Welcome to Gaia! ::

"I don't care. I'll buy you anything, no matter the cost," chrystofer whispered in her ear. He was going to take her to there jewelry store today, but now that she knew the surprise... He was going to make her wait for it now. He took her to the store and had her try on all Sorts of things
Sateen couldn't help smiling as she modeled clothes for Chrystofer, spinning and popping a hip, brushing up her hair. She loved this, had never felt more beautiful in her life. After hours of shopping for clothing, she was getting thirsty. "Chrystofer," she whispered as they walked down the sidewalk, a cool breeze blowing in the night, "I need something to drink."
User Image

Chrystofer nodded his head as he glanced into her eyes for a moment. "Let's go back home then, So Damien can feed you," he said softly as he wrapped his arms around her, holding the bags of clothes that he had gotten for her. He shifted them back to her holding cell.
"I thought you were going ot buy me a ring," Sateen complained playfully as she lifted her hands out to walk around the room. The scent of this place was over whelming after being outside for so long. Once she found the bed, she flopped down with a sigh, "Are you still solid?" she asked him softly.
User Image

"Eh, a little bit," Chrystofer muttered as he looked down at her with a small smile. "I'll turn back into a ghost soon though, I can feel it," he said as he went to kiss her lips lightly. "I'm going to go see what Dad wants to do. Keep letting you feed from him or maybe some bagged blood," he said as he disappeared to look for his father.
"Did you hear that Angel is living in an apartment behind Dominic's house?" Damien asked Kiyo as they sat with their second eldest son and his mate. It was so strange having him back. And solid too, for a few hours. "Valerius actually told me that, surprisingly. I guess she's been there almost three months now and never told us."
User Image

"You can't really expect her to talk to you after you kicked her out," Chrystofer muttered, raising his eyebrows as he had his arm around Sateen's shoulders, holding her close to him, his fingers lightly playing with hers. "Especially when she probably needed you the most."
Damien rolled his eyes, "We still talk to her, Chrystofer. Just not as much as we used to since we had to remove her from the house. She needed to learn that she can't live with us forever and she needed to take care of his child." He squeezed Kiyo's shoulders gently, "Eventually she will understand why we did that."

Sateen had her eyes closed, since it didn't matter if they were opened or not, either way she couldn't see. "I don't know. She's a hormonal teenager. This could last for a very long time of her not really telling you anything."
User Image

Chrystofer rolled his eyes right back at her father. "Don't be surprised when she stops talking to you altogether. She fell and you kicked her out. I'm surprised she's even talking to you. And if she's hanging around Valerius and Dominic," he shook his head slowly at both of them.
"I'm sure she won't be like Valerius. That is a whole different thing then what you know, Chrys. It would take years to tell you the whole story, I promise you that," Damien said. He glanced up when a faint alarm started going off, telling them someone was at the gate. "Did you invite someone over, sweet?"
User Image

Kiyo looked up when Damien did and then moved her eyes over to Damien. She shook her head slowly at him. "No, I haven't. I don't know who could be at the door," she said as she moved off him a little bit so that he could get up.
Reluctantly, Damien rose, noticing that Sateen followed his movement with her ears, as if tracking him. Strange... He shook his head though, going to the moniters on the opposite side of the room, pressed a few buttons until the front gate came up to show Dominic there pushing a large pink stroller. "What the hell?" he muttered, pressing the button to let him in. "It's Dominic, with Simi."
User Image

Kiyo blinked a few times as she looked over at Damien. "Without Angel?" she asked, tilting her head to the side a bit as she stood up and went over to Damien to look at the moniters, raising her eyebrows a bit. "I wonder what he wants..."
Damien just shrugged as he went to to front door right when Dominic was about to knock. He opened the door, "Dominic," he greeted the man.

"Hello, Damien," Dominic said with a grin, looking over Damien's shoulder at Kiyo to smile at her, "Kiyo. I thought you guys would want to see Simi. It's been a while and she is getting so big." He pushed the stroller inside, "Angel doesn't know that I'm here though, so don't tell her." He bent down to pick Simi up, the girl was gurgling happily, smiling.
User Image

"I have been missing Simi lately," Kiyo said with a small smile as she moved around Damien and took Simi away from Dominic, holding her granddaughter against her chest as she glanced over at Dominic again. "I'm surprised you are still standing. I was sure that one of you would be dead by now," she said with a small laugh. "The way you two argue."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff