Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

◤╱◢ l ◣╲◥ l ◤╱◢ l ◣╲◥ l ◤╱◢ l ◣╲◥ l ◤╱◢ l ◣╲◥ l ◤╱◢ l ◣╲◥ l ◤╱◢ l ◣╲◥ l NAMA SAYA...

User Image
                                                    Lucy closed her eyes and silently enjoyed the comfort of laying down with Alice on the hospital bed. She let her body relax, giving in to her still-present exhaustion. If it weren't for Alice suddenly holding onto her, Lucy would've given into the drugs and bodily stress. Lucy's eyes slowly opened as she drifted out of what almost was sleep. She felt and saw Alice holding her cautiously, but very much passionately. The meister said nothing as she heard her partner continuously apologize. The apologies were things she had heard for the past 48 hours, and although she appreciated that Alice wanted to make amends, she also knew it was unhealthy. Lucy had been watching her partner since the night they were out of sync. She witnessed her partner slowly spiraling into a never-ending hole of guilt and shame. It had to stop. Lucy had to convince Alice that everything was alright. Lucy felt back in sync with Alice, but she could only go so far without her partner. She needed to be met halfway by her weapon in order for the partnership to effectively function. Lucy wanted her partner back, she wanted her girlfriend back, she wanted her best friend back.

Without saying a word, Lucy pried herself away from Alice's arms. She pushed herself up from the bed and swung her leg around Alice, bringing it down on her other side. Now straddling her partner, she could see how sexual it might seem. Despite this, Lucy knew that it was one of the best ways to capture Alice's attention. The meister wasn't trying to be sexual, she was simply trying to catch the weapon's full attention. Lucy let her body fall onto Alice, being mindful of her injured leg. She then brought her hands up to the apologetic girl's face and firmly placed them on her cheeks. Lucy brought her forehead down and gently pressed it against Alice's as her warm, comforting brown eyes looked into her blue ones. Lucy's eyes shifted violently as she looked all over Alice's face close up. She finally settled her eyes on hers and said, "Please...Stop.." If there was one way Lucy knew how to persuade Alice, it was to change her demeanor. "You have been apologizing and blaming yourself for the past two days...and I want you to stop.." she said with a hint of depression in her voice. "I don't want you to feel like this," she said, referring to their condition in the hospital, "was your fault, because it wasn't. I don't want you to feel guilty for us getting out of sync or for my hand getting burned or for anything else. That mission last night wouldn't have been done without you. We're a team and ******** are we a damn good one too, but I need you to meet me halfway on this."

Lucy kept her eyes locked onto Alice's. She wanted her partner to know that she was genuinely worried about her mental health. She needed Alice to wake up and realize that she in fact had nothing more to apologize about. The meister then eased her demeanor from serious to comforting. A small smile pulled at her lips as she continued to look at Alice while she held her face in her hands. She let out a light-hearted sigh and said, "You know..when I wake up in the morning, I always think about you first. Like just now, I woke up and you weren't around so I panicked and I shot up from my bed and...I was really relieved to see that you were safe in this bed." And then, just like that, Lucy's smile disappeared. Relief had overwhelmed her to the point where she acted on her instincts instead of rationality. The meister closed her eyes, leaned forward and closed the gap between her and her partner. It had been over a day since the two had shared something that seemed so familiar to them. Lucy held that moment for longer than she probably should have. Despite her injuries, the butterflies in her stomach were still alive and well. After a few moments, Lucy pulled her lips away from Alice's and opened her eyes to look back down at her. "Sorry that was so sudden, I just...I'm really happy you're with me," she said as a faint pink tint splashed over her cheeks in flirtatious embarrassment.

(( I think Alice's eyes are blue, but I forgot x____x
                                                    If they're not blue, let me know and I'll edit the color xD ))

Anxious Protagonist

8,525 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
User Image
x
x
x
x
x

xxFeeling Lucy prying her grip off sent a shock of dread through the Weapon's system. What had she done? What was wrong? Was the Meister mad? Was she frustrated? Was she fed up? She gave up resisting almost immediately, letting herself be unlatched from her partner. She watched in fearful silence as Lucy lifted herself up and straddled the Weapon, unable to stop herself from blushing lightly. She found herself unable to speak or move as Lucy held her face and pressed their foreheads together. She wanted to look away but could only stare back at those familiar brown eyes. She felt the color drain out of her as her partner spoke, a shudder wracking her. She bit her lip, trying to stop her eyes from watering with minimal success. Of course her first instinct was to apologize. To say she was sorry for apologizing so much. Of course that was the problem. It was her first reaction, so conditioned into her that she didn't think. It was the first thing that came to her mind, like one of her body's many unconscious maintenances like keeping her heart beating and breathing. Instead, she let Lucy talk. The Meister was right, the easiest way to get Alice to focus was a change of demeanor. She spent all of her time reading and evaluating body language, tones of voices, words, everything to try to understand those around her. When demeanor was outwardly changed, it spoke volumes to her.

So badly she wanted to argue, to say that it was her fault. She had said those three stupid words and had made Lucy feel so terrible when she couldn't return her sentiments, made her feel awful while she regressed into something she thought she had overcome. She was so wrapped up in her insecurities and fears she couldn't even do her job. She knew Lucy was trying so hard to synchronize their souls again, to get them back on the same wavelength. It seemed like the harder she tried, the more Alice withdrew. She was so scared and she hadn't realized it, still didn't fully realize it. She remained silent as the Meister continued talking, her tone lightened slightly. She tried to smile back, to try and give some sort of reassurance that she was understanding. It fell short and lame. And then that comforting smile fell and she could sense it, feel what was about to happen because she responded without even thinking. Alice eagerly returned the kiss, hesitating for only a second before she reached up and wrapped her arms around her neck tightly; as if trying to pull her even closer. She felt all the helpless fear she had felt last night as she sat crippled on the ground, terrified something might find them while her Meister was wounded and unconscious.

As suddenly as it had begun, the kiss ended and she could feel the color returned to her cheeks. She could feel the flush on her face and she could feel the butterflies in her stomach and in spite of everything, she could feel the disappointment that the kiss had ended. Finally, she managed to find her voice again. "I'm... My first instinct is to apologize... for apologizing. I don't know what's wrong with me, I don't know how to fix it. I know it's not something that I can deal with overnight..." It was difficult to not apologize, even after pointing it out to both herself and Lucy. She closed her eyes and sighed, frustrated and stressed. "I was so scared last night, Lucy. I was scared you were going to die before I could get help. And after I called Death, I was so scared because I couldn't get up. I was scared something was going to come and I wouldn't be able to do anything. And I've been so scared to do or say anything for the past two days because I was worried I would be pushing my feelings onto you. And part of me wants to shut myself up right now, because I'm scared but I want to say it again." She hesitated, suddenly finding it difficult to look the Meister in the eye. It was only now that she was understanding that she was scared. Scared of so many things and it was ruining her, making her unable to do so many things that usually came so naturally to her.

"I know I'm just a stupid teenager and I probably don't know what I'm talking about, but I love you, Lucy. You don't have to say it back, you don't have to feel the same way. I don't want you to feel pressured or anything. You're my friend, you're my best friend and I love you. You're my amazing, incredible Meister and I love you so much. You're all I think about from the second I wake up to the moment I go to bed. You're my girlfriend and you've been taking such incredible care of me while I've been deteriorating and I don't want you to feel like you have to say anything or return my feelings or even accept them..." She drifted off, her bravery wavering as she spoke. She could feel her face burning and her pulse racing. Her heart hammering in her chest as she finally, sheepishly looked back up at Lucy's eyes.
User Image

◤╱◢ l ◣╲◥ l ◤╱◢ l ◣╲◥ l ◤╱◢ l ◣╲◥ l ◤╱◢ l ◣╲◥ l ◤╱◢ l ◣╲◥ l ◤╱◢ l ◣╲◥ l NAMA SAYA...

User Image
                                                    The more time Lucy spent with Alice, the more she fell for her. If it weren't for Alice, Lucy would be dead and Death City would be down one meister, leaving a single weapon to suffer. Lucy didn't want to leave Alice under any circumstances. If things got rough and they had to end their relationship, that was fine with Lucy as long as they still had their friendship. Granted, Lucy wanted to keep their relationship as much as their friendship, but if worse comes to worse she would let go of the relationship. Alice was Lucy's best friend and the mister cared for the weapon more than she's ever cared for anyone else before. She couldn't help but feel guilty herself for how guilty and shameful Alice has been feeling. The two girls were a team and their actions always affected the other in some way. As Alice began to talk, Lucy simply held Alice's gaze with her own. Her voice echoed in Lucy's ear, causing her mood to brighten at the simple sound of her partner's voice. She knew that they both had a long way to go when it came to being the perfect meister/weapon partnership. Hearing Alice speak made Lucy realize how close minded she has been. Until now, Lucy didn't realize what love was. She only ever felt love for her parents, and even so that was a different kind of love. The feelings she felt for Alice weren't quite love yet, but she was well on her way there. The more Lucy heard Alice confess her feelings, the more she fell for the girl. Just hearing those three words next to her name sounded blissful beyond belief. She wanted to hear them over and over again but felt unworthy because she couldn't do the simple task of saying it back. Lucy could feel her feelings swelling up inside her, but she wasn't sure she was ready to say it yet. She knew more than anyone that she was going to say them to Alice, but she was just unsure about when that time would be. For now, Lucy had to trust her rationality and wait until she was completely ready to confess to the girl who saved her life.

When Alice finished talking, Lucy simply smiled at the girl. She couldn't help but feel overwhelming happiness. The weight on her chest has been lifted for the two were finally back in sync. "I do accept your feelings, love. Don't even think for a second that I won't," said the black-haired girl to reassure the light-haired one. During Alice's speech, Lucy subconsciously began to rub the weapon's cheek with her thumb. It was a subtle gesture, but the moment she realized she was doing it she couldn't help but grow onto it. The meister looked into Alice's eyes and slowly lowered her head towards hers again. Just before she closed the gap, Lucy said, "No more talking. I miss you." As Lucy spoke, she could feel her lips barely brushing against Alice's, which was more than enough to set her off. The meister finally closed the space between them just like she did minutes before. Lucy closed her eyes as her body warmed up to the sensation of feeling Alice on her lips. Then, almost randomly, Lucy pulled herself away from Alice and let go of her cheeks. Shen then settled any and all confusions by getting off Alice only to pull the bed covers from under Alice and over herself so that they were both under them. She then re-straddled Alice and grabbed her face to resume where she had left off. Even though the hospital sheets were relatively thin, Lucy felt even closer to Alice now that she was directly on top of her. The meister couldn't help but act upon the raging hormones in her body. The kiss they shared before had gotten them excited and now that they were kissing again, they were skyrocketing out of control.

After a few minutes of what Lucy started, a voice could be heard outside their hospital door. The voice was muffled, but it seemed more than anything that the owner of the voice intended to enter the room. Lucy was forced to immediately stop what she was doing. "s**t, can't I make out with my girlfriend for at least ten minutes," she said, purposely stating a long measurement of time to hint to Alice what her original intentions were. Lucy leaned down and gave Alice one more quick kiss before she needed to leave her. As fast as she could, which wasn't exactly fast due to the wounds all over he body, Lucy removed herself from Alice's bed to return to her own. She put half her body under the covers, presenting herself exactly how she woke up minutes before. Almost on cue, the nurse walked in with a smiling face and looked at the now-awake partners. "Ahh, I see you two are awake now. You both rested well, I hope," she began. "Both of you needed just stitches, but you," she said, turning to face Lucy, "needed a blood transfusion too. Alice, you just need to take it easy on your leg and let the bone mend back, but Lucy I'm afraid you need to stay with walking and as little movement as possible for the next week. If your stitches break, you'll have to get them redone and I know for a fact you don't want that, Ms. Speed." The debriefing in a hospital has been the standard for years, but Lucy had never thought it was so straight to the point. Even so, she couldn't help but laugh slightly at the joke pointed to her. "Anyway, because you guys only needed stitches last night, you're free to be discharged today at any time. Your clothes are in the closets, so whenever you're ready, just leave your gowns on the bed and sign the discharge in the lobby," said the nurse with a smile before she left. "Thank you!" Lucy called out before the nurse left. Once the door closed, she looked up at the ceiling and let out a relieved sigh. "No running for a week, this is bullshit," she said in a pouty, but joking voice.

Anxious Protagonist

8,525 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
User Image
x
x
x
x
x

xxShe reveled in the sensation of Lucy's hands on her face, the way her thumb rubbed her cheek. It was a tether for her in the tumultuous environment that was her consciousness. It made it easier for her to focus on something other than any guilt or fear or anxiety she might be feeling. It helped her remove herself from the destructive thoughts, the ones that said she wasn't worth Lucy's time because she had let herself fall out of sync with her Meister and had harmed her, directly and indirectly, in the process. That knowledge would undoubtedly bother her for some period of time, but she would use it as a lesson. She was no longer her own person. She was part of a team, she was Lucy's weapon, and she couldn't isolate herself emotionally anymore. She would have to be forthright with her problems, she couldn't try to remove herself from it until she could forget. If she did, they would disharmonize again and again Lucy would suffer.

She watched as Lucy seemed to realize her actions and decided to act upon them, go further with them. And then she was speaking and she could feel her lips on hers and Alice was grateful that her partner didn't make her wait any longer. She was happy to throw herself into it, closing her eyes and wrapping her arms around her Meister's neck. But it was suddenly broken off and the dark haired girl was moving and she could only watch with a flush on her face. At first she had been concerned, maybe she had misread the cues, but once she realized what Lucy was doing, the Weapon relaxed and did her best to be patient. She was out of control, she knew. Her already volatile teenage hormones combined with all the relief of the past two days' stress had left her desperate for any contact with Lucy. The last thing she wanted to do was have to let go of her. And she was just as eager to resume where they had left off as her partner. She held Lucy's waist with one arm and buried her other hand in her dark hair.

Alice had been more than happy to ignore the voice that she only seemed to notice once Lucy broke away. She couldn't help but sigh her disappointment as her Meister crossed back to her own bed and settled herself in. The Weapon did her best to make it appear that she hadn't just had a second person sharing her bed with her, smoothing the sheets and settling quietly against the pillow. She couldn't help smirking over at Lucy as they settled. "You can do a hell of a lot more than that..." The nurse came in and Alice couldn't help but hope her face wasn't too flushed. Part of her wanted to be defensive, to say that she would have loved to take it easy on her leg if her partner hadn't been dying in the middle of nowhere with no other options. But she knew the nurse was just doing her job, so she held her tongue with a bit of reluctance.

Once the nurse had left the room, Alice was already moving to vacate her bed. In spite of their activities moments prior, she still hated hospitals and had no desire to stay any longer than she absolutely had to. She hissed through her teeth as she moved her leg, the entire limb feeling stiff and painful. She looked to her partner as she complained, managing a laugh. "Now I won't feel as bad about slowing you down all the time." Alice limped to the closet and removed what was left of her clothes. Which was, of course, only her bra, jeans, and shoes. "Instead of running, you can make out with your girlfriend for at least ten minutes, though." Without much thought for the situation, she removed the hospital gown. Even with her back turned to her partner and facing the closet, her actions made it abundantly clear that she was not particularly concerned about whether or not Lucy saw her in her underwear or less. She had no excuse of being half-awake or simply not knowing that Lucy was there to see her. In all honesty, after growing up with as many siblings as she had, she never really had any concept of privacy. Of course, she wouldn't want just anyone to see her, but she was comfortable with Lucy. She was at ease with her Meister and had honestly stopped even thinking about whether or not she might have an objections to her openly changing.

Not that there was much to change into. She had destroyed her sweater to stop Lucy's bleeding. So, Alice looped her bra backwards around her torso, clasping it, before turning it around the right way. She stepped into her jeans, buttoning them and pulling her socks and shoes on. Finished changing, she sat back down on the end of her bed and sighed. She was ready to go, to get out of the hospital. She wanted to go home where she wouldn't have to be surrounded by the sterile, horrible environment. Where she could kiss her girlfriend without worrying that someone was going to walk in.
User Image

User Image
                                                    Lucy lied still in her bed, staring up at the ceiling. She childishly crossed her arms over her chest and pouted. "I'm gonna be so out of shape by the time I heal, this sucks," she said, letting out a huff of irritated air. Alice knew as well as Lucy did that Lucy preferred to stay in shape, no matter what time of the year it was. Exercising, to Lucy, was just as important as school work. She wanted to stay in shape especially during school season because of the missions she knew she would be receiving. It was crucial for Lucy to stay healthy for the sole purpose of her fighting style. Her fighting style consisted of an abundance of fast sprints and other acrobat-esque type moves and maneuvers. The inability of her to go anywhere remotely faster than walking made her cringe more so in emotional pain than physical. Upon hearing Alice's comment, the meister couldn't help but give her a playful look. "I bet you five bucks I'm still faster than you, gimpy," she said laughing as she sat up from her bed. Alice's next comment, however, was a jab at a different area of Lucy's body. The dark haired girl grinned and said, "Oh I intend to. If I can't work out my whole body I might as well make up for it by working out my mouth."

Suddenly, Lucy found herself frozen in place. The bare skin of Alice's body was always enough to stun her like a deer in headlights. Simply looking at Alice made Lucy's teenage hormones skyrocket. The partner said nothing as she watched her weapon change so openly in front of her. Lucy felt as if she was in a dream. It was as if time slowed down like it does in anime where one would see someone in the midst of a hazy, pink environment while they did whatever it was they were doing. Lucy's face subconsciously grinned at the sight, but soon neutralized once she realized what she was doing. Why fantasize over a dream when it could be experienced in reality? Lucy finally got herself off her bed and walked up to Alice, stopping just behind her. Her hands made their way to Alice's bare waist as she stood there in just bottoms and a bra. Lucy craned her head down slightly to place her face at the crook of Alice's neck. "You're such a tease, you totally did that on purpose," she practically whispered on the girl's skin. Then, as soon as it started, Lucy let go of Alice and walked away from her, hopefully leaving her wanting more.

Lucy took her turn at the closet, walking over to it and pulling her clothes out. Just as openly as Alice, Lucy changed back into her normal clothes. The hospital was nice enough to get the bloodstains out of her clothes, but the rips and tears were still there from the battle the night before. Lucy didn't mind these, however, because she knew they were easily fixable. The meister dressed from the bottom up, slipping on her socks and shorts first before her various layers she wore on her torso. Once all of her loose clothes were on, she slipped on her shoes last. Lucy looked over at Alice, intending to signal her it was time to leave, but finally realized why she was just in a bra. Lucy laughed and walked back over to Alice. She removed her signature leather pelt and handed it to Alice as she said, "Here, use this until we get home. Just make sure I get it back okay?" The leather pelt was the most cherished possession of Lucy's. If there was anything she was willing to lose, every single one of her possessions would be on that list except for her leather pelt. The sentimental gift from her parents was more important than the roof over her head.

Once Alice was decent to public's standards, Lucy took her hand in her own. It's been so long since the two were able to hold hands and walk together. The familiar feeling felt just like the kiss, just as good as the first time. Lucy leaned down and gave her partner a quick kiss before she lead the way out of the room. Before they could leave, however, they needed to officially discharge from the hospital. It took no time at all to be released and they were soon on their way. With both partners injured, they were limited on options to spend the rest of their day. The after-effects of the drugs and treatment left both of them rather groggy and tired. Well, mostly. Lucy had every intention to pick up where she left off in the hospital room, so she decided to lead the way back home. While they walked home, Lucy couldn't help but feel unease. "I've ran everywhere since I was a little kid and now I can't even jog, this sucks," she said, releasing a sigh. The lack of mobility for the meister was something she didn't want to endure, but knew she had to.

The two made it back to their apartment slower than usual, as the two were both physically impaired. Lucy used her free hand to pull out her key and unlock the door before she stepped in. She let go of Alice's hand as she removed her shoes at the door and left her key on the hook by the door. Once her shoes were off, Lucy instantly went up to Alice. She moved her body as close as she could to Alice's and said, "What was that you said earlier? 'I can do a hell of a lot more than that' was it?" Lucy continued walking, guiding Alice to walk with her to Alice's bedroom this time. The meister continued her advance on her weapon, walking her all the way up to the wall of her room. Placing on hand on her hip and the other on Alice's face, Lucy couldn't help but act upon her emotions. She leaned in and closed the gap once more, but this time with more ferocity. She kissed Alice hard and passionately as she pressed her body against hers, the same warm sensation pulsing through her whole body.

Anxious Protagonist

8,525 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
User Image
x
x
x
x
x

xxIf they hadn't been in a hospital, Alice would have pushed Lucy down on a bed right then and there. However, they were in a hospital and even if the possibility of someone entering the room unannounced was a high possibility, a large part of her mental capacity could not let go of the fact that she very desperately wanted to get out of the hospital. Just about anywhere else, she would have been happy to, at the very least, countered Lucy's attention. There were so many things she wanted to do, but instead she could only keep her best poker face. "It wasn't intentional, though I'm certainly not sorry now." She smirked at her partner and pretended not to mind when Lucy drew herself away. Of course, once she settled on the bed to wait, the Meister was doing her best to retaliate. And, of course, it was an effective method. The Weapon felt out of control of her reaction as she couldn't help but look over Lucy's form. So badly she wanted to move back over to her partner, to run her hands over Lucy's skin... As quickly as it had begun, the show was over and her Meister was dressed.

As her partner approached, she had begun to work herself off the bed but stopped as she realized what the Meister was doing. She took the pelt and couldn't help but feel a little overwhelmed. She knew to some extent how important the pelt was to Lucy. She always wore it and seemed to take extremely good care of it. She did her best to tease her partner, in spite of the fact that she felt a little flattered. "I mean, I was gonna pawn it off for drugs, but since you asked nicely I'll refrain." She threw it over her shoulders and held it close to her body, using it to cover as much of herself as she could. A bit more presentable for the general public, Alice worked herself onto her feet. She felt Lucy's hand take her own and she couldn't help but smile, returning the chaste kiss before following her out of the room. Of course Lucy was still faster than Alice. She was reduced to limping again, unable to go terribly fast without straining the injury. She was too distracted by the butterflies in her stomach and her still eager hormones to be grump for the hospital discharge procedures. However, the Weapon was still incredibly eager and excited to be out of the building. She brightened visibly once they were out of the building a good block away. She looked over at her partner as she listened to her complain, feeling a mixture of exasperation and humor. "I know, lyubov. You'll just have to make up for it when you're better." She squeezed Lucy's hand reassuringly, wishing she could at least walk a bit faster.

Once back at their apartment and inside, Alice had to sit down to remove her shoes, unable to stand on her injured leg to remove the opposite shoe. She had her shoes off before her Meister and had managed to get back up before suddenly Lucy was close, close enough that Alice felt herself react. She felt her face tint with a blush and she wished she hadn't been taken by surprise so she had no chance to put on a poker face. She could feel herself taking a step back as Lucy stepped forward, not trying to get away, simply letting herself be led. She only stopped when she felt her back touch the wall and she managed to smirk at Lucy's words. "Ad da--hell yes." She was distracted. To the point at which she had difficulty keeping her languages straight. She barely managed to finish speaking before their mouths were pressed together and quickly accompanied by their bodies. The Weapon returned the kiss just as fervently, releasing her grip that held the pelt closed over her chest and letting it hang open. Instead, she wrapped her arms around Lucy's waist and made sure they stayed close. She wasn't going to let her Meister tease her again and get away with it.

After a few moments, much to her reluctance, Alice felt the discomfort in her leg increasing and the more and more pressing need to get off of it. She pulled back slowly, lowering her head so that she could focus some of her attention of Lucy's neck. She kissed the skin softly before nipping at it lightly with her teeth. She grinned against her Meister's neck before having to take a brief moment to ruin the atmosphere. "I hate to make this as unromantic as possible, but my leg is starting to hurt so if we could move a bit further, maybe get on the bed, I would be extremely grateful."
User Image

User Image
                                                    Lucy was starting to heat up. Her body felt warm as she collided with Alice. It felt as if Alice's room was a sauna, slowly turning up the heat as they continued. Feeling Alice's arms around her waist and pulling her closer made the whole situation even hotter. Lucy could feel her hormones raging on and on. She was trying her best to suppress her hormones, for she knew exactly what would happen if she let them take over her. Lucy had a hidden quality of aggressiveness in her. Back when she was on the track team, she was highly competitive, which made her tackle on her events aggressively. Her aggressive nature was clearly demonstrated the night before during the fight with the Kitsune. It was a part of Lucy that Lucy didn't want to get out of hand. She typically kept control of her aggressive tendencies. She especially didn't want to be aggressive at the moment because of how injured they both were. For now, Lucy had to resist the urge to sensually shove Alice on the bed.

Suddenly, Lucy felt something she had never felt before. The felt Alice's lips against her neck. Before she could realize it, Lucy had already tilted her head to the side to give Alice better access. Just as quick as it began, it intensified. The feeling of Alice nipping at her neck made Lucy breath in sharply. Her hand gripped slightly on Alice's body as a warm sensation pulsed throughout her body. Upon feeling her neck become cold, Lucy couldn't help but feel disappointed. Had she done something wrong? Were they going to fast. Her questions were quickly answered as Alice simply voiced her discomfort for her leg. Lucy looked down at Alice and chuckled as she smiled at her. "Your wish is my command, love," she said as she pulled herself away from Alice.

Lucy took one of Alice's hands in hers and walked backwards as she lead her to her own bed. Once they made it to the edge of the bed, Lucy switched places with Alice. She then slowly advanced toward her, gesturing her to slowly lay down on the bed. Now that they were both on the bed, Lucy pulled the covers over both of them. They were now on the Alice's bed just like how they were on the hospital bed. Lucy straddled Alice's body as she lied down on top of her, their bodies as close as they could be. The meister hungrily moved her bare hand over Alice's body, slipping it under the leather pelt she was still wearing. Her hand glided over Alice's bare skin as it made it's way up to her face. Lucy held Alice's face with her hand and sensually ran her thumb lightly over the girl's lips. She then leaned down, as if to kiss Alice's lips, but faked out at the last second. Her lips trailed light, sweet kisses down Alice's neck and stopped once she reached her left collar bone. "You're not the only one with tricks up your sleeves," whispered Lucy, her lips barely touching her skin. The meister then teasingly stuck her tongue out, making contact with Alice's collar bone. She then glided her tongue over her collar bone and up the side of her neck before she planted a solid kiss on the soft spot behind Alice's ear.

Lucy had never been this sexual with anyone before. However, her friends back home had plenty of boyfriends and such. Many times Lucy would just sit and listen as they told stories of their experiences in bed. At the time, it seemed rather disgusting because of how dirty it sounded. Tongues and other things touching just didn't seem right to the teenager. But now that she was experiencing it for herself, she could see why something so dirty was something that felt so good. Alice was her first relationship, so there was some playing around to do in order to find out what felt good to her or not. So far, Lucy has been improvising, taking what she's heard and applying them to Alice. She could only hope that her little stunt with her tongue wouldn't make Alice feel uncomfortable. All she wanted was for Alice to feel the pleasure she was feeling herself.

Anxious Protagonist

8,525 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
User Image
x
x
x
x
x

xxAs she laid down on the bed and Lucy climbed on top of her, straddling her waist, she couldn't help but feel very slightly disappointed. A large part of the Weapon wanted to take control of the situation, to sit on top of her partner and run the show. Maybe it was because she was so accustomed to Lucy having control that she wanted some aspect of control. However, she knew she would have difficulty being on top because of her leg. It hurt far worse now than it had after it had been stitched up the first time. Most likely due to the fact that her stitches had been ripped by her exertions and the wound exacerbated. Of course, she was more than happy to just have this happen. To have her Meister on top of her, feeling her hands on her bare skin and leaving a trail of goosebumps in their wake. She could feel her heart fluttering in her chest like a bird, excited and maybe a little nervous. This was, after all, her first encounter like this. Having spent a good portion of her adolescence in the middle of nowhere in Siberia did a good job of making sure she didn't really have much chance for any romantic opportunities. However, it just made her more excited to experience these things with Lucy.

She felt herself shudder lightly at the sensation of her Meister's thumb running over her lips. She was ready to receive the kiss and was briefly disappointed when their mouths didn't meet. However, all her mental processes were stunned silent by the sensation of lips on her skin. The feeling of lips trailing down her neck, kissing lightly, delicately, was like small static shocks sending small waves of pleasure and excitement through her whole body. She started laughing, a little giddy from the whole situation. "I don't have any slee-" Her response was cut off by something completely unexpected. Her breath audibly hitched and she gasped at attention paid behind her ear. It instantly brought a dark blush to the Weapon's features, only just now realizing that her ears were a very sensitive location on her body. Alice suddenly felt frustrated and impatient at the amount of clothing her Meister was wearing, at how unfair it was that she was wearing just her bra and the borrowed pelt while Lucy was still fully dressed.

"You're wearing way too much clothing right now. It's very unfair." Her words were breathy, quickly being swept up in the moment. She wanted as much contact with her Meister as she could get, hooking her uninjured leg over one of her partner's. Alice reached up, taking Lucy's face in both of her hands and holding her so she could kiss her. She kissed her hard and desperately, as if she were dying. She pulled away just enough to tease at the dark-haired girl's bottom lip with her teeth before pressing their mouths back together. After a moment, she released her Meister's face to reach down and blindly work at the buttons of her shirt. She paused after the first button, kissing her way down her face, occasionally pulling away enough to n** at her skin, before moving along. She reached her Meister's collarbone and kissed the skin there harder, biting down just a little harder than her earlier nips, experimentally. She resumed working on Lucy's button's and had almost gotten the second undone...

When suddenly the doorbell echoed through the apartment. "Sukin syn!" Frustrated, she flopped back down on the bed, heaving a large sigh. She closed her eyes and brooded in her frustration for a moment before moving again. With an air of defeat, Alice sat up again to kiss her partner again. This time it was frantic, slower and smoldering. She wanted to stay that way forever, but the doorbell rang again and finally Alice managed to pull away and worked herself out of bed. She clutched the pelt closed over her nearly bare torso as she limped to the door, trying to to appear half as irritated as she was. She opened the door and was met with... a delivery service. "I have some packages for a miss Alice Wakefield?" Alice craned her neck to look around the man, seeing at least three relatively large boxes. She nodded and signed for the packages, dragging them inside before closing the door again. She moved them out of the entryway before limping back to the bedroom and dropping herself back on the bed. "Well... that was irritating."
User Image

User Image
                                                    The reaction Lucy received from her actions were exactly what she imagined. Feeling Alice's body completely stop to take in a breath from the sudden, sensitive sensation was pleasurable on a whole new level. The sound of Alice's breath jumping up to the touch of her ear made Lucy grin against her skin. Before Lucy could do much more, however, she felt herself forcefully move by Alice. The meister simply grinned as she let her weapon take over. Their bodies became entangled with one another as they expressed their most raw feelings for each other. Lucy returned the kisses with equal force. The sound of the fabric violently moving over Lucy's body combined with the sounds of their bodies colliding with each other was more than enough for Lucy to let her hormones take over her.

Just as Lucy was about to take control again, she felt her bottom lip being pulled from her. As this happened, Lucy couldn't help but to inhale slowly and sensually. The feeling of Alice starting to get rough with her made her body go even crazier. When Alice's came back for more, Lucy hungrily returned the gesture. Her right arm slipped under Alice's back as she tried to hold her closer all the while dragging her nails along her skin. Her left hand found its way to the back of Alice's head where it would grab a handful of her hair before letting go to push her head closer to her own, as if to make the kiss harder. Before Lucy knew it, Alice had took control of everything. Lucy could only lie there on top of Alice as her partner made work of her skin and shirt. She felt her skin receive kisses and occasional pulls as Alice made her way down her body. Just as things were starting to really heat up, they had to stop at the sound of the doorbell.

Lucy stopped everything and looked down at Alice, giving her an 'oh-well' kind of smile before she sighed. The meister couldn't help but chuckle at Alice's sudden curse of Russian. She wanted as much as Alice to ignore the doorbell, openly accepting the slow kiss she was given. However, the doorbell rang again, and Lucy pulled away from her girlfriend, defeated. She lifted her left leg up and over to the other side of Alice, and did the same with her arm to let Alice free. Lucy lied down on her side as she waited for Alice to return. While her partner was out of the room, Lucy decided to have a little fun.

When Alice returned, Lucy had removed her shirt and vest, revealing herself in just her bra. "Who was at the door, love?" she nonchalantly asked, trying to let Alice figure it out herself. With Alice in the center of the bed, Lucy was lying down on her side next to her. Their bare skin on their torsos innocently touched. The meister reached to her leather pelt that Alice wore and began to fiddle with the thin strips that hung from the hemline. "You should take this off so we're even," she casually said with a smile on her face.

Anxious Protagonist

8,525 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
User Image
x
x
x
x
x

xxOf course, she had failed to notice Lucy had removed her shirt until she felt bare skin touching hers. Even then, it took her a moment to register the sensation. "Delivery guy. My family decided to send us a bunch of stuff." It was only as Lucy tugged at the pelt and spoke nonchalantly that the Weapon looked down to see that her partner was indeed now sans shirt. She could feel her brain taking a moment to process the visual, taking a moment before she felt her face flush lightly before she seemed able to move again. She did her best to act as cool and composed as she could, in spite of her still very excited teenage hormones. "I would hate to be unfair." Alice pulled the pelt off her shoulders and delicately folded it before placing it on the night stand. She didn't want to just drop it on the floor like she did with her dirty laundry. She could tell, to some extent, that it was important to her Meister. She didn't want to disrespect something her partner cared about, much like she wouldn't want her to mistreat her saxophone.

The Weapon sat back on the bed, unable to resist reaching over and running her hand over Lucy's side. It felt surreal to touch her bare skin, even interrupted as it was by her bra. She traced Lucy's side, up her shoulder and neck, to place her hand on her partner's cheek. She could feel her expression soften, smiling lightly at her Meister. She leaned over, moving her hand away so she could kiss Lucy's cheek. She lingered for just a second before she moved and nipped at the dark-haired girl's ear before pulling away with a grin on her face. "Come on, let's see what my family sent." Alice prodded at her partner's side, grinning playfully. She took Lucy's uninjured hand and tugged her out of bed to hobble back into the living room. All of the boxes were practically wrapped in fragile stickers, urgently warning the carrier service to be as delicate as possible with all of them.

Alice sat on the floor to open the boxes like a child on Christmas morning, choosing the largest first. She transformed her forefinger into a blade and used it to cut the packing tape that held the package closed. On the very top, seated on a throne of styrofoam packing peanuts, was a rather fat envelope. The Weapon picked it up and carefully worked it open, pulling out pieces of paper folded together, all filled with correspondence from her family. The top one, however, was from her mother and she read over it quietly. Though Alice didn't really care if Lucy tried to read over her shoulder, the letter was written out entirely in Russian. Seeing the familiar, curly handwriting that belonged to her mother made Alice feel nostalgic and a bit homesick. After finishing the letter from her mother, she folded up the papers and set them aside to read the rest later. It had taken her a few minutes to finish reading, placing the letters aside as if they were made of fragile china. She managed to smile at her partner with excitement. "Mama sent a bunch of stuff. Her letter said there's something for you, too..."

The Weapon dug into the package, shoving packing peanuts out of the box and onto the floor as she dug. She pulled out various items, most seeming to be whatever sort of food that was deemed safe enough to send all the way to Death City. The majority was preserved meats. She finally managed to find a small box inside the ocean of styrofoam and pulled it out to open it. Out of it came more packing peanuts and something wrapped in tissue paper. Carefully she unwrapped it, revealing two necklaces. They were rather simply made, a cord of leather used to hang around the neck. What hung from the cords, however, was an extremely intricate bone carving. The bone had been carved into the likeness of a canine skull with intricate patterns carved on the snout and forehead. With slightly trembling hands, she separated the necklaces whose cords had tangled slightly, before handing one over to Lucy. "My papa carved these out of bone. He wanted you to have one, so he made two." Alice didn't hesitate to secure her own necklace around her neck and couldn't help laughing. "Of course he went to a lot of work to disinfect and sterilize the bones. But if it's weird or anything, you don't have to wear it." The Weapon did, hesitate to elaborate on what the carvings meant. At least to her and her family. After a moment and chewing her bottom lip, she finally caved. "When I was growing up, my grandma would tell me about all sorts of mythology and that kind of stuff. When she was little, her grandma told her about the Slavic gods and totem animals. Wolves are totems for family and our ancestors. He thinks your family, too." Alice felt herself blushing, embarrassed to be saying such silly things. Instead of lingering on it, she stuck her head back in the box and dug to the bottom to make sure she didn't miss anything.

The Weapon couldn't help but bark a laugh as she found a bottle of kvass at the bottom. She pulled it out and set it on the floor next to the other items pulled from the box. "Grandma also sent some kvass. I don't think you'd like it, though..." The dark brown drink sat in a glass bottle with a label printed in Russian. It was something Alice hadn't liked the first time she tried it but after a while, it grew on her. It was a nostalgic drink, one more thing to remind her of home.
User Image

User Image
                                                    Lucy's grin stayed spread across her face as Alice slowly realized the meaning behind her words. She watched silently as Alice removed the leather pelt she had lent her. The amount of care she put into setting it down simply baffled Lucy. There had been a couple times that Lucy's had spoken about the sentiment behind the pelt, but she had never expected Alice to be so careful with it. Sure, Lucy was careful herself when she handled the fabric, but Lucy's organizational skills and Alice's were close to black and white. The first time Lucy saw Alice's old apartment, she knew that she would have to do most of the cleaning at their new apartment. From that day on, she knew Alice wasn't exactly the tidiest of people, but seeing her delicately fold her leather pelt seemed like a dream. There was no doubt that Lucy was extremely careful when handling the pelt. Perhaps Alice had picked up on some clues while they were together, after all, they were around each other practically 24/7. Nonetheless, Lucy remained quiet about her awe and kept it to herself.

Now the two were even, clad only in their bottoms and their upper undergarments. Alice said nothing, and in turn Lucy kept the silence. Despite the saying 'silence is awkward' the silence the two partners shared were far from it. The air lingered with comfort and easiness. Lucy moved her hand along Alice's side, returning the gesture as she did the same. She closed her eyes, resting them from the stress she's experienced within the last 24 hours. The feeling of Alice's hand touch her own bare skin made her feel at ease. Because her eyes were open, Lucy couldn't read Alice's body language as she moved her hand higher and higher up her body. She felt the touch to be more comforting than advancing or sensual. The warm feeling on her cheek as she placed her hand on it brought a small smile to her face. The kiss widened her smile as she felt a familiar pair of lips sweetly kiss her skin. What she wasn't expecting was what happened after. Instantly after she felt the same pair of familiar lips on her ear, Lucy's eyes shot open as her mouth opened in both shock and playfulness. "You sneaky b***h!" she teased as Alice removed herself. Before Lucy could say anything more, she found herself being pulled off the bed and into the living room.

Lucy followed Alice, their hands entangled as she rubbed her ear and jokingly said, "I'm so getting you back later." Alice had separated herself from Lucy, leaving the meister to simply sit and watch as her weapon opened her mail. The dark haired girl plopped herself on the couch and leaned over the arm of it to watch Alice unwrap her gifts. When the box was finally opened, Lucy peered over Alice only to see that she was reading a letter. The swirls and markings on the letter were gibberish to the meister as she couldn't read Russian. Lucy only knew English and Indonesian, two languages that were nothing like Russian. With the language barrier there, Lucy was forced to simply watch as Alice finished reading the letter and continued to open her gifts. Lucy had expected Alice to unravel a plethora of food and other items to remind Alice of home. The last thing she expected to be in the boxes was something for herself. Lucy had never spoken to Alice's family, only heard things about them from Alice. "Me..? I've never even talked to them before," she said, matter-of-factly.

Lucy sat on standby as Alice dug through the sea of packing peanuts. A million thoughts were going through her head of the possibilities of gifts that Alice's family could possibly give her. With nothing coming to mind, Lucy was left yet again to play the waiting game. After more digging on Alice's part, the gift was finally revealed. Lucy looked into Alice's hand as she carefully held a delicately carved bones, which were attached to leather cords, a pair of necklaces. She silently held her hand out as Alice handed her her own. She looked down at her hand as she carefully held the hand-made craft. As her partner spoke, Lucy picked up the bone attachment with her fingers, moving and rolling it between her fingers as she examined the intense craftsmanship behind the artifact. Upon hearing Alice's last statement, however, Lucy's face instantly went from awe to startled. She stopped her admiring gaze at the necklace to a shocked one at Alice. "Your dad really thinks that.." she asked rhetorically. Lucy looked back down at the necklace and quickly attached it around her neck. She held the bone firmly in her hand, smiled at Alice, and said, "Of course I'm gonna wear it, I love it. Tell your dad I said thanks."

Lucy pushed herself off the couch to give Alice a sweet kiss on the cheek, but stopped the moment she saw her pull out one last thing. The strange bottle with a Russian written label held a warmly colored liquid. She walked over to Alice and sat down next to her on the floor. "Looks like alcohol. You trying to get me drunk, babe?" she teased as she playfully pushed Alice with her shoulder. "I'll try it out though," she agreed.

Anxious Protagonist

8,525 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
User Image
x
x
x
x
x

xxThe Weapon loved watching the expressions that crossed her partner's face. The appreciation as she looked over her father's work, the surprise at her explanation. She could feel a smile on her face as the Meister looked up from the carving to her. She could feel her smile grow into a large grin, feeling more at ease than she had in days. Maybe it was the reminder of home, but for the first time in forever anxiety wasn't something on her mind. "Don't forget, both my parents are Weapons too. They know how important you are to me. At least in some aspect." Alice hadn't really had time to correspond with her family since arriving in Death City, especially not after Lucy finally arrived. She hadn't told them that she was romantically involved with her Meister, or even that she had any romantic inclinations towards those of the same gender. Part of her didn't want to tell them, fearful of what they might say as a response. She didn't think her family would respond negatively, but she could never be 100% sure... "I'm glad you like it."

Upon hearing Lucy's statement about the kvass, the Weapon couldn't help laughing. "Didn't you know? Everything in Russia is alcoholic. How do you think we survive the winter?" In reality, kvass had such a low alcohol content that it was considered a non-alcoholic beverage. Alice moved the items from the first box aside, particularly the kvass which was perhaps the most breakable item. She reached for the next closest box, once again cutting open the tape and carefully digging through packing peanuts before finding a case inside. She hesitated for a moment, almost positive of what was inside and dreading it. She glanced at Lucy, her smile having wavered, before finally forcing herself to reach the rest of the way into the box. She pulled out a small instrument case and felt her blood run cold. Alice nearly dropped the case as she frantically reached for the letters and scanned over them quickly. It wasn't until she got to her letter from her father that she found what she was looking for. This letter was written in English but she only scanned over it until she found one sentence. She read the line over and over again, at least five times, before she finally set the papers down on her lap. "My grandpa died..." She looked to Lucy and then stared into space. It felt surreal, having to hear about it through a letter of all means.

After a moment, she sighed and worked herself to her feet. She picked up the kvass bottle by its neck and hobbled to put it into the fridge to cool. She felt numb more than anything. It felt like a dream, like she would wake up and find out it hadn't even happened. She touched her injured leg just firmly enough for it to ache, trying to confirm whether or not she really was asleep. The pain that followed was confirmation enough. She stood in the kitchen for another moment, not moving or saying anything. Just processing. After a minute, she finally hobbled back out of the kitchen and dropped herself on the couch. She didn't want to open the third box, scared it might be a harbinger of some other bad news. Her grandmother was obviously in good enough health when the packages were sent that she could sneak the bottle in. She knew no one else would try adding their own touch like that. She unconsciously tugged at a strand of her hair with both her hands, a nervous habit that wasn't much of a habit, really...
User Image

User Image
                                                    Upon hearing Alice's joke, Lucy couldn't help but give a laugh. It was hard to believe that there was such a drink in Russia that didn't have alcohol. Aside from juice, tea, and water, everything else about Russia was alcoholic. Nonetheless, Lucy would try the drink when she got the chance. Despite the drink wasn't alcoholic, Lucy was never one to even touch alcohol. It wasn't that she didn't like the taste, after all she hadn't even consumed a single drop in her life. She simply didn't like the effect it had on people, or rather the people she's seen drunk. Back in her hometown she had seen drunk people roaming the streets of the city when she would come home late from track and field events. From what she had seen, they were all either aggressive or completely incoherent to the point where they couldn't form a simple sentence. She had never witnessed a positive drunk, so she didn't want to become those people in fear that she would be a negative one. Lucy was in no rush to get her first drink, however. After all, staying in shape was one of her top priorities and alcohol didn't exactly help that process.

Alice continued to go through her packages, leaving Lucy to sit back and watch again. She highly doubted that there were two gifts for her, so she kept her expectations high only for Alice. Lucy silently watched as her partner, noticing the change in demeanor. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she watched her, and her concerned only intensified when she saw the dreaded look on her weapon's face. "Everything okay?" she asked, concerned for what lied in the last of the boxes. Lucy sat still as Alice finished unpacking the last of her boxes. The letter she read seemed to be in english from the glance that Lucy was able to take over it. She didn't read the content though, leaving Alice's personal life to herself. From the mood Alice was giving off, it seemed like a serious family matter that Lucy shouldn't meddle in. For the next couple seconds, silence enveloped the room. The precious silence was broken by Alice as she stated her harsh reality. Lucy looked at Alice with a face of shock. As she looked at Alice herself, she could see the realization seep in as she began to stare into space. "Oh Alice..I..." Lucy tried, but couldn't find anything else to say.

Lucy sat there on the floor, in the mess of boxes and various packages. She did nothing but watch Alice slowly move about the room. She watched her every move, prepared to jump in in case the stress proved to be too much. Seeing her grip her injured leg made Lucy get up slightly from her place, but she restrained herself and sat back down. The last thing she wanted was Alice splitting her leg open yet again, but she knew that it was a way of pinching herself. The news was so sudden it was no wonder that Alice was acting the way she was. When she finally settled on the couch, Lucy got up herself to join her. She sat down next to Alice, as close as she could. She wanted Alice to know that she was there for her no matter what. The news was harsh, they both knew, but Lucy would stop at nothing to be there for her partner. Lucy's hand settled on top of Alice's thigh. She turned her head to look at the girl and finally said, "Alice I'm so sorry..". There wasn't much Lucy could do other than physically be there to comfort Alice. "If there's anything you need, anything at all, just say the word okay? I'm here for you."

Anxious Protagonist

8,525 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
User Image
x
x
x
x
x

xxThe Weapon hadn't been particularly close to her grandfather. At least, not for quite a while. He lived in Russia with her grandmother while her family lived in Death City, though she would visit her grandparents in the summer. When she was younger she was very close to him, the pair of them sharing a natural affinity for music. It had been from him that she had learned to play the saxophone among several other instruments. He had given her the instrument as a present for her sixth birthday. However, by the time her family moved to Siberia, her grandfather's health had taken a turn for the worse. He had had to be moved to a larger city further south where the winters were not so harsh. Her family had not been able to afford moving with him, and so her family would often visit him even though he was often too sick to be aware of their presence. It made her childhood memories had been woven about a different man, seeing him incoherent and ill. In a way, Alice was relieved. Glad he was no longer suffering. More than anything, she felt alienated. Having to hear about something so important in such a way. Grief and mourning were farther back in her mind, much less prominent.

"It's okay. It's just... weird, more than anything. Having to hear about it through a letter." Alice let her gaze stray back to the instrument case that she had left on the floor. With a bit of reluctance, she picked up the case and placed it on her lap. She flicked open the latches and opened it, revealing an oboe in its four pieces resting inside. She didn't doubt the last box contained another instrument. It was aged but well cared for. She ran her fingers over the cold, metal keys appreciatively before closing the case and placing it back on the floor. "It's a shame I barely have time to play my saxophone, let alone another instrument." She smiled as she leaned against Lucy, enjoying feeling her Meister's presence. The Weapon took her partner's hand and laced their fingers together. She sighed, feeling herself relax a bit. It was nice to just sit for a moment, not necessarily feeling upset or depressed or anything else. But to be reassured of Lucy's support. As if she needed any more reassurance.

After a few minutes, the Weapon shifted so she was facing her partner. "Now that I've got all this stuff, I'm gonna make dinner tonight. My mama sent all the important stuff so I just need to pick a couple things up at the store. If you're gonna try kvass, you might as well have a good meal to go with it." It was a bit early to be planning dinner already, barely after noon, but Alice was excited. She was neither a fantastic cook or a bad one. She was pretty middle of the road, but she was excited to make one of her favorite meals. "Do you want to come with me? I understand if you want to stay." The fact of the matter was, they had just gotten out of the hospital. Lucy was debatably more injured than Alice. Lucy had also passed out from blood loss literally less than twenty-four hours prior and had been in danger of bleeding out. They were both sitting in their bras in the living room after having a rather out of control makeout session interrupted by the doorbell. If she hadn't received the packages, she probably would have been happy to have laid around all day, half dressed and lazy.
User Image

User Image
                                                    The two partners sat on the couch together, enjoying each other's presence. Lucy couldn't do much to help with Alice's loss, but she could be there to comfort her. Her efforts were minimal as she wasn't exactly sure how to comfort the girl, but simply sitting near her seemed to be working. The two hadn't even known each other for that long, yet they felt so much at ease just by being in the same room. Lucy tried her best to be the best meister she could be for Alice, and so far it's worked most of the time. Now was crucial, Alice needed Lucy more than ever. "I can't say I know exactly what you're feeling right now, but I can say that I'm here for you if you ever need anything," said the meister as comforting as possible. Lucy had never been in this situation before. However, she knew it would come soon. Her parents had had her at a very late age, so it was only a matter of time before her letter would show up. It was a sad truth, but Lucy knew she would have to face it eventually. She could only hope that Alice would at least meet her parents before they were gone.

Lucy simply sat and watched as Alice had her moment with the remaining relic of her grandfather. The meister herself was never one to be musically inclined, but she did appreciate the arts. At the thought of the instrument, a thought came to Lucy's mind. "You know I've never actually heard you play before," she said to her partner matter-of-factly. The two weren't together, much less knew each other, for long, yet Lucy was still in the dark about Alice's saxophone. The farthest she knew about the instrument was that Alice deeply cared about it and the sheet music from it causes a mess in her room. Lucy smiled and said, "Play for me sometime, yeah?" She then gave Alice a rather firm, solid kiss on her temple, adding a bit of playfulness to the atmosphere. When Alice leaned against her, Lucy moved her arm up to wrap around her shoulders, pulling her closer. She turned her head and planted the front of her mouth at the top of Alice's head. She didn't kiss her head, she simply kept her mouth pressed against it to enjoy her company and her scent. She smelled vaguely of the hospital, but decided to keep that information to herself as it brought a smile to her face.

A few minutes of personal silence was broken when Alice removed herself from Lucy's arm and spoke. When she finished, Lucy couldn't deny the fact that a part of her wanted to stay. Despite this, she gave Alice a smile and said, "If I can survive Kitsune, I can survive grocery shopping with you," she said jokingly as she pushed herself off the couch. The meister turned to face Alice again and gave her a kiss on her forehead before she turned to retrieve clothes from her room. Their rather intense makeout session they had shared just minutes ago left both of them in just their bras and bottoms. As comfortable as she was, Lucy didn't want to show herself in public without at least a shirt. The fight with Kitsune did leave Lucy exhausted. The medicine from the hospital didn't help with her energy either, but she knew she had just enough energy to spend some time outside with Alice. With her mind set on her decision, Lucy fixed herself up by wearing a plain, loose white top. Picking up her pelt on her way out of her room, she slipped it on and met Alice at the door. She slipped on her shoes and opened the door, greeted by the smiling sun. "Alright Chef Hot Stuff, what're we getting?" she asked as she closed the door behind them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff