Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Tycoon

3,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
~Katanna~

hmmm we can throw like a mini party for the four of us u no with video games and snacks n make the best of it ^^

DUH DUMBASS twisted
~Ken~

"We can do that or We can go hit up the sushi bar when the meeting is over, on the house!!!!" looks at Kat and Yuu in his head: i think there just in love or these 2 just hate each other.

Distinct Tycoon

3,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
~Katanna~

GOOD THINKIN KEN ^^ gives ken a thumbs up and an innocent smile

in head: and if they fall asleep i can kill off Yuu, naaaa ill wait till later muwahahahahaha twisted
~Yuu~

"i'm all for the sushi bar! ^w^" yuu agreed, raising his hand. In it was a paper ball, which he threw at Katanna again. "I know you're mocking me, you evil chick." twisted You'll see...

Distinct Tycoon

3,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
~Katanna~

HEY that wasnt so nice >:U and if you must know i am mocking you twisted deal with it boii she threw a random students pencil at him for payback What now fagot
~ken~

ken see the pencil flying . catch's pencil before it hits Yuu."KaT what do u think your doing u can poke someone eye out and Yuu stop throwing paper balls"

Distinct Tycoon

3,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
~Katanna~

i was plannin on hittin Yuu in the eye till u caught the pencil stare
~Yuu~

"Yeah woman! Are you insane?!" Yuu commented. Wait a minute... We're in such a small area, and he caught it so fast. O__O This guy has the hair AND the fast reflexes! Yuu stared at Ken for a moment... "You play a sport of any kind?"
~Ken~

you two are like little kids. maybe i do Yuu

Distinct Tycoon

3,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
~Katanna~

it was quiet so katanna just glared over at Yuu with an evil look to sort of set him off course but he ended scarin the crap out of her when he asked ken if he played sports
~Ken~

"i am the new secritary eitha right?"
~Yuu~

"Who ya callin' a kid?? This is habit! And a fun one at that! And what kinda answer is 'maybe i do,yuu...' I wanna know, give me details!" Yuu exclaimed. He's mysterious, i say! Must know him before Katanna!

Distinct Tycoon

3,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
~Katanna~

yes u r the new Secretary not Secretary eitha its just Secretary ok ^^ hahaha
oh and hey ken i want you to come ova to my place today so we can hang n get to know eachotha kk ^^

no its not a date -.-
~Yuu~

....sits there in silence.... =_='

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out