Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User Image

★★As Oli walked back to the hotel Yukiko in hand she spoke to him and he hushed her, she needed to save all the strength she needed to rest up. When they arrived to the hotel, her band mates met them and Lee took her from him. He was still his cold self but his thanks seemed genuine so he let it go. As they began to walk away he heard her say his name, he took a step toward them but Lee had turned around, saying that he had hurt her and to never touch her again. "Wha-?" Before he could ask why they were already off. Confused by what Lee just said he asked himself, "I hurt her? I just freaking saved her!?... What the hell is going on??" He put his hand on his face and shook his head frantically. He was beyond confused at this point and he more than likely knew that they would take her to their room so it seemed he needed to find a place to crash until this all blows over tomorrow. Taking a deep breath he walked around the lobby for a bit trying to clear up his over stimulated brain. Once calm enough he made his way up to the rooms and knocked on one of his 'friends' doors. "Think I can crash on the floor? Not really wanting to sleep in my room." The two of them laughed at him and teased him of the on going feud between him and Yukiko and when they were just going to finally make up with each other and one of them teased to actually make out to make up. Oli made a face at them and told them, "Like that's ever going to happen!" They spent the rest of the night joking around and playing games.

★★

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

8,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
User Image

xxxxxx
                                      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                      ___________YukikoRei Fujika

_________________________________ Cupid piece
                                      The next morning Yukiko wakes up and noticed lee was by her. She placed her hand on her head as she groans. Her head still hurt and she sat up and she kicked off her covers. She looked around the room tried to find Oli, she decided to go find him. She walked out of her bedroom as she leans on the wall, she still feel weak from last night but she remember that Oli saved her from those men. She saw few people she knew walked by her and she stopped them. “ Hey have you see Oli?” she asked them in a low voice . They told her where they saw him at and she thank them. She walked up to a other room and knock on it. She was hopping that Oli is still there so she can talk to him. She ran her free hand through her hair as she sighed. ' if he wasn't there I would have been...” she shook her head as she closed her eyes and leaned on the door. She should stay in bed but she a strong headed girl. The door open slowly and she open her eyes to see Oli's friend at the door. “ Is Oli here?” she asked him in a low and weak voice.
                                      User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

★★Oli was exhausted after that all nighter the three of them pulled, he barely stirred when someone knocked on the door. He could hear a soft mumbles then silence. Footsteps came closer to him then his friend shook him, "Oli, Yukiko is here. She doesn't look so good... So... Yeah, get up." He slightly groaned when his friend shook him but he slowly made his way up and rubbed his eyes. He looked over to the door and saw Yukiko leaning against the door, she really didn't look good! "Crap, you should be resting!" With a little bit of a grunt he got up slipped his shoes back on and hurried over to her, "Thanks for housing me last night, I'll treat for lunch." He smiled back to them then slipped one of her arms around him. He slowly made their way back down the hall, "I'm never going to hear the end of this from Lee." He muttered, then brought his attention to Yukiko, "And you, what are you doing up looking for me? What's so important you had to come find me?.... Stupid." He said the last part softly but this was just reckless, how know was she could have been drugged with and like hell he'd let her go out today. He'd tell the teacher that she was sick or something...

★★

8,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
User Image

xxxxxx
                                      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

“ you don't need to worried about lee.. he just making sure that I don't get hurt again by someone I used to love.” she said in a low voice. “ I was looking for you to say thank you for what you did last night...even though you hate me... for some odd reason.” she add as they make it to their room before she sat down she grabbed Oli and pulled him closer to her and she kissed him. She let him go and looks way from him and placed her hand on her bed.. “ the class going to leave soon ,so you should go..i will be fine by myself.” she said to him in a low voice as she laid down and closed her eyes.. Yukiko fallen to sleep fast and with a small smile on her lips.. are they becoming friends again or is he just acting nice to her because she doesn't feel good? She doesn't care right now it was nice to see him care.color]
User Image
User Image

★★Oli was first taken back that she just said that Lee was only looking out for her to make sure that she didn't get hurt by someone she had use to loved. Then she had gone and kissed him! And then she told him to hurry up so he didn't miss the day trip, and turns and falls asleep just like that! This was all happening to fast. But he did as she told him he walked out and down to the lobby in a dazed state. Apparently everyone noticed that something was off cause his friends came up to him and asked why it looked like he had a slight fever. "Ah... I'm not sick or anything... Something happened earlier that I'd care not to talk about." Sure his face felt hot so he guessed that his face was a pink color if they though he had a fever. He did notice however that Lee was glaring at him from across the group. I don't have enough energy to deal with him and all the madness of Yukiko! His friends backed off of his case a bit but reminded him that he still owed them lunch, this helped his mind get off of the Yukiko matter a bit.

★★As the day passed on to noon he only thought of Yukiko a hand full of times but every time he just got more and more confused. Had the drug they made her took the night before have been making her say such things, was it making him tease him? Or did she actually like him? And if so how could he have broken her heart already without even knowing? It got to a point that he got so confused the room began to spin. He sat at a bench as all the other students wondered off getting souvenir and taking pictures to show off when they went back home. The more he tired not to think about her the more and more he thought about her as the day went by. This was draining the life out of him!

8,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
User Image

xxxxxx
                                      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Yukiko rolled over to her side and stared at the door as she yawned little.. she slowly got out of her bed and grabbed the small panda that was on her bag “ Oli, back then I loved you...but you broken my heart.” she said to the bear and she sat the bear on her pillow. ' I should go take a shower before Oli comes back.' she thought to herself as she grabbed her towel and head into the shower. Once she in the shower she started to sing a song that she made for Oli when he broken her heart. Tears run down her face as the water washed them way. “ only way to not fall for you again is to hate you.” she thought out loud as she wrapped the towel around her body and she stepped out of the shower. She looked over at the counter of the bathroom and noticed that she left her clothes in the bedroom.. ' great Yukiko … you left your outfit in the bedroom...let hope Oli doesn't come back.' she opened the bathroom door and quickly walked out and looked for some clothes to wear. She looked over at the bear again. “what should I do panda...am I having these feeling again? No no I can't he broken my heart and he hates me.” she said to in as she touched her finger to her lips. “ his lips are soft.”
User Image
User Image

★★Oli only becoming more and more confused and getting 'sicker', he asked if he could go back to the hotel for the rest of the day. The teacher agreed and told him to be careful and to watch over Yukiko as well. His head began to hurt more when he said her name but he nodded then began making his way back to the hotel. It took a little while for him to return. As he walked down the corridor he lightly messaged the back of his neck lightly. Closing his eyes as he opened the door and walked into the room. Slowly he looked up, fresh flowery scent filled his nose and also steamed water. Hazel eyes looked up to see white ivory calf's, thighs, then a white towel. Looking up the towel he saw fresh wet green hair. After moments it finally hit him, he gasped then quickly exited the room saying, "S-sorry. I didn't mean too!" As the door slammed behind him he bent down and held his head in his hands. Oh... My... God... Did I just...? Staying still he had no idea what she would do to him now! Was she finally felling better? Then it hit him, what if she remembered what happened and blamed it on him? Oh, no. Anything but that.

★★

8,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
User Image

xxxxxx
                                      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Yukiko suddenly snapped back to reality when she heard the door click open. ' oh good' she thought to herself as she slowly turned around to see Oli stared at her for a few seconds. Her hair dipping the water down to her shoulder as she stared back at Oli then he quickly said sorry to her and walked out of the room. Yukiko cheek turned pink as she stared at the door for few more second then she quickly went into the bathroom and got dressed. She walked out of the bathroom then opened the bedroom door. “ you can come back in.. sorry I should off stay in the bathroom". She blushed some more as she started to play with her hair. "what are you doing back so early? are you feeling ok Oli?" she asked him as she leaned down to feel his forehead
User Image
User Image

★★Oli looked up to Yukiko when the door opened, she was wearing clothes thankfully. She told him that he could come back in and that she was sorry, then she leaned down to feel his forehead. His cheeks flushed red as he peered at her through the tips of his bangs. As he stared into her emerald eyes his face got redder. He gulped, "I-I'm not sick or anything..." Averting his eyes, "So-sorry for walking in on you. I swear I didn't mean to!" He closed his eyes at the thought and turned his head away. Covering his face with his hands again, the image of her bathed body, covered by a towel engulfed his mind. Now his ears were getting red.

★★

8,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
User Image

xxxxxx
                                      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

“are you sure you not sick? You are getting more red.” she said to him to him as she leans in to kissed his forehead then she took a stepped back. “ no it alright know you didn't mean to” she told him with a smiled then she noticed that Oli turning more red. His whole face looked like a bright red tomato. Yukiko couldn't helped herself but giggled little to herself as she shook her head at him. “ well I am going out to get some food.” she said as she walked back into the bedroom and put on her shoes then she grabbed her notebook with a pen stuck out of the bind. She hasn't ate since last night .Yukiko walked back out of the room and smirks. .“ you need to stop think about me in the towel.she told him before she walked down the hall way
User Image
User Image

★★As Yukiko walked back into the room he only got more red when she kissed his forehead. When she came back out Oli knew she knew what he was thinking. As she walked off he got up saying, "I-I was not!" Then he followed after her trying to get him self together. Placing his hands into his pockets he told her, "At least let me come with..." He paused, wanting to say something nice but instead said, "Everyone'll kill me if you go missing again." Looking away he mentally beat himself up. That was all he could say? Every one would beat him up?! Not, oh I'm worried about you?! He took a deep breath then sighed, nothing he could do about it now...

★★

8,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
User Image

xxxxxx
                                      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Yukiko smirked when he yelled little as he told her he wasn't thinking about her in the towel. “i didn't say you couldn't come but there on condition don't go off and kiss some random girl.” she said to him in a half joking voice. what she saw that day still hurt her for some odd reason . She flashed him a small smile then laughed little. “ The only one you have to worried about is Lee.” she told him as she shook her head as she thought of Lee beating up Oli.. Both Oli and Lee are strong and they can beat up each other really good. She walked out of the hotel, the bright sun blinded Yukiko eyes for a few second and she quickly turn her head in to Oli chest . The bright light starting to give Yukiko a small headache. She stood there for a few minutes then she pulled way. “er sorry about that ,the sun was hurting my eyes.” she told him as she walked way from him and head to the dinner down the block
User Image
User Image

★★Oli was a little taken back when Yukiko said that he could come but he couldn't go off and kiss a random girl. He opened his mouth to ask why he would do that but for some odd reason he couldn't make the words come. Then she laughed as said Lee would be the only one he'd have to worry about. Sure that was true but there were many boys on this trip that liked her and if anything happened to her on his watch they'd be after him. His eyes moved to her when she turned her head into his chest. His first reaction was to lift his hand to her head but he gripped his hand and smiled a little, "It's fine." He kept to her side as they walked over and into the diner. They got a seat quickly, which was good. It was a booth. He sat on one side and got comfortable. When they come to get their drink order he asked for a cup of water and hot tea. He looked over to Yukiko and wondered why she thought that he would go around randomly kissing strangers. There was a hint of sadness larking in his eyes...

★★

8,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
User Image

xxxxxx
                                      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

She told the waiter that she wants coke for her drink as she placed her notebook on the table and she started to write a new song for her band. She hummed little as she looked up from her note book and stared at Oli, she noticed hint of sadness in his eyes. “ Is something wrong?” she asked him as the waiter drops off there drinks and she order pancake with strawberry on with three over easy eggs, four piece bacon and hash brown. Yukiko started to play with her her straw in her drink. “ Lee going to be pissed if he know you near me ...but I don't care.” she said as she took a sipped of her drink and started to write again. It was a love song but she doesn't know who she writing for .. she just had it randomly popped into her head. Tonight her band is going to play for their school, they asked the teachers if they can.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff