Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImageXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Chase had heard Drew muttering to himself as he worked at the stove making the eggs. Chase furrowed his brow in confusion, but then he jumped when Drew addressed him. Surprised that Drew brought up the Sleeper issue and then referred to himself in third person. He could tell by the tone of voice and the way Drew looked at him that it was the darker version of himself. Chase had tried not think of what the sleeper had done while he was out, but he had hoped that maybe this was a resent thing, something that had happened while he’d been subject to the injections from Kendra, but then his mind also wanted to rebel against that idea cause he knew it took a long time to train a person to do those things, to fire a weapon, to fight, to do all the things that a sleeper was supposed to do, but the only evidence he had that he moved when he had his black outs was the bruises on Drew’s jaw and stomach from where he’d attacked him and when Drew had picked him up earlier in the morning. Chase had no idea how he’d ended up out on the couch and he was too tired to dwell on it too much, but it seemed that the darker side of Drew wanted Chase to think about it, to worry about what the sleeper’s mission was and what else the sleeper might have done. Chase tired to think of other times he had blacked out, but all he could recall was when he’d been poisoned by Kendra and a few other times, but it had been mostly when he’d been very tired and worn out from long days at work, which he dismissed. Chase looked to this Drew as he told him that if he was ready to catch that he would give Drew back to him. Chase wasn’t quite sure what this Drew meant as he walked over to him. Chase froze as the man reached out and touched his cheek, his dark eyes on Drew’s as he said that he was quite good. He blushed slightly as Drew smirked and then collapsed.

Chase gasped as he quickly grabbed Drew, holding him tightly against him as he tried to support Drew’s weight. He grunted softly but managed to keep his balance though he did wiggle a bit as he managed to do so. Then he felt a bit of the weight lifted off of him as Drew apologized, his voice once again normal. Chase looked to Drew, glad to have his Drew back safe in his arms. He nuzzled Drew gently as he said that it was a lot for both of them to face. “We’ll face it together” he murmured softly against Drew’s neck. Chase smiled as Drew told him that he loved him, and then kissed him sweetly. Chase kissed him in return, his fingers gently caressing his cheek. Chase nodded his head “It might be good for both of us” he murmured softly, before Drew slipped from his arms and returned to the kitchen. Chase sighed softly as he brushed his fingers through his hair and slowly made his way over to the dining room table. He sat down and ate breakfast with Drew, sitting in silence for most of the time, other than a bit of idle chit chat. After breakfast Chase put away the dishes while Drew went to fetch the phone number from his office and call to make an appointment. Chase washed out the frying pans and put the dishes into the dishwasher, before slipping into the bedroom to retrieve his phone. He made his way back out into the living room and slipped down onto the couch, tucking his feet up underneath him as he opened up a text sending a message to Mr. Rockwell’s Inbox letting him know that he’d be in a bit later than usual, reminding him about the contracts he needed to sign as well as the files he needed to look over. Also assuring him that he’d type up the legal documents that he needed for later in the day once he came in and would finish up the other reports that needed to be done. Chase had just sent off the message when Drew walked over and sat down next to him. Chase smiled softly and set his phone down on the arm of the couch as he was soon pulled into Drew’s arms.

Chase wrapped his arms around Drew and laid his head against Drew’s chest, gently nuzzling him as he held him tight as Drew asked him what he would want to do, since he thought it would be good to get their minds off everything. Chase bit his bottom lip as he thought of what to do. He still wanted to go skating in the park, but what had happened yesterday had kind of ruined it. Chase looked up to Drew with a smile “there’s a new action movie out...and a romantic comedy that looked good. Want to see a movie then go out for lunch? We also need to pick up your dry cleaning and there are a few errands we need to run, pick up some milk and other essentials” he said as he looked up to Drew, his fingers gently trailing over Drew’s chest. “And maybe....you want to go out dancing later?” he asked softly, thinking that a night at a dance club would be a good reprieve for the two of them.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Ruthless Hunter

Andrew Travis Rockwell

Taking all what others have hassled
Looking back to darker days getting me down
And if this is chaos
I think that I'm in love with clamor
Tides are turning
never understood my undeveloped story
But it makes sense to me, you make sense to me

User Image
׺°˜`°º×

Drew smiled at Chase. A movie and lunch sounded so high school date, but it was perfect. ”Yeah, come on.” He pulled Chase up and led him over to their shoes putting his own on before pulling on his coat and waiting for Chase to get his on as well. The movie theater wasn’t too far away and there was a little bistro near it. Drew checked the weather on his phone; it was sunny and a little warmer then yesterday. They could walk. Drew took Chase’s hand and led him out of the apartment letting Chase lock the door as Drew checked his pocket for his wallet. Once Chase had the door locked Drew took his hand and led him out of the condo, into the elevator and pushed the button for the lobby. Drew pulled Chase into his arms and kissed him. ”I love you.” Drew grinned as Chase blushed a little at Drew’s affection.

Drew took Chase’s hand again and led him outside and down the block. The twosome chatted a bit about what they would need to get at the store after lunch as they walked to the movie theater. Every so often Drew felt like he missed what Chase was saying but it was for only a couple seconds and he had a pretty good idea why that was. He may not have brought a gun with him and the hit had been called off for the week but he was still looking out. Oddly it made Drew feel comforted.

It didn’t take them long to get to the theater. Drew let Chase pick out the movie and they headed inside. ”Want a little popcorn? I know that we’re eating lunch after this but I can’t help it.” Once Chase had replied Drew walked over to the concession stand and purchased a small popcorn and a couple pops. He returned to Chase’s side and they found their seats in the theater.

׺°˜`°º×

When it all falls down, I'll still be right here
When it all falls down, we'll still be right here
Once in a lifetime, I could feel this way
Once in a lifetime, you could feel it too

Romantic Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImageXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Chase smiled as Drew agreed to go to the movie and lunch with him. Chase excused himself for a minute as he went and grabbed a pair of socks. Hastily pulling them on before meeting Drew at the door. He quickly slipped on his shoes, followed by his coat and a pair of fingerless gloves. Chase quickly checked the time for the movies, before pocketing his phone as Drew took his hand and lead him out of the apartment. Once the condo was locked up, they headed for the elevator, Chase’s hand once again in Drew’s as the waited in the elevator as it descended to the lobby. He was delightfully surprised when Drew pulled him into his arms and kissed him. Chase eagerly kissed him back in return as he pressed up against him. “I love you too Drew” he murmured softly as a gentle blush rushed across his cheeks. He knew he would never grow tired of hearing those three little words from Drew, nor would he ever get tired of saying them to him. He nuzzled Drew as he was held in Drew’s loving embrace as the elevator reached the lobby. The door opened and they headed out.

They headed outside, hand in hand once again as they headed down the street. Chase trying to keep up a conversation that stayed away from the whole assassins and sleeper topic. They made up a list of things they needed from the store which wasn’t too much, just the basics that ran out quickly especially when they made most of their meals at home. Chase noticed that Drew’s attention seemed to be wandering. Of course automatically Chase assumed he had done something wrong, but then he shook it off figuring that Drew was probably just as worried as he was about the whole alternate personas that was happening with the two of them. Chase fell silent as they walked down the street, soon reaching the local theater. They entered and Drew let him pick the movie, deciding to go for the romantic comedy, though he would have preferred the action one, he figured that it would probably hit far too close to home. They bought the tickets and made their way towards the concession stand, Drew grabbing them popcorn and pop, getting the popcorn with extra butter like the way Chase liked it. He smiled as Drew and he headed into the theater. Sitting down in their seats, Chase hunkered down for the movie, resting his head against Drew’s shoulder as the movie started and gently taking out a few pieces of popcorn to pop into his mouth as the trailers started. He saw a few movies that looked good, commenting on them if he thought they sounded good or not, then the lights completely dimmed and the movie started in earnest.

Chase enjoyed the movie, of course it wasn’t the greatest, but it was a distraction and there were quite a few good laughs in it. Between him and Drew they had finished off their popcorn and drinks and they deposited them in the recycling as they left. Making their way down the street to a little bistro that Drew said was good. Chase smiled and cuddled up next to Drew as they walked. It didn’t take long to get to the lunch place and they easily got a seat. Chase ordering himself a salad and an appetizer of mozzarella sticks. They chatted about this and that, skirting the topic once again that was no doubt occupying both their minds. They finished off their food without incident and Drew seemed to be in a bit of a better mood. They soon headed towards the store and the dry cleaners to pick up the few things they needed. “So...what dance club would you like to go to tonight?” he asked Drew as they walked through the small grocery store, Chase picking up the milk and placing it into the basket that Drew was holding.

Ruthless Hunter

Andrew Travis Rockwell

And if this is chaos
Tides are turning

User Image
׺°˜`°º×

Drew found himself drifting off more and more as the movie played. He wasn’t sure if he was falling asleep a little bit or if it was his other side. He didn’t mention it to Chase as the man asked about the movie, instead just giving a nod and saying that it was worth what he paid for it. Chase didn’t seem to press him on it and Drew inwardly chided his other side for taking his time away from Chase. They walked to the lunch bistro and thankfully Drew was aware of the entire conversation, Chase seeming to perk up as they talked about work and things that they were both interested and the recent political battles around those. Soon lunch was over and they were headed for the dry cleaners and the grocery store. The two places were pretty close to each other and only a few blocks away from the apartment complex that they lived in.

Drew followed Chase around the grocery store as he picked out the things they had discussed earlier. Hearing Chase’s question Drew thought about it, suddenly he slipped into blackness and came back quickly. This caused him to grip his head for a moment and stumble in his steps, he saw Chase’s concerned look and gave him a weak smile. ”Sorry, just a little dizzy. I think I didn’t eat enough at lunch.” It was possibly true as Drew only had, had a cup of soup, not feeling all the hungry at the time. Of course Drew did know what had happened, his other side had taken over to import memories into Drew’s mind, it had happened a couple times before, usually Drew didn’t remember anything from when his other side took over, thus the point of creating this other personality but sometimes he would impart memories. His psychologist described it as his conscious mind dragging things from his subconscious that would be of use to him in situations, especially when he was trying to make decisions. It was easier for Drew to just think of it as his other side imparting information.

”There’s a pretty good club on the other side of the city, it’s called Palatium Péché, it’s very exclusive, you might like it.” Drew wrapped his arms around Chase’s waist and places his lips to the male’s ear. ”And I’ll get to see you in leather again.” He licked the man’s ear before releasing him and smirking. Drew’s face fell a little bit as he saw that Chase was still concerned. ”I’m fine. I promise to eat a large dinner before we go out dancing, okay?” He ran his hand through Chase’s hair and gave him a slight hug before heading down another aisle so they could finish up at the grocery store.

׺°˜`°º×

Romantic Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImageXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Chase was immediately worried when Drew stared at him blankly, then started to wobble a bit as if he was going to fall over. Chase reached out to steady him, his hands firmly planted on his elbows to hold him as he looked to him with worry, wondering if it was still a good idea to go out to a club with everything that was going on and now it looked like Drew wasn’t doing all that good. Drew blinked a few times and looked to Chase, giving him a small smile that didn’t quite reach his eyes. He listened as Drew apologized and said that he was just a bit dizzy and that it was probably because he hadn’t eaten enough. Chase was worried and was about to say that they should stay home tonight and rest, but then Drew started mentioning that there was a club on the other side of town that was good. He had never heard of it before, which made sense considering what Drew said about it being exclusive. Chase furrowed his brow wondering how Drew had access to this club let alone knew about it, but then again Chase knew all too well the rumors that had wandered around the Rockwell building about Drew’s younger days gallivanting around before he’d settled down to work in the business full time. Then of course the Rockwells had a reputation and Chase was sure if Drew mentioned his name anywhere, he would be able to get in to any place at any time. Simply because of the money and influence behind his name.

He was pulled gently against Drew as he spoke into his ear; the gentle tickle of Drew’s breath against his skin caused a shiver of pleasure to run up his spine as Drew mentioned seeing him in leather again. He bit his lip stopping a soft moan from escaping his lips as Drew licked his earlobe. He looked to Drew as he blushed and Drew released his grasp about his waist. He was concerned that it would be too much for Drew and if he really wanted to see him in leather he could just as easily dress in it at home for him, though he must admit to himself that there wasn’t much point to wearing the leather in the bedroom since it would be stripped off within two seconds and he’d be left in his birthday suit which Drew seemed to enjoy the most. He once again was going to suggest staying home, simply because he was worried about Drew, worried that the dark side would take over again and that he might not see his Drew again. Drew obviously saw the worry in his eyes and told him that he would be fine and that he’d eat a big dinner. “Alright” he said softly as he nuzzled Drew as he hugged him. “But the moment you don’t feel well, we’re heading home” he said to him as he kissed Drew’s cheek before Drew continued down the aisle. Chase watched him for a moment before picking up a few things and hurrying after him.

They had returned home shortly after the grocery store, Chase putting away the groceries and starting on dinner while he ordered Drew to go have a nap while he prepared dinner. He wasn’t sure if Drew went to sleep or if he had retreated to their bedroom to work on something on the computer. He hoped that Drew was sleeping because he worried about him and it seemed that Drew had been fading in and out the whole time they had been out during the day. He sighed deeply as he put away the last of the groceries and started pulling things out to make a nice dinner for the two of them. He made Drew’s favorite dish, which took a little over an hour to make, but it came out perfect. He took the food from the oven and set it on the dining room table. Placing the side dishes around it and picking up the heated plates and setting them with the cutlery on the table. He headed to the door, knocking on it and calling to Drew that dinner was ready, before he started cleaning things up in the kitchen. When Drew came out he smiled to him and fallowed him to the table. Smiling as he saw the grin on Drew’s face as he saw what he had prepared for him. They sat down and ate dinner, their conversation falling into the usual topics, Chase telling Drew about a story that Freddy had told him the other day which made Drew laugh. Chase’s nerves finally beginning to settle down as they finished off their meal. Chase went to clear the dishes when Drew told him to go get ready, that he would put the dishes away since Chase had made the dinner. “Alright” he said softly as he rose from the table and walked over giving Drew a loving sweet kiss. “Are you sure you still want to go?” he asked him. When Drew reassured him that he was fine and gave him a smack on the butt and told him to get changed, he squeaked and then smiled at him before hurrying to the bedroom.

Chase wasn’t sure exactly what type of club Palatium Peche was but Drew wanted him to wear leather, so he slipped into his walk in closet and opened the section that had the leather items that Drew had bought for him or he had bought himself. He searched through the clothes for a while before picking some out and laying them out, then heading for the shower. He took a quick shower to wash his hair which was longer than usual. When he was done he styled it so it had a bit of a goth emo look to it. With the majority of his hair combed to one side while a few bits were left long on the other He sprayed it a bit so it would stay in shape, then applied some eye liner, mascara and a little bit of lip colour. He then headed into his closet, hearing Drew in his own walk in closet. Chase peeked but could only hear him rummaging around in his closet. Chase sighed and slipped into his own closet and began getting ready. Pulling on a pair of rather tight fitting leather pants that hugged his legs and hips. He tied the crisscross piece at the front of the pants to hold them on, though he doubted he needed to use it. He then pulled on a black net muscle shirt, followed by a leather studded collar that Drew seemed to like. He felt a bit dizzy for a moment but the next moment he saw that he was dressed. A leather waist cincher about his stomach, leather boots with heels, the boots going up to his knees with the heels a bit taller than he usually liked, but it gave his back a interesting arch. He had leather arm bands on that went from his wrists to his elbows. All strapped down and a crisscross lace going along one side. He then noticed that he’d changed his pants as well, they were leather and tight fitting like the others but these ones were held together at the seams by lace netting which ran down the full length of the outside of his legs, from hip to ankle. The crotch was made from a tighter netting with a leather codpiece laying beneath it. Chase blushed deeply at this, seeing as he had never had the nerve to wear the leather codpiece that Drew had bought him. He blushed even more as he heard Drew’s footsteps approach the door to his closet.

Ruthless Hunter

Andrew Travis Rockwell

And if this is chaos
Tides are turning

User Image
׺°˜`°º×

Drew had gotten dressed in a tight fitting pair of leather pants that hung low on his hips and hugged his body in just the right ways. He also had on a red muscle shirt with a long sleeved netted shirt over top. He wore fingerless gloves on his hands, thick black boots on his feet and a little eyeliner around his eyes. He had one loop though his left ear, something he hardly ever wore since he had formally taken his president position at Rockwell, though he’d had it pierced in high school, barely anyone noticed the hole. He paused at the door to Chase’s closet and leaned on the frame. ”Oh, Chasey-baby, forget the club, I might just have to bend you over right here and make you scream in pleasure.” Drew smirked and sauntered a bit closer pulling Chase into his arms and sliding his hands down running over that particular spot, tormenting Chase a little. Drew licked Chase’s ear, ”When we come back, I’m going to make you sore for a week.” He kissed Chase’s neck before moving away from him. He chuckled seeing Chase standing there a little breathless and walked out of the closet.

Drew waited for Chase in the living room, handing the male his coat before heading out the door, glancing behind him to see Chase lock the door then floor him. Drew still had a small smirk on his face as they got into the elevator. Part of him wanted to shove Chase up against the wall and have his way with him but he kept that part in check, Chase wanted to go dancing, they were going dancing, or rather clubbing. If he had thought Chase wanted to do the other kind of dancing he would have been wearing a suit. They got into his Austin and Drew easily drove down town and to the club he’d mentioned to Chase earlier. They got the car valet parked and headed inside, easily bypassing the line as the bouncer seemed to know Drew. This worried Drew slightly because he knew he’d never been to the club before, but he pushed those feelings away, knowing that his darker half wouldn’t take Chase on a target hunt.

Once they were inside the throbbing bass filled Drew and he took Chase’s hand and led him out onto the floor. Drew gave Chase a little smile before yanking him closer, dancing hip to hip with the music. They moved in perfect sync together, causing a few people to stop and stare. Drew slid his hands down Chase’s back over his a**, grinding into him, eliciting a soft moan from the man. It was Drew’s plan to drive him crazy before taking him home and giving him the completion that he’d be begging for.

They danced for a good half hour before Drew pulled Chase off the floor and two the bar ordering shots of tequila. He handed one over to Chase, chuckling at the man’s concerned look. ”Relax, it’s just one.” He clinked his shooter with Chases and took it down, looking at the man as he slowly pulled the glass from his lips waiting for Chase to take the shot as well.

׺°˜`°º×

Romantic Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImageXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Chase blushed as Drew walked into the closet and only blushed even more when Drew said that he’d make him scream in pleasure, a shiver of excitement rushing down his spine as he was suddenly pulled into Drew’s arms and soon he was being tormented by Drew’s wandering hands making a soft gasp escape his lips and the softest moan as Drew licked him, the feel of the leather pressing against him only made the predicament he was in worse as he adjusted himself as Drew pulled away after kissing him and promising that he’d be sore for a week once they returned to the condo. Chase blushed more as he watched Drew exit the closet, leaving Chase with a bit of a predicament and blushing all over. He bowed his head and ran his hands over his face as he took in a few deep breaths. Drew had already seen him in the clothes which mean that he had to stick with them or there would be questions and he didn’t want to worry Drew with his black outs. He took a few more steadying breaths in as he rolled his shoulders and glanced towards the mirror to see that he was also wearing thick black eyeliner, a bronze eye shadow and a slight blue lipstick. He blushed even more now seeing himself, he was totally decked out for a Goth club or S&M club and he was sporting something under the codpiece that wanted to have his attention or more so Drew’s attention. He had to admit he looked a bit sexy in it, but he’d never would have had the balls to wear something like this normally.

He stepped out of the closet and found that Drew was in the living room. Making sure his computer was off, before he closed he bedroom door and met Drew over by the front door. He gladly took the jacket knowing he would freeze his a** off outside without the long coat. Chase fallowed him out the door and locked it behind them, tieing his coat about him to cover the majority of what he was wearing. He noticed the smirk on Drew’s face and it only made him blush more as he cuddled up next to Drew as they waited for the elevator to go down to the garage. Soon enough the doors opened and they headed over to one of Drew’s expensive cars. Slipping into the passenger seat and listening as the roar of the engine started before he pulled out and Drew drove towards the dance club which was one of the most expensive and garned places in the city. He slipped out of the car as the valet walked around and took the keys from Drew as he gave him the stub for his car. Chase walked with Drew, expecting to go to the end of the line, but instead they walked up to the front and the bouncer let them in. Saying hello to Drew and mentioning that it was nice to see him again. Chase looked to Drew wondering how many times that Drew had come to this place to have the bouncer recognize him and bring him to the front of the line. Despite living with Drew for months, he still couldn’t get used to the red carpet that was rolled out for the famous Andrew Rockwell.

Soon they entered the expensive dance club, it was throbbing with music and everything looked like it was originally built for the place, black marble, silver and gold. It was all expensive with its leathers and suede. He had never dreamed of seeing the inside of this place because it was rumored that it was five thousand dollars a ticket to get into the place and that was if you were willing to wait through the lineup for that. Which many were despite the high entrance fee. He soon felt Drew’s hand in his and he was lead out to the dance floor. His body already moving to the music so easily as they moved among the other leather and expensively clad club dancers. He was soon tugged close as they danced so easily with one another, their bodies moving like waves crashing and swaying with the tide as Chase moved against Drew, his body moving so easily with every touch and swing of his hips. He moaned softly as he felt the friction between them and the grope of Drew’s hands upon his a**. Chase moved against him increasing the friction and no doubt Drew could tell it’s effect upon him with the leather codpiece leaving little to the imagination as it held it within its confines. The leather made every movement sensual and sexual as they moved together to the music among the other dancers, though Chase could feel eyes on him, he was lost to the sexual dance that they were moving so easily to.

Chase was being driven crazy on the dance floor, but he was giving it in equal amounts back to Drew, playing with him as they moved so easily on the dance floor together. Soon enough he was pulled from the dance floor and over towards the bar. Chase had never been a big drinker and though sometimes he could hold his own, other time he got hit by a bulldozer when it came to alcohol. He looked to Drew as he ordered tequila. He raised his brows questioningly considering he usually ordered a rum and coke if at all anything. He just barely heard what Drew said before he downed the drink. Chase held the drink in his hand and then downed it as well. He scrunched his nose at the taste as he slammed the shot glass down onto the table. The liquid burning down his throat as he looked to Drew, wondering why he wanted that in the first place. He knew all too well what could happen if Drew got drunk and it wasn’t a pretty site and if at all he would rather Drew stayed away from alcohol but he wasn’t his mother and wouldn’t tell him not to take just one shot.

He looked to Drew reaching over and hooking his fingers in the hem of Drew’s pants as he leaned up “What was the celebratory drink for?” he asked him, having to speak a bit loudly so that Drew could hear him over the pounding music. He felt the warmth in his body as the drink slowly settled down into his stomach, making his cheeks warm up and no doubt blush a bit as he tugged at the fitted leather pants that Drew wore. “Are you trying to get me to strip in the middle of the dance floor” he teased. “Cause I’m not sure, I’m not exactly an exhibitionist

Ruthless Hunter

Andrew Travis Rockwell

And if this is chaos
Tides are turning

User Image
׺°˜`°º×

Drew’s eyes darkened and he smirked, ”That’s exactly what I’m trying to do.” He saw the shocked look on Chase’s face and laughed, smiling good naturedly. ”I just didn’t want to drink alone; we’re trying to unwind right? I thought a shot of tequila would be fun. Like we’re back in college and not old.” He leaned down and kissed Chase gently. ”You worry too much.” Drew took Chase’s hand and led him out onto the dance floor again. Their bodies fell back into perfect sync, going back to teasing each other sexually and once again catching the attention of some in the crowd. Drew pulled Chase close many times possessively to warn off anyone who might think they would get a piece of the auburn haired male in leather.

”God, if I didn’t want other people to see you naked I might’ve already stripped you down right here. What gave you the courage to wear that outfit?” Drew nipped at Chase’s ear as he ground their hips together to the beat of the music. ”I’m not complaining but you always blushed like a school girl when I mentioned just putting it on for me, so I can take it off bit by bit.” Drew licked Chase’s ear, it was ridiculously clear what the male wanted from Chase and he wasn’t totally sure that he’d make it home to get it.

׺°˜`°º×

Romantic Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImageXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Chase had been kidding, but with Drew’s response he couldn’t help but be a bit shocked. He wasn’t a big drinker and Drew knew that he usually could only take about three shots before he would be three sheets to the wind and as drunk as a skunk. ‘Whoever came up with something like that? It makes no sense’ he thought before bringing his attention back to Drew as he explained that he didn’t want to drink alone and figured it would help them unwind like in college. ‘I never drank in college’ he thought with a bit of embarrassment and crinkled his nose when Drew said they were old. “We are not old Drew” Chase retorted giving Drew’s hip a playful bump. Soon he found Drew’s mouth upon his, moaning softly but it couldn’t be heard above the beat of the music. He enjoyed the kiss, the taste of tequila on both their tongues, but the kiss was soon parted and he rolled his eyes as Drew told him that he worried too much. ‘I have good reason to’ he thought before he was once again pulled out onto the dance floor. His body warmed with the alcohol that quickly ran through his system. He moved so easily with Drew just like their first dance, their movements so easy to fall into though this dance was far more carnal and far more Chase’s speed. It was also far more pleasurable in his own male body. He couldn’t help but smile whenever Drew pulled him close when a guy or a girl would attempt to join them. He looped his arms around Drew’s neck whenever he did this and moved against him teasingly.

When someone else would approach, they would easily be scared off by Drew’s glare and Chase couldn’t help but chuckle at Drew’s possessiveness of him as he moved up against him, his blushing and flustered ways letting lose to playfulness and teasing with a joyful calm spreading through him as the liquor effected his system far quicker than normal. Chase looked to Drew as they moved together their bodies creating sweet friction that made his insides coil and swirl with lust and desire. He smiled bashfully at Drew’s comment. “uh... I’m not sure” he admitted, though he had a feeling it was his sleeper agent side that had dressed him for this occasion, considering he would never normally had the guts to wear something so revealing. A moan escaped his lips at the n** and grind. He felt like his clothes couldn’t contain him as he gripped Drew’s hair as he bit his bottom lip. Drew was driving him nuts as they moved among the other dancers, feeling crowded by others yet at the same time feeling like they were the only two on the dance floor as he licked Drew’s neck, giving him a soft n** at his Adam’s apple.

C losing his eyes as he moved smoothly and sensually with Drew before slipping his hand down over his shoulders and down his arms before sliding his hand into Drew’s and pulling him through the crowd without warning as he headed for the door. He pulled him close kissing him just as they stepped out of the crowd, sliding his hands all over him before once again taking his hand. They retrieved their coats from the check in, but Chase did not slip his on as he led Drew out into the cool night air. He showed the valet the stub which he had taken from Drew’s pocket “Keys” he said simply and the valet said he would bring the car up, but Chase simply took the keys and lead Drew into the parking lot. Pressing the unlock button, the car flashed its lights in response, allowing them to find the car in among many expensive sports cars. Chase pressed Drew up against the car, his hands sliding up under his shirt and down over the spot that would drive him crazy with desire. There was a click of the door handle and the door was opened. Chase standing to the side as he waited for Drew to get inside the car. After a moment Drew slid in and instead of Chase closing the door he hit the seat’s tilt button which sent Drew back as Chase climbed in onto Drew’s lap, closing the door as he rocked his hips sensually as he caught Drew in a fierce kiss. He broke it slowly with a tug to his bottom lip, slowly sitting up but still moving his hips in a sensual grind as he looked down to him with eyes that weren’t quite right. They were slightly faded almost as if he was looking through Drew even as he looked right into his eyes.

Ruthless Hunter

Andrew Travis Rockwell

And if this is chaos
Tides are turning

User Image
׺°˜`°º×

Drew smiled as Chase admitted that he wasn’t sure what had gotten into him to wear the outfit. His mind was too addled by what they were doing on the dance floor to consider that it was something to do with the sleeper agent that was within Chase, it wasn’t supposed to awaken unless Chase had a mission anyway, it had just awakened because he’d been threatened, right? Drew moaned when he felt Chase n** at his Adam’s apple. He was about to pull Chase toward the private rooms in the club when Chase took charge and dragged him toward the front of the club. They collected their coats, everything becoming hazier for Drew as it felt like he took more than one shot of Tequila. He heard Chase demand the keys from the valet and watched the man hand them over, trading them for the little slip of paper that Chase had. When had he gotten that? Again Drew was tugged along by Chase, his mind somewhat registering that something was different about how Chase was acting.

The next thing Drew knew they were in the car, Chase had tilted the seat back and was in his lap, kissing him fierce kiss, grinding their hips together. Drew couldn’t help but moan softly, holding Chase’s hips. He couldn’t help but be turned on by the prospect of having Chase in the car, they were almost in public. He was surprised that Chase wanted to. Had he really drove the man that crazy in the club? Drew’s eyes met Chase’s and widened in surprise at the look, ”Chase?” The man’s eyes were weird; the alcohol couldn’t have affected him that much could it?

Drew groaned as he moved gingerly onto his back, gasping and wincing as pain shot up his spine. He lay there breathing softly, his arm over his eyes; he could feel that he was in bed. Suddenly he shot up and looked around; he looked over and saw Chase sleeping peacefully next to him. What had happened last night? Drew placed his hand over his eyes and thought hard. He got a brief flash of pulling Chase into the backseat, letting Chase top. Slowly his hand slid down his face, he had this feeling that it hadn’t really been either Chase or him in control last night. Drew looked over at Chase for a moment letting out a little sigh; both of them were barely covered in a sheet. Obviously the passion play had not ended in the car. Drew fell back into bed and pulled Chase close. ”I love you.” He kissed Chase’s temple, noticing the scratches along Chase’s back, his whole body shivered as he wondered if it was really that good. He felt Chase stir in his arms. ”Mornin’, sleepyhead . . .”

׺°˜`°º×

Romantic Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImageXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Chase slowly awoke, he shivered, his back cold as goose bumps traveled across his arms and along his neck. He crinkled his nose, not liking being cold as he shifted only to feel his whole body ache. He wasn’t used to this feeling, not used to feeling a dull throb in his thighs and calves. He didn’t open his eyes as he nuzzled into his pillow, something that was familiar and safe. He smelt Drew on it and felt him shift beside him. ‘was the club a dream?’ he wondered but then slowly opened his eyes. He was facing away from Drew, looking out over the floor he saw the leather pants, shirts and his codpiece laying on the floor. He quickly squeezed his eyes shut and buried his face into the pillow. He tried hard to remember what had happened. He could remember going to the club, dancing with Drew, having a shot of tequila, dancing a bit more and then nothing. It was a blank and which made him feel even colder, because he knew now what the blackout was, that it was the solider that had taken control. He bit his lip and breathed into the pillow, worried what might have happened and judging from his body, which he recognized the signs now, that he’d been top, that the solider had been aggressive and assertive. He saw a few brief flashes now, straddling Drew’s lap inside the car, Drew crying out his name, shoving Drew against the wall in the living room. Chase blushed at these images, images that he had never thought of or dreamed off himself because he was not this aggressive and never thought of having sex in public places. He sighed into his pillow as he felt Drew sit up abruptly and give a soft sound of pain. Chase was startled by this but soon Drew lay back down and pulled him against him. He smiled softly when Drew told him that he loved him and kissed his temple. He opened his eyes and looked to Drew as he greeted him. “Morning” he said softly as he reached up and caressed Drew’s cheek. “ Are you alright?” he asked him softly with a bit of worry in his voice.

Chase wasn’t quite sure what to do with what had happened, he wanted to know if Drew remembered any of it, if Drew knew that it wasn’t him that was in control or had Drew’s other side taken control of his body as well. He cuddled up against Drew, wanting the warmth of his body as he pulled up the blankets to warm the both of them up. “What can you remember of last night” he asked as he swallowed hard, wondering what had happened between them, besides those few flashes of memory that he had seen.

((sorry, not much else I could get out of him))

Ruthless Hunter

Andrew Travis Rockwell

And if this is chaos
Tides are turning

User Image
׺°˜`°º×

Drew cuddled Chase. ”Sore but I’ll live.” He nuzzled the man’s face in an affectionate and comforting way. As far as he saw the whole thing, it was probably better the way it happened. It might’ve even been a good thing. Those two together, at least if it built a loyalty between their other sides they wouldn’t find themselves separated one day. Drew could accept that Chase was some kind of military sleeper if he’d just stay by his side. Drew opened his eyes when Chase asked how much of last night he remembered. ”Very little. I remember getting to the car and you getting on top of me and that’s about it. Well, except for everything before that. I should have said the car was the last thing I remember.” He kissed Chase’s lips gently. ”Relax, your other side didn’t do anything that mine couldn’t handle and I’m not that sore, it was just surprising.” He nuzzled Chase’s face holding him closer and kissing him again. Drew’s hand slid over Chase’s arm over his shoulder and down his back, his tongue delving into Chase’s mouth. Slowly Drew coaxed Chase into awareness, and then brought him into need before making love to him slowly and gently, expressing as much love for the man as he could in the action.

After they had both reached their peaks Drew held Chase close again, lying on his back as Chase lay half on top of him. He pulled Chase up a little for another kiss. ”I love you, Chase, I always will, no matter what.” Drew seemed to have accepted his other side’s return, if that was what it took to keep Chase safe. And it seemed that his other side couldn’t take advantage of Chase again because of the Sleeper within him. And the solider it appeared was not a bottom. Drew smiled, ”What say you to chocolate chip pancakes with whip cream and bacon?”

׺°˜`°º×

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items