• Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
User Image

xxxxxx
                                      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                      ___________YukikoRei Fujika

_________________________________ Cupid piece
                                      The waiter give a frown at Yukiko then he walked way from the table.. She watched oli getting shy and she couldn't help but laughed at him. Her heart drops when he told her he doesn't know if they going out. “ well, you shouldn't kiss someone if you don't know if you going out with them.” she told him as she looked way from him. “ I want to but it also up to you” she told him as she started to play with the talbe. The waiter come back with there drinks and give Oli a evil smirk as he walked way from them. Yukiko pick up her drink and about to drink it then she stopped. “ I love you Oli but I need you feel the same way.” she told him.
                                      User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

★★He listened as Yukiko began lecturing him on how he shouldn't kiss someone if they weren't going out. Chuckling mentally because she was the one that kissed him first. Then she told him that she wanted to go out but it was up to him as well. When the waiter came back he couldn't help but notice that he had given him quite a creepy smile. He thought it was about time to leave. Once he heard her say that she loved him it brought a smile on his face. His eyes looked to her as his smile faded, "After everything that's happened today, after everything that has been said... You still don't think that I love you." Slowly he placed his hand over the drink in her hand, grabbed it placed it on the table then pulled out his wallet and grabbed enough money for the drinks. "I think that we should so some where with a little less," His glaze went over to the waiter, Distractions." He looked back to Yukiko slowly got up and held his hand out for her.

★★

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

8,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
User Image

xxxxxx
                                      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

] “ I don't know what to think, to tell you the truth.” she told him as she about to take a sip of her drink then Oli placed his hand over her cup. “ ok..” she said as she watched him took her drink out of her hand and given the waiter a look. Yukiko blinks her eyes as she stared at her drink then at Oli hand. She slid her hand into his and stood up from her seat. “ so this mean we are going out then?” she asked in a happy tone. She started to purr little as she get so happy then she quickly stopped purring as noticed what she did. She hopped he didn't noticed what she did, she quickly looked way from him..
User Image
User Image

★★Oli was happy that she had taken his hand. But then he heard a purring noise, the cafe must have owned a cat. Slightly he shrugged not really wanting to look for it at this moment then twirled her as she stood. He looked over to the waiter, now glaring at him, he gave him a grin, winked then walked out with Yukiko hand in hand. When they got back out into the sunlight he noticed that it was slowly setting. They had about another hour and a half before it was dark so he looked at her and asked, "Did you go souvenir shopping yet? 'Cause we are leaving tomorrow y'know." He said the last part in a teasing manner. Though he knew that they would have to talk about the whole dating thing, but he kind of just wanted to spend some time with her with out having to worry about it at this moment. Just enjoy it. The talking could come later.

★★

8,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
User Image

xxxxxx
                                      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

She let out a small sighed as he thought there was a cat in the cafe and didn't know it from from her. They walked out of the cafe with his hand holding hers,she smile bit until he said something about souvenirs and tomorrow is the day they are leaving back home. She quickly stopped and stared at him for a few minutes. “ oh s**t I forgot..” she told him as she smack her forehead then she let go of his hand. “ go head back to the hotel,i need to do few things.” she told him in a low voice.. she also forgot tonight is the night where she becomes a neko.. her mother told her if the moon light touched her sky she be come her real self.. it in the blood line. Yukiko just keep it hidden from everyone and she doesn't want Oli to know she a freak. She give him a quick kiss before she ran off .
User Image
User Image

★★Oli watched as Yukiko smaked her forehead then let go of his hand. Then she told him that she needed to do something back at the hotel and then ran off... again. He went after her but the streets became crowded, losing sight of her. Cursing under his breath... Well she did need to go to the hotel so he could meet up with her there. Slowly he looked around wondering if there was anything he needed. He should give her a little time to do her errands before heading back. In the corner of his eye he saw a little panda themed shop. A small smile spread on his lips then he walked over to it. He thought of the panda Yukiko had on her purse. It was a tad bit old, maybe she would like a new one? Once in the shop he looked around, nothing but pandas. One of the workers came up to him and asked if there was anything she could help with, he couldn't help but notice the tone in her voice had a hint of flirtation. He gave her a smile and told her, "No thanks. I'm just looking for something for my girlfriend." Still smiling, the girl excused her self then left him alone. Sure it was a little bit of a white lie but... He felt happy when he called her his girlfriend. Then he found a few 'couple' items. There was one that stood out to him the most, a cute bow with panda print and a bandanna with the same print. She could wear the bow and he could wear the bandanna as a bracelet. With a smile he picked it up and headed over to the cashier.

★★Once his shopping was over he headed back over to the hotel. He had his hands in his pockets, letting the panda bag hang on his wrist. Once in the lobby he looked around wondering if Yukiko was down there doing her buisness and slightly hoping that he didn't run into Lee after what had just happened only an hour earlier after their show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces