Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
~~ BackxxxFingerxxxHandxxxEarxxxArm ~~

Her stomach flipped and her heart clenched tightly feeling the reassurance that he felt the same way. She felt far from tired now, the high she was feeling now was something she was riding here and now in the moment. She rested her head on his chest and chuckled softly when he mentioned that she needed rest. "I don't think i can rest after today. So much has happened, good and bad. I just want to get lost in this feeling for a little while longer." She murmured into his chest.

Both him and Danni have been caught up in this type of life for so long that it was hard to imagine what life would have been like before it. Being with her allowed him to forget for a moment that they were running or hiding for murders. It pained him to see Laura so beat up and forced to kill someone, but it nearly killed him to see Danni helpless. "I know and understand about up and leaving someone comfortable to protect someone that they love. You have no idea what I had gone through seeing you today. I felt so helpless and it killed me to know that I should have been there for you." Kaden didn't move to touch Dannica knowing that she would jsut push him away. Distance was the only thing he could handle, even if it hurt.

Barking Enabler

16,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
User ImageCxXxCUser ImageCxXxCUser Image

xx

xxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Outfit xxxxxxxx Song

Micah smiled and wrapped his arms around her, holding her close as he rested his chin on her head, feeling the warmth between them. "Alright, well do you want to just stand here or do you want to go back to the apartment?" He whispered as he bent down and kissed her jaw then her earlobe, before pulling back just enough to look down at her though his arms didn't leave her. He wanted to hold her, though he also wanted to run his hands over her, to study her so long he could paint a portrait from memory. He smiled as he kissed her again, opening his mind to let his feelings spill into her mind so that she would know how he felt.

Danni sighed as she listened to him and turned her back to him, trying to calm down, not wanting to burn him. Danni took her coat off and threw it on the floor in the corner. She bent over and unzipped her boots and stepped from them, throwing them off to the side and started unbuttoning her shirt before stopping and turning back around and walking over to him, grabbing his hands and sighing. "I'm fine, it takes a lot to know me off my game. You don't have to worry yourself about me or be my night in shinning armor, i was just fine on my own." She spoke as she let go of his hands and put her hands on his chest, rubbing her hands against his chest as she looked at him. "Just forget today. I think we all need to forget it." She spoke, letting go of him and waking over, sitting on the bed as she looked at him.

User Image

8,250 Points
      • Citizen 200
      • Dressed Up 200
      • Forum Dabbler 200
      User Image

Laura closed her eyes and allowed Micah to feel her, she could feel gooseflesh pop up across her arms after his fingers trailed across her body. She didn't want to leave this moment, this was a moment where she could forget everything and just live happily. She smiled when he opened his mind to her once more but he was just pouring everything he was into her mind filling her and warming her to the bone. "I would love to stay here, but I know you will want us to go back eventually. Besides someone needs to protect you from my cousin." Laura kissed him back.

Kaden watched her throw things about and he had felt like that not moments ago, now he was just tired of feeling that way. "But I want to be there for you I want to protect you from things that go bump in the night. I want to be there when you are so caught up in protecting those around you that you forget to be careful." As much as he would love to forget that today had happened, he didn't want to either. He knew that he had to be there for Laura, for Dannica and even for Micah if the situation calls for it. He walked into the room and knelt down before her and took her hands within his. He placed a gentle kiss on her fingers and held them there for a moment. "I cannot promise that I wont do stupid s**t later on. But I will promise that I will be there for you, for everyone. Even if you dont want me there and burn my a** to get me going. I wont abandon you."

Barking Enabler

16,025 Points
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • Team Edward 100
      • Survivor 150

xx

Outfit xxxxxxxx Song

Micah chuckled at her words and nodded. "True true, but we need to go back and pack and get moving on to our next place." He spoke, running his fingers through her hair and kissed her with passion, one of his hands going to her lower back and the other on her side, resting on his rib cage. Micah broke away, smirking as he gently grabbed her hand and started walking back where they came from. It was an eventful day and he wanted it to be over. Micah used his free hand to gently rub his jaw where he was punched. Atleast he knew that Kaden threw a pretty good punch.

Dannica sighed as she watched Kaden get closer. She frowned when he kissed her fingers. He spoke about not abandoning her, and that scared her. She was in a tough spot today and she wanted to know if when things got bad, if he would leave if she told him to. She didn't want someone elses death on her hands. Dannica pulled her hands from him and stood up, then sat down on the floor by her things, packing them up. "I just need to be on my own for a little while Kaden. I just need a little time. Just to sort things out." She spoke, keeping her head down. She didn't want to leave him or the others, but she was afraid to confront any of them or be around them at this point.

User Image

8,250 Points
          • Citizen 200
          • Dressed Up 200
          • Forum Dabbler 200
          User Image

Kaden could only just watch her as his heart just drop the moment she pulled away. Kaden felt numb as he sat down on her bed. Watching her just pack her things away. "So that's it? You just going to walk away after everything you said about protecting those that you love?" He couldn't believe that she was running away. Kaden just watched her before shaking his head. He wanted to stop her but he felt like she would just run faster. "Fine, I can take a hint. You stay and I will go, make things easier for you" Kaden stood up and left her room. Fishing out his phone he shot a text to Laura saying that he was needed some time away. He would find them again but for now he couldn't face anyone at this point.

Barking Enabler

16,025 Points
          • Demonic Associate 100
          • Team Edward 100
          • Survivor 150

xx

Outfit xxxxxxxx Song

Micah sighed as he finished fixing up his and Laura's new place. Since the incident in New York Kaden and Dannica both left them, however not together. He wasn't sure what was going on, considering the only person Dannica told she was leaving was Kaden, and Kaden had only told Laura, Micah was the last one to find anything out. Micah hadn't found that great of a place for them to stay, but it was decent enough and wasn't infested with bugs and didn't look like it was about to collapse. Micah looked around the living room that was connected in an open floor type was to the kitchen. It was also a one bedroom, which wasn't really a problem him and Laura had started to be intimate lately, and it was nice. However he couldn't stop to enjoy being with her when they were constantly moving, and the constantly had to. He was much more watchful about Laura since she was kidnapped, he didn't plan on letting that happen again.

Micah scratched his chin and shook his head, his facial hair was coming in a bit more now, he had forgotten to shave it, and just let it keep growing, though he doubted he would take care of it unless Laura said anything. Micah looked in their empty fridge before shutting it. "Laura? Sweety? Are you up?" He called as he buttoned his shirt. "Do you feel like going out to get some food?" He asked as he walked towards their room.

User Image

8,250 Points
              • Citizen 200
              • Dressed Up 200
              • Forum Dabbler 200
              User Image

Laura was sprawled out in the bed that both her and Micah shared in their new place. It was a temporary thing like the last few times the group had moved. While it was only just the two of them since Danni left and Kaden soon left right afterwards. She didn't get a chance to stop either of them since they both left before she had a chance to see them. Kaden called her and Danni told Kaden. A shitty way to learn that they were alone but it was something they were working through. Tangled in the sheets Laura stretched out and rolled over to look to Micah with a sleepy gaze.

Rested her head in the nook of her arm she smiled softly before she motioned him over to her. Come here. She had been continuing her work with her powers, it was easier to animate smaller things and she has been working on other mediums that were still foreign to her. She beckoned to him with a slow motion of her finger to ask him to come closer. She enjoyed how close Micah has become, it was saddening to know that one of the reasons he was so close was because she was snatched when he was away. She didn't plan on leaving his side for any longer then she needed to be, even then it wasn't for very long. She was hungry but it was something that she wanted to ignore for a little while longer. She loved her time with him when they were just waking up or before they were going to bed. It was just time together with nothing else to distract them.

Barking Enabler

16,025 Points
              • Demonic Associate 100
              • Team Edward 100
              • Survivor 150

xx

Outfit xxxxxxxx Song

Micah smirked as he looked down at Laura, seeing her all tangled in the sheets. She looked so beautiful and peaceful like that. He didn't hesitate when she communicated mentally that she wanted him over there. Micah walked over and stood over her, raising an eyebrow before smirking and getting on the bed, putting one leg on either side of her, on his hands and knees above her and he leaned down, kissing her forehead then her cheek then her neck. 'Yes my dear?' He questioned through his mind and rolled off so he was laying next to her, and not above her. He put an arm under his head so he was propped up somewhat, looking her over with a smile. He knew he probably didn't miss the others as much as Laura did but thats why he liked her, she was more compassionate than he was, and it was nice.

Micah reached up, gently touching a few strands of her hair, twirling them in his fingers. "Are you hungry?" He asked out loud, needing to speak with his voice otherwise his throat would get scratchy and he sounded strange, not using those muscles very much. And as much as he wanted no one else to hear what he said except Laura, it looked odd when they were out in public and seeing two people magically know what going on with each other without speaking. They didn't need those kind of looks.

User Image

8,250 Points
                  • Citizen 200
                  • Dressed Up 200
                  • Forum Dabbler 200
                  User Image

Laura groaned softly when he kisses traveled down a bit before he laid next to her. Rolling over she landed on to of him looking down at him with a grin. "Of course I am but it can wait." She spoke before leaning down and kissing him gently on the lips. She was just in a good mood today, they had been sleeping with each other for a few weeks now and each time she woke up she was just enjoying how much she loved waking up next to Micah. The intimacy was amazing, but nothing was compared to sharing their minds. On the mornings that she woke up blissed out she didn't think of her cousin or of Dannica, why would she need to? After she would feel guilty, she always did.

Leaning down she kissed him again as she weaved her fingers into his hair and grinded her his down into Micah with a smirk on her lips. If Laura were to look at her past self she wouldn't recognize herself, before she was so shy and withdrawn that it was amazing how she had gotten here today. She would have never thought to grind herself on someone who she had just known under a few months. But she was glad for what had happened, she was becoming someone she was loving since she was with Micah.

Quick Reply

Submit
                  Manage Your Items
                  Other Stuff
                  Get GCash
                  Offers
                  Get Items
                  More Items
                  Where Everyone Hangs Out
                  Other Community Areas
                  Virtual Spaces
                  Fun Stuff