• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

:BreeLynn:
"Tests and tests galore. One even put me in
a coma" she said as she drew smoke in the
background of the picture.
"not anymore" he said watching her draw still "how long have you been here?" he asked

6,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Bree shrugged "Im not really keeping count,
but I came here when i was about 14 or 15
i think. So about 4 or 5 years?"
"shame i hope you get out soon" he said

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Name: Damien
Race: Demon/Hell Hound
Extra Info: Damien is somewhat new to the hospital. Most people can't tell if he's a patient or a doctor, since he tends to act like both, but he is really a patient. He was brought here after being suspected of killing his girlfriend, though there was no proof so they couldn't charge him with anything. The main thing that got him here was the obsession he had about his girlfriend; people would find him in the graveyard kneeling down in front of her grave every night.
Powers: The ability to shape-shift into a vicious dog or a harmless puppy and to blend in with the shadows around him.

User Image

((Sorry for the lateness. D: ))

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Damien sauntered into the library, looking for an interesting book to read back up in his room when he noticed BreeLynn and the young doctor. He smirked, walking over to the two. "Hello, kiddies," he said, looking over BreeLynn's shoulder at the drawing she was working on. "Lovely drawing, miss. May I ask where you get your inspiration from?" He looked over at Hunter. "Or am I ruining an intimate moment between you two...?" His smirk grew larger. "Ah, young love," he crooned, though he really wasn't that much older than the two.

6,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Bree titled her head back to see the
guy that was talking, she smiled as
she noticed he was very handsom
"Uh, Your not interupting anything"
she said sheepishly. She turned
around fully to see him. "Im BreeLynn"
she said blushing.
he smiled and stood up walking out "i'll be in my office if you guys need anything" he said behind him and got to his office sitting down in a chair

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Damien returned her smile, unsure of if her blushing was because he was talking to her or because he was breaking up their little rendezvous. If he had been a human and had not murdered his girlfriend, he'd most likely be going to hell because of his pride.
He held out his hand for her to shake. "Name's Damien. What's a pretty lady like you doing in a joint like this?" he asked, gesturing to the room they were in and just the whole place all together. "Surely you're sane enough for this place... unless you're one of the doctors here?"

6,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Bree looked at his hand and stuck hers out
and shook his "The doctors think Im mentally
insane, but I know Im not" she said as she
turned back to her drawing, she started
working on the areas that needed shadding.

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Damien shook his head as he pulled a chair over to sit next to her. He watched as she began to shade her picture. "Are there any specific things I should know that made them label you 'insane'?" he asked, using air quotes around the word 'insane'. "I haven't been here long, but I csan already tell you that half the doctors here are really quacks who couldn't get a normal job. Sometimes I question the sanity of themselves sometimes," he said with a smirk.

6,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Bree snapped, switching her appearance and clothing. "Well this is one reason" she said pointing to herself, "They can't understand how I can do this." She looked at her, now finished, drawing. She smiled it and handed it to the army ghost, he nodded and fadded away with the drawing. "The ghosts are another reason they think Im el loco en la cabeza" she she giggling as she pointed to her head. Another ghost arrived infront of Bree, this time it was a little chinese girl. Bree patted her lap for the little girl to sit with her. The little girl climbed up onto Bree's lap and took a piece of paper holding it up to Bree. "Draw!" the little girl insisted. Bree smiled as she began to draw. The little girl watched and giggled in amazement. She took another piece of paper and began to draw Bree. Even though it was only a stick figure Bree smiled and said thank you as the little girl handed it to her.

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Damien raised a brow at Bree's transformation, murmuring "Nice..." as he looked her over. He watched as she gave the picture to the army ghost, surprised that he could suddenly see him, even if for just a moment before he faded away. And he was even more surprised when he saw the Chinese girl appear and sit on Bree's lap. He chuckled lightly as she gave the little sort of 'thank you' picture to Bree as Bree drew the Chinese girl the picture. "I see. I still think they're quacks here, though," he muttered. "It's not like the ghosts are driving you insane. It seems that you're helping them, so I'd think that they would want you out there to help them move on," he commented.

6,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Bree looked at him curiously as his smirk faded. "your ex girlfriend?" she asked, noticing how reluctantly he was to mention it. She got the sense that something bad had happened to her, and that it was someone she loved that did it.

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
"Of course I understand. Then again, I'm not a doctor here." He smirked, but his smirk faded as he noticed that Bree noticed that he could see the ghosts. "Ah, very rarely," he admitted. "The only other ghost I've ever seen was that of my... erm... 'ex'-girlfriend. I'm... not completely sure of how I can see them here and now. Kind of awkward," he said, scratching the back of his head sheepishly. He hadn't expected her to take note of his actions so... so accurately.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff