Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bachelor

Please, Do not post unless you are Her or I.

Bachelor

____»Dalia Christina Hartfelt«____

User Image

I Don't Want To Walk This Earth

Beep beep beep! Dalia's Alarm clock buzzed off. She groaned and slammed her hand down on the little electronic machine. "Shut Up." she muttered and pushed the covered off her slim body. This girl wasn't the happiest in the mornings. Why was her alarm clock set anyways? Oh yeah, it was the first day of summer vacation! What a blast!

She quickly got up and sprinted to the bathroom, she fixed her hair and did her make-up the way she always did. Then, she ran to her closet and put on her outfit she had picked for the day( link below). She quickly slipped on her Converse and ran downstairs, her mom was at work and her dad was on an away buisness call. He was somewhere in Washington, while she was here in Florida. She then grabbed a quick breakfast bar and ran out of the kitchen. She made her way out the door and down the street.

She planned to have alot of fun this summer, and maybe hoping to find love. Who knew? She slowly dragged her feet across the sidewalk, people staring at her. " Do you have problems or something?" she asked an old women who looked at her. The old women quickly looked away and continued on her way past her. "What to do, What to do....," she muttered as her eyes wandered the streets.

If I Gotta Do It Solo

User Image----------User Image---------User ImageXxXxXUser Image---------User Image------User Image

M y S t y l e!
His name was Graham Fisk. People called him 'Fish.'
He was on vacation, too. Summer vacation, to be exact. He couldn't wait. Graham's friends had told them they're stories. Summer brought out the girls, the girls in the bathing suites, they said. So he asked his parents to vacation near the beach. And they had agreed.

"Graham, wake up!" He heard. It was his mom. Why was his mom asking him to get up so early? He checked his clock. It read 8:07. Why was he up at this hour?
"Graham!' She yelled again. Deciding that it was better to be up early, then to sleep in as late as he wanted, grounded, he got up. Turning on the t.v, he faced his dresser. He threw on the first shirt he found, and went downstairs. Then he remembered, pants! They were important and he learned that the hard way. Putting on pants, he ran down the stairs.
"I made your favorite," Mrs. Fisk said, "chocolate chip pancakes, with chocolate milk on the side. And Graham, did you remember to turn off that t.v of yours?" She was not a fan of having a t.v in her son's room.
"Hey, mom, I'm going to be checking out the vacation city," he said coming down the steps.
"Okay, but be back by 12:00," She warned. Mrs. Fisk was know for her strictness.
"Mom, I'm in high school, I've been in high school for three years now. I would like to be able to go out without you saying I have to be back."
"Fine, 1:00, but that's as far as I'll go," she answered.
"Gee, thanks," he said, then raced out the door.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6tZbJMYB2Ek/ScRrjQF56jI/AAAAAAAAAEM/yS-Qu8dpdl8/s400/anime+boy.jpg

A/N This is a picture of Graham. Copy and paste it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff