Welcome to Gaia! ::

"I hope so too," Aurora said.

Back inside, Ava passed Kyrie a drink. Her eyes roamed the room and she found herself surprised when she saw Corey. "I didn't expect her to come," she said, pointing her daughter out to Kyrie. "She's been incredibly distant. I hardly ever see her anymore."

Corey sat at one of the back tables, cradling a drink in her hand. She glanced around the room with an unamused look. Her dark hair fell in long waves over her shoulders. Her eyes were circled with dark liner and she now had a piercing in her eyebrow and two on her bottom lip. She was very different from her teenage counterpart.

1,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"why don't you go and talk to her, she certainly looks like she could use a parent right about now"Kyrie said, surprised by Corey's new appearance.
"She's an adult now, she doesn't have to listen to me," Ava said. "Which she doesn't." She turned when she was tapped on the shoulder. Trevor smiled down at his mother before shooting Kyrie the same smile. "Hello Trevor," she said with a smile before noticing the woman with him; she was much shorter than him with a pale complexion and straight long red hair. "Hello Johanna. Kyrie, you remember Trevor's girlfriend, Johanna, right?"

"We've met once before," Johanna said with a smile to Kyrie. "We just thought we'd come over and say hi."

Trevor signed and Ava nodded. "Yes I noticed Corey," she said softly.

"Well, doesn't this look like a happy family," Corey said, stepping over to them.

1,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"perhaps it does now that you've come over to join us"Kyrie said, looking up at Corey.
"You know, I would tell you to go an d hit on some of the bridesmaids, but the only one that isn't related to you is my mother and I don't see anything happening there," Corey said down to Kyrie.

"Corey, this isn't the place for that kind of attitude," Ava warned.

"Oh please, like it really matters," Corey said. She looked over at Trevor. "Oh just stop," she said, stopping his hands. "Fine. I'm leaving." Ava stood up to stop her, but Corey was already pushing her way toward the door.

1,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"what happened to her, why is she acting so rebellious?"Kyrie questioned, watching Corey retreat"she used to be so kind"
"I really wish I knew," Ava said softly.

Trevor signed and Johanna nodded. "Yeah, she's probably heading to that club," she said.

"Club?" Sophie asked, stepping up next to Kyrie. "You mean Narin's?"

"No," Johanna said. "This one is more....adult," she said. "You can't get in under nineteen. I was there once and lets just say it's different."

"Ever since she started going there she's changed," Ava said. "But she won't listen to me."

1,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"do you two think you could take me there, I'm curious to see what kind of place this is, that it could change her that much"
Johanna looked to Trevor for a moment. "Alright," she said. "Kloe and Troy have left already any ways."

Johanna pointed toward a door were pounding music could be heard from. "It's in there," she said. Inside people were dancing rather provocative together. The lights were dimmed with spot lights flashing colors. The people were wearing revealing dark clothes with splashes of glow in the dark paint all over their bodies. Corey made her way to the back, having arrived a few moments before. Her expression was hard as she passed by people; her expression didn't soften until she saw who she was looking for. A guy with harsh gold eyes and soft brown hair got up and moved toward her. When he reached her, he took her head in his hands and any one looking could see by the tenderness of his touch just how much he loved her.

"What's wrong?" he asked softly. "I thought you would be there longer."

Corey just shook her head. "I'll be right back. I want to change," she said pulling away and heading into the bathroom.

1,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Watching Corey and the boy, only made Kyrie more and more curious, splitting off from Johanna and Trevor, he made sure he would be able to see them, when she got back, hearing was out of the question, the music was going to drown them out no matter how close he got.
When she got back, Corey was wearing a pair of black short shorts and a dark tank top. She threw her bag on the floor next to the table and sat down next to the boy.

"Are you going to tell me what happened?" he asked her, putting his arm around her shoulders.

"They just don't understand," she said softly. "They just think I'm acting out. Why can't the accept that this is just how I am?" She looked around the club and stood up when she saw Kyrie. "What is he doing here?" she didn't say another word as she pushed her way over. "Did my mother send you to spy on me?" she asked him bitterly.

1,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Chuckling softly, Kyrie didn't respond to her question, in fact, he pretended like he wasn't paying any attention to her at all, just bobbing his head a little bit to the music.
Corey sighed and motioned to the bartender for three drinks. She motioned for the boy she was with to come over. "Kyrie," she said, holding out the drink to him. "I'd like you to meet my boyfriend, Gab," she said. "Gab, this is Kyrie, one of my mother's friends."

"It's nice to meet you," Gab said, holding out his hand to him. "I have heard a lot about you."

1,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"The pleasure is all mine, I wish I could say I've heard a lot about you as well, but to be honest, I've never even heard about you"Kyrie said, shaking his hand.
"Not that it matters," Corey said. "You're just my mother's friend. So why are you here anyways? This doesn't seem to be your type of scene."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff