Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
d a n i E L L E xxxxh a i n e s L E E

Her head definitely hurt, and she definitely needed to stop blushing because of this man. She nodded her head though in agreement, trying to keep herself from leaning her head into his hand. His body was cold, she realized. Turning to her television though, she really wasn't sure if there would be anything good on. "Well there are usually detective shows on... or the news... or Maury..." She wrinkled her nose at the last one as she reached out to the coffee table to grab the remote control and turn the television on. "Some movies are on.." Dani said flipping though the channels.

stuck on this road, where everything is the samexxxxxxxxxxxxxx
just another day, of being lost in this dreamxxxxxxx

...wake me up.

Tricky Glitch

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx D a r i u sx S o l o n
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Immortal Descendant of Atlantis
User Image

Colors and promises
How to be 【brave】
How can I... when I'm afraid
I have died every day, waiting for you
Darling dont be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years

════════════════════════════

Darius snickered and got up to grab a blanket, as he always had, returning to lay it over the both of them "I'm surprised he really let you have the week off. Any other time where you're not having a nervous breakdown, you would be frantic about the idea of missing one day, let alone a week." he nudged her playfully.

User Image

Beloved Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

She felt herself getting even closer to him without even realizing it, leaving on CSI when she found it while channel surfing. She felt herself blush a bit as he talked about her calling off work. She hadn't realized he had been in her home still while she had made the phone call. Even worse the fact that he seemed to know she was a bit of a workaholic. She loved working herself down to the bone, even if her boss was a pain in the a**. "He isn't happy that I'm taking the week off. I know when I go back everything will be a pile of mess and I'll have to make heads or tails of it. The day I go back I'll probably get home extremely late. Maybe I should bring slippers with me to work..." Dani pondered out loud, not even thinking that he would protest the idea for her being gone longer than her normal shift. She really didn't know the extent of how long he waited.

...wake me up.

Tricky Glitch

User Image

Colors and promises
How to be 【brave】

Darius' mouth thinned, trying not to laugh at her. Seemed as good a time as any to bring up one of the advantages of becoming immortal "Well, just so it's out there, if you were to become like me you wouldn't have to work there anymore. My job is more than enough... though I suppose I could find you something if you ended up missing work too much." there was something old fashioned in him that wanted to work for her so she wouldn't have to lift a finger the rest of her life, but he knew better than to think Dani would be happy with that. "And if they ever treated you like your boss does, i'd have their heads." he snickered, knowing it wouldn't be a problem. He was far too intimidating to younger immortals for any problems to happen.

User Image

Beloved Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

The brunette felt herself freeze slightly. Become... like him? She wasn't sure how she felt about that considering she was still trying to get over the face that he himself wasn't human and that she apparently knew him before, but freaked out to the point where she had to have her memories erased. She was still trying to get over the fact that someone had even erased her memories to begin with. How was that even fair to her? Looking over to him, she was confused. "But aren't you some kind of experiment? How is that even transferable to another person?" Dani asked him, trying not to get the image of a vampire in her head, but it was looking more and more like that was exactly what he was. He was a vampire. Fangs and all.

...wake me up.

Tricky Glitch

User Image

Colors and promises
How to be 【brave】

Darius smiled softly. She really was trying this time around, he couldn't have felt happier than he did now with the silent sense that his chances were looking very good. "Well... it's no easy thing, I assure you... however, the nanos can reproduce themselves... if you think of it as a disease, then it's possible to infect someone else... or maybe more like antibodies? I cant say for sure... there has to be a better word than infection... still, with enough blood they can sustain themselves and after a few hours, it holds. They take a bit of time to change you, putting you at peek physical condition, curing any underlying illness you may have had... even things like genetic cancers. The best of yourself..." he would leave it at that... needn't scare her off with the details of feeding her his blood, or the amount of pain it would put her through. That could wait for later... though he made a note to tell her well before she decided if she would or not "That question can wait a long time though... even if you've aged, they'll restore your youthfulness. My only concern is you getting hurt in the meantime... but aside from your average stumbling about, I dont think you're at too great a risk of being seriously hurt." yet...

User Image

Beloved Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

She eyed him suspiciously. She was getting a sense that he wasn't telling her everything. That or he was hiding something from her in general. Something she hoped that couldn't possibly be bigger than him being a vampire. "Is there a reason you think I am at great risk of being hurt?" She asked him, turning to face him and realizing they were in fact alot closer than she had thought. It made her forget her train of thought for a minute...

"But... I will be turned...?"

...wake me up.

Tricky Glitch

User Image

Colors and promises
How to be 【brave】

Darius looked at her when she moved to face him. He took a moment to stare into her eyes, even leaning in slightly as if he were about to kiss her but stopped, blinking and glancing away "I'd rather not get into that just yet... I worry that may take it too far. Just know that if there is a risk, i'll keep you safe from it." after all, the guy was after him, he tried to blow up HIS car... he wouldn't try to hurt Dani when he wanted him dead... right? He didn't really believe that... but he didn't need to worry about it yet, since she was taking the week off. He could keep her in his sights as much as he needed.

He paused again before answering the second question, then gave a sad sort of smile "Of course you always have a choice. I would like very much to spend eternity with you... but if you dont want to live in our world, you can forget I was ever here, and i'll leave you be."

User Image

Beloved Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

He essentially answered her question without answering it at all. There was some force out there that was possibly out to hurt her. She had a feeling it had to do with him, but she wanted to believe, even though they just met, that he would tell her when it was dire to tell her. He wanted to focus on getting her to like him, and she wasn't finding it hard to do so. As long as he was honest.

As he answered her second question, she could feel the sadness coming off of him, and it made her worry for a second, but... "So.. if I chose... not to be with you.... I don't get to remember you?" Dani asked, not wanting to seem upset about it, but the thought that even if she didn't choose to be with him, she wouldn't get the choice to know him at all.

...wake me up.

Tricky Glitch

User Image

Colors and promises
How to be 【brave】

Darius gave a half shrug "It's the rules of the game im afraid. I may be old but I'm not on the council so I have no say in the matter. If a mortal figures out what we are, we cant risk exposure and leave the memories intact. You're permitted to explain things to your life mate, but every so often its not enough... it cant even be my call to say if you can know about us in the long term while you decide, because I cant read your mind to be sure you're being honest." He looked to her and, unable to fight it anymore, he raised a hand to gently brush her cheek. "Does it really bother you to forget me if you end up not wanting me?" he asked, becoming a bit more coy.

User Image

Beloved Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Well that wasn't fair at all. It was like he didn't even get to chose for himself if she got to remember at all, even if she was deciding. If it did come to that, her chances didn't look very good considering how many times she had been wiped... She wondered if there was any side effects from having her memory erased so many times. What if she forgot something important?! Her thoughts were slightly panicked before she came back to reality. Her cheeks burned red again when his hand brushed it softly. His voice was so smooth.... "W-Well, just because I may not want to spend eternity with you doesn't mean I wouldn't want to know you. T-That doesn't seem fair to me.... You and me should decide if we wanted to continue to know each other even if you're not... human." She felt herself hesitate on the word. He looked human enough, but she wasn't really sure... He was a vampire. She had seen it... but... other than that... he was nice....

...wake me up.

Tricky Glitch

User Image

Colors and promises
How to be 【brave】

Darius smirked a little, "Well if it's that much of a problem, I suppose I can still seek you out afterwords. Trouble is, when you're under the impression that im human you tend to fall for me rather quickly." He wasn't hiding how smug he was over it. It was nice to know that on personality alone, he was very much desired by his lifemate... though the nanos did play their part.

User Image

Beloved Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

She felt even more flustered when he spoke. She really couldn't even come up with a reply to that. She didn't know if it was true or not. How was she to even know that he didn't try seducing her either? She didn't. She didn't see him as a liar either, but... to make himself look good she wouldn't doubt it, if even a little bit. "W-well....." She felt herself stuttering, unsure of what to say. So she just ended up looking off to the side with a blush on her face.

...wake me up.

Tricky Glitch

User Image

Colors and promises
How to be 【brave】

Darius snickered "I know this isn't easy for you. I really cant thank you enough for baring with it. I just wouldn't want to get in the way of you finding someone you could be happy with... not that I haven't done it already but... well I still have faith in our working out." open mouth, insert foot.

User Image

Beloved Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

It took a moment for her to comprehend what he had just said. Or rather it took her a moment to make sure she had heard correctly. He... did what? All this time she had thought something was wrong with her, especially when it came to men, and really Darius had something to do with it. As her mind wrapped around the thought more and more, she felt her face redden for a completely different reason. Taking the pillow at the end of the couch, she raised it up and smacked him repeatedly. "All this time! All this time I thought there was something wrong with me! That I was unappealing! And it was you! You made every single one go away!" She smacked him to punctuate sentences or certain words. She couldn't believe him!

...wake me up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out