Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Elizabeth Blair

Elizabeth looked at him and asked "How do you know about him, or should I say knew about him, since he is after all dead. Well I am glad that you did not kill me." She then shrugged slightly and said "Well I kinda of figured that I should not say anything, but I honestly don't want a dead body in my house. And I don't know why I am not running, it could do to the fact that I was almost killed before, or I think thats what happened. I am not sure, okay I lost most of my memories." Elizabeth stood her ground when he came towards her, and she said "Like I said before I am not going to tell anyone, but please get the dead body out of my house. Even though a murders have happened here before that is besides the point." Yep the house she is living in, was the same house her parents were killed in, and she would have been dead to if she did not hide.

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
akeshi aburo 三郎 Ootori

That's a very intriguing notion in its own way. それは、独自の方法で非常に興味深い概念だ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxocation所: ood気分:ith一緒に : hinking考え:OC:❝❞

User Image
User Image
xxxxxxxxx "He recognized me from the news, I was the one who killed his wife and child; a whole bunch of strangers, too. It was at a circus show. I was only 15 back then." he let out a sigh of frustration and headed back to the closet to take the body out; dragging it out, Takeshi plops it down in the middle of the living room. "So-- where do I put it?" he asked. Not a single idea popped into mind; if the neighbors see, then Takeshi is sure as hell screwed.
Arutaisia123
User Image
Elizabeth Blair

Elizabeth nodded slightly and said "Oh." She then asked "How old are you now?" She was kind of curious on how hold he is now. When he pulled out the body she said "Well I have no neighbors, and I have high fences. So if you want to you can bury him in the back yard, and no one will look back there cause that is where I buried my parents at. So one more body to the back yard won't make a difference. Just avoid the area with the two tomb stones, and I will be fine." She wondered if he will find her crazy for having dead bodies buried in the back yard, but no one lived close to her so it made no difference to her, and people knew to avoid her cause of how she acted and how she looked. People call her the living doll, cause she looks so doll like, but she knew that she was human.

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
akeshi aburo 三郎 Ootori

User Image
User Image
xxxxxxxxx "I'll bury it in the morning. --Oh and I'm 19." Takeshi said. "So.. Why don't you have any neighbors?" he was quite curious, he thought she was pretty cute, he pretty much imagined boys huddling up at her door step, but it was the complete opposite. Waiting for a response, Takeshi leaned against the wall, one leg crossing over the other.

OOC: extreme writers' block.
User Image
Elizabeth Blair

Elizabeth nodded and said "Alright, and your only a year older than me." He then shrugged slightly and said "Well my family didn't like neighbors, and people did not like me, they thought I was a living doll, and I guess they found me creepy." She did have flawless features, but she was still a human. Well as far as she knew she was a human, but she healed faster than most people, and she rarely got sick, so she was not sure. Elizabeth glanced at the couch, and said "I probably should clean up the blood, and if you want you can take a shower in the guest bathroom."

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
akeshi aburo 三郎 Ootori

User Image
User Image
xxxxxxxxx ""Creepy? Don't get how that is, you're pretty cute." Takeshi mutters; hearing himself say that she was cute, he covers his mouth with his hands. Then nodding as she said that she should clean up, Takeshi heads to the guest bathroom. Flipping on the light switch, Takeshi closes the door and stares into the mirror. There was a lot of blood.. He took In two deep breaths and just 'undressed' walking into the shower, Takeshi turns on the water. It's warmth cradled his body, after a long 10 minutes, Takeshi steps out and grabs a towel from the closet in the bathroom. Wrapping it around his waist. He didn't bother drying his hair, he'd rather have it be air dried. Walking out of the bathroom, Takeshi leans against the wall once more.
Arutaisia123
User Image
Elizabeth Blair

Elizabeth smiled and said "Thank you." She then got the cleaning supplies and cleaned the couch the best that she could, and she cleaned where other blood stains were at. Once she finished she cleaned up some and put on a different tank top. She then got his clothes from the dryer, and found him leaning against the wall. She walked over to him and said "Here are your clothes, blood free." She smiled slightly at him, and handed him his clothes. When he took them she then said "I think I am going to try and get some sleep. If you want to you can sleep in the guest bedroom." She probably should get some sleep, cause she was tired, and it has been a long night.

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
akeshi aburo 三郎 Ootori

User Image
User Image
xxxxxxxxx "Thanks." one subtle word escaped his lips; hearing Elizabeth say that she'll go catch some sleep, Takeshi nods and murmurs "You go do that.. Oh and uh-- where's the guest bed room?" Takeshi wasn't very sure which room, he didn't want to accidentally steal her bed. Still holding his clothing, Takeshi looks down at his shirt. A large hole was in the abnomen part of the shirt, a hand made its way circling the hole.

Arutaisia123
User Image
Elizabeth Blair

Elizabeth smiled and said "Your welcome." She looked at him and said "I can show you." She led the way to the guest room, and opened the door. It had a big bed, and t.v in the room. It had a side table and a closet. She looked at him and said "I am at the end of the hall on the right if you need me okay." She waited for his response, so she knew that he understood that if he needed anything he could come to her room. She then said "If you want to talk later we can, I was told I am a good listener."

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
akeshi aburo 三郎 Ootori

User Image
User Image
xxxxxxxxx Nodding, Takeshi calmly walks her out the door and closes the guest room door. He was alone now, so he could finally change. Takeshi pulled on his shirt, jacket and pants. Then, flipping himself onto the bed, Takeshi grabs the remote from the side table. Turning on the television, Takeshi flips from channel to channel; stopping it on a paranormal investigation show. Then, suddenly hearing a creaking noise in the closet, Takeshi's eyes darted in he closet's direction. More creaking occurred, then a loud THUMP. Jumping from the bed, Takeshi partially opens the closet. Something was in there. Eyes widening, Takeshi darts out of the room and into Elizabeth's. jumping onto her bed and wrapping himself in her blankets Takeshi then says "Something's in there.." he then heard more creaking, but from the floor boards, it sounded as if something were crawling towards Elizabeth's room. Following Takeshi.

Arutaisia124
User Image
Elizabeth Blair

Elizabeth went to her room, she got ready for bed and laid down. She was laying on one side when Takeshi showed up in her room. She said "Well if you want you can stay in here tonight." She then heard the creaking noise and she had a feeling she knew what it was. She sighed softly and said "I think I know what it is, um my family made dolls that could move, and I think it is one of my dolls." Then a small doll walked in the room, Elizabeth looked at the girl and said "Really Miki, why did you have to scare him." The doll looked down, and walked over to Elizabeth. Elizabeth picked up Miki and said "Now say you are sorry." The doll looked at him and said "I'm sorry."

((creepy right))

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
akeshi aburo 三郎 Ootori

User Image
User Image
xxxxxxxxx "What the fu-- I-I mean.. It ms uh alright." he was still cradled in Elizabeth's blankets, he was extremely freaked out by the doll. "So.. That thing can actually move? Does it have a soul or some s**t?" he then asked. Yup, he was definitely creeped out, yet not at the same time since e was with Elizabeth. "Never again will I look at dolls the same way I did before today.." he quietly mummbled to himself. Hearing more creaks from the hallway, Takeshi shuts his eyes. More dolls? What the ********]
Arutaisia123
User Image
Elizabeth Blair

Elizabeth looked at him and said "I am not sure if she has a soul or not, who knows really." She put Aya down, and she said "Well I grew up with this, and I also take care of the dolls that live here. They are all sweet, just playful." She heard more creaking and said "Aya go tell the others to cut it out, I am tired, and I am sure that our guest is to. So just get them to be quiet and go to your room. Your room, not the guest bedroom." Aya left the room, and soon there was no more noise. Elizabeth looked at Takeshi and said "I don't think they will continue, and I am sorry about them. They are like my family, and they are like me in a way." She then looked down and said "I would understand if after tonight you would never want to be anywhere near me. I know that I am a freak with living dolls." She felt bad that he had to find out about them.

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
akeshi aburo 三郎 Ootori

User Image
User Image
xxxxxxxxx Sitting up, Takeshi looks at Elizabeth; trying to be nice Takeshi hugs her from behind. Awkward? Yeah. Nice? Just.. No. "You're not a freak. Then again, I rarely find anyone to be a freak." he really wasn't good at this 'try being nice' bullshit. Then, letting go, Takeshi goes back to flopping back down onto the bed. "The dolls still creep the living s**t outta me. No offense, they're cute and all but.. They're just ******** scary." wrapping himself in the blankets once more, Takeshi starts to stare at the ceiling.
Arutaisia123
User Image
Elizabeth Blair

Elizabeth blushed slightly when he hugged her, she found it nice. She said "Thank you, for not thinking that I am a freak." She laid down next to him, and had the covers over her. She said "I know that they can be scary, but they are just like children really." She laid on her side and said "Well why don't you get some sleep, and I promise that the dolls will not mess with you anymore. If they try to just glare at them, and that will send them running." Elizabeth smiled at him and then she closed her eyes and said "Good night."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff