Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ready for the awesome? I don't think you are. Oh well!

Sorta, kinda inspired by Twilight. Ok, actually more inspired by an AWESOME blogging about it. Cause really, who doesn't love a flesh-eating werewolf with a jet-pack? :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Let's go fight those e-vamps, Rita!! biggrin
B.E.L.L.A.
-----------------------------------------------
This is about my soul, isn't it?

User Image

Bella Swan had just walked out the door and onto the porch when she first spotted it. The truck. yes, she'd gotten it yesterday. Just it was old. But it was hers. Her face brightened immediately once more in the sheer joy of having a truck. She ran toward it, ignoring her father at the door. "Now Bella, remember, no dying, 'Kay?" Bella just rolled her eyes and jumped in, hugging the steering wheel to her chest. Immediately she heard a soft purr noise that made her sit up. "Whaaa? Did my truck just... purr? Oh well!!" Her smile was wide as she started the car and drove to Forks High.

As she arrived she was swarmed by guys. Stepping out, she had to cower under the truck to get away. Just as the guys started to try and go under to get her, the car growled and the guys backed off. She crawled out from under the truck and gave it a pat. "Thank you, mysterious growling truck. I loves joo." with that, she hurried into the school and skipped toward her biology class, where she would unknowingly meet the man, or whatever, of her dreams.
User Image

E.D.W.A.R.D
--------------------------------------------------------------
You're not good for me, Bella.(I name all cookies Bella.)

Edward sat in boring biology class trying to ignore all the annoying voices of the lucky normal human kids chattering about useless things. Suddenly the beautiful scent of freesia filled the air as he looked up to see a pretty new girl enter the classroom. When she walked by the fan, her sent blew toward him almost knocking him off his chair. He quickly covered his nose with his hand as she walked toward the seat next to him. But it didn't help. Inside he burned with the need to taste her blood, though he knew that he couldn't. Still he felt a longing to know her. No! He couldn't! He was a monster, without a soul. He'd only cause her pain. So he scooted as far away from her as possible, and tried to become invisible.
B.E.L.L.A.

User Image

Bella grinned from ear to ear and skipped over to the only seat left, next to the utterly gorgeous boy. She saw him scoot away with him holding his nose in an obvious way. Bella pouted and scooted right next to him and leaned over. "Heeey~ Who are yoou~" She smiled brightly and then pouted. She put her hand over her mouth and breathed, smelling her breath and cringing. Well, that was unpleasant. She scooted away and stiffed a sob before looking around. She spotted the window and smiled lightly at the new topic that she would bring up. "Sooo... It's raining."
User Image

E.D.W.A.R.D

Edward slammed his hands on the table and stood up from his seat enraged."b***h! Don't you ever talk about my soul!" It was only after he heard all the shocked voices of his classmates in his head that he realized he'd made a scene. He was far to mad to explain himself, so instead he stomped out of the room in an angry huff. 'Stupid humans! You do one little thing like slamming your hands down on the table, and they all freak out! They don't know what it's like! Why did she have to talk about my soul!?' Edward walked out to sit in his car as he listened to a homemade tape of piano music. But all the while he could only think of that new girl and how good she smelt. Even if she'd insulted his soul.
E.M.M.E.T.T.
Both of you shut up! I'm trying to drive, and mount a machine gun to a surfboard!

User Image

Emmett sauntered out of the the school building without looking back. He was bored with such trivial things like school. Pffft. He's been there how many times? Too many. He was going to, er, 'borrow' Edward's car and drive off to go hunt bears with lasers and his flaming sword named Dan. He rounded the corner and frowned. Edward was already in there.

Eh. Oh well.

He walked the rest of the way and slung the door open with so much force it was almost ripped off. Would have been an improvement in his opinion. "Hey, bro. What're you sulking about now? Can't think of any good lullaby lyrics?" He laughed at his own joke then looked over. "Seriously, dude, what's wro- What the?" He squinted through the rain/snow when he spotted her. Someone was running toward the car. With another car coming towards her! He glared and pushed up his sleeves. "Looks like it's time for the Pain Train to roll into town."

B.E.L.L.A.

User Image

Bella was astonished by the behavior of the guy. Why didn't he like her!? Everone liked her, damn it! She glared and bolted out the door behind him. In that moment she knew. She knew she loved him. Irrevocably. Even if he was weird. She burst out the doors and onto the road, slipping and sliding on the wet pavement. As soon as she spotted Edward in his car she fell, reaching out toward him. "GUY I'VE ONLY KNOW FOR FIVE SECOOOOOONDS!!! I LOVE YOU!!!" She was so completely absorbed in Edward, that she didn't notice the giant van that was racing toward her.
User Image

E.D.W.A.R.D

Edward aimlessly starred at the ceiling of his car while Emmett rattled on about something. He wasn't sure what though, because he was to busy thinking of some new lyrics to his new lullaby about how cruel the world is, and how he'll never be able to love. It's still a little sketchy, but he liked how it was coming. He sung it to himself once more. The world's so cruel it makes me want to cry, I'll never find love cause I'm a vampi...re. He'd had alot of time to practice completely ignoring Emmett, so by now he could drown him out even inside his head. He noticed Emmett had stopped talking and was staring at something immensely while quoting his favorite battle line. Edward knew something was about to go down. He quickly sat up to see the new freesia smelling girl from biology laying in the road dramatically reaching in his direction while a van was speeding out of control towards her. As Emmett began to step forward Edward pushed him out of the way in a need to make it to her first. Edward darted toward her, and just as he was about to reach the delicious, er beautiful smelling new girl, he suddenly tripped and crashed to the ground. Just as he went to get up and save her before she was hit, someone swooped out of nowhere and picked the new girl up in his arms then carried her to safety.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff