Welcome to Gaia! ::

emikura's Husband

Dedicated Husband

11,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100

"I don't know. I guess there are some things that you can't learn from a book. He seems like the type that spent all his time reading books. Not just books but educational books. Maybe you should tell him to read some fantasy stuff -- Stuff that would be at the level of people around his age." Adeliena shrugged. She wanted to avoid doing it herself. She spent so much time avoiding books that she had no examples. She'd even have to sit for more than half of the night to study her schedule so she wouldn't become confused by it, though she supposed in first year you really just followed your housemates.

Yun had found her courage-- Enough to slip over to the door while crouching down and peek in. She couldn't exactly leave them anyways. She'd left the prefect and had followed the boys who already knew where the common room was, how everything worked and what the password was. She pretty much had no choice but to stick close to them. When she would have normally ignored her curiosity and left, she went with it and only cracked the door enough to peek in, still squatting in the effort to make herself smaller and less noticeable.

Shy Lover

Elise had accidentally let out a groan. She hadn’t wanted to deal with Xavier any more than she had to, however, she supposed that since Xavier had lost interest in Adeliena, it would have to be her to tell him… whenever that time came. By then, they’d made it back to the Slytherin common room. It was rather dreary, but the green tint from the lake made it look surprisingly beautiful for such a dreary place. ”I’ll deal with it when the time comes,” she muttered, accidentally reverting to speaking in French. It’d suddenly hit Elise that she was ready to drop if she didn’t sleep soon—she hadn’t realized how much energy it’d taken not to go off on Xavier or just sitting on a train all day.

Fred was relieved that there was nothing on his face anymore, but was somewhat annoyed by the redness it’d left, probably from irritation. ”You weren’t very much help, were you?” Fred hit George in the arm to which the other replied: ”I got it off,” George frowned, holding up the now empty bottle. The twins did have to admit that there was a scare where the slimy substance engulfed Fred’s face, but he was fine now.

Fred quickly rinsed his face before turning to leave for the common room. However, he noticed that the door had been opened slightly as opposed to its usually shut position. He grabbed George by the shoulder, pointed and mouthed that they’d had company. George nodded. The twins passed Yun’’s squatting figure as if they hadn’t seen her and proceeded to walk around the school at random, making sure to avoid Filch as it had been past curfew.

emikura's Husband

Dedicated Husband

11,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pet Lover 100
"Maybe if it works and he has a lot to read.. He won't be a bother." Even though Adeliena had napped she could still feel herself growing drowsy though she knew there was a long night ahead of her of studying. At least Elise has reverted to French -- The language was a lot easier on Adeliena since it was her first.

Yun was perfectly still and frozen in place-- She knew she had to follow them to find the common room though. She wondered as she walked if it was scary to get caught after bedtime. She was a first year. It occurred to her that she could just walk around and cry and some one would take her back to the common room. She followed them though, not sure what she felt comfortable with in this school yet. She was in the middle of her own thoughts when she'd felt some one grasp her and she gave a louder scream than it probably seemed like she could, and the high pitch of it only made it ring out further and louder. She'd never had anyone grab her so suddenly except for her little brother -- It'd scared her and not only that but now she'd grown anxious that her 'chubby' body build had been discovered, though right now she was nothing more than a bag of bones with a small layer of muscle.

Shy Lover

”Merlin’s beard,” Fred yelped, covering Yun’s mouth as quickly as he could. It hadn’t been very effective as her voice still echoed through the corridors. ”Calm down he urged the girl, to which she complied quicker than he’d expected. He’d set her back onto her feet, holding onto her shoulders. ”H-hey… are you okay?” Fred’s face fell upon noticing that the girl had been tearing up and probably trying her best not to break out into tears. ”We didn’t mean to scare you—it’s just we knew you were following us, and after that nasty bit with Fred’s face…” the twins looked at each other and then back to Yun. ”I smell a cat.” ”Mrs. Norris,” Fred said, looking around. He frowned after no detection of a cat. ”Let’s go- if Mrs. Norris or Filch finds us, we’ll be in deep,” the twins had taken either side of Yun, guiding her towards the Gryffindor common room. The boys hadn’t wanted to leave her alone to get into trouble because they didn’t want to find out the rest of Yun’s prank arsenal first hand.

emikura's Husband

Dedicated Husband

11,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pet Lover 100
"Well I was.. gotten? scared." Yun was a bit confused by her own English and having people on both sides of her just made it worse. She couldn't help but ask if the cat was one of theirs though and at the no she asked "Why are walking toward?" Even with missing words in her English, they ended up taking a very long side trip to avoid everyone and Yun had found it a bit annoying when she'd been asked if she smelled anything. Couldn't they smell on their own? She continued giving them directions though and when they'd finally made it back into the common room she gave a quick "I'm sorry." Before slowly continuing and not looking up. "I wanted to give to you only not knowing the way back.. Followed." Though as she turned away obviously pouting she muttered that she should have just cried and pretended to be lost. The new problem was facing her though. She didn't know where her stuff was or where she should sleep at. Not really caring she settled her self into one of the big chairs, considering herself lucky to be wearing her uniform and robes already.

Shy Lover

Elise had risen early, not wanting to accidentally sleep in and miss breakfast. She also hadn’t wanted to be late to any of her classes. By the time she’d woken up, Adeliena was already up, so why wait any longer? Upon entering the Great Hall, Xavier and his assortment of books and girls had caught her eye. ”Seriously, if he has so many girls around him, how does he not understand?” She grimaced when she’d realized that they’d been feeding him. She didn’t pay much mind to the books- she’d just assumed that the girls were reading alongside Xavier. She sat at the Slytherin table and brought a plate closer to herself before placing food onto it.

”Okay, okay, I’m awake,” Mica slurred out at Hermione in attempts to get her to stop bothering her. She really didn’t want to, but she’d stood and started digging around her trunk for her uniform. Hermione hesitated. She stood for a couple of moments: it’d seemed that Mica was fully awake… ”Well, alright… I’ll see you later, then.” Hermione turned to make her way to the Great Hall. Mica rummaged around for a bit longer, in case Hermione would return to double check. After Mica was sure that Hermione wasn’t coming back, she crawled back into bed and buried herself. She laid there for a couple of minutes before finally dragging herself up: if she didn’t get to class on time, surely Hermione wasn’t going to leave her alone as long as they were together. Groaning, she threw off her pajamas and slipped into her uniform. It was in no way neat, but at least shed put it on.

On her way to the Great Hall she ran into Harry and Ron. Without saying anything (for she was too tired to put in the effort), she simply joined the two of them. ”Er, Mornin’, Mica.” Harry said, unsure of how else to greet the girl. They’d only sat with each other on the train, and now it seemed that she thought they were friends… Not that he minded, he didn’t, but it was somewhat… weird?

emikura's Husband

Dedicated Husband

11,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pet Lover 100

"Maybe he really is stupid." Even while Elise spoke English, Adeliena spoke French. She sat when Elise had and had slowly began to pick at her food. Since she was so tired she felt like she'd vomit, she didn't really bother with the food and instead took out her mirror just to make sure that her make up was still covering her tired look. She was pleased to see her glowing tan skin, make up so smooth it looked like she wasn't even wearing any aside from the obvious eyeliner on her upper eyelid and water line to make her eyes look longer. The tired girl was a bit confused at a sudden moisture on her lap and carefully pulled her hair back to find some think gooey substance on the ends.

Adeliena looked up to see many girls from many houses squealing jumping up though she was horrified to see them slipping and falling and coming up with the substance covering them. She jumped up but grasping the table and quickly pulled off her robes so the substance wouldn't sink through to her perfectly worn uniform and carefully draped it over her arm. She was more careful to avoid the gloo the was slinking out from under the tables and helped Elise up. "Quick. Take those robes off so they don't soak through to your uniform." She muttered. She was waiting to see the culprit get in trouble -- And see too it that her robes were replaced.

Xavier had also become confused though he noted that a peachy smell had hit him hard in the face so much that he felt the need to sneeze. He didn't bother to stand up, just with a wave of his wand got rid of the goo on his lap -- Of course being careful not to be seen by the teachers. He ended up loaning his services to many girls around him who had been crying -- The Ravenclaws were an emotional bunk after all.

Ron wasn't really worried about the girl talking to them. She seemed pretty decent a friend and he'd expected to make a lot of friends. "You look like hell." He commented as he looked at her. "Don't sleep well away from home or something?" Not that he was judging -- He was just a stupid kid that didn't bother to think about what came out of his mouth. When they'd finally gotten to the greathall -- It was rather late, a goo started filling the floor before they'd even sat down and Ron slid on the goo, falling straight on his back, nose wrinkling at the perfumed scent.

Yun had just been sitting with her feet up on the bench so no one would sit next to her with a manga setting against her legs so she could read easily and looked own under the table when the goo exploded out. She didn't say anything just smiled a little -- It wasn't strange, quite a few of the students were laughing, giggling, snickering and smiling over the actions of the students around them. She looked up and around, enjoying the reactions of what was going on around her. She didn't admire it too long though incase she were to look suspicious. She'd perfectly timed when she pushed the button till Fred and George were both standing and huddled together. It'd teach them to scare her in the middle of a dark hallway. Of course she looked up at them and watched them from behind her book. Many people were looking at them as well though.

Shy Lover

”Nah,” Mica yawned out, stretching in the progress. ”I slept fine; I just didn’t get to sleep as long as I wanted. That girl from the train- we share a room- woke me up and blabbed about the,” at this point she raised her hands and motioned quotation marks, importance of getting to class on time and all that stuff. She wouldn’t leave me alone until I got out of bed,” Mica whined, leaning onto Ron. She hadn’t realized that there was a slimey substance on the ground, and had accidentally caused Ron to slide. Mica fell as a result. Harry grinned, watching the two of them fall, though his smile quickly faded and was replaced by a look of surprise when he’d almost fallen too. When he was stable again, Harry offered a hand to both Ron and Mica, though Mica had simply thrown a handful of goop onto Harry. ”Really? Fine, I won’t help you,” he turned to Ron and offered his hand. Mica struggled to stand again, and once she had she’d started trying to wipe the goop off.

”Oh come on,” ”We just got here!” the twins waved their arms. Of course- they were rather notorious for pulling pranks around the school- that’s why everyone looked at them expectantly. They hadn’t yet done something as wide-spread as the great hall nor had they ever planned something for the first day of classes.

emikura's Husband

Dedicated Husband

11,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pet Lover 100
"Thanks mate." Ron muttered after getting over his shock and taking Harry's hand and carefully pulling himself up. He didn't want to fall back on on his bum after all. He looked at Mica. "Man. Sounds like you got it rough with her." He said, taking Mica by the arm and helping pull her up without giving her a chance to object and holding onto Harry for balance. He was a bit afraid to try and walk though since the thick substance had layered onto their clothes so well that there were lines from the floor to his sleeves, he was sure it would stay on the bottom of his shoes. He just took a couple steps back to grasp the door and looked around for his brothers.

Yun just continued looking at the twins, watching the conversation and listening hard, as many students who's fallen on the floor had. That had insisted many times they didn't know how to get rid of it. When that hadn't worked, the teachers had turned to the very capable Xavier -- Who simply shrugged. And when his clean robes had been pointed out "I just made it slide off. I don't know what it is or how to get rid of it." This seemed to take the teachers back a bit. Yun just found it amusing though. Of course they didn't know how to get rid of it. This was her own creation. Their only hope was to slowly magically remove it all as the mass seemed to get bigger.

There was a pleasure to almost everyone though when classes for the day had been canceled because they would need all teachers to help and missing even a couple classes would throw the schedule off for everyone unless it was planned. Yun was certainly happy over this. She walked -- About 5 inches above the mass, seeming to be walking on the air itself, and while other students were at least getting their shoes cleaned, she walked right out of the great hall, only flinging some off of her hand. Xavier didn't seem very annoyed at his cleaning job though, since he had a book held in front of his face as he waved his wand with a sleepy look on his face. He was obviously going back to bed at the end of the long spell process, though he did notice the goop was now ankle deep instead of just on the floor. He pointed it out to the teachers that the prank must have been bomb type were it'd expanded till the packages burst-- And they were probably on the bottom of the table. It wouldn't help much at finding out if it had been the twins or not. (.. =w= Yup. He didn't even notice Yun being suspicious enough to not even have to walk in it.)

Shy Lover

Mica stuck her tongue out at Harry. She seemed to be back to her usual self, now talking with more enthusiasm. ”What’s worse is that our room isn’t even full—it seems we’re the only two in there. The other girl never showed up. That means she’ll just nag at me and only me,” Mica continued to whine. Before she was able to settle at the table to eat breakfast, there was an announcement that the Great Hall was currently off limits while they tried to remove the goop, and that meals were instead to be held in the common rooms. Mica groaned in response. ”I should’ve just stayed in bed- I would’ve but I didn’t want that girl to nag me even more if I was late.” On a lighter note, at least they didn’t have to deal with classes until further notice- all teachers were busily trying to dispose of the stuff.

”Well, since we’ve the day off, what do you guys want to do?” Harry had directed his question more towards Ron, since he’d assumed that Mica’s answer would to be something along the lines of going back to sleep. It was bright and sunny outside—Harry wasn’t able to see very much of the school grounds since they’d arrived well past the time the sun had set. Before they’d left the Great Hall, an older student had made the stuff slide off of their robes.

Elise had followed Adeliena outside. She hadn’t anything better to do, and she couldn’t leave while Adeliena was in the middle of ranting about her robes or the fact that they didn’t have anyone they could pin the incident soon. Elise tried her best to listen, but had found it rather difficult: she’d much rather just sit around in the sun… Or perhaps she wanted to sit at the lake’s edge… Or walking was fine, really.

emikura's Husband

Dedicated Husband

11,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Ron took a few moments to think. What did he want to do. "Lets go eat and play some chest. And then when it's hotter later we can go outside. I bet a lot of the girls will have taken their robes off. Or changed into shorts if wear lucky!" He'd forgotten there was a girl walking with them though he didn't give her any less attention when he remembered.
"You gonna change? It'll be pretty warm later."
He wasn't really that interested but he tried to seem interested.. Though he didn't even glance her body over, just kinda looked at her face as he walked in the middle of her and Harry.

"You know I had to save for 11 months for these robes right? They could have been permanently ruined. And who would replace them? My parents couldn't." Adeliena continued to show her discontent and ended up stopping under a tree near the lake to breath deeply and calm down. Xavier at this point had randomly showed up and looked around in a rather cute manner to make sure no one was looking and proceeded to transfigure part of the tree into a very smooth bench shape and took his robes off, laying them across the bench. "You should sit and calm down." He said in a smooth voice, though Adeliena just looked like she might burst into tears. "Here. Let me give you some peace. I'll make it so your robes will never be ruined." He understood well -- Because he'd overheard the complaining. He took out his wand, casting a spell on the robes that was pretty well unknown. "The material really is nice. The quality is unimaginable." Adielena seemed to have calmed down before she could start crying again as extra attention was paid to the restoration and preservation of her robes. "Thanks." Adielena said in a rather shaky voice and then sniffled.

Yun had already returned to the common room ahead of everyone else to procure a comfortable corner seat. What appeared in front of her was interesting though. She dipped her finger into a colorful substance. What was it? She didn't know but the taste of fruit and sugar hit her mouth and after a little bit she picked up the piece of toast she's ran her finger across -- There were a variety of flavors of jelly and toast and there was some plain. She found her interest in the strawberry flavor though, grabbing a whole plate of the bread and jelly. Yun continued to eat with one hand and read her manga -- The common room had become densely populated by now but she was of course on her own because no one wanted to endure the awkwardness of sitting near her.

Shy Lover

”Huh?” Mica hadn’t been paying Ron very much mind as her stomach had made a sound of hunger. She’d been more interested in finding the food in the common room, and perhaps taking a nap. She hoped that she wouldn’t run into Hermione… Sure, she seemed nice and all, Mica guessed, but she didn’t want to spend any more time with her than necessary. ”Sure,” Mica replied, with no idea as to what Ron had said.

Harry’s face became somewhat heated when Ron had mentioned the older girls changing attire… He, however, had remembered Mica’s the existence the entire time and had let out a cough and a small ”Y-yeah,” in order to make himself not seem as perverted. Harry had noted that his effort had been wasted. As soon as they’d entered the common room, Mica had gone straight for the food. ”Do you have a chess set?” It didn’t seem like something that the school would provide, and Harry hadn’t a set of his own. Harry wasn’t even sure if he’d known how to play chess in the first place.

The common room had been pretty packed by the time that Harry, Ron and Mica had entered, so there was little space to settle. Mica eventually found herself plopped onto a chair next to Yun. It was somewhat weird that the perfectly fine chair had been unoccupied, but Mica didn’t mind nor did she think anything of it. She sprawled across the chair so that she was observing Yun. ”What’s that?” she motioned to the manga volume. It’d been unlike any book she’d seen—the pictures didn’t even more, not to mention that the style was very--- different. She watched as Yun flipped a page. As a result, Mica’s expression was very confused—she was reading the book backwards?

emikura's Husband

Dedicated Husband

11,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Yun was surprised when some one had suddenly appeared right next to her and leaning over to her. Normally no one was ever around her. "M-Manga." Her face went red as she slammed it shut. It was lucky she'd been in a rather innocent portion of her doujin. She shoved it in her bag quickly and silently shoved an entire piece of toast in her mouth so she wouldn't be expected to talk anymore.

"Of course. It's not very fancy and it's kinda old but it still works fine." Ron said as he plopped down in one of the chairs near Mica and began shoveling food in his mouth... At a slower rate than usual. The area was awkward and it was hard to eat without glancing around self consciously.

Shy Lover

”What?” Mica asked. She hadn’t any idea what a manga was. Also, why did the girl slam the book shut? What was there to be embarrassed about? Mica took a peek at the cover before Yun was able to shove it away, though had found nothing useful. The writing—if it was… Mica couldn’t really tell—was in a completely different language. ”Don’t eat too much at a time, you’ll probably choke yourself.” Mica shrugged, shifting so that she wasn’t leaning over Yun quite as much. She reached over for a slice of the toast that Yun had hoarded for herself and turned her attention to Harry and Ron.

”Er, could you explain the game? I’ve never really play--” Harry was cut off by the sudden movement of the pieces. D-did the pieces align themselves to their own spaces? He looked up at Ron, expecting to see the boy’s wand, but it was nowhere in sight. ”Did those pieces just… move?” Harry asked, his eyes watching the board. They were still, waiting for someone to give a command.

”Pretty much anything moves on its own,” Mica commented in response to Harry, before turning her attention back to Yun. ”Why were the pictures so… still?” Mica couldn’t think of a better word to use. From what she was used to, most, if not all pictures moved at least a little.

emikura's Husband

Dedicated Husband

11,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Yun struggled on to choke on the toast that was much dryer than she originally had thought and looked down, embarrassed. She hadn't eaten very much, very often though she was sure most everyone was vaguely familiar with breads -- She hadn't been allowed to eat many carbs though and the texture of the toast had caught her off guard. She had to turn away with her mouth in her hand after she swallowed to give a cough and quickly get a drink. "W-well... It is muggle made." She muttered in a low voice.

"You'll learn as we go. It's kinda hard to explain it-- Muggle made? Really? You keep muggle made things?" Ron was of course just imagining the strangest things -- Because that's what muggles had right? Strange things? He knew his dad would be curious to know about the stuff, though he was a bit disappointed when the girl had clammed up even more, muttering a simple "Of course..." He shrugged it off though and went back to playing the game with Harry, explaining his moves as he went so Harry could just learn from his moves. It's how he'd learned after all -- From watching Percy playing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff