Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Magical Girl 50
This is a one x one between XxTheLovelyJxX And Melody Trinity Ann.
please refrain from posting but read as much as you'd like!

Kawaii Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Appearance:
User Image

Name
Aristotle Rye

Looks 23 but he's actually thousands of years old.

Species
Vampire

Abilities

Omnilingual: Having the ability to speak, or to understand, all languages.
Mind reading: Obviously what it says. Although he has come across a few people that he cannot read easily.

Lightening manipulation: He has the ability to use lightening through his fingertips.

Weaknesses
His need for blood. Every vampire needs it no matter what. Whether its animal blood or human blood, without it he gets weak. He doesn't like the fast of animal blood though, and owns his own blood bank solely for that reason.

History
Aristotle was one of the first vampires ever made. Of course he had weaknesses, he wasn't like a vampire from twilight. He also wasn't a vampire you hears about in legends either. Instead of burning in sunlight, he becomes uncomfortable and irritated. His skin doesn't shine like a million diamonds in the light either. However, when it comes to killing his kind, the twilight movies were kind of true. Decapitation is the only way to kill a vampire. If you want to burn the remains, fine go ahead. If it give you peace of mind do it, but it isn't necessary. A stake to the heart will kill anyone but he is able to regenerate his health rather quickly.

Aristotle was born when the Greek gods walked the earth. He was once Hades personal guard but was let go of his duties when Aristotle had fallen in love. She was a pretty thing that had caught his eye while he followed Hades around. Long blonde hair and bright blue eyes that practically begged for you to pat attention to her. Long story short, he went out of his way to love her and she accepted him. He was going to turn her when he found out she was pregnant. His child was born months later and she had miraculously lived but decided she didn't want to be changed because she wanted more children.

They had more children and fifteen years later, she finally passed away from her third childbirth. He had of course been Devestated bit he had two lovely sons and a daughter to care for now. They grew up and aged slowly because of his genes but eventually, even they died. They reproduced as well but after a a good thousand years, his genes died with his great grew great grandchildren. He was Devestated and walked the earth trying to find a purpose in life. He had gone through the partying phase and all of that other jazz.

Currently, he owns a few company's and sits on million dollars worth of cash. Still, he decided to live his life humbly without a huge house or expensive cars. He owns a cottage in the middle of nowhere.

Puppeteer XxTheLovelyJxX

Shy Cutie-Pie

9,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Name: Annabelle Hansen

Species: Human

Abilities: Has the uncanny ability to read people's emotions

History: Annabelle's mother was both a prostitute and a regular drug user. It was a miracle that Annabelle herself was not born addicted to any particular drug. Her mother sobered up for a while but that all changed with Annabelle's mother miscarried six years later.

Devastated by the loss of her second child, Annabelle's mother started using drugs again. Annabelle had to watch her mother slowly kill herself for the next twelve years. During these twelve years, Annabelle was abused bother physically and sexually. She developed a knack for being able to read emotions so that she could know when to run.

Her mother died on Annabelle's 18th birthday. With no money for a funeral, Annabelle used what little savings she had to cremate her mother and then took off soon after. She has been on the road for a year now, never staying in one place for longer than a few months.

Kawaii Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

I'm here: Walking home.
I'm with: Myself.
I'm thinking: Hmm..

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│█│║▌║││█

When did we become these

Sink-

-ing

stones?

║││█ When did we B U I L D this B R O K E N home?

Holding each O T H E R like R A N S O M notes.║││█

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║DROPPING OUR HEARTS TO GRIP OUR BROTHER'S THROAT.║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

Aristotle sat down in a park bench. The breeze was nice and sifted through his long black hair. His eyes were blue fir the time being, and analyzed the little children running around. He closed his eyes painfully and was reminded of his late wife. His wedding ring was on a chain hanging around his neck, not once had he ever taken it off. Aria was the love of his life. Together, they had made such beautiful children and those children made even better looking grandchildren. He wished he could have died with his wife, but that was the past.

It was late August, the leaves had long fallen from the trees and the gentle winds was slowly carrying them around in enticing swirls along the ground. He smiled absently at the beautiful sight and remembered why he was alive. He was alive because life was to gorgeous to give up. Sure it was selfish of him to think such thoughts but he couldn't help it. The humans had a great world. He blinked slowly and stuffed his hands in his picked and let out a long and relaxed sigh. Who knew what this life would bring him? He was due to feed soon so the visit to the park would be short lived but it was worth it.

Aristotle had lived many lives as many people. He had been a family man, he had been as thug, he had killed before, and he had partied. Sure he wasn't too proud of his past, but what could he say? He wanted to enjoy all the luxuries of his life. Hunters were growing more and more popular by the day and he had to keep a low profile. After his close friend had been killed by one almost a century ago, he decided it was about time to invest in a blood bank. He owned three of them and every now and then, he would dip into the blood bank and pick up a nice supply. Nobody ever noticed because he owned the damned place. He remembered how aria had used to beg him to drink animals blood and for a while, he did. The blood was tasteless though, and got cold all too quickly. Humans blood was sweet like nectar and stayed warm for a half hour.

Aristotle stood up slowly at the sound if his watch going off. It was about time for him to go home and feed. Of course, he had an emergency supply but it was meant for just that; an emergency. Aristotle did not have a fancy car, nor did he have a ginormous house. Did that mean he wasn't successful? Hell no. His business was booming but he had already experienced a luxurious life and felt the need to be humble for the time being. He took his right hand from his pocket and clicked his watch to turn off his alarm. With a clear of his throat and a turn of his foot, he was walking out of the park and toward his home.

Aristotle's feet audibly hit the ground. He stood at a tall height of 6'3 and weighed a good 178 pounds. He had broad shoulders and long black hair that fell past his shoulders. He wore a pair of jeans that were frayed at the knee and fit him well. His shirt was short sleeves and loose with some logo on the front of it. His face was pale with a gorgeous jaw line and tiny freckles where his dimples were. Altogether, he looked like a friendly man. Not many one who's secrets and the one's that did had long been dead.

█ ▌ ║▌│█│We always S T A R T with good I N T E N T I O N S

But L O S E ourselves along the W A Y.█ ▌ ║▌│█│

Ooc: Its short, I'm sorry.

Melody Trinity Ann

Shy Cutie-Pie

9,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

I'm here: Walking no where.

I'm with: Myself.

I'm thinking: About my mother

It was beginning to grow dark. Annabelle realized that the safe thing to do was to find a place to stay for the night. Her funds were beginning to run low…too low to afford a motel room. Besides, it wasn’t as if there were any motels around currently. She was walking down a deserted stretch of highway. She’d passed a few houses but was sure none of them would appreciate a stranger knocking on their door and asking for a place to stay. She'd tried that a few times in the past and it had never ended well. Those that had actually invited her to stay...well, they turned out to be the sort of people that you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley

Having no other alternative, Annabelle looked around just to make sure she was not being followed before turning from the road and heading towards the dense forest. Sleeping on the hard ground in the middle of a strange forest was not ideal but in truth, she had slept in worst places. One time, she’d take refuge in a messy abandoned building during a thunderstorm.

As she walked, Annabelle could not help her mind from wandering to a time when there wasn’t a need for hiding and to constantly be on her guard. Her mother had been…well, not a very good mother if she was being honest with herself. But the woman had tried. That was more than could be said for a lot of mothers out there. She’d never been homeless, never gone without a meal. Her mother had made sure of that even when she’d been at her worst.

The distinct crunch of gravel faded into the distance as Annabelle’s dirty sneakers made the transition from gravel to fresh grass. She could not help but glance down at herself as the tree line loomed in front of her. She was in desperate need of new clothing. Her jeans had plenty of holes in them and the hemline of her shirt and become ragged. She dared not even think about how messy her auburn hair must be at the moment.

She grimaced at what her mother might say if she were to see the state her daughter was now in. Her mother had always been proud of what a beautiful child she had bore. With bright auburn hair and an almost eerie vivid pair of green eyes, Annabelle had always been told what a beauty she was. Of course, Annabelle had never seen that. Standing at a height of only 5’5, Annabelle had been one of the shortest girls in her class…something that had always gotten her teased. Her hair, as pretty of a color as it was, had always been a nightmare to do anything with.

[[OOC: If that's short, than I'm the easter bunny. lol. I hope my post is to your liking.]]

Kawaii Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

I'm here: Out un the forest by my cottage
I'm with: A lost young woman.
I'm thinking: Why is she out here by her lonesome..

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│█│║▌║││█

When did we become these

Sink-

-ing

stones?

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║DROPPING OUR HEARTS TO GRIP OUR BROTHER'S THROAT.║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

Aristotle had enjoyed the walk home. The distance had been a few miles and he could have sped it all up but for what reason? He had no place to be right away and the sun was setting. As the sun set, a plethora of yellows and red and purples and pinks floated across the blue sky. The colors were always so beautiful to him. Many people were always so busy that they forgot to take a second to marvel at the beautiful nature surrounding them. This was how he found his serenity. He found it within the buzzing bumble bee's and the call of the wolf. Nature was something that even over the thousands of years he had lived, had never changed.
Aristotle stood outside of his cottage now, his face looking up at the sky as it transitioned from day to night. A gentle smile spread across his handsome features as he blew a kiss to the moon and walked inside his home.

Aristotle let out a small sigh and placed his keys in their usual spot beside the door. He ran his long fingers through his thick hair and pulled out a few knots that had somehow managed to invade his hair. He bit his lip and walked over to the fridge and opened the door. To any other person, it was a regular fridge. There was good inside of it and drinks as well like any other persons fridge would have. Aristotle's however, was not normal and had a secret compartment in the bottom. With ease and grace, he popped open the compartment and pulled up a nice sized bag of red liquid. His stomach growled slightly, as if on cue. A chuckle escaped his full lips as he bought the bag to the counter and opened it.

The smell was over powering and wafted through the air and crawled up his nostrils.
"Mmm Mmm mm." he murmured softly. He pulled out a glass from the dishwasher that he was standing in front of and filled it to the rim with his special red liquid.
"A glass a day to keep your thirst at bay Aristotle." his voice was deep and husky filled with some sort off accent. He tool the glass between his pale fingers and turned his back to the dishwasher and leaned against the counter. He raised the glass in the air and murmured, 'cheers' before taking a sip of red drink.

It was funny how a human would drink water and call it refreshing after a hard days work. Vampires would drink a glass of water and it would taste exactly that, water. There was no refreshing part of water to his race. Blood on the other hand, was very different. It literally sated an undeniable thirst that began when you were born. A vampires thirst was worse than when a human was dehydrated. It felt like Satan personally inflicted little bouts of hell fire to every vampire. It was horrific at times and could make even the most composed vampire go mad. Of course Aristotle hadn't been on the brink of dying or anything, so he supposed the blood was just another way to check off he would still live for another few months. He tool another sip and then another until the glass was gone. The crystal was now stained with little red lines all of around it. He put it in the sink and rinsed it out before continuing on the rest of his nightly routine.

Aristotle rolled his sleeves up and clapped his hands together. He had to get some more firewood for the upcoming winter. A dog came up from behind him and nosed the males hand. A grin spread across his face. Technically, the dog was a wolf but by the states standards, he had to call her a dog. She was bigger than a Siberian husky and was very loyal to him. He rubbed the back of her ears and cocked his head to the left.
"You wanna come Lily? Come on baby." he cooed before he opened the door and walked out into the night.

1234It wasn't too dark yet, even though it didn't really matter much to him. His vision was phenomenal in the dark. He could feel lily at his side as he walked effortlessly through the forest. It only took five minutes before he reached his little hut that he stored his wood in. He nodded briefly and took an immediate left and headed out toward his usual spot. Sure enough, there was a large stump with his axe wedged in it from the night before. He was about to grab it when he felt Lily bristle next to him. His eyebrows furrowed as he sniffed the air, there was a human nearby. He pat his 'dog' on the head and told her not to worry before sniffing out the human.

Aristotle went through a number of loops and turns before he found the beating heart that made its way onto his property. He stuck to the shadows and watched what appeared to be a young woman walking by herself. She was moving very consciously to whatever place she needed to get to. Why was she here? He had never seen her before and he only allowed certain people to have his address. He moved a bit closer to her, careful nit to make a noise. Her heart was beating at its regular pace which meant she hadn't heard him. Good. He peered through a tree branch and got a better look at her.

1234Aristotle was automatically awestruck. She was young, twenty at the most. Her hair was unruly and a bright attractive red, and her eyes. They probably looked even better in the sunlight, he had never seen such a vivid green. His head was cocked to the side in amusement as his eyes went from her facial features to her attire. Oh dear, it appeared that she was homeless. His heart almost lurched out to hers. What was he going to do? He knew he should probably help her but he didn't know her well enough and to bring her into his house was to possibly allow his secret to get out. He bit his lip in contemplation and watched idly as Lily appeared in front of the young wanderer.

1234Aristotle hissed in disbelief. The wolf would definitely be spending the night in the cage. With impeccable speed, he went back to where Lily had appeared from and called out her name. He didn't want the human to know he was spying on her, and what better way to confirm his innocence then to act as if his dog strayed from his side!
"Lily baby!" he called out with his hands cupped over his mouth. He forced himself to go into a human like jog. He would now appear to be running toward Lily and the stranger. It didn't take long until he was standing between the homeless woman and his dog. He fell to his knees and panted slightly as if he were out of breath. He rolled his eyes and glared at his dog.
"Bad girl!" he scolded. His tone was not harsh, it was instead strict. He stood up slowly and turned to face the girl. Once again, he was in awe at her beautiful features and tattered clothes.
"I'm awful sorry about her, she's harmful really." His accent was now more noticeable and could only be described as a slight southern twang. He put a hand over his forehead and wiped off some imaginary sweat.
"Names Aristotle miss. Might I ask you why you're out here all by your lonesome? he asked with an extended hand. He had an aura of Friendliness surrounding him and a charming smile splayed across his lips.

[Ooc: L O L it was perfect!]

Melody Trinity Ann

Shy Cutie-Pie

9,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

I'm here: With a strange man

I'm with: a stranger and his dog

I'm thinking: Should I run?

As the sun began to set, Annabelle could not help but notice the array of colors that now splashed across the sky. A faint smile fell across her lips as she effortlessly tried to brush a strand of unruly hair from her face. After a few tries, she gave up and simply let the strand remain draped over one eye. She really needed to wash her hair soon. It was becoming impossible to manage and it was beginning to irritate her.

Not really sure of where she would end up spending the night, Annabelle continued walking. As she made her way further into the forest, the trees seemed to grow taller and, eventually, almost all of the sunlight was blocked. The near darkness really did not bother Annabelle. She’d never been afraid of the dark before and there was really little sense in developing such a ridiculous fear now.

Suddenly, Annabelle got the strange sense that she was being watched. She glanced around but saw no one. She shrugged away the feeling...she was probably just being paranoid anyway. Who on earth, aside from her, would be in the middle of the forest?

No sooner had she complete that thought than, from out of nowhere, a dog appeared out of the darkness. Annabelle froze, eyeing the animal carefully. They stood there for a few moments, staring each other down. The dog made no move towards her nor did it growl. It appeared friendly enough. As she examined the dog further, she could tell there was something...different about the dog. The dog looked more like a wolf than an ordinary dog.

She was contemplating going around the dog when she heard a man’s voice calling in the distance. The dog pricked its ears up but still made no move. The man called again and the dog turned slightly towards the voice. As it turned slowly, a man jogged up. He fell to his knees next the dog, slightly out of breath. He scolded the dog gently before turning his attention towards her.

She could not help but take a step back as he stood and turned slowly towards her. She listened as he informed her that the dog was harmless. She almost rolled her eyes. She wasn’t stupid. It was clear that the dog had meant her no harm. The dog had probably just been curious. Annabelle knew the difference between an aggressive dog and a curious dog. She had the scars to prove that.

“I could ask you the same thing,”
Annabelle replied as the man inquired on her reasoning for being out this far on her own. She glanced down at the dog and then back up at him, “I’m assuming that this is your dog?”

Annabelle crouched and held her hand out to the dog. The dog trotted over immediately and began sniffing and licking her hand. She smiled broadly and began petting the dog. Annabelle had always been a dog lover. She'd owned quite a few dogs in her life. They had all been wonderful family pets.

"She's pretty friendly, huh?" She chuckled as the dog made circles around her. She looked back up at the stranger who now basically towered in front of her, "what kind of breed is she? If you don't mind me asking. She's got beautiful markings."

Kawaii Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Magical Girl 50
align=center]User Image

I'm here: Out un the forest by my cottage
I'm thinking: Why is she out here by her lonesome..

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│█│║▌║││█

When did we become these

Sink-

-ing

stones?

Aristotle grinned slightly as he realized exactly how much taller he was then the strange girl in front of him. Almost a whole foot, she was just to his chest. He refrained from laughing because of that fact and instead looped a finger around Lily's collar. He didn't know this woman and she could quite possibly tell the state that he had an illegal breed of dog. Once again, he gazed at her and saw more little details know. Her unruly hair reminded him of a childs and her clothes looked like they had been worn for a week without wash. It was really quite sad and made him want to bring the girl back into his house and to feed and clothe her. For now though, he would pry a little bit more and try and figure out exactly what her situation was.

1234Lily licked his hand and nosed just the tips of his knuckles. Obviously, she wanted to check out the stranger as well. Hesitantly, he let the wolfs collar go and watched as Lily cautiously sniffed the girl out. If he could trust anyone, it would be Lily. Slowly, the dog seemed to warm up to the strange woman and that was literally all it took for Aristotle to trust her. He knew lily had great instincts and would never doubt her choices for an instant.
"She likes you." He said with a soft chuckle and shake of his head. It was peculiar for lily to take a liking to someone so quickly but it was oddly refreshing. He smiled crookedly and looked back up at the stranger.

What a ball of fire this one was. Had she just said she could ask him the same? Dear god this would be fun. He hadn't tried to read her mind yet, mostly because he decided it would be a good idea to wait and figure it out before he went prying through the depths of her mind. He learned it was more polite to speak to someone first anyways but sometimes he couldn't help it. Maybe a little dip inside of her thoughts wouldn't hurt. He stopped himself and shook his head. No Ari, not a good idea. he reminded himself.
"I believe I asked you first." he said with a playful grin. He knew she wasn't going to answer him until he said something first but he could mess with her a bit first right?

1234Aristotle looked at Lily with the next statement the girl said. He nodded and grinned, never taking his eyes off of his furry companion.
"That's lily. Yes she's mine. My baby." he said almost absently. The dog had been his friend since it was born. He had encountered Lily's mother giving birth in a spot behind his house. He had helped as much as he could and and three pups were born. The other two were still births. Maybe it was the depression of that fact or maybe the mother just didn't like her pups he didn't know, but he came back the next day to see the other two pups eaten and she was working on Lily. So yes, he snatched the wolf away from its mother and raised her as his own. She was like his daughter and reminded him of better days. His eyes suddenly clouded with grief as he remembered when he had attended his children's funerals.

1234Aristotle cleared his throat. Enough of that Aristotle. You have bigger problems at hand.. He straightened his composure and nodded.
"And uh, I figured you'd answer my earlier question because well, you're on my property."He gave her a sly grin and felt his hair fall from his shoulder and sit in front of his chest. Than came her questions about Lily.
"She's a wolf actually. Well, technically I have to call her a dog but that's not what she is. She was born wild and I've raised her since birth."He said it nonchalantly, as if that's what everyone did. He crossed his arms over his chest and tilted his chin up slightly. He decided it was time to get to the point.
"This is a far way from civilization, its obvious that you are a wanderer, or maybe you ran away from home. I'd love to hear your story but we can deal with that later. Right now, you should get cleaned up." he said softly. He left no room for arguments and once more cleared his throat. He believed he had some soft of clothes from aria or even one of his children still in his house somewhere. He would have to do some digging, but he was pretty positive he had a dress or something that might fight that woman in front of him.
"My cottage isn't too far from here. I've got a room for you to stay in and a shower for you to use. You're more than welcome to stay and have dinner too." He said, his voice a little more persuasive than a normal humans. His eyes flashed a fluorescent and almost dangerous looking green.

1234Aristotle decided not to waste any more time just standing around. He nodded slightly.
"Im Aristotle by the way." That was the last thing that fell from his mouth as he turned and made his way back toward his cottage. In seconds, Lily was by his side and trotting next to him. He didn't have to turn around to know that the girl would follow him. Sure he was a stranger and he could do whatever he wished with her because of it but for some reason, He knew she wouldn't think that. He didn't know for exactly what reason but he knew that there was a reason. He shook his head and chuckled. His hand went above his head and behind his back as he walked toward his cottage.

[Ooc: ]

Shy Cutie-Pie

9,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

I'm here: With a strange man

I'm thinking: He seems...nice

Annabelle’s lips spread into a half smile as the man made the correct conclusion that he did indeed ask her why she was out here first. Perhaps it had been rude of her not to have answered his question first. She was, as he put it, on his property. Of course, Annabelle had not been aware of that fact. For all she knew, he was just some strange man out for a stroll with his dog.

Her eye brows lifted in surprise as the man informed her that Lily was not in fact a dog. The fact that she was…a wolf and so incredibly friendly was quite a shock. Of course, what little she knew about wolves could probably fit in the palm of her hand. It made sense that she would be so domesticated if she actually stopped to think about it. Raising an animal, any animal, all depended on the owner. And if the wolf's behavior was any indication, than this stranger must be a good owner.

Feeling a bit awkward now, Annabelle stood slowly, brushing that same aggravating strand of hair from her face. It was in that moment, that it suddenly dawned on her that her first instinct about his height had been correct. He cleared his throat, seemingly as uncomfortable as she now felt. Of course, hers was from the knowledge that she’d made such an assumption about the stranger standing in front of her.

She bit down hesitantly on her bottom lip as the man suggested that she follow him back to his cottage. She tilted her head slightly, eyeing him carefully. He did not seem to mean her any harm and she was a very good judge of character. It was a trait that she had developed over time. The tone of his voice did make her slightly question his motives for wanting her to go with him.

He once again announced his name but before she had a chance to respond, he had turned from her and slowly began walking in the direction he had first appeared from. Lily the Wolf instantly left Annabelle and followed her master. That single act made up Annabelle’s mind. If the man truly had evil intentions towards her, surely the dog would have sensed it? Dogs, and wolfs for that matter, were notorious for being excellent judges of character.

Taking a deep breath, she slowly began following after the stranger. As the two, well three if you counted Lily, walked through the dense forest, Annabelle could not help but stare at the back of the man’s head. She was trying desperately to figure this man out. He seemed nice enough but if he was so nice, why choose to live this far from civilization? Perhaps he was like her and preferred to be alone? But if that was the case, why?

Annabelle knew she was probably coming off as rude. She had not said much to the man who had offered her sanctuary in his home. Annabelle was never much of a talker. She preferred to listen…especially when first meeting people. Words were misleading. Even a serpent could have words of honey after all. In her experience, it was the worst people that often spoke the nicest.

It was not long before Annabelle spotted lights. As they grew closer to the lights, she could just barely make out the outline of what appeared to be a cottage. So, this is where he lives… Annabelle thought to herself. A sudden wave of dread wafted over her. She knew it was coming from her own personal mistrust of men and had nothing to do with the man standing in front of her but she could not help it.

Kawaii Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

I'm here: My cottage
I'm thinking: Maybe she'll warm up to me..

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│█│║▌║││█

When did we become these

Sink-

-ing

stones?

Aristotle wondered how many times he would have to introduce himself until the woman finally gave him her name. He was considering doing it once more, when the brief walk to his cottage ended. He could hear her heart beat behind him signifying he had been correct in assuming she would follow. An absent smile spread across his lips as he pulled out his keys from his pant pockets. They jingled when they were free and he easily pulled out his house key apart from the several others on his key chain. Lily was by his side and dropping down into a playful crouch as he unlocked the door. The door was opened with ease and he carefully walked through the door frame and paused once he was through the other side.

He took the inner doorknob between his fingers and held the door open for the young woman. He did this to not only prove that he was a gentleman but to make sure she actually came inside. Once she stepped through, he closed the door carefully behind him and smiled.
"Welcome to my lovely abode." He said with a quirky smile. His hands were extended and invited ger to look around. His living room was a simple set up. Instead of a tv, he had a fire place and a long couch against one wall and a loveseat against the other. The colors were black and red which he supposed was ironic because of him being a vampire. All his furniture and even the cottage itself was modernized and fit to his tastes. His kitchen had solid granite counter tops and a top of the line fridge and stove. The cottage had two bedrooms and two separate bathrooms as well. There was a basement that he used as a wine cellar because, yes he did still enjoy a fine wine. He supposed that he should look for those clothes...

1234Aristotle looked over at the young woman.
"Well, I'll be looking for some clothes for you. I know I should have something somewhere. In the meantime, enjoy yourself and make yourself at home. The fridge is fully stocked with food and drinks and the couches are ripe for sitting"he said with an awkward chuckle before turning on his heel and making his way toward the basement. The descent wasn't too long and it was definitely pitch black. He turned the light on in case the wanderer decided to.. Well, wander. He had a wide variety of wine down here. The basement was musky and organized neatly. Where there wasn't wine, there was old boxes and paintings signed by Van Gogh and others. He wasn't too worried about leaving the traveler by herself. Everything of extreme value was stored down here and everything around the house was easily replaceable. He walked over to a pile of storage container and read the labels carefully.
"Ah, here we are." he muttered as he pulled the box town from its spot. He out it on the floor with a soft thud and opened the top of it. Inside, most of the contents were Aria's. Their wedding ring and a few other meaningful items. He came across a dress soon enough and grimaced slightly. It was the dress she wore when they first met. A long, cascading, simple pink dress. He bit his bottom lip slightly. He couldn't give her this.. Maybe he would just give her a pair of shorts and one of his shirts or something. Yeah, that sounded like a good idea. He wouldn't be able to bear the sight of another woman in his first loves special dress. With ease and care, he folded the dress and put it back inside the box. He out the box back in its place and moved to the bottles of wine. He picked a white wine and removed it gingerly from its cubby before he made his was back up the steps. He turned the light off and coughed so that the woman would know he was on his way up.

1234Aristotle smiled sheepishly as he turned the corner. The bottle of wine was in his left hand and made a clunk as he placed it on his counter.
"Sorry, thought my ex girlfriend left some of her clothes here from a while back but uhm.. Seems she didn't. I can lend you a shirt and pants though and clean your clothes so you have something clean to wear tomorrow?" He did t know why he felt the need to help her so bad.. But something about her made him want to surround her with gifts and make sure she never knew what it was like to be poor ever again. Without another word, he went and fetch a pair of sweatpants and a shirt. The sweatpants were dark and had ties on the waistband to pull it tighter and the shirt was little on him so he hoped it would fit her alright. That was, if she chose to wear them. He gazed at her for a moment and remembered their height difference and realized just how baggy the clothes would be on her.
Better baggy than worn and filthy..

1234He set the clothes next to the wine and shrugged.
"They may be a little big but they are clean. Feel free to take a shower, it down this hall and to the right."he gestured down a small hallway before looking back at her. He looked over at a stool pulled up to a counter and pulled himself onto it. Lily was wandering around but mostly stuck next to the woman in his house. He propped his head up on his elbow and could feel his hair fall around him.
"Never caught your name by the way. I introduced myself twice hoping you'd tell me but it seems I'll have to ask outright. So, what's your name? And what were you doing out here?" He asked, his gaze demanding answers.

The weather suddenly changed and thunder filled his ears. The lightening in his fingertips suddenly began to push and pull against his skin. He willed it to stop and so it did. He hadn't noticed it earlier but now, in the comfort of his living room, the woman's scent filled his nostrils. She smelled like honey and apples which made his mouth water. When was the last time he had smelled such an intoxicating scent. He closed his eyes and relished in it for only a moment before bringing himself back to reality. He was suddenly very aware of his vampire needs. The blood he had drank earlier would work for the time being but soon he would have to replenish himself. It was a thrilling feeling almost, to have such a human challenge his bloodlust.

[Ooc: Just kinda threw something together. Sorry of it sucks, I've been busy. ]

Shy Cutie-Pie

9,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

I'm here: In a strange house

I'm thinking: Wow

Annabelle waited several feet back as the man named Aristotle pulled out his keys and proceeded to unlock the door to his home. The man then stepped aside, offering her full access to his home. She hesitated again. Once she was inside, there would be no turning back. She would be completely at his mercy. She had no doubt that if he so chose, he could easily over power her and do…well, anything he wanted to her and there would be little to nothing she could do to stop him. Glancing once more at Lily, who was sitting obediently at her master’s side, Annabelle decide the prospect of a warm place to sleep for the night was worth the risk.

She stepped around Aristotle and entered his home. He followed her, closing the door behind him. Instead of dread, the feeling she had expected, an interesting sensation of relief flooded over her. For some strange reason, she knew that she would be safe here. There was no question as to the loveliness of his home. There was not television, which suited her just as well. She was never a television person anyway. Her favorite part of the room had to be the fireplace. It almost beckoned her to come closer. She resisted the urge to move closer.

Annabelle’s eye brows lifted slightly as the man offered to find her some other clothing. That…was unexpected. Before she could offer a response, he told her that the fridge was stocked and that she as more than welcome to have a sit. Her stomach grumbled at the mere prospect of food. How long had it been since she had last eaten? She could honestly not remember the last time she’d had a decent meal. And just like that, the man disappeared out of sight.

Now that he was gone, Annabelle allowed herself to relax just a bit. Lily remained at her side as Annabelle went into the kitchen to investigate the contents of the fridge. Upon opening the fridge door, she grabbed the first appetizing thing her eyes landed on. She plucked the apple off a plate and bit into it. The apple’s juices filled her mouth and she let out a soft moan. She had not realized just how hungry she had been. She finished the apple and tossed the core in a nearby trashcan.

She heard the man’s footsteps behind her. She turned to see him rounding a corner, a bottle of wine in one hand. He had an almost shy look on his face as he sat the bottle of wine of the counter. She listened to his apology and almost smiled. Honestly, she did not really care about what clothing she wore…just so long as she had some nice clean clothing to put on. He left the room once more, rather quickly actually, and returned almost as soon as he had left. In his hands, there was now a bundle of clothing. He shrugged for some reason and then set the clothing next to the bottle of wine.

Annabelle must admit…the prospect of a shower was extremely appealing. And then came the embarrassment as he brought into the light how rude she had been at first. Her cheeks flushed. He had offered her full reign of his house and she had yet to even introduce herself properly. He stared at her, obviously expecting a response this time.

“I apologize…for my rudeness earlier,” Annabelle said, taking a tiny step towards him, “I have major trust issues especially when dealing with men. I’m Annabelle.” She thought about offering her hand in a gesture of friendship but quickly thought better of it. Besides, he really did not seem the kind to shake hands.

“May I ask you a question? Why on earth are you being so nice to me?”
She ran a hand through her unruly curls, “I mean, you don’t even know me. How do you know I’m not some psycho who’s going to slit your throat the minute your guard is down?”

Kawaii Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

I'm with: Annabelle.
I'm thinking: She's delightful..

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│█│║▌║││█

When did we become these

Sink-

-ing

stones?

Annabelle.. The name itself was oddly familiar but he didn't dwell on that fact. Instead, he nodded in happiness and put on a rather goofy grin. Finally, she had said her name. Now he would know what to call her and wouldn't have to say girl or to avoid getting her attention. He turned back and forth on the stool he was sitting on and stopped abruptly to put his hands behind his head.
"Annabelle."He muttered, tasting her name on his lips.
"I like that name. Well Annabelle, thank you for finally telling me your name, your apology had been accepted." he had felt bad that he had to remind ger who's property she was on but otherwise, he was sure she would have never said anything. He suddenly registered what she had said earlier. She had trust issues when it cane to men. Aristotle furrowed his brows and wondered what man had done something to her and what exactly the man did? Of course, that wasn't his business although he felt the need to pry.

1234Aristotle was surprised of himself. Prying was something he gave up on centuries ago. He had learned the hard way that talking to people was much easier than reading their thoughts. He cocked his head to the side and figured now wasn't the time to ask. Maybe once he gained her trust.. How long was she going to stay here? How long would he let her stay? He gazed at her and narrowed his eyes. He wanted her to know what wealth was and to get away from poverty. It was almost like a paternal instinct kicked in. But why her, and why now? The answers to those questions remained unknown for the time being as he turned his attention to her red curls.

1234He felt the urge to grab a brush and brush through the knots and maybe even braid it. No, he wouldn't braid it. Those curls were to perfect to hide. She would make a gorgeous immortal. Where had that though come from? Aristotle was suddenly very wary. He didn't feel like himself and was glad when lily padded up to him and dug her nose I to his foot. Her comfort was endless and did its job. He hopped off of the stool and sifted his fingers nervously through his long, silky hair. He turned to the bottle behind him and leaned over the counter to effortlessly pull out two glasses. He used his fingers to pop off the cork which resulted in a loud pop and smoke to rise from the bottle. He poured himself a glass and then poured a small one for Annabelle. He grabbed both glasses and handed her one before sitting Indian style by the fire. The warmth hit his face and made him shut his eyes in delight. The warmth was so human it hurt.

1234Aristotle sipped lightly at the wine and smiled at the sparkly taste. Someone had once said that wine was just bottled up stars and right now, he would believe that that was exactly what wine was. He gazed up over the glass time and grinned as Annabelle spoke of her being a serial killer. Obviously, she was completely oblivious as to what he was. His eyes flickered to a dangerous red color before returning to the serene blue. He sipped lightly at the crisp wine as she talked. Slit his throat in the middle of the night, if only. He almost scoffed at how ridiculous that sounded but kept to himself. No need for his secret to get out.
"Hmm. I don't know if you'll kill me when you get the chance. What I do know is that Lily has an excellent judge in character and wouldn't go near you if you had bad intentions." Bullshit. It was all bullshit. Lily did have a good judge in character, Aristotle knew though that he could easily overpower Annabelle. As for her first question, he wasn't too sure how to reply. He was risking his secret getting out by letting her in. He was risking many things to take care of her and still, he felt that he needed to.

1234Aristotle put his cup down in the nearby coffee table and draped his arm across his knee.
"As for being nice. I believe in Karma." More bull. He stared intently at the soft fire that seemed to roar within the little pit.
"And like I said, lily's good with judgment. And you Annabelle," he turned his attention toward her. "Well, you look young and worn out. Why wouldn't I help you? I am not heartless." that he wasn't. Many people thought of vampires and believed they had no heart or that their heart was dead. Wrong. Vampires had a beating heart, but their heart was different from a humans. It didn't beat for the reasons a human did, it beat as a disguise. It was to cloak what they truly were and it was a dammed good thing too because he had been called a vampire many times but once they heard his besting heart, well they left him alone.

1234 His gaze lingered on Annabelle's. Her eyes were out of the ordinary and enticing.
"Annabelle." he said as if to catch her attention. His fingers of his left hand were now delicately tracing his glasses rim.
"What were you doing out here by yourself? There are dangerous people out there you know.." he said absently. Yes indeed there were, and he was one of them. His tongue traced the outline if his teeth as he dazed off past Annabelle. He wouldn't do anything to her, but there were people nearby that he knew wouldn't think twice. There were still vampires that hunted humans down for the pure thrill of it. Last time he checked, there was one in town. Aristotle had never made the others acquaintance and didn't care to. So far there hadn't been any deaths but the scent was undeniable.
He blinked a few times to get himself out of his stupor. He finally looked at her and felt his head c**k.

Shy Cutie-Pie

9,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

I'm thinking: Can he be trusted?

She felt a sensation of relief wash over her as he accepted her apology. Now, they were both on first name terms. Aristotle was an odd name though. It was not a name she could honestly say she had ever heard before. She briefly thought of asking why his parents had named him that but shrugged it away. The two had just met. It really wasn’t her place to question his parents reasoning behind their name chose. It was silent for a few brief moments. Annabelle tried to distract herself by taking another look around the room. She could feel his eyes on her, studying her perhaps a little too closely.

Suddenly, Aristotle stood up. He brushed a hand through his long hair, an almost nervous look on his face. He turned to the bottle on the counter, leaning over it with ease, and pulled out two glasses. She raised an eyebrow slightly. Surely he did not think she was old enough to be drinking? Then again, a man who lived as far from society as he did probably didn’t care about things like the legal drinking age. Besides, it wouldn’t be the first time Annabelle had partaken in the illegal activity of drinking alcohol.

Popping the cork, he poured the wine into the two glasses. He handed it to her and she gladly accepted it. Perhaps it would help her to relax? She sipped it slowly as he proceeded to sit Indian style in front of the fireplace. He smiled, almost grinning…probably at the idea of her being a serial killer. She could not help but smile as well. She certainly did not look like a killer. He was more than likely thinking the exact same thing.

Suddenly, his eyes seem to turn an almost red color. Annabelle blinked and just like that, his eyes had returned to normal. What on earth was that? She shook her head and sat her glass of wine down on the counter. She must have had too much wine…even though she’d only had a few sips. Eyes don’t just change colors like that…right?

At his explanation on why he did not think she would harm him, Annabelle nodded slowly. She didn’t quite believe his explanation but it made sense to her. Animals were exceptional judges of character. Of course, even as he said the words, Annabelle could not help hear a hint of doubt in his voice. It didn’t appear as if he even believed a word he just said.

His gaze seemed to linger on her, making her just the tiniest bit uncomfortable. She looked away, pretending to be interested in the dirt beneath her fingernails. Man, she really did need a bath. Her nails, fingers, both of her hands were so filthy! She almost felt bad for even touching his stuff. He spoke her name suddenly, bringing her eyes back to focus on him. She bit down on her bottom lip as he inquired once more as to why she had been out on her own.

“I’ve no doubt there are dangerous people out there, “
Annabelle replied slowly, trying to think of something to say so he would not prod further into a subject she really did not care to think or talk about, “And to answer your question, I’m on my own because…well, because I don’t have any family.” She felt that she had perhaps lied to him enough, “My dad left when I was a child and my mother died last year.”

She tried to keep her voice cool but even she could hear the tiniest bit of wavering in her voice as she spoke. If she could hear it than there was no doubt that he would pick up on it as well. Sighing, she picked up her glass and downed what remained of the wine.

Kawaii Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Magical Girl 50
align=center]User Image

I'm with: Annabelle.
I'm thinking: She's delightful..

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│█│║▌║││█

When did we become these

Sink-

-ing

stones?

Aristotle was happy to have finally broken through the woman's barrier. They were talking at least. He watched in amusement as she picked at the dirt from under her fingers. It was a nasty habit that humans formed when they were nervous. Why was she nervous though? He hoped he wasn't being awkward or threatening in some way. He felt that she would have said something though if he had. He grinned and looked once more at her red curls; they were as fiery as her heart. She fascinated him and gave off an aura that enticed him. She was almost familiar to him and her position of poverty unnerved him. He sipped at the wine until it was gone and stood up to walk to the counter so he could refill it. Once he did that, he grabbed the bottle and put it on the coffee table and took another sip. It was hard for Aristotle to get drunk so at that moment, he wasn't even feeling the tiniest bit of a buzz.

1234The fire crackled lightly as he sat back on the floor and adjusted himself to where his feet were close to the warmth. He basked in the heat and let out a small content sigh. It was nights like this that he truly enjoyed. He hadn't really been expecting company but the more the merrier he supposed. He licked his lips as the scent of Annabelle's blood lingered im the almost stagnant air. Lily laid down in the middle space between the two of them, her eyes were slowly closing. As for Aristotle, he was staring forward and dazing off into the dancing flames the fire was giving out. He was well aware of Annabelle speaking to him and even kept up with the conversation.
"That's good. Your smart to realize that." he said softly. Which was true, he had met many woman and men alike that believed there wasn't danger all around them. Needless to say, it was usually those people that had misfortunate event's take place in their lives. He shifted his foot slowly and propped his arms behind him and laid back and closed his eyes. After a long day of work, he was happy to be at home and resting.

1234Aristotle opened his eyes and sat up, only to sit on top of his legs, and gave Annabelle a concerned look. She had known some great losses at such a young age. Maybe that's why he could identify her, maybe that's why his paternal instincts kicked in. He blinked slowly before seeing that her glass of win was empty.
"You can drink as much as you'd like." he said gently, his hand extended toward the wine bottle. He didn't really know what else to say, he didn't want to tell her his whole life story but maybe he could just talk about how he could relate? But that also risked too many questions. He quirked his mouth slightly. It was quiet for a bit, lily was snoring and Aristotle wad just kind of staring at his glass of wine. He grabbed it and took a sip before setting it back down.

Aristotle opened his mouth as of to say something, and closed it. He did this once more before he finally cleared his throat.
"I know how you feel. I've known great loss Just like yourself.." he said it solemnly, making sure he didn't give her information about his life. The silence fell again and Aristotle caught himself glancing at Annabelle more than normally.
"If you want to take a shower, its down the hall." he pointed out again. He didn't want thing to get awkward and figured he would have time to think about topics while she showered. He felt his heart swell as he looked at her. Such a natural beauty, those were so hard to find these days. He wanted to run a brush through her tangled hair and out her back on her feet and send her out the door with a bagged lunch and a smile on her face. Maybe he would buy her a house or something and pay for everything that she needed. She would be safe and of she would let him, he would build the house next to his. But wait, they had only just met. What the hell was wrong with him?

[Ooc: Kinda short ]

Shy Cutie-Pie

9,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

I'm thinking: I could really use a shower!

Aristotle rose quietly from his place in front of the fire and made his way over to her. Annabelle’s heart seemed to skip a beat as he closed the distance between of them. But, as it turns out, she was not the reason he was approaching the counter. Instead, he grabbed the bottle from off counter and placed it on the coffee table beside the fireplace. He returned to his previous position on the floor. Annabelle let out a breath that she hadn’t even realized she’d been holding in.

Annabelle glanced at the wine, tilting her head slightly to the side. The one glass of wine had already begun having an effect on her. She felt slightly lightheaded. No, it was better if she not have any more wine…for the moment at least. Aristotle was still technically a stranger and the last thing she need was to pass out on his couch and embarrass herself further. She had already come off as rude. She did not need him thinking of her as rude and a drunk! Of course, on the rare occasions she had partaken of alcohol, she had never once gotten drunk. For whatever reason, she seemed to have a high tolerance for alcohol.

Aristotle cleared his throat, a concerned expression written across his face. The next thing he said took Annabelle by surprise. Her eyebrows lifted. So…he had lost someone as well? Perhaps that was the reason he chose to remain in solitude instead of living among people. It was the same reason Annabelle had taken to the road instead of remained in her hometown. She could not stand the looks of sympathy people had kept giving her.

Oh, god…yes…the very idea of a shower made her want to sprint down the hallway. How long had it been since she’d had a decent shower? It’d been at least a week. In an attempt to save what little of money she had, Annabelle had been sleeping anywhere but in motels and hotels. She’d resorted to bathing in dirty lakes and streams in an attempt to keep herself as clean as possible.

“I will admit, the idea of a shower is really appealing,” She glanced down the hallway and then back at him. The man seated before her truly was a surprising individual. She'd only been in home a few minutes and he had already offered her food and a shower! "You truly would not be offended if I left you here and used your shower?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff