miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Object of Affection 150
Hello all, this is a Private Roleplay between
xXxStrawberry of LovexXx & Rift Shadow

Please do not post if you are not these users.
Thank you!

SHORT PLOT -----------------------------------

The Kingdom is rules by Elves, powerful beings that believe they are the ultimate race and everyone else is below them. They are gentle creatures, graceful and polite, but they are so into their own ways, they care not for the others in which the Kingdom rules over. Elves were taken care while everyone else were left in the dust. The Princess of this Kingdom didn't like this idea, however, how could she go against her parents? Especially when she was betrothed to an Elven Prince, whom she didn't even like but the marriage will make the Elven alliance even more powerful.

To stop this union for the Elves to gain more power, while the Princess was on a journey to see her betrothed, her carriage was attacked and it resulted to a kidnapping. But was this really a bad thing? Now begins the journey of a Princess who wants to escape reality and a kidnapper who wants to stop this union at all costs.

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WITH • WHOM: 【The Driver】 WHERE • AT: 【In the Carriage】 THINKING • OF 【Change is good?】 MOOD • RING: 【Confused】

The Land of Lunaria was a peaceful place. The land was cool and refreshing in the spring and everything seemed to be so tranquil. Although that is just what the Elves believed. For they rules the land, being the more magical beings, they proclaimed themselves higher in the chain of all the races. The King and Queen believed this as well. They wanted nothing but the best for their Elven people and kept everyone else at bay only seeing to their trivial needs of food and drink. After all, they need subjects to rule now didn't they? None of them saw what they were doing was wrong and so far it seemed as though no one questioned it. The Elves were magical beings as said, but only the royal family have powers that were useful. Which is how the royal family was therefor decided and from there on, it happened generation after generation. It all had to start somewhere. The Royal Elves have their own ability, the King especially had an extraordinary power that never doubted him as King of the high elves.

Today was like any other except today was a little special. The Princess of Lunaria was planning a reluctant journey to see her future husbands in the nearby Kingdom. Elves ruled the entire land, so it only made sense to be allied with more Elves. Her parents were pressuring her of this idea for this has never happened before. Usually the two Kingdoms have done things separately, one Kingdom controls one part, the other controls the other. But now the two families were to become one causing an amazing alliance. Though she didn't love him. Seanna Moonwood was a different kind of elf than the rest. Call her the oddball of the bunch, but it was true. She loved her family, truly she did, however she just couldn't approve of the way the elves treated the others. Were elves really that important and powerful? Was this considered treason for thinking such a thing? That she didn't know. All she wanted to do was to be happy, was that really that hard? All she did every day was attend her lessons and be explained how this alliance was of the utmost importance. So much pressure for Seanna.

Sighing as she got dressed, she walked across her bedchamber to gaze out the window, tilting her head down she frowned as she saw the carriage being prepared for her journey across the land. It wasn't like Prince Jaden wasn't a good match for her. He was kind, gentle, just like every other elf in the Kingdom, but perhaps that was the problem. They were all the same and almost lifeless. Her people were so utterly boring! The children were refreshing before they come to that age when their parents start teaching them the way to act. Seanna guessed she just never got that. Perhaps it was because her parents never even raised her, in fact, they spent most of their attention on the eldest daughter Marina. They were prepping her to take over this Kingdom since day one, so Seanna was the one who was being forced out of the Kingdom she knew and to marry the Prince. As she was walking out of the castle, neither her parents or her sister saw her off, it left a hole inside of her heart that only grew wider each passing day. She was sad to leave this Kingdom, but maybe it would be better this way? It didn't matter that Seanna was more responsible and actually cared for the Kingdom, Marina was the eldest and that's just how it was.

Stepping into the carriage, she took notice of the new driver and she smiled at him. "Good evening, beautiful day for a carriage ride, no?" At least she wouldn't be completely alone during this ride. Oh well. After settling inside, the carriage started to roll away and Seanna only watched as her Kingdom became smaller and smaller. "Hmm... " she mumbled softly, "I guess... change is good" She spoke softly with a frown on her face. She just wished it was good for the Kingdom.

ut olors: 【Hope this is okay! I suck at intros too and I did the best I could with this new plot~】

Aged Businessman

5,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
OOC: that just perfect to start with, just to warn you I'm not very artistic when making my posts for I don't really have access to artwork like that

Mathew Pendragon was captain of his own unit before His most recent foul up with the royals and their noble pawns. A drunken night turned bloody when he was blamed for failing to stop a rouge elf from dishing out a swift end to a knight of the general's bodyguard. his punishment resulted in the disbandment of his unit as well the repossession of his land claims as well the honest folk who worked those lots of land.

Now, commission-less, penniless and now scrapping for work was a shameful but fitting end to his career as a leader of men. However, recently, he had been summoned to attend a secret meeting of nobles. "Mathew Pendragon, former captain of the fourth skirmishers," His memory replayed the meeting with bitter distastefulness, "Ser, I only ask why I was summoned by a secret court of old nobles, so I don't care for formalities." Their high-n-mighty replies to his cold words made his blood chill, "Very well then, Mister Pendragon, I do recall it was your lack of control that had cost the life of one of his majesty's finest knights, am i wrong?"
"please, get on with it." the pepper box hidden in his coat at the time seemed to magnetize his hand towards it, but maintained discipline.

"Ser, We have, certain sources, that the high elves are planning on unifying two of their most powerful families through marriage." one of the aging old nobles began. The aging nobles where seated at the long table dressed in their military dress uniforms; Navy blue top with gray trousers with the ugly gold trimmings as well their formal sabers hung from their hips like toy weapons. Mathew only wished to mock their formal wear while he stood before them in his field fatigues of several shades of field gray, but like the old norm, he held his tongue.

"Right now, perorations are being made for one of the princesses to be transported towards their neighbors in an arranged marriage. We see this a threat to the balance of power in the land, his Majesty may not openly wish for something to change this, but we all agree that we want to take the initiative to prevent such a union from occurring." Mathew scoffed at first, "Gentlemen, I don't think a marriage would be considered to be a-" One of the nobles interrupted with a loud clap of a cup on the table, "Do not speak Pendragon! we have every right to throw you to the chop block now please let Him finish"
"Thank you, now as I was saying; This is where you come in."
"me? What can I do?" there was a pause in the room as the old gentlemen looked at each other before the man in charge of this meeting nodded.

"Ser, we are asking you to intercept the knife eared princess and hold her till we can get the immortals to bow to our demands or face the wrath of our forces." Great, a black handed power play where the life of a living being is a mere bartering chip. His mind replayed the rest as he rode into elf territory, towards the supposed point of interception. "Ser, I don't think we would stand a chance against them if we went to war, his majesty's great grandfather made such attempt but he has almost lost his life in the process."
"indeed my good man, but that was before we harnessed the power of gun powder." Mather cursed quietly to himself, remembering that the development of this tech did go to their heads while also swelling the size of their egos. Mathew knew better as his quick-but-violent encounters with elves taught him that even guns became useless if they where faster than one's aim. "You however, will be paid handsomely for the delivery of the knife eared whore to us." Mathew did feel bad for the elves when his former superiors talked trash about them but never to their faces; cowards they where for sure.

"Now, do you accept the terms or do we need to command you to forget this meeting ever happened?" after a long pause, Mathew nodded, "I accept." his thoughts fell out of his mouth as he damned himself to this task. The rest of the meeting was a blur as he concentrated on reaching his destination. It didn't take him long to reach the spot on his map. As he waited in the brush, the cold of the morning was an unwelcome reminder of what crime he was about to commit. "Today," he thought to himself, "Things change."

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

WITH • WHOM: 【Alone】 WHERE • AT: 【By the river】 THINKING • OF 【My future awaits...】 MOOD • RING: 【Content】

Raising her hand to cover her mouth, she let out a bored yawn. This carriage ride to the next Kingdom always too so long. Three or four days at the least, if not a week. Although it was dangerous for a Princess to be traveling across their land with just a carriage driver, her parents never really considered her to be in danger since she is not the eldest. Whereas her sister, Marina, get's full protection where ever she goes. It was funny at times. Marina was a little more irresponsible but cared for the Kingdom all the same, however she didn't liked being watched over all the time. Seanna herself, could understand that. Both sisters practically wanted different lives. Although Marina did enjoy being the eldest, she was the spoiled child for sure. Seanna sighed and lightly shook her head, was it selfish of Seanna to wish for a little more attention? She didn't know that answer. "I guess it doesn't matter anyhow" Not since she was off to be married in a short time. If this alliance was so important, why not have at least one guard? Getting annoyed by her thoughts and probably just being so anxious from being the carriage for about three hours, she asked the driver to stop so she could stretch her legs. "Only for a minute, your highness. I have urgent instructions to get you to Prince Jaden before the week ends" Seanna waved her hand in a light gesture and smiled. "I will only be an hour or two" She mused as she hopped out and stretched out.

Maybe walking around a little will help clear her head! Running her hand through her long purple hair, she slowly walked over to a nearby river. Kneeling down she cupped some water into her hands and looked down at her reflection, with a sigh, she gently splashed her face. "I do wonder what life would be like ..." she trailed off not really finished her own sentence but just staring down at the crystal water. To lighten her mood, she placed her finger tip against the water making it ripple into rings. Smiling, she quickly raised her hand, a water trail following her finger. All of the royal elves had a special ability, both Seanna and Marina had water capabilities, hence their names. Although Seanna tended to practice a little more than her older sister, whilst Marina was being being protected, well, if no one was going to protect Seanna, she might as well protect herself. Although her parents didn't know she was practicing like this. Mostly water attributes were used for healing purposes. Which, Seanna could do as well, but she wanted to do more than just heal. Besides, this was the perfect 'pick me up' for her.

She raised her other hand up, making the bottom of the water strand tilt. Seanna smiled as she started to twitch her fingers making the strands of water move as she liked. After a while, she managed to form a shape, a solid water formation of a dolphin. "Okay... now to try this..." Lately she's been practicing a new thing. Staring at the water dolphin and trying her best to concentrate, she gave her wrists a quick flick and the tail of the dolphin had turned to ice! When that happened, her concentration broke and before it could fall into the river, she caught it in her hands. Scrunching up her nose she stared down at her failure but she let out a short laugh. "Ah well, I suppose half a dolphin is better than none" Good thing she was alone right now, otherwise she would have sounded crazy. Gently tossing the unfinished ice sculpture into the river, she slowly stood up, dusting herself off. "I suppose I should head back. My future awaits!" She said the last part dramatically with a roll of her eyes.

ut olors: 【It's all good! I don't mind at all.】

Aged Businessman

5,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
Mathew had studied the map several times during his trek out to this route. The last note he received from the noble's insider would dictate that they would take this route for the four day ride towards the other kingdom.

It’s Ironic that his “superiors” would rely on maps of the elven kingdom that he and his old unit would sketch out and print. Yet, since his dismissal, fresh maps have gone with him and with elves constantly making new routes through out their massive forested kingdom; what maps there where have quickly gone out of date.
Even Mathew cursed at how badly out of date they were when he reached the supposed interception point; it was long over grown and forgotten.

That was about a day or so ago....

Today, Mathew had been fallowing one of the main roads utilizing some deer trails to avoid being spotted by locals. He hoped that he would spot the carriage in transit; so far no luck. He dismounted and led his horse to by river to water his horse. He was about to step onto the shore when he saw someone emerge from the opposite side of the river.
Keeping a loose hitch, he left his horse out of sight in the forest. He snuck through the brush till he could see the stranger; being in elf country, gods know that bad luck would make an elven tracker appear over there. He looked through across the river to instead see an elven woman resting along the shore. He watched on in silence as she played with the water’s surface. Mathew knew of elven women and their immortal beauty, This young lady was no exception.
He contemplated to just wait till she left but when she started to pull water out of the river with her finger, he realized that she was something different. His memory pulled him back to his mid-teens when he first joined the military, towards the end of hostilities with the elves, He watched a few vessels at sea be pulled out of the water by a strange wave then forced under in one quick motion, while his unit was scattered and routed by the same strange force of water. The last thing he saw was a sole figure on the elven flagship, looked like he was controlling the water with his hands.

Snapping back to the present, he realized this elf was using magic to play with the water. One word came to his mind that flowed out into a quiet whisper, “Royal…” He had found her! When she discarded the failed ice sculpture and commented about heading back he had to act now or have to spill needless blood of her body guards later.

“It’s show time.” He muttered as he pulled the bandanna up to cover up his face,Shielding his identity. Whistling for his horse, he emerged on his side of the shore. His horse caught up to him. Leading the horse to the shore for allow him to drink, “Ah, Good Day my lady!” he hailed over to her with a wave.

"A fine day we are having?" he stood beside his horse as his electric blue eyes watched her carefully.

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

WITH • WHOM: 【A Stranger】 WHERE • AT: 【By the river】 THINKING • OF 【Who is this guy?】 MOOD • RING: 【Curious】

Just as Seanna was about to head back towards her carriage, out of no where, a man wearing a bandanna around his face almost like a bandit. It didn't make her nervous, merely... cautious. Although she had to be careful, it wouldn't be wise to use her powers and admit that she was a royal. Although was it possible that he saw her at the river? Anything was possible, but if so, why would he risk anything? Maybe he meant no harm, after all, it wouldn't be wise to cause issues with the elves. Perhaps, she was too naive, but if Seanna wanted people to trust her, she had to trust in them too. So, she tilted her lips into a smile, "Ah yes, it is a lovely day" She raised her hand and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Although... she still had to be careful about this stranger. Who knows why he was wandering around this forest that was still very deep in elven territory. That bandanna really didn't help his situation either. "It is rare to get a wanderer around these parts. Are you perhaps lost?" It was very curious as to why this man was here. However, she really didn't have any time to waste. Well... at least until the driver begins looking for her anyway. After all, she wished she could waste as much time as possible between here and Jaden's Kingdom.

So, without introductions, for she didn't wish to just say her name, in fear he was familiar with the royal family, nor did she wish to make up a name and lie. Instead, she stepped to the side, "Forgive me, I'm running a little late. I have a long journey ahead" she cleared her throat a bit and she slowly moved to walk past him. It was best to avoid him. As much as she would like company, if she didn't arrive at the Kingdom within a certain time, it could cause problems for everyone. As much as she didn't wish to marry him, it needed to be done. Seanna didn't realized that she paused her steps and tilted her head down in unsure thought. Catching herself after, she quickly glanced towards the stranger and shook her head, forcing a smile. "Well, I must be going. Sorry I could not have been any help of you" Sea tilted her head away and slowly began walking away. Her eyes tilting back towards the male, her curious nature wondering just who he was. Oh well, best not get curious when she would never know the answers

ut olors: 【Yikes I had such a writer's block, I had no idea what to do! Lols】

Aged Businessman

5,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
Mathew smiled with a nod, she really is friendly for a royal. pitty that she'll be in a foul mood in a second, he thought as he listened to her, "Of course, I was just wondering about trying not to get lost." he felt sort sorry for her; she doesn't have a clue that Mathew had already figured who she is.

When she tried to excuse her self and proceeded to walk away, he had to act now. he hurried over to her, "My lady, please forgive me when I say this." he planted himself between the trail and her. "but due to certain circumstances I can not allow you leave for your neighbors land, Your majesty-" He gently grabbed her arm.

He quickly glanced over his shoulder, "Please, come with me." he was hoping that she wouldn't put up a fight or he will have to grabbed her, tie her up and run the hell out of here before anyone could respond to the commotion.

OOC: no worries, I can adapt and carry the story on. just hope that is enough to work with XD

OOC: Also, what where the other races that exist in this world? just need to know to note for later.

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

WITH • WHOM: 【A Stranger】 WHERE • AT: 【By the river】 THINKING • OF 【Is he crazy?】 MOOD • RING: 【Annoyed】

Giving a light smile, she nodded her head gently to acknowledge him a bit. "Yes... it's quite easy to get lost here unless you already know where you are going" Elves were very tricky when it came to their lands. Full of magical energies surrounded this forest, so unless you understood it, you would never get to where you are going. This stranger though... it seemed that he knew, and even though she was curious about why and how, she really did need to head back. Seanna gently raised her hand and tucked a strand behind her elven ear. Although she wished she had more time, just to be lazy and do what she wanted. Oh, how she wished she ddin't have to marry, there were times she wished she wasn't even born an elf. Although that would be considered treason in her land. Oh yes, elves thought themselves to be high and mighty, she would be in a lot of trouble if she ever spoke those words out loud. Of course, she loved being an elf... she did. She was born this way! Although, she just wished things were a little different.

Oh, wait, had she been staring off into space? "Oh, forgive me. Sometimes I forget what I was doing" She forced a laugh as she began walking again. As she was walking away, she raised a brow and paused in her steps when she realized that he was following her then moved right in front of her, blocking her way. Slowly her eyes narrowed when he spoke. Wasn't allowed to leave for her neighbor's land. Did he know who she was and where she was going and why? How could he possibly have known. Maybe he had seen her use her powers. Sadly, that was a mistake on her part, but still. How he did know the Princess was traveling to Solia? This was kept under whispers, only the elves knew. He, was no elf. When he grabbed her arm and oh so kindly, asked to come with him, she couldn't help but stare at him like he had just grown a second head. Was he serious? She glared at him. As much as she actually would to travel with a stranger... she couldn't betray her family like that. Even though it wasn't fair.

"I don't know who you are or what you know. But I cannot go anywhere with you" At first, she was going to say, 'As much as I would like to escape...' but she kept that inside her head. No need him getting ideas that she was actually unhappy. Word could travel and it really could result in an all different kind of war. Between herself and her own family. "I have no desire to go with you, and if you don't let me go, you will regret it" She may be a Princess but she was around water so that was bad news for him! Slowly she raised her hand that was tucked behind her back, while glaring at him, she concentrated on forming a water ball from the river... getting ready to strike as sneakily as possible.

ut olors: 【Haha no worries it was all good! Sure smile Whatever you want really ~ It's just elves were considered more wise and magical so they just put themselves at the top in this land, but I'm sure there are other Kingdoms as well, but the Elves consider themselves inferior than the others】

Aged Businessman

5,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
This princess is getting feisty, time to work for my pay. He thought as he started to move, he yanked on her along, forcing her to move with him. "Princess Marina," he glance to her, "All I know about you is that this marriage has upset a lot of people back home and will be paying well for this headache now do not resist or so help me you will regret it!" he pulled her towards his horse.

His information explained that the eldest daughter, Princess Marina, would be heading this way; yet, something didn't feel right as the royal that was standing before him seemed different. Then again, most elves looked alike it was their personality that described who they where. Instead of standing tall in confidence with a layer of maturity and growing wisdom, the elven girl before him acted younger and more spirited than what he was told. His gut felt knotted up with the thought that the possibility of being misinformed was starting to talk louder at him.

Mathew glanced into the direction of the trail she was about to take, hoping that no one heard them or was coming to look for them. The last thing he needed was to fight both girl and whatever guards came out after them.

He mentally prayed that nothing bad would happen to hinder this extraction of the princess.

OOC: alright, that'll be good to know for later posting. also, yay for misinformation! XD

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

WITH • WHOM: 【A Stranger】 WHERE • AT: 【By the river】 THINKING • OF 【Should I?】 MOOD • RING: 【Conflicted】

Giving a light smile, she nodded her head gently to acknowledge him a bit.Just as soon as he said 'Marina' her heart just sank and couldn't stop herself from lowering her head in slight sadness. She should have known. It was always about Marina, the eldest. No one cared about the youngest, if anything happened to Seanna it would be nothing. The eldest was the one who would take over the throne. It was just upsetting that she was just nothing more than a speck in this world. Apparently she was here for one reason, to make a union with their neighbors. Whilst her sister Marina gets to stay in their Kingdom surrounded by familiar faces, Seanna had to now live like a stranger, away from everything she knows. This is why she was so conflicted on how to feel about this. Why couldn't someone want to kidnap Seanna? Was that too much to ask? It was sad to think that she actually wanted to be kidnapped.

It was then her mind just clicked. Want to be kidnapped? Could she? No... should she? Her people were counting on this union. Even though it was so important, it didn't seem like they cared. They probably believed no one would bother to kidnap or assassinate the youngest princess. Which... she guessed was true. Still, this probably wouldn't end too well. But maybe it was okay for her to be a little selfish for once. If she was kidnapped, then wouldn't her family care about her safe return? That thought alone was enough to give her a little bit of hope. Was this crazy? Probably. Was this wrong? Incredibly. But did she care right now? As bad as it sounded, she didn't. 'I might regret this later but...' she thought as she followed him towards his horse, lowering her hand when she was about to attack with him her water. "If you insist.." she mumbled feeling annoyed. Now her next question would be... should she tell him that she wasn't Marina? No, not yet anyway. Not until they get far enough to where it was they were heading to. Would he try to kill her? Most likely, but Sea would be ready for that.

As they walked towards the horse, her driver had popped up from the bushes to see what the commotion was. "Your Highness? What is going on?" The driver was not an elf. Beings who were less than lucky to be born other than an elf were given odd jobs to help the elven kind. This included driving the royal carriage as well. Seanna placed her finger to her lips and looked at him. "Daniel..." she looked towards her kidnapper and gave a sigh. She merely looked at him with a sad look, and the man before them seemed to understand somewhat of the situation. He tucked his hand on his chest and bowed, "I understand, Princess" Daniel, believe it or not, was her friend. At first, yes, he didn't like her just as must as any human would. But she gained his trust over the years she's known him. She told him everything and he understood her feelings. "What shall I tell the Prince?" Seanna knew exactly. "Tell everyone... I have been kidnapped" Just to make it seem she wasn't in any danger, she looped her arm around her said kidnapper and gave a smile. "My friend here will make sure I'm safe" She just hoped this guy played along, if he was smart he would. To him, this was all just a ruse so that this man wouldn't kill Daniel. At least she hoped he saw it that way.. It was true, that this man probably didn't want news spreading around that she's been kidnapped! But Seanna had her reasons.

Again, Daniel bowed his head. "Yes, I understand your wishes. I wish you all the luck in this world, my Lady" When he raised his head, he looked at the man, glared at him for a second before his face softened up. After a gentle silence, he turned to walk back to the carriage. "Thank you, Daniel" Once he was out of sight, she loosened her arm and let out a huge sigh of relief. That was a close call! Seanna tilted her head towards him and let out a tiny scoff. "I didn't want you to hurt him is all" Honestly, he didn't need any explanations from her.

ut olors: 【Haha no probs. Bleh I feel like it's rushed a little. I'm so tired Black Friday was nuts xD】

Aged Businessman

5,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
He felt a slight wave of relief when the princess didn't put up for a fight. "That's a good girl and-" he herd the voice of her driver and causing Mathew to turn with his hand vanishing under his coat. Before he could draw, he witnessed what was really strange to him. normally, any servant of a royal would bravely charge any kidnapper or assassin. This time seemed different. lowering his hand he felt her loop an arm around him, now this just made him feel awkward: traveled several miles to get here, get the chance to act, got her, and now...this??

He wanted to ask what the hell is going on but he shouldn't for the sake of the situation. Gods know how long it'll be before that sorry excuse of mankind would spread the word. after he left, she let go of him, he felt something twinge faintly after she spoke.

"Well, truth is, I was trying to avoid any confrontation getting you out of here." he admitted as he walked over to his horse. He remembered that he was still wearing his bandanna, he thought he better leave it up as to not reveal himself yet. He had so many questions that spawned from this wired situation. Could it be a trap of some sort?
Was she really who she is? And why did this seemed really too easy?

His mind buzzed with thoughts as he turned to see the princess. "My lady, I am sure the rest of your people would not be so understanding compared to your driver if they caught up to us." he spoke politely.

He noticed before, something changed in her when he mentioned her by name, like she was upset by the mentioning of the name or something else that caused her to remember something. A shrug was his conclusion as he scanned around at the scenery, hoping not of been seen by anyone else.

OOC: I know what you mean, I had to work black Friday night and also, if you feel its going to fast, lets talk on how we can slow it down?

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

WITH • WHOM: 【A Stranger】 WHERE • AT: 【By the river】 THINKING • OF 【What a dummy...】 MOOD • RING: 【Amused】

Seanna gave a long sigh as she turned towards her kidnapped and merely rolled her eyes a bit. "Confrontation? You are kidnapping a princess" She scoffed with a shake of her head as she followed him towards his horse. What would have happened if she were accompanied by guards? She could only imagine. He didn't seem that strong or smart to her, but she guessed she had no idea. For all she knew, he could be a genius with hidden muscles. Sighing for who knows how many times now, she watched him as he plainly said that. She frowned. He was right. "My people only understand what they know. They don't know any better..." They were all brainwashed by the royals, by her own family. Elves just do not get along with other 'kinds' as her people said them. But Daniel, her driver, was like her best friend, but no one knew it. "Daniel believes that you are a friend helping me. I have my own personal reasons for going willingly... reasons that you do not need to know" He didn't know how well he knew of the elves, but if Daniel were to say that the Princess went off in her own direction, that would be considered treason and upon sight, she would be killed by her own people. This way, saying she was kidnapped, it wasn't treason. She didn't know what he had planned for her, but she figured either way she was in trouble, so why not try and stay alive for a while? Her family doesn't take kindly to traitors at all. Even of their own kin.

Trying to remain as calm as possible, she turned to him and gestured towards the horse. "We should really go before one of our scouters find us" Her parents were awfully paranoid about surprise attacks, so they have rangers, scouters and everything wandering the forest making sure the Kingdom was safe. The good part was, Seanna could sense them if any got close. It was another perk the royal family had. Her ears were more intune. Of course other elves had this abilities, but more experiences ones knew how to make themselves invisible if needed. Hopping up onto his horse, she looked down at him with a sigh. Should she tell him? Seanna scoffed. No, not yet. It was his fault for getting his information wrong anyway. Yes, this would be his punishment. It was would highly amusing to see if he could figure it out himself. Although that begs the question, what would he do when he found out? Well, she guessed only time would tell that.

Once they were leaving, Seanna looked at him. There were many reasons why he would want to kidnap royalty. However, which reason was it? "Alright. What is the reason for this? It's only fair for me to know why I am being kidnapped, right?"

ut olors: 【I was off thank goodness. I went out shopping xD Nope, it's all good!】

Aged Businessman

5,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
He looked back behind him one more time before mounting up, he fallowed along the stream until it was shallow enough to cross it. Again, something was eating at him as he listened to her. He put the thoughts out of his mind. As he retraced his tracks back into a deeper part of the woods.

For all he cared about was getting out of these woods and try not to get killed or start a border incident that could escalate quickly. "M'lady," he began, he tried to think of the proper words. "I can't tell you everything rightaway, this isn't some joy ride into the unknown." he stated as he brushed some flimsy branches aside.

"I am aware that once word reaches the capital, your parents will stop at nothing to get you home." he spoke over his shoulder. "That is why we really need to put some ground between us and the hundreds of scouters and rangers that prowl these woods." He remembered the last time he came through these woods.

Always felt like being watched but no one could of been seen. His sixth sense didn't really send that kind of vibe to him. yet.

"So Marina," he glanced over his shoulder again, "May I ask why you gave up so easily? Not expecting me where you?" he couldn't help but smile under the bandana, he couldn't help but wonder why a beau-correction-young looking royal would surrender this easily.

His horse cleared the trees and exited the trail into a meadow, "I was told you where the stubborn type that stared down common folk like yours truly." He stopped his horse when they reached a knoll and he scanned the scenery before them. Couldn't see anything different, but that doesn't mean some lucky scout had spotted them yet.

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

WITH • WHOM: 【A dumb kidnapper】 WHERE • AT: 【The forest】 THINKING • OF 【Are you surprised?】 MOOD • RING: 【Amused】

Rolling her eyes, she looked at his back as he spoke and let out a sigh. He must trust her enough at least to know she wouldn't try to escape, otherwise she should have sit in front of him. Well, she guessed by the way she was acting, he assumed that she wouldn't try to escape. Fair enough she guessed. Either that or he wasn't very good at this. Of course... he wasn't that smart anyway considering he didn't know who he had just kidnapped. She was still both annoyed yet amused by this. Call it a cruel sense of humor, but serves him right anyway! She had to resist to laugh when he said her parents would stop at nothing to get her home! Would they? How long before they even realize she's gone? How long before the Prince knew? Prince Jayden wasn't a bad guy, he was very well respected, but she's met him a few times and he didn't seem the least bit interested in her, everytime she would visit so they could get to know one another, he would lock himself away in his study, leaving her alone most of the time. They barely spoke a word to each other. Honestly, she didn't know a single thing about him, nor did he know anything about her and that bothered her greatly. So, she had to wonder... how long before anyone noticed?

Sighing, she didn't speak another word, she merely nodded her head and paid attention to the scenery around her. Did she do the right thing? This may in fact cause problems between her own people and she really didn't wish to do that. Or... maybe it was needed? Seanna just didn't know what to think at this point. She had always taken all of the responsibilities when her sister was busy being the physical role of the Princess, making appearances and everything of the sort. Everything about her home just bottled up so much anger, but she kept it together for the sake of her family. Which is why she needed to let out steam, messing with her powers all the time. Don't get her wrong, most of the folks in the village like Seanna and she liked them. Most of them wished Seanna was born the eldest so things would be able to change. It was wonderful to hear that, but upsetting as well, since she couldn't do anything to help. Even though all Elves were considered higher class, not all could be royalty and nobles. Some didn't mind humans all that much or other races and wanted to get along as well. It was most the ones with noble blood who looked down. Whilst the royals lived happily, the lower classes still had to work in order to survive, needless to say it was a mess of contradictions all around. Most of the elves were happy though, happy to serve the royal family. Or too scared to do anything because the King doesn't take any form of treason lightly.

When he called her 'Marina' she snapped from her thoughts and gave an annoyed huff. Calling him an idiot in her mind, she stared at his back. "I have my reasons for coming so willingly" She chimed, tilting her head towards the forest once more. She chuckled though a bit, "Stubborn I am, but ..." she let out a long breath. Should she? Well, they were too deep into the forest now for him to do anything about it. "Marina does look down upon the lesser folk" She said slowly so he could understand. Lightly, she swung her leg around the horse so that she was sitting on the side, getting a little more comfortable. "As for myself, they deserve to be treated better. Even those who think they have to kidnap the wrong princess in order to help make things right" Seanna lightly stretched her arms up. Obviously he would be very confused, so she thought she should introduce herself a bit further. "I am the eldest daughter. Marina is older sister. My name is Seanna" She clicked her tongue and tilted her head in a slight smirk. "A good kidnapper would make sure he has the right information" She said in a teasing manner. Okay, she was now amused again.

ut olors: 【-----------】

Aged Businessman

5,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
He nudge his horse forward into a walk as he listened, he was about to ask when- wait did she just tell her real name?! She wasn't Marina?

He stopped the horse and turned to look at her, "Wait, your not-" he paused then frowned, "-oh god damn it..." He was furious, He was given the wrong information. He wanted to spout out so many things, half racial half death threats, but the last thing he needed was to lose his s**t in the middle of the woods.

He faced forward burring his face in his hands, "********!" he snapped then nudged his horse forward again. Lowering his hands he looked over his shoulder, "My apologizes M' lady." he paused to collect his thoughts; he was going to murder his informant for this misinformation. Then he thought about it again, At least he has a princess to deliver to the fat cats back home.

at least he has a real name to match the pretty face, his brows furrowed in puzzlement, "I didn't mean to throw my language out like that. I just didn't expect to be tricked like this." He didn't know what else to think, anger and confusion broke out into a flood in his mind. His horse got halfway along the meadow when it stopped on its own.

It brought his mind and wits to focused when he watched his mount's ears twitched and started to look off to their right, "what is it Brindle?" he looked into the same direction. there was that feeling, he scanned with his eyes to read the tree line in that direction. his blood chilled and his pulse started to increase, "Something is watching us." he spoke after spending a moment to listen to their surroundings.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff