Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Alexander.Edward.Sancta

Alex smiled, and kissed the top of Shay's head. He was still pretty tired. Half an hour was not an adequate nap. Especially not to someone who was used to getting as much sleep as he did. In his opinion, Shay wasn't very awake either. If they decided to go on a walk now, he doubted they'd make it to the front door. "Let's take a nap, then go on a walk," he said, yawning, and wrapping one arm around him, and pulling a blanket over them with his other arm, before wrapping that around the other boy too. "We'll go do something fun after we take our nap," he said, closing his eyes, and hugging Shay tight.

~~~

Alex yawned, stretching as he woke up. He smiled at the still sleeping Shay, and snuggled back down, waiting for the other to wake up.

[I am so sorry. I've barely been home all week. :/]

User Image

User Image

Shay Paxander Knox.

→ Shay nodded. "Alright, that sounds good to me." He said nuzzling his head in Alex's chest. "I like fun..." He said as a drifted off to sleep. He loved sleeping with the other male, it all felt so right. Shay soon awoke and looked at Alex. "Good morning." he mumbled in a sleepy adorable voice. "We go on walk now?" He asked. "Have fun?" He said with a smile. When he talked in a baby voice, he didn't mean to, it was because he was exhausted and or just waking up. It was normal for the boy. Shay sat up and stretched. He grabbed Alex's hand and pulled him up. "Where are we gonna go!?" he asked smiling.

[Awh, its okay. c:! That sucks so bad. D; I'm always home. n_n]

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas