Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sasha
gaia_angelleft Seeing Is Deceiving Dreaming Is Believing gaia_angelright

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
While Sasha walked in she could feel he was nervous too which made her a little happier. When she made it inside she turned to him and smiled she thought about a lot of their conversations. He would always talk about how she made him smile and she loved doing that for him especially after listening to what he life was like. It had all the things people want but nothing was ever happy about it. "Umm so I brought everything we will need so ya know we can just sit and get everything done in a reasonable amount of time." She said while taking off her backpack and looking inside of her bag and pulling out the book they had to do.

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
James Knight

Sports is my life...

User Image
James closed the door once she step inside. "Um make yourself comfortable." He said as he turned to look at her. It didn't matter where they work really, anywhere was fine with him. "I can give you a tour if you like?" He ask as he slowly made his way towards her. Not many people came to his place, well at least none of his friends did, his sister on the other hand did bring a few friends over, just so it wasn't empty when she was here alone.

The house was two stories tall, with his father being a wealthy business man, let's just say they had the money for it. The hallway floor where made a white marble that lead up the white marble staircase which had dark blue rug making it's way down the stairs so nobody would slip and fall. "The living room is this way." He said as he slowly walk off to the left side of the entrance. The living room had hardwood floors rather then marble. It had a huge fireplace on the other side in the center of the room, were the furniture were aligned to the fireplace. Above the fireplace was the 55inch flat screen. The only things on the wall were his father historical painting. There wasn't a single picture of family or any sign that a family lived here. On each side of the living room were tall bookcases which were filled historical books. His father believed it was wise to know your history, to get ahead in life. "My father equates business with war, and in life." He said as he pointed some of the swords and shield hanging on the wall in the living room.

His father didn't really see his sister and himself as his children really, not since their mother had pass away. It was clear that James didn't want to talk about his father anymore. "I'll show you to you to kitchen now." He said as he slowly lead her out of the living room and back to the main entrance and walk to the other side which lead to the dinning room which also had golden steel color carpet. With a white wood dining room table and chairs. A crystal chandelier hang over the table making it look elegant and bright. "This is the dining room, we never eat here until we are force too, to please our father business men or companies whatever." He said to her before making his way into the kitchen.

X
X
X
X
X

...the life I've ever known
Sasha

Sasha looked at everything in amazement and couldnt believe how big and spacious his house could be. Of course it looked huge from the outside as well but the inside made it look more amazing. "Wow this place is so... Big I imagine it has a dozen rooms" She said with a slight smile and listening to him explain his fathers want to be part of the same path he was. She knew he wasn't happy about that but kept her nosy words out it and followed him into the kitchen she looked down. She kinda just wanted to get to work but didn't want to be rude so she kept a slight smile on her face as he some about every room they were going through.

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
James Knight

Sports is my life...

User Image
James look over his shoulder and saw her looking down at the ground a bit but then would look up and he knew all to well that her smiled wasn't real. It was the same smile he would put on at school, a fake smile. "Let's forget the rest of the house, did you want to eat before we start studying or eat while we study?" He ask her as he walk over to the kitchen island that was in the middle on kitchen and sat down at one of the chairs that was there.

He turned around in the chair and look at her. "Sorry if I was boring you, just never really had anybody over before." He said as he slowly look away from her and down at his hands which were resting on the counter before looking up towards the window and look outside which lead to the backyard.

He was so use of keeping his life so private until that day he emailed her. He had never really opened up to someone like that before, unless you count his mother, but she had been out of the picture for a very long time. He slowly look away from the window and look at the painting that was in kitchen, it was beautiful painting of flowers, it was one of the few painting of his mother that was still around the house, plus that one was his favorite. He remember being little and he was in his mother office, watching her paint, she had ask him, which color to pick for the flower and he had told her. In a way she had done this painting for him, simply by asking him what colors he like the most.

X
X
X
X
X

Sasha

Sasha felt bad she didn't mean to seem bored it was just the house was so big and she just wanted to work on the project because she didn't know if they were like how they were on the email conversations. She still felt kind of awkward but she didn't know how he felt. Shaking her head at his question she looked at the ground before her stomach growled. "S-sorry umm I was't bored I was just wanting to get started on this project you know so we don't end up blowing it off you know? I don't want to be the reason you can't play football." She said before putting her books down. As she sat down in a chair she bit her lip. U-umm if you don't mind me asking what are we right now?" She asked holding her head down.

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
James Knight

Sports is my life...

User Image
James sat there looking at the painting in the kitchen when he heard her reply, which caused him to look back at her. "Of course, let me jsut get my books there in my room, we can study here if you like." He said to her before slowly standing up and make his way towards the entrance of the kitchen.

He was about to leave but stop in his tracks and turned to look at her. "I still can play football even if we didn't hand in our project, I have the highest mark in class." He said to her before leaving the room and made his way up the stairs to his room.

His room was very much different then the rest of the house, it was more welcoming . His room had a very earth feel to it, from the wooden bookcases, wooden desk, wooden bedframe which had wooden poles that reach the ceiling of the room. Most of all, there wasn't a single trophie or medal in his room, just bookcases and bookcased filled with books, which had nothing to do with war history or any in the sort.

He reach his desk and grab his books, on his desk was his laptop, but importantly there was picture of his sister and himself and one of his mother and few other items which you wouldn't think would be in a room of a star football player like himself.

Once he grab his books and note book, he made his way back downstairs and into the kitchen. He saw her sitting there and he set his books down beside her and sat down. Upon hearing her question, he wasn't sure how to answer her, he didn't know where he stood, he was confused and unsure of himself. "I'm don't know....I'm not sure." He said looking over to her. Things in the last few days had change so much between them. From one day hating each other to find out that the one you had been opening up to happen to be the person you hated.

James felt like he was living two lives right now, his real life and his pretend life. The question was now, which one was which now.

X
X
X
X
X

Sasha

Sasha listened to him ans she looked away as she listened to him. As she did she wondered what to do she didn't have to worry too much about the homework anymore but she didn't really care now but she didn't know what to do. Going to sit down Sasha then thought about what he said last since they knew who they were now would they still talk after this? She was worried she didn't want to loose a person she spoke to all summer but she knew it would probably be that way especially after this project. She smiled anyway though. 'well alright let's get the project out the way then shall we?" Sasha said with her fake smile honestly she just wanted to hug him and hoped they would still be able to be as close as they were through the internet.

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
James Knight

Sports is my life...

User Image
James look over to her and knew it was best to get their homework done, and maybe while they work, they would be able to open up somemore. It was funny, they had been honest to each other the whole summer, and yet here they were sitting beside each other, like they didn't know each other. He cleared his throat and opened his book and look down at her. "Alright so let's start with the introduction." He said to her as he opened his notebook and started to right a few notes down.

While they were working on their homework, he couldn't stop himself from looking at her from the corner of his eye. He was really looking at her, from what he could see, she didn't look like the other nerd girls in their school, in fact, she was very beautiful. Truth was he didn't know what made her a nerd anymore, he wonder if it was because of her smarts, if people knew just how smart he was, would they treat him like a nerd too. He look away from her and focus on his work, but that idea had stuck with him. If people had found out how smart he was, would they treat him differently or still see him as the popular quarterback of the football team.

After a while, his stomach started to growl and he quickly look over to her and felt embarrassed now. "Um, did you want to stop for a bit and eat?" he ask her, he hope she said yes, because he really didn't feel like eating alone. Also she had said that she had brought some food with her and he wonder what it was now, that he was hungry.

X
X
X
X
X

Sasha

Sasha wanted to look and glance at him but she knew he was looking her way so she just tried to fill her mind with thoughts of the assignment. When she heard him speak to her she smiled at him. "Oh I brought sandwiches and a few slices of pizza, my mom taught me how to make some from scratch so I have that oh and I have some chips I know weird mix but I just grabbed stuff." Sasha said as she stood up and went over to her bag grabbed out two bags with the serperate foods inside. She didn't bring drinks cause she know what he might like for that so she just thought he would have water or something. Taking the bags to him she sat back down.

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
James Knight

Sports is my life...

User Image
James sat there and heard what she had brought and his mouth started to water. "Homemade pizza." he said with big eyes, he loved food, but most of all he moved homemade food. It was import for him to stay on very healthy diet, so he never eat junk food really, sure at parties he would or if he went out with friend to the mall but it was rare to see him junk food.

That was other thing he missed about his mother, she had been an excellent chef and knew how to make great homemade meals, that were so healthy. He had found her cookbook and while back and took it upon himself to learn how to cook like she did. "No it all sound great." He said as he stood up. "Um what would you like to drink?" He ask her as he walk over to the fridge.

X
X
X
X
X

Sasha

OOC: I know this is oober late but I recently finished season 5 of Vampire Diaries and I am in love with this pic even though he isn't my favorite I love him haha and this seems borin is there something you would like to add to make this more interesting?))

Sasha just sat down and shook her head. "N-nothing I mean anything is fine you can choose." She said and opened her book beginning to read. She didn't know why she stuttered she didn't expect that and when she was reading she forgot to put the food on the table and she put her book down taking out the bags and opening everything while being careful to not drop anything. As she took the pizza's out they were small and she smiled at him to show she wasn't as nervous as she really was. "I hope plain and pepperoni is okay." She said smiling still.

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
James Knight

Sports is my life...

User Image
James heard her and nodded his head as he quickly open the fridge up, he wasn't really the type to drink pop or juice with his meals, he like just water. He grab two water bottles and then closed the fridge before making his way back over to her. "I hope that water is alright, you want something else just let me know." he said to her as he took his seat beside her once more.

He look over to the food which he was really looking forward to now. He reach over for a slice of pizza and put it in a plate and started to fill his plate with the food that she had brought over. "I'm sure I am going to love it." He said to her giving her a soft smile.

X
X
X
X
X

Sasha

Sasha looked up at him and shook her head when she took the water she didn't care really about right now she was nervous the fact everything was so normal. Well to him it was to her it made her more freaked out than ever. She felt like such a girly girl as she sat next to him but then she shook her head to herself and ate. "Since the umm game is coming up soon how are you guys doing with practice and...stuff?" Sasha asked. As she said that she ate more and looked down to herself.

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
James Knight

Sports is my life...

User Image
James had finish filling up his plate with food. He soon took a bite and knew right away from the first bite that he would be finising his plate for sure. He sat there enjoying the food until he heard her ask him about football. He knew football was a subject they didn't talk about because it was the one of the reason why he was so mean to her. He knew she was trying to make conversation, this was new to him but it was different. emaling her and telling her the truth was easy. Now it was hard knowing what he had done to her, he slowly stop eating and look over to her.

He knew if she had ask him about this over an email he would be totally honest with her but now being face to face her it was diffferent but he knew he had to be honest with her. "Truth be told, I can't wait for the season to be done and the school year to be done, so I can just leave this place." He said looking at her for a bit before looking at the pile of papers on the counter. He had gotten a few of his college and University letters back, his father had believed he was trying to get into football scholarship but he wasn't he was going for something else.

He wanted to be a writer, and had been thinking about for a long time now, since the day he had found of his mother work. He didn't want the life his father had been planning from him since he was child. He had been glad for his mother when he was younger, she had always told him, that he could be whatever he wanted to be and not what his father had plan. He sometime didn't understand how his mother who was so kind hearted be with a man like his father.

X
X
X
X
X

Sasha

Listening to him she knew that there must have been a serious reason that he wanted to be the football season to be over and Sasha felt bad because she knew him m ore then many people would think. "Well you know if you aren't doing something fun then why not just do what you want?" She asked. Looking at him eating she giggled to herself. "I know it will be hard to do it but you would be a lot happier." She said smiling. After she finished talking Sasha looked up at him with a slight smile as she wanted to be just as nice and close to him as she was before when they were talking through email and knew everything but also nothing about each other the entire time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff