Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Inspiration: Shizuo x Izaya pairing...PirateQueen12's & Raiken Blades very pesky inner fans...

Members: STRICTLY PIRATEQUEEN12 & RAIKEN BLADE

Genre: YAOI, The usual um...relationship stuff.

Mostly based on: SHIZAYA....perhaps Izuo here and there...OR most likely a unique change between Shizaya and Izuo over time the fluff and shizz starts. biggrin

The Roles:

IZAYA ORIHARA taken by PIRATEQUEEN12

SHIZUO HEIWAJIMA taken by RAIKEN BLADE [Due to winning Rock Paper Scissors against PirateQueen12]

KISHITANI SHINRA [Side]

CELTY STURLUSON [Side]

KASUKA HEIWAJIMA [Side]

And a very looooooong list...
Dammit, dammit, dammit...

〖Why does everything have to end this way?!〗
User Image
Why am I feeling this way too?!
I'll KILL that flea! Kill! Kill! Kill!!!

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ Ϩʜɪȥυѻ Ҥϵɪѡαϳɪϻɒ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Puffing on a cigarette like always, Shizuo was sitting on a bench in the park. He had nothing to do since Tom was out of town for the next three weeks and that, Shizuo was given a break from his job as a debt collector. Well, what he hoped was that those three weeks would not pass by too slowly, if it does pass by slowly, he'll be bored out of his wits and have nothing to do but chase that flea around each day till Tom comes back to Ikebukuro. "Tch." Shizuo tsked. Just thinking about that flea, or more known as Izaya Orihara made his blood boil. He just hoped he wouldn't have to see that flea later on and start throwing stuff at him. Suddenly, his senses kicked in. His 'Izaya Radar' was switched on. That flea must be nearby! Shizuo knew himself well and it was without a doubt that flea might come across him in the park sooner or later.

▇▇▇▇▇▇Ikebukuro's strongest man▇▇▇▇▇▇

I hate violence...
But because of that flea...
I'M FORCED TO USE IT!
OOC: The most prettiest posts I've ever made...XDD
Where: N/A
With: N/A
Inventory: The usual

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝

"Hello, Shizu-chan!" Izaya said into the blond bartender's ear. He had sneaked up behind him successfully. "I didn't realize you're the type to like nature!" He smirked as he prepared himself for whatever blow may come at him. It had been a long and very boring day in his office and he wanted to do some more messing around with Humans. And it seemed the park would be the best place to start and he was right, because Shizu-chan has been part of his pickings. And usually his antics created just the right amount of chaos, the kind of chaos that is a perfect end to a boring day.

♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝♞♝

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

Just hearing that flea saying something into his ear had just pissed him off. In a flash, Shizuo managed to grasped Izaya's jacket collar and pull him directly onto the patch of ground in front of him. There was the obvious scowl on his face and his cigarette was already smashed. Well, looks like chaos really is going to happen. "What the ******** do you want you ******** flea?!" and out goes the usual question asked by Shizuo. He placed his foot on Izaya's chest and applied pressure onto it to prevent him from escaping.

I hate violence...
I'M FORCED TO USE IT!
OOC: The most prettiest posts I've ever made...XDD

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Izaya had found himself now on the ground, but his smirk didn't falter as he was pinned by Shizuo's foot. He grinned at the man's question.

"Aw, same as always Shizu-chan, I just wanted to see how you were doing!" He said with a laugh, before swinging his leg under the man's back one. This caused the man to slip enough for him to escape and dance away a bit before the man could retaliate. He then stuck his hands into the pockets of his fur-rimmed coat. "I guess you didn't like the present last week that I gave you!" His eyes gleamed at the memory of having the police barge into the bartender's door screaming about the whereabouts of a missing seven year old. "In all honesty, it's scary how many people actually trust me in this city!"

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

"OF COURSE NOT, YOU DAMN LOUSE!!" yelled Shizuo once he managed to retain his footing. His rage was obviously showing. Soon enough, Shizuo had ripped out the bench he had sat on and threw it at Izaya. Ah, the usual chase had ensued. Everyone in Ikebukuro stayed out of the way, not wanting to get involved in the fight between the two.

TIME SKIP

Shizuo looked around the alleyway he was in. It was getting really late...his clothes were ripped and torn at some places. Not only that, he had braced and suffered a few bruises and cuts to his chest, arms, shoulders...the usual places. But they don't really matter to him. Izaya was surely hiding somewhere, but, Shizuo was already too tired to even bother about that flea being on the loose. He found a place to rest. As Shizuo leaned his head and closed his eyes, he could only hope nobody else would come along to bother him tonight.

I hate violence...
I'M FORCED TO USE IT!
OOC: :T

PirateQueen12

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

"Hee hee! That was fun!" Izaya chuckled to himself as he spinned himself in his spinning office chair. A woman with long brown hair sighed as she pulled another file of works and shipments down from their shelves to dust and clean. She rolled her eyes at the man's comment.

"You know if you keep this up, there won't be any Tokyo left for the tourists to go to!" Namie said with a frown as she placed the stack of files and such onto the table. She looked down at the chest board with some go, wooden pieces and chest pieces and frowned. How on earth does he play this game? Izaya smired as he looked at the woman.

"Ahhh, but isn't that what makes it both interesting and TERRIFYING?! Think of it! People's normal drab and boring lives filled with danger and excitement! Yes, the perfect gift for the Humans I love so much!" Izaya said with laugh. The woman sighed as she placed her hand on her hip and leaned her weight on one foot.

"You know they all hate you, right?" The woman stated for the upteenth time. Already knowing the man's normal response to that she added, before he had the chance to answer. "Why on earth do you bother that man so much?" Izaya gave small scoff and held his hands up in mock innoccence.

"Bother who so much?" He asked. Namie's eyes narrowed, knowing full well that Izaya knew exactly WHO she was talking about.

"Shizuo Heiwajima!" The woman stated coldly. Izaya looked at her coolly with a smirk.

"Because...he interests me most!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom Tanaka walked down the alleyways searching for anyone looking for a line of business when he spotted the blond haired bartender. He looked beat up, his eyes widen at this, before relaxing along with a sigh. It seemed the man lost control again. Oh well, maybe the cuts and bruises would help remind everyone NOT to piss off the guy. He walked over to the man.

"Yeesh what happened to you?!" He asked once he had got closer. The scrapes and bruises looked worst when up close.

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

"Hnng? Oh, hello Tom-san...what happened? The usual..." mumbled Shizuo, his face still had that beat out expression. Quickly, he scrambled up to his feet. "What are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to be out of town for a few weeks to handle some business out of Ikebukuro?" said Shizuo, he was fully cooled now. He looked back at the dark skinned man. Well, at least he had something to do that night.

I hate violence...
I'M FORCED TO USE IT!

PirateQueen12

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

"You see, Shizuo is what you call...a wild card..." Izaya began explaining as Namie began sipping her coffee out of the white porcelain mug. She watched him out of the corner of her eye with a bored expression on her face. "Rile him up enough and he'll cause enough chaos to make his own name spread like wild fire! It's how the whole town practically knows him!" He laughed at this, before plopping down the couch next to his assistant, who in turn glared at him for making her nearly spill her coffee. She turned her attention back to her warm beverage.

"Yeah, but I don't know what that has to do with the head...?" She stated, referring to Celty's head which remained in dormant sleep, sitting in a jar on the top of one of Izaya's shelves. Close enough for anyone to grab without a ladder. So it wouldn't be in any danger of falling. A grin broke across the man's face.

"I already told you the plan... it will take a while for it to come into action though." He smirked. "Shizu-Chan, is just icing on the cake!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"False alarm, my Grandma is okay and the mess that she left only took a few hours to clean up." Tom stated simply. "The boss wants us to go and find this guy Earl, who has been paying his fees for months." He finished that with a gesture of his head indicating a 'let's go', before turning to walk down the alleyways. He knew that Shizuo would be following him.

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

"Right away." muttered the blonde as he followed closely behind. More thrashing and breaking things...great. Still, he was disappointed that that louse got away...again.

TIME SKIP...again

It was his day off. Shizuo was still wearing his signature bartender uniform despite that day being his day off. He was loitering next to a road sign, looking at how busy the city of Ikebukuro is. Everyone was well, keeping their distance away from the blond bartender. He was in a good mood, but surely it wouldn't last long anyway. So now, he was trying to savor every single moment without that flea barging in to piss him off and start causing havoc.

I hate violence...
I'M FORCED TO USE IT!

PirateQueen12

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

From the darkness of an alleyway, Izaya smirked as he watched the blond going along his way and then turned his attention over to the speeding truck coming the bartender's way. This was going to be VERY entertaining. He waited as he watched for the collision.

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

Unfortunately for the blond, he didn't notice the truck heading his way as he crossed the road. The next thing he knew, he felt a VERY hard impact and then, flying through midair before skidding to a full stop a few meters away from where he was hit. The truck had well, braked after hitting him and the driver was glued to his seat, fear evident in his eyes.

~0~0~0~0~

Somewhere nearby, a gang of four people watched from their windscreen of the van on the collison between the truck and the blond. "Is he dead?" said Togusa aloud as he looked at the motionless body of the bartender. "I guess s-" Kadota was cut of from completing his sentence. It was by Erika again. Kadota sighed as they tried to tolerate with her rants. "No!! He's not dead!!! Shizu-chan is the Fortissimo of Ikebukuro!! Nothing could kill him! Nothing! Nothing! Nothi-MMPPHH!!" Erika's mouth was clamped shut, thanks to Walker and he kept a very tight grip on her mouth. Erika struggled as hard as she could to break free, but it proved to be well, worthless. Togusa and Kadota just sighed, relieved that Erika's rant wasn't gonna last THAT long.

~0~0~0~0~

"Urgh..." Shizuo managed to sit up, rubbing his head. He felt a wet sensation form on his fingertips. Shizuo looked at his hand, his vision was blurred but he could clearly see the familiar red color of blood that stained his hands. He looked down at himself. Bruises and scrapes everywhere. "Well damn it. I bet that flea had something to do with this..." muttered Shizuo as he slowly got to his feet. Curious onlookers who had stopped before to look at him quickly went back to doing whatever they were previously doing. Surely what had happened must have set the bartender into a really bad mood...or just got him badly injured as a result.

~0~0~0~0~

However, back with Kadota's gang, Erika somehow managed to break free from being shut up for five minutes and began her rant again. "SEE?! I TOLD YOU HE WOULD SURVIVE!! NOTHING COULD KILL HIM! SEE?! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET BEING THE FORTISSIMO OF IKEBUKU-"

Again, Walker shut her up.

~0~0~0~0~

Slowly walking off into the closest alley, Shizuo was well, slowly losing consciousness. Not to mention the blood dripping along the way. "Better rest here for awhile before going to Shinra's..." thought Shizuo as he staggered towards the hidden side of a dumpster. Well, at least he had to get hidden to rest or some of his...um...'challengers' might find him and take him down while he looked so weak and beat out. Once he got himself comfortable, Shizuo could only hope that Izaya wouldn't be anywhere near or around the area around him. That would surely make his day worst.

I hate violence...
I'M FORCED TO USE IT!
OOC: Ouch...>.< And the longest post I have ever made...

PirateQueen12

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Izaya smirked when he saw the blood staing the blond's hair and began to follow him as the driver froze in his seat, unsure of what to do. A curious frown, however, began to tug at the corner of his mouth. Shizuo was teetering this way and that as if he was drunk. No matter how many times he got that bartender with the car, he'd always be able to walk away just fine. It looked like this time, however, he was teetering in and out of consciousness. He began quickening his pace a little, until he saw some men coming from the other end of the alleyway and quickly concealed himself behind a crevice in the wall. He watched to see what would happen. Maybe Shizuo would be able to beat the crap out of those guys like always...

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

Seems like Shizuo wouldn't be getting his rest after those hooligans showed up and challenged him to a fight. At first, he pretty much ignored them until they threw something hard at him. Shizuo looked at the thrown object. It was a a rock the size of his palm. Not much pain had THAT caused towards him. That is, until they began to really charge after him.

~0~0~0~0~

Soon enough, Shizuo made short business out of them. However, not all were taken down, unfortunately. One managed to hide well and had bashed him with a baseball bat which took him down and hit his head against a wall. A smear of blood was left behind on the wall. Finally, the gang manage to pick themselves up and ran off, celebrating.

~0~0~0~0~

Shizuo seemed to be taken aback by the ambush and was already unconscious on the ground. The wounds from yesterday had not healed yet and the road accident just now just made them worst or made more injuries appear on his body. This time, he was totally weak. Ha, Shizuo Heiwajima, weak. How absurd. But it didn't matter anyway, Shizuo had already lost consciousness by then.

I hate violence...
I'M FORCED TO USE IT!
OOC: ...-pats own back for being rather unliterate here-
Where: Random alleyway
With: The thugs who are pretty much gone now...

PirateQueen12

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Izaya's eyes widen at this. Shizuo had just been defeated by a couple of gang members. That meant that the blond bartender was really injured....definitely a first. Just how hard did that truck hit him? Before he knew it, he had came out of his hiding place and walked toward the unconscious man. He knelt down and pressed to of his fingers against the other man's throat, feeling for his pulse. It was there, good and strong. At least he wasn't going to die. He stood up and look down at him, his expression unreadable. He never seen the bartender this helpless before...Immediately, Izaya shook his head. What was he thinking? He didn't even know. With a sigh and a roll of his eyes, he bent down and picked the blond up bridal style. It looked like he was going to have to take him to his place....

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas