Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
The1Amazoness

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jake frowned a bit when Samara refused to comply with his plan. Now she really made things difficult to him "Samara...that is not a good idea" he just told her and then held her hand so she would get down the steps without falling. Her friend was there so it wa sokay if he left "Stay here. I will be back shortly" he added to the two girls and then walked away. One would say he would visit the table that was full of sweets and treats, but he went to the last expected place, the corner where the doctor and nurse Jen were, proving that he knew all along that they were here.

He looked at them both for a little before speaking without bothering with a greeting "This is a bad idea. The money will be gone, or the wrong person will be blamed" he told them then took a step closer so they would listen to him without anyone else eavesdropping "The prom king, Benjamin Phillips is the one who stole the money. I am 100% sure of it" he started and whoever knew Jake would be surprised by how he used 100 to describe how sure he was. Usually he would use weird percentages like "63", or "86", or even "9" and "11", but he rarely used a solid 100.

Next he explained why he didn't like this body search "Everyone stands in a line and i am sure they are close to each other. It is easy to slip the money in someone else's body. If he was searched on the stage, right there, he would not be able to frame anyone else. The money is easy to be recognized. The principal has written a 'good luck' with a marker on one of the bills, thus the money have a mark that helps. I am sure he will either hide the money, or shove them in someone's pocket. You two have a good say in it. Speak to the principal and have him searched right now. Otherwise this won't end the way it should" he frowned at this option and then looked at them both with the same poker face he always had. In the inside though he prayed they would just do as he said and not wait for the police body search.

Feisty Gaian

This is who I was before...
‧:❉:‧ .。.:*・❀●•♪.。‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧ .。.:*・❀●•♪.。‧:❉:‧
User Image

This is who I am now...
User Image
SAMARA WINCHESTER

Hesitantly she makes her way down the stairs. Her heels clicking down on the wooden stairs as she went. Taylor and Jake were there right by her side, Jake grasping her hand and guiding her off to the side to make sure she was out of the way. Already she could hear that Jake wasn’t pleased with her plan. She thought she it would have been a good one, but she should have known better. Being that Jake was the crime solving master in the entire world. It wasn’t that she doubted him. Truly she didn’t. It was just she wanted to try and come up with something for a change. Samara knew that Benjamin was the guilty party. His aura had changed the moment the announcement was made. His palms had grown sweaty. She knew he was guilty, but yet Jake wouldn’t allow her to have a plan of her own. It always had to be his way. She sighed softly, her head lowering slightly. “We’ll be here.” Sam says softly, leaning back against the back part of the stage as her date walked away. Taylor, being the best friend she should be, knew something was up. “Sam, what’s wrong?” “It’s nothing Tay. I promise.” “Don’t lie to me. It may have been a while since we’ve been together, but I think I can tell when there’s something wrong with my best friend.” Samara sighs once more. “It’s like I can’t even come up with my own ideas when it comes to setting up plans like this. They’re never good enough in his eyes.” Taylor turns her head to see him walking off towards two chaperones off in the distance before turning back and looking to her. Gently she takes her friends hand and holds it in her own. “I’m sure it isn’t because he doesn’t think they’re good enough, Sam. I think, maybe, he just wants to be the one to come up with them. You know?” “I suppose.” Samara sniffed. Taylor wraps her arm around her friend’s shoulders and starts to lead her towards the doors. “Come on. Let’s go grab a cupcake and wait to see what that fiend of yours does.”

It had been a good few hours since Doctor Hudson and Nurse Jen had been at the dance where both of their patients were, hopefully, having a good time. They’d managed to keep out of Jake’s line of sight and out of the way where they could watch how both he and Samara would do out in the populace. So far they had been doing wonderful. Jake constantly by Samara’s side and not straying off too far unless it was to go grab a quick sugary treat from the tables off to the side. With the announcement of the money that had been raised in honor for Samara, both already knew that Jake was on the case and would no doubt figure out who the culprit was. “Who do you think it could have been?” Doctor Hudson asks. “I’m not sure. Any one of these kids could have taken it. A lot of them look like they’re a bunch of thieves.” He nods his head, his eyes scanning the room to see if any of the children stood out. If any of them looked nervous as they stood in like to be patted down. Without warning, Jake was upon them and both knew their disguises hadn’t fooled the smartest boy they’ve even known. It was obvious that he didn’t like this idea that had been brought up of having everyone stand in line to be searched. He gave his reasons why, and what shocked them was the percentage that he had used. A full one hundred percent sure positive that the prom king Benjamin Phillips was the criminal who had stolen the money. Doctor Hudson and Jennifer both looked at each other, knowing better to question the boy’s demands. Doctor Hudson stands up and nods, quickly heading up to the podium before the principal could head up towards the gymnasium exits. Meanwhile, Jennifer stands up and gently places a hand on Jake’s shoulder with a slight smile. “I’m not at all surprised that you figured us out, Jake.”

There was a tapping on the microphone from the podium behind them. There the principal stood. He cleared his throat before he spoke. “Excuse me. Attention students. It has come to my attention that there was a witness to the criminal who stole the money and this person, who shall remain anonymous, has told this chaperone who has told me. Benjamin Phillips, please come up to the stage.” Soft murmurs began to spread around the crowded groups of teens in front of the doors as they watched the male walk up the stage. His body radiated nervousness and hesitation as he made his way over. The police, who had stopped patting down people were now slowly starting to follow behind him. One of them climbs up the stairs behind him and stands off to the side. The principal looks to Ben and crosses his arms across his chest. “Mr. Phillips, I am only going to ask you this once. Did you steal the money?” “W-what? Of course not! Why would I want to steal from an organization that’s going towards something as important as children suffering from vision loss because of fires?!” “Mr. Phillips…” “You can’t prove anything!” The principal looks towards the cop standing next to him and nods his head. The male officer walks forwards and forces Ben up against the wall as he began to pat him down. Searching his pockets until he found something in the teen’s jacket pocket. From there he pulled out a wad of cash. The outer bill having the words “good luck” written on it. “He’s the thief! Arrest him!” Shouts the principal. As everyone gasps, the police officer pulls out his handcuffs and puts Benjamin in them, giving him his Maranda rights as they walked down the stairs. “Let go of me! It wasn’t me I swear. Someone planted it on me!” “That I doubt my good sir.” Says Doctor Hudson as the teenager was charged with theft of an organization and was put into the police car. Throughout the entire time, Samara was standing there, speechless. Why would Ben steal the money? What did he need it for? If she remembered it right, his parents ran a multi-million dollar business when they were younger and since then it was still up and running. Was it just for the thrill of stealing it? Samara begins to tear up, her tears slipping through the fabric of her blindfold. Seeing this, Taylor hugs her friend and tries to hush her.

ooc:
    Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
The1Amazoness

Jake was relieved to see the doctor leaving right away and going to the principal. Turning to the nurse he gave her a nod "Did you really believe i would think you wouldn't watch us somehow? Plus, i saw your car re-entering the ball parking just before we entered" he added and then watched the scene, stuffing his pockets with his hands, feeling uncomfortable without Samara on his side. Seeing the principal showing the doctor to everyone he sighed "I hope no one recognizes him. That was unnecessary" he commented and then turned to Jenn "I will go to Samara, try out the purple cupcakes" he said to her and left, returning to his girl who seemed upset for some reason.

When the other girl, Taylor was the one to hug her, he reached and took a hold of her hand to show her he had arrived. He squeezed it a little to show that he needed her as well then finally spoke "Do not stain your new blindfold, Sam. It is our first night out...do not let this ruin it" he mumbled, trying to find a way to fix her mood somehow "Uhm...would you like jelly beans?I bet those pink ones are strawberry " he said awkwardly since he didn't know any other way to cheer her up rather than offer her candy. Candy was making him happy to have, so it could work, right?

The teenager was taken away and the principal announced another voting for king of the prom. Couples started dancing and although Jake didn't want to, he kept holding onto Samara's hand "Do you want me to vote for you? Who do you wish as the new prom king?" he asked trying his best to make her have a good time although he never was good with words. He wished they could be somewhere alone so he could hug her and just...be there with her. Taylor even was making him keep herself composed. When more girls approached, he stepped aside, letting Samara speak and watched her from just a couple of steps behind her, after he let her know he would be there if she needed him.

Feisty Gaian

User Image

This is who I am now...
User Image
SAMARA WINCHESTER

Jennifer shakes her head, a small smile on her face. How could they have thought that they would be able to fool him? The smartest boy they had both ever known in their entire lives. He was a crime solver at heart after all. “I was hoping that your curiosity of everything would keep you occupied while the doctor and I slipped back into the parking lot. I can see that we were wrong.” Jake had stuffed his hands into his pockets. He obviously looked uncomfortable. “I don’t think they will recognize him. No one knows that he works where you and Sam live.” Jennifer nods her head as he turned and commented of his return to Sam, then to try the purple cupcakes.

As Jake had arrived to the two girls, he could see that Samara was still crying. She was holding onto Taylor as she did so. Her friend tries to hush her softly, gently rubbing her back with her hand. “Sam, hey, it’s okay. Maybe he was cut off from his parents money and was getting desperate for cash. Who knows what his reason would be to take the money in the first place.” Sam just shakes her head, tears still streaming down her cheeks. She didn’t understand why he had done it, maybe she never would. It still hurt her. She felt so embarrassed about all of this. Had this entire thing been a lie just to drag her out from the place she had called home and make fun of her condition? Sure Taylor wouldn’t make fun of her, but the kid they were arresting, he made fun of her all the time when they were growing up. Maybe...he was only doing this to make up for the lost time. The moment she felt someone take hold of her hand she knew who it was. He squeezes her hand, a sign to show that he needed her too before he spoke. She pulls up her blindfold slightly, not wanting to stain her newly given gift. “No..” She sniffs, loosening her grasp on Taylor who had taken a step away from her.

He asked her if he wanted to vote for her for the new prom king when suddenly more girls came up around her, all asking her if she was alright. She was already feeling overwhelmed as it was. The rush of people coming up to her only made it worse. She bit her inner lip. Jake could see the slight nervous tick she had when she was starting to get overwhelmed. She started tugging on the dress she wore, picking at the fabric with both hands. Since Jake had taken a step back, she didn’t have his hand to hold onto any more. The help her stay calm as it always did. The girls started to get closer, wondering why she hadn’t responded back to their questions. Taylor wasn’t sure what to do. She suspected that only Jake did. Slowly Sam takes a few steps back, her arms starting to wrap around herself. The many voices all around her were getting to be too much. Too many people at once. There were too many people at one time. “J-jake..” she stammers, taking a few more steps back; finding herself she had backed up against the edge of the stage. The tears were still rolling down her cheeks. She was starting to have a nervous breakdown. Taylor stands there, glancing back to Jake. There was a concerned expression on her face as she looked at him.

ooc:
    Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
The1Amazoness

Nurse Jen watched the brilliant boy leaving, just when she heard her phone ringing. Seeing the number of the hospital, she slowly picked it up "Hello?" she asked and then heard the news. It seemed that something was going on. An armed vehicle had arrived at the entrance and two guards opened the back doors taking out a guy who was looking around curiously. His wrists were not cuffed, but the guards held his arms as they walked inside. A smirk and a wink was given to the driver by the guy before the doors of the hospital were once again shut. When the doctor came back, the nurse looked at him meaningfully "He arrived" was all he said, although no more words needed.

Jake was now against the wall, staring at the group of girls. They were too many. Seeing Sam starting to fiddle with her dress though made him reach and grab her hand pulling her to him, almost forcefully. He looked at the girls that now pinned their eyes on him for doing that and he felt as if he was suffocating even if they weren't gathered around "We...need to go" he mumbled and pulled Samara along towards the two medicals. Surely there could be a better way to do such thing, but right now, he couldn't do any of these. He would need to first prepare himself mentally, find courage, which required time and all he had in his mind now was to take Samara away from the overwhelming place.

When he reached the two he looked up at them "Can we leave now?" he asked them while holding Samara carefully. He didn't want her to bump her head anywhere, or trip so even if he was in a hurry he was still careful. They should be going to their home to the hospital. To his room. There they would sleep together, hug each other and both would get calmer. It would do them good to do such thing. It was exactly what they needed now.

Feisty Gaian

User Image

This is who I am now...
User Image
SAMARA WINCHESTER

“T-too many voices...t-too many people..” Samara thought to herself as her breathing started to quicken. Some of the girls took notice of how she was acting, and started to back off. She was needing space and they were crowding her way too much. The others, however, didn't seem to move. Instead they seemed to get closer to her. “Guys give the poor girl some room!” Taylor tries to worm her way in between her friend and the girls that were close to her. The tugging on her dress continued. She clenches her jaw. She wanted to shrink down and become small to get away from all of these girls! Suddenly she feels someone grabbing a hold of her hand and pulling her towards them. Gladly she went with who ever it had been, but the moment she was close she knew it was Jake. She holds onto him. Her body was trembling as he held her. He mutters for them to leave and she nods in agreement. Taylor flashes a glare at all of the girls who stared at him after he had pulled her towards him then follows after them. She wanted to be sure that her best friend was going to be okay.

Mean while Jen and Doctor Hudson and reconvened with each other near where they had been sitting previously before all of this chaos had happened. She explained to him that Jake immediately knew the two of them had been there for the entire night. The man chuckles. Never again would he think he could get away with something without their own personal detective taking immediate notice of it. Out of no where the two were coming upon them. Jen smiles seeing the two together, but noticed something was wrong. Jake asked if they could leave. He was holding onto Sam rather closely. “What's wrong? Aren't you guys having a fun time?” It was only then the nurse took notice of how Samara was. She was starting to hyperventilate. Tears soaked the top of her dress. She was trembling against him and was holding onto Jake rather tightly. She looked as if she was afraid of being pulled away from him. Jen goes over to the girl and lifts up her blind fold, wiping away the tears. “Hey it's okay. We can go if you're both ready to. I know this was a big moment for the two of you, and I'm proud you guys were able to do this.” Samara only nods her head, her hand intertwined with Jake's as they stood there.

Taylor gives Jen a sad smile as she places her hand on Sam's shoulder. “I'm glad you could come out tonight, Sam, and I hope you had a nice time. You go relax and calm down. I'll try to come up and see you soon, okay?” She gives Samara a gently hug, not wanting to get in between her and Jake. She looks to him and gives him a smile instead of a hug. “It was nice to meet you Jake. You take care of her for me, okay?” Jen and Doctor Hudson grabs their things from the bleachers and heads out of the gym, letting Sam and Jake ahead of them. She had been worried that this would have been too much for Samara in one night, but she had been fine until now. She wondered what happened and what made her so upset. All four get to the car. Doc Hudson and Jennifer sit in the front seat while Sam and Jake sat in the back. Once there, she curls up closer to him and stays there, her head resting on his shoulder and her hand still holding onto his. The car roars to life and they soon start to make their way back towards the hospital.

ooc:
    Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
The1Amazoness

Jake mumbled a 'goodnight' to Sam's friend, nodded when she told him to take care of her, then took her with him towards the car. He held her close to him hoping it would make her feel secure and helped her inside being careful of her head. Once in there, he helped her with her seatbelt and wore his then took off his shoes and sat as usually with his feet on the seat and still holding the girl onto him protectively. He didn't speak. Instead he helped Sam off the blindfold and dried her eyes with it so they would be able to get some air. He had noticed the nurse being nervous, as if something was bothering her and she kept looking at her phone. Could it be something personal or had something happen? He kept his attention on Sam but he had his eyes and ears open for any sign on what was bothering the nurse.

Once they arrived at the hospital, they were taken to different rooms each, but Jake insisted to have Sam in the same room as him. He changed into his usual clothes while he kept his back at her while Jen helped her change. He looked out the window and walked closer. Was this an armed vehicle? What was going on? Once Sam was ready he turned to look at Jen then back at that vehicle. Maybe it had to do with that? There was only one explanation "Why is there this van over there? It wasn't here when we left...or the whole day so it arrived at night" he claimed and went close to Sam "Are you okay?"

Feisty Gaian

User Image

This is who I am now...
User Image
SAMARA WINCHESTER

Samara sniffs lightly, her tears slowing. It was bad enough she had voices in her head speaking to her all the time, but to have several people rushing up to her - all speaking at the same time - that bothered her. She was thankful to have Jake there with her. He was her comfort. He made her feel safe and secure. After they got inside the car she felt his hands moving to get her seat belt on her. She mutters a soft thanks to him as he took his normal perched like position in the seat next to her. He had even taken her blind fold off for her, revealing the ruined make up and dark streaks from her eye liner on her cheeks. Sam tries to wipe it away, but Jake was already doing that for her. His arms were wrapped around her protectively like he always had. It was a feeling that she enjoyed. It only furthered made her feel safe. As they headed back to the hospital, she kept her head on his shoulder, her eyes closed as she tries to calm herself and relax from the eventful evening the two of them had. Never did she realize that there was something going on with Nurse Jennifer and Doctor Hudson. Jen was constantly looking at her phone. Doctor Hudson's face was in constant grimace. His hands would tighten up on the steering wheel until the knuckles in his hands turned bone white. Something was going on. Whatever it was, it wasn't good.

It didn't take them long to arrive back at the hospital. Jen took Samara to her old room while Doctor Hudson took Jake to his. He tried time and time again to explain to Jake that Sam needed to stay in her room by herself for the night. That way she could cope with what had happened that night on her own, but being that he was persistent in keeping her there with him, Doc Hudson gave in; allowing Sam to return to his room. Jake gave Sam the privacy to change from her dress to her normal clothes. Jen had cleaned up her face with a towelette and to get off all of the make up. She was even nice enough to brush out her hair for her. Sam thanked Jen for helping her, and happily when to sit down on the edge of Jake's bed to be near him. Just as Jen was going to leave them for the evening, Jake's sudden question of the van outside stopped her cold. She bites her inner lip, hesitant on telling him. He was bound to find out about it eventually if she didn't tell him. It wasn't really his concern anyways, but still. He'd figure it out anyways.

Before she could answer, his attention went to Samara. Lightly she nods her head. She looked tired, her eyes growing heavy as she sat there. “Yeah, I'm okay. I just want to get some sleep and forget about tonight.” Sam climbs farther into the bed and takes her place on the right side of the bed, her back pressed against the wall like it always had been. The blankets were pulled up to her shoulders, leaving an opening for Jake to come lay with her. “Come lay down with me, Jake. Please? You can talk to Nurse Jen about the car later.” She didn't know that it was an armored van, so she had assumed it was just a regular one. Nurse Jen nodded in agreement with her. “It's been a long night for the both of you. We'll talk about the van later, Jake. Get some sleep.” Before another word could be spoken, Jen was already out the door and the light was out in the room. Leaving just the two of them to themselves.

ooc:
    Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
The1Amazoness

The reply he received, or actually didn't receive, didn't satisfy him at all and Jake stared at the nurse for a while, before giving in and going to Samantha to join her. He sat on the bed and got his feet on the mattress to assume his usual sitting position. He wouldn't lay down until the nurse was out of the room as usual "Have a good remaining of the night " he said and watched the door close, before he finally laid beneath the sheets. He laid on his back and would remain that way until he fell asleep, since then he would get to the fetus position "Tonight was not so bad. Your friends were happy to see you" he mumbled feeling calm enough to let sleep overtake him soon. Had it not been for Samantha's presence in the room and him wishing that she would sleep he would pull an all-nighter but now...he would soon join her to Dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure you serve strawberry jam in this place?" a man's voice was heard speaking in a childish way. The slim figure had hands stuffed in the pockets of his mildly ripped, large jeans and a loose long sleeved black shirt covered the scars hidden beneath. No letters, no patterns, no designs on the shirt. Simple, plain, black fabric. As black as the hair of the male which remained untamed, just like his brother's. The man, turned his back to the nurse and security who had escorted him to the room and went to check the view out of his window. Grey eyes, scanned the area efficiently"A little high, isn't it? Someone could break a leg jumping from here....if it wasn't for that pipe over there" he said in a now pleasant tone, pretty sure the pipe would be cut short by tomorrow "At least it has no bars...pretty good for a prison".

Turning back around he went to sit on the bed and even bounced on it a little to make sure it was good, before bringing his feet on the bed and supporting himself on them, slouching his shoulders and bringing his left thumb to his mouth to bite "Staring like that isn't polite you know. I will wait for my vase of *strawberry* jam in....five hours, 29 minutes...and 46 seconds...which i don't think will be held. " he started rocking back and forth in a familiar way, seeming to be thoughtful about something, before standing up and going to the small table in front of the window. He climbed on it and got in the very same position staring outside. For now he seemed to be ignoring their presence or to even forget they were there in the first place...who knew? There was a reason he was brought to this floor after all...a reason he was brought to this place...in an armored van...with security escorting him to the room...and with the lock having been changed to one with a password and a special security key to keep him locked inside, at least during the night.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff