Dapper Genius

11,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Ѧℓαη Phιℓℓιρ Lєwιs-x-x-x-x-x
Apollo reincarnate

Apollo pushed at Evan, guiding him to the bed before shoving him down on it and climbing on top of him. He wasn't thinking at all, just going on instinct, by what he wanted; and right now, all he really wanted was to ******** Evan as hard as he could. He kissed Evan forcefully, and thrust his hips down against Evan's before trailing down, to n** and suck at his neck.

((we may need to time skip soon))

Versatile Worshipper

User Image
Evan found Alan's reaction to be a personal victory. Unaware of his own power, all he really did know was that nobody could say no to him when he really wanted. No one had before, and no way Alan would first. His lips smashed into the other males so perfectly, the pair fitting like puzzle pieces and the slightly smaller blond pressing his body into his friends, their groins colliding and Evan's lips tugging a smile.

God he loved this, he felt so in control, even when Alan was the one 'in control'. What he wanted would happen, it was just his 'charm' he had on people. His friend could pretend to 'teach him lessons' all day long, but Evan was so perfectly sure he knew all there was to know. Time to play.

{}є v α и я є є s є σ s ∂ є и{}
xx R e i n c a r n a t e

Thot Patrol Luluco's Significant Otter

Dapper Genius

11,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Apollo reincarnate

It seemed that, without Apollo being aware of it, Evan had tapped into his somewhat dormant powers, and Apollo found that he wanted to teach Evan a lesson. Mocking him like that, reminding him that he'd been on his knees- he couldn't just let that go. He had to show Evan was it meant to have sex with a God (never mind that the cocky b*****d was, in fact, a God reincarnate).

Compelled by this thought and goal, Apollo stepped closer and swiftly cupped the back of Evan's neck, pulling the god of love closer to him, and crushed his lips against his. He'd show him, prove to him that he didn't know what good sex was yet.

Versatile Worshipper

User Image

While this was annoying the hell out of Evan, he wasn't going to let it show. Obviously the more Alan saw him irritated, the more he provoked him. He was full of himself, not stupid, he could see what Alan was trying to do. So he looked over, the irritation flashing in his eyes before he stood up. "You're the first person to tell me anything like that." He mentioned, walking back to Alan again but staying at a decent distance.

"Funny you would say no one would bow to me... If I do remember... you were the one on your knees last night." He crossed his arms and gave a bastardy smirk to his friend. "But maybe you're right. Maybe I didn't preform as well as I thought. But since you're so..." He looked the male up and down critically. "Confident. Why don't you teach me a lesson, eh? Show me how it's done?"

By now he had his own plans stirring. "Unless you're ready to admit I am as brilliant as I know I am." Either Alan would have to play with him some more, or admit he was a god in bed. Either way he saw it, he came out a winner.

xx R e i n c a r n a t e

Dapper Genius

11,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Apollo reincarnate

Apollo snorted. Even as a human, Eros was still a conceited p***k. This might not be true, but this was how Apollo saw him. Ever since that competition, over whose arrows were stronger, which proved that Eros had won, Apollo had held a slight grudge against the God of Love. And so, in his eyes, he was a conceited p***k.

"Like anyone would bow to you," Apollo said. It was quite annoying to see him like this, because Apollo had always held himself at higher importance than Eros. Love? Yes, it was nice, but it hardly compared to all the things Apollo governed over; light, prophecy, archery, medicine, the arts.... Apollo was certainly ranked higher than Eros.

"You aren't half as good as you think you are," he added with a mocking grin, just to get a rise out of him. It would be a low blow to Evan's ego, he was sure.

Versatile Worshipper

User Image

Evan stayed on his bed, running his fingers through the curly blond locks nonchalantly. Alan definitely seemed off and while he was sure there was some confusion involved, he began to wonder just what was wrong with him. Slips like that were rarely ever accidents caused by confusions from dreams and reality. Not that he'd ever heard of one before.

"Hm? Oh heh." This brought a smirk to his lips. He wasn't shy about his cockiness. Why should someone be modest when they were so great? "Do you deny it? I've been told multiple times. And God's being the best at anything they do, the name seemed fitting if you ask me. The God of Sex." He grinned, flexing and pointing like a stereotypical god. "All shall bow to me."

xx R e i n c a r n a t e

Dapper Genius

11,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Apollo reincarnate

Well, now Evan looked perfectly confused, but at least he seemed to accept the excuse, however a poor one it was.

"Yeah, probably not," Apollo said, glad he'd dodged that near catastrophe. He wasn't sure exactly what would happen if he told Evan who he was; Zeus had cast him down to Earth too quickly to offer an explanation. All he knew what that he absolutely couldn't; that Evan had to remember on his own.

To change the subject, and try and see if he could spark anything more, he asked, "So what was all the bullshit about you being a God in bed? Kinda cocky to say that, aren't you?"

Versatile Worshipper

User Image

Evan still seemed horribly confused and even a little bit frightened by what Alan was going on about. He didn't understand at all, he was still trying to catch up. But it seemed like instead of thinking too hard into it, accepting the dream response was easier. It sounded like bullshit to him, but if the other person had some sort of alter ego, he really didn't want to know about it. Perhaps the God of Love was still inside of him, but he was the god of sex (male) love and beauty... he was not required to feel compassion for whiny people with problems.

"If you say so." He mumbled, sort of side glancing Alan now and looking perfectly confused. "Perhaps seconds wasn't such a good idea after all..."

xx R e i n c a r n a t e

Dapper Genius

11,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Apollo reincarnate

"What?" Apollo stared at Evan. He- he didn't know. ********. Okay, he'd have to cover up for this, somehow. Shaking his head, he rubbed his forehead and muttered, "Sorry, I think I got confused."

Looking up at Evan, he sighed. This was going to be so difficult, with it seeming like he knew what he was talking about. But, he could do this. He was Apollo after all. "Sorry," he said again. "I got this confused with a dream I had- really realistic; confused me for a moment. Hopefully Evan would buy this as an excuse.

Versatile Worshipper

User Image

Evan blinked up at Alan when his mood changed altogether. What was with the glare? And what the hell was he going on about? Frustrated, he sat up again and looked over with the most confused look that he thought he'd ever mustered. "What in God's name are you talking about? Are those like... last names? Never met them, and how should I know how long ago it was?" Truly and honestly, the male was so very confused.

Everything that hinted to him knowing was nothing more than coincidence. As Zeus had said, having another God around was slowly reviving his memory. Things were coming to his mind that were only sparking memories that he really didn't put together yet. The dreams of flying with feathery wings, calling himself a god in bed (which was common for humans), and even now, saying Hades, were just parts of Eros influencing Evan.

But still, his mind would not comprehend. "You feeling all right, man?"

xx R e i n c a r n a t e

Dapper Genius

11,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Apollo reincarnate

...Did he know? Apollo stared hard at Evan when he said 'Hades.' Why was he giving so many clues and hints about being a god now unless he did know? But...wouldn't he have just told him? Unless Eros was being a p***k, which was very possible. Or, he didn't recognize Apollo for who he was.

Apollo would put his money on Eros simply being a p***k.

"You know, don't you?" Apollo said, glaring at Evan. "Calling yourself a God, mentioning Hades; fine, you want names? Hyacinth and Acantha. You know how long ago that was, so maybe you'll understand why I can't remember exactly what." And, now, if Eros didn't really he was talking to Apollo, he'd figure it out.

Versatile Worshipper

User Image

The blond watched Alan hard for a few more minutes, a glare in his eyes before he stepped back and pulled his hips out of Alan's grasp. "You're lying." He declared with a smug smirk on his lips. He placed his own hands on his hips delicately, almost in a feminine way and turned his back. "You've never had better sex. There's no way in Hades." This was the only way to assure himself and put his mind at rest about this incident.

"You can't even give me solid proof with a name or what made them so special. You're just trying to piss me off aren't you?" He grinned and sat back down on his head, flopping back and relaxing again. "Too bad for you. Because I know you're just bluffing. I think I'm a little bit smarter than that."

xx R e i n c a r n a t e

Dapper Genius

11,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Apollo reincarnate

Now this was just getting more and more amusing, Apollo thought as Evan nearly whined about how not funny this was. Even as Evan had him pressed up against his desk, Apollo remained amused by his reaction. How oh, this was too wonderful, this desperation coming from Evan. He truly was very upset at the thought that Apollo could've had better sex with another.

"Wouldn't you like to know," Apollo said teasingly. In truth, he honestly couldn't remember; the last time he'd slept with either Acantha or Hyacinth had been eons ago- and that was no exaggeration. All he remembered at this point was that they topped any other human he'd ever slept with.

His hands were now on Evan's hips, as an assurance to keep him at a safe distance. Though...a safe distance would really be several feet away. Oh well.

Versatile Worshipper

User Image

Evan felt his eye twitch a little at how smug Alan was being. His fists clenched, he almost wanted to punch the beautiful man. "That's not funny. This isn't funny." He snapped, almost a whine at this point. He was getting genuinely frustrated, he didn't understand. And in his mind, this challenge only wanted to take on itself and he walked closer to the other man again. He pushed the other back into his desk a little, their groins dangerously close and a hand coming to gently hold the others neck.

"And what made them so special, hm? I could top it." He whispered now, voice making a dramatic change, his desperation to be the best getting the best of him and his logic flying out the window. When it came down to it, this was almost a mental thing. When sex was the only thing you were good at, when you felt it was the only thing that people liked about you, it was hard to accept anyone in the world could get more praise for it than you.

"Go on, tell me what was so special."

xx R e i n c a r n a t e

Dapper Genius

11,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Apollo reincarnate

At first, Apollo thought that Evan had to somehow know that he was a God, but for some reason wasn't recognizing him. And then...he realized that was just being a cocky son of a b***h. Apollo rolled his eyes; of course the Eros-incarnate would call himself a God in bed. It took all he had in him not to point out that Evan had, in fact, actually had sex with a God. "Yes," Apollo said smugly, happy that he was getting a rise out of Evan over this. Oh, he couldn't wait to hold this reaction over Eros's head for the rest of eternity. "That's exactly what I'm telling you."

It was entertaining, really, to see Evan so worked up about this. "You don't know them; it's been years since I've seen them, really." That last part was true, at the very least.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff