Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
d a n i E L L E xxxxh a i n e s L E E

She couldn't help but watch him a moment interact with Moko. It was the cutest thing ever and she wished she had a camera in that moment. But then again, she was glad that she didn't because it would have looked very strange of her to take a picture of a stranger with her cat, an animal she considered her baby. Still... she could take a mental picture...

Her face burned bright red as he complimented her on her glasses. She really hadn't put much thought into them, because she really did need them, so she never really even considered how she looked in them. She knew they could be in the way quite a bit... but she was finding herself wanting to wear them even more, especially around this particular male. God, she was starting to sound like a high schooler in her head. She was trying to impress her neighbor... a stranger... a very good looking stranger her cat approved of. "Strange... we like our tea the same." She chuckled, trying to get over her flusteredness by disappearing back into the kitchen to get her own cup as she listened to him talk once more.

"Ah ha! So you do go out. I wonder though, where it is that you go. If you're a writer... I bet you go to the library." She smiled as she came back out, looking almost triumphant in her detective work. "Is that what you do for a living? Write?" What a living that must be. That was probably why he was granted so much leave time, because he really wasn't on too tight of a schedule. She wondered what it was like to have such time to leisure about... She couldn't even remember a time where she did absolutely nothing. It must be really nice...

Dani moved over to the couch. She hated being rude, but she had to get work done in order to get to sleep at a decent hour. She could easily talk and type at the same time. She picked up on that skill very quickly while she was at work because her boss loved talking to her while she was in the middle of typing documents for him. After being screamed at a couple of times that she shouldn't type what she was saying but what she was reading, she got the hang of it pretty quickly just to get the man that paid her to shut up.

stuck on this road, where everything is the samexxxxxxxxxxxxxx
just another day, of being lost in this dreamxxxxxxx

...wake me up.

Tricky Glitch

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx D a r i u sx S o l o n
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Immortal Descendant of Atlantis
User Image

Colors and promises
How to be 【brave】
How can I... when I'm afraid
I have died every day, waiting for you
Darling dont be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years

════════════════════════════

Darius nodded, setting the cat down on the floor once again so he could take the tea. He glanced away, smiling just a bit as she began drawing conclusions and trying to paint an image of who he was. "Let's just say its more for the sake of my recovery. My job doesn't involve a lot of time to myself." he took a sip of the tea. He drank this stuff as often as he could at home, just one more way to keep himself close to her. He followed her over and partially sat on the back end of the couch, watching her prep her work as he lifted the mug in the one hand to his mouth.

"I'll wait until you're finished before I start pressing questions on you."
                                            He assured her with a little humor in his voice. He was always patient while she did her work, not bothering her until she was able to get done... then he could bother her all he liked. Hot and bothered...

Of course those thoughts didn't take long to mak him want to touch her again. He glanced away, finishing the tea as he considered how he might do so when finally he leaned a bit to look at her "You know, if its not too strange an offer, I could rub your shoulders while you write."

User Image

Beloved Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Nodding her head, she stored the information away. So he was a writer, but it was help to with his recovery of... whatever it was that he was on leave from. She still hadn't really found out what he did for a living that had him take such a long leave, but she supposed he would tell her eventually. If they continued to hang out. Though with the way he was talking, he wanted to get to know her more and she would not disagree to that.

Spending a little time working, she finished typing up the documents and sent it off to her boss, the silence slightly killing her. However as she grabbed a book and a writing utensil he spoke again. Giving him an uncertain look, she contemplated the idea. Her shoulders were really bugging her... and she couldn't remember the last time she had a massage... "As long as you promise nothing weird." Dani gave him a pointed look before going back to her book. She hated doing research...

...wake me up.

Tricky Glitch

User Image

Colors and promises
How to be 【brave】

Darius snickered. She had every right to be suspicious, and while for a passing fraction of a second he thought she was asking him to promise that he himself was nothing weird, he corrected himself and moved to stand more directly behind her, setting down the cup of tea. "On my honor." He said, leaving it at that. He wasn't going to go on about how he wouldn't dream of moving too fast with her, especially considering where his mind was at right now. That being said, he'd been more patient than most men could stand to this point. He had to be patient just to get her to love him enough to handle the truth.

He set his hands on her shoulders gently and slowly worked his thumbs into the muscles bordering the shoulder blade. Now and then the tips of his thumbs would gently slide up the side of her neck and it took him a moment or two to realize he was staring at the skin there. He shook his head a bit, immediately questioning himself if he had been lacking in his feeding. He didn't want to bite her again... he couldn't live with himself if he lost her on the same mistake.

User Image

Beloved Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

For the first couple of moments she was still focused on her research, but he just seemed to know exactly where to rub and he was getting every single one of her knots out. It wasn't long that she felt her eyes close in bliss from having her shoulders rubbed and that was just her shoulders. She could only imagine the wonder he could work over her entire back if he was able to do so well.

She moaned softly in satisfaction as she felt all of her knots loosen, not aware of the inner struggle her neighbor seemed to be having. "You're not a massage therapist are you?" She inquired to him, how could he not be with hands like these?!

...wake me up.

Tricky Glitch

User Image

Colors and promises
How to be 【brave】

Darius trailed his fingers through her hair a little when he felt the internal strain starting to settle. He smiled softly and was tempted to lean in and kiss her neck, slide his hands down the front of her shoulders until he could grasp her- damnit stop! He leaned over her a little to laugh "I'm starting to think it'll be worth my while to keep you guessing. Besides, is it so strange I can massage? Surely you bump into men all the time who are good at more than one thing." of course he was being sarcastic... he made for damn certain he kept men away from her whenever he could. Sure, it left with with a little guilt. She must have thought herself pretty dull and uninteresting with no males showing even the slightest intrigue, as if she were some sixty year old librarian. If she knew the sorts of thoughts men had for her in the public spectrum.... eh, well... that would probably make his chances even worse. He wasn't too far a cry from those perverts, apart from how much he loved her and was determined to spend eternity with her.

User Image

Beloved Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

It was taking her a couple of minutes to respond to him speaking to her. It wasn't that she wasn't listening, she was. She was just finding herself relaxing even more under his magic hands and she wasn't finding the energy to move enough to speak. Plus, it wasn't exactly a topic she liked to talk about.

"I don't run into men at all really outside of work and school and even then its for brief periods of time unless it's my boss." Dani said, she could feel herself dozing, and that was a bad thing, but she didn't want him to stop. She could feel her head leaning back as her body relaxed. "I'm starting to think I have man plague or something. Or that I'm supposed to spend my life alone." The brunette murmured, feeling her eyes close again. She hadn't even realized she had opened them long enough to stare at the ceiling.

...wake me up.

Tricky Glitch

User Image

Colors and promises
How to be 【brave】

Darius watched her, a soft smile to his eyes. Yeah, seemed it did get to her after all... but it would be a thing of the past once she accepted him again. Gently he stroked back some of her hair before moving a hand under her chin to lightly turn her head towards him "If I were fortunate enough to have a woman like you at my side, you would never be alone." sure, he was laying it on thick... playing hard to get wasn't his strong suit after all this time. He wanted to skip past the noise of introductions, and how-you've-been's, get right back to loving her as she deserved to be loved. "You should get some sleep... call in sick tomorrow. They can handle a day without you..." but i cant...

He shifted a pillow on the couch so she could lie down on it and stepped into the hall to grab a blanket for her from the closet, returning and holding it out to place over her. He was actually hoping to get her to sleep. If they shared a dream, he wouldn't have to hold back. As far as she would know it would be her own desires... which part of it would be... but not entirely. Still, it would be very easy to have her warm up to him so long as she believed it was completely her idea.

User Image

Beloved Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Her eyes opened the moment she had felt his hand on her skin, turning her head. Her heart pounded in her chest. No man had ever spoken to her like that, and she could feel his words boil beneath her skin. If she hadn't been so tired, she knew those words could have stirred something else within her, but the thought of sleep was so compelling. What he was suggesting was something she had wanted to do for the longest time. It was never a question if she wanted to skip a day, but more of a if she could afford to take the day off. Before, she never could afford it... Now...

"But my homework..." Dani's voice was soft, and she already knew she was losing the battle when he disappeared down the hall and came back with a blanket. She was still fighting to keep her eyes open. The saving grace that was keeping her awake was her glasses. As long as she didn't remove those she knew she wouldn't fall asleep.

...wake me up.

Tricky Glitch

User Image

Colors and promises
How to be 【brave】

Darius nodded "Yes, yes, you can get to that tomorrow" He tucked the blanket up to her shoulders and reached for her glasses at the arch of her nose, slipping them away and folding them. He set those and her books on the coffee table then pet her cat once more before turning off her lights. Moving to the door, he glanced back once more before closing it behind him and moving back to his own room a few doors down. He was halfway to his bed before his phone began ringing in his back pocket. He blinked and reached for it, seeing it was another enforcer. He hesitated then shook his head and tossed it to his own couch, making his way to the bedroom and laying down. The desire to share a dream with her almost made it too hard to fall asleep, but eventually he managed.

User Image

Beloved Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

The moment she felt her glasses off her face was the moment she had lost the battle. She hadn't even stayed awake long enough to know that Darius had left, shutting the door behind him. It was the first time in a long time that she had gotten some actual sleep and it was a well night's rest... and it was on the couch.

She felt strong hands on her shoulders, massaging slowly, working out the knots in them before moving down her back in an almost sensual manner. She felt herself moan as they got to her lower back, causing her to arch slightly and close her eyes. She couldn't remember the last time she had gotten a real back massage... and then they were turning her to face them and she saw Darius there... and then he was kissing her. Not the soft kind of sensual soft, but heat, passion... love, and she wasn't pushing him away. In fact she was trying to pull him on top of her even more...

Shooting upright, she felt the heat on her face as she remembered the dream almost to a tee... She couldn't believe she was having sex dreams about her neighbor... She had only met him for the first time last night. Yes, she had seen him around before and thought that he was good looking, but she had never dreamed about him, at least not that she could remember. Covering her eyes with her hand, she groaned softly as she shifted her legs a bit... She needed a shower...

...wake me up.

Tricky Glitch

User Image

Colors and promises
How to be 【brave】

Darius jerked awake just as suddenly as she had, cringing and lifting a hand to his head. Damn... he gave a small smile and sat up, heading for the shower... bleh... at least he fell asleep in his clothes from the evening prior. He washed up, got changed at a reasonable pace, and went back to the bed. Should he go over? Maybe not... he'd let that simmer for awhile. Going to grab the phone he had tossed to the floor, the smile immediately left him. There were quite a few missed calls... well it was too early to call him back now. Most immortals would be fast asleep by this time of day, as he should have been. How could he though? Now he just wanted to go over there and make those dreams reality.

He sat on the edge of the bed before laying back, setting the phone wherever gravity decided to take it. It would be nice if he could "texting" her... he had started getting the hang of it last time around.

User Image

Beloved Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Feeling washed and clean and not.... She found herself in the kitchen staring at her answering machine. There were quite a few calls, she was surprised she hadn't been woken up by her telephone. Cringing a bit, she realized what time it was... Pressing the play back button, it was nothing but her boss. Sighing heavily, she deleted all of the messages before grabbing her phone. "Yes, Mr. Damasus, I know what time it is.... I know.... I haven't been feeling well... I did type those documents.... they're in your email... I can come by later if I'm feeling better... I can do everything from home... No.... Of course I want to keep my job! ... I'll be in tomorrow... Have a good day, sir." She clicked the phone, ready to toss it at the wall. She didn't though.

Making her way to the coffee pot she started up a fresh brew. She hadn't gotten any homework done and now she had to crack down. Damn her neighbor for being a bad influence... but he was so very... Ugh, shaking her head she reached for the sugar tub that she kept her supply of the sweet stuff in.. only to find it empty. Staring in dismay, she could already see how her day was going to go. This was ridiculous! 'But... it gives me an excuse to see him...' She couldn't believe herself! She wasn't going over there...

Not even a minute later she had her cylinder tub in hand and she was knocking on his door. She was weak...

...wake me up.

Tricky Glitch

User Image

Colors and promises
How to be 【brave】

Darius came out of his room, listening to the messages as he walked to the fridge. It was Victor... he sounded a bit tense, but didn't want to leave anything too personal in the message in case his phone fell into the wrong hands. He kept saying he needed to answer his phone and to call him back immediately. Somehow, it didn't leave Darius with too much concern. He reached into the fridge, skipping past the fruits and assorted junk foods that tasted good to him. Pudding was one of his favorites, but he'd hardly say that outright... still, there was an abnormal amount of it in the fridge, giving him away. He especially loved that whole, crushed oreo cookie pudding with the gummy worms mixed in. That stuff was amazing!

What he aimed for, was one of the bags of blood stacked in the fridge. He pushed the bag against his teeth and began drinking while he finished listening and deleting his messages. It was then that he heard a knock at the door, causing him to turn his head and pull the bag of blood away. He had a pretty good idea who it was and he scrambled to throw the blood bag into the sink, some of it splattering out onto the counter. He ran to the door and sure enough he saw her. He felt a bit of blood still at his lips so he quickly wiped it away with the back of his hand, but he answered the door before checking the few drops that had splashed onto his shirt. "Good morning Dani." he greeted with some enthusiasm. "Looking for some company on your day of freedom?"

User Image

Beloved Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

She couldn't stop the smile from spreading across her face, not even sure why, until she saw the blood on his shirt. "Oh my god, are you alright?" She asked taking a step towards him reaching out to touch his shirt. There was blood, and while it was only a few drops of it... was he bleeding? She immediately went into nurture mode and started checking him for any kind of cuts or scrapes that would leave that kind of stain. She wasn't seeing anything though.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" Dani asked frantically, completely forgetting about the sugar that she needed for her coffee. Her main priority was to make sure he was alright.

...wake me up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out