Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
User Image

Cyric chuckled a little. "Technically only a quarter fey- my mother is the half blood. She hates the queen more than I more than likely." He said remembering that her mother had an army of her own. Bright fey who were tired of the manipulations.

The blonde knocked his head back against the tree. How could he explain emotions, being drawn to someone and not knowing why, having butterflies in your stomach when you looked at someone, or a tingling warmth when someone else's fingers crossed your skin. Especially to someone who obviously didn't understand those sorts of feelings. "How can I explain something to you that you won't understand?" He asked thumping his head against the tree one last time. "If you've done your research like I am guessing you have you know who I am, what I am and what five levels of hell I've been through. But what I couldn't give to be able to show you that I would die for your brother before I let anything happen to him. I want to keep him alive, and keep him in my heart for as long as I live." He said with a small smile. "And I have a feeling you want to tell me to stop caring about him. Break his heart and mine so he can give up and go back to being a guardian instead of galavanting around with a motley group of fey, humans and a werewolf?" He asked looking at her.

He had a feeling in his gut that that is what Quinn's twin was getting at. Mentally he knew it was the right thing to do. Humans had a tendency of dying when they got close to him. Quinn saw that first hand through some dreams, which Cyric had wanted to keep very quiet. And he wished that Guardian's didn't have that stupid seal which made them impervious to glamours. It would be so much easier if he could should show her instead of trying to explain what he wanted from her brother was nothing that he could tell. IT was emotions, feelings and sensation. Things very hard to explain if one hadn't experienced them before.

User Image

Gwen didn’t seem to find Cyric pointing out the technicalities amusing of half blood and quarter blood all too amusing. Her eyes stayed cold on him as he spoke, watching him as he tried to think up words. There were a lot of thoughts going around her mind, and honestly his answer, however sincere it sounded, did not surprise her. Her expression stayed the same as he spoke and tried to explain his feelings… the problem was that she didn’t really care one way or another about some random half-bloods, quarter-blood’s feelings. Not in comparison to her brothers safety. Her eyes had narrowed a bit as he said she wouldn’t understand… but she had heard him out.

“That’s exactly what I want to tell you,” She said with a bitter smile, glad they were on the same page. “You say you’d die for him, but why let it get that far? End it now. Besides, I have done my research and who is to say that you won’t be the one hurting him?” She pointed out, tapping her own face where the scars of Cyric’s seal remained on his. “Sure, the rumor is you broke it, but your darling grandmother has marked you once, would it be that hard for her to do it again? Or maybe she doesn’t even need to… I know how fey work, old fey especially… she could be pulling your strings now, and honestly, with that type of connection to her, you’d have no way of ever being sure you’re not already dancing to her song and playing her games… you wouldn’t find out till it was too late.” It was cruel to say, but it was true… she’s seen stories of fey manipulating people who weren’t even aware of it, over the course of years, decades, and more. “Feelings or no, you have to realize that no good will come of this for either of you two… If our people find you with him after everything that has happened with Cicero and Savina, they will only have more reason condemn Quinn. If your people find him with you… Well, I could be wrong, but I don’t think people like your grandmother would take too kindly to people with our particular ‘gifts.’” She knew she wasn’t wrong… fey didn’t like sighted people, that much was pretty widely known.

“One way or another, you are going to cause him to get hurt or worse, and you know it just as well as I do, so forgive me if I don't quite 'understand' your reasons for staying with him” She finally concluded, spitting back the fact that he said she wouldn't understand. Nothing about her look was warm or friendly, just all facts, cold and hard, but the concern was still there, hidden in her eyes… she was scared for her brother… She understood that perfectly well. He was making enemies left and right, and she saw the friends he was making as being quite questionable and, honestly, incompetent. She knew he wouldn’t listen to her, he was far too stubborn… what else was she to do?

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
User Image

A hand went to trace over the curse scar as Gwen brought it up. Memories of walking in the land of the dead and the pain that the King had caused him wasn't a pleasant one, neither were any that crossed his mind dealing with the curse. "Well that curse has been broken. By my unusual death. But you are right. She is more than willing to put another on to make her puppet again....." He said flatly. It was something he was terrified of and he had already plans for that. He needed to get in touch with one of the other demons, to ensure if she tried to brand him again he would either be killed or protected in some manner. He wasn't going to let Eryn know about that because it would cause an uproar of unpleasantness from the demon.

He watched the female guardian as she ranted. All of her points were true, everything was a possibility, and being on a quest with the group, meeting ancients and other problems did make the life expectancy drop drastically. But if Gwen knew that a piece of happiness brought by one person was more than all the pain caused by the quest she'd understand why it was so damn difficult to consider. But he scrubbed his face coming to terms with what he was going to say. In all honesty he wanted to push her buttons and make her do something drastic. Thoughts of Quinn and how he'd react made him stop those thoughts. Even though he was still considering them.

With a sigh he stopped thinking. "How about I promise you that I'll try. I do what I can and try and make him stop caring. I won't stop caring but I'm fey, I'm good at bottling up those puny emotions." He said rolling his eyes at the emotion part. There wasn't going to be anything easy about it. "Lets hope that the lies don't burn my tongue out first. But if it will make you worry less about your brother I'll do my best to accomplish your wishes." He knew by now his eyes had to be flat in color. Dull blue if anything. He didn't want to do this, he didn't want to even consider it. Or consider what Quinn would do. "Can't exactly say anything your brother though. He is stubborn as I've learned."

User Image

Gwen didn’t look too excited about the fact Cyric said he would try. She looked at him skeptically as he mentioned lying… knowing lying was always a gray area once a fey dropped below full blood… she knew it was possible he couldn’t lie at all, but she also knew it was possible that he could lie well. Which to believe was the trick… He didn’t seem awful, but… she had to remind himself that he was fey. “See that you do,” She said “work around the lies if you must, fey are good at that type of thing, aren’t they?” She asked, knowing that may be something to bother him a bit… but fey were notoriously good at tiptoeing around lies so, it wasn’t really a farfetched claim.

“As for Quinn, he’s stubborn, but luckily he usually finds ways to distract himself sooner or later.” If that wasn’t true, he never would’ve left his post and bumped into Cyric to begin with. A smug smile grew on her face as she looked at something behind Cyric, or someone more to the point. Quinn had finished being bandaged up and after going to the spar, realized that both Cyric and his sister were missing… he didn’t think that boded well, so he set off to look, and sure enough he found the two of them. “Speak of the devil.” Gwen said with a smirk and Quinn looked between the two of them a little bit suspiciously, thinking he caught a look of something in Cyric’s eyes but… it was hard to say, the blonde wore a smile now. “What were you two talking about…?” he asked, suspicion in his voice that bordered on accusation as his eyes rose to his twin. Surprisingly though, it was Cyric who spoke.“Just about how you can be such a dumbass sometimes”

Quinn frowned and glanced back to Cyric, thinking how that was the second time today he’s been called a dumbass. Gwen smirked, patting Quinn’s cheek in mock affection. “See Quinn? Your sunshine and I share some common ground after all.” He swatted her hand away and raised a brow at that. “Thankfully not much.” he sad, glad for the vast differences between his sister and the blonde. Gwen made a disapproving sound, shaking her head. “You know you really should be nicer to your twin.” She said, but the smirk didn’t falter. Quinn looked like he wanted to laugh. “You should look into your own advice.” His sister laughed. “Maybe some day,” She mused, starting to walk off. “Where are you going?” He asked, still not sure he knew what had been discussed, or even remotely so… “To gather my things, I actually have a duties to get back to you know.” Quinn rolled his eyes, figuring he’d see her again before she left, not watching as she walked off back towards the tavern. He looked at Cyric, not even seeing the glamour the fey had worn, just seeing him for him as he always did. “Is everything ok Nikoshi? What was she saying?” He loved his sister, yes, but he didn’t trust her as far as he could throw her…

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
User Image

Cyric summed up his mental reserve of normal and smiled as Quinn came over. He even shook his head at the weird family tendencies the twins had. Made him want his mom to be around to call both of them idiots but he ignored that. When Gwen announced she was leaving he was happy and uneasy about it all the same. "Have a safe trip. See you again, same time different place." He waved at her as she left.

Cyric looked up at Quinn and rolled his eyes. "What makes you think everything is wrong?" He asked flatly. "We really were saying you were a dumbass. You do have a tendency to reckless abandon and stupidity more often than not." The blonde added. "Its really an attractive trait."

Cyric got up and stretched. He had enough of sitting out where people could find him. Or at least where Gwen could find him. He wondered if the tavern had a roof or a balcony he could sit on. "I'm going to go and hide until your sister goes away that way I don't have a chance for her pleasantness to turn to abject terror and start brandishing her spear at me. I happen to fancy not being a pin cushion." He spoke through a yawn. "We had such a lovely conversation. I'd hate to ruin it with shouting and a headache. Oh look the others are sparring- why don't you go and get in some more fun? We'll be on the road soon. Won't have much time for a relaxing spar."

Cyric picked up his uneaten fruit and started heading back to the tavern before Quinn could start asking more questions. He stopped to talk to Vevian about how Nathaiel and Jesse were doing. When Vevian asked if he was wrong he sighed dramatically and explained that a guardian was taking up his sunlight. So he was moving somewhere else where there was at least a bed to sleep on. When she asked again Cyric kissed the top of her head, told her "Nothings wrong. Everything is fine" and went into the tavern to think of how he was going to go through with what Gwen asked him to do, and live to tell the tale.

User Image

Quinn’s frown didn’t improve when Cyric answered his question with a question… that alone would’ve been hint number one, but the blonde’s eyes weren’t as bright and happy as usual. It stayed set in a frown as he mentioned once again that they were calling him a dumbass… he was getting rather sick of that word quite quickly today… not to mention his sister wasn’t exactly that much better with the whole ‘reckless abandon’ thing. He wasn’t, however, expecting Cyric to point out that it was an attractive trait. “…somehow i doubt that, conversing is hardly her strong point” The guardian muttered as Cyric said they’d had such a lovely conversation and Quinn grew increasingly worried and sure that something he wouldn’t like had occurred and Cyric seemed increasingly unwilling to talk to him about, he took off towards the tavern and Quinn got as far as “Cyric, wait-“ Before he realized the blonde wasn’t stopping and he sighed, scrubbing a hand over his hair. Why did things always become so much more complex once his sister got dropped in?

Quinn spent a little while trying to track his sister down. If Cyric didn’t want to talk about it well… he could try to get the information out of her, but Gwen was nowhere to be found. He sighed, deciding to look for Cyric… Considering he’d mentioned hiding, Quinn went to the room first and lucked out, finding Cyric there. He opened the door and hesitated for a moment, eyes finding Cyric… well… it looked like he was packing… A bad feeling came over him as he looked at the halfblood with confused and concerned eyes and asked “...What’s going on Nikoshi...?” What had happened with Gwen? Why was he seemingly this upset? Why did he seem to be packing? That question covered a lot of ground and the guardian’s heart dropped a little as he anticipated the answer.

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
User Image

Cyric was digging around in his bag. If he was going to be inside instead of out he wanted to be comfortable. He threw his things on the bed and proceeded to rummage through them muttering curses and about stupid guardians. Being oddly nonspecific as to the gender. He was too deep into his mind and the search that he didn't hear Quinn walk in. He looked up as the guardian spoke. For a moment the blonde raised a brow and looked around. "Packing." He said flatly. "In a way." He added.

This was the moment the female guardian wanted wasn't it? A unpleasant knot formed in his stomach as he gathered up the gumption to say what needed to be said. He turned away from Quinn to keep looking for his damned clothes not wanting to look at Quinn while he spoke. "Packing and getting a second room. This ones a bit cramped." He said throwing a pair of pants onto the bed. "You're thick headed. You're an idiot more oft than not. You dress.....dress terribly, you look like the wrong end of an animal. You can pick which." He started lying. As he kept at it the more the bitter taste filled his mouth. "You can- can't dance worth a s**t, can't" he coughed for a bit before continuing. "Can't kiss for anythin- and shae quaet moae nah ream. For gods sakes this is kae toa maech. No more." Cyric half shouted through another coughing spree as he stood up and went to flop onto the bed. He pulled a pillow and shoved it over his face biting into the fabric trying to ignore the burning in his mouth. He muttered into the pillow about how there he said it, happy now and the name was a bit obscured.

He grumbled and pulled the pillow away from his face. "Actually, I love how you dress. I think you look far better than the rear of any animal. Dancing with you is one of my favorite things, gods I love kissing you and no matter what anyone says I wouldn't give you up for the world." He said speedily as he closed his eyes. The truths fell over his lips easily and make the taste of lies go away. "When you sister asks do tell her I tried and I was a terrible liar."

User Image

When Cyric said he was packing, Quinn’s heard dropped, his mind automatically jumping to the worst possible conclusion. He hesitated, not quite sure what to say or where to start and a silence filled the room when the blonde turned away from him and explained further. Cyric said he was getting a second room and he felt the flutter of panic in his chest. What had he messed up? Had he done something to hurt Cyric..? “Cyric,” He started reaching for the blonde whose back was to him “I-“ And he went off, calling him thick headed, an idiot, and the sinking feeling got worse. His expression was somewhere between surprise, confusion, and heartbreak as his mind raced for something he could say to fix this besides ‘don’t go.’ Then Cyric stuttered, and the insults got worse… and scattered, and coughing and suddenly it sparked that this had something to do with Gwen… he didn’t know what, but… he was almost sure of it… He hoped so at least… he’d never really felt like this before from rejection… and he was wanting any other excuse to blame it on other than Cyric being done with him.

The blonde dropped to the bed as he shouted no more and covered his face with a pillow grumbling and Quinn sat on the side of the bed as the blonde spoke once more. The new words brought relief with them. Even though he’d been fairly sure Gwen was somehow behind this, the reassurance was good and helped the knot in his stomach untie itself. He let himself fall lightly back onto the bed, laying perpendicular to the blonde, his head across his stomach as he glanced over to him and shook his head. “Please don’t do that again... don’t make me think I’ve messed this up somehow.” he said with a sigh. He’s managed to mess up his life with his people, his job guarding Cicero, things with Savina… and a hundred things in between, Cyric was the one thing he hadn’t messed up yet and he didn’t want to... he didn't know what he'd do if he did mess it up. "I couldn't do it... I wouldn't trade you for the world either." He admitted, eyes drifting to the ceiling his face gaining a bit of color from the comment... speaking feelings was never his strong point... and even though he had grown this close to Cyric... it was still embarrassing and awkward to discuss them...

He still felt uneasy, an odd mix of the nerves wearing off, and just an exhaustion of the relief, but there was still an anger with his sister. “What the hell did you and Gwen talk about? And why did you go along with it? I mean, i guess it’s possible you haven’t noticed yet Nikoshi, but my sister is a bit of a b***h… Don’t get me wrong… i’m glad as hell those were lies, but you didn’t have to lie for her…” He knew lying was extraordinarily unpleasant for the blonde. But then a thought occured to him and he turned his head to look at the blonde again a look somewhere between annoyance and amusement as he asked. “Which makes me wonder why you were able to tell me I’m a thick headed idiot so easily…” apparently, Cyric didn’t think that was a lie… but… in the grand scheme of things, Quinn was self aware about those things… but he could still give the blonde a bit of a hard time over it.

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
User Image

Cyric sighed heavily, absolutely dead tired from the emotional roller coaster. His hands stopped gripping the pillows and moved to run his fingers through Quinn's hair. A warm feeling filled his chest as the guardian said he wouldn't give the world to be with him. Even after this stupid stunt. He frowned up at the ceiling as Quinn asked what his sister had said. That should be plain enugh.

"She told me....break it off with you to save you from your people and mine. Heartbreak can heal.... but you dying isn't reversible pretty much. She's worried about you." He said quietly. "Went along so when she asks next time I don't have to lie. Because those tasted bad enough lying to her well would cause problems I think. Sarcasm doesn't work well with her apparently."

When Quinn asked about the first not so much a lie and looked at him he smiled a little. The blonde leaned over and ran a finger down the guardian's cheek. "You are a thick headed idiot. You run recklessly into things, and try to solve the world with just your powers. But you are my thick headed idiot, mine and mine until the day I die." He whispered leaning forward to give Quinn a kiss. "And that is no lie."

User Image

Quinn felt his eyes close as Cyric’s fingers ran through his hair. “She always worries.” he said bluntly about his sister. “ Ever since we were kids she felt like she was the responsible one of something stupid.” She always tried to act as though she knew what was best but… the longer Quinn stayed away from his life as a guardian, the less he ever wanted to go back…. He had never enjoyed it, it was why he snuck off… and those little tastes of freedom set him on the track to where he was now. And laying here with Cyric… he couldn’t think of somewhere else he’d rather be. “No, it doesn’t,” He admitted about sarcasm and his sister. “But I use it all the time anyways. She needs to mind her own business and stay out of mine.” there was frustration lining his voice, the beginnings of anger… but Cyric’s company made it hard for that to really take hold… he was tired and he felt drained even though that ‘confrontation’ had only lasted a few moments… Surly he’d be able to find his sister and be angry with her later… for now, he was content.

Pale green eyes flickered open once more as Cyric leaned over him, running a finger down his cheek… He tried to hold a skeptically annoyed look as Cyric went on about him being a thick headed idiot and being reckless but…. somewhere along the line the annoyed look turned into a smirk… Hearing Cyric call him his never got old. Cyirc kissed him and by this point Quinn’s head was basically in Cyric’s lap, the guardian reached up and let his hands trail into Cyric’s hair, running lightly behind his neck. As the kiss broke he chuckled and with a smirk said. “Good, because it’s going to take a lot more than some terrible lies to get rid of me Nikoshi.” He was stubborn, he had no plans of leaving any time soon. With that, he leaned forward and lightly used his hand in the blonde’s hair to lead him in to another kiss. Gwen could wait… Quinn had better things to occupy his time at the moment.

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
User Image

Cyric hummed a little. "Anyone who tries to take you will have to go through me." He murmured as he gladly kissed Quinn. He had a feeling they wouldn't be leaving the room for a while. The half blood had no objections to those thoughts.

After Jesse, Nathaniel and Vevian had finished their bout Jesse looked to Vevian. "Cyric seemed off." She stated flatly. She only caught a few glimpses of the bright fey as she was sparring with Nathaniel but there was something off. He seemed....stiff if anything. That and he didn't stay around like he would normally do. "Whatcha think was wrong?"

Nathaniel ran a hand through his hair. He was all sweaty now and needed to take another bath. "I'm going to guess that someone got to him. And senses say her." He said knowing full well which her. "I have a guess it wasn't a pleasant talk if you say Cyr was acting strange."

User Image

Vevian had sighed when Jesse said Cyric seemed off. "He was..." She said, now worried about the blonde... he may have said he was fine, but she knew better. She thought about what it could've been and glanced to Nathaniel and she gave a nod. "My best bet would be something happened between him and Gwen..." She looked around, but Quinn's sister was nowhere to be seen. Gwen seemed to be a difficult person... and it wasn't hard to pick up on the other guardian's disdain for non-humans. She imagined it but Cyic, Gwen, and Quinn all in interesting spots... Whatever had happened, it was quite a while longer before anybody saw Quinn or Cyric, and things between the two seemed fine despite whatever had happened in the morning. Gwen had left, giving Cyric a none too friendly look... but... her brother was giving her just about the same look. She warned him once more to watch his back before she went on her way.

The group stayed put long enough to recover after their adventure in the Labyrinth but they were on the road again soon quick enough, deciding where to head to but figuring walking somewhere was at least better than staying in the town. "So... we know there are more keys, not how many, just more, and that kegan has at least one?" Geir said, thinking aloud. Vevian nodded. "That's what we know at least... Alinea said there could be three, or there could be a dozen or more..." Quinn ran a hand though his hair, thinking about it. "If we could figure out how many, we could collect them and then get the one back from Kegan... But without knowing the quantity..." It'd be difficult to discover if there were more kegan could get his hands on or not. "Well we have one." Geir chimed in optimistically. Quinn gave a nod "One "key" and we don't even know really what it does..." It was difficult but... their best guess was to just keep looking for strange happenings like the labyrinth disappearances and hope it would lead them to another. "It is getting late," Lisile pointed out, feeling the welcome draw of night. Vevian gave a nod,agreeing. "We'll find a place to camp and figure things out in the morning?"

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
User Image

Jesse rolled her eyes. "One is good. At least we know what we are looking for and all that goodness." She said as she walked quite oddly as Luc winded his way around her feet. "And its one that Kegan can't get." She was glad to be out of the town adn back on the road. That as well as Cyric and Quinn were back on normal. Both had seemed off since the other guardian's appearance.

Erik smirked as the other bantered about the keys. They would find them. Jesse would find a way in the weirdness written in the journal. They would all follow and kick more a**, get the key and keep on going. "Makes you wonder how the keys have to deal with the stone. We keep making side trips while trying to destroy that hunk of rock." He asked as the others bantered. Nathaniel shrugged. "I don't know about you but I got pulled into this accidentally." He said with a stupid grin.

Soon they did find a place to stay, off the road in a small glade. Cyric frowned. "I was really getting used to sleeping in a bed." He sighed dramatically. "But nothing like sleeping outside with no snow." Gradually they set up camp, made dinner and divvied up watch. Everything seemed to be going so well.

User Image

Night fell and Quinn was restless.... even when he was supposed to be sleeping, his mind kept returning to his people and the possibililty of them finding him... it was never good thoughts either. He got some sleep on and off until finally it came time for his watch in the earliest hours of the morning... he was glad for it actually, to stop the restless attempt at sleep and actually be able to move around without worrying Cyric. He spent the first hours walking softly, after being alone in the woods for so long, he'd gotten quite good at walking quietly across the ground... eventually however, he settled against a tree, keeping an eye out.

Usually their nights were uneventful, but the sun began to rise, lighting the tops of the trees. His first clue should've been that Vevian hadn't woken up with it, but the guardian was lost in thought... at least until he saw a single shape emerge from the trees and walking towards the group. She didn't see him sitting away from the group, that much he could tell. He stood silently and rage grew in him as he recognized her face. He'd only seen her in person once, his first 'trip' to the bright court... but he'd seen her in Cyric's memories, and he knew the pain she had caused him. He'd be damned if he'd stand by and let her get to him, or any of the others, again. She wasnt' too far, and Quinn was quick and had the element of surprise. His eyes were only on her, full of hate and rage as she turned he'd already swung to strike. the non-bladed end of his staff cracked painfully into the side of her head and face and sent her to the ground. He didn't hesitate to follow up, spinning the staff to bring the blade around aimed for her neck. "I don't know what the hell you're doing here, bu-" he started, eyes glaring, But before he could get though the words he felt somebody grab him roughly from behind, pulling him away from the bright fey. He turned to try and fight them off as well and found two other fey there. He'd been so enraged by the sight of Vanya and intent on her injury, he hadn't even seen the others arrive. Having the sight meant you couldn't be affected by fey powers, unfortunately for the guardian, it also meant you couldn't sense more fey coming.

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
User Image

Vanya snapped at the bright fey that tried to help her after the boy had hit her. She stood up on her own, a bruise already forming across her cheek. "Not bad human. But one hit is all you will get." The bright fey said as she walked up to the man. "And I intend to make your life a living hell. It will be so much fun." She noticed that the others of the group were starting to wake up. That wasn't so much a bother as much as it was a pain. Getting hit had broken her concentration. "Take him, and we'll take care of the rest."

Cyric was the first to wake up immediately knowing that there were other fey around. When he saw Vanya and Quinn being 'escorted' away he started to act irrationally. He got up tearing off his human glamour to use what power he did have. He punched one of the men who tried to stop him before racing to Quinn. He heard Vanya laugh and he knew they were up a creek with little chance of help. There were too many to fight. He pushed past and punched others but he did get to the man who had Quinn. He held a blade to the mans throat. "You let him go or I slit your throat." He hissed.

The fey laughed. "I don't fear your boy. Remember- I've helped Vanya many times before. This time she says it'll be more fun that usual. Kill me and you'll have others to play with." The fey man smirked. "Besides- you are wanted in the court as well. Strayed from your friends have you. Bad luck."

Nathaniel woke up but immediately felt as if a blanket of lead was lying over him. "What the hell?!" he shouted as the others were starting to rise. He looked up and saw bright blue green eyes smiling down at him. "Oh don't move now shifter. Would hate for you to get injured while we take what is ours. Don't worry your little mind." The female fey said in a sing songy voice. She put a finger to his lips. "Now quiet as we conclude our business." She giggled and left him. The were tried to shout but no words escaped his lips. He was unable to shout or move. But he still tried.

Jesse after hearing a laugh and Nathaniel shouting she was up, her sword in hand. "What the hell- can't we sleep one night without being attacked? Geir c'mon get up. Bright fey to fight."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff