Barking Enabler

16,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
User ImageCxXxCUser ImageCxXxCUser Image

xx

xxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Outfit xxxxxxxx Song

Two figures walked through the streets, one was a woman with reddish orange hair who was holding a Chinese take out box and eating it with a plastic fork as they walked. The other was a male who was clenching his jaw, as if he was trying to focus on something. The woman let out a soft moan and nudged to the guy with her elbow. "Micah, this is so good. You don't even know. " She grinned though rolled her eyes as he ignored her. She continued to eat until he stopped and looked around. "I know we are near some, I just know it. They just won't think about their abilities." He groaned out in irritation, throwing his hands up only to hit the woman's fork out of her hand, causing her to glare at him. "Seriously. Maybe you should just stop. Just close your eyes and let your mind reach out." Micah looked at her like she was insane however he listened to her. The woman, Dannica rolled her eyes again and turned, angrily throwing the rest of the food away in a nearby trash.

Danni crossed her arms over her chest as she looked around, shooting people glares if they even tried looking at her or Micah. She looked at Micah as his eyes snapped open and he stepped froward. She raised her eyebrow, opening her mouth to speak when he grabbed her arm and pulled her in a direction. Danni yanked her arm back and jogged to keep up as the taller man sped walk. "I found one." He spoke, determined. Dannica ran to get in front of him and put her hand on his chest. "Woah there, slow down. Do you know anything? Are they dangerous?" She questioned, searching his eyes to see if he would lie to her. Micah shook his head. "As far as I can tell I don't believe so." He spoke, stepping around her. Danni rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips before dropping them and following him for what seemed like forever but was just about fifty blocks or so. Finally he stopped in front of a shop window. She leaned forward a little, her hands on her sides. "Micah, we should have taken a cab. I just ******** ate!" She groaned as she stood up and turned to look at where they were. A tattoo parlor. She turned to Micah and raised an eyebrow in question.

Micah looked at the shop and then to Dannica and then raised his hand to it, like she would know why they were there. Micah groaned in irritation and walked inside, followed by the redhead. He stopped just inside and turned to Dannica, leaning in close to whisper in her ear. "That tattoo lady, the one over there." he spoke and Dannica looked over and shrugged. Dannica walked forward and took out a couple hundred and set it down, then brought the nearest tattoo example book on the counter closer to her and flipped it to a random page and pointed to one, a black lotus with a purple center. "I want this one. On my left shoulder please." She spoke, leaning forward on the counter. Behind her, she could almost feel Micah being upset with her putting some random design on her skin, because she didn't really look at it, just randomly picking one out. Dannica flipped her hair over her shoulder and smirked.

User ImageCXCUser ImageCxCUser Image

8,250 Points
      • Citizen 200
      • Dressed Up 200
      • Forum Dabbler 200
      User Image

Today was thankfully a slow day, there was one large back piece that Laura has been working on slowly over the past couple months for a good friend. Well it wasn't her friend it was actually Kaden's friend, she just happened to be talked into working on a piece because her cousin decided to ask so nicely, and because he would owe her one later on. Stretching in the half stool the twinge of stiffness and pain ache in her lower back after the four hour inking session. With a deep brean Laura shot a glance to her older cousin and scrunched her nose at him. "I am tempted to take a nap. I feel like I deserve it." While it was still early in the day long sessions where she is bent over her work station hours on end can do a number on her back. So usually after a long session she would go lay down to relieve the pressure of sitting down all hunched over.

Kaden looked up form the desk where he had a computer in front of him. "Its barely noon." Laura narrowed her eyes as she stood up from the stool as she walked over to the desk chair at the front desk. "Oh don't start that s**t, I have been hunched over all morning because of a favor you offered before asking me. I feel like I deserve a break or something." The doorbell chimed as a couple young teens walked into the store as they looked over some of Laura's old works that she framed up on the wall. "No break for the wicked. Get to work woman." Kaden smirked as he closed his laptop and walked over to Laura. The girls were lookie-loos ones who window shopped and wasted their time without buying a damned thing. He wrapped a free arm around Laura's neck and placed a kiss on the back of her head. Laura rolled her eyes and mocked him silently as the girls looked around.

After trying to encourage the girls to decide if they wanted some ink or just get the hell out of the place Laura ended up doodling on a scrap piece of paper. Kaden disappeared into the back of the shop to drop off his things. She could hear the jingling of keys which hinted that he was going to go somewhere, lunch maybe if she was lucky. Focused on the drawing she could feel the pull of the ink as it flowed from the pen in her hand. As much as she was tempted to entertain herself as the girls lingered before leaving, she knew better then to flaunt her abilities around strangers. The doorbell rang in the small shop pulling her attention up to a couple entering in. Laura examined the couple carefully but quick seeing that the man was whispering something to the red headed woman. Secrets don't make friends... Laura thought briefly to herself as the woman just shrugged the man off. She was to discard her doodle when the woman flipped open the book that was rested on the desk and pointed to one of the black lotus.

She couldn't help but to frown a little knowing that she had come into contact with her fair share of spontaneous individuals who were willing to just ink whatever on themselves. The only thing was the fact that the man wasn't looking like he agreed with what the woman was doing, and also considering that she couldn't see a single piece of old ink on the woman. Pushing her own suspicions aside Laura glanced down at the work and turned it so she could see the work better. "Alright, did you want this exact one or did you want me to draw something up? Different size or color maybe?" Laura could feel the man's eyes on her which was making her uncomfortable. She kept glancing his way seeing that he was watching her carefully. Her own ink, faded as it was, tingled under her skin. Her back was tingling so much that it was starting to get itchy. Reaching back she itched at the black and white wings that barely peeked form the collar of her shirt.

Kaden came up from the back seeing that Laura was actually working with someone. He slowed a bit when he saw that Laura was looking a little restless. He could tell when the ink was wanting to come alive. She was struggling on trying to focus. Kaden moved up and put on his customer service smile. "Finding everything alright? Laura glanced to Kaden and gave a very brief look of thanks as she was starting to relax a little as the attention of both the woman and the man were pulled to him. "My cousin is the best in the business, she will find something that best fits your personality. She puts herself into her work, she loves it and it shows in her work."

Barking Enabler

16,025 Points
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • Team Edward 100
      • Survivor 150

xx

Outfit xxxxxxxx Song

Dannica stood up straight, putting her hands on her hips. The lady was prettier up closer, great. She half wondered if Micah knew this when he mentally reached out to find her. Behind her, Micah reached out and whacked the back of her arm. Dannica looked at him with a smirk before turning back to the woman as she asked her a question. "A red center and maybe surrounding it in flames." She spoke, crossing her arms over her chest. "Im really big on fire." She spoke, licking her lower lip before biting it. She turned her attention to a man as he walked in. He had faint resemblance to the woman in front of her. Although neither seemed a threat at this time, she remained vigilant. While Micah continued to just look over the woman. . Micah turned his head and stepped forward and listened to the man, though Dannica had a feeling Micah was listening to his mind, not his mouth. Danni looked at Micah as the man finished. She reached up and gently rubbed his arm, as if comforting him. "See sweety, best in the business, no need to worry." She felt Micah glaring at her as she turned back to the man, giving a flirty smile. "I'm not worried, i'm confident it will be perfect." She smiled as she began unbuttoning her shirt.

Micah watched Dannica and crossed his arms over his chest. He wasn't sure why she decided to be such an impulsive person. "Dannica." He started however she turned to him, her shirt now unbuttoned as she threw it at him. Micah caught it and shook his head, looking away. Dannica gave a short chuckle before looking at the woman. "So where should I sit and how do you want me to sit?" She questioned, obviously not having a problem with showing her bra. She rarely had a problem with anything. And honestly she had wanted a tattoo for the longest time, several, however she was always traveling with Micah and finding mutants didn't give her a whole lot of time to sit down and get work done. However now that Micah wanted to examine the chick, she could get a small piece done, and maybe a bigger one later. "Try not to faint Micah, its very unbecoming of you." She shot, looking over at him as he gave her a scowl.

User ImageCXCUser ImageCxCUser Image

8,250 Points
          • Citizen 200
          • Dressed Up 200
          • Forum Dabbler 200
          User Image

The woman seemed determined to get this tattoo. Fine by her, she will get paid which was fine by her. Being able to push back the itching of her tattoos Laura motioned the woman to one of the clean stations that she had set up, or Kaden had set up earlier. The woman was already stripping down which only made her give a wary confused look to her cousin who took a seat at the desk. He wasn't going anywhere not when he noticed how restless Laura felt right now. Thank god. "Just take a seat there and I will get started in a second. I am just going to free hand the lotus onto your shoulder. Better for flow." Laura said as she pick up one of the man permeant markers from her stand.

Plopping down onto her work stool Laura rolled her shoulders and sighed heavily before she started to draw the lotus onto the woman's shoulder. It was a rough sketch but it looked almost exactly like the one in the book with the exception of the detail of the final piece. After tweaking the ink into something that she was very comfortable with she handed a mirror to the woman. She pointed out the size and the idea of what she was going to put into it. But the woman didn't seem to speak up other then agree and nod. Setting up her station with the different inks and guns she glanced to Kaden who was still watching carefully. THe man that came in with the woman was still watching her like he was before. Laura frowned as she pulled her hair up into a messy bun before pulling hte disposable gloves over her slender inked fingers. "Alright I'm going to start off slow so you can get an idea of what this is going to feel like. Just let me know if you get uncomfortable because we are going to be here for a while." Laura said as she dipped the tip of the needle into the ink and inked one line. When the woman didn't argue or mention that it was hurting her Laura took it as a go ahead to continue.

She shifted in her seat feeling the pull of the ink at her finger tips. THe numbness of the use of just stretching out her ability to manipulate the ink was something in itself. It cleared her mind to the point where her counterpart came out to play and keep her company. A second voice that seemed to have a mind of its own. She wasn't sure when the voice started to appear but it seemed like it has always been there since she could remember. A presence that lingered at the back of her mind watching. Laura has come to terms with this voice since it was basically arguing with herself when she was younger. Kaden may seem like he understand that something would happen whenever she would animate the ink, like whatever she create would act as she would. He seemed to grasp that, but what he didn't understand was that the voice always made herself known whenever she barely touched her ability. You know that man hasn't taken his eyes off of you since he arrived. And it isn't because of the woman he came in with. Laura glanced up at the large mirror wall that faced the workstations. She could see the man watching them, watching her if she dared to think that way. Don't try and kid yourself you know he is watching you. Hell I think you may even like it. Laura's eyebrow arched a little at the thought but no more as she focused on the tattoo. She was working fast and steady, the lines were perfect and the pressure light as a feather. She trusted in her ability to draw and to ink people. It is what she does for a living and it was something that was basically apart of her.

Barking Enabler

16,025 Points
          • Demonic Associate 100
          • Team Edward 100
          • Survivor 150

xx

Outfit xxxxxxxx Song

Micah watched as Dannica had began undressing and he turned, more embarrassed to be around her than to see her without her shirt. However he could read her mind and turned back, grabbing the shirt as it flew through the air. As much as he appreciated her giving them a reason for being there while he tried to find out about the girl, he didn't think this was the way. It wasn't like he didn't like tattoo's, he found them beautiful, if one gave proper thought and meaning behind the works of art. Micah almost laughed when the woman tried to see if Dannica was going to react badly to pain. he scratched his cheek as Dannica didn't even flinch. She was one of the toughest people he knew. And he had seen her set aflame multiple times and even taken a bullet, and too many blades and various sharp objects. He doubted a needle gun would hurt her. Micah however was less interested with Dannica as she whined about various things mentally, like how he ruined her lunch.

Micah stood against the wall, watching the dark haired woman, he was pulling at her mind, until he managed to slip in. He was listening when a second voice came into her mind. he readjusted himself on the wall, surprised. So she had noticed his attention since he came in. She was right too. Though anyone around them could most likely tell. He had tracked her mental voice down out from he several thousands of people in the city. He smirked as a voice in her head said that she might like him watching her. He pushed himself off the wall, prying into her head a little more. He understood the basics of her ability, something about animating her artwork. Micah walked a few steps closer, standing to get a good look at the tattoo. "It fits you well Danni." He spoke, looking at the Redhead who looked like she was trying not to fall asleep. She ignored his comment and went back to messing on her phone. Micah rolled his eyes. "So you guys are cousins?" He questioned, looking from the woman tattooing Dannica to the guy. "Must be fun working with a family member." He spoke, trying to make conversation, not sure how to approach the woman on the whole ability thing.

User Image

8,250 Points
              • Citizen 200
              • Dressed Up 200
              • Forum Dabbler 200
              User Image

Laura leaned back to stretch her back feeling the aching throb slowly at the base of her back. The outline was almost done leaving her smooth lines tracing the sketch from earlier. She could feel her skin prickle as the man came in closer for a better look. It made her hesitate if not for a split second before she continued working. While she kept looking at the man in the mirrored wall her inner voice was also watching him too, she was having a ball of it too. "Heads up hun, incoming. Her voice teased as the man was almost looking over her shoulder to see what she was doing. Laura leaned back and looked to Micha with a wary gaze. She was use to having people look over her shoulder but Micha was beginning to edge towards the creeper factor. "I can give you one too, maybe on your a** if you like." Laura looked him in the eye giving off the subtle hint of back away.

Kaden snickered softly under his breath as he moved around the counter to rest his hands on Laura's shoulders. While her ability does have its advantage when it came to her work, it wasn't much for fighting unless she made it so. Kaden on the other hand was more then ready to jump in and play body shield. "Now now, no need to touch another man's a** without buying him a drink or two." Laura shot Kaden a quick glare before she continued to work. "But to answer your question, it is nice but it also means that we are always at each other's throats at least twice a day. Larua looked over her shoulder to Kaden. "If you don't let me work I will give you a permeant surprised look." Kaden let her go and smirked a bit knowing that Laura was a little testy.

Barking Enabler

16,025 Points
              • Demonic Associate 100
              • Team Edward 100
              • Survivor 150

xx

Outfit xxxxxxxx Song

Micah could hear the voice talking to her again, letting her know that he was coming over. he wasn't fond of her feelings and thoughts towards him. What did he think, that he was going to abduct her in the middle of the day and what? Keep her as a slave? Micah didn't appreciate her words and glared at her. He looked at Dannica as she put her hands in fists. She wasn't in pain, but now she was alert. Instead Micah decided he might as well ease Laura's feelings towards him. He stepped from her as her cousin came over. He didn't even feel like responding to the man. He walk about to walk back to the entrance of the tattoo parlor where he had been standing when Dannica sighed. "Micah, one of these days i'm going to see that you get a tattoo." She spoke out, giving him a smirk. Micah simply crossed his arms over his chest again, her shirt still in his hand. "I very much doubt that, Love." He spoke, looking out the window of the shop. "How much longer will this take? I think I'm going to leave and grab a bite to eat or something." He spoke, although that was the farthest thing from what he wanted, it seemed like all the woman was going to do was scowl at him.

Micah kept his eyes off the woman though his mind still listened to both of the strangers. Dannica looked over at him and raised an eyebrow. "Oh no, Micah. Come on, you can't just leave me here all by myself." She spoke, even giving a little whine like she was helpless. However she wasn't about to let Micah go out and possibly get mugged, or hurt in anyway. She wasn't sure why he now wanted to leave but she was going to find out, as soon as her shoulder was done of course.

User Image

8,250 Points
                  • Citizen 200
                  • Dressed Up 200
                  • Forum Dabbler 200
                  User Image

As much as Laura seemed like she was angry and ready to rip his head off with all the teasing, he knew that it was best to focus all of her attention on him rather then on some poor fella who just happened to be in the way. Kaden worried about Laura some days, when they were growing up Laura has been having issues on controlling her abilities, as simple as they may be, it took a lot out of her. To create life out of something that wasn't meant to be alive really placed her body under extreme pressure. After a while the effects of her powers were growing to the point he would imagine her breaking. But suddenly out of the blue she got better, the effects of the animation didn't take nearly as much as it use to. While Laura wasn't quite normal like she once was, it was better then to see her completely empty.

Watching as Laura focused on her work he placed his hand on her shoulders and gave it a gentle squeeze. Whispering softly into her ear witch in turn caused her to pause. She didn't react at first but he glanced to him and gave a soft nod of her head. Kaden glanced to the man who gave Laura some distance, thank the lord that he caught on. Laura shut off the ink gun and looked over her shoulder to Micha. "I still have another couple hours after I finish the outline. Maybe if you go grab lunch and bring it back I should be ready to start coloring. Kaden if you would go with him and bring me something back that would be great." Laura gave a small smile to show that she didn't mean to lash out like that. Kaden gave a brief nod and looked to Micha. "Common, we shouldn't be gone long. Name's Kaden." He intoruduced himself as he held his hand out to the man.

Barking Enabler

16,025 Points
                  • Demonic Associate 100
                  • Team Edward 100
                  • Survivor 150

xx

Outfit xxxxxxxx Song

Micah listened to Laura but didn't look at her as she spoke to him then the man, Kaden was his name. So he was getting an escort, good. It would give him a chance to talk to the man. Micah looked to Kaden as he informed them they wouldn't take too much time but they should go, and then introduce himself. "Micah Locke." He spoke, reaching out and shaking his hand before leaving the shop with him. Micah looked around and followed the man for a little while before stopping. 'I know what she is, and I suspect you are one as well. I have been looking for others like us.' Micah spoke mentally through to Kadens mind. He adjusted his coat as he looked around then back at him. "Sorry, I suspect my attention made your cousin uncomfortable. It wasn't my intention, I just found her mind, interesting." He spoke, scratching the back of his neck. "I haven't found any like us in a while, at least none that leave their minds open so I can find them." He spoke, sticking his hands in his pockets.

Micah sighed and looked back to where they had come back from then to back to Kaden. "My friend in there, Dannica, she controls fire. Quite well too." He spoke, walking forward, past Kaden to be in front of him, like nothing happened. "Anyways, where shall we go for a bite to eat?" He questioned, a smile on his face. He was interested in the two, he only knew a couple of mutants before and while he only ever really got to watch his and Dannicas grow. He knew Dannica back when she could barely just heat things up and know she could create fire and consume herself in flames, amongst rarely controlling lightning but that was often painful for her.

[[ooc: sorry it sucks, im sick and came home early Dx]]

User Image

8,250 Points
                      • Citizen 200
                      • Dressed Up 200
                      • Forum Dabbler 200
                      User Image

Kaden gave the man a friendly smile as they shook hands and left the shop. Walking down the street for a block and a half before Micha started to linger behind a little. He didn't really notice that the man feel behind until he felt a slight push on his head like someone had poked him and didn't stop touching him. Rolling his neck to disperse the feel before a voice entered his mind. While that was alarming enough to hear a disembodied voice inside his head what it said made him stop dead in his tracks. Kaden clenched his hand into a fist at his side before he turned to face the man. "No one likes to be stared at, I would suspect you would feel the same. We don't want any trouble, we never get any trouble because no one knows who we are. So I would tread lightly before you find yourself floating off to neverland." Kaden pointed at Micha. It wouldn't take much to reverse the man's center of gravity, all he would have to do was to let him drift off with the wind.

While they have met a mutant or two in their time being on their own, the both of them knew that they couldn't announce what they were knowing that a majority of the population hates what they were. It was odd that others would find them and actively seek them out. The man continued forward even after speaking so lightly on the matter. "THere is a deli down the street, we can pick something up and I can bring something back for the girls." Kaden spoke carefully as he watched the man. Kaden lead the way making sure that Micha was still following. He wanted to get back to Laura as soon as possible knowing that the woman with her was with Micha. Entering the shop Kaden stood in like next to the man as he examined the menu. What do you want with us? Why seek us out? And don't give me the crap about being drawn to my little cousin. There is always a reason. Kaden shot a brief glare to Micha before turning his attention back to the menu.

Barking Enabler

16,025 Points
                      • Demonic Associate 100
                      • Team Edward 100
                      • Survivor 150

xx

Outfit xxxxxxxx Song

Micah sighed and shook his head. "I did not wish to alarm you, just inform you of the fact that you an I are not all that different. I was not declaring a battle or any inclination of a fight. Besides, you would certainly know if we wished you harm." He spoke, then nodded as Kaden spoke about a deli and followed him, keeping quiet during the walk, full aware that Kaden was watching him. They entered the deli and Micah tilted his head as he read the menu, then he heard Kaden's thoughts. He simply smiled. 'I just wish to know you two. I seek out others because I would like to have allies, friends, so that i'm not alone. There is also a group hunting down mutants in Europe, they haven't been too successful so far but I would rather find as many people to warn as I can, maybe help me to bring them down.' Micah looked at Kaden before stepping forward and ordering two simple sandwiches. He wasn't in the mood to eat, but he might as well bring something back for Danni.

Micah stepped back and turned to face Kaden, though stood next to him. 'If I would have known you both greet strangers with hostility, then perhaps I should have gone about this a different way. however it is done. Im looking forward to seeing both your powers, by the way. If you are kind enough to show us later.' He relayed to him, turning away to look at something. It wasn't like Micah was a master at charm and persuasion, that was Dannica's job. He was simply the one with all the brain power.

User Image

8,250 Points
                          • Citizen 200
                          • Dressed Up 200
                          • Forum Dabbler 200
                          User Image

Kaden wished that they were a bit more subtle about the greeting as well, its never nice to get a nice little surprise of someone prodding inside his head. Not only that but he could only assume that Micha was looking around Laura's head as well. Kaden ordered a couple of sandwiches. Micha and Dannica were seeking others like themselves out to warn them of others who wished them harm. While there was no way in knowing if it was true or not he figured that it would be best to hold off on that aspect till later so he wouldn't worry Laura. I will let you try and convince Laura to show off a little bit of her abilities. But I would advise to wait till after she is done working. There is a reason why her mind is interestingly different, its her way of coping with her powers.

Kaden was protective of Laura, he always has been since they were children. They were never really close as young children but as soon as both of their powers appeared they naturally grew closer together. THey were good at hiding what they were from their family till they slipped up and was pushed out of the family. They have had a couple run ins with some hostile people and it always ended up leaving a couple scars here and there. Now that they settled and were both some what happy with what they were doing they were ever more cautious. Naturally. I know that we may seem a bit hostile towards you but it is something that is learned from way to many experiences. Been hurt too many times to want to try again. Im sure you will understand that.

Barking Enabler

16,025 Points
                          • Demonic Associate 100
                          • Team Edward 100
                          • Survivor 150

xx

Outfit xxxxxxxx Song

Micah scratched his chin as he listened to Kadens mind, not responding to it, simply nodding. He ran through a couple brief memories that went through Kaden's mind as he explained himself and his cousin. Micah sighed looked at his sandwiches were ready. He stepped forward and gathered them. "Ah you were right to choose this place, it smells delicious." He spoke out loud, glancing around. 'I understand, however feel free to question us or even attack us if you feel threatened by us.' He dropped his hands to his side, holding the bag firmly. 'Perhaps then we should also wait until Laura is finished until we tell her the news of Dannica and I?'' Micah shot Kaden a questioning look, wondering if he agreed. After all if Micah managed to mess Dannica's tattoo up, he would be the one to pay.

Dannica bit her lower lip, really wishing Micah just hadn't left with the guy. He may have been hot, but she didn't know if he had powers or if he was a threat. "So, pretty cool job, putting your artwork on people." Dannica started, realizing she hadn't really spoke to the chick. Strange too, usually Dannica would have flirted with a girl looking like her"Im sorry about Micah. Guy can be kind of weird. But he's completely harmless. I swear, won't even let me kill spiders. And we all know those things deserve to burn in hell." Dannica smirked, recalling the time she set her apartment on fire because she was trying to kill one spider and Micah had to pull her out because there wasn't anyway she was going to leave without killing it. "Just wanted to apologize for that." Dannica spoke, looking up. She wished the tattoo would hurry up. It wasn't painful in the least, it was actually kind of ticklish but she really wanted to see it.

User Image

8,250 Points
                              • Citizen 200
                              • Dressed Up 200
                              • Forum Dabbler 200
                              User Image

Kaden gathered up his order and gave a nod of his head without looking to Micha. It was best not to set Laura up to fail and it would be best not to push her to potentially hurt someone other then herself. It would be best if we give them time. If you can see into her mind I am sure you caught a hint of what her second voice is like. That is her more adventurous side that causes her to become a little reckless and forward with her wants rather then her needs. That alone is dangerous outside her actual powers.

Laura had started on the inking knowing that it wouldn't take too long to finish, maybe another hour or so. Laura was so focused on her task at hand that she was caught by surprise when the woman spoke up out of the blue. It had taken her a moment to focus her mind elsewhere other then her art to answer the woman. "Yeah, its quite soothing outside the aching back after long days. Really clears my mind. Wiping away the excess ink from the back with a spare towel Laura could only laugh a bit when she was apologizing for Micha. "Honestly it isn't the first time I have had some looks my way. It still surprises people to see so much ink on a woman's body. Believe it or not I am quite covered after years of collecting pieces of art. Her arms were quite covered, almost complete sleeves by the looks of things. Basic patterns that were actually not so permeant, it was ink she had pulled onto her skin to to quick usage. She had a full back piece of very detailed wings, which took months to finish, she had flames around both of her wrists. Letterings on her right index finger and an eye on her left palm. The only pieces that were permanently placed on her skin that she knew that she could animate, with some practice of course. "But even if i have been stared at for years, it still is a bit weird to be watched when Im not actually working. Laura chuckled softly.

Quick Reply

Submit
                              Manage Your Items
                              Other Stuff
                              Get GCash
                              Offers
                              Get Items
                              More Items
                              Where Everyone Hangs Out
                              Other Community Areas
                              Virtual Spaces
                              Fun Stuff