Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Private roleplay between hunny_bun bun_89 and Insanity_Amplified.
Post in this and I'll rip your entrails out through your nose!

8,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.█▌Your Username Here █▌

Character Name Here

Height: _ feet _ inches
Personality:
Biography: What's the story of your character? (can be short)
Disikes: 3-4 things your character dislikes. Other: Anything else you would like to add?

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
█▌Insanity_Amplified █▌
User Image

Jade Wilson
Height: 5 feet 5 inches
Personality: Caring, Sweet, Outgoing
Biography: Jade was born into the Wilson Family, she loves her father who of course is the don and well she gets whatever she wants, and has since she was 5. She isn't spoiled though, she has a job and pays her dad rent and stuff.
Disikes: Authority, Jerks, Rivals
Other: Nope biggrin

8,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image█▌Hunny_bun_bun_89█▌
Jason lee won
Height: 6 feet o inches
Personality: mean, cold , Sarcastic.
Biography: What's the story of your character? None of your F-k business
Disikes: being bugged, cry babies and noise people
Other: yes, he can be kind when he want too.

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Jade Wilson
User Image

The motorcycle roared to life as Jade leaned forward and pulled the visor on her helmet down. She looked over her shoulder and took the glock from her father. He was sending her out, it was supposed to be a supply run but, it was in enemy territory and he had faith in her. She nodded to him before he took off the helmet "You don't need this dear, it's warm out today" he said softly. She nodded and smiled giving a quick wave to her mother who watched from the window in the office. She watched her little brother run out calling her name and she smiled kissing his forehead as her father pulled him back scowling at him in warning.

With a final nod of goodbye she pushed the gas leaning forward and rode away. It was a long ride full of twists and turns. She finally made it and parked on the side out of side in the shadows. She shut the bike off and walked confidently into the supply store. The clerk looked at her no doubt wondering how long it would take for her to skin him alive. She didnt like killing even if she was good at it but, she did it if she had to. She nodded "I need to see Clark" she said with the voice of a determined mob daughter. " The lanky brunette nodded and gestured to the back. "Thank you" she said with a smile.

She headed to the back tapping twice and then three more times as per usual for her visits. A voice called for her to come in so she did. Clark was a woman, a neutral party who supplied to both families. She nodded and watched her as she explained all of the new equipment she would get today.

Mood:: calm Company:: Clark Location:: supplier ooc::

8,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
JAson lee won█▌
A young male ran his finger through his hair as he stared at the candy bars, trying to pick which one he wants. “ man, this sucks.. I can't pick between those two..” he said as he let out a small sighed then he grabbed the two. The seventeen year old about to walked up to the counter ,he heard a female voice and she asked for the Clark and he raised his eyebrow as he peaked out the shelf and his eye went wide as he saw who was talking. “ Just great, what I need today ….” he said as he rolled his eyes then he walked into the back then he leaned against the wall. “ well well well, who do we have here.. oh wait it is miss Wilson” he said in a cold and dark tone as he narrow his eyes at her with a dark smirked on his lips. “ Are you getting something from Miss Clark now? For your loser of a dad?” he asked her. He knows how to pissed her off real good and he love it when she get pissed off . Jason opened the candy bar and took a bite out of it.

(ooc: sorry,it sucks and short)

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Jade Wilson
User Image

She didn't hear the footsteps behind her as she spoke with Ms. Clark. The voice made her blood boil. Both women looked at him, Ms. Clark smirked at Jade. Now usually Jade would ignore him but, he mentioned someone he knew would piss her off; her father. She turned and controlled her body forcing her hands to relax and forcing herself not to lunge at him to quickly. Ms. Clark, always the voice of reason, made a clicking noise and Jade wanted to lunge, but, she realized he was baiting her. She shook her head and smiled at Ms. Clark who seemed pleased. She took the case of weapons and supplies from the woman and paid her smiling. Ignoring him completely she knew her dad would be proud. She left the backroom and headed into the main store she browsed the aisles and grabbed a few candy bars, a soda and a lighter. She paid for them at the counter and left the store.

Jade put the items into the saddle bags and pulled a cigarette out of the pocket of her black jeans. She held it between her lips and lit it taking a long drag. She held it for a minute and then let it out watching the wisps of smoke dance in the night air. She leaned against the building and continued to smoke, letting her annoyance slowly disappear.

Mood:: Calm Company::none Location:: By the bike ooc:: haha its no problem.

8,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
JAson lee won█▌
Jason smirked to himself as he watched jade walked way then he handed the clerk the money for his candy bar. He went out side and walked over to her then he quickly grabbed her cigarettes. He took few puffs then he throw it down and stepped on it as he got closer to her. Jason ran his hand through jade's hair and he placed his lips on her then he pulled way from the kiss he give her. “ your loser of a father is going down to night...” he whispers to her then he stepped way from then shoved his hand in to his pocket. “ see ya b***h” he said to her then he walked way from her with a smirked on his lips. He can't help but mess with her and he have a small crush on her . He started to hummm a song to himself.

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Jade Wilson
User Image

Jade groaned "Really Ja--mmm" she was cut off when he kissed her. She didn't kiss back because she was too in shock. She shook her head snapping back to reality she pinned him to the wall "You leave me Father out of this you scumbag" she spat at him. She grabbed his candy bar and smiled as she took a slow bite from it and tossed it into the street behind her. She dropped his her lips by his ear "If you touch my family, I'll murder your precious sister" she purred as her tongue flicked out to lick his ear. She wasn't sure of her feelings yet. She spun on her heels and got onto her bike letting it roar to life as sh drove away her hair flying in the wind as she turned down the corner.

ooc::

8,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
JAson lee won█▌
Jason started to laughed what just happen then he shakes his head at himself. “ I never said I was going to hurt him..but my father will tho.” he said to him self and she placed a sucker in to his mouth and shoved his hands in his pocket. 'man what shall I do tonight?' he thought to himself as he looked up at the sky..' well I guesses I can go mess around with some more...' Jason smirked to himself as he walked down the street and in to the club. A older women about in her twenty walked up to jake with a smile on her lips. “ Hey baby, do you want some more fun Jason?” she said to him in his ear as her hand on his chest. The dark haired male placed a hand on the girl girl and started to make out with her. “ you know it baby” he said in deep voice.

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Jade Wilson
User Image

Jade sped off, she turned into her home and parked on the side under her window. Heading inside she carried the case among some goodies for her family. She smiled stooping to hug her younger brother who was crying in fear. She hugged him close putting him on her hip she held the case out to her father looking to her mother "Mom, what happened?" she asked softly. Her brother was whimpering now his head buried into her neck. Her mother handed her a note with the stamp of the rival gang. It was addressed to Jade Wilson Go outside the note said in hastily scrawled letters. She sighed "I have to go check this out... keep Jimmy inside and don't you come out for anything any of you" she said firmly. Her father nodded kissing her forehead "You're my strongest warrior, Show no weakness" he said knowing what was going to happen. She nodded because she knew too.

She turned and walked out and shut the door, going to her bike she saw them and turned to run only to see how far she could go. She away from the house before the hit her with a dart and she blacked out. Her body was held firmly as she awoke and as she tried to wiggle she learned that her hands were tied behind her back and her feet were chained to the chairs. She supressed a sigh and groaned "God, a dart really? All you had to do was pull me back, I wasn't running tha-" she was slapped abruptly. She inhaled through her teeth "I wasnt running very fast, what do you want?" she asked looking at Michael Lee Won.

8,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
JAson lee won█▌
Jason just got out of the bed then he looked back at the girl and he grabbed his shirt. He walked out as he placed her shirt back on then he heard a loud noised coming down stairs, Jason raised his eyebrow and walked into the room. His eyes went wide then he looked over at his brother. “ What the hell is going on here and why is that b***h here?” he asked his brother as he walked over to jade and set her for free. “ Get the ******** out of her jade..and leave us the ******** alone...” He said to her in a cold voice.

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Jade Wilson
User Image

Jade watched Jason come down and she looked at him frowning. He didnt speak to her, he spoke to the brother who had brought her here. He set her free then and she sighed looking at him with a blank expression "I Don't know what the hell you're all up too but, Im not interested" she said darkly. She stood and whipped out her phone as she strolled out of the building. Her mind spun, she shook her head, nobody could come get her at this hour she realized. Shaking her long dark hair out she began to walk home. She called her mother but she didnt answer. She tried her father but he didn't answer either. She turned around and stormed back inside grabbing Jason by the front of his shirt she pinned him to the wall "What the ******** did you and these blunder heads do to my family?" she asked in a cold voice. Her parents always answered because they always had a phone on them.

8,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
JAson lee won█▌
Jason about to walked back to the bar but Jade quickly come back and grabbed him by his shirt. He raised his eyebrow at her then he pushed her way from him. “ What the ******** .. I didn't do s**t to your family b***h..” he said to her in a cold voice the he dragged her out of the placed then he stared at her with a pissed off look. “ look here, I told you what going to happen not because my dad told me to freak you out but I tired of this s**t.. plus I love my little sister,she doesn’t need to be this s**t.” he told Jade

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Jade Wilson
User Image

Jade sighed, steaming she shook her head dragging her hands through her hair in frustration. Her phone rang and she held a breath answering it. "He-.... no.... you didn't!... Oh my god you monster!!!" she shouted at Jasons father. Tears brimmed in her eyes and she spoke with a cold voice to Jason "I hope you all burn in hell" she spoke darkly before she ran out of the room crying. Her family was dead at least, her parents were. She hoped her little brother had hidden away. She ran and ran until she was home again. Walking inside she called his name "Jimmy?! JIMMY?!" she shouted. Suddenly she heard whimpering and she ran towards it. She found her brother crying in their parents room and she held him. "Shhh, no tears, Show no weakness remember?" she said to him. He nodded and she held him "We need to pack up our backpacks and leave okay? Home isn't safe for us anymore" she explained to him.

Together they packed a bag each and jade packed extra guns and extra ammo for her. She gave her brother the dagger and and showed him a few ways to stab someone. She couldn't let him use a gun yet, he was much too young. Jade and her brother cut pictures of their parents out and put them in lockets for the two of them to wear. After that, they set fire to the house.

They found a small hotel on the other side of town and she bought a room with some of the money her parents had stashed around the house. They shared a bed but, Jade didnt sleep. She boarded the window and locked the door before she headed out onto the balcony. She sat down and she let herself cry. She wasn't ready for this, now leading this gang was her responsibility along with watching her younger brother.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces