Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Dabbler

Shane shrugged. "I dunno but there's always something going on around here...Just gotta find it." He said with a small smile. There was always something going on at Hogwarts so it couldn't be too hard to find something to do.

Scorpius was just starting to wake up. He smiled a little when he saw Neva with him. He knew that nothing happened because he'd been sober enough to remember. Plus they both had their clothes on. James was on his way down to the dining hall but was stopped by a small group of Slytherins. One the same age and two younger. "There he is." The oldest one said with a smirk. The others both grinned. "Saw your girl with Scorpius last night." Another nodded. "I heard they slept together." James glared at the group but just kept walking. "Fine, walk away...Just thought you'd wanna know that your girl was sleeping with another guy...I know I would." Even though they were telling the truth in that Neva slept with Scorpius, they were making it sound like she had sex with him.

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Domnique shrugged some. She guessed they could go find something to do. She just moved and got up. One thing about her was that her movements were always rather fluid and feminine.

Neva woke up not too long after Scorpius. She opened her eyes some. She didn't have a hang over, but she was still a little tired. She wasn't really alarmed by waking up cuddled up to Scorpius, it wasn't anything new to her.

Witty Dabbler

Shane got up with Dominique and headed out into the hallway. If nothing else, they could practice spells on various inanimate objects within the castle. Hopefully something would be going on. Shane noticed James walk by looking pissed, but he didn't say anything and James didn't stop. He just went into the dining hall and sat down to eat. He wanted to talk with Neva though, to see if what the Slytherins told him was true.

Scorpius smiled a little when Neva woke up. "How'd you sleep?" He asked curiously. He wasn't sure if she had a hangover or felt sick or anything. She hadn't been too drunk last night so if she did have a hangover, hopefully it wasn't too bad.

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Dominique blinked when she saw James. She watched him pass. She was wondering what made her cousin so upset this early in the morning. She would think one of the others woke him up, and yet none of them were with him. Besides he didn't tend to get mad at the cousins, so she wasn't sure what happened.

Neva smiled. "Good." She said simply. She wasn't quite ready to get out of bed though. It took her longer to wake up after she had been drinking the night before, whether she was hung over or not.

Witty Dabbler

Shane just started walking around the castle with Dominique. It didn't take long for him to come across an abandoned classroom with nobody in it. There was a bunch of dusty furniture, so he peeked inside and looked around. "How about some target practice?" He figured they could use chairs and stuff as targets for spells, and then correct the spells once they were done.

Albus was in the dining hall, eating. He smiled a little when he saw his brother but frowned when he saw the look on James' face. "What's up?" James just shook his head. "Nothing." He said simply. He smiled a little and sat down next to his brother to eat.

Scorpius was still in bed with Neva and smiled slightly when she spoke. It took a while for him to completely wake up and be motivated enough to get out of bed too, so he just laid there for a while. At least until his stomach growled. He sighed and then yawned a little, debating on whether or not he was hungry enough to get out of bed.

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Dominique blinked some when he mentioned target practice. "Don't you think we might get in trouble for this?" She asked simply. If Filch caught them he might have a bit of a fit and try and get them into trouble.

Neva was laying in bed with Scorpius. She giggled some when she heard his stomach. "We should go eat... I'll change and meet you in the common room." She said simply. She moved and got up. She headed out. She had to go to the girls dormitory. She went and got changed and headed down to the common room to wait for Scorpius.

Witty Dabbler

Shane shook his head. "Nah...And if we do, I'll take the blame." He wouldn't let her get into any trouble, but he figured they could just seal the door shut and keep sound from leaving the room so Filch wouldn't have any reason to be suspicious.

Scorpius sighed when Neva spoke. "Alright." He moved a little and sat up. He watched her leave to go to her dorm. Then he got up and changed and headed down to the common room. He was definitely hungry and figured some food would help settle his stomach.

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Dominique thought about it a moment. She wasn't so sure. But then she nodded some. She might as well try it. She figured they couldn't get into too much trouble anyway. They weren't doing anything wrong.

Neva smiled when Scorpius headed down. Now they could go eat. She just left the common room. She headed to the Great Hall. She didn't know what was going on with James though. She smiled when she saw him with Albus and headed over to the Slytherin table.

Witty Dabbler

Shane went into the room with Dominique and used a spell to lock the door behind them. Then he took out his wand and pointed it at a chair, using a spell to make it fly randomly around the room. "Ladies first." He said simply.

James was eating with Albus but looked over when he heard the doors to the hall opening. He was Neva come in with Scorpius and he frowned a little. He got up and went over to the Slytherin table. "I passed by a few guys in the hall. They told me you two slept together last night...Is that true?" He didn't look too happy but he wasn't going to jump to conclusions because the guy could have been messing with him. They were Slytherins and didn't approve of Neva's relationship with a Gryffindor.

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Dominique went in with him. She watched as she made the chair move. She thought about it some. She lifted her wand, and suddenly all of the dust started to disappear from the room. She smiled some, that was a little better.

Neva blinked when James came over, she thought he was talking with his brother or something... which was why she hadn't gone over and interrupted. She tilted her head some when he asked about last night. "Um... yes?" She clearly didn't get what might have been wrong with that. Since, one, she had done it so many times before, and two, because nothing had happened other than sleeping.

Witty Dabbler

Shane blinked when the dust disappeared. Leave it to a girl to do that. He couldn't help but laugh when he saw Dominique smiling. The chair was still flying around randomly. "You were supposed to hit the chair with a spell." It was target practice kind of along with practicing spells.

James frowned when Neva spoke. He looked pissed, like he was ready to beat up Scorpius. "We didn't have sex." Scorpius quickly added. "She was drunk, so she just stayed with me." James blinked and looked back at Neva. He was confused now.

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Dominique shook her head. "I'm being practical. Unless you want to start inhaling a ton of dust and crap." She said simply. She knew she didn't want to. She looked at the chair. She threw another spell at it and it changed colors.

Neva blinked why was he getting mad. Then she heard Scorpius say they didn't have sex. Now she looked confused. She looked at James. "Wait.... you thought we had sex?" She asked in a slightly insulted tone. He thought she cheated on him? She couldn't believe it. He didn't trust her that much? She didn't know what to think right now.

Witty Dabbler

Shane smiled a little and nodded. He watched the chair change color. He followed it with his wand and then shot a transformation spell to change the chair into a weasel. It plopped down on the ground and started scurrying around the room.

James frowned a little when Neva spoke. He could tell she was insulted but it wasn't his fault. "They told me you guys slept together and then when I asked you, you said yes...What was I supposed to think." Normally when someone says they slept with another person, they're implying sex. He at least came to ask her first, but then she just agreed to it, which was when he got mad. At least he hadn't jumped to any conclusions or anything right off the bat.

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Dominique blinked when the weasel hit the floor and started running. She hit it with another spell to change it into a foot rest. She didn't like it running around like that, since it might get away somehow.

Neva frowned. "Well maybe you should have thought of sleeping and not assume the worst of me." She said, clearly unhappy. She just turned and walked off. She didn't even know how to handle this. Back at school for less than a day and he was accusing her of cheating.

Witty Dabbler

Shane smiled a little and cast another spell at the footrest to turn it back into a chair. He figured they could find other things to cast spells at. He started looking around the room.

James frowned a little when Neva walked off. What else was he supposed to think. Some guys told him she slept with another guy and she admitted to it. Not to mention they'd been cuddly on the train while he was off doing rounds. She couldn't blame him. Scorpius frowned when Neva walked off. "Good going..." He mumbled to James. He obviously wasn't happy either. James narrowed his eyes and then went after Neva. He left the dining hall and followed her down the hall. "Neva, wait."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff