Looking back to darker days getting me down
And if this is chaos
I think that I'm in love with clamor
Tides are turning
never understood my undeveloped story
But it makes sense to me, you make sense to me

User Image
׺°˜`°º×

Drew tilted his head his smile still in place. ”Isn’t this a surprise. Little Chase is a sleeper. For what agency I have no idea but he is a soldier.” Drew shrugged off his jacket, showing the police issued hand gun on his hip. He pulled the gun out of its holster and ejected the cartridge and dropping it to the floor keeping his other hand displayed. This action seemed to confuse Chase for a moment. ”Oh, he needs to see this. I told you to play nice, Chase. Too bad . . .”

Drew felt like he was waking up from a long nap. He shook his head, his mind quickly clicking on. He quickly looked around his heart stopping as Chase held a gun trained on him. Chase’s eyes dark and unfeeling. ”Oh God, Chase . . . what did he do to you?” Drew looked down and saw that his gun was lying on the ground with the cartridge ejected. His eyes widened. ”Chase—what are you?“ It seemed that he wasn’t the only one with secrets. Drew looked away, ”Are you going to shoot me?”

Suddenly the smirk was back and Drew pulled out a modified 38 magnum and pointed it at Chase. ”Cause I’ll shoot back.” Drew’s eyes were cold again as his dark side had taken control. The actual Drew not having the strength to fight him off after what he just witnessed. He took a few steps closer to Chase, holding his gun as his side. He stopped when Chases’ gun was pressed against his shoulder. ”Go ahead, solider boy. If he loses you then I can have full run of the ship and fulfill my purpose as Giovanni’s sniper. I always thought that his youngest son was kind of cute; I’ll just take him as payment. Drew will never surface again, so please, shoot me.” He wanted to test this Chase. Obviously the boy had no idea that he had, had any military training, who knew what the sleeper felt about Drew, this could just be a target to eliminate. He wasn’t afraid of getting shot; he had received a bullet a few times now. It was a mark of honor. ”You know, I would have really gone away. If you had just given in, Drew didn’t need to know, he doesn’t remember anything I do. Anything.” He placed his gun to Chase’s temple, not surprised that the man didn’t flinch. ”Go on. You can get out of this can’t you?” Drew smirked, he knew that this was going to hurt a bit if Chase did react the way he thought he would but it would be almost worth it.

׺°˜`°º×

When it all falls down, I'll still be right here
When it all falls down, we'll still be right here
Once in a lifetime, I could feel this way
Once in a lifetime, you could feel it too

Romantic Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImageXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Chase or what was Chase for the moment watched as the dark side of Drew pulled out a gun, the sight of his weapon moving from chest to head, then he watched as he ejected the magazine onto the floor. His eyes never left the other man’s but he knew that the weapon was useless now without its ammunition. He didn’t react when the man spoke again saying that Drew needed to see this. He stood holding his weapon perfectly steady as suddenly Chase’s Drew was back and looking at him like he was crazy. He asked him what had dark Drew done to him, but he didn’t respond, didn’t blink, nothing changed as he looked to this Drew, it was almost as if they were the exactly same person to him. Chase only faltered slightly when he asked him if he was going to shoot him. For a brief moment his eyes looked normal and a look of confusion passed over them before returning to the distant and cold state they were before. He kept the gun trained on Drew, not making a sound as he said that he would shoot back. Chase as he was not afraid to be shot at, and doubted that the man could pull the trigger before he did. He held his ground as the man advanced, coming into point blank range as the muzzle of the gun pressed into Drew’s shoulder.

He blinked as he looked to Drew, his eyes still focused on those eyes which were Drew’s but yet weren’t. He listened but didn’t say a word as the man said that the normal Drew would disappear if he lost Chase, that he’d happily take over and have Giovanni’s son. His finger hovered over the trigger, ready to shoot as the man spoke, then felt the cold metal against his temple the gun pressed there to blow away everything inside of Chase’s head with one single movement. He didn’t flinch, didn’t even blink though as he continued to look at the man before him. One that he knew had some meaning to him, but his training told him to eliminate all threats and receive his orders. The man teased him as he smirked, absently he wanted to wipe the smirk from the man’s face and so he did. In an instant he had stepped forward, his right elbow had come up knocking the gun away from his temple causing Drew’s hand to go up with the weapon and across, cutting the man off from doing anything with his free hand. Chase spun with the move, his left arm coming up to slam a back elbow into Drew’s ribs as he finished the turn to come up with another upper cut, this time to his jugular. The gun that had been in Drew’s hand clattered to the floor, forgotten after the assault on his diaphragm and esophagus.

He quickly snatched the gun up from the ground leveling both the weapons upon Drew as he kicked the magazine to the other weapon away. His eyes dark as he looked to what he considered his opponent. At that moment Chase’s phone began to ring, playing a tone which the normal Chase wouldn’t have recognized. He blinked for a moment, once again his eyes changing back to normal, only to have the Soldier Boy take control again as he kept the weapons leveled on Drew. He tucked Drew’s weapon into the back of his pants as he pulled the cell phone from his pocket and answered it without saying a word. Listening to the other person on the other end of the line as he looked to Drew keeping his gun leveled on him. He hung up without saying another word as he slipped the cell phone back into his pocket. Then pulled out the gun again as he ejected the magazine, kicking it across the floor again and tossing the gun somewhere under a cabinet. He stepped towards Drew, his gun leveled now upon Drew’s heart as he approached him, grabbing Drew’s shirt as he tried to catch his breath and pressing the gun up against Drew’s chest where his heart lay. He watched Drew as his finger went to pull the trigger only for a whimper to escape his lips as he stumbled back, the gun clattering to the floor and he collapsed to the ground. “Drew...wh...what’s happened?” he asked with panic as he saw the gun laying next to him. He jumped away from it like it was a snake ready to bite him.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Ruthless Hunter

Andrew Travis Rockwell

Taking all what others have hassled
And if this is chaos
Tides are turning

User Image
׺°˜`°º×

Suddenly Drew found himself knocked to the ground, barely able to breathe. He looked at Chase as the man picked up his gun and placed it away as his phone rang. Drew watched the man answer it without a word and then hang up again. It seemed like an odd thing to do. Still Drew sat there quietly watching Chase as the man ejected the bullet cartridge from the gun and tossed them both, making sure they were far away from each other. Drew met the man’s eyes when he pressed his gun to his heart. ”Is that wise? I’m not your enemy.” Drew was still calm; he’d been threatened with guns many times before. Suddenly Chase was stumbling away from him and dropping the gun as he collapsed. Drew looked at him getting to his feet slowly as Chase woke up, Drew put his hand on the third gun he had on his person. Chase looked around wildly then backed away from the gun as he asked what happened. Drew looked at him then walked over and pulled him up to his feet into an embrace, holding him tightly.

”You were going to kill me, Chase. You had your gun trained right on my heart, pressing into my chest and then you blacked out.” Drew released him and stepped back showing it was still the darker personality in control. ”You can look at me unbelieving as you want, but you did. You’re a sleeper Chase; you have an innate ability to fight and fired guns. You’ve been trained for something, but I don’t know what.” He touched Chase’s face for a moment. ”I like it better when you are like this, coldness doesn’t suit you, Chase.” He moved away and picked up the guns, loading his own and slipping Chase’s into a holster. ”So what do you want now, Chase?” Drew turned and looked at Chase, wondering what the man was thinking about all of this. He was in control for now, Drew didn’t have much strength after seeing Chase with a gun trained on him.

׺°˜`°º×

Romantic Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImageXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Chase was suddenly pulled into Drew’s arms, Chase holding onto him hoping that everything that had happened with Drew’s personality had been a dream, but then he looked to the gun on the ground and realized it wasn’t. “w..what?” he stammered out as Drew told him in that harsh voice that he was going to kill him, that he’d had a gun trained on his heart and then he’d blacked out. “N.no..no” he shook his head. “I hate guns, I’ve never touched one in my life” he said as Drew released him and stepped back. He saw now that Drew’s eyes were dark, that they weren’t the loving eyes of his Drew. “Sleeper?” he asked with confusion. “I’m not part of the military” he said ‘he has to be lying to me’ he thought as he crossed his arms over his chest as he shivered at the thought. He looked to Drew as he touched his face, almost tenderly, but it wasn’t his Drew, it was the dark one that killed, that worked for the mafia and had threatened to rape him. “It doesn’t suit you either” he snapped as he stepped back.

He watched as Drew picked up the guns one by and once again Chase had the urge to run to get away from him, because once again he was left with a decision which he did not want to have any part of. “I want my Drew back” he snapped at the darker Drew. “I don’t want to have anything to do with any of this....we’ve been through enough already” he said with a whimper as he staggered back, shaking his head. He’d been through enough with all the science and with Drew’s reluctance to admit that they were attracted to one another and then Bianca and all the rest. He didn’t want to lose Drew, he loved him more than anything, but the Drew that stood before him wasn’t his Drew. He looked towards the door thinking of running, but then he heard Drew’s words from when the programming had been active, that if Drew lost him, that he would give up and let this Drew take control. He sat on the edge of the couch, but then slid to the floor as he shook, trying to hold back tears as he sat there, pulling his legs up to his chest. His body trembling with the effort not to cry.

Ruthless Hunter

Andrew Travis Rockwell

And if this is chaos
Tides are turning

User Image
׺°˜`°º×

Drew sighed. ”You look pathetic.” He walked over the table and set the guns down, all of them, along with the handcuffs. He walked back to Chase and sat down next to him. ”Your Drew is in shock. He saw you with that gun in your hand pointing it at him. You’re stuck with me or an unconscious body until he drags himself out of it.” Drew voice wasn’t as harsh as it was before but it was still clear that the dark side was in control. He put his arm around Chase pulling the man close, despite Chase pushing him away. ”Knock it off. I’m not lying to you, if you want to be in his arms you’ll have to deal with it being me for the moment.” He saw the tears in Chase’s eyes and sighed. ”I’m sorry . . . I don’t want you to cry.” Drew wiped away Chase’s tears. ”I’m still a part of him . . . I still love you. I may say meaner things then your Drew, but I’d never actually hurt you, not badly.” Drew kisses Chase’s cheek gently. ”I’ll go away if you want. Just tell me one last time.”

׺°˜`°º×

Romantic Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImageXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Chase didn’t stop when Drew called him pathetic, though he tried to control his trembling, hiding his face behind his hands to keep the tears hidden. When he felt Drew sit down next to him, he shifted not wanting to be near the man, wanting his Drew to wrap his arms around him, not this man that would rather be caressing a gun then him. “That wasn’t me” he choked out, his shoulders trembling, the moment the dark Drew put his arm around him and pulled him close, he struggled, taking his hands away from his face as he pushed at Drew, not wanting to touch him but he wasn’t strong enough emotionally or physically at the moment and Drew pulled him against his side as he told him to knock it off. He looked to Drew, just wanting to run to their room and lock the door and throw himself on the bed like a teenager, but he didn’t know if he had the strength to pull himself up onto his own two feet at the moment. He was so tired and emotionally strained from the last day. He sniffled softly as Drew apologized and said that he didn’t want him to cry. He hiccup laughed though there was no real laughter in it. He found it ironic that he didn’t want him to cry after threatening to rape him and tie him back like some S&M fetish.

Drew reached over and slowly wiped away the tears on his cheeks, one thing that felt familiar between the two was that, neither of them liked to see Chase cry. He looked to Drew as he said that he still loved him and was a part of Drew. He went on to say he wouldn’t hurt him badly, which Chase didn’t believe considering the threats he had made earlier. Chase closed his eyes as Drew kissed him wishing that it was his Drew and it didn’t feel so wrong with Drew’s arm around him and his lips pressing up against his cheek. He opened his eyes again as Drew told him that if he said one more time that he wanted him gone that he would leave, but he said that Drew’s body would be unconscious and at the moment even if this Drew was with him, at least he wouldn’t be alone. His mind also though that if Drew was unconscious, he could at least call Collin and explain what happened to see if Collin could get his Drew back. “I just want everything to be normal again...” he said softly, defeated as he slowly pushed himself up grabbing the pillow he had dropped earlier and running to the bedroom. Closing the door behind him as he collapsed on the bed in tears, burying his face against Drew’s pillow.

Ruthless Hunter

Andrew Travis Rockwell

And if this is chaos
Tides are turning

User Image
׺°˜`°º×

Drew stood up as Chase rant to the bed room and slammed the door behind him. He sighed and fell back on the couch. ”Come on, Drew. We both know that Chase is a sleeper and he’s not going to be threatened by you. He needs you Drew.” Drew’s eyes widened for a moment before he passed out.

After a few minutes his eyes opened again and he took a deep breath and stood up. He walked over to the bedroom and pulled off his shirt and lay down next to Chase pulling him gently into his arms. ”I’m sorry, Chase. I love you. Everything is going to be okay.” Drew kissed Chase’s cheek then lips, holding Chase even closer. ”I’m sorry that everything has been happening. I promise it’ll be over soon and we can have a normal life again.” Drew nuzzles Chase’s neck.

׺°˜`°º×

Romantic Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImageXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Chase had wept hard, feeling like he’d lost Drew as he buried his face in Drew’s pillow. Surrounded by Drew’s smell and laying in their bed. He wished that this was all a dream, that he could wake up and he’d be tucked in Drew’s arms, but like before he knew that wasn’t going to happen and he resigned to it as he cried, until it died into a sob, then trembling and finally he lay silent, only a sniff every once in a while. He didn’t know what to do with himself, nor what was wrong with him, because he knew that Drew, the one that was outside in the living room at the moment wouldn’t lie about him being a sleeper or something like that. It would be silly to make something up like that, plus he had the little problem of not remembering what happened in between the time in which the Darker Drew had threatened to rape him and waking up with Drew gasping for breath and Chase sitting on his a** beside a gun that Drew hadn’t been holding. Oddly now as he thought about the gun, he thought it looked familiar, like he’d seen it before, but he thought that was preposterous because he had never held a gun in his life. He lay there with his eyes closed, letting his mind run over a million different things and not being able to decide what to do.

Chase tensed when he heard the door open; he stayed still hoping that Drew thought he was asleep and would leave him alone. He listened as he heard footsteps as Drew walked around the bed and pulled off his shirt. He slipped onto the bed and lay down next to Chase. Chase tensed as Drew pulled him gently into his arms. There was nothing rough about him, just gentle and tender like he was used to. He listened and felt his heart leap into his throat when Drew’s voice was normal as he told him that he loved him and that everything was going to be okay. Chase slipped his arms around Drew and laid his head against Drew’s shoulder, looking up to him, seeing those familiar eyes and the love that was held within them. Chase closed his eyes as he felt Drew kiss his cheek and then his lips. He kissed Drew in return and held him tight, never wanting to let go. He sighed softly as he opened his eyes and looked to Drew, enjoying the familiar nuzzle. “I hope so Drew....I really hope so” he murmured softly as he gently caressed Drew’s cheek and leaned in kissing him passionately, thankful to have his lover back in his arms. He broke the kiss slowly whispering against his lips. “I love you with all my heart...never leave me” he said as he opened his eyes a tear running down his cheek as he caressed Drew’s cheek.

Ruthless Hunter

Andrew Travis Rockwell

And if this is chaos
Tides are turning

User Image
׺°˜`°º×

Drew kissed Chase back holding him tighter. He wiped the tear from Chase’s face and kissed his eyelids. ”I won’t ever leave you. No matter what may come I will always be by your side. I love you, Chase. With every beat of my heart I love you.” Drew kissed Chase again, and sang softly. ” And I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky, I'll be there. I swear like a shadow that's by your side, I'll be there. For better or worse, till death do us part, I'll love you with every beat of my heart, and I swear. I'll give you everything I can, I'll build your dreams with these two hands, we'll hang some memories on the walls and when just the two of us are there you won't have to ask if I still care, 'cause as the time turns the page, my love won't age at all.” Drew looked over Chase as the man was no sleeping peacefully lulled to sleep by Drew’s singing. Drew took a breath, looking over Chase. ”Sleepers always have a mission; I hope yours isn’t something that we’ll ever encounter.” He kissed Chase gently before cuddling close and falling asleep as well.

The next morning Drew woke around six in the morning. He groaned and rolled over trying to go back to sleep but couldn’t. He supposed that it made sense since after everything had happened he and Chase had gone to bed at five the night before. His stomach grumbled upset at not being fed. He got up and walked into the kitchen thinking about just having a snack and then going back to bed, he didn’t want to be up at six on a Sunday. He paused as he passed through the living room, seeing someone on the couch. He walked over and saw Chase laying there, his chest got tight. That was why he woke up, he noticed Chase was gone. Why had the man gotten up and gone to the couch? ”You know the answer.” Drew bit his lip, Chase’s sleeper had taken over; he walked over to the dining room table, urged by his other side. Chase’s gun was gone. Drew looked back to the man sleeping on the couch and sighed. He walked back into the kitchen and grabbed a fruit smoothie from the fridge. He opened it and drank it slowly, thinking. He didn’t know much about sleepers but Collin did, he could bring Chase to Collin and get him to deactivate him. But then again maybe Chase didn’t want that to happen. Drew ran his hand over his face and into his hair; he had no idea what to think anymore.

Drew finished off his smoothie and dropped the bottle into the trash. He walked over to the couch and picked Chase up in his arms and carried him into the bedroom. He lay Chase in the bed and got in next to him pulling him close. ”What am I going to do with you?” Drew kissed Chase’s neck softly feeling the man stir. ”Shhh, go back to sleep.” Drew was soon asleep again with a death grip on Chase, not wanting him out of his arms for a second.

Drew awoke again around nine; he rolled onto his back and looked over, his heart sinking when he saw that Chase was gone again. He listened for movement in the apartment but didn’t hear any. Drew sat up slowly, his eyes flashing for a moment before he pushed down his other side. He got out of bed and looked around the apartment; there was no sign of a struggle, besides if someone forcibly removed Chase from his arms he would have woken up. He walked into the kitchen and found a note on the counter saying that Chase had gone to the workout room for his morning run. Drew sighed, the building was safe enough he supposed and he was safe for a week. And Drew would be sure to take out his mark before then. He walked back over into the dining room and picked up his three guns, he put them away in the metal briefcase before pulling out the file on the guy that he was supposed to gun down. At that point Drew remembered nothing as his other side took over.

׺°˜`°º×

Romantic Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImageXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Chase had felt cold, and then warmth surrounded him, comforting arms holding him tight. He had nuzzled Drew’s chest as Drew had carried him back to bed, though he was still asleep. He curled up against Drew’s side as he began to wake, his body oddly cold despite being wrapped in Drew’s warm embrace. His eyes flickered open for a second but heard Drew tell him to go back to sleep. Chase murmured “Okay” in a sleep addled voice as he curled up against Drew, pressing up against him to get warm. It didn’t take long for Chase to fall asleep once again sleeping peacefully this time. His night terrors had plagued him in his sleep earlier the images once again while he was trapped in his own mind. Unknowing that his body was moving in the condo. It had slipped out from Drew’s arms carefully, not making a single sound as it slipped from the bed and slowly walked around the room. Dark eyes shifting over the things in the room. Examining a few things before continuing through the rest of the Condo. It took about an hour, but eventually it found what it was looking for. The M1911 pistol that the Dark Drew had taken from Chase when he had awoken and dropped it on the ground out of fright and disgust. Dark Drew had hidden it well but it still had found the piece. Retrieving it and moving around the place once again, deciding it needed to hide the piece in a more accessible place. Moving slowly through the place room to room before eventually deciding on the bedroom. It hid it well, but was easy enough for it to reach if its mission came into play or if it was threatened once again by the man that slept peacefully in the bed.

It had stood in the room for a while, watching the man sleep, examining him like he was an opponent or advasary, because in truth he was. The man that lay before him had threatened him, threatened to rape him and bind him if he didn’t do what he wanted. Though he had to admit that it gave him a bit of joy at the surprised look the man had when he’d attacked. Now the man slept peacefully, looking far different than the man that had held a gun to his head a few hours ago. He wondered why he hadn’t of shot the man, because it would have been beneficial to him, but something or someone had stopped him. Never before had this happened and from his view point it was a problem, especially after he had received his orders not long ago, but those orders were on stand still until the decision was made if he would take out the target. His handler had sent him only the briefest of messages and a command which he didn’t quite understand, it was new and strange, but it didn’t matter since it didn’t pertain to the mission and all he could think about was the mission before he would disappear once again. Slowly he walked towards the full length mirror. He examined himself in the mirror, he was toned, but not super muscular, not like the typical soldier, tall and lanky but he’d learned to move softly and fluidly, he could easily take down a man much larger and much stronger than himself. He wasn’t classically handsome, but it worked in his favour because he wasn’t a face to be remembered in a crowd and the best way to disappear was in plain sight. He heard the man shift in the bed. Turning to look at him, before swiftly moving out of the room and into the living room. Preferring to keep himself away from what he considered a threat. He slipped down onto the couch and closed his eyes, giving way to the darkness as Chase slid into a normal sleep, relieved from the terrors in the night as the sleeper settled down within him.

Chase awoke in Drew’s arms, a small smile sliding onto his lips as he nuzzled Drew and kissed his cheek. He watched Drew sleep for a while, his lover and boyfriend looking peaceful and far younger while his worries were gone in the reprieve of sleep. Chase lay there for a while, simply enjoying the peace and what seemed like the only normal moment they had, had in a while. Chase didn’t want to think of what had happened yesterday, to what seemingly was Drew’s second personality had told him that he too had a secret, that he was a sleeper. Chase knew what a sleeper was; he’d watched enough movies like Total Recall. He couldn’t believe that he was like that; he didn’t like guns, didn’t like fighting and would often get beaten up when he was a kid because he wouldn’t fight back. It was why he’d learned to run, to get his legs to carrying him away from the fight while the bullies were left huffing and puffing behind him. He had no idea when he would have been programmed and how he would not know about it considering it took years of training to become a soldier. He shook the thoughts from his head as he slowly slipped out of Drew’s arms which had gone slack during the night. He kissed Drew on the cheek as he slipped out and went into the shower. Taking a short one to simply wash himself off, then quickly getting dressed in a pair of shorts and a tank top. He pulled on his sneakers as he sat on the end of the bed, Drew still sleeping away. Chase made his way into the kitchen and made himself a bowl of cereal. He ate it up and had a glass of juice. Making a pot of coffee for Drew once he woke up and quickly wrote a note telling him that he was just going down to the gym to have his run. He would have rather gone outside, considering he enjoyed the outdoors better when running, especially a crisp cool day like this one, but with what had happened at the cafe he didn’t want to risk it.

He headed downstairs to the main level where the gym was set up. It was a fancy professional gym for the high end condo. He knew that trainers could be hired to work with the people in there and one day a week a regular trainer came down to do a bunch of different classes. Luckily today no one was in the gym, obviously they were all sleeping in with the chilly day a head. He moved easily through the different equipment and went to the treadmill. Chase had his Ipod which he had bought for himself a month ago with his own wages. He put all his favorite songs on it as well as a few of his favorite movies which he’d got from Itunes. He stepped up onto the treadmill and started it off on a slow jog. He turned on his Ipod hitting shuffle on the music list as ‘You Know My Name’ by Poets of the Fall began to play. He glanced to the player as he jogged, wondering when he had downloaded the music and noticed that it was on his purchased list on the bottom. He furrowed his brow, but shrugged his shoulders as he bumped the treadmill as he went into a run, his mind going blank as it usually did when he ran. He listened to the music and sang the lyrics under his breath absently as he let himself get lost in the runner’s high.

Chase was covered in sweat by the time he was finished his run, he had also decided to try some of the weights and found he wasn’t too bad at it. He also did a few chin ups, two sets of fifty, by the end he was huffing and puffing softly. He grabbed the bottle of water he had brought with him and took a long swig, before he made his way back upstairs, taking the stairs of course. He walked down the hall, pushing his fingers through his hair as he grabbed his keys from his pocket and unlocked the front door to the condo and made his way inside. “Drew...I’m back” he called out as he closed the door and walked in seeing Drew sitting at the dining room table. “Hey” he said softly as Drew seemed like he was working on a file or something for work. He walked past him and noticed that Drew hadn’t made himself a coffee. He grabbed a cup and made the coffee the way Drew liked it, then walked back over setting the cup down, noticing the briefcase which he hadn’t seen before. He furrowed his brow as he kissed Drew on the top of the head, then gently kissed him behind his ear and down his jaw. “I’m gonna go have a shower” he murmured softly, before heading back to the bedroom and heading into the bathroom. Stripping down and starting up the shower, waiting for it to heat up before he stepped beneath the spray.

Ruthless Hunter

Andrew Travis Rockwell

And if this is chaos
Tides are turning

User Image
׺°˜`°º×

Drew didn’t move as Chase entered the apartment and called for him. He continued to read about his targets habits and usual haunts, all things that would make the kill easier. He didn’t move as Chase set down a cup of coffee next to the file and then kissed the top of his head and behind his ear, slowly moving down his jaw, saying that he was going to take a shower. Drew made a soft noise of acquiescence as Chase moved away. Drew waited a moment before packing up the file and the briefcase, setting it away where Chase couldn’t find it. He pulled off the t-shirt and pajama pants he was wearing, along with his boxers and stepped into the shower with Chase. He wrapped his arms around Chase’s middle, hearing the man squeak in surprise. ”What? That wasn’t an invitation?” Drew chuckled and kissed down Chase’s neck. ”You had to of known that I would join you.” Drew’s hands explored Chase’s body slowly, teasing him before taking him into a great amount of pleasure.

Once it was over Drew kissed Chase softly and let him finish his shower, after stealing some soap to wash his hair quickly, they had more or less washed each other in their passion play. Drew gave him a bit of a smirk as he escaped from the shower and toweled off. He stepped back into the closet and dressed for the day before placing himself back into the chair that he was sitting in and letting his “light” side take over.

Drew blinked, feeling sleepy. He looked at the coffee in front of him and took a sip, smiling, knowing that Chase had made it for him. He heard the shower turn off, thinking he might’ve dosed off in the chair or something. Then he noticed that he was showered and dressed, something he had not been earlier, last when he could remember. He blinked and looked toward the bedroom. ”Oh . . .” He could feel that satisfaction and dull pleasure of just having finished having sex. His other side had taken advantage of Chase. He let out a breath, it was bound to happen; he just hoped that Chase wasn’t hurt. Drew got up, coffee in hand and walked back into the bedroom. He smiled as he watched Chase dress in the mirror; the man seemed fine, happy even. He doubted that Chase had any idea that it wasn’t him. Drew intended to keep it that way. He sipped on his coffee as Chase stepped out of the closet. ”How are you feeling?” Drew took another sip of his coffee as he waited for Chase’s answer.

׺°˜`°º×

Romantic Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImageXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Chase had been enjoying his shower, washing away the grimy feel of sweat off of his body when he felt arms wrap around him. He jumped and squeaked softly. He hadn’t expected Drew to join him, considering usually Drew or at least his Drew was usually so involved in his work that Chase was usually done his shower by the time that Drew finished his work. He was used to the gentle touch or the soft acknowledgement that he got when he kissed Drew but he wasn’t used to Drew joining him, well at least not since the first few weeks of their relationship. Back then Drew had joined him in every shower and Chase would join him in every shower. He had to admit it was a good way of conserving water, but as of late Drew hadn’t been having showers with him and thus he’d been startled when Drew joined him. He looked to Drew as he asked why it had startled him considering it was an invitation. He recognized the difference in Drew’s voice and he shivered and couldn’t help the moan as Drew kissed him down his neck. He blushed and wanted to move away but he was rather trapped in the shower seeing as Drew had his arms around him and was blocking the door to the shower with his body. He shivered with pleasure and fear as Drew slid his hands along his body and soon he was lost in Drew’s touches and kisses.

He kissed the darker Drew before Drew slipped from the shower. Chase felt a bit ashamed, despite knowing that he wasn’t really cheating, they were the same person in essence, though one was far more distant and scary than the other. They moved the same though and he was tender like Drew was, it had felt like Drew except for when he was a bit rougher than Drew normally was. Chase was aching from how he had been taken. He washed himself off, glad to be free to be by himself for the moment. He washed himself down and washed his hair as well as gave himself a shave, before he slipped out of the washroom. He pulled a towel around his waist, usually not wearing one when he crossed the bedroom, he didn’t know which Drew he would encounter, so he figured he’d be more safe than sorry. He made his way into the walk in closet and closed the door a bit, the other Drew wouldn’t know Drew’s little secret peek and thus he felt a bit safer. He toweled himself off more and began to dress. Pulling on his boxers, followed by a pair of fitted jeans, that hugged his legs. Fallowed by the necklace that Drew had bought him, then pulling on a muscle shirt, followed by a designer t-shirt. He then pulled on a vest and wrapped a scarf around his neck, before styling his hair a bit. He padded out in his bare feet though to see Drew sitting on the bed as he sipped his coffee. He saw that Drew’s eyes were normal and his voice was normal. Chase smiled softly but a blush rushed across his cheeks, wondering if Drew knew what happened. He slowly walked over and sat down beside him.

I’m alright...a bit achy” he murmured softly as he looked to Drew, feeling more awkward and guilty by the moment as he fiddled with his hands, very fidgety. “I’m...I’m sorry” he said softly as he averted his eyes. “I...he...” he didn’t know how to explain it to Drew, how to explain how he felt guilty yet not because in a way it was Drew, yet at the same time it felt like he was cheating on Drew. “He surprised me in the shower...I didn’t think...I thought it was you....and you haven’t been joining me in the shower since the Kendra debacle....I was startled and then he started touching me and...god I’m sorry Drew” he said as he covered his face with his hands.

Ruthless Hunter

Andrew Travis Rockwell

And if this is chaos
Tides are turning

User Image
׺°˜`°º×

Drew looked at Chase surprised. He set his coffee down and put his arm around Chase. ”Hey, it’s okay. He’s me, I’m sorry that I let him get to you. You don’t have anything to feel bad about. He . . . didn’t hurt you right?” Drew leaned forward a bit to see Chase’s face. He sighed and kissed Chase’s softly, his hands slipping to Chase’s wrists, to reach him properly. ”Chase, if you want. I can burn him off you, make you all mine again and make sure that he never touches you again.” As he spoke his hands tightened around Chase’s wrists. Drew seemed to quickly realized that he was hurting Chase. He stood up and moved away from Chase. ”Chase . . . oh, god I’m sorry. I don’t know what got into me.” He looked at Chase, obviously feeling bad. ”How about I make breakfast, we’re probably both starving after not eating anything really yesterday.”

׺°˜`°º×

Romantic Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImageXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Chase leaned against Drew, feeling rather horrible for what happened; he shook his head when Drew asked him if he hurt him. “He didn’t hurt me, I’m just aching a bit” he said before Drew kissed him, feeling Drew’s hand circle around his wrists holding him close. Chase looked to Drew as he said that he could wipe the other Drew away from him, but then his winced and whimpered softly as Drew’s grip became too tight. “Drew...” he said a bit of fear in his eyes as Drew suddenly released him and quickly got up and stepped away from him. Chase rubbed his wrists which were a bit red from Drew’s tight grasp on them. If someone looked at them closely they’d see tiny red dots which were pressure marks. Chase looked to Drew as he apologized and said he didn’t know what got into him. Chase shook his head “It’s alright Drew” he said as he rubbed his wrists a bit more, the ache slowly going away. “Yeah....breakfast sounds good” he said softly as he sat there. “I’ll join you in a minute” he said softly as Drew headed out into the living room. Chase thinking over what had just happened and over a few things that had happened before, deciding it would be best to not tell Drew if something like that happened again, it was best for the both of them.

He sat there for a while, composing himself, and then deciding to take off the vest and wear a zip up sweater instead. He pulled it on and hung up the vest, before he slipped his hands into the pockets of the coat, before heading out of the bedroom. He could smell the toast and bacon as he entered the living room and looked to Drew working in the kitchen. Chase simply not sure what to do with himself, he knew he had certainly bit off more he could chew, finding things that risked his life in this relationship, yet he couldn’t pull himself away from Drew, he loved him and Drew loved him in return. Drew wasn’t abusive, but he certainly had a temper on him and with this split personality he had no idea what would happen. He also now had to deal with whatever was happening to him and of course he thought that he might be going crazy, that it might be an effect of the drugs Kendra had given him, but then again all he had to rely on was what the Darker Drew said about him being a soldier and his black out of that part of their encounter. He shuddered softly and wrapped his sweater around him a bit more as he joined Drew in the kitchen.

Ruthless Hunter

Andrew Travis Rockwell

And if this is chaos
Tides are turning

User Image
׺°˜`°º×

Drew nodded almost absently as Chase said that breakfast sounded good. He stepped into the kitchen and looked around almost lost. His whole body was shaking as he gripped his fists tightly. He couldn’t believe that he’d hurt Chase. ”You can’t fall apart now, Drew.” Drew was surprised at the voice that he heard come from his own mouth. This had never happened to him. He took a breath. ”How can I not?” ”Relax.” “How could you do that?” ”Oh, don’t get so uppity. I was gentle enough.” “He’s mine, the only thing I’ve been able to call my own in years.” ”You know that’s part of your problem, and you know if you don’t start cooking he’ll think you’ve lost your mind standing here, talking to yourself.” Drew buried his face in his hands for a moment, taking a deep breath. He just wanted to fall apart right there. He couldn’t handle this. Not just thinking of Chase with his other side but that person within Chase, the one who had pointed a gun toward him with the intention of pulling the trigger.

Drew sighed, his eyes hardening. ”Fine. I’ll do it.” Drew walked over to the cupboards and soon he was well on his way to making eggs, bacon, and toast for breakfast. He looked up when Chase walked into the kitchen. ”Are you going to see anyone about that sleeper in you? You do know that they are meant to kill some people. Drew might not be the only one with blood on his hands.” He watched as Chase froze. ”Relax, if you’re ready to catch, I’ll give him back to you.” Drew walked over to Chase and smiled touching his cheek gently. ”You’re quite good you know.” Drew smirked then suddenly he collapsed into Chase’s arms.

Drew felt like he was just surfacing from a black out. He felt arms around him, somewhat struggling to hold him up and aided the person as he looked up to Chase. ”I’m sorry . . . I’m not as strong as I thought, I guess. This is a lot for both of us to face.” Drew seemed to relax a little as Chase looked at him with that same loving gaze he was used to, though Chase’s gaze was a little marred by worry. ”I love you.” Drew kissed him gently. ”I’ll get in control; I’ll call Dr. Swatz after breakfast. You can come with me if you want.” Drew looked to Chase with a meaningful glance before going back to the breakfast and plating it. Finding that his appetite had left him. He walked out to the dining room and ate with Chase anyway, not wanting to worry the man more then he already was. Once breakfast was over, Drew dug out his old shrink’s number and called him making an appointment for tomorrow morning before calling Sophie and leaving her a message to tell her that he’d be late. Drew hung up the phone and walked out to the living room, he saw Chase sitting on the couch and walked over to him sitting down next to him, pulling him into his arms, holding him close. ”What do you want to do? We should do something to get our minds of this craziness for a little while.”

׺°˜`°º×

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items