Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Citizen

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Blaine Anderson

Everyone's things where packed up on the bus and Blaine had returned to Kurt's side to say his final goodbyes before the four day trip. But as Kurt had started to talk, he noticed someone walking towards them, someone in a Warbler uniform. It didn't take him two seconds to realise who it was. How could he even think about coming here after everything that he had done to them?

He didn't hesistate and continued strolling straight up towards them, stopping just a meter or so away from them. He spoke, and Blaine could almost hear the smugness in his voice, as though he was rubbing everything in their faces. He watched as Kurt's face remained emotionaless and said a very curt greeting.

It seemed like Sebastian wasn't here for Kurt though, his attention was focused soley on Blaine's face. Unlike Kurt, Blaine wasn't able to keep the hatred from his face and it showed clearly. He was one second away from punching this guy in the face as he insulted Kurt. He felt his hand clench into a fist and imagined what it would feel like to throw it into the Warblers annoying, smirking face. Although, that of course, would mean that Blaine's plan wouldn't work and it would also mean that he would no longer be allowed to sing in Nationals.

[******** off, Sebastian." He took hold of Kurt's wheelchair, steering it away from the Warbler. However, he simply followed them.
          "I said ******** off. No one wants you here." Sebastian simply laughed in Blaine's face. That was the last straw. Blaine stopped, turned and grabbed hold of Sebastian by the collar of his Blazer. He shook him before pulling the older man closer to his face, so that Sebastian couldn't look away.

"I know what you did," He spat the words, looking at Sebastian as though he was the most disguisting thing in the world. "And I swear to God, if you do not back off and never speak to me again, I will make your life a living hell." Sebastian didn't seem phased. "Is that a promise?" He laughed, and Blaine shook him again, it was the only thing he could do to stop himself from punching him in that smug mouth. "Come near me or Kurt again and I will beat you so badly that you'll wish you had never been born." They were harsh words, especially considering the whole suicide thingy David had been through recently, but at that moment in time, Blaine meant every single word he was saying. He threw the Warbler backwards, making him fall over and land on his backside. Blaine looked at him with an evil glare, "Leave. Now." He commanded as he heard someone approaching them from behind. It might be Burt or Mr Schu, but Blaine didn't care right now, he wanted Justice and if he had to sacrife Nationals and his whole plan to get it, then thats what he'd do.

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Kurt Hummel

As Kurt watched Blaine in horror he kept calling his name trying to get his lover to snap out of this state he was in. He knew Blaine's hatred came from deep within but he also didn't want to risk Blaine losing himself and his inner goodness by beating someone up in front of him. "BLAINE!!" he yelled finally getting through to him. "Just leave it! Stop it!" he begged. He didn't want to turn Blaine into either a bully or a murderer but he felt the same anger and hatred towards his enemy as Blaine did. Blaine was just doing what he couldn't bring himself to have done.

"I thought I told you," Sebastian smirked, "My father is a state attorney, I could pretty much get away with murder. So in answer to your request, I don't really feel like doing that. If I have to come to New York to separate the two of you so be it. I mean gay face over here obviously won't be cheering you on. If you hit me or as you say beat me up my father will get involved and you don't want to go up against him in court. Sebastian looked at Blaine with a smile, "I'll leave your girlfriend alone in exchange for one thing…you"

From behind them came a voice and a tall senior put his hand on Blaine's shoulder trying to calm him down. "Just leave it," he said delivering Sebastian the same hateful glare that Blaine had. He looked next to him and then saw Burt standing there his eyes concerned. What happened to his kid was wrong and from the fact that they had found Kurt naked and his clothes were torn he could pretty much goes the plan. "What's going on here?" he asked the anger in his voice.

"Nothing, just having a few words with Blaine," Sebastian said, "You know you left a history at Dalton," he replied talking about the thing that he could blackmail Blaine with. Something that could possibly tear him apart from his boyfriend. "Wouldn't want your girlfriend to hear about that would you?" Kurt whipped his head up and looked at Blaine. "Blaine? What is he talking about?"

(OOC:: So even though I added it Blaine's your character so I'll leave you in charge of the past event. I also have no idea what it is anyway so it could be anything.)

Dapper Citizen

Blaine Anderson

Blaine stood, staring daggers at Sebastian as he spoke about his powerful father. Sure, his dad was an attorny, but Blaine's father was very, very rich and money could usually buy people like Sebastian and his father's silence. Blaine wasn't afraid of Sebastian's threats and if the senior hadn't come and put his hand on his shoulder, then Blaine was sure he would have tackled the a*****e to the floor and beat the s**t out of him this time. There was no way that the seventeen year old would even consider touching this b*****d with a barge pole, never mind do the things that he was suggesting.

Burt appeared behind them and Sebastian spoke to him calmly, before turning back to Blaine and bring up the one thing that Blaine had hoped he could leave behind when he left Dalton. His history there was something he hated to discuss. After meeting Kurt, he had changed and that was all that mattered now, not the things that he had done in the past.

"Leave it, Kurt." He said, only taking his eyes away from Sebastian's face for a split second to glance at his boyfriend. "I thought I told you to leave," He addressed Sebastian again, who shrugged his shoulder and turned his back on them. "Think about it Blaine. I'll see you in New York." He turned his head and winked as he shouted back to them, before disapearing out of view.

"What was that about?" Burt asked, eyeing the two boys suspiciously. Blaine looked down to Kurt's shocked face, before addressing Burt. "Just a misunderstanding." Blaine lied to his boyfriends father, who was still obviously suspicous, but let it go. He told Kurt he would wait for him in the car before heading off. Blaine looked back to his boyfriend, his eyes full of shame. He didn't want to talk about it now, he couldn't discuss his history, not like this, not when he was about to leave for Nationals.

"I'm sorry, sweetie." He took hold of Kurt's hand and squeezed it softly. "Forget what he said, it doesn't matter now." He moved his other hand to brush a small strand of hair out of Kurt's face. "I swear, it isn't as bad as he made it seem, but now isn't the time to talk about it. The teams waiting for me so we can leave." He looked over to the group, who had stood by and watched the whole thing unfold, none of them seemed sure of what to make of it. Blaine didn't blame them. This wasn't their problem to deal with anymore.

"Just remember, I love you." He whispered, before leaning in and pressing his lips against Kurts. "I'll have to go now Kurt," He held Kurt's hand tightly, not really wanting to let go. "I'll phone you tonight." He said, standing up slowly. He took a step back, his hand still clasped in Kurts, and then took another until their hands couldn't touch anymore. He smiled, gave a lilttle wave to him and then climbed onto the bus, sitting beside Artie. He waved slowly, a sad smile on his face as the bus pulled out, heading towards the airport.

[[Time skip in your post if you like c: ]]

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Kurt Hummel

Hours Later
          Kurt had forced himself to tell his father the same story he had told Blaine, of course that was without the details. Burt was furious about it and kept calling people, asking for favors he could use. He knew the Anderson family was rich but this was his kid. After Blaine had left it had took a lot of coaxing but Kurt wanted desperately to get checked over for his Blaine. He had thought Sebastian had been clean, he had slept with a lot of people but then again so had Santana. He had been screened in the morning and the news had come that afternoon making Burt even more furious. This thing with his son wasn't over!

Kurt lay in bed on his side thinking about Blaine. He had to push him away again for his own good, he didn't' deserve such a sweet boyfriend and Sebastian was right, Blaine was too good for him. He had talked to Blaine only once and that was when he was getting out of the airport in New York. He had felt alright then and had told Blaine whatever secret he had it didn't matter. Now he wished for a quick death over the next few days so he could save Blaine the hurt. Hearing his phone ring for what was the fifth time he looked at the number and it turned out to be from his love. He pressed the decline call button and just looked at the space where Blaine had been the day before, before they had started to watch Disney movies and comment on them.

Meanwhile
          "Still not answering?" Finn had to ask as he, Blaine, and Rachel stood outside of a restaurant in New York. The three of them had snuck out because Blaine needed some air and Finn wanted to provide it for him. "Look, I know we weren't supposed to but we heard what happened..to Kurt." Rachel nodded and looked at Blaine sympathetically but determined, "If there's anything we can do?" she asked sympathetically as Finn nodded along. He looked at Blaine and then smiled, he had had the rest of the New Directions agree not to tell about this sneaking out of the three of them and even though Blaine had one of the solos in a group number again, as he had in both Sectionals and Regionals, this might be able to clear his head. "You've been really cool about this, to Kurt I mean," Finn added.

((OOC :: My apologies if I'm adding too many twists or if any of this makes you uncomfortable. If you ever feel that you don't like an idea of mine feel free to PM me and I'll change it. It's hard to offend me about this type of thing since I make plots up like periods.Of course this will be my last twist for a while if you allow it.))

Dapper Citizen

Blaine Anderson

Since leaving Ohio, Blaine had felt awful. He couldn't believe the way that he had acted before leaving, he wanted to apologise so badly to Kurt. But when he had phoned him when they landed in New York, the thought had gone from his mind, only concerned that Kurt was okay. They had exchanced pleasentries and hung up. That call had been the day before and since then, he hadn't managed to get through to Kurt.

Tonight, the competition was going to happen and he really, really needed to hear Kurt's voice before he performed with the Glee Club. The club had been confined to the hotel to practice by Mr Schu, but when Blaine had told Finn and Racheal he needed some air, they had snuck out to help clear his head. Now, standng infront of a resteraunt, Rachel and Finn were telling him that they had heard what Kurt had admitted that night in Ohio. His mind and heart raced at an incredible pace as he decided what he should do, he could deny it, say that they misheard but then he would feel ashamed of himself for lying to his team mates. He sighed and thought about his plan, he needed Rachel and Finn in on it at the very least.

"I have something planned to try and get Sebastian to admit what he did. I figure if we get enough evidence, theres no way he can worm his way out of it." He explained. Rachel and Finn nodded their heads solumly and listened as Blaine went on to explain that he needed them to take turns in keeping Kurt busy when they got back to Ohio so that he wouldn't become suspicious of what Blaine was going to do - which was of course try to get close enough to Sebastian that he would no longer suspect Blaine of foul play and that was when he would get the a*****e to admit, while being secretly video'd and recorded, what he had done to Kurt. The pair of them seemed very nervous about the plan, but when he asked what changes they would make to it, they couldn't come up with anything so they agreed that they would go along with Blaine's plan.

Back at the hotel, Rachel researched on the internet and found that West Side Story was playing in the Theater back home, she text Kurt asking him if he would like to go when they got back home. 'Girl time' she had called it. The show was on the first night they got back, so as long as Kurt agreed to go, that would mean that Blaine could arrange to meet up with Sebastian that night. Blaine felt bad about doing it behind Kurt's back, but it was the only way he could do it without getting Kurt involved, which he wanted to avoid at all costs. He had been through enough.

Blaine continued to try to phone Kurt. At 3O'Clock, the New Directions had to go down to the competition and Blaine wasn't even sure if he would be able to go on without hearing Kurt's voice to assure him he would do fine. At the theater, Blaine got ready along with the other members, who were all doing vocal exercises and mentally preparing themselves for what was to come. Blaine stared at his cell phone and dialled Kurt's phone number for the last time he would have chance to before going on stage.

"Come on Kurt... Please Answer..." He mumbled as the dial tone continued and continued.

[[it's fine! I love it! biggrin It keeps everything interesting! biggrin ]]

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Kurt Hummel

Kurt looked at the phone and then battled his tears as he let it ring. However, he understood how Blaine was probably feeling since he'd be the exact same way. Worried as hell and preoccupied by his thoughts enough that he might bring the team down. He answered the phone nervously not sure what to say and it sounded as if he had been crying. "Blaine, I'm sorry…" he apologized first before his hand tightened into a fist, "Call me after you sing okay and I don't mean when the Troubletones are singing I mean when it's all done. I know you'll blow them away and make me proud to be your boyfriend." He then felt in Blaine's voice as he said something that he needed to tell him, however he couldn't ruin the singer's performance. "I want to see you sing your best on the DVD, it makes me happy to be with someone who is as talented as you. I love you. he said, they exchanged goodbyes and Kurt waited until the singing was done.

However, during the time when they were singing, when Blaine's phone was off, Kurt texted him. 'Did you know that he was a carrier of HIV' he wrote down. He started to cry again and then waited until after the performances were done and grabbed the phone, answering it. He heard Blaine's pained voice, "How did it go?" he asked interested, forcing some happiness into his voice, not paying attention to the text but he knew that was probably the only thing on his boyfriend's mind.

Once they had gotten off stage Rachel looked at Blaine who was on his phone probably to Kurt. She nodded her head, she'd go along with the plan as much as she could. She knew she shouldn't be eavesdropping on the seventeen year old but she couldn't help it. Everyone else was congratulating each other on such a good performance but Blaine seemed immersed in this phone call. Walking behind her, Finn wrapped his arms around her shoulders and listened to the teen who seemed about to break.

(I'm glad ^o^ Currently you're the only one out of the RP partner's I've found who has actually given me a reply since Monday or Tuesday (or at all) I believe so I'm kind of throwing a lot in here.)

Dapper Citizen

Blaine Anderson

Hearing his boyfriends voice instantly made everything better, he sighed with relief as soon as Kurt had answered his phone. Kurt's encouragement and reminder of the DVD made him realise how hard he would have to try to impress Kurt and make him proud. They said their goodbyes, just in time for Blaine to go on stage with the others.

Their songs were amazing, each member singing with all their might. When they had paused between the first song, which Racheal had sung, and the second song, which Blaine had a solo on, the seventeen year old had stepped forwards and told the crowds that the song was dedicated to Kurt Hummel. After that song, the troubletones had the pleasure of singing the last song for McKinley High. When it was all over, Blaine ran off the stage, ignoring all the other members of New Directions.

As he walked, he turned on his cell phone and saw that he had one new message. It was from Kurt. He smiled before opening the message and almost instantly, the smile fell off his face. HIV. Positive. He said the words over and over in his head. HIV. Kurt. Sebastian. He just couldn't seem to make sense of what the words meant, his mind slipping into denial. He hit the call button on the text screen, and his cell phone began dialing Kurt, who answered on the second ring.

"Nevermind that." He snapped, that didn't matter anymore. "Please don't tell me you have HIV, Kurt. Please." His voice had a begging tone to it. He was desperate for it not too be true. How could such another huge bad thing happen to them? He felt the tears well up in his eyes as he paced backwards and forwards. In the corner of his eye, he saw Finn and Rachel stood together, watching him. It made him feel anxious and he came to a stand in place, with his back to them.

"Kurt, answer me." He closed his eyes, his free hand coming up to rub his temples, trying to ease the throbbing pain in his brain.

[[Haha! I'm trying to fit as much in as I can before next week when I have university deadlines and won't be able to post as much! c: ]]

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Kurt Hummel

Kurt looked down he took a quick breath before looking away, "I went to the doctor today at the clinic after talking to my father. Yes," he replied sadly. He heard Blaine's voice and that made him want to push him away like before. He now knew that he had no future left. "Blaine, I need to be your friend but not your boyfriend, I won't be able to be with you without fear of infecting you. If that doesn't matter to you then tell me. You were fine with the paralysis…" he trailed off.

He heard Blaine's anguish in his voice with the next words he said, he had really pushed his boyfriend too far this time. "You know when my mother died and when my dad was in the hospital I felt so alone. I didn't have you, I don't want for you to ever feel that way." Tears could be heard as they gathered in his eyes, "I really wish I had never met you," he replied before turning off the phone before he broke down knowing those weren't the perfect words to leave Blaine with.

Rachel looked at Blaine and realized that was a difficult call to make, she looked him in the eyes before speaking, "Is he alright?" she asked before looking at Finn whose own phone had vibrated since he had just turned it on. He looked at the text on it and sighed. "Please keep Blaine away from me - Kurt" he read as Rachel shook her head. At least now Blaine didn't have to worry about keeping Kurt occupied. "What is it?" she asked realizing that Finn hadn't read a second message from Burt telling of Kurt's condition and that both males looked in incredible pain. "Is it to do with Sebastian?" she asked.

((I understand that, that's kind of why I wanted several active RPs so I wouldn't be attached to just one lol. Good luck with your stuff for uni, I have midterms coming up myself))

Dapper Citizen

Blaine Anderson

Blaine felt like crying, he couldn't believe that so many bad things where happening to the couple at once. He held the tears back as Kurt went on to ask if it bothered him. "No, Kurt, of course it doesn't. It isn't your fault!" He told the older male, he was so angry right now that he was finding it hard to breath. "It's just a lot to deal with," He sighed, his hand dropping from his head and down to his side.

Kurt went on to explain about how he had felt when he had lost his mother and had been afraid of loosing his father too and how he didn't want that for Blaine. The seventeen year old could hear the tears forming in his eyes and the sobs seeping through as he basically broke up with him and then hung up. Blaine stood still and silent, staring straight ahead as tears began to pour down his face.

He really didn't know what to do now. How could he continue on, so far away from home and so alone. This wasn't what he had wanted when he had come to New York. He had planned to check out everything so that when he and Kurt returned in the summer. Rachel approached him and he simply nodded his head in response to his questions. He felt numb. One of the organisers approached them, telling them the results where out. Finn and Rachel looked at each other, wondering if it would be okay for them to leave Blaine to go and check the results. He assured them it was. He would wait here until they could return to the hotel, and then to home in Ohio.

The Next Day....

The New Directions had come in second place in Nationals. It was great news for the Club, but Blaine was in too much of a slump to enjoy the celebrations with everyone else. The plane ride home had been long and while the rest of the club had slept through it, Blaine had stayed wide awake, staring out the window at the stars and thinking about Kurt. and his plan. He wasn't sure if he should continue with it, but after weighing up the pro's and con's of it all he decided that he would go ahead with it.

As soon as the plane set down in Ohio, Blaine was back on his phone, trying to call Kurt to arrange for them to meet up before school started again the next day and of course before he put his plan into action. He dialed the number twice, both times it went directly to Kurt's automated message. "Come on, baby, answer." He muttered, staring at the phone as he dialed the number again. Third times the charm, he thought to himself as he heard the call go through this time. He waited until Kurt answered and spoke very quickly.

"I need to see you. I don't care what you say because I'm coming over now." He paused, looking over to everyone as they said their goodbyes and headed off with their parents. Blaine had arranged for his parents to drop his truck off at the airport and had told them he would be back later that night. He smiled at the others and waved as he headed out of the Airport and towards the long-stay car park, where his truck was. "I'm so sorry about reacting like I did to your news." He paused on the edge of the car park, looking for his vehicle. When he spotted it, he headed towards it, tugging his suitcase along with him. "It's just after everything that has happened, it was a big shock Kurt. I just couldn't believe it." at his truck, he unlcoked it and climbed inside.

"I'll be at your place in like, 30 minutes." He started the trucks engine and put it in gear. "See you soon." He hung up the phone and began his drive down towards Kurt and Finn's house.

[[Haha, thank you! Good luck with your Midterms too. c: ]]

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Kurt Hummel

Kurt lay motionless in the bed he hadn't eaten since he had heard the news and he knew in less than an hour he would be seeing his ex. He listened to "Cough Syrup" play on his iPod and thought about when Blaine had sung that in front of him. It fit so perfectly, the words, the tone and he just lay there under the sheets motionless. He sang along with the words as he had flashbacks to his ex. He didn't want to see him but it was important that he got his belongings that he had left here back. Clicking the button for the song to replay he kept his mind on Blaine and how important he was to him.

Forty minutes later he heard a knock on his bedroom door but didn't answer or look over, he was too far gone to speak. He didn't want Blaine to see him now, how many years would he have now? Five? Six? He had wanted to grow old with Blaine, raise a child with Blaine, marry Blaine, now those things didn't have a chance of happening. Hearing his ex's voice he looked away. "Please leave me alone," he begged as Cough Syrup played for a tenth time. His blue eyes didn't meet his boyfriends and every night he wished that something would come and kill him, even if that something was Blaine. He shivered, "I never want to see you again, you can pick up your possessions and leave," He finally turned his head as he stopped the song at the end. "You sing better you know," he complimented his ex and then felt himself act colder. His eyes turned dim and he looked like he could expire at any moment, "I never want to see you again," he said sadly knowing that wasn't he wanted and probably not what Blaine wanted as well.

As he stood there in the doorway Finn entered the house with Rachel. Carole had stayed at home in case Kurt needed her and Burt had forced himself to go into the shop. Hearing their laughter from downstairs made Kurt hurt even more, the pain growing heavier in his heart. He felt Blaine try to hold his hand and he pulled away, "Don't touch me!! Leave me the hell alone!!" he barked before putting the song on again even though the one he remembered singing it was the one next to him.

((Soon I have to go for a handful of hours for volunteering work so please feel free to take your time in making the next post))

Dapper Citizen

Blaine Anderson

On the drive over, Blaine had listened to the mix CD he had made for Kurt on the first night he had returned home. So many songs and so many memories, music seemed to make up his entire life and almost every song he knew had a memory attached to it. At the house, Blaine sat outside in his truck for a moment, trying to remember everything that he wanted to say to Kurt and everything that he had researched. He thought back to his last day in New York, whil everyone else had been off sight seeing, Blaine had found an Internet Cafe and had spent the whole day researching HIV.

After rehearsing what he wanted to say, he got out of the truck and headed towards the door. Carole had let him in, telling him that Kurt hadn't come out of his room since hearing the news and he had refused to eat. Blaine promised her he would do what he could. Upstairs, he knocked on the door, waiting for an answer, but when he didn't get one, he opened the door and stepped inside, making sure to close the door firmly behind him.

Blaine looked over to the bed, where Kurt was lying, with his headphones in his ears. Blaine sighed and was about to speak, when his ex cut him off and began talking. Blaine listened silently, this wasn't exactly how he had planned for this meeting to happen. Swallowing the lump that came into his throat, he approached Kurt, trying to take hold of his hand before speaking. But he pulled away and yelled at Blaine. The seventeen year old didn't know what to do. He stood there, his mouth wide open, his eyes filling with tears and his heart beating like mad. He watched as Kurt began playing Cough Syrup again. Blaine walked up to him and yanked the headphones out of his ears, sometimes, it took tough love to get through to someone. Now was one of those times.

"Stop it, Kurt." He spoke angrilly, his eyes smouldering with the pain of rejection. "Stop feeling so sorry for yourself. I spent all of yesterday doing this research for you." He pulled out several pieces of paper from his bag, all of them full of facts about HIV. "You're life isn't over, Kurt. You can live just as long as any other American. Life expectancy for someone with HIV and on Medication is 64." He carefully placed the papers on Kurt's desk, his eyes looking down. "You can still have sex, safely, you can do anything that you want to as long as you have the proper meds." He pointed to the papers. "It tells you all about it in there." Blaine sighed and turned away from Kurt.

"I've told you before and I'll tell you again. No matter how much you push me away, I'll always keep coming back because I love you." He swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat, warning him that the tears were about to spill over his eyelids. "You don't have to talk to me if you don't want, but I'll always be there for you. Waiting for the time when you want me." He stood in the door way, waiting to see if Kurt had anything he wanted to say.

[[Okie dokie, c: Enjoy your volenteering! ]]

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Kurt Hummel

Kurt bowed his head and then put the headphones back on, his eyes turning cold. "Go!" he snapped at him. He looked away his whole body shaking from what Blaine had said. What would happen next? He reached over and waited one last time for Blaine's hold, although he knew that he could never get together with Blaine again without hurting him or forcing him to face this pain with him he wanted to hold his hand one last time. "I'm going to return to McKinley," he told Blaine of his decision, "I only have exams left and I want to graduate…Blaine," his voice turned soft and his eyes calm, "Courage…remember when you texted me that word?" he asked ,it was when they didn't know each other that well when he was dealing with Karofsky but that single word had changed his life.

"I'm scared that if you stay with me you'll have to go through my pain with me, silly isn't it," he wiped the tears from his eyes. "I want to go to a gay bar. I want to dance with you again. I want to graduate. I want to marry you. I want to raise a child with you. I want to go to New York with you. I want to stand on a stage on Broadway." he laughed before looking at him. He wanted Blaine beside him but to ask him to take on this heartache just because of him, that was cruel. "Go!!" he snapped again. "You told me that I was your dream…maybe…" he thought before looking at Blaine, a spark in his eyes. He couldn't be Blaine's boyfriend but he could try to make his dreams come true and support him. "Do you have a Bucket List?" he asked though it was a really weird question to ask but he didn't want to leave Blaine alone without at least trying to grant his wishes. "What's the first thing on there?"

((Okay, NOW I need to go ^o^ lol))

Dapper Citizen

Blaine Anderson

Blaine kept his back to Kurt as he spoke. His heart was breaking, the pain was just too much to handle. The tears started falling down his face, and he quickly moved his hand up to wipe them away. Courage was something that came and went like the spring rain. Right now, his courage was gone. He was afraid of leaving this room and never having the chance to return to his love's arms.

"I remember." He whispered. Kurt went on to explain all the things he wanted to do, some of the things Blaine had never even thought about. He wanted them too, but only if Kurt was the one there, holding his hand throughout the whole of it. He snapped at Blaine, demanding that he leave and for a second, Blaine almost did, desperate to please the other boy. He just wanted Kurt to be happy, he wanted him to have that adorable smile back on his face, without the sadness in his eyes.

A bucket list... Yeah, Blaine had one. He had the same phone app that Kurt had, with several things on it that he would like to do. He took his phone out and got the app up. Staring at the screen, he thought about the last time he had editted it, before all this had happened, before he and Kurt had started to argue. On the top right of the screen, it showed the date of the last edit. Blaine stared at the first thing on this list and sighed. Slowly, he turned around and held the phone up to Kurt, revealing the first three items on the bucket list.

'1. Marry Kurt Hummel
          2. Be a Broadway Star
          3. Kiss in Paris, under the Eiffel Tower.'

They were big things to wish for, Blaine knew that, but thats why they were the first things on there. The most important things. He watched as the older boys eyes scanned over the list. "Marry Kurt Hummel is my number one." He spoke with sadness, feeling as though this was further away than it had ever been before. "The only way I'm going to get that is if you take me back right now." He shoved the phone back into his pocket and turned around to look at Kurt again. "I know this is hard for you Kurt but you're trying to protect me from things I don't need protecting from." He paused, staring into Kurt's beautiful blue eyes and trying to remember the exact colour of them and how they sparkled when he smiled. "I'm seventeen, not seven. I can deal with paralysis, I can deal with HIV... I can't deal with life without you." He felt his hand about to reach out to push a piece of Kurt's hair out of his eyes, but he quickly pulled it back.

"I love you more than I ever thought I could love anyone and I don't think I could carry on living this life if you aren't there to live it with me." Here came the tears again as he thought about that amazing word. "I don't have the courage to go through life without you... I'm afriad." It was a hard thing for Blaine to admit and he hated to do it. He wanted Kurt to see him as strong, as someone who would protect him no matter what and as someone who wasn't afraid of anything."Please, don't take my dream away from me." He begged as he let out a sob, tears pouring down his face once again.

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Kurt Hummel

Kurt's eyes widened with the mistake he had caused, he wanted Blaine as much as Blaine wanted him. His face turned pale and he laughed. "And I thought some of mine were…I'm sorry," he apologized before sighing and bowing his head. It was so frustrating all the things he had to go through but when he knew that Blaine still wanted him more than anything he reached for his phone and turned it on. He had recently edited his list a couple of weeks ago and he selected the app. He showed it to Blaine.

1. Marry Blaine Anderson
          2. Sing in a Broadway musical
          3. Beat Rachel for a solo to be sung at Nationals

"You've never been afraid of anything before, why now?" He felt it too a pain that would come from losing Blaine and that might just kill him, what was life without his boyfriend? Nothing to be enjoyed. "We need a makeup date…" he mused before looking Blaine right in his brown eyes and finally smiled, the smile that Blaine had been waiting for. "How does an Italian restaurant sound? That is if you'd care to join me" he coughed feeling the adrenaline fading but Blaine had done so much for him he wanted to do something for Blaine. If the younger boy was able to put up with this emo style of attitude he had been carrying around with him, then he could certainly try to change it. He felt himself becoming sicker but then didn't say much else until his blue eyes sparkled and a cute smile appeared on his face. "Hey Blaine what did the research say about kissing the one you love?" he asked before sighing, "Let's move forward together. I know right now that the incident has created my life to be defined to not only paralysis but an STD, but that doesn't have to be entirely me. I want to be your gay bar super star and I never will say the words breakup again, I'll leave you to break up with me, pinky promise," he said hoping to get Blaine to smile again however there was the option that he could reflect Kurt's earlier anger.

He looked down before picking a song on his phone and played it so that Blaine could hear. The sound of Me Without You came out. He took a deep breath, "It's more your song style than mine but it expresses how I feel. You've saved me Blaine, you've saved my life numerous times maybe it's time that I start trying to save yours and that'll only happen if you take me back. I will never break up with you again," he told him unable to face Blaine's pain. As the song played he thought he heard Blaine singing along but he couldn't quite make out if he was imagining that or if his, right now, ex was actually feeling the same as him.

Turning to look at his beloved boyfriend, Kurt spoke again. "Let's do it," he said impulsively and when Blaine gave him a questioning look he smiled weakly, Pulling out a drawer of his bedside table he found a white box which held a smaller box inside of it. "I want to give you this, a promise ring," he said as Blaine opened the box, "This is my promise that when we get to New York we'll get married..of course once I've found an unforgettable way to propose to you...whether that be straight away or in the future. I want to marry you Blaine, I really do as long as you'll accept me as your husband." He held the box open waiting for Blaine's response to what would shock anyone right now.

((OOC:: And yep I'm done with the whole breaking up thing until Blaine wants to break up. ))

Dapper Citizen

Blaine Anderson

Blaine's tears slowed and then stopped as Kurt laughed and then apologised to him. Blaine tried to steady himself as Kurt took his cell phone out and held it up infront of his face. He quickly read the first three on the list and could almost feel his heart sewing itself back together. They had the same number one thing on their bucket list. Wasn't that destiny? Kurt asked him why he was afraid now and Blaine turned his eyes south, to Kurts bedroom carpet. He knew the answer, of course, but it was just so hard to put into words.

"Well... because I've never nearly lost you before." That was the easiest way he could think of putting it that wouldn't take all night to explain. Kurt went on to say they needed a make-up date, they certainly did. As Kurt's blue eyes met Blaine's brown ones, the older male smiled his best smile and Blaine felt as though he was about to pass out with happiness. Italian food was one of his favourites and he nodded his head happily, "That sounds amazing Kurt," Blaine heard Kurt cough and saw the way his whole body shook when he did, that didn't look right at all and it made Blaine worry.

Kurt asked about kissing and Blaine smiled, he took a step towards Kurt, but the older male continued talking before he had chance to answer. Blaine stayed smiling though, the things Kurt were saying started to show his change in attitude and he was more like the old Kurt, the Kurt who wouldn't let anyone or anything get him down. Blaine laughed and held out his little finger, locking it with Kurt's. "Pinky Promise." He said, smiling because he knew that the day when he broke up with Kurt would never come. This guy was all he had ever wanted.

Music started playing and Blaine recognised the song, his boyfriend spoke over the music, explaining why he had chosen that song. Blaine knew the song well and very quitely sang along to the words as he reflected on them. Yes, it was a perfect song for their situation and it fit Blaine's singing style perfectly too. Kurt was so much better at song choice than Blaine was. The song came to an end and Blaine smiled softly at Kurt. His boyfriend was the first to speak, but it was with a strange short comment. Blaine tilted his head to the side and gave Kurt a quizzicle look. Blaine watched in silence as Kurt reached into the bedside table, pulling out a white box. Kurt pulled a smaller, square box out of it and held it in his hands as he spoke.

Blaine's mouth dropped open as he explained it was a promise ring. Blaine carefully opened the box, revealing a beautiful silver ring with a small coloured jewel in the center. It was feminine, but Blaine knew he could get away with wearing it. Blaine could feel his hands shaking as Kurt carried on speaking. Very carefully, he took the ring from the box and stared it at, "Ye-Yes!" He slipped the ring onto his left hand ring finger. It looked better on than it did in the box. "Kurt, I want to marry you too!" the grin the spread across his face was amazing. Blaine leaned down and picked Kurt up, cradling him in his arms before spinning them both around in a circle, several times. Blaine laughed outloud as they span, only stopping when he felt too dizzy to carry on.

Carefully, he placed Kurt on his bed, lying down, and Blaine climbed onto of him on his hands and knee's. He looked down at his boyfriend, Or should I say soon to be Fiancee? thought Blaine, and smiled. "I love you." He whispered, before leaning in and pressing his lips against Kurts. He moved his lips slowly and softly, trying to keep it as romantic as he possibly could. After a few minutes, he pulled away and opened his eyes, looking down into the beautiful blue orbs of Kurt's eyes. "We can kiss to our heart's content." He grinned and pressed his lips to Kurt's again, but he kept it quick this time so that he could talk. "You have made me the happiest guy alive. Thank you." another small kiss, "Thank you." Another "Thank you." And a final kiss as he just couldn't help himself.

"How about we go on that date tonight?" He asked, staring down at Kurt. "I'll go and arrange everything now if you like, while you make yourself look pretty." He winked playfully.

[[OoC: Okay, I love all these plot twists you come up with! You're so much better at this than me! ]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff