Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
User Image

Cyric's head popped up as Gwen called Quinn a traitor. "Are your people absolutely out of their minds? We took Cicero to the elves and he's been under their watch. Despite the fact that he-" He started and then was stopped. A hand had covered his mouth. He looked to see Jesse shaking her head, her hand over his lips. He glared at her and pulled her hand away. "They should stop blaming him and Cicero who obviously has changed and let him go find and kill her."

Erik frowned. If anyone is to be held accountable for Cicero getting lose its us. And me for not shutting the door." THe human said quietly templing his fingers. "And Savina getting loose was an accident. But apparently you don't see or believe in accidents do you? s**t happens when you leave something guarded but the magic keeping them there unwatched." He said thoughtfully. "Besides if memory serves, that and talking to Cicero. He hates Savina and can't wait to kill her and end the troubles as Cyric so nicely put"

The were sat in the corner watching the currently unpleasant debate going on. He remembered meeting both of the ancients. While he was in protective mode when he met Cicero, the ancients worry over the others and over Quinn seemed to outwardly mean he changed. He never wanted to cross paths with Savina again. It made tail between legs and hiding all too wonderful of an idea. He shivered at that thought and the memories that came along with it. "I like the idea of Cicero getting Savina and ending her. Just a shifters outlook on it. I mean I don't have any say but still- that is how I'd remedy it."

User Image

Both Quinn and Gwen's eyes fell to Cyric as he spoke, two pairs of eyes almost exact copies of one another. Jesse covered his mouth and Gwen and Quinn glanced back to one another and both sorta half shrugged in response to the out of their minds question, a surprisingly similar movement. "They've always been a bit... harsh." Quinn said, his mind still trying work all of this out. "Harsh is delicate." Gwen added. Quinn sighed when Cyric said they should just let Cicero go kill Savina. "As much as I want Savina dead, I don't think killing her would be in Cicero's best interest. It would just prove to my people that he's still willing to kill and thus hasn't changed at all... It wouldn't get us any further than where we are now..." Gwen looked a little annoyed at that. "Although, by all means, let him do it. It'd certainly solve our problems." Quinn glared at her for that and she shrugged, looking to Erik. "You're right," She agreed about the group being accountable and Quinn frowned. "but bringing that information to light would solve nothing and only create more problems for everybody involved."

A thought crossed Quinns' mind. "What about mom and dad?" He asked and she answered with an immediate "Both fine. Under close watch but... then again so am I." Quinn raised a brow at that and Gwen smiled. "You know mom, she made sure I was able to sneak off long enough to warn you... I can't be gone for too long without arousing suspicion though." Quinn was relieved that his family hadn't taken any of the blame at least.

"So, what are the repercussions of him being labled a traitor?" The question came from Vevian and Quinn glanced back to his twin, wondering much the same. "They want you brought back alive, so there's that at least." Quinn's voice was sarcastic as he said "Finally some good news. Let me guess, Cicero doesn't get the same curotsey?" Gwen didn't seem to remourseful as she shook her head in a no and continued. "They want to give you a trial... My guess is they want to make an example out of you." Quinn's frown stayed. "That'd be mine as well... Who is looking for me?" Gwen's face looked more grim as she said "anybody that can be spared... there's a handful of us looking you and Cicero, teams of two." Quinn swore... alone he had a good chance of winning a fight, against a pair he had next to none... "If they find you're their orders are to bring you back to await a trial..." Her eyes glanced around the group, not exactly warmly, but still she added. "I'm the only one who knows you're traveling with... such a unique, group... that information made it easier for me to find you, but still, I expect somebody will find you sooner or later. Being with this group... I'm not sure how that will be treated." aka, it would make Quinn look even more guilty being found in a group with three fey... and it could potentially condem the group as well. Quinn swore. "I won't let it happen."

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
User Image

Cyric groaned letting his head fall painfully onto the table again. "Great...hunted by the queen and now by guardians." He grumbled. He ignored his previous words of letting his hand go. Blindly he searched for Quinn's hand and grabbed it squeezing it tightly. "IF it comes down to it I'm not letting you go without a fight."

Erik pinched the bridge of his nose. "This is all fun talk. But I just heard someone say food was coming. Gwen. I think it's time to take a seat. Food will make this easier to... figuratively digest." He said diplomatically. He pulled a seat over with one hand and motioned to it. "Please. Join us."

Jesse scratched her head. "I don't think that food will make this easier..." She started before she saw the food coming out. "I think I may have been mistaken. Food will definitely make this better." Nathaniel chuckled. "Food makes all discussions better." He grinned. "Always worked with the old man."

User Image

Quinn felt Cyric's hand once again and he gave the halfblood a small smile, squeezing it back. This news was bad... He had no idea how it could play out but... he was confident as always... However, when the blonde mentioned fighting a concerned look filtered over Quinn's face and once again both Quinn and Gwen's eyes found Cyric. "Cyric," Quinn started before his sister stepped in. "You could try." her tone indicated that she would expect him to fail. It was a tricky situation... finding Quinn with fey would be problematic... but if the fey were to attack too they'd be signing their own death warrants... after all, he and all of their people were trained specifically to fight fey... individually they were strong fighters, in teams they were rarely beaten. "If somebody does show up... For once I'll admit that a fight may not be the best option."

"That's a first." Lisile muttered from across the table, earning her a glare from Quinn, she just smiled once more. Erik brought up his point and Gwen looked at him questioningly, as though trying to figure out any motives behind the invite. She opened her mouth to say something and Quinn abruptly said. "Just shut up and sit down already." Pushing her roughly towards a chair. Gwen turned and punched him back, it was in the shoulder, but she made sure to make it sting. Despite the slightly aggressive display from the siblings and the disturbing conversation preluding all of this, the two smiled at eachother. Despite appearances and speech between the two, the twins were still quite close... however their way of showing affection was more often through violence than anything else. Gwen did take a seat after that, sitting on the other side of her brother from Cyric.

Geir chuckled at Jesse. "I agree with furry here, Food always makes things better." Vevian glanced to the theif. "It's always sleeping and food for you, isn't it?" She asked and he grinned. "What? They're both great." Vevian smiled and shook her head. Kailin was still staying as quiet as he possibly could and trying to remain unnoticed. Trying to shake off the mood Gwens news had brought Quinn put on a grin. "I can think of a few things to make that list better." He said, tossing Cyric a quick and teasing glance and laughing at his sister's eye roll. "You sure that blood loss isn't getting to your head?" She asked sarcastically and Quinn smirked "A little bloodloss never hurt."

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
User Image

Jesse chuckled a little as everyone was debating on what was better than food. "Well finding a nice place to read and eat would be good. Or sleep then read and eat. Or sparring. We haven't gotten to do that in a while have we? We should spar when ever we wake up Vevian. It'll be fun." The red head said excited. Even if she was tired and feeling absolutely dead, sparring was something that she loved doing.

Erik shook his head at Quinn. "We aren't talking about things like that before dinner Quinn. Its not polite." He had a devious grin on his face from that. He heard Cyric chuckle a little, the half blood turning his head a little to look at Quinn. "A bath makes that list better." he let go of the guardian's hand long enough to poke him in the arm. "Blood loss always hurts. Bad Quinn."

Nathaniel scrubbed his face with a palm. All the bad puns and eluding to after food activities was silly. He smelled food and all of his priorities were laid out quickly. "Screw what ever plans you have. Food's here and I know where my loyalty lies for tonight." The man said rubbing his hands together as the food was brought out an laid before them.

User Image

Dinner went on, and it was a smidge awkward at times with both guardians present, but more often than not it stayed relaxed, light hearted and joking. Gwen seemed to have trouble figuring out the group, and at first stayed relatively quiet unless egged on by her brother. That started to change throughout the meal, at least until everyone finally dispersed for the night, planning lots of rest and relaxation for the next few days so that they could recover, maybe learn more about this mysterious 'key', and prepare themselves to look for the next one.

Quinn went of with Cyric, who insisted on patching the guardian's wound up despite Quinn telling him it'd be fine on it's own. The night tolled on... Quinn had managed to get some sleep the first half but... he woke up restless, his mind flooded with the massage his sister had brought for him, tossing and turning over scenarios and possibilities. He stayed like that for an hour or two, every once and a while glancing down to Cyric's sleepign form beside him. Even in the dark, the sight of the blonde lightened his problems, at least for a moment anyways. Finally, he couldn't take staying awake in the silent room and decided he needed to move. He stood up, softly and quietly, doing his best not to wake the sleeping blonde, he silently slipped on clothes and slipped outside.

Outside it was chilly still, but in the distance the sky was beginning to turn the faintest of colors, indicating a sunrise not too far off. He stayed there for a moment watching it before he tensed, hearing footsteps, and relaxed after a moment, recognizing them. "You're still bad at relaxingI see." Quinn glanced backwards at Gwen. "Like you're any different." He pointed out and she didn't argue. She walked up next to him for a moment, looking at the sky as well, her mind probably contemplating the same things he was... how could they fix all of this. "Spar me?" Quinn finally asked. Gwen looked skeptical, but it was teasingly so. "You're injured." Quinn grinned "I've sparred you with worse." Gwen laughed. "that you have." With that, the two went around back and began their spar, spears and all as they always did.

The rhythm of the battle was slow at first, testing eachother for any new strengths or weaknesses before the pace skyrocketed to their normal speed. There was a certain dance like elegance in a spar where the two individuals knew eachother, and their moves, so well. They developed an impossible pace, but only because they knew how the other would block, how they'd recover, which move would come next... their bodies were fighting a battle that their minds were four steps ahead in. Both were striking with the strength to injure or worse, but both trusted the other to be skilled enough to block it. They continued like this as the sun began to rise, both of them looking happy, like this was the pinnicle of fun for them. With their minds so focused on the battle, there was no time for worrying about claims of traitors and the fates of ancients.

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
User Image

Cyric had been sleeping well, the sunlight starting to slowly creep onto him as the sun began to rise. He had started to have a bad dream and was woken up when he saw a face he cared about ripped away from him. He sat up with a start a hand outstretched, heart pounding. Taking a deep shaky breath he looked around. Tavern, wood walls, bed, sunshine. Not in labyrinth. He thought of going back to bed turning to see if Quinn was still there. The guardian wasn't. A confused and worried frown crossed teh blondes still somewhat sleepy face. With a grumble he found his clothes and wrestled on a pair of pants, a shirt that he left unbuttoned and a jacket. He started to think up lies as to why he was up. The best one he could think of that was somewhat a truth was that sunlight was better gotten outside.

He padded barefoot down the stairs and gave a wave to one of the ladies who had favored them with lots of food the night before. He didn't want to be a bother. He walked out into the brisk air and sighed a little. No stale air and sunlight, sweet wonderful sunlight after almost three days of darkness. He heard the sound of fighting and frowned heading to find where it was happening. Jesse's door and Vevian's were closed when he walked out. He had a feeling he knew who it was.

He walked over to see Quinn and Gwen fighting. He felt a jolt of 'oh god what the hell was he thinking!' before he realized it was just sparring. The halfblood sighed rolling his eyes. Walking quietly he found a spot in the sun and decided to sit and wait and watch for a while. Not like he was going to go back to bed any time soon.

User Image

As the twins fight continued, the rest of the world began to wake and move. The sun was rising and vevian was up with it as per usual, but leaving her room for the main dinning area revealed nobody, there was a bit of fuss about a fight and so she decided to go outside and investigate, guessing just who could be the cause, considering the fight that had happened the last time Gwen had found the group. Sure enough, she saw the guardians sparring and Cyric watching... she stood for a moment, eyes locked on the duel... her and Deyn had always sparred well, but it'd never been anything quite like this... She shook her head, moving forward to take a seat next to the halfblood. "It almost doesn't seem like a spar..." She said watching a moment before glancing over to Cyric. "How are you feeling?" She asked, having noticed the blonde to be worse for wear last night.

Gwen and Quinn continued oblivious to the presence of the others, or if they did notice they didn't show them any mind. Blow after blow was exchanged and blocked, pulling out the time spent sparring until Quinn finaly managed to overpower his sister. A strong strike loosened her grip on her spear as she blocked, and for once it seemed like Quinn had taken the lead. He was quick to follow up, and so was she. Gwen knew she couldn't defend after the last fail at it, so she launched herself fearlessly foward, her shoulder catching him in the ribs as she ducked low under his swing. Quinn stumbled back and as he hurried to block, she focused in on his weakness and struck there, knowing his block would fail. She'd switched to the blunt end of her spear as she struck, and sure enough Quinn's footing hadn't been stable enough after the stumble and his block failed, spear slipping from one hand as the butt of hers slammed into his injured side. He grit his teeth and tried not to miss a step, he slashed back at her, spinning the spear around to reposition it but he'd already been slowed down, and she was speeding up with an anticipation of victory. Quinn was playing catch up now, Gwen four moves ahead, Quinn only two. Finally she faked high and dropped low, catching his knees with the staff, forcing him down and she was there, a killing blow stopped at his throat.

There was a silent moment before she pulled back. "Still scrambling to keep up Quinn." He grumbled something, pushing the blade away as she pulled it up. "You got lucky." He said and she raised a brow. "You forgot you were injured." She said bluntly, it was something her brother was notorious for... Ignoring an injury was bad... succumbing to it was worse, but the best was to be aware of it but still work around it. He felt the warm blood seeping through bandages and had a moment to think that Cyric wouldn't be happy with him... but he shook his head, a smile coming to his face, Gwens as well. It was always a good feeling after a spar where there was no holding back. She gave Quinn a hand up, pointing out. "Your darling little sunshine is looking a little concerned for you... perhaps you lost harder than you think." she said mockingly. Quinn rolled his eyes but glanced around looking for the blonde. Well, it wasn't a glare, but... there was a definite unhappiness about something in that look as Quinn turned to meet it. Despite that, his smile still grew... it was almost the way somebody smiled caught with their hand in the cookie jar, that 'yeah i'm doing something i probably shouldn't but... what's done is done lets move on' sorta look. "Awake already Nikoshi?"

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
User Image

Cyric heard someone walking closer and turned to look. A smile crossed his face as he saw it was Vevian. He heard her speak and made a noncommital sound. "It probably isn't for them. More competition and practice. They do have to be ready for anything a fey can throw at them." He said quietly as to not disturb the fighting pair. He didn't think they would hear over the ring of blades and the solid thwack of wood but still. It was like watching a weapon dance in the courts. One didn't break the tense and beautiful silence with loud words. Not until the victor was shown.

He turned his attention back to the fighting as he leaned against the smaller woman. "I'm fine... would be better if my dolt of a boyfriend actually slept longer than an hour." He said with a sigh. "Bad dreams woke me up...scared like no other, him gone and so I went searching. Found sunlight and a sibling rivalry match. I like watching you and Deyn fight much better. You did it for fun, for a different sort of joy. These two.....not sure if they aren't actually out to kill each other or not..." He added as he watched the spar.

The blonde relaxed into quietly commenting on the sparring with Vevian. The sun making him relaxed, while there was a level of unease when he saw Gwen take the upper hand. He knew what was coming when he saw the guardian flag just a second. THe sister took the advantage, primed for the attack. It was a well played move and it ended with her being the victor. A well thought out dance but Cyric didn't like the outcome. This despite his appreciation for a well executed fight. "And now all my hard work at patching him up is undone." Cyric grumbled with a heavy sigh. He wasn't going to move as he met Quinn's eyes.

"Yeah awake already. Something about losing what kept the bad dreams at bay kinda makes you wake up earlier than planned." Blue eyes shifted colors just enough as he looked the guardian over. Blood was spotting the bandages he'd put over the injuries Quinn received from the chimera. "Good job on keeping at his weakness Gwen. Impeccably executed and followed through. Couldn't ask for a more definite finish." He felt like being sarcastic but he couldn't. The fight was well done and he had nothing but admiration for the fight he had witnessed. It wasn't exactly how he wished it would have turned out but it was still well done.

User Image

Vevian leaned a little against Cyric as well to keep it balanced, glad to hear him say he was fine, but a bit concerned about the mention of nightmares. She frowned a little, hearing Quinn wasn’t sleeping much either… “Deyn and I… although it was practice, there was always still a level of lightheartedness to it… they look like they’re doing it to survive.” It was just as Cyric had said, they had to be ready for anything with what they were raised to do, but it was still an odd thing to contemplate. Vevian watched the match with Cyric, cringing a little when she saw the blow that hit Quinn in his wounds. “At least Quinn heals fast…” She said, although she didnt’ sound too optimistic. Fast healing or no, it wouldn’t heal if he kept reopening it, but the fight had ended and Quinn had lost.

A look of guilt flashed across Quinn’s face at the mention of bad dreams… He didn’t like the fact Cyric was having them either. “Sorry Nikoshi, I couldn’t sleep either so I went for a walk instead.” Or more to clear his head… sitting in the dark and contemplating all of these ‘traitor’ problems had started to drive him crazy… he felt pent up, stifled… he’d needed fresh air, he’d needed to move, to do something, anything other than dwell on problems. Gwen apparently had been in a similar boat. He saw The blonde’s eyes looking him over as he spoke and he saw the slight shift in them as well.

Gwen raised a brow at her brother as he apologized, but before she could remark, Cyric mentioned her win and her eyes slid to the blonde, a flash of confusion evident. Was he being sarcastic? It didn’t sound so, but… then again she didn’t know him well enough…. Was he trying to compliment her? What would a motive be for that? She certainly didn’t need his encouragement. Quinn, sensing his sister was about to say something possibly regrettable, cut in, jokingly of course, with “Gee, thanks for the support Nikoshi.” but he smiled as he said it. It turned Gwen’s attention back to her brother. “Remember your injuries next time and you won’t need the ‘support.’” Quinn smirked, glancing at his sister confidently and with a determined look. “You’re right, you’ll need the support next time. Don’t worry, I’m sure Cyric won’t switch sides just because you’re losing.” She rolled her eyes. “I hardly need support, and you’re getting a bit ahead of yourself there Quinn, how often have you beaten me again?” Annoyance flashed across Quinn’s face before he laughed. “First time for everything Gwen.” and she shoved him, a simple one handed push in his shoulder. Quinn didn’t expect it and stumbled, but simply looked at his sister with another smirk and she rolled her eyes once more.

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
User Image

Cyric rolled his eyes at Quinn's dramatics. "I enjoy watching you fight Quinn. You know that, watching someone fight on your level and be able to best you is also a pleasure. I can see why they've trained you to fight creatures like me." He said with a wry smile. He had tried not to notice that Gwen was more than likely to say something but he really wanted to know what it was. He frowned as she punched her brother in the shoulder and he fell over. "So now breakfast right? Food and then sleep again? Or sparring?" He asked.

Jesse and Nathaniel had walked out. Nathan was working through a muffin while Jesse rattled on about the food she wanted to eat in order for breakfast. When she heard Cyric talk about sparring she brightened up. "Sparring? Whose sparring who? And can I get in?" She asked ruffling her hair. She hadn't had the time or the care to put it in a braid when she got up. It had grown alot and was far more difficult to hide under her hat anymore. She looked over the others. Seemed Quinn and Gwen had already sparred, Cyric and Vevian were just watching. "Will you be able to spar with your arm all bandaged Vevian?" She asked seeing the tell tale white of gauze from under her sleeve.

Cyric looked up at Jesse as she spoke and then to Vevian when the red head said Vevian was injured. "Vevian? What the hell happened? When did you get hurt?" He asked worry making his voice pitch oh so slightly higher.

User Image

Quinn smirked a little as Cyric spoke. He did know all of that, or he figured as much… but… He’d spoken up in an attempt to help Gwen who raised a brow as Cyric said they’d been trained to fight creatures like him. Finally, she laughed. “Not creatures like you sunshine, Ancients.” There was a big difference there… and it was hard to know how to take that… She was basically pointing out to Cyric that he was much more pathetic than what she had been trained to fight… essentially telling him not to flatter himself. But, at the same time Quinn couldn’t help but notice it was one of the first times he’d ever seen or heard his sister differentiate between different fey and not just lump them all together in the same group as ancients with a big ‘bad’ label stuck on them. Cyric spoke of their next course of action and Quinn replied “All sound good, although I’m not so sure in that order. I’d be up for more spars.” He said with a smirk to which Vevian pointed out. “You’re still bleeding from the last one.” And Quinn glanced down as though just realizing blood was spotting the bandages.

Gwen shortened her spear, sliding it around to her back, done with this. She’d had her spar with her brother, nobody else would stand up half so well as far as she was concerned, and she wasn’t want to hang around for talking purposes. “I’m going to get cleaned up. Have fun "sparring" Quinn.” She said, a tone in her voice suggesting that she didn’t actually consider what they did a spar so to speak. She walked off and Quinn looked after her. “Well… she didn’t say anything directly insulting that time…. maybe her people skills are improving?”

Lisile was awake and had found her way outside as well, catching the end of the exchange. She gave a short laugh as Quinn asked that. “Because a subtle insult is so much better than a direct one?” Quinn gave a shrug, he’d take what he could get at this point. The fact that Gwen hadn’t managed to get into a fight with anybody else yet was all he could really ask for.

Vevian glanced back as she heard footsteps and her eyes found Jesse and Nathaniel. “Quinn and Gwenn were sparring, but I’ll glad join you” Vevian offered, she would be thankful for a spar… She’d had a lot on her mind as well. Last night she had re-wrapped her wound, done hastily in the dull light. The bleeding had stopped… but it was undoubtedly a bite wound, large across her forearm where multiple teeth and sank in. It was now wrapped in stark white bandages and her heart skipped a beat when Jesse asked about her being able to spar like that. She knew she’d have to tell them eventually… just… so if she did shift the next moon… but even thinking that seemed awkward and impossible and all sorts of strange things… Cyric pitched in his concern and now eyes were on her…. The ex-soldier put on a smile and held up the bandaged arm. “It’s fine, just got caught on the rock walls in the labyrinth.” She explained… well… lied. But the lie was well said, and afterwards she dropped her arm once more, but subconsciously placing it so that her body almost completely blocked the view of it from Jesse and Cyric. Her eyes fell back to Jesse, changing the topic back to sparring. “What type of spar are you thinking?”

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
User Image

Erik had gotten up when Lisile had and followed her down to find the group. He heard Gwen's quip at Cyric and shook his head. He muttered something that ancients were still fey but he didn't say it too loudly. He saw Cyric sink back a little and knew that the blonde had taken it a little personally. He leaned against the wall as Jesse asked about Vevian's injury. "You might want to get it looked at, your shooting arm was shaky when we were running from the chimera." He said plainly. "Don't want to get an infection you know."

Nathaniel nodded, his brow furrowed. "And where we were in the labyrinth... that was pretty grimey....." He added trying to remember what happened. He remembered chasing her and her punching him and then waking up.

Jesse sighed a little. "Was going to say fists or swords but I think you getting your arm better is a better idea." She said scratching her head. "Fighting with an injury doesn't help you learn anything other than to try not to get hurt worse." She ran a hand through her hair and tilted her head to the side. "Ohhh I know we get you fixed up and then we spar. Fix both problems at once."

User Image

Vevian frowned when Erik pointed out that her shooting had been a little shaky… she knew it was true but still… Nathaniel added about the labyrinth being grimy and she nodded. “it was still fresh while shooting at the chimera, but it’s doing better today. I cleaned it well and bandaged it properly,” She glanced to Nathaniel “You were well asleep by that point.” That wasn’t a lie, she did clean and bandage it well, and Nathaniel had been out after their ‘chase’ “One benefit of army training is learning how to take care of your own wounds.”

Lisile watched the exchange silently, her eyes on Vevian, her face passive, thoughts flipping through her mind and a worst case scenario forming. Quinn gave a shrug when Jesse said fighting with an injury didn’t help anything, muttering “it’s not necessarily terrible...” but… so says the one who was doing that earlier. A quick glance to Cyric proved the blonde wasn’t happy with the situation. “Red’s right though, that would fix the problem.”

The relaxed look stayed on Vevian’s face as she shook her head. “It’s as fixed up as it’s going to get without Cyric healing it, and Cyric, you don’t need to fix every little cut… you’re tired too after everything, and recovering from a head wound as well?” She pointed out, switching the concern over from herself to Cyric. “It’ll be fine, and if you’re that worried about it you can check in on it in a few days once you’re feeling better too.” She figured she’d have to tell them eventually but… just a few more days to try and figure it out herself, to think of something… to avoid the problem a little bit longer, it wouldn’t hurt anything.

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
User Image

The halfblood gave her a wolfish smile. "I got to soak in water and the sun this morning. I am doing far better than I was when we were locked underground. You need to stop using the bad habits learned from Deyn and let me make sure you are alright. No amount of trying to shift topics will stop me from worrying." He poked her. "You are as bad as when he was hiding frost bite."

Erik rolled his eyes. "How about this- I'll take the kids inside and they will leave you two alone. We will get breakfast ordered and sit around and plan the rest of our day. You two find a room. Check her arm out and come down for food. Sound like a plan?" He asked. It seemed Vevian wasn't going to let the blonde check her injury with others around maybe if it was just him and her.

Jesse's stomach rumbled. "I agree with Erik's plan." Nathaniel nodded though he had no plan of actually sitting for breakfast. At least not right at that moment. "Sounds good. I'm hungry." He said with a small smile. Cyric grinned. "Oh look majority vote. Good. Now are you going to cause trouble and I nee to carry you?" He asked Vevian jokingly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff