Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Kitten

User Image

a pvt onexone for luci and deer
feel free to read along, but do not post.

Tipsy Kitten

User Image

profile codes.

main profile.
                change dots to symbol of choice
                photo is 200x200. please and thank you!

[imgleft]http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz333/melinuhdanielle/tumblr_lniw2oYOXu1qdpvfyo1_500.png[/imgleft]
                [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=16][b][size=18][b]([/b][/size][color=white]x[/color][color=postingcolour]•[/color][color=white]x[/color][size=18][b])[/b][/size][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=postingcolour]FIRST MIDDLE LAST[/b][/size]
                [color=white]xxxx[/color][size=8][b]OUR STORY'S VERY OWN [color=postingcolour][u][color=black]TRAIT ROLE[/size][/u][/color][/b][/size]
                [size=8][b][color=postingcolour]TRAIT, TRAIT, TRAIT[/color][/b][/size]
                [size=11]
                [size=14][color=postingcolour]•[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color] NICKNAME
                [size=14][color=postingcolour]•[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color] AGE
                [size=14][color=postingcolour]•[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color] SEXUALITY
                [size=14][color=postingcolour]•[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color] HOMETOWN
                [size=14][color=postingcolour]•[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color] GENDER
                [size=14][color=postingcolour]•[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color] COLOR
                [size=14][color=postingcolour]•[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color] MODEL
                [/size]

[b][size=11][color=postingcolour]username[/color][/size][/b][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

npc profile
                photo is 100x100.

[list][list][list][list][list]
                [imgleft]icon[/imgleft][color=white]xxxx[/color][size=20][color=#color][b]first last[/b][/color][/size]
                [color=white]xxxx[/color] [size=15][color=#color]►[/color][/size] [size=14]age[/size]
                [color=white]xxxx[/color] [size=15][color=#color]►[/color][/size] [size=14]role[/size]
                [color=white]xxxx[/color] [size=15][color=#color]►[/color][/size] [size=14]#color[/size]
                [/color][/size][color=white]xxxxxx[/color] [size=9][b]non-playable character[/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Tipsy Kitten

User Image

luci's characters.

User Image
                                  (xx)xxxxLIAM JAMES SULLIVAN
                                  xxxxOUR STORY'S VERY OWN HARDWORKING DOCTOR
                                  HONEST, OPINIONATED, STUBBORN

xx THIRTY FIVE
                                  xx HETEROSEXUAL
                                  xx ROCKFORD, ILLINOIS
                                  xx MALE
                                  xx #84989D
                                  xx DANIEL GILLES

lucipuur

User Image
                                  (xx)xxxxAMBERLIN EVANGELINE DONATI
                                  xxxxOUR STORY'S VERY OWN WORRIED SINGLE MOTHER
                                  FLIRTATIOUS, OVERPROTECTIVE, MOTHERLY

xx AMBER
                                  xx TWENTY SEVEN
                                  xx HETEROSEXUAL
                                  xx CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
                                  xx FEMALE
                                  xx #B99295
                                  xx CLARA ALONSO

lucipuur

Adorable Raider

8,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Loiterer 100
User Image
                                  (xx)xxxxHEATHER GRACE TAMSIN
                                  xxxxOUR STORY'S VERY OWN SENSITIVE COMA PATIENT
                                  BUBBLY, TEMPERMENTAL, IMPULSIVE

xx HEATHER
                                  xx TWENTY-SEVEN
                                  xx HETEROSEXUAL
                                  xx CINCINNATI, OHIO
                                  xx FEMALE
                                  xx #b8b38d
                                  xx CNADICE ACCOLA

snow drop deer

User Image
                                  (xx)xxxxTHOMAS FRANKLIN GATES
                                  xxxxOUR STORY'S VERY OWN DEDICATED DOCTOR
                                  SERIOUS, PASSIONATE, LOYAL

xx TOM
                                  xx THIRTY-TWO
                                  xx HETEROSEXUAL
                                  xx LONDON, ENGLAND
                                  xx MALE
                                  xx #E2B555
                                  xx JAMIE DORNAN

snow drop deer

Tipsy Kitten

User Image

non-playable characters

User Imagexxxxgeorgia donati
            xxxx nine
            xxxx amber's daughter
            xxxx #884981
            xxxxxx non-playable character

User Imagexxxxoliver donati
            xxxx thirty two
            xxxx amber's ex husband and georgia's father
            xxxx #45A39E

User Imagexxxxriley wilson
            xxxx thirty-one
            xxxx heather's boyfriend
            xxxx #0B668A

Tipsy Kitten

User ImageUser Image

xxx This had to be a mother’s worst nightmare, seeing their child, their own flesh and blood lying in a hospital bed fighting to survive. Amberlin Donati was currently one of those mothers. Her daughter Georgia who was her pride and joy had been born with renal dysplasia, meaning she was born with two kidneys but, one never worked. This had been an entirely new ball game for Amber and her then husband, Oliver. Any mother longed for their child to be able to run and play outside like all the other kids and unfortunately for Amber and Georgia, they had been dealt the wrong hand. They did everything the doctor told them to do when Georgia was growing up, regular check-ups for her blood pressure, blood tests for protein levels, ultrasounds and just to see how her one kidney was handling things. It wasn’t until Georgia had turned seven until things took a turn for the worst. She constantly had kidney infections, urinary tract infections and had landed in the hospital a few times. The stress was getting to Amber and Oliver, which eventually lead them to split among other reasons. Not only did her daughter have to deal with the constant pain of a kidney infection, but she also had to deal with her parents getting a divorce. Amber had to work her butt of to pay the medical expenses and eventually had to turn to her parents for money. As much as the brunette wanted to pick up a second or third job, she couldn’t. she spent most of her time at Georgia’s side in the hospital.

Fast forward to now, a few weeks after Georgia’s ninth birthday. Amberlin was pacing the dimly lit hospital room as her daughter peacefully slept. She took a deep breath as she stopped to look at her little angel in her bed. She often wondered why this happened to her, why her daughter couldn’t have lead a normal life like half the other kids like her. Sighing rather loudly, Amberlin shook her head. This had been the second hospital trip since her birthday. Money was getting tight. Sure, Amber had health insurance but, that would cost all of the expenses. All she wanted to do was pull her hair out and cry. She had lost a lot over the last few years. It wasn’t as if her ex-husband Oliver overly helped with anything either. He was just another disappointment in both her and Georgia’s life. Amberlin admired all of the cards, balloons and drawings that had filled her daughter’s dingy room. Georgia’s friends from school had been supportive during this time when she needed somebody the most. The drawings brought a little bit of life back to the room. A half smile cracked at her lips as she turned to face her daughter again. Her brown orbs traced along each of her features. A small knock echoed through her ears before the tall female turned towards the door. She expected a nurse to be coming in to do rounds but instead it was her ex-husband. Amberlin let out a scoff before rolling her eyes at the man.

She’s been asking for you for three days Oliver. What made you come now?” she said in his direction. The male entered the room, setting down a card and a bouquet of flowers on the night stand. “I do work you know.” Oliver chimed. A sarcastic laugh left her lips as she smiled and shook her head. “Who would have thought.” She mumbled to herself. “I came to see Georgia, not listen to you b***h.” At that moment, Amber’s eyes dug into him. How dare he come in her and treat her like that. “It would have been better if you never came at all. She barely knows you anymore. You couldn’t even pick up the phone for her birthday Oliver.” Crossing her arms, Amberlin turned towards the window. It was dark and snowing outside. The Chicago weather was only getting worse as the days went on. “For ******** sakes, just stop.” Oliver said, raising his voice a little. “What’s wrong mommy?” Amberlin quickly turned around as the little voice had reverberated through the room. “Nothing sweetheart, look who came to see you today.” She said, making a gesture towards her ex-husband. Georgia’s eyes lit up like Times Square once she saw her father in the room. “Hi Daddy! I’ve missed you. Look at what the kids at school brought me!” she exclaimed, picking up a colouring book that had been sitting on her little table. A small smile folded on either side of her lips. It was nice to see her little girl fighting the pain and getting excited over the small stuff.

Wow! That’s pretty neat.” Oliver said. As much as Amberlin hated the man, he was amazing with their daughter. Amberlin slowly moved to the otherside of the bed and sat down on the chair. She pushed a loose piece of her chestnut locks behind her ear as she looked at her daughter. “Why don’t you tell Daddy about your birthday party sweetheart?” Amberlin said. Georgia’s eyes went wide. She giggled a little before opening up her mouth. “Well, mommy took me and some friends to the aquarium!” Amberlin laughed a little before rolling her eyes. “What a mess that was.” She said, laughing a little more. As Georgia rambled on about her birthday, Amberlin took a deep breath and sighed. Another knock came from the door. Both parents turned to see a nurse standing in the door way. She took one step into the room before Amber and Oliver got out of the way. The nurse started asking Georgia a few questions about her pain, if she needed something to eat, how she was feeling, just the typical nurse stuff. “Any idea when the doctor should be coming by? Nobody has come to see her or tell us anything new in a while.” Amberlin spoke. The nurse looked up at Amber and smiled. “Doctor Gates should be coming by soon.” The nurse checked a few more things before leaving the room swiftly. Georgia grumbled a little bit before Amberlin turned her attention to her daughter. “Sweetie, I thought you said the pain was fine.” Amber said, a look of worry rushed upon her face.

How is your fever? Are you cold? Baby talk to me.” Anyone could tell that Amber was scared. She was terrified that she could lose her only child to kidney failure one day. She felt Oliver grab her hand as he spoke. “Amber stop. You’re going to freak her out.” He said. Amberlin shot a cold glare at him. “I’m worried. Has it never crossed your mind that one more infection and she could have kidney failure?” her voice shook. Her hands couldn’t stay still. She just wanted this to be all a bad dream. If only it was. “Let the doctors handle it Amber. Please. She doesn’t need us fighting or freaking out.” He was right. She needed to stay strong for her daughter. With a nod, Amberlin turned to look at Georgia. Maybe there was that chance she could get a transplant, and end up living life to the fullest. The brunette heard footsteps at the door and turned around to see a rather handsome man in the doorway. He introduced himself as Doctor hot damn good lookin' Gates. Amberlin offered him a flirty smile, which she could tell made Oliver jealous. “Please tell me you have good news.” She said, holding her hands together in the praying position. His mouth opened and the words left his mouth. “What do you mean her kidneys are taking a turn for the worst?!” Amberlin wanted to scream. Her eyes filled up with tears that threated to fall at any time. “Please tell me this is some ******** cruel joke.” She pleaded. This couldn’t be happening. Not her baby. “What are our options then?” she asked, her voice cracking as her throat started to tingle and swell. The water works started and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

snow drop deer

ehe~ sorry i got a little carried away. i hope this is okay.

Adorable Raider

8,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Loiterer 100
User Image

Coffee.. He desperately needed more coffee. Being a doctor, and working with sick kids took a lot out of you. Especially when you were working on only a few hours of sleep. Although Thomas had always thrived on little to no sleep, but man did he need rest. He'd been doing rounds, and looking at a few of the special cases he had. It was hard when you were working with sick kids. They were sweet and innocent, they didn't deserve to have cancer, or need transplants. They didn't deserve to be put through rounds of chemotherapy, and surgeries. They should be out running and playing, having fun and just being kids. Because they were kid, and because they deserved to have a better, healthy life, that made him work all the harder to help them and make them healthy again.

Checking in with the nurses, he grabbed a file of a little girl. Her name was Georgia Donati, and she was nine years old. The girl had been born with renal dysplasia, which was rough for a little girl. It seemed that Georgia had been in and out of hospitals for most of her young life. She'd gone to doctors for regular check ups, taking care of her protein levels, ultrasounds. You name it, she'd done it and gone through all of that. Now the girl seemed to be bombarded with kidney infections, and urinary tract infections. What she needed was a new kidney and a kidney transplant. The reason she was in the hospital now was because if she got one more kidney infection, she would go into kidney failure.

Taking the file, and making his way to the new patients room. He wasn't looking forward to meeting the parents, because he didn't have very good news to tell them. Knowing that he didn't have good news, he knew that the parents wouldn't react to this very well. But it was a part of his job, and he was determined to help these people out. He didn't want Georgia to be in a hospital for the rest of her life. But he had a few ideas, and some different medications he was hoping would help her. Thomas was just outside his new patient's room when he over heard the two parents in the room. It did not sound like they were happy with one another, and were currently arguing.

Waiting until it seemed as if the heated argument was over, Thomas stepped into the room, clearing his throat. "Hello, I'm Dr. Gates. I'm your daughters new doctor." He said, smiling gently at the parents, before looking at his patient. The woman offered him a flirty smile, which made him a little bit uncomfortable. He wasn't used to parents looking at him like that, especially when their husband was in the same room with them. Thomas couldn't help but frown when she told him she was hoping for good news. Thomas shook his head. "I'm sorry, but I have bad news to share with you." He said, biting his lip and not wanting to tell her this. "Her kidneys are taking a turn for the worse. They won't be able to take much more, especially not another infection." He began explaining. Looking from the woman to his patient, and to her father, Thomas sighed again. "I can assure that this isn't a joke, Mrs. Donati." He said, shaking his head.

"Our options are to try a few different medications that will help her kidneys to function. She's on the transplant list, but she's not severe enough to be moved up. So unless she worsens, or something else happens, she's not going to be getting a new kidney soon." He said, walking over to where Georgia was laying in the bed. "Despite the bad news that I've given you, I'm determined to help Georgia, and to get her a new kidney and help her to live a more normal childhood." He said, smiling at the little girl as he felt her forehead, and began taking her vitals. "Hi Sweetie. I'm Doctor Gates, and I'm here to help you. What hurts?" He asked her, concerned about her parents arguing with each other right in front of her. "The pain is bad, and I'm tired." The little girl told him. Thomas nodded, "Okay, I'll take care of you." He said, setting up another drip for her pain medication and watched as the little girl immediately relaxed and her eyes began to droop. Turning to the parents, Thomas smiled gently. "She needs lots of rest and relaxation. May I talk to both of you in the hallway?" He asked the both of them.

Tipsy Kitten

User Image

xxx From the time he was a little boy, Liam Sullivan knew he wanted to grow up and save lives. In what form, it didn’t matter, he could have been a super hero for all he cared. The now thirty five year old male did just that. He eventually became a doctor which was probably one of the best decisions he had made in his entire life. It only made sense, he wanted to save lives and, he came from a long history of doctors, nurses and surgeons alike. Liam enjoyed his job, for the most part. He had a few cases in his career that left him wondering whether or not he did all her could, or if he did the right thing. Aside from that, Liam was one of those rare people who liked coming to work. Nothing was ever the same at the hospital. He was always meeting new people, learning new things and most importantly saving lives. Over the years, Liam worked hard to get where he is today. In school he strived to be top of the class, and he continued to strive to be a good doctor. Liam was currently sitting in his office at the hospital overlooking paperwork for his many patients. He let out a small yawn before flipping a few pages. As a doctor, you had to learn to function on little to no sleep. It was hard to get used to at first, but it didn’t take long. The twelve hour (or more) shifts seem to fly by more often than not.

Liam picked up his coffee mug and pressed his lips against it before slightly tilting it. He left the warm liquid slowly fill his mouth before letting it run down his throat. His paperwork consisted of one of his new patients. She had been staying at the hospital for a little over three days now. When she first came in, the girl had been extremely injured due to a horrible car accident. The hospital had put her into a medical induced coma due to the pain she would have endured when she woke up. A few days later and it was time to wake her up. Liam was a little nervous. He had no idea whether or not she would be stable enough or not to be woken up. He had full confidence in his team and supported the decision. The longer she stayed in a coma, the worse it could get. Liam skimmed through his papers some more, trying to assess the damage done in the car accident. It was looking promising but, again they wouldn’t know until she woke up. Liam sighed as he took another swig of his coffee before pushing himself up from the desk. it was now or never. The tall male walked towards the patient’s room, once he stood outside, Liam tapped his knuckles against the door lightly. He walked in to see his patient, still in her coma, and her boyfriend who looked like he hadn’t slept in days.

Hello. My team and I have decided it’s time to wake her up and see how she’s feeling. With her surgeries and casts done, she should be feeling pretty okay by now.” Liam said, looking at the male. He seemed a little uneasy but, when somebody you love was stuck in a coma and about to experience a whole lot of pain that was expected. Liam stepped closer to the girl’s bed, and with a few flicks of a few switches, everything was turned off and she should be waking up within a few moments. Liam took a deep breath as he waited. He took down notes to add to his file later. This case was a case he had seen a million times. Car accidents happened all the time, Liam had seen hundreds of them by now. Liam noticed the girl start to squirm and wince with every movement. Her eyes slowly opened and that was the sign Liam was looking for. a little sigh of relief came from everyone in the room. “Hi Heather, you’re in the hospital right now, you’ve been in a serious car accident. I know it’s a little frightening, but you’re in good hands. I’m Doctor Sullivan, and I’ve been overseeing your case since you were admitted.” Liam smiled at her and began his normal routine of checking vitals, shining his little light in her eye and checking for anything else they missed. “Would you be able to tell me your birthday, your middle name and who is in the room with us today please?” as he waited for a reply, Liam smiled at her. This was going smoothly so far. A few more days of monitoring and she would be good to go, well if all went as it should.

Adorable Raider

8,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Loiterer 100
User Image

FLASHBACK

"Riley, I don't know why you're being so stubborn about this! We've been dating for three years, and you haven't done anything to commit to me, or even proposed yet! I'm just asking for a little bit of a plan on your part." She said, knowing full well that before he'd met her, Riley had never been the commitment type of guy. Heather had hoped that after they'd started dating and he'd admitted that he loved her, things with him would change. "Babe I told you. You knew when you got into this that I wasn't the commitment type of guy. I'm surprised I've stayed with you this long. Can't you just be happy with what we've got?" He asked her. The two of them were in the car, driving on the way home from the restaurant. It was their anniversary, and it was supposed to be a happy occasion. But just like always, it seemed the Heather was ruining it with her wanting more. "I'm sorry, Riley, but I'm just not happy with the way things are. We're not even living together." She said, sighing. Was this going to be the end of their relationship? "I want to get married, and I want to have kids, I want a serious relationship." She said, turning to look at him.

"Jesus Christ, Heather!" Riley yelled at her. The both of them took their eyes off of the road for a split second. One second was all that it took before there were two big bright lights headed straight towards them. Heather screamed, but it was too late for either of them. There was nothing that Riley could do to stop the collision that was about to happen. The sound of screeching metal, and her and Riley's screams filled the air, and then everything was just filled with pain, and the whole place went dark.

PRESENT TIME

All of a sudden she could hear voices, which were getting much clearer. She didn't know how long she'd been out, but she'd been able to hear muffled voices for days. But now they were getting clearer, and she could actually understand them. She could hear humming and beeping going around her, and she wondered where she could be. The pain hit her next, she couldn't help but groan as she shifted a bit, which caused her bright blue eyes to open up. As she opened her eyes, there was one very handsome looking man, who seemed to be very relieved that she'd woken up. He began talking at a mile-a-minute explaining where she was, what had happened and who he was. That didn't explain the team of three of four people behind him, or the man who looked like he'd been through hell and back. "Wh-What?" She asked, this was all too much to take in all at once.

The dark haired male smiled at her again before beginning to check her out, and shine a light in her eyes. Heather couldn't help but wince at how bright the light was. Everything seemed to be heightened since she'd opened her eyes. He asked her questions, her birthday, her middle name, and who the man was. Heather shook her head. "I.... I...." She said, trying to think, but none of these things would come to her. "I don't know.... Where am I? Wh-Who am I?" She asked, there was nothing scarier than waking up in a place, surrounded by people you didn't know, and asked questions you didn't know the answers to.

Her breathing hitched and tears began filling her eyes. She shook her head, trying not to have a panic attack. That was when someone grabbed her hand and squeezed it. "Baby, it's me. Come on, you know me, right?" Heather snatched her hand away, and shook her head. This was really freaking her out. "No, I don't. Please? I'm sorry! This is.... this is too much!" She said, turning away from the man who so desperately wanted her to know who he was, to the man with a concerned look on his face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff