Welcome to Gaia! ::

"I just want to go say hi," Elsie said as she turned and hurried down the hallway. Bella caught the elevator door just as it closed and stepped in. "I'm going with you, just so you know." She said, without looking at him as she leaned back against the elevator wall. "Just let me see the apartment and I can help you."
"I'll let you see the apartment, but that's all, once we find out where meagan is, that's it for you, I won't allow you to put yourself in danger, so don't argue"Dart replied bluntly as the elevator doors closed once again.
"I wasn't planning on it anyway," Bella said. "It's not like I have any means of fighting skills." She crossed her arms as she waited for the elevator to come to a stop. This was normal about Bella, she didn't argue when there was no need to; unlike her sister that was.
"even though you look the same, you two differ greatly"Dart said with a small chuckle as the doors opened and he stepped out and walked through the doors to May's office.
Bella rolled her eyes as he walked past her; she got that all the time and it did get rather annoying. Stepping out after him, she gave a nod to the lady who sat outside May's office. The lady looked bored, and Bella never quite understood why she needed someone outside. The doors to the office opened and Bella followed Dart inside. "Hello you two," came May's voice from where she sat at her desk.
"I have no intention of staying long, so make this short. Is there anything important that I should know right now?"Dart asked, his eyes gaining the same hateful look he had before.
May looked at him and rested her hands on the desk. She waited a few moments before she finally spoke. "As you can tell, these people didn't want to kill either Alaira or Meagan. Otherwise, Alaira would not be downstairs with Elsie right now and Maria wouldn't have seen her looking fine and healthy." she paused and looked between the two. "Dart. You have to remember not to let your anger get to you. Yes, they have taken your child and hospitalized your wife. But if you only do this for revenge and not just to save Meagan, your judgement could be clouded and you icould be at a disadvantage. These people are tricky. They caught Alaira off guard. They have this planned down to the last detail. They could be waiting for you." She paused once more.
"whether or not it's a trap is of little matter to me, I will get my daughter, and I'll make them regret ever having done this, so tell me, have you found them yet, or am I wasting my time here?"Dart asked, turning his back to May and getting ready to leave.
"You have the person who can help you find her," May said, calmly as she leaned back in her chair. "Just take heed to what I said. It is going to be a trap, I know that for a fact."
"I didn't need your help to know that they'll be ready for me, but that isn't going to stop me, there's nothing anyone can do to help, short of letting me know where she is, come on Bella"Dart said walking out disregarding everything May had said to him.
Bella watched as he left and then looked back at May. "Go on, Bella," May with a kind smile. Bella nodded and followed him to the elevator. "You do realize that I can't see everything just from the apartment, right? I can find exactly where they have been if you allow me to walk along with you."
"I already said you can come until we know just where they are, no matter where we have to go to find that out"Dart said entering the elevator and pressing the button to go down. "you might want to inform your sister though"
"Are you telling Alaira that you're leaving?" She asked him as she stood right where she had before when they had gone up.
"no, she'd only hurt herself trying to come with me, even if I told her not to, I'd appreciate it if this was kept a secret from her for the moment at least, okay?"
"That is why I'm not tell Elsie." Bella said plainly as she crossed her arms. It had always been Bella protecting Elsie as they grew up. Elsie had always tried to help out anything while they lived in thes forest, but she always ended up getting hurt one way or another.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff