Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Prophet

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Intro

User Image

Welcome to Kikunae Academy, our goal is to prepare your son or daughter to be a well rounded, and intelligent individual.In order for us to achieve this goal we have some of the best teachers on staff. All of our teachers have at least a masters degree in their area of study, but they also have a teaching degree master. They were all also required to study over seas for at the very least two years. With such a capable staff you would only have to assume that our teaching regimen would be just as extravagant. If you did assume so you were completely right, not only do we have the normal areas of study for your children we also offer many other classes not listed on most schools. Some of those classes include but do not but not limited to visual arts, musical arts, culinary arts, an extensive athletics department, etiquette, and many more.

Now, in this school we pride ourselves on our education, but that does not mean we do not have other activities in which your son or daughter is allowed to be more social. Our school puts on many activities in which we have found sponsors more equality, and it is shown that this activities help them with more of their social skills. We have dances which are held at least three times a year. We also have after school clubs in which supports leadership, and teamwork. The clubs are required to do at least on fund raiser for charity, the other activities which are put on by the clubs are completely under the clubs control.

This campus has many opportunities for the less fortunate as well. We have around two hundred scholarships for those who are not able to pay to for tuition on their own. These scholarships are known all across japan, and so we have set up a student housing for those who have traveled. The housing includes a male dorm, a female dorm, and a coed dorm. We have teachers who live in the dorms as well so they will be watched thoroughly at all times. In the coed dorm of course we do not pair a male and a female in rooms right next to each other so there will be no worry from the parents. Any students caught canoodling in the dorm rooms or doing any activity in which can harm the schools reputation will be immediately thrown out of school so there will be no worries from any of the parents.

We would be completely honored if you would allow your son or daughter to attend our school. If you have any questions please make an appointment with the headmaster of the school.

Original Prophet

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Story

User Image

Summer break is ending and the new school year has come. New classes, new friends, and most of all new memories. Something seems different about this year, it may not be your last, but something is up and you know it. Is it a major teacher change? No that cant be it. Maybe it’s the people you will meet? What ever it is your not sure if its good or bad all you know is that this year will be very interesting.

After many years of being reinvented, and having many countless events have created rumors in the school which have turned into legends. Sightings of ghosts? Rumors of changing rooms? And who is that man in the trench coat sitting down at the fountain late at night? Maybe they are fake, or there very well could be weird things going on at Kikunae Academy.

Well despite all the weird feelings and things that you have heard about, tomorrow is the first day of school for this next year. The things you need are all checked off your list, books, paper, pencils, and pens. Your alarm is set and its almost time to head off to bed. Better double check your list, tomorrow is going to be a big day.

Original Prophet

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Skeleton

User Image

[imgright]URL[/imgright]
[size=10][b]Hello there and welcome to Kikunae Academy, it seems that we have lost your file so we need to start a new one. Now first please state your name.[/b][color=Youpick] (Name)[/color]
[b]Now please state your age. [/b][color=Youpick] (Age)[/color]
[b]You are not quiet done yet where are you from? [/b][color=color] (Place; Usa, Japan, Russian, ect.)[/color]
[b]Do you speak any language besides Japanese?[/b] [color=Youpick](Language; French, English, Japanese, Ect.)[/color]
[b]Sexual orientation is not asked by many schools, but this schools reputation is of utmost importance. Therefore it is something that I must ask.[/b] [color=Youpick] (Boys, Girls, both, Curious)[/color]
[b]That is fantastic I hope this place goes well with your love life... Would you mind telling me a little bit about yourself?[/b] [color=Youpick](Bio)[/color]
[b]Is there anything the school needs to know in order to make your stay more enjoyable.[/b]
[b]♰[/b][color=Youpick](Think 1 you like)[/color]
[b]♰[/b][color=Youpick](thing 2 you like)[/color]
[b]♰[/b][color=Youpick](Thing 3 you like)[/color]
[b]♰[/b][color=Youpick](Thing 4 you like)[/color]
[b]Now is there anything that I can keep you away from?[/b]
[b]♰[/b][color=Youpick](Thing you dont like)[/color]
[b]♰[/b][color=Youpick](Thing 2 you dont like)[/color]
[b]♰[/b][color=Youpick](Thing 3 you dont like)[/color]
[b]♰[/b][color=Youpick](Thing 4 you dont like)[/color]
[b]Sorry you had to go through all this trouble your classroom is[/b] [color=Youpick](Number)[/color].
[b]Now is there anything else about you that I should know?[/b] [color=Youpick](Others)[/color]
[b]The master who pulls the puppet strings is[/b] [color=Youpick](Username)[/color].[/size]

Original Prophet

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Characters

User Image
Hello there and welcome to Kikunae Academy, it seems that we have lost your file so we need to start a new one. Now first please state your name. Oshiro, Yume
Now please state your age. Sixteen.
You are not quiet done yet where are you from? Japan
Do you speak any language besides Japanese? English, French, and Enough Italian to sing opera.
Sexual orientation is not asked by many schools, but this schools reputation is of utmost importance. Therefore it is something that I must ask. If I had to pick one I would say I am more attracted physically to males, though I really don't have sexual feelings for any sex.
That is fantastic I hope this place goes well with your love life... Would you mind telling me a little bit about yourself? Yume is the daughter of Oshiro, Dachi, who is the head of the Oshiro family, and Adelisa Chevalier, the daughter of French nobility, and an world renowned opera singer. The Oshiro family was that of great standing not only in Japanese religion, but in the business world as well. The family was great revered by all that knew of the family, the women were priestesses for the shrine right behind the Oshiro house, which was also named after the great family. With such a great social standing in Japan, and across the world. The Oshiro family sticks to mostly Japanese tradition in the home life, having a great Japanese style home. The main house is about twenty minutes of of Tokyo, leaving them out of the hustle and bustle of the city. Their businesses are all around the world, but the main office is in the heart of the Tokyo business district. Now, the Chevalier family, is more of a European tradition. They all came from money in which was solidified by great businesses with a similar trade to that of the Oshiro family. The two family had met on business terms, though the families seemingly got along great. The women of the two households met through their husbands, and their infinite rambling about the other. The Oshiro family had a boy at the age of two when the Chevalier family had their first and only child. It was a beautiful little girl, and from that day on it was decided that the two should wed. Being in an arranged marriage since Adelisa was born the two spent every summer together getting to know each other. The young man was very reserved with emotions, and what was shaping out to be the next great head. The girl more of a free spirit doing whatever she pleased whenever she pleased, even if was against her parents wishes. Though neither of them wanted to get married to each other after they had both turned the age of eighteen that is just what happened. After years of pressing on the two they finally decided to make an heir for the combined family. To the Oshiro's family dismay it was a beautiful baby girl, though the two tried time and time again to make another heir the only child that they seemed to be able to have was this little girl. The little girl whose name was Oshiro, Yume. Yume was a very bright and polite little girl, she really had to be since the entire Oshiro family was seemingly mad at her existence. They would hardly even let her out of the house let alone out of the estate. Growing up Yume had little to no friends except for a little boy by the name of Tristian. This boy was of lower social rank then the young girl, but they would often play. It seemed that the little girls existence leaked out to the normal world and there were death threats made to her everyday. Do to this she was home schooled up until her first year of middle school. On the her first day of middle school she learned that people were always nice to her no matter what she happened to do to them. She found it strange that everyone was so nice to her all the time until Tristian told her that the only reason anyone was nice to her was due to her social standing. The boy went on to tell her that he even hated her, but his family needed the money from hers. From that day on the girl hid her true emotions and feelings for the world inside putting on a sweet sunny disposition to anyone who approached her. She would play the part of the perfect lady to make her family proud, and she would do whatever her family wanted her to do because that is what she was put on this earth for. Her only purpose was the fill the slot in which was made for her, this on the inside made her more angry than she could ever imagine, but on the outside she looked so happy.
Is there anything the school needs to know in order to make your stay more enjoyable.
I enjoy being by myself to learn.
I enjoy singing, except in my opera lessons with my mom. She tends to be a little hard on me.
I like bitter drinks like tea.
I tend to enjoy my after school lessons more than that of my school ones.
Now is there anything that I can keep you away from?
I do not enjoy very many sweet things.
I do not like to be fussed over, it makes me the most uncomfortable when large groups fuss over me.
I do not like my tea ceremony lessons, I think they are rather boring.
I am completely terrified of thunder, there is something about the loud noise that I can not handle.
Sorry you had to go through all this trouble your classroom is 2A.
Now is there anything else about you that I should know? She has been studying on how to be a lady for as long as she can remember. Not to mention she has also been studying to become a priestess, It is said that she has the most talent in those who have been born yet.
The master who pulls the puppet strings is Dragons_angel777.

User Image
Hello there and welcome to Kikunae Academy, it seems that we have lost your file so we need to start a new one. Now first please state your name. Tomiko Yasuko
Now please state your age. Seventeen
You are not quiet done yet where are you from? Japan
Do you speak any language besides Japanese? English, Japanese
Sexual orientation is not asked by many schools, but this schools reputation is of utmost importance. Therefore it is something that I must ask. Girls
That is fantastic I hope this place goes well with your love life... Would you mind telling me a little bit about yourself? Not much to say about me really. I guess I'm pretty smart, I mean that's how I got here after all. My family doesn't exactly have a lot of money. My father died quite a few years ago and my mother doesn't exactly have the best paying job. I have never really had friends. Be that I'm not the most social person. I like to play games and read books and that's all the entertainment that I need. My mother told me it would be a good idea to come to this school so I can mean some friends. Personally I don't think it will happen.
Is there anything the school needs to know in order to make your stay more enjoyable.
Video games
Books
Mystery Puzzles
Fantasy stories
Now is there anything that I can keep you away from?
Lots of people
sports
people to talk alot
the dark
Sorry you had to go through all this trouble your classroom is 2-A.
Now is there anything else about you that I should know? Oh yeah. I have been told that I look like I should be in sports and that I'm very "nice looking". But I'm not so sure about that.
The master who pulls the puppet strings is MARzX51.

Blessed Giver

User Image
User Image

Yume was sitting in her room looking at the uniform that she had just freshly put on. The girl really had no interest in the way that she looked to others, though it would be a disappointment to her family is she did look sloppy. She lived in the main house with her father most of the time, though she hardly ever saw the man. She only saw him when he called upon her, it really didn't matter all too well that she never saw him. She did just fine on her own, though she did have to see her mother most of the time. She saw her mother more than her father which seemed a little off since her mother lived in a separate house than that of Yume and her father. As she was gazing at her appearance in the mirror she heard a soft voice come from the other side of her door. It could only be one person at this time in the morning, and it was her fathers personal assistant which also served as his personal slave it seemed like. This could only mean one thing, that her father was summoning her to his office. Opening the door she smiled slightly at the meek man standing awkwardly by her door. The man seemed extremely nervous to even speak to her or lead her to her father, but that was the way the man always was. How could my dad stand this little mouse around him all the time. I knew my father was a dictator but ruling of this little man is really a shame to our entire family. It almost makes me sick to think this little man would really sacrifice even his sanity to get to the top. Yume followed the man with her head held high as she slowly walked to the end of the house where her fathers office was. Opening the grand sliding door as she walked in gracefully bowing to her father not saying a word. The black haired man signaled for her to sit down, so that is just what she did. "Yume, today will be the first day of your second year of high school. I just wanted to remind you that I expect the complete best from you. I want you to take on a tutor at your school, I have actually heard that they will be having some of the brightest minds in Tokyo at your school. I would like you to ask one of those minds at your school, I don't care how much we have to pay them make sure to get them to tutor you. Also Addie has you on Mondays and Thursdays for your voice lessons. Your Obaachan has you after your tutoring lessons, try not to be later then six." Yume looked at her father with a very sweet smile bowing her head to him once again to show him the proper respect. He was telling her all these things just before school which was going to be hard enough to handle. There was no use in her arguing with her father even if she did argue she would end up doing it anyway. There was only one thing that she would be able to say to the man in order for him to leave her alone. "I will do whatever you please Dachi-tono, now if I may excuse myself I need to gather my things or I will be late for school." The girl bowed yet again to her father as she exited the room quietly.

Gathering all of her things the family car was waiting out of her front house. She ran outside and smiled again at the driver who was her family driver. everyone thought that she was just the sweetest thing, and everyone just thought that she was amazingly shy. The truth was that she really didn't care for anyone to get to know her, she knew the most humans were just horrible money grubbing creatures. The only humans she could really stand were little kids because they haven't learned the horrible thing of money yet. They were so innocent and so adorable they were the only people she was actually truly nice to. Walking up to the school gates she could already hear all the students talking about her. Girls going off on how she looked like a doll, and that her mom is a foreigner that is why she is so pretty. Also about how she is so sweet, but she never talks to anyone first. The smile that was plastered on her face almost looked effortless as she passed by those who were talking about her. It seemed to only make the group more rowdy as she noticed a boy walking very swiftly towards her. The boy was a little bit taller than her he had raven black hair, and his cheeks were slightly flushed. She smiled at the boy as he stumbled over his words about how he was always watching her, and how he was some how in love with her. Smiling at the boy she would have to let him down in the best way possible, but not completely in-case his family did business with hers. 'I am so very sorry, It is just that I have decided that my father would be the best one to decide which man would be good for me. The man I marry must become the head of the Oshiro house hold. I would think it would be rather selfish for me to choose that man just by myself, don't you? If you really feel you would be best for the job please contact my father, I am sure he would be more than happy to see you." The girl smiled brightly at the boy and he then started to apologize to her repeatedly. The people began to look and even started to talk about them as some of the girls giggled. Yume looked up at the sky it seemed it was rather dark out today Please don't like it thunder today. Was all she could think as she continued to look up at the clouded sky.

OOC:

Original Prophet

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

User Image

Tomiko woke up to the sound of his old alarm clock. Still half asleep and his head under his blanket, Tomiko tried to find his clock and hit the snooze button. As his hand slid around the table next to his bed he felt the clock. Trying to press the button he knocked over the clock and it smashed on the ground. After realizing what he did he brought his head out from under the blanket, his hair standing strait up and the sun blinding his vision he looked down at the broken clock on the floor. "Tomiko what was that sound? His mother said from the kitchen. His mother was making pancakes which for them was a great breakfast. Normally they didn't hardly have enough money for any food other than rice and plain noodles, but his mother had spent several weeks working overtime at her job to make sure that the morning of her sons first day of school at Kikunae Academy would be perfect.
"It was nothing to important Mother I will be right out." Tomiko said knowing that now he would have to go and buy a new alarm clock. He got out of bed and put on his uniform that the school had sent for him. The previous night he had spent packing up most of his belongings to he and his mother could move him in at his new dorm room at the Academy. He walked out to the small dining room and sat at the table where his mother was with the food ready. "Oh Tomiko you look so handsome with that new uniform. I am just so proud of you. Not very many people can brag about being so smart that they can go to a privet school you know."
Tomiko was of course sightly annoyed with his mother. But he did love his mother and he respected her the most out of anyone he had ever met. He ate his nice breakfast with his mother and talked to his mother with a friendly tone that only she ever heard. After breakfast they packed Tomiko's things into the vehicle. It was cloudy out and it looked like signs of rain, maybe even a storm. They hurried down to the Academy, got checked in and within a few hours got Tomiko fully moved in. He would soon have to hurry to class, it was a good thing that it was the first day and they normally were not to strict on making it to class on time, because it looked like Tomiko was going to be a little late.

Blessed Giver

User Image
User Image

Yume knew that she needed to hurry inside even if it was just inside if a storm started it would better to be inside then to be outside. She smiled at everyone who was trying to talk to her and she always apologized to them and said that she was in a hurry. The truth was all she really wanted to do was get away from the mindless sheep following her everywhere. Some part may be that she didn't want to get caught up in a storm due to her slight fear of thunder. She started to walk into class and she took a seat in the back of the classroom. It was easier to not be seen by all those in class and being in the back assured that she really didn't have to talk to very many people around her. There was still some time for class to start, and people were crowding around her desk as they would normally do. A girl stood in front of the light brown haired girl, she had beautiful long black hair which was stick straight. Her eyes were smaller then that of what a girl would call beautiful in Japan, but to Yume she was very gorgeous. The girl had a light flowy feel to her which made Yume almost loose all the compliments that she once added to her beauty. The girl began to speak in a high pitch voice which was known to be very cute in Japan, but which made Yume's ears want to bleed. "Hiro-sama, I have heard that you started school in middle school. It must have been horrible to have to stay at home all the time, it seems that is the reason why you are so shy. It is such a pity since you are as pretty as a doll. I am sure if you gained more confidence you would most likely be a model."

Yume was getting extremely irritated with the girls constant babbling to her. The reason she never talked to someone was not because she was shy, it was because she never wanted to talk to anyone. All humans were the same pathetic creatures and it made her almost sick to her stomach to think that she would have to become friends with this worthless things. She still kept on a beautiful smile while looking at the girl babbling on though she really did not want to hear anymore. It seemed that the girls was waiting for yume to speak so she let her soft elegant voice flow out of her mouth as she spoke. "I don't think that I would ever want to model though, I have many more important obligations to my family and its shrine. It would be horrible if I just went off to do a career that only lasts a few years at best, when I have a set career for me in which assures that I will live a long happy life. Not only that, but if I let myself be swayed by such a frivolous career my family would surely be disappointed in me." Thankfully for Yume the teacher had now come in and told the girl with long black hair who was seemingly in shock to sit down. It seemed that the entire class had made it way to its seats, but the seat next to Yume was open. It seemed a little odd to her since her father told her that the entire school was completely booked up in the scholarship programs.

OOC:

Original Prophet

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

User Image

Tomiko finally finished getting everything into his room and his mother had kissed him on the cheek and left. He put his glasses into his inner uniform pocket. He really only needed them for reading, he would just put them on when the teacher started to write on the board. Tomiko knew he was late for class and he should be on his way to class. He tried to maneuver through the halls and eventually got lost.
"Do you need some help." said a voice behind Tomiko. He turned around to see a girl about his age. She was dressed in what looked like to be the school uniform but something seemed different. "Where is your class room?" The girls voice was soft and gentle.
"Im in 2-A" Tomiko said. He didn't quite know what to say to the girl. She grabbed his hand and pulled him throughout the school. Tomiko did his best to remember the main halls and where he was exactly so he didn't get lost again. He was also examening how beautiful the school looked. He was not used to the nice surroundings. Finally He reached the classroom door and on the outside it had the sign 2-A on it. Tomiko smiled and said "Thank you." The girl smiled and walked away around a corner.
He walked into class trying to be as quiet as possible but just when anything could go wrong it did, he dropped his book on the floor and it made a loud bang. Everyone started looking at him and he was very embarrassed. "Please forgive me teacher. I didn't mean to be so loud and disturbing the class. Please continue." Tomiko bowed and then sat in the last remaining seat. The teacher did not seem very happy about his mess up. The teachers here defiantly were not as laid back as in his other schools

Blessed Giver

User Image
User Image

Yume was sitting in her desk looking at the sky outside which seemed to be growing in darkness. The teacher rambled on and on about something she really had no interest in probably because she studied it back in middle school. She really tended not to pay attention in class she always has a seat by the window in order to tell the different seasons, and to be able to tell the weather just by looking out. It seemed everything was going quite well until she heard a loud thump next to her desk. Looking over at the other desk she had noticed a tall blonde sitting in the desk next to hers. It was actually a disappointment to Yume since that would be one less person that she would have to interact with, she secretly wished that the person had a weak body and was hardly in school. Though her little wish was completely squashed by the strange blonde haired boy who sat next to her. She looked at him almost intensively as she studied the rather odd hair color of the boy. She was trying to determine if the boy dyed his hair the certain blonde color, though with his glasses it would not seem that he was much into the styles of Japanese thug fashion. Though he could have done it trying to fit into a school he had no idea about, than again he could have really been a thug who just was gifted with intelligence wearing glasses to try to cover up with harsh disposition. If it was the best case he was actually a foreigner, perhaps he was the result of some sort of affair that some foolish woman had with a wealthy businessman. She began to ponder in her head about the horrible life that his poor mother went through just to gain money and power. That she had recently died, and that he ended up on this illegitimate fathers doorstep because he really had no where else to go.

She left her mind running in different directions not really caring if she was starring at the boy. Forgetting that she was in a public place she continued to stare at the boy until she actually snapped out of her daze in which she put herself in. Giving the boy a warm cheerful smile that she forced on her face she mouthed "Don't worry about it." The fake smile she put on everyday was so convincing that not even a professional would be able to tell. She had years to work on this fake personality so she had it down to a T. The only way that she was able to let her real personality out was when she was by herself and some of the creative things that she would do, even her singing voice no matter what she sang it all seemed rather dark. She had almost forgotten about the weather until she heard a little crackle in the sky. As she looked out the window the sky was darker then it would be at night and her eyes grew wide. She got up in the middle of the classroom and spoke clearly but very sweetly. "I am sorry Sensei, but I am not feeling very well. I am going to go to the medical room." Yume did not say another word she grabbed her things and swiftly exited the room. As she closed the door she began to run down the hallway and a faint looking girl appeared beside her running as well the girl began to speak asking her why she was running. Yume just needed to get to a place where she wouldn't be able to hear the thunder she had no time for this thing next to her. "Leave me alone, I have no time to help you move on to the next world. Why don't all you spirits just leave me alone!" Yume continued to run as the girl disappeared into thin air, she continued to run until she came into a large room which actually had no windows, there were a closet on the right side of the room. She opened the door, walked in and swiftly shut the door after her. Sliding to the floor she covered her ears as the tears began to flow down her cheeks as she sang 'Con te partiro' as loudly as she could.

OOC:

Original Prophet

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

User Image

Tomiko noticed the girl next to him staring at him. It was quite awkward. He couldnt tell what she was thinking, but he had an idea that she was probably analyzing him. After all he wasn't exactly the most normal looking person. He pushed up his glasses and listened tot he teacher while he read the book everyone was on. He ended up getting ahead of the class speeding through the book. After a few chapters of reading he heard something from the outside. Hmmm, looks like it's going to storm. What a drag, all that noise is going to get annoying. Just after the crack the girl next to him stood up and left to the medical center. It was quite weird because she looked fine.
Tomiko listened to the rest of the teachers lecture and when class was finished he exited the room. Just when he was getting down the hall he felt a hand turn him around. It was 3 other guys roughly about his age. It was clear that they were the school troublemakers and Tomiko himself was their target. "So you are the new kid huh? You don't even look like you have the cash to come to this school." The bully pushed Tomiko up against the wall, and grabbed him by his neck. "I'm going to punch out some of your teeth so the tooth fairy can come and bring you some cash." The bully swung at Tomiko but just at the right time Tomiko was able to drop to the floor causing the bully to hit the wall. While he was in the middle of dealing with his hurting hand Tomiko stood up and ran off down the halls.
The girl that he saw earlier was down one of the halls he was running down. She pointed off to the right while smiling. Tomiko could only assume that she was trying to help him get away. So he ran down the hall that she was pointing but just as he was about to get to the end of the hallway he tripped over his own foot and fell to the floor. He could hear the bullies starting to catch up from down the halls.

Blessed Giver

User Image
User Image

Yume continued to sing her song as tears slid down her cheeks while she covered her ears. She truly did hate the rainy season, it wasn't much the lightening or the rain that really made her feel so scared. It was truly only the thunder which for some reason made her feel almost helpless when she heard it. She was about to be finished with her song and she firmly closed her eyes wishing that the thunder would go away. She opened her eyes to see the spirit of the girl standing in the closet right in front of her. Yume could not believe that this spirit was really bothering her at this time, she knew that her spiritual power was very strong which meant the ghosts were instantly attracted to her. Not only that she was able to see them if she choice to and sometimes when she didn't want to see the ghosts. It took an extreme amount of control to keep up a barrier by her in order for to live her life as normally as she could. It took many hours of practice from her Obaachan* to try to keep up her spiritual powers. It was known that her family owned a shrine, and all the women in her family were trained to be priestesses of the shrine for when they got older. Now her mother was actually trying to stop this since she believed in a completely different thing. Her mother along with her opera lessons took her to her own church and made her study under them to be able to be spiritual. Yume really didn't mind to study under her mother church since it really meant that she was gaining more knowledge and tricks in order to keep away the spirits who always seem to be around her. At times they were useful or didn't notice that she could see them so she would be able to ignore them, and lower level spirits were almost no threat since even when her barrier was weakened they were not able to get near her. She looked at the spirit almost glaring at the girl she was still trying to mutter some easy prayers to send her away. Though none of them seemed to work since it seemed that the girl really wasn't an evil spirit. "Why wont you just leave me alone? What do you want from me? Can't you see that I just want to be alone. It is nearly impossible for me to be alone due to all you pesky spirits always following me around. I am already disgusted with humanity what makes you think that you are any different. You aren't a demonic spirit, you aren't a protective spirit, you are simply a spirit who will not move on. What is holding you back huh? Probably some pathetic reason like you want to tell the boy you used to like in high school that you love him. Humans truly are pathetic, you all think of yourselves and only think about gaining power or just gaining whatever you want. I would like to be left alone, but that will never happen I have to work myself to death just to make sure people like you get to move on to the next life and people like those disgusting ants get to be safe and protected. While I have to protect myself I never asked to be born with this gift it just happened. Now what do I have to do in order for you to leave me the hell alone."

Yume looked at the girl she actually still retained most of her human beauty, that was rather strange for a ghost either she died rather peacefully or she was indeed a strong ghost. She was rather peaceful by nature so she watched the ghost girl as she simply smiled and pointed outside the door, her meek soft voice spoke very clearly. She stated that she needed the help the boy who was so nice to her from before, that it was her job to protect him. She began to say that she would do it herself but she didn't have that sort of power. Yume was almost in shock she would have to leave to comfort of her tiny little room in order to save some boy she didn't even know. Just because some ghost wouldn't leave her alone, though she knew if she did anything to set the ghost off knowing that she was probably go into a manic state and somehow hurt someone. Yume really could careless if she hurt any of the people around her she just couldn't afford to be hurt herself nor could she afford to use any energy on trying to control a manic ghost. She swallowed hard as she opened the door slowly she could feel the ghost girls hands on her ears muffling the sound of the thunder. The girl smiled at Yume and said something so out of human nature the words echoed in her mind time and time again. "Don't worry Yume... I will help and protect you." Yume continued to walk down the hall as the young ghost girl told her exactly where to turn as soon as she made her final left she saw the boy who sat next to her in class laying on the floor. As soon as she walked up to him and reached out her hand a bunch of thugs from school ran up stopping as soon as they saw Yume. She looked at the boys and spoke very softly and peacefully. "Are you boys trying out for the track team this year, even if that is the case there is no need to run in the halls of our school. Somebody could really get hurt you know, I am assuming that you were all playing a big game of tag. Oh, this is the new student Yasuko-san* I am positive that you will all show him the utmost kindness. Am I right boys?" Placing on the sweetest smile she looked at the boys who seem to just melt with one look. It seemed that everyone in school were placed on one of three levels with Yume they either admired her, feared her families power, or they seemed to be in love with her. It was truly easy to do whatever she wanted in the school though she had no motivation to, she continued to stare at the boys awaiting for them to apologize to the blonde haired male who the ghost girl seemed to take quiet a liking to him.

OOC: *Obaachan- A formal way to say grandma.
*san- Title of respect usually used between equals, it is kinda like Mr. Mrs. Miss.

Original Prophet

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

User Image

Tomiko watched as the bullies got closer to him, and just when it seemed he was done for a girl come, and it just so happened to be the girl from his class. He had felt like she knew he was there but played it off like she was just walking in that direction. With much authority she had told the bullies to leave him alone. The bullies looked at the girl, despite that they didn't want to leave Tomiko alone it seemed they had no choice. This girl clearly knew people in high places. The bullies had left down the halls muttering between each other.

Tomiko was starting to get up when he looked at the girl that basically saved his life, but he noticed something behind her. The girl that he saw earlier that pointed him down the hall was behind her, she giggled that vanished into thin air. Tomiko's eyes were wide open and while he was still on his knees pointed in the direction of the girl. "D-d-did you see that?" Said Tomiko looking both at the girl and where the spirit girl was. "Great. One day in this school and I'm already getting picked on by people and I'm seeing things."He said while stating to stand up.

"Well I guess I should thank you."Tomiko paused for a while. I'm sorry I've been told I'm not the most sociable person. At least that's what the teachers said to me back at my old school. But what do they know. I was smarter than half of them." Tomiko noticed that he sounded very into himself then laughed and scratched his head. "Well it looks like you know who I am. Who are you exactly?"

Blessed Giver

User Image
User Image

Yume looked at the boys who seemed to just stop right in their steps. They looked almost in awe at the girl in front of them. She looked at them with the same sweet smile she showed everyone though she had a little bit more authority to her voice then she normally would have towards any of them. She knew that none of them were really of any use to her fathers company not with the way that they were acting in the school. Anyone with extremely high social standing would not have their children caught in such an act for fear the press would be able to get a story off of it. The boys seem to turn around right quick almost running away after bowing the the proud girl who stood in front of them. There was a slight slip of her real personality as she smirked at the boys who were now running away with like a dog with it's tail between it's legs. It seemed they were now muttering to eachother a little agravated that they were not able to get to the boy, though if they really had something to say it would be best to say it to someones face.

Yume then drew her attention to the seemingly awkward boy who was in front of her. The boy had a nice face and body yet he didn't seem to know that he was attractive. It was a rather odd case for her it was starting to let up in rain outside and the girl behind her was giggling at the boy. She flashed Yume a smile and whispered in the girls ear that she intended on seeing her later. Yume then stared at the boy who was now gawking at the ghost girl who disappeared behind her. She could not believe that this boy was able to see the ghost girl, was he able to see all ghosts? No that couldn't be with the way he was reacting to a ghost just disappearing on him. He began to stutter asking the doll like girl in front of him asking her if she indeed saw the ghost which happened to be behind her at the time so she thought it was best to answer would to take this and answer in her same cute way. She tilted her head the the side slightly turning around with a sweet smile attached to her face. She shook her head no as she spoke softly towards the boy "Why no, was there something behind me just now?" Her cuteness while answering him was almost unbearable even for her to he began to babel things to himself now saying that he was seeing things as he slowly got up. Yume kept a the sweet smile attached to her face as she looked at the boy handing him a handkerchief so that he might be able to wipe off some of the stuff on his face or really anything at the time.

This boy was a tad bit shy and awkward he was almost innocent in a way, Yume seemed to almost take a liking to him since she actually spoke to him. Though most of the words that she happened to say weren't true she wasn't really mocking him innerly which means that she might be able to stand the boy. That was until he happened to open his mouth stating how he happened to be so smart. If he were truly smart he would be able to figure out that she wasn't really who people thought she was. He seemed to be rather book smart though that is not all that mattered in the world, the people who survived the most in this world were those who were the best actors and truly knew how to work the system. With just that comment her entire feeling of almost warmth for the boy flew away. The boy began to talk to he as she kept the sweet smile on her face she answered the boys question very smoothly "My name is Oshiro, Yume but the people at this school normally call me Hiro-chan. Now if you will excuse me I really have something to do." Yume quickly turned around and started to head towards the music hall in which she was just in with the closet it looked like no one ever goes in there not to mention it would be a good place to talk to the ghost girl at.

OOC:

Original Prophet

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

User Image

Tomiko wasn't sure what to think of the disappearing girl. He didn't believe in ghosts so their must be some logical explanation for what he saw. Maybe it was a hologram, no it couldn't be people in the school maybe rich and most smart and rich but Tomiko doubted anyone knew how to use smoke and mirrors to create what seemed to be a ghost. The girl told he she didn't see anything but was pretty sure she did. She must be hiding something. Tomiko couldn't help but think that she might be behind it, but why she just helped him.

The girl had introduced herself to him. "Its nice to meet you Hiro-chan, if you don't mind me calling you that." She said that she had something to do and Tomiko was curious. "Hiro-chan pleas I must thank you for earlier, I mean I would have been dead if it were not for you."Tomiko noticed they were going down the music hall. "Why are we down here? Do you sing?"Tomiko said with curiosity.

Tomiko felt a cold run up his back, and that someone was behind him. He looked around to see if anyone else was around, but their was not a person in sight. Tomiko was creeped out from thinking he saw a ghost. The weird thing was that was the same girl that helped him find his class earlier. Tomiko felt himself becoming very confused and he couldn't stand it. He almost always could figure out a good small mystery but not with this something else was up and he knew it.

Blessed Giver

User Image
User Image

Yume looked at the boy she has already introduced herself and he was muttering thank you attempting to be friendly towards the girl. She continued to smile as he walked by her side asking her if he was allowed to call her Hiro-chan. It was not that she liked the nickname it is just what everyone had decided to call her so she had gotten rather used to the name. She nodded her head yes at the boy slightly stopping in order to flash in a smile and speak a few words to the boy in order for him to understand fully the answer to his question. "You may do whatever pleases you Yasuko-san. If calling me Hiro-chan is more pleasing to you then you may certainly do so." She then started to walk a little bit faster there was no reason for him to be following her and yet he still insisted on doing it.

She then finally arrived in the music room it seemed that the boy had been talking to her the entire time saying thank you to her for helping him. She continued to smile kindly towards the boy as he asked her some questions as to why she was in the music hall. She nodded to his question when he asked her if she was a singer, she decided to indulge the boy as to what she normally sang. "I have been singing opera since I was able to talk, I am sorry to say but you really do not have much knowledge of the school or the students around you. It is your first day so I know it really isn't expected at most schools though I think it is best for you to know this one is different. I will tell you a little bit about me that way you will have a little less to learn. My mother was a famous opera singer at the age of sixteen. It would only be natural for me to sing, my father is the head of a famous household with a very famous business. We also own a shrine which happens to be by our house about twenty minutes out of Tokyo. Now I will do you the greatest favor and sing you a little song." Yume smiled at the boy walking proudly towards the stage, and got herself completely ready to sing for the boy.

Standing on the stage she took a deep breath in and then started to sing 'Ave Maria' a beautiful Italian opera song. This song was normally sung with a happy ton since it was described as either a love song or a religious song. Though the way that Yume sung the song it was almost haunting it has a certain sadness to it that was very fitting with her beautiful soft voice. As she finished the song she heard the faint clapping as the ghost girl appeared to her sitting in one of the seats. The ghost girl began to speak to Yume and to the blonde haired boy watching her sing. "That was beautiful Yume, you truly do have more than one talent now don't you? Now there is something that I need you to do for me again. I am going to need to you to train that boy in order for you two to protect the school. He has great spiritual energy just like you if only he knew how to control it, it would be amazing to watch the two of you work together." Yume looked at the girl in disbelief she was just randomly barking orders at her and it was enough to make her loose her cool. She glared at the girl and the boy it was not like anyone else would be able to see her like this and no one would believe the boy even if he told them she raised her voice as she spoke and her voice was not the same sweet one that she normally spoke in but a cold harsh tone. "Who the hell do you think that you are giving me orders? There is no way I am taking time out of my day in order to train that awkward selfish human to fight against the spirit world. Even if he did manage to get control of his spirit energy he would probably die within ten seconds of fighting a real manic ghost, not to mention a demon. There is no way in hell that you are going to get me to do this, besides I still have to train myself, there is still plenty of things that I don't know yet and it took me my entire life to train to become this good at controlling my energy." Yume glared at the girl as she kept a sweet smile on her face and she continued to talk to yume as if her opinion did not matter "Sure there are still some things that you need to learn though if you really tried to learn everything you would probably be finished by now, your problem is that you have no one or nothing to protect besides yourself. If you actually put some emotions into your training it would actually make you stronger, but either way you will be teaching him. That boy happened to come up first in the entire school on the exams didn't your father tell you that you needed a tutor, we all know that you don't really need one you can take that time to train him." Yume was growing tired of the ghost girl and she looked over at the boy with a horrific glare almost as if she was making him tell the ghost girl that he didn't want to do it.

OOC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces