Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

"Because he would rather take Dominic's side than mine. Because I'm the bad person. Because I tried to fix things and the a*****e shoved it right in my face," Angel muttered, rolling her eyes a little bit as she looked away from her brohter.
Valerius actually laughed, "I am sure that Damien didn't take Dominic's side. He hates that demon with a passion. He probably just wanted to kick you out because you're eighteen now. For some reason Daddy-dearest doesn't like having his kids around for more then eighteen years."
User Image

"And he wonders why pretty much every single one of his children hates him," Angel muttered, rolling her eyes a little bit as she curled up on the couch, resting her cheek on the armrest. "I've done nothing but be good. Done good. I did everything he asked of me..." she whispered, shaking her head."And then I did one mistake and he couldn't even look at me."
"I know you don't want to hear this, but I know exactly how he feels. When my daughter got pregnant when she was young..." he let out a breath, "I couldn't look at her for a long time afterwards. It wasn't until she was married then our relationship started to get back to what it was before." Valerius shrugged a shoulder, "You can sleep in one of the guest bedrooms in the west wing," he pointed in the direction, "They are all empty. Stay as long as you like. Just be quiet, remember."
User Image

Angel nodded her head a little bit at him as she moved to get up. He wants not helping her feel better. Not that she honestly thought he would. Still... Sighing she laid down on the bed and curled up under the covers. She didn't know what she was going to do now.
"Are you helping me clean?" Dominic asked the baby with a laugh. She was swinging a little mini dust pan around in the vibrating seat he had gotten for her. This week had been amazing, having Simi here with him. He was picking up the empty bottles, some had white liquid, others red and a couple that actually had something purple in them. "You're having fun with Daddy, aren't you, baby?" he cooed, grinning when she gooed back at him and blinked her red eyes, following his every move.
User Image

Angel really didn't want to be here, but she knew that she couldn't stay away from her baby anymore. She reached over and lightly knocked on the door, stepping back and crossing her arms over her chest. She knew that this was not going to go well.
Dominic stiffened instantly and glanced down at the happy baby, still swinging the dust pan around. He licked his lips, wishing he could just ignore Angel, pretend he wasn't home and have her go away. With a deep breath though, he went to the door, opening it. "Hello, Angel," he greeted her, stepping back.
User Image

Angel looked up at Dominic and sucked in a deep breath, letting it out so she didn't snap at him. "Hi Dominic," she said softly, trying really hard not to sneer or snap at him. She stepped inside the house and immediately went to her daughter.
Shutting the door behind her, Dominic followed her to where Simi was sitting. He cocked his head slightly when the girl went completely quiet, looking a little frightened by Angel. "She's going to need to eat soon," he told Angel, "It's been a few hours since she last ate anything."
User Image

Angel licked her lips and stepped back at the way Simi was looking at her. She pressed her lips together and shook her head. "Can I..." she clenched her hands at her sides. "Can I feed her?" she whispered softly, glancing over at him.
"I..." Dominic blinked, looking down at Simi when the baby relaxed as Angel had spoken. The girl obviously knew who her mother was, she ha djust been frightened because Angel didn't look normal right now. "I suppose, when she gets hungry though. Just...don't touch what's in the bottle."
User Image

Angel nodded her head as she looked away from Dominic and reached out to gently touch her cheek. "I'm sorry, Simi. It's mommy, I promise," she whispered softly as she gently picked her up and held her against chest.
This was the first normal conversation they had had in so long, it was strange. "I'll just go get her something," he said, "It'll be about fifteen minutes. Diapers are in the cabinet with wipes," he told her, pointing to where they were in the living room. "Toys...everywhere. Just...I'll be right back," he said again before heading up the stairs.
User Image

Angel half listened to him as she moved to sit down on the couch with her baby in her lap. "I'm sorry momma hasn't been a very good mother, Simi," she whispered as she leaned back and rested Simi against her chest, stroking up and down her back slowly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff