I'm here: My cottage
I'm with: Annabelle.
I'm thinking: Hmm..

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│█│║▌║││█

When did we become these

Sink-

-ing

stones?

║││█ When did we B U I L D this B R O K E N home?

Holding each O T H E R like R A N S O M notes.║││█

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║DROPPING OUR HEARTS TO GRIP OUR BROTHER'S THROAT.║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

Aristotle was pleased that Annabelle refrained from questioning his loss. He would have made some story up about how he had lost his sister or possibly his wife. That would explain the clothes that he had been looking for and maybe his behavior. He didn't have to worry about that now though, she hadn't asked much. He was surprised by that really. The whole thing worked both ways. Yes, he was bring nice and allowed her in his home, but she was the one that accepted his offer and was standing right in his home. She had said earlier something about herself being a serial killer, but what if he was one? She didn't know a single thing about him and yet she was standing there, in his home. Lily shifted closer to him and he reached over to stroke her thick fur.

1234Today had been a long day and tomorrow, he felt, would be even longer. His eyes remained closed as he sipped lightly at the crisp wine in his glass. It seemed that the bottle would be his for the night. Unless she wanted to drink more which he doubted. He could feel his body start to get sleepy. Yet another things vampires were able to do that humans didn't believe. Sometimes, humans could be pretty dumb. He looked up as Annabelle talked and smiled once more. He couldn't remember the last time he had smiled so much.
"Its really no problem." His voice was sincere and almost coaxing. While she was showering, he would have a little more blood so his senses wouldn't dull down. The last thing he needed was a little slip and the girls blood smelled potent enough... He didn't want to rake any chances.
"Actually, I have a few things I have to do, so it'll all work out perfectly." he stood up from the fore and moved toward the kitchen and swallowed back the rest of the wine in his glass. He would put the bottle in the fridge and offer only once more when she got out. He placed the cup delicately on and turned on the faucet so he could rinse it out and put it in his dishwasher.

Lily was now wide awake and was on her back and rolling around in the warmth. He chuckled and shook his head. The wolf blinked a few times and gazed up at her owner with big brown eyes. God she was adorable. He closed the dishwasher with a soft thud and moved back over to Annabelle.
"Let me know if you need anything. Feel free to use whatever shampoo and conditioner is in there. I just put a fresh set of towels in earlier today too." he walked down the hallway and opened the bathroom door. The bathroom had a marble sink and a ginormous bathtub with a removable shower head. He believed in luxury and the tub even had a spa option on the side of it. He turned in the light and walked out of the hallway and toward his fridge. He opened the door and looked over his shoulder to see if Annabelle was still there. Thankfully she hadn't been, so he quickly pulled out the fake bottom of his fridge and grabbed a blood bag. The liquid was thick and heavy as he picked it up. He moved the bag around in his fingers and squished it a couple of times.

1234Aristotle sighed and took the bag over the the kitchen counter and grabbed a pair of scissors. He sliced the bag open with ease and inhaled the stale and dull smell of the the refrigerated blood. To be honest, he preferred fresh blood; the kind of blood you got from sucking on a woman's neck. He shivered lightly as he remembered the days after his wife and children had died. So many whores that were open to letting him suck on their neck. Always, surprise showed on their face and once or twice, he would have to kill someone. That was so long ago and he had grown since then. Nit only that, but he had sworn he would never kill again. So here he was, in his kitchen with a bag full of blood sliced open. He sighed softly before tipping the bag up to his mouth.
"Bottoms up." he muttered before tipping the bag and spilling the contents down his throat.

█ ▌ ║▌│█│We always S T A R T with good I N T E N T I O N S

But L O S E ourselves along the W A Y.█ ▌ ║▌│█│

[Ooc: Leaving that part open of you want Annabelle to see him drinking the blood. ]

Shy Cutie-Pie

9,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

I'm here:In the bathtub

I'm with:No one

I'm thinking: What have I gotten myself into?

Annabelle nodded slowly, glad that he would not be sitting by himself as she indulged herself in his shower. He stood up, finishing the last bit of wine that remained in his glass, and then made his way towards the kitchen. As he passed by her, Annabelle could not help but notice the way he smelled. For most people, that might have been a weird thing to notice but not to Annabelle. She’d grown accustomed to using all of her senses to judge a person. The smell that wafted from Aristotle was rich. There was a distinct odor of wood, which was to be expected from a person who lived way out in the woods, and then there was something else. It was a sort of tangy smell. It was strong but not all that unpleasant.

He put the remainder of the wine in the fridge and rinsed his glass out before placing it in the dishwasher. He closed it with a thud and turned his attention back to her. He explained that he had just put fresh towels in the bathroom and that if she needed anything in particular, such as shampoo, that all she had to do was ask. Before she could respond, he had turned and made his way down the hallway. Pushing away from the cabinet, she followed. She stayed a bit behind him, not wanting to seem too eager, as he opened a door. Without another word to her, he turned and was gone…presumable off to do whatever errands it was he had to do.

Sighing to herself, she stepped into the bathroom. Closing the door behind her, she proceeded to strip. Once she was completely nude, she approached the tub. The tub was the biggest she’d ever seen. Even when she’d lived in an actual house, their tube had been…well, it had been tiny compared to the one in front of her. Suddenly, she felt the urge to take full advantage of such a large bathing area. Instead of a shower, she decided on a bath.

She turned the hot water of first and then the cold. The water slowly filled the tub. Just as she started to step in, it dawned on her she had forgotten something. The clothes Aristotle had given her were still in the kitchen. Groaning, she turned the water off so it wouldn’t overflow while she was gone. She wrapped a towel around herself, feeling slight self-conscious. She hoped Aristotle was no longer in the kitchen. The practical thing to do would be to put her clothes back on but she felt such a freedom now that she no longer wore the dirty things. She dreaded the thought of getting them back on her body.

Cracking the door, she peaked out. He was nowhere in sight. Feeling a bit foolish, she tiptoed back in the direction she had come. She quickly came upon the counter where she’d left the clothes. She stopped, still hidden, as she heard Aristotle moving around in the kitchen. She cursed to herself, knowing that there was no way to get to the clothes without him seeing her. She chewed nervously on her lip. What was she going to do?

Taking a deep breath, she peaked around the corner and her heart nearly stopped. She saw Aristotle standing in the kitchen. He appeared to be drinking…blood? All the color drained from her face. She felt as if she couldn’t breathe. He started to turn in her direction and she bolted back towards the bathroom. She closed the door behind her, locking in firmly in place. She took a few steps back from the door, thinking at any moment he was going to come barging in. She was certain that the door in front of her would do little to stop him should he want in the bathroom.

“What the hell have I gotten myself into?” She thought out loud, running a hand through her thick hair. She’d heard of certain individuals that drank blood…but only psychos that thought they were vampires. Maybe it hadn’t been blood she saw him drinking? Perhaps it was just something that looked like blood? That could have been a possibility but then why would he have it in a blood bag?

Annabelle was feeling light headed. Against all reason, she still wanted her bath. Pulling the towel from her body, she let in drop to the floor and stepped into the scalding hot water. She turned the water back on and sank down, letting the water rise over her as she tried to figure out how on earth she was going to get out of this mess.

Kawaii Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

I'm here: My cottage

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│█│║▌║││█

When did we become these

Sink-

-ing

stones?

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║DROPPING OUR HEARTS TO GRIP OUR BROTHER'S THROAT.║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

Aristotle refrained from making a single noise as the blood seeped down his throat. It was bitter and cold like before, but it would do the trick. He gulped audibly and sighed when the whole thing was pretty much sucked clean. Well, at least he knew his thirst would be sated for the night. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and opened up a cabinet under the sink and threw away his now empty bag of blood. He smacked his lips and turned to the right and toward the hall. Had he just heard something? He could have sworn he did. Chill Ari, its just that tub. which could have been very possible. Although he loved it, it did get pretty loud sometimes. He nodded to himself and leaned against the kitchen sink.

1234Well, what now? He had told her he had stuff to do, which he didn't. So he supposed he would just kinda wait around or something. Wait,maybe she was hungry! At that thought, his own stomach growled. He grimaced and out his hands around his belly. Maybe he should cook some food, he could eat right about now. Eating was another thing that wasn't necessary, but he could still get hungry for human food and Aristotle himself enjoyed it personally. A grin spread across his face as he moved around the kitchen with ease. He would make them some dinner and hopefully have a decent conversation. Maybe he would figure out a way to make her stay for more than one night. He liked that idea, but the thought caught him off guard. Why did he care about her so much? He had seen many homeless people in his life and had never felt such a pull to them. He needed to help her, if he didn't help her he felt like his soul really would be damned. He bit his lip as he turned on the hot water and let the water cascade around the frozen chicken he had pulled out. That needed to defrost before he did anything.

1234 Aristotle yawned. He already got the rest of the stuff out to make chicken Alfredo, he just had to wait to spice the chicken up and then cook everything. He spread had water on the stove that he was waiting for to boil, so once again he was bored. He sighed and put both elbows on the counter and his face in his hands. Something was off about everything. His eyes narrowed and he smiled. She had forgot his clean clothes! She would need clean clothes right? He hadn't met anyone that liked taking baths or showers and then get back into nasty clothes. He walked around the counter and grabbed the clothes. He was about to walk down the hallway, he paused. Lily was still sound asleep and by the fire. He chuckled and felt the urge to cuddle up with her, but walked down the hall instead. His head was shaking and about halfway down the hallway, he heard Annabelle's melodic voice. His head cocked to the left as he listened to her words. 'What have I gotten myself Into.'

1234 Aristotle stopped midstep. Wait.. What? Had he done something to upset her? Something felt wrong about this situation. Maybe I should delve into her thoughts... he said with a furrowed brow. He couldn't think of a reason not to at the moment. Something about her just seemed so.. Panicky? Without much thought, he pushed his mind forward until it met with hers. The clothes he had been holding suddenly fell to the ground. She had seen him! How had he not noticed her peeking? He technically had, but remembered that hr figured it was the tub. He cursed under his breath before bending to pick up the clothes that were scattered across the floor. Good news was, she didn't know that it was blood. I mean, she guessed it but wasn't too positive about it. Bad news was, she was pretty much wary about him now and definitely thought he was crazy. Well, ye could work with the first one.

1234 Aristotle stood up with the clothes in his hand again. he had to act like nothing was wrong first. So, against his best judgment, he walked up to the bathroom door and tool in a deep breath. He let it out slowly as he raised his fist to the door and stopped about an inch away. Go on now. he urged himself. He let out a breath he hadn't realized he was holding before knocking on the door. He didn't wait for her to answer before he started talking.
"Hey, I have those clean clothes out here. Ill put then by the door so you can grab them when your done." He said with a gentle chuckle. He let the clothes drop to the ground before walking away. He made sure his footsteps were audible until he walked around the corner. When he walked around that corner, he moved at lightening fast speed.

1234 Aristotle first went down to the cellar. Underneath one of the floorboards was a secret stock of empty blood bags. They were never used and he kept them for when a bag had a hole in it. He grabbed a few of them before courting the board back into place and waking past his wine rack. He grabbed a bottle of red wine that he absolutely adored and ran up the steps. Once upstairs, he checked the hallway to make sure that Annabelle wasn't spying again. He nodded to himself when he saw she wasn't and pulled out a drawer full of markers and wrote on every empty bag. They had dates and times on them and the address of one of his other houses on it. It was meant to look like he had bought the bags of wine from a shop meant for people with vampire obsessions. It would seem weird to explain it and all, but ot would make sense and hopefully Annabelle would be comfortable around him.he grabbed the wine and filled every bag full of it and sloshed it around. It looked genuine that was for sure. Not as thick as blood but hopefully, thick enough. He placed the three bags into the fridge to let it chill.

1234 Aristotle put the markers away and turned to the sink and turned off the water. That's right, he had to cook still. He poked the now defrosted chicken and grinned before pulling it out of the sink.
He opened the package and grabbed a cutting board and knife. With lightening fast speed, he diced up the chicken and trimmed the fat from it. The frying pan was ready to go so after putting all the right spices on the chicken, he dumped the poultry in the pan. It sizzled and emitted a pleasant aroma. Aristotle nodded and put on a pot of water to boil and took out a pan and put four slices of cheesy garlic bread on the baking sheet before throwing that in the oven.

1234About twenty minutes later, the food was all together and good to go. The bag of wine had been chilled and he pulled it from the fridge and put it onto of the counter. It wasn't as thick looking as blood was, but it was the right color and he hoped it would pass for what Annabelle had seen. He bit his lip as he turned off all the burners and started rinsing of dishes to put into the dishwasher. His mind ran a million miles a minute as he listened intently to the woman's heartbeat from down the hall. Maybe this would work, maybe it wouldn't. He wouldn't be able to bring himself to kill her. There was something about her that felt so familiar, he just wouldn't be able to do it. Lily must have sensed something was wrong because she had managed to awaken from ger stupor and was now pushing her body against his. He sighed before putting the dishes into the dishwasher and started a load. He leaned down and pat lily on her head and smiled.
"Its alright girl.." he muttered. He was almost positive that he wasn't reassuring his wolf, but reassuring himself.

[Ooc: ]

Shy Cutie-Pie

9,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

I'm here:In the kitchen

I'm with:Aristotle and Lily

I'm thinking: He doesn't look crazy

The hot water did little to ease Annabelle's sensation of dread. She had been...foolish to trust him. How many times had she learned that people, men most of all, could not be trusted. She pulled her knees to her chest, hugging them against her chest, as her mind raced to find a solution. Perhaps there was a reasonable explanation for him drinking what appeared to be blood. She desperately wanted there to be some explanation that would make her feel safe again.

The sound of knocking brought her swiftly back into reality. It was Aristotle at the door. Apparently, she had still managed to forget the clothes he had graciously offered her. Or were the clothes some ploy to get her to trust him further? She was very confused. He seemed like a nice man. But alas, looks could be very deceiving. Her heart was telling her to give him the benefit of the doubt. But her mind was screaming at her to escape and flee from him. What was she to do? She was being pulled in two different directions.

She had not realized she'd been holding her breath until she heard his footsteps receding. Her exhaled, relaxing her knees back into a neutral position. There really was no reason to stay in the tub further. The stress of what she had seen had completely wiped away her need, or want, for a hot bath. It just did not feel the same knowing that it was possible she was residing in the same house with some kind of crazy person.

Standing up slowly, she grabbed the towel from the floor and wrapped it back around her body. She climbed out of the tub and stood in front of the mirror. Her hair looked a lot better, that much was for certain. She grabbed another towel and used that one to dry her hair. She glanced down and could not help but smile. There was a brush lying on the sink as well. She grabbed it and ran it through her hair. Despite the circumstances, it felt good to feel a brush in her hair.

She could only procrastinate for so long. Eventually, she would have to face Aristotle. She approached the door and opened it slowly. She peaked in both directions to make sure he was long gone before snatching the clothing off the floor and retreating back into the bathroom. She grabbed a dark green shirt and a pair of pants from the pile. They were going to be big on her but at least they were clean.

She dressed rather quickly. The green shirt was fairly baggy which was an issue. The pants however were a problem. No matter what she tried, they just would not stay up. Suddenly, she realized that her other pants had a belt. She could not believe she had forgotten that little detail. She took the belt from her old pants and used it to keep the new pants up. She glanced at herself in the mirror. She grimaced at how she looked in the baggy clothes. It was better than nothing she supposed.

When she realized there was nothing keeping her in the bathroom, her nerves kicked back in. She was sure he did not realize she had seen him. That actually made it worse. Annabelle was horrible with confrontation. She could not very well just leave after every thing he had done for her. But she was un sure if she felt comfortable with staying. The only thing left to do was ask Aristotle about what she had seen and hoped she liked the answer.

Taking one last deep inhale, she opened the bathroom door and stepped out. She could hear movement in the kitchen. That could only be Aristotle doing whatever chores it was that he had to do. Her heart begin to race as she slowly approached the kitchen. As she rounded the corner, she spotted Aristotle at the sink with Lily seated right next to him. He appeared to be washing dishes. He was wearing the same clothing as he had been before she had gotten in the tub.

He muttered something to the dog, a soft smile across his face. Annabelle tilted his head to the side, watching him carefully. He certainly did not seem like a crazed blood drinking killer. Again, the thought crossed her mind that perhaps he had a vampire fetish of some kind. Sure, that would be a bit weird but at least it was something she could understand and accept. She had known kids in her school growing up that were into that kind of thing. They had never drank actual blood. It had usually been wine or something similar that only resembled wine

Deciding to get it over with, she cleared her throat in an attempt to gain his attention. He had yet to notice her up to this point and she felt a bit weird just standing there watching him. She felt like the crazy person. He turned around slowly, apparently as unnerved as she was. She lifted an eyebrow. Had he seen her after all?

Kawaii Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

I'm here: My home
I'm with: Me myself and I.

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│█│║▌║││█

When did we become these

Sink-

-ing

stones?

Aristotle had hear Annabelle 's heartbeat as she exited the bathroom. It was a beautiful noise and reminded him of what he was doing. He wasn't sure when he last had a human stay for the night. It was a long time ago.. Back when he was In love and had children. His late wife flashed before his eyes buy he just shook his head. After he stood up from lily he went and stirred the chicken Alfredo and looked over at Annabelle. Acting surprised, he blushed.
"O-oh! Hello." He said bashfully. He had looked her over rather blatantly and blinked a few times. His clothes had been as baggy as he thought. Even with them being baggy, he could still make out the young woman's undeniable figure. He looked away awkwardly and turned behind him to grab them a pair of plates.

1234Aristotle turned back around and put the plates down. Then, he pulled open a drawer at his side and grabbed two forks. He wiped his hands on a towel hanging from the oven door before turning around and smiling at Annabelle. He did his best not to spend too much time looking at her figure.
"Well, I hope you're hungry. I have garlic cheesy bread and chicken Alfredo." he said happily. He grabbed one of the plates and took a few hefty scoops and dabbed it on the plate. He grabbed two pieces of garlic bread and placed the plate on the counter before making the next plate. Both portions were similar and after he had everything plated, he worked on dishes. He didn't expect her to speak much, just to kind of accept the food and eat.

Obviously, Aristotle couldn't forget that he had screwed up earlier and Annabelle had definitely seen him drinking blood. He started to scrub the pot and pan quickly and cleared his throat.
"Hope you had a nice bath. Must feel good to be clean." He said softly. He grabbed the fork next to him and stabbed a noodle and Stuck it in his mouth. He moaned at the burst of flavors on his tongue. Dear god when was the last time he cooked? He needed to do it more often with how good this stuff tasted. Mid chew, he put his fork down and quickly swallowed.
"Oh my, where are my manners? Would you like a drink? I have red wine out, not sure if I have much else." He said whilst grabbing a couple of glasses from the cabinet. He set the glass down in front of her plate and then his on the counter. He turned to his left and grabbed the bag of blood and cut it open with a pair of scissors.
"So funny thing about this bag." he said smiling to himself as he got ready to tell a massive lie.
"My friend and I had quite a heated argument over boxed wine one night. Needless to say, we did some googling and came across bagged wine. It was pretty weird and we weren't expecting to find something like that so we ordered it." Aristotle waved his hand around nonchalantly.
"When we got it, we kind of realized that it like blood almost. But I tried ot, and it was pretty good. Actually, I had some earlier." he said with a chuckle. His eyes had an odd glow to them because of the blood he had drank earlier, his hair even seemed to have a gloss now.
"Try it, its real good." Aristotle leaned over and poured some of the wo e into her glass before pouring his own. He picked the crystal glass up and swirled the red wine around for a moment before sipping lightly at it.

1234Aristotle ate slowly at his plate. I wonder if she bought it.. He thought to himself as he stared down at his plate. The little twisty noodles were pretty good and brought back memories of his old life. His children had always loved pasta and freshly made bread. At the time, Aristotle hadn't been rich but he also hadn't been poor. Every now and then they would have a luxurious dinner and afterwards, they would drink milk and have sweets. He smiled, it was one of his fondest memories. There was a time where his kids were his life. Many parents always spoke about not being able to wait until they moved out or left the state to go to college, he wished the complete opposite. He wanted to hold them in an embrace and make time stand still. After their deaths, he felt like he didn't have enough time with them. How was it ok for him to live forever but his children had a timer. He tools other bite of his food before downing his wine in a few gulps. So many memories had been locked inside and it was about time they were unlocked. He stood firmly, his eyes glimmering with sadness. No more Aristotle, you have company. He reminded himself.

1234Aristotle put in his charming smile and gazed up at the red head. She reminded him of better days. He had never had red haired children, but for some reason, she resembled them.
"Forgive me for my silence. So Annabelle, He loved the way her name felt on his lips.
"I've got a deal for you." He grabbed his plate and put it on the floor. There was only a few pieces of chicken left, he had ate most of it. Lily brushed his leg as she moved to the plate and started eating his leftovers.
"Its obvious you are hungry, and that you need a place to stay." He folded his hands neatly and leaned against the counter. He was in full business man mode.
"I can give you all of that. My proposal is that you keep my grounds maintained and my home cleaned and I will let you stay. If you do well enough, I will also give you a salary. You are probably going to ask, why am I doing this? Because dear, I believe that you are a good person. No young lady should be out on the streets at night, especially in this town. So. What do you say?" He asked. He could have been a bit smoother buy figured that was the best way to get through to her. He didn't want her to leave, he wouldn't be able to live with himself If she did. He hoped she would stay, just for the ease of his mind.

[Ooc: ]

Shy Cutie-Pie

9,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

I'm thinking: He's offered me a home!

Aristotle appeared to not have noticed her after all as a bashful look spread across his face. Her heart was racing as she slowly approached him. Her mouth watered as the thick aroma of food reached her. It had been such a long time since she'd had a good hot meal. She bit down on her bottom lip as he turned from her. She watched as he pulled open a drawer and produced two forks. He wiped his hands on a nearby towel before turning back to her, offering a smile.

His words rang true. She was indeed hungry. In fact, she had not realized how hungry she was until she began smelling the food that he had cooked. He grabbed two plates and quickly fixed her a plate before fixing his own. Both plates seemed to have equal helpings on them. To be honest, even as hungry as she was, Annabelle did not know if she would be able to eat after what she had seen earlier. Just the thought of what she had seen made her stomach turn.

He was being nice. Oh god, why did he have to be so nice? She was mentally torn as she watched him stick a piece of noodle in his mouth. Suddenly, he put his fork down and offered her a drink. Perhaps that was exactly what she needed to calm her nerves. He grabbed two glasses from the cabinet, setting them down on the counter. She watched in absolute horror as he grabbed a bag similar to the one she'd seen him drinking from earlier and opened it right in front of her.

Once he began to explain, her fears quickly receded. As she had been known to do, Annabelle had once again jumped to conclusions. The "blood" she'd seen him drinking in reality had been bagged wine. She'd never heard of bagged wine but until today, she'd never even tasted wine. He had no reason to lie to her and he seemed to be telling the truth. She let out a heavy sigh and gladly accepted the glass he offered. She took a sip and was surprised by how good it actually did taste.

Annabelle began slowly picking at the food on her plate. She did not want to seem too hungry so she made sure to eat as slow as possible even though her stomach was crying out for more. Man, Aristotle really knew how to cook. She'd never tasted anything so delicious. Even her mother hadn't known had to cook as well as him. But best not to dwell on the past. She was hear now and, for the time being, she was safe.

She looked up, catching his gaze. She could not help but blush as she realized he had been probably staring at her the entire time they had been eating. There had been silence while they ate, not that she minded that. He appeared done with his food as he sat the plate down on the floor so Lily could finish off the remaining food.

Annabelle lifted her eyebrows as Aristotle mentioned a deal. She set her fork down and straightened. As she listened, she grew even more grateful for his kindness. He was offering her a place to stay. The only thing he asked for in return was her help around the house. He was also willing to pay her! She bit down on her lip, carefully considering her options. If she took him up on his offer, that would mean having a roof over her head and food in her belly. That would also mean staying in one place for more than a week.

"I really appreciate the offer, Aristotle," She responded, fiddling with the bottom of her shirt, "...and I would be awfully stupid not to accept such an offer. So, I guess, I am saying yes!"

Kawaii Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

I'm here: Dinning room.
I'm thinking: what else..

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│█│║▌║││█

When did we become these

Sink-

-ing

stones?

Everything about this woman intrigued him. The way she blushed and barely picked at her food, and the way her emerald eyes seemed to shimmer under the light. His blue gaze went from ice to water so quickly at just the thought of her that it astounded him. It was an attraction he didn't understand. It wasn't sexual but it wasn't not sexual either. Hmm, she was a fascinating human. He held back a chuckle as she poked and prodded at her food. It was obvious she was hungry, but she was trying keep from looking carnal. It was kind of cute. That's when he offered her the proposition. At first, he knew it was kind of ludicrous and might have seemed a bit crazy. She should have had plenty of reasons to say no to him and leave immediately. He was almost positive if she knew he was a vampire,it would have been much worse. She probably would have lost her wits end.

djrjakgjAristotle watched as the woman spoke. At first, he grimaced. Was she saying no to his offer? I mean, it'd be understandable if she did but still! He had just offered her food and shelter and eve pay! Oh god, he had just offered her food and shelter and money. What was he doing with himself? What was wrong with him? She was a stranger. Even if he was a vampire, the girl could still steal his stuff and take off. Granted, he had plenty of money in the bank but that wasn't the point. Some of his items were priceless, like the Van Gogh painting he had down in his basement. He remembered the day that Van Gogh painted it and--- wait? What was that? She agreed? His handsome features seemed to glow with happiness at her answer.
"Oh yay! I'm so happy you've accepted!" he said with a boyish chuckle.
"Well my dear, this just means that you start on Monday." He said joyfully. It ws only Friday, so they would have two dats to get to know each other. During those two days, he was also going to take her shopping. She needed clothes if she was going to be staying with him. Then, maybe they would go and get groceries and figure out what she knew to cook and what she didn't. He wondered idly what else he would need to take her to go and get. He wasn't too sure but if sue needed something, he would most likely just give her money or whatever to go get it. Tomorrow he would have to go and make copies of his keys and give her the copies.

djrjakgjIn the back of his mind, Aristotle was worried about her figuring out exactly what he was. He would have to move his bagged blood to a secret location. Maybe his room or something. He look down at lily who was now done woofing down his left overs and lying on her side. She was such a cutie pie. He chuckled and leaned down to oat her full bully. When he stood back up, he gave the young woman a look.
"Well, looks like we are going to have a lot of shopping to go and do the next couple of days. I'll be making copies to my keys for you tomorrow while we are out." he said before turning and washing the countertops. He downed the wine in the glass and opened the dishwasher only to put the glass in and close it.
"I'll have to show you around my property as well. Do you know how to drive? You'll probably need a car for when ever I'm out. Hmm." He was somewhat talking to himself. When he was done cleaning around the kitchen, he hopped up on the counter and sat with his legs hanging. Aristotle had his arms propping him up and felt his hair fall in front of his face and tickle his nose. He blew the hair away and quirked his mouth as he tried to figure out what else would need to be done.

Ooc: Sorry it's so short

Shy Cutie-Pie

9,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

I'm thinking: He's offered me a home!

Annabelle was shocked to find that she had accepted his offer. What had she been thinking? She barely knew this man and here she was agreeing to basically live with him. Of course, his reaction shocked her even more. Her eyes widened as his face began glowing with excitement. She could barely stand to think of what he would have looked like if she had denied his request to stay. From the looks of him now, the answer no would have more than likely devastated him. She let out a small sigh. Too late to think of those things now. She had accepted and what was done could not be undone without making her seem completely ungrateful for his kindness.

She would start on Monday. She nodded her hair slowly, her mind racing. She had accepted his request on a whim, not really taking time to think of what repercussions her saying yes would bring upon her. But there was no turning back now. She was not the kind of girl to take back something she had promised...even to a complete stranger. Of course, Annabelle was beginning to see Aristotle as less of a stranger and more as a person she could trust. And dare she say it? She was beginning to consider him a friend. He had been kind to her from the very beginning, offering her food and now even a place to stay.

At the thought of shopping, Annabelle could not hide the look of distaste that swept across her face. She was not a fan of shopping...never had been. She hoped Aristotle would not insist on pricey clothing that made her stand out. Annabelle preferred jeans and t-shirts. That was her style. Aristotle clearly had a different style all together. She glanced down at what she was wearing compared to what he was dressed in now. It was weird how different the two outfits compared even though they both belonged to him. But she did need new clothing...it was just something she would have to suffer through.

She bit down hard on her bottom lip as Aristotle inquired about her driving skills. She had driven a few times, enough to obtain her license, but she had very little experience. She had never really seen the need of a car back in her old town. Wherever she wanted to go had been within walking distance...once of the upsides to living in a small town."To be perfectly honest, Aristotle, my driving skills are...limited. I have my license but I've only been behind the wheel of a car a handful of times."

She did not want to mislead him in any way...especially if he was going to be trusting her behind the wheel of a car. Sure, she'd never had an accident but that was only because she preferred walking to driving. Her mother had never cared either way so she had left it up to Annabelle. She had never really even seen the need to get her license but Annabelle thought she might need it one day. Well, that day had indeed come.

"Okay, so...now what?" Annabelle asked, curious to know what came next. She knew she would need a good night's sleep after all the excitement of that day. She was indeed beginning to feel the effects as she barely contained a yawn. As tired as she may have been, she was not ready for the day to end. And from the way Aristotle was now looking at her, neither was he. Annabelle was not blind. She had seen the way he had been looking at her most of the night. She had simply chosen to ignore the almost hungry look in his eyes instead of calling attention to it.

It must have been a while since Aristotle had seen an attractive female. She had no idea how often, if ever, he went into town. It was...normal she supposed for a man like him to have an attraction to any female that might wander into his home. She could not help the shiver that coursed through her body as they stood here. Annabelle had only ever been with one man, a boy really, and that had ended badly. Of course, Aristotle was years older but there was no deny how attractive he was. It was actually slightly disappointing knowing that whatever attraction Aristotle felt towards her would never be acted upon. Annabelle could tell that he was too much of a gentleman to even so much as kiss her now that she was living up under his roof.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff