved him. She didn't know he died his hair black though. It was probably an act of rebellion, but she'd heard him talk about it before, around the time she ditched her normally brown hair for a platinum blonde. She was happy with the results, but it was far past time to get it re-done, considering it'd been almost all summer since she'd done it again. Hence the beanie. She leaned on him trying to keep from letting the tears spill over her eyes and ruin her make up. She cried too much, but seeing Lucien brought up a slur of emotions that she didn't want to deal with. Not now, anyway. She pushed her notebook to the side, and grabbed his arm, lacing her hand into his, and leaned on his bony shoulder. She knew he wouldn't be phased. He'd always been her best friend, and that wouldn't change even if talking had been at an all time low.

where; school hallway xx with; with lucien xx mood; depressed xx outfit; day one xx
                                                                        ooc; xx

Shy Nymph

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeart beats F A S T
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxColors and P R O M I S E S
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx How to be B R A V E ?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHow can I love when I'm A F R A I D ?

User Image

It took a few seconds, but Lilliana did look up at him, and the expression on her face confirmed Lucien's suspicions that something was wrong. He wasn't sure if coming up to her was a good idea after all. She looked upset, maybe she wanted to be alone. Then she scooted over and his face spread into a weak smile.He shrugged his bag off of his shoulders and let it drop on the floor because he sat down next to her, and against the early morning coldness of the wall. God, he'd missed her. He suddenly felt like it's been an eternity since he'd seen her. Maybe summer had been too long after all.

He watched as she shoved her ipod into her bag, and he was about to start some lame small talk, but before he could even open his mouth her head was on his shoulder, and he instantly tensed. He had no idea why he always reacted that way, she'd done it plenty of times before. Heck, most of his female friends had done it, but only Lilliana made his body tense up and his face turn red. Though, that should have been expected considering Lilly was the girl Lucien had had a crush on since the sixth grade. Which, she didn't know, because he was and always had been too afraid to tell her. He was worried it would ruin their friendship, or change it, and their friendship was so precious to him. The last thing he ever wanted was to freak her out and have to live with her no longer talking to him. He hadn't told anyone about it, except, of course, Emily. It was impossible to hide anything from Emily, especially things like this. She could look into your eyes and just know things. She'd promised not to tell, and as far as he knew she'd kept that promise, much to his relief.

Lucien's embarrassment took a back sit to his concern when he notice the soft sounds of crying coming from Lilliana. He looked down at her, surprised, but since was leaning on his shoulder, all he could see the top of her head,or, her hat, actually. He opened his mouth to say something, ask her if she was okay, what was wrong, if she wanted to talk about it, but then he closed it again. She slipped her small hand into his and he offered no resistance. The feeling of her hand in his relaxed him exponentially.He rubbed his thumb gently over hers and rested his head on top of hers. He wished she would talk to him about it, but he knew her,and if she wanted to talk about it she would have by now. Even if she didn't want to talk,he could still be there. He could give her as much reassurance as his presence could give.

They sat like that for few minutes in the quiet, Lucien pulled Lilliana into a hug, with his free arm, so he could keep his finger laced between hers. "It's okay." He said barely above a whisper. He didn't know what was wrong, so he wasn't sure if he words would ring true to her or not, but they did to him. Because he knew he would do anything within his power to make it okay. He'd happily bend over backwards for any of his friends, but Lil, he's do anything for her. He made mental note to ask Emily about this, if Lilliana didn't end up talking to him about it. Lil and Em were super close. Of course, Em was super close to everyone. She was just the kind of person who would take over the heart of everyone she met.
                                                  o.o.c:

Star

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
↷ claudia louise webb

Claudia woke up to a door slam, and two cars revving up and leaving the garage, after quiet chatter and laughter. She was sure Oliver had heard it too. She let out a yawn, rolling over in her warm bed to check the time on her phone. It was early. The girl's parents rarely left this early to go to work at their businesses, but they were talking about something new last night, so that was probably it. Meh, it wasn't anything that involved Claudia, or interested her. She pulled her covers back up to her chin, cuddling up to her pillow, before remembering. It was the first day of school! ...Buuuuut it was super early still. Claudia pushed her blankets away, dragging herself out of bed. She climbed back onto her bed to open the window, propping herself up on her elbows to examine the weather, and scenery. The sun was still rising, the sky fading blue to orange as it edged closer to the horizon. She yawned again, closing her window. It was warm already, no doubt it'd be a warm day. Maybe she'd go swim after school, despite how much she'd swam over the holidays. Over 20+ hours, probably. Sometimes she'd practice swimming strokes for up to 3 hours a day, or invite whoever over and swim for fun. She didn't like to keep track, though. She wanted to focus on swimming, not numbers. That was Oliver's job.

Claudia climbed off her bed, landing on the carpeted floor. It kept her feet warm, since she didn't wear socks to bed. She dragged her feet over to her wardrobe, opening the double doors and picking something to wear. She decided on an orange/yellow loose cardigan, daisy shorts, white ankle socks, white Converse, nude tights and a gray shirt. It'd be warm today, the whole reason for checking the weather not too long ago. So an outfit with a t-shirt and shorts was pretty much perfect for the day. She gathered everything she needed for school in a duffle bag, the bag she used for nearly everything. Claudia made her way downstairs, greeting Oliver, who was already in the kitchen making his lunch. "Morning, Ollie." She greeted, making her way to the counter and placing her bag on the bench. "Dia, get your bag off the table. Good morning, but move it if you want breakfast." He chuckled under his breath, placing his stuff in a bag to put inside his school bag. Claudia groaned, picking up her bag, placing it on ground. She sat on a stool, grabbing an apple and leaning on her elbows as she bit into it, leaning towards Oliver's books for the new year. "Sooo, Physics or How to be a Nerd 101?" Dia asked, a small grin on her face as she made a joke with her older brother, who replied with a simple "Shut up." The girl laughed a bit, before standing up again. "Hey Ollie, take me to Starbucks for breakfast?" She asked, grinning at the male.

20 minutes later the siblings were at the closest Starbucks, waiting for their drinks. They had ages until school started, but Oliver was eager to get to school and nerd it up with his science friends so he wanted to hurry up. Soon the drinks came, a cappuccino with 2 sugars for Oliver, Venti signature hot chocolate with 2 pink marshmallows, 3 sugars and cream for Claudia. The usual. On the way back to Oliver's car Claudia made sure to steal a handful of sugar sachets to use at home. What a rebel. The two hopped back in the car, sipping their hot drinks despite the weather. He started the car after both had seatbelts on, making their way to school. They were silent for most of the ride, as usual, they didn't have much in common.

Oliver was one of the smart freaks. Science club, AV club, robotics club, the works. Claudia liked teasing him about his friends, because they were all the same. All of them were nerds. But it was uncommon for Oliver to get low grades on a test or project. He put everything into it, he was constantly studying and reading and testing himself. He's also a bit of a snob. Because his and Claudia's parents have a lot of money, and he's smart, he's suddenly better than everyone. Whatever, you nart. Claudia was different. While Oliver was pale from hardly going outside, his younger sister was tan from hardly going inside. She swum, all the time. She loved the beach, surfing, sand, the rest of it. She was kind of shy though, she doesn't speak to many people outside her friend group, but otherwise she's excitable, adventurous. Claudia wasn't even excited to be starting the school year, she just wanted to see her friends. It was still kinda cool not to be a freshman, but she hadn't done any homework. Like, none. At all.

They finally arrived at school, and Claudia was the first to say "See ya, thanks." She was sick of the silence, and the awkwardness. They'd never been good at conversing with each other. Claudia's arm threaded through her bag strap, the middle of the strap resting on her shoulder comfortably. She walked around school, until she found a nice looking bench near the front of the school, sitting on it. Claudia placed her bag next to her, digging her phone out of it to text Fischer.

xx TEXT MESSAGE !
                                                          x TO: nemo
                                                          x FROM: dia
                                                          FISCHER!!! you better be awake and getting to school because i'm here. all alone. ):

Fischer was Claudia's best friend, they'd seen each other a few times over the break, but she hadn't seen him for at least a few days. Claudia placed her phone in her lap. zipping her bag up before leaning back, waiting for Fischer, or someone to arrive.

WEARING what WITH oliver ⋗ herself LOCATION home ⋗ starbucks ⋗ school
                                                              OOC better graphic is coming when i'm not lazy and i can order one c:
User ImageUser Image

Sometimes, it's best to understand that a person to talk to, is all you need to get over something. That wasn't a concept Lil' related to at all. The way she'd kept quiet was something alarming not just to her family, but also to herself. She didn't think she could talk, no, she didn't want to talk. She knew being back at school wasn't going to help that. The teachers would call her name, probably force her to do some sort of icebreaker game with the class. She was hoping no one would ask her any questions. She hated the idea of being in a new school, with new people, she wasn't even sure if the spot she was sitting in was usually taken by some other kid. The girl ignored all thoughts. She simply sat beside her best friend, hand interlaced with his.

If time could go on like this forever, the two of them sitting in silence, time wouldn't be such a devil to the depressed girl. Tears trailed down her pinkish cheeks, soft and soundless behind nothing but sniffles. She didn't know if she could speak to anyone, not even Lucien. Before she had much time to think about anything, Lucien was drawing her into a hug, and she leaned into his chest, pulling her arms around his waist, resting her head against his chest. He was such a skinny kid. He was bony and hard, something she'd learned to love. They embraced for an endless moment. She continued to sob, more so after he spoke gentle words to her. He didn't know what was going on, and yet he promised such a big thing to her. She had no idea that things would end up alright. She didn't know if her parents were going to figure things out, or if her dad was going to come home to see her. She didn't know what kind of things would happen with out Basher home, or even on earth anymore. How was she suppose to deal with things like that? Much less, how would things turn out alright? Things definitely weren't okay, but she didn't have the courage to tell him why they wouldn't be.

Lillianna turned her head into his chest, beginning to let tears out heavier, sobbing a little louder. She couldn't stand to let things go on like this. She brought herself closer to him, leaning against him as if he were some steady wall that wouldn't fail her. She shook with her sobs, remembering not the last time she'd cried like this. Sure, she'd cried a lot that summer, and the only other friend of hers that had ever seen her cry was Emily. The girl she could use a visit from. The girl brought herself out of Lucien's chest after realizing she was soaking his shirt. She brought her hands up to her face, her red jacket soft against her face. She brought herself over her lap, leaning into herself as she cried more, letting her white bangs cover her face. She didn't want to cry anymore. She did what she could to stop crying. Sniffling, before looking back at Lucien. Her eyes were red and puffy, and there wasn't anything she could do to change that. She knew he'd seen her cry before. But never like this. "Mmmmm-i'm sorry." she said weakly, before bringing her jacket back to her face.

where; school hallway xx with; with lucien xx mood; depressed xx outfit; day one xx
                                                                        ooc; was gonna wait till someone else posted, but no one was, so - here. sorry it's so short. xx

Blake_Rose5's Queen

Fatcat

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxyour c h a r m i n g delinquent
q u i n n aiden m c a n g e l
chairs thrown and tables toppled,
hands armed with broken bottles,
standing no chance to win but,
we're not running, we're not running.

xxxxxxxQuinn's eyes fluttered open as the late summer sun pressed against his eye lids. It was strange, his room didn't face east, the sun shouldn't be pouring in. A vague sense of panic set in as the ceiling above him came into focus and Aaron Carter stared back down at him; that was definitely new for the shaggy haired teen. He looked to his left, careful not to make sudden movements and rustle the sheets, he saw a bubble gum pink wall covered in faces of boys he couldn't even begin to name. Slowly, he turned his sleepy head to the right and saw a big pair of brown, but not familiar, eyes staring back.
                        "Last night was amazing, Quinn," the girl gushed, reaching for him with the intensity of a lover. Quinn tried to nod, but his list of things he couldn't remember about this girl was only getting longer, the most important being her name. Instead of addressing the awkward situation Quinn smiled and caught her hand, holding it a safe distance from his crotch.
                        "I couldn't agree more, but do you think you could give me a ride to school?" he tried, only earning a confused look from Carla?
                        "School? Classes don't start for another week, silly," she corrected him matter of factly. At least he could cross "met her at school" off of his list of possibilities for Dianna?
                        He stroked her hand gently and nodded, not entirely sure what he'd told her the night before to get her in bed.
                        "I understand completely, however, classes at Faycrest High School start today. " to which Missy's jaw dropped.
                        "You're in high school?" she whispered after a moment spent searching Quinn's face for the the punch line.
                        "You're not?" Quinn asked just as shocked. His mind brought back the kiddish posters that littered the hot pink walls around him. She shook her head, clearly incapable of speech.

When she offered no further information, Quinn decided to leave her to her pondering. He rolled off he bed to find his clothes in a neat pile on the floor next to him. He was midway through pulling his arms through the sleeves of his solid navy flannel.
                        "What time do you have to be at school?" she asked quietly, seeming to accept that she'd robbed a cradle.
                        "I like to get there before ten when I go," he responded, winning him a disapproving head shake.
                        "Then I guess you have time for a shower," she said slowly, a lusty look crossing her face. Quinn wasn't a scholarly fellow, but picking up sexual cues was one of his few geniuses. He nodded, removing his shirt though he'd just finished buttoning it.

About an hour and a half later, Quinn exited an equally childish bathroom smelling of lavender and peppermint. It was about eight at that point, Quinn'd never been so early to school in his life. He was dressed in the same clothes he'd worn out the night before (navy, short sleeved flannel and khaki shorts) and was armed with a brown sacked lunch made by Lisa? He slid into the front seat of her car and gave her directions to his school.

Once outside of the building, Quinn looked over at the girl and smiled.
                        "Well thanks. For everything," he said, his smile fading into a smirk. He still couldn't put his finger on her name, but he definitely hoped he met up with her again. He unfolded himself from the car and threw her a peace sign before slamming the door, reaching into his pocket for a smoke and heading for the front door. He sucked down the cigarette in time to flick then butt on the pavement before entering his high school.

Quinn pulled out his phone as he made his way through the foyer to the office, he wanted to see what kind of record he'd set getting to school so early. He noticed the message from Dave and genuinely grinned, he was certainly ready.

As he made his way through the office, he grabbed the pink sheet of paper that served as his hall pass, as well as his detention slip. The secretaries seemed to make him one out at the beginning of every day, he was a regular. His first period class was study hall, a decision the guidance counselors had made in attempt to limit the amount of schooling he missed with his regular tardy behavior. He waved cheerily on his way out and attempted to locate a class he'd probably never go to again.

Once he found the correct door he pushed his way into the room, the chatter stopped as the various upperclassmen eyed him up and down and the freshmen seemed to cower. He seemed to be the only sophomore that had made it through puberty completely already. The addition of a couple tattoos only furthered his hostile appearance. All these faces were ignored, however, he scanned the crowd for a familiar face to plop down next to. Dave would be a relief, he needed to find out more about how he'd ended up with Samantha? this morning.

User Image User Image User Image
User Image

User Image
                  ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕

5:00 am rolled around very slowly for Jen, who lay restless from excitement and slight anxiety at the thought of starting her first year at high school, one year after her older sister. Most of the night Jen had laid awake, one arm over her forehead staring at the ceiling thinking of what high school life would be like.

She was excited because she knew she'd be back with some of her older friends, which were a year ahead of her. And of course, back in the same school as Em! She was most happy about that, her and her sister were inseparable, unless, of course, they were separated by different schools.

When her bright blue eyes, which had been awake for hours now flicked to her alarm, which was finally blinking an hour which would be acceptable for her to get up and shower and get her self together for her first day as a freshman, she shot out of bed, feeling fully awake and bubbly.

First things first, Jen opened and stared at her clothes, her mind working a mile a minute trying to figure out what to wear on her first day to make an impression. After flipping through hanger after hanger and back again, she finally, hesitantly, pulled out an outfit, screwing up her face undecidedly before shrugging and tossing the clothes over her arm as she grabbed her large, ridiculously fluffy towel.

Passing Em's door on the way to the bathroom to shower, Jen peeked in to see her sister still asleep. Deciding against an early wake up for her, Jen quietly finished her trek to the bathroom and closed the door behind her as she slid out of sleeping clothes and into the nice warm shower.

After her shower, Jen found herself still in the steamy bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror, frustrated a teensy bit, not being able to decide what to do with her hair. Jen was very indecisive when it came to events like this, where she felt like she had to make an impression. Running her fingers through her long brown hair and shaking out, she realized she had plenty of time to decide while it dried.

Wrapping the towel around her sopping hair, she dressed herself in the outfit she had chose earlier, now looking at it and thinking about changing her mind once more. Shaking her head she smiled at herself, and twirled once, trying to shake the anxious people pleasing worries she had about starting school. She flipped the tail of the towel over her face and giggled at herself, before making her way back to her room.

About a half hour later Jen was sitting on the floor, in front of the mirror in her room, playing with her hair, trying to get it to fall over her shoulders in a specific way, and wasnt having much luck, unfortunately. When the door suddenly flew open she jumped, startled and smiled as her sister, clearly awake now, and just as excited as her, started talking quickly and happily. Jen had never been as talkative as Em, and as she shot out her words as fast as she could Jen had just enough time to squeak out an “Absolutely!” Before Em raced downstairs to prepare breakfast.

Jen had given up on trying to get her hair to fall the way she wanted and stood up, examining herself in the mirror once more before making a round around her room, gathering her binders and notebooks and pencils and bag together, making sure to not forget anything, and made her way out of her room. Just as she got to the top of the stairs she realized she forgot her phone and told herself to get it together internally, running back to her room as she heard the ding of her notification that she got a message.

The message was from Dave, one of her close friends and she quickly tapped out a response.

tab to : dave
                                              tab from : jen
                                              tab tab msg: yes please! Thanks, doll c:

Pocketing the phone after silencing it, Jen once more left her room and got to the top of the stairs before Emily shouting up at her that Dave was there and ran out the door. Jen rushed down to the kitchen and grabbed a piece of toast that was sitting on the counter for her and ran into her mom. After a quick exchange with her mom, who asked her the usually 'are you excited' mom stuff Jen smiled and said her goodbyes, promising she'd be fine.

Finally, Jen quickly made her way out to the front door, and closed it behind her, half skipping down the porch and driveway to join Emily and Dave in his car.

“Good morning!” She said excitedly, taking her place in the back seat, feeling the excitement bubbling up inside her, eager to get to her new school.

Car .... Em and Dave .... Excited about school! ....

User Image

OoC:

Thieving Genius

5,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

__________ •• •••• • •• ---------------------------

Fischer laid motionless in his bed for a few more hours. The door was locked and barricaded with a desk to keep his father out. Last night his father came home around 2AM, stumbling into Fischer’s room with the smell of alcohol masking the room. Waking up the poor boy up and began to hit him. Hit him hard enough that Fischer had to defend for himself. Grabbing a hold of his father and pushing him out of the room. Fischer could hear the constant banging against his bedroom door, as if his father was trying to break back in. Luckily the desk was too much to handle for his drunken father, and eventually he retreated back to his own room passing out like the slob he was. After that Fischer couldn’t even sleep, he was afraid, and upset, and worst of all he missed his mother. When she was alive, she would never let him beat Fischer. At the moment all he had was his group of friends, which was all he could depend on.

Hearing a loud text tone go off, Fischer jumped up in his bed. Fischer was on full alert this morning; he wasn’t going to risk himself getting another beating by his father. Sitting up quickly, he turned towards the night stand reaching for his iPhone. It was a message from one of his best female friends, Claudia. She was easily one of Fischer’s best friends, and he has had a crush on her ever since day one. Of course he never showed it when they were younger, but now they were growing older, so it seemed like he would have a chance to be with her. Reading the text made him smile, and give him the motivation to get ready for school. Responding back to her message, he placed his phone into his backpack before starting his morning routine.

To: Claudia

Msg: Ive been awake..on my way now.

Carefully pushing the desk back into place, he unlocked the door before peaking out into the empty hallway. It was eerie, and some of the lights were dimly light, and his father was nowhere to be seen. Tip toeing through the hall, Fischer finally slipped into the bathroom. Flicking on the light, Fischer leaned in to notice a black ring around his eye. Great, that is just what he needed. A black eye to attract attention to all his friends and teachers. Not to mention Claudia was going to be the first to see it, and Fischer would imagine she would get worried and maybe even furious. Running a hand through his hair, the male turned the shower on as he stepped in, the warm water felt refreshing on his dirty skin. All he could think about was how people would react, maybe if he lied about it, no one would suspect anything. No he couldn’t, Fischer was a terrible liar. Whenever he lied, his eyes would go cross eyed without Fischer noticing. After a good scrubbing, Fischer tiptoed quickly back to his room and got dressed.

Shoving the needed essentials in his backpack, he grabbed his skateboard before running down the stairs. All Fischer wanted was out of this house right now, and he didn’t even want to come home after school. Purposely slamming the door behind him, Fischer slid the board on the ground as he hopped on. Scanning the area with his green orbs, he rolled down the sidewalk at a moderate pace. The wind blew straight into his face, his sore eye squinting a bit trying to sustain eyesight. Within 15mins Fischer had arrived at school. Carrying his board underneath his arms, he kept his head down so no one would see his eye. Looking up quickly, he noticed Claudia sitting on a school bench out in front. With a smile, he headed over, stopping in front of her.

“Is it just me or do you get even more beautiful each day I see you?”,he spoke before sitting himself down next to her. Fischer continued to look down with his skateboard in his lap. He was too nervous to give her any eye contact, seeing how it would be a rough conversation starter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

post layout by mushbee

↳ OOC [first post whoop!] ↳ WHERE [home > school > bench infront of school] ↳ WITH [claudia]
User ImageUser Image
                                                      User Image

• There wasn't a long passing time while Dave waited in his car. His eyes were heavy, clearly from lack there of sleep the night before. Dave wouldn't remain tired. It was the same kind of deal everyday at school. He'd be tired on the way there, see his friends' faces and be wide awake in a matter of seconds. It started when a beautiful blonde seated herself in the car beside him, passing him a to go container of food. Dave's eyes widened at the sheer amount of food provided. "Are they gluten free pancakes, you freak?" he chuckled, nudging her gently. The girl had strange food allergies, but if anyone would remember them, Dave would. The girl simply pushed him off, and continued with her morning amount of questions. There was a moment where she paused and told him to remain there while Jen finished getting ready. "She's coming, she texted me." Dave admitted.

"Did you finish your report?" the girl asked next, and Dave sighed, leaning back into the seat. "I finished it alright. All five pages. No room for error. It's gorgeous, if it wasn't boring as hell and ninety percent word vomit, I'd get you to read it." he said with a chuckle. "Did you finish your nail design?" he chuckled, knowing that was what she was up talking the night before. The girl showed off her gorgeous nails and Dave couldn't help but laugh. "You never cease to impress me, Emily Lamore. You will for the rest of your life." he said with a soft smile.

Jen came in just moments later, and the first thing Dave did when she piled into his car was turn back to her, and hold his hand out. "Emily brought me food, where is your offering?" He said in a joking manor, waving off any expression she had. And laughing, turning the music up in his car just a little louder. Panic was playing, and he loved them more than anyone could say. "Oh, and good morning to you too." Dave chuckled, putting his car and drive and beginning off toward School.

The drive wasn't too long. The majority of the houses in this area were only a couple miles away from the school, but the ride was still worth it. Dave had a little bit of trouble finding parking, being only a sophomore and not old enough to really claim a spot in the lot. He pulled into something far in the back, and sighed, looking up at the school, then down at his sore legs. "Don't wait up for me, my sore legs won't take me as fast as yours might." Emily simply chuckled, kissing Dave on the cheek, and lifting herself out of the car, waiting back for Jen and then heading into the building. Dave pulled himself out of his car, walking slowly to the back of his car, and pulling out his track bag. Yay, more track!

The boy had yet to be late, which had somewhat been a bad habit of his. He'd find himself stuck somewhere, and end up walking into almost all of his classes late, or unprepared. Fortunately it was day one. And Dave had a lot to look forward to. Their schedules were released just a week prior, and Dave hadn't even really taken the time to look at his. He knew his first class was going to be something of a life savor. . . study hall. When homework became an issue the night before, at least he could write BS answers on his paper, and hope for a completion grade. The boy staked through hallways, noticing a loud bunch of people, not caring to make it to their first class on time. It was a real luxury of being the first day. On his way down the hallway, he noticed a particular group of faces he hadn't seen in a while. He and Lucien had met up a couple times that summer to simply hang out. There were times when Dave would just be on a run, and run past Lucien's houses . . . if that made any sense at all, and see him drawing on his front porch or something, and then sit his sweaty self down beside him, and try not to leak too bad on his work. But the other face, a more feminine face, he hadn't seen much of all summer long. Lillianna had been through something life changing, like when Dave lost his mother. The girl was lost in a world of loss. Her brother, was gone. It was something she asked him not to share with anyone, and Dave would hold to his promise.

"Hey guys, I know you're freshman, but - class is gonna start soon, so you guys should probably head to class." Dave said with a smile, looking down over the two talking and hugging. "Do you want me to show you where your classes are?" he asked. Lillianna shook her head, and he understood that there was nothing she'd want help with at the moment. Dave nodded, leaning over to his friends and patting Lillianna on the back. "We'll all meet up during lunch, alright?" the boy smiled.

Dave continued his way down the hallway, winding through people, and couples, and what ever else, until he stalked into a well mixed room, of people from every age and grade. The boy stalked over to a desk, planting his tired self inside of it, while waiting for the class to kick off. He'd only just made it before the bell, and the rest of the class continued to talk with the people that were thankfully in the same class as they. Dave looked around, noticing something unnerving. He knew everyone - sure - but not in a way that he'd probably have paired. He leaned over to a girl named Marissa, who wasn't talking to anyone, and poked her. "Hey, Marissa, did you finish your report on the fountain head?" he asked with a smile on his face. The girl turned to him with a nod. "I did it last month before my family took off for cancun." she admitted. Dave's eyes bugged a little and nodded. "Remind me to revoke your membership in the procrastinators will meet eventually club, I don't feel like doing it now." Dave joked, shaking his head out a little. "When did you finish yours?" she asked. Dave looked down at his watch then up at the school clocks with a chuckle. "Three hours ago." he answered honestly. "Oh my god, Dave." she chuckled, pushing what was on her desk onto the floor. "You are you going to run for president of the procrastinators will meet eventually club?" she asked. Dave sighed briefly. "Hmmmm - maybe later.." With that the girl roared with laughter. And Dave too couldn't help but smile. "Excuse me, but is there something you'd like to share with the class?" the teacher stated at the front of the room, trying to commence class. A smile flashed on Dave's face, as he nodded. "Sure, you want me to make an opening speech, I'm down." Dave lifted himself from his seat and turned to the whole class. "Ladies, Gentleman, and anyone who may not fall into one of those categories, what a wonderful way to start out the year? am I right? Being given the opportunity to simply share the wonderful thoughts in my head in no specific order. I didn't prepare anything, but I really love the enthusiasm of our wonderful teacher, Mrs. Th- th- how do you say that. . . what ever. Give it up for our beloved teacher." Dave said with a smile, starting an applause that everyone actually seemed to join him in, and a couple of whistles.

The teacher was far from amused, glaring at the class to stop with their applause. "I've heard about you, Mr. Greene. There won't be much warning for you." she said with all intention to scare.

The class carried on for a long moment where the teacher simply stated that study hall would be silent in her classroom, and everyone must bring something to work on every day, not a cellphone, not a video game, either homework or a book. Dave had managed to tick the teacher off a few more times, the first while eating the breakfast Emily had brought to him, another sneezing really obnoxiously. And another was from another kid who got cocky because of Dave's bravery. The class wasn't even halfway over, when dave felt a tugging at his bladder. Oh no. Of course this wouldn't go down well. Since it was day one, everyone was kind lost in their own conversation and the teacher couldn't care less because she'd shared everything she needed to share, but Dave stalked up to her desk, and waited for her to look up at him. "What do you want?" the women asked. Dave smiled nervously and sighed. "May I go to the restroom?" Dave asked. And to Dave's surprise the women waved her hand at him, pointing at the hall pass on the chalk board. A smile lifted on Dave's face, snatching the hall pass, and walking over to Marissa. "I'm gonna go pee real fast - don't let anyone take my breakfast!" Dave said in all honesty. The girl chuckled and nodded as Dave made his way out of the classroom, down the hallway, and into the boy's bathroom. It was empty. An empty bathroom was always Dave's favorite kind of bathroom. Kinda made him want to try things, but he never ended up doing it, because no one believe him. Who cared.

Dave walked up to one of the urinals, eyeing all of the others and then the one he was standing in front of. A smile walked up Dave's face, as he undid his pants and starting off at the urinal in front of him, but in mid stream, he leaped over to the urinal beside him, and again until he was at the last one, before leaping all the way back to the one he started at, with a genuine smile of glee. Wow, it really was the simple things that can make a boy happy. Even if it made a little bit of a mess on the way there. When Dave was finished, Dave took an extra second, giving himself a little bit of attention, but not too much, knowing he'd have to return to class soon, or someone might take his breakfast, and by someone, he meant Marissa. The boy fixed up his pants, and almost made a sprint out of the bathroom, jogging lightly down the hall before realizing, he'd forgotten the hall pass in the bathroom. The boy rolled his eyes, before walking back to the bathroom, and taking the pass off the sink where he left it. A new boy was in the bathroom that time, wow, good timing. Dave grabbed the pass, and made his way back to the classroom. But there was something that happened the moment Dave stepped into the class, attention turning to him, but also the talking had somewhat hushes. Dave's eyes fell on a new member in the classroom. "QUINNLY!" Dave hollered, pouncing on the kid while he was seated at the desk he'd chosen. A couple of people gave them strange looks, mainly freshman, but a few of the upperclassmen simply rolled their eyes, and continued on in their conversation. Dave pulled himself off his friend, and sat in the desk beside him, totally ignoring his things at his desk. "Why were you so late, past the desire of being late?" Dave asked. "Did you get chased by a puma? were you skating off the empire state building? did you get into a backflipping war with some street performer. . . no . . . You were having sex. Long hardcore sex with a girl with massive boobs, and a tight body. I can see it in your eyes Quinnly don't think you can lie to me." It was actually an answer most of the time. Dave had gotten to the habit of knowing that his luck with girls was quite honestly the worst, and Quinn always got his . . . well, I would write sloppy seconds, but - he didn't really first them. He'd end up with the girl in the end.

"David Greene." the teacher called. "Come here." she said. Dave turned over his shoulder to look at the teacher, and then looked back at Quinn. "She wants me." Dave chuckled, walking up to the front of the class returning the hall pass, and walking over to the teacher again. "I know your last name is Thurlow, sorry for making that joke earlier. . . Yes?" he asked. The women seemed far from pleased. "I need you to sign this." she said, pointing down at a paper in front of her. Dave's eyes landed down on the paper and then looked back up at the teacher. "A detention slip? I - But I didn't even do anything wrong." Dave said softly. The women scrunched her face in anger. "Sign the paper Greene, or we'll get your father involved." Dave nodded. "Okay, get my father involved, he's not going to agree to giving me detention for nothing." The women growled. "Go back to your seat and sit in silence for the rest of the class period, and this will be revoked." she said, pointing back at his seat beside Marissa. Dave nodded, walking back to his desk, and waving Quinn over to the empty desk next to him.

____________________ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟs ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ᴛᴜᴍʙʟɪɴɢ down ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ.
                                                      __________________ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ʀᴏʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪʟʟs ʙʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ғʀᴏᴍ above

Shy Nymph

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI remember the clouds in the S U M M E R
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd how the light kissed my E Y E S
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx When I was a child is was alwaysT H I S
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA life that I left B E H I N D

User Image

Lucien rubbed Lil's arm in an attempt to soothe her as she cried. He didn't know how long they'd been sitting there, but the hallways soon began to fill with students readying themselves for their classes. Luckily they minded their own business, probably thinking that He and Lil were just bing 'couple-y' and nothing more. When Lilliana took her face away from his now rather wet sure, and tilted his head to get a look at her face. Her eyes were puffy and it looked like her make-up was running. A look of concern crossed Lucien's face when the poor girl folded into herself and continued to cry, completely unaware that she was doing so to prevent his shirt from getting wetter. He put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her back to him. She mumbled I soft 'I'm sorry' and his heart sank. What could she possibly think she needed to be sorry for?

"It's okay." He said quietly, in the most reassuring voice he could muster. "There isn't anything to be sorry about." He offered her a week smile, and then suddenly he heard Dave's voice, and he turned to face him. "Uh, yeah. " Lucien said to Dave with a nervous laugh. He pulled a Lilli a little bit closer, trying to cover her face, just in case she didn't want Dave to see that she'd been crying. He was sure that Dave would be understanding, because he always was, even if he had been the class clown since grade school. He usually knew when it was time to be serious.

"No, we'll be fine." He said as he felt Lil shaking her head in protest to Dave's request. "See you at lunch." Lucien said, and waved to Dave and he walked off, probably to his first class. Lucien looked up at the clock hanging on the hallway wall. The bell was going to ring soon. Or, it was getting very close to the time that the staff at orientation has said the bell rings in the morning. He turned back to Lilliana. "Hey," He started gently. "Do you... wanna ditch first period?" Ditching class on the first day of school was never a good thing to do, and it could label them as 'frequently tardy' students for the rest of the year, but if Lil needed some time to cool off and collect herself, then he was more than willing to skip class to keep her company. The fact that his first class was math was a fringe benefit as well, math being his worst and least favorite subject. Their town was small, and the school was pretty much in the middle of it, so they could pretty much walk to any of the parks from there, and since it was the first day of school all of the teachers would probably be too busy to notice them sneaking out the the building.

Lucien stood up slowly, picking up his backpack and slinging it over his shoulder. He was ready to do whatever it was that Lilliana wanted to do, but whatever that was, he knew they needed to get out of the hallway soon, or they would be shuttled into class by a staff member of the school and they would loose their chance to do anything else.

o.o.c:
User Image
User Image

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                            xxTHEN INSPIRED ONE!!

Dave had always been a really good start to the day. It was like the coffee she never needed, or the sunshine that was better at waking her up than any alarm clock could. Regardless who or what he was, the first words out of her mouth brought Emily back to the world. Gluten Free Pancakes, perhaps there was a chance. Emily was allergic no doubt to said ingredient, something that was easily found in everything. It was something their family had become so use to, that her mother would normally make something entirely different for Emily. Jen didn't need the altered product, but her mom was always good at separating what was okay for Emily to have, and what wasn't. "To be honest, I'm not sure. My mom tends to make two batches of things. So, they could be Gluten Free, but they could also be Gluten Full." she chuckled, nudging the boy regardless the comment on being a freak. She knew he meant it playfully.

With a simple nod, Emily reacted to his response to Jen coming along. She was glad she'd decided to come. Emily always felt a little awkward being with Dave alone, regardless how long they'd been friends. More recently, they'd tested out a few things. They'd always been best friends, for as long as she could remember, but she could remember a profession of love he'd made to her, one she couldn't muster back. The only thing she remembered doing was walking up to his stuttering being, as his face lit up with a red, pink tint, his heart racing heavy enough for her to see in his neck, and slamming her unready lips against his, and letting them ponder there for longer than he was able to handle. The next few moments were perfect. Their bodies working up against each other, fully clothed, and yet, fully activated. She was soon brought into his arms, and sat up on a low bookshelf in her room, and their kissing continued, Dave seemingly more excited than she was ready for. It ended a little abruptly. Emily pulled away, looking at Dave as he smiled with relief, thinking she'd felt the same way about him. But she didn't. There was a missing piece there.

The homework question was simply something to distract herself, and to probably keep him from feeling uncomfortable. She was so consumed in her own thoughts that she barely caught the question on his end, bringing the girl to perk up a little as she showed off the simple design she'd pulled off on her nails. It was a simple abstract line detail that she'd been so fond of lately, perfecting the lines with all sorts of tools, keeping herself busy as Dave continued to BS his essay. She was mindlessly distracted when her sister got into the car. Emily turned around with Dave as he held out his hands, with a snicker. "Morning, Jen." she giggled, as Dave turned around again, reminding himself to say good morning.

Emily turned around to face her sister in the seat as Dave proceeded toward the school. "I'm so excited for you to have Mr. Laughlin, he's so funny, and a wonderful math teacher. Did you compare schedules with anyone? I was meaning to ask you Dave, but I had a feeling you'd be in smart classes, anyway, Jen. Think Maybe you'll have Lilly in any of your classes? That'd be fun! I miss Lilly, I haven't seen her much of at all, all summer long." the girl sighed. She knew that Lillianna and Jen were really close, almost as close as she was with her sister. That was saying something, she knew that something had gone on that summer, something she wasn't ready to talk about just yet. "Well, regardless of it all, we'll all have lunch together. The first day is kinda my favorite, cause you get to see who you have in all your classes." she admitted with a smile.

The moment the made it to the School, Emily started to gather her things up. It took a while for Dave to find some parking, but once he did, Emily was pulling her lively self out of his car, and waiting for Jen before walking into the building. The last thing she did before Leaving Dave alone was kiss his cheek as he made some sort of soft excuse to be left behind. Once she knew he couldn't hear her anymore, she turned to her sister. "You don't think he still has a crush on me do you?" she asked in all honesty. "I mean - has one, not still, I didn't know of anything in the past - what?" she joked, leaning on her sister a little. "I know you know these things. But, we shouldn't go into the first day of school all hung up over things. . . not that you are or anything. But yeah, we should, keep our heads high, and - march in with courage, excitement, and a new energy for the day." Emily smiled, wrapping her arm around her sister. "Do you want me to show you where your class is? Or do you want to find it on your own?" Emily asked, upon walking through the building.

It was all so memorable, and exciting. There wasn't much she could contain. She knew her first class was a little different amoung the others, but she hoped to see at least one face she recognized in it. Creative Writing. She'd surely enjoy the class with everything in her.

ooc; my worst post ever, sorry, they'll get better.

i either talked to
                                                              or texted you guys in one of my 3 posts
                                                              teaaapots

sweettarded
User ImageUser Image

Of anyone who ever talked to Lillianna, Lucien had always been the best at making her feel like she attained worth. A lot of times she felt like an asset, or even a burden, to the family she was living with. She had every hand in her brother's death, wanting to seek truth, and she still killed herself more and more as moments went on, but it was Lucien who made her feel human again. She's spent the entire summer speechless, mute some would say, but there weren't words that could express how she felt. She hadn't sung a single song, or even worked to think of music, her passion was long spent, and she had no hope in finding it again, but Lucien made her remember that there was more to life than the loss she'd faced. There was more than just the pain that was gnawing at her, more than just the emptiness she felt in her heart. And for that she fell more in love with him every moment that passed on.

The early moments were soft, Lucien tried to explain that there was no reason to be sorry, but it wasn't his sympathy she wanted really. His shirt no doubt was heavy with tears that soaked the through his shoulder, and no doubt make up residue resided along with it. She could only imagine the her appearance. She took a little moment to stop the tears, taking her sleeve and running it under her eyes, to clean what she could of the running makeup. She felt a shift when a third person walked up to their group. It was Dave. He knew what had happened, and she had a feeling it'd only tare at him to see her crying like she was, so best she could, she put on a strong face, shaking her head at Dave's request to show them around, before being brought closer to Lucien, in his attempt to keep him from noticing her state. His words got Dave to leave, and she couldn't think of the words to thank him, but the next suggestion she made caused her to pull away from him.

It wasn't the first time she'd thought of skipping class, even if math was an important subject to go to. But she didn't want to face this day like it was some sort of extra day of summer where she actually got out of bed, actually took a shower, actually did her hair and make up, all to leave and mope around a little longer about how she can't turn back time and bring her brother back. She shook her head slowly at his request, no matter how appealing he was making it sound to himself. "N-no, we should go to, cl-lass." she shook, speaking through hiccuping breaths, as Lucien brought himself up, and readying himself for their next move. The girl too brought herself up off the floor, leaning into him, and giving him a proper hug this time. "Thank you." were the words she finished with, wrapping her arms around his arm, as they pressed forward toward class. She had a feeling they were headed in the same direction. "I have math, Mr. Laughlin." she stated softly, clearly speaking far more than she was ready to, but knowing she'd need to push herself.

where; school hallway, walking to class xx with; with lucien and briefly dave xx mood; depressed xx outfit; day one xx
                                                                        ooc; DX SO SHORT SORRY xx

Blake_Rose5's Queen

Fatcat

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxyour c h a r m i n g delinquent
q u i n n aiden m c a n g e l
chairs thrown and tables toppled,
hands armed with broken bottles,
standing no chance to win but,
we're not running, we're not running.

xxxxxxxQuinn'd panicked for a moment when his search for a familiar face proved futile. The longer he stood at the front of the class, the more Mrs. Thurlow's eyes seemed to glower.
                        "You must be Quinn, find a seat," she said seemingly through gritted teeth. Quinn took the hint and jogged to an empty seat, smirking only when his back was turned to the woman.
                        "QUINNLY!" The interruption brought to you by no other than Quinn's closet, and dearest friend: David Greene. Dave and Quinn had gone through the ringer together every year since pre-school. It wouldn't be inaccurate to say that the two had essentially built each other into the goofballs they were today. It was true that Quinn tended to take a more self-destructive path to coping with his issues, while Dave masked his with humor and sometimes plain bigotry. Together, the two made an impressive pair of idiots, despite how smart Dave seemed to be on paper.

Dave knew things about Quinn that he might not think anyone knew, even things that he may not know himself. Jen was another of Quinn's closest friends, but Dave and Quinn hung out nearly every day. Dave knew how Quinn felt about Jen, how his parents died, how he'd been tossed around foster homes for 10 years, and how he'd coped by becoming a juvie poster child. Of course, Quinn was blissfully unaware of most of this, for he spilled his deepest, darkest secrets only when he was high off his a** (which was unfortunately pretty often). The relationship wasn't entirely one-sided, however. Quinn knew a lot about Dave's familial past, and he had an inkling that Dave might like Emily more than he vocalized. Suddenly feeling emotional for his best friend, he repressed the urge to wrap Dave in a sensual embrace. Quinn, instead, stood and slapped Dave across his shoulder blades. Thurlow's stare looked like one that would hand out detention slips for mock gestures of affection; and already armed with a slip for his first detention of the year, Quinn wasn't feeling so daring. He followed behind Dave, noticing the smoke that seemed to come from Thurlow's nose as she stared the pair down- Dave must've already pissed her off thoroughly before Quinn's arrival. The kid seemed to have a habit of riling the ladies up before Quinn even made an appearance.

The two put their heads together before their asses even hit the seats. Dave was, as usual, talking one million miles per minute, and Quinn nodded along to the beat. He raised his hand for a high five when Dave finally made full circle to the correct explanation of his tardy behavior, though he pulled it back down with a sidelong glance at Mrs, Thurlow. They had too much to talk about to get separated.
                        "Her boobs weren't massive, but I vaguely remember talk of instructing yoga. But I couldn't hear her over the shower running," Quinn admitted with a guilty, yet highly conceded smirk crossing his face. Together they chuckled, like idiots, Quinn using the intermission to decide how to best exaggerate his tale to make it seem even more extraordinary. His plans were foiled, however, by a sharp, nasally interruption beckoning Dave to exit the scene. Quinn tried not to laugh audibly at Dave's remark and made certain to not let Thurlow see his face- the look of amusement might only anger her.

While Dave was likely getting verbally abused by the wiry-haired witch, Quinn took a glance around the room and noticed the girl sitting nearest to Dave's vacated desk staring at his barely visible tattoo. Quinn flexed his bicep a couple of times until the girl looked up at his face. He raised both of his eyebrows and winked earning him a flush faced giggle.
                        "You're Marissa, right? Marissa Hastings?" Quinn asked in a whisper, leaning forward towards her. He warranted himself another fit of ever reddening giggles, something that sent a sloppy grin across his face.
                        "Yes. Quinn, we've been in the same grade since grade school," she whispered back shyly, to which Quinn immediately shook his head to, looking slightly appalled.
                        "A pretty girl like you? I think I would remember you," he said a bit more audibly, trying to make love to her with his facial expressions. He seemed to have her hook, line and sinker, so he went in for the kill, "Maybe we can ditch second together and hit the gange, one of my buddies lives down the road." This response seemed to frighten her, however, because she blushed almost purple and shook her head only giving him a turt, "No thank you."

Dave sauntered back at this point and gestured for Quinn to move up a couple of seats, conveniently closer to Marissa's desk. He jumped up, winking again at Marissa- she would come around, they always did.
                        "Did she tear you a new one?" Quinn whispered, leaning across the aisle towards Dave. "Or does she actually want you?" Quinn asked, his eyes widening and a worried look crossing his brow. "You remember that talk we had about standards and dry spells?" he threw a glance back towards Thurlow, not surprised to find her glaring at the pair of them, Quinn quickly looked for lust behind those stoney eyes. He had to turn around quite suddenly to adjust himself, his teenaged brain had jumped somewhere inappropriate all too quickly. He reminded himself of standards before thinking of the time he was learning to drive and his foster father let him drive the family to Six Flags, but on the way out of the driveway, Quinn backed over the family cat. Instead of going to Six Flags Quinn spent the day digging a grave and scraping Mr. Jinkies off the driveway. Quinn opened his eyes, completely stiffy free. Hopefully he could make it through the entire school day on that memory, random boners tended to happen within the school walls more than anywhere else.

"You want to hit a doob between classes? Maybe we can get Fish and Dia out with us," Quinn asked once he came back to focus, forgetting nearly the entire previous conversation. He noticed Marissa's face flush at the homework she was "doing" on the desk in front of her. She wanted him- and Quinn was willing to bet he could get her in bed, high, in the next month. He made a mental note to not forget that, fairly certain that he'd actually remember this one.

User Image User Image User Image

Star

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
claudia louise webb

While she waited for her best friend to show up, Claudia found herself playing some stupid cooking game. It was paused randomly when she received a text back from Fischer, which she smiled at until she read it. He didn't seem too happy, but she'd be able to talk to him soon so she didn't worry too much about it. Claudia continued sipping at her drink and playing on her phone until she heard a skateboard rolling towards her. Fischer, obviously. She waved at him, grinning as he approached her.

Claudia laughed at him, rolling her eyes, ignoring her pink cheeks. "It's just you." She replied, turning to face him, sipping her Starbucks. She leaned over a bit, trying to get a look of his face that he was hiding so much. "Hey, look here. Is everything okay?" Her smile faded into a worried expression, reaching over to touch his arm gently. She knitted her eyebrows, soon retracting her hand. Claudia finished the last of her drink, frowning a bit. He knew she was there if he needed someone to talk to, but he never wanted to. Ever. She sighed, looking around. More and more people were flooding the school, the bell was bound to go off any second. "So, sophomore year. I'm not gonna be late for English, are you coming?" She asked, standing up and chucking her empty Starbucks cup in the trash and picking up her bag.

WEARING what WITH fischer LOCATION front of school OOC aaaactually the worst post in the entire universe. sorry, i haven't been able to focus properly for the last few weeks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff