Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Elizabeth Blair

Elizabeth listened to his outburst to the women, it made her smile that he stood up for her, and the look on the women faces where priceless. Elizabeth looked at him when he rested his head on her shoulder she said "Alright, you deserve to get some sleep." She smiled at him, and she rested her head back and just waited to get to where they were going. Elizabeth was happy that the people on the train had stopped staring at them for now. She was wondered if anyone would be at his house waiting to attack him, all she knew was she did not want him to get hurt again, cause he was just healing up. So she was going to make damn sure he will not get hurt again.

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
akeshi aburo 三郎 Ootori

That's a very intriguing notion in its own way. それは、独自の方法で非常に興味深い概念だ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxocation所: ood気分:ith一緒に : hinking考え:OC:❝❞

User Image
User Image
xxxxxxxxx Takeshi was then disturbed by a man's excruciating punch to the face. Falling to the ground, Takeshi stumbles onto the elbows. A violent thumping began, people smiled as Takeshi was then being beat down. Being fed up with the beatings, Takeshi dodges and fights back. His fists making their ways into men's eyes, faces, abdomens, etc. The abuse reminded him of his father. Tears streamed down his face, "--And this is why I feel the human race should no longer be in existence, they're a waste of time, of space, of life!" more punches came from the boy, releasing fury, rage, insanity. He then took his own thumb and gouged in to an attacker's eye. The screams of pain were like music to his ears. The other men scrambled away from Takeshi, the other man who's eye was punctured with force attempted to run.

Arutaisia123
User Image
Elizabeth Blair

Elizabeth gasped softly as she saw the fight in front of her. She did not know what to do, she just watched frozen there. When the attackers tried to get away, Elizabeth got up, and wrapped her arms around Takeshi and said softly "It's alright, you don't have to fight them anymore, they aren't worth it." She then looked at the people on the train and said loud enough for them to hear "You all should be ashamed of yourselves, he would not have attacked if it was not for you all staring and beating on him. He is human just like the rest of us." She then thought of something that should never had been brought up she said "Haven't you all heard of Michael Myers, the notorious killer, well he was human just like us, and he had a rough past. He was pushed to the edge, and snapped. He became a killer cause he was ridiculed, and made fun of when he was younger. So let me get to my point, you keep pushing Takeshi and I will move out of the way and let him attack you all. So go back to your seats, and where you where standing. If you mess with him again, I wont get in the way next time." Elizabeth then looked at Takeshi, she wiped away the tears gently, and said softly in his ear "I'm sorry you where hurt again."

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
akeshi aburo 三郎 Ootori

User Image
User Image
xxxxxxxxx "This time asn't as bad as the time in the alley.." Takeshi replied, his eyes were still tiresome. "Why're you defending that freak?!" a woman chuckled; another oman said "She's probably just trying not to get on his bad side.-- It's alright hon, you can just leave him." Takeshi couldn't believe the ignorance the imbeciles had shown. His disgust turned into a furious gaze at the women. More women started to speak "You know you don't have to stay by his side." agreements filled the air, Takeshi's mind was being filled with the words. Leaving him angered, annoyed, and somewhat depressed. The words had actually hurt him. Which was odd, it'd never happened before.
''Arutaisia123"
User Image
Elizabeth Blair

Elizabeth looked at him, and said softly "I know it was not as bad as the alley, but this still pisses me off that they hurt you." Elizabeth then looked at the people and said "Well maybe I am a freak to, I want to be by his side cause it was my decision. I may not have not him long, but I don't like seeing him hurt, and all of you are pissing me off to no end right now." She sighed softly and said "All I can say is I chose to be by his side, I don't want to leave him, and nothing is going to change that fact." The train soon stopped and she said "This is our stop." She took Takeshi's hand and said "Come on Takeshi." She led the way off the train, and asked once they where far enough away "Alright so how do we get to you're house?"

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
akeshi aburo 三郎 Ootori

User Image
User Image
xxxxxxxxx Pointing to the abandoned train station that lay two blocks away, Takeshi mutters "That way." he calmly says. Locking his fingers with her, Takeshi pulls her gently towards the abandoned train station. His house lay on the other side of the train station; leaving them to have to walk all the way through the large domain. Getting into the train station, Takeshi hears the distant hollers of people. So they really were there.. ******** great.

Arutaisia123
User Image
Elizabeth Blair

Elizabeth nodded and said "Alright." She locked her fingers with him, and followed him to his place. She wondered why he lived in a abandoned train station, well if you want to lay low it works, but she wondered how people found out about it in the first place. Alice walked next to him and she asked "So do you just want to walk back to my house, instead of going back on the train, or do you want to deal with the crap again?" Elizabeth was kinda curious about what he wanted to do. When they got closer to his place she could hear the distant hollers, she sighed softly and asked "Um when we get to your place do you want me to be quiet or what, I just want to make sure what I should do?"

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
akeshi aburo 三郎 Ootori

User Image
User Image
xxxxxxxxx "I-- uh-- gotta get something. If you want to stay out of trouble, stay in here; don't watch. Just sit on a bench." then, letting go of Elizabeth's hand, Takeshi walks closer to his house. As he got there, he saw people quickly shutting themselves and their children up. They're looks were filled with fear, shrugging Takeshi shouts, yet with a calm tone "Relax, I won't kill you guys. You're not worth the time, effort, and energy." shoving his way through the crowd to reach for the door, Takeshi opens the door. Peeking inside, Takeshi gives a sigh of relief. His home was a one story, small, but not too small. It was big enough for one person. Walking into his room, Takeshi grabs a duffel bag, and clothing. Filling the bag up, Takeshi makes his way out of the house through the window. Sneaking back into the train station. "Psst, hey." Takeshi whispered to Elizabeth as he reached her.
Arutaisia123
User Image
Elizabeth Blair

Elizabeth nodded and said "Alright." She smiled slightly at him, she then walked to a bench and sat down. She placed her hands on her lap and just waited for him to return. She wondered if he was going to kill anyone, or was he just going to leave them alone. She hoped that Takeshi did not kill anyone cause it really wasn't worth it. She soon heard him, she got up and met him the rest of the way. She smiled at him and asked softly "Did you get what you needed?" She was tempted to ask if he killed anyone, but she really did not care. She took his hand and then asked softly "So Are we going to walk to my place, or take the train?"

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
akeshi aburo 三郎 Ootori

User Image
User Image
xxxxxxxxx "Yeah." Takeshi mummbled. Then as she took Takeshi's hand, his cheeks turned the shade of pink. "Let's just walk to your place. I've had enough bullshit." pulling her out of the train station, Takeshi makes his way to the bakery. "Er-- let's just go here first, I'm craving a strawberry cake.." he chuckled as he walked into the bakery. Rather than having mean, rude glances, Takeshi receives welcoming smiles and welcomes. The owner, Aya, had suddenly brightened up as she saw Takeshi. Hopping over the counter, Aya runs towards Takeshi and hugs him tightly. "Takeshi!" his name escaped the girl's lips. Smiling she then lets go "Hey, Aya. Er--can I have a strawberry cake?" he asked as he handed her a ten filler bill. Wasn't much for a cake, yet the cake was in good quality. Taking the dollar bill from Takeshi's hand, Aya shoves it back in his pocket "It'll be on the house." Smiling the girl heads back to the counter, hopping over it once more. Then, placing the cake in an ornate, turquoise box, Aya rings the bell for Takeshi to get the cake. After a few rings, Takeshi walks over and grabs the cake. Smiling at Aya, he thanks her and walks away, waving at everyone in the bakery. Making his way out.
Arutaisia123
User Image
Elizabeth Blair

Elizabeth nodded and said "Alright." She walked with him, when she walk to the bakery and said "That's fine." She smiled at him, when they walked in she saw this girl hug Takeshi. Elizabeth did not know why, but that just rubbed her the wrong way with this girl being buddy buddy with Takeshi. Well it really did not matter cause Takeshi was staying at her house and not Aya's so that made Elizabeth feel slightly better. Once he got his cake she walked out with him, as they headed to her house, she was debating how long he knew Aya for, and if she knew that he killed people. Elizabeth shook her head mentally, and just thought to herself that Takeshi was staying at her place and he does not want to loose her. She knew that once he gets tired of her he will leave, they all leave. She rarely got close to people from what she remembered, cause they always leave once they get bored or tired of her. Elizabeth hoped that Takeshi would never tire of being around her cause she did not want to loose him.

(( OOC: hey I changed the name of the doll from Aya to Miki. So I thought you should know.))

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
akeshi aburo 三郎 Ootori

User Image
User Image
xxxxxxxxx As they were walking, Takeshi discontinues the walking and sits on a bench. "[******** it, let's just eat the cake now." carefully taking out of the cake from the ornate box it was placed in, Takeshi happens to find the letter "I love you." "Well.. This is-- uh..." he quietly mummbled. What the hell does this mean?he thought to himself. Sure, the girl knew me since we were kids, but, really? Love? That's too-- whatever.

Arutaisia123
User Image
Elizabeth Blair

Elizabeth looked at him, and she said "Alright." She sat next to him on the bench as well. She tilted her head slightly when she saw the letter, but could not tell what was on it so she asked "So what does it say?" She was kinda of curious, but if he did not want to tell her that was fine so she added "If you don't want to tell me that is fine." Elizabeth smiled slightly at him, she really was curious, but she was kinda afraid of what the letter said.

OOC: sorry I cant think of anything else.

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
akeshi aburo 三郎 Ootori

User Image
User Image
xxxxxxxxx "Er-- it says, and I quote 'I love you.'" he mummbled calmly. In convenience, Takeshi sees a fork. "Only one?" he muttered. Sighing, Takeshi hands Elizabeth the fork. He could cope with using his hands; in which it didn't really bother the guy. Looking back at the bakery, Takeshi raises a thin eyebrow. He never understand why people would feel that way, it was odd in his perspective.

Arutaisia123
User Image
Elizabeth Blair

Elizabeth looked at him, and said "Oh, wow." She wondered how Takeshi felt about it, she saw that there was only one fork, she thought 'oh geez I wonder why there is only one fork.' She rolled her eyes mentally, she smiled at him and said "Thanks." She then said "You know we can share the fork, instead of you having to use your hands. I mean if you want to of course, I am just saying I don't think you want your hands covered in cake." She was getting so flustered, normally she is not so flustered but right now she was.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff