Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Werewolf

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImageXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Chase kissed Drew, letting the fear drop from him as he simply lived in the moment, savouring his lover’s kiss as he clung to him tightly as if he was holding onto the thread that held them together. He was a bit sad when the kiss ended and slowly Drew lead him out into the living room. Chase set his bag down on the floor beside the couch as they sat down. He soon found Drew’s hand in his own, holding onto him tightly as if he didn’t want Chase to go, that if he released him that he’d disappear and never return. He squeezed Drew’s hand, willing to hear Drew’s side of the story as he settled on the couch and looked to Drew, he could see how much this weighed on him and he wanted to comfort his lover, but knew that Drew needed to tell him on his own to focus his thoughts and tell him the truth, because in fact Drew was hurting him by not telling him of his dangerous past, that ignorance wasn’t bliss especially when it came to the mafia. ‘God it sounds like I’m in a movie’ he thought with a shiver as he sat there waiting for Drew to tell his tail.

Sitting quietly as Drew started explaining where the mafia connection had happened and where it had lead. As far as Chase knew once you got in debt with the mafia, you essentially never repaid that debt and despite Drew believing that the debt on the business was paid off, it seemed that they were far from out of debt when it came to Alice and what was going on. He continued to listen in silence as Drew continued saying that Alice was playing it up, that she enjoyed being married to Giovanni’s son and that she was pampered and the reason his father had disowned her was because of her drug addiction and not because she was married off to a Giovanni. He also explained how his family was threatened and how he was trained to kill by them. Which he did to protect his family. Chase felt his heart clench knowing that must have been the hardest, yet easiest decision for him, his family or a stranger. Killing was no doubt not an easy thing to do and he could see how much those memories hurt, that it was part of the darkness that Chase had seen in him, a part of Drew that he saw very little of, only seeing hints of it especially when Kendra was pretending to be him. He continued to listen and couldn’t help the tighteness in his chest when Drew mentioned Bianca and that she had been the one to pull him out of it, but in the end be the one to betray him in more ways than one. He wished that he could have been there instead of Bianca, been there to support and gently pulled Drew out of his shell. He wouldn’t have turned his back on him, he would have loved him and showed him how much he cared for him, just like now as he listed to Drew tell him of what had happened between him and Bianca. He squeezed Drew’s hand reassuringly as he looked to him, it seemed that Drew was unable to look at him when he told him what had happened.

He continued as he told him that he’d left Bianca and that he’d learned to pull himself out of the mess he’d fallen into. He then explained the person he became, that the reason he drank and smoked was because it held back the darkness. Chase’s heart was breaking hearing this, hearing the hurt that Drew was put through because of decisions that his great grandfather had made. Chase watched as Drew pulled his hand away breaking the connection that he’d held onto so tightly during the whole story. Chase sat there silently as Drew said that he was covering him in blood by loving him and that he’d wanted a trophy wife because he wouldn’t care about her and they couldn’t threaten her. Then went on about his kids and they wouldn’t be able to threaten him till they were older. Chase knew all too well what it was like to live without loved ones. He’d lived alone in this life for many years now, the only person he had cared about was Freddy. Now he had this, he had a man that loved him. Someone that made his life vibrant with colour and made his heart race with a single look. Chase felt his heart nearly break when Drew said that maybe it would be best if he left. Chase looked to his bag and then back up to Drew and shook his head. “I’m already in their sights Drew” he said softly as he looked to him. “Your sister only proved that more by coming here” he said as he looked to him. “Even if I leave...unless you have a way to magically not love me any more once I step out that door...then they are still going to threaten you, still gonna keep a target on my back” he said softly as he slowly stood up. He looked down to Drew, then walked in front of him and gently knelt down. Slowly taking Drew’s hands into his. “Your not that man” he said softly as he looked to him. “Your darkness incarnate....whoever that man was...he’s not you....he’s not the man I fell in love with” he said softly as he gently kissed the back of Drew’s hands. “He’s not the man that used to make me laugh when he’d come over and chat with me in the morning while Kendra ran around trying to get things for you....he’s not the man that took me out to lunch and helped me pick up all the papers that I’d scattered across the floor. He’s not the man that offered me to stay at his ritzy condo after getting me to sub for his personal assistant. He’s not the man that kissed me on the goth club dance floor and he’s not the man that asked me out on our first date after he woke up from being poisioned and he’s not the man that made love to me last night and took me to an Adam Lambert concert and caught me when I fainted” he said as he looked to Drew, gently holding Drew’s hands curling them up aginst Chase’s chest as he gently slipped onto Drew’s lap.

Everyone has darkness in them, but it doesn’t rule you. You haven’t smoked since I began living with you and you limit your drinks to before we go to bed or during dinner. I love the man you are Drew, I’ve loved you for a long time and I think I just didn’t know it...” he looked down as he blushed softly. “I think you stole it when we first met all those years ago in your father’s office, when you stopped playing your video game to talk to me...and don’t think that after all these years that finally I got your heart in return, that I’m gonna give it up that easily” he said as he squeezed Drew’s hands softly. “You might have blood on your hands Drew, but you need to come home and to let me help you wash it away with my love” he said softly, his eyes a bit misty as he looked to Drew. “I’m not Bianca...I’m not going to leave you when you need me most

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Ruthless Hunter

Andrew Travis Rockwell

Taking all what others have hassled
Looking back to darker days getting me down
And if this is chaos
I think that I'm in love with clamor
Tides are turning
never understood my undeveloped story
But it makes sense to me, you make sense to me

User Image
׺°˜`°º×

Drew listened as Chase spoke feeling the man move and take his hands. It took a while before Drew looked at Chase, meeting the man’s eyes. This was what he’d hoped for but it was such a turnaround he didn’t think it was real. Drew’s arms automatically circled around Chase’s waist as the man slipped into his lap. It was strange to think how he loved Chase so utterly and completely. Drew was still silent as Chase continued, saying everything he wanted to hear but didn’t believe. A very small part of Drew wanted to push Chase away and tell him that he had no idea, but that small part was easily overwhelmed by all the parts that were screaming for Chase just to hold him. In the end Drew only nodded and held tight to Chase, burying his face into Chase’s shoulder and neck. Suddenly everything broke and Drew found himself in tears clinging tightly to Chase. He didn’t want to have to bring his dark side out again; he didn’t want to kill again. Drew felt like he was completely in pieces, Chase barely holding him together.

After a while Drew fell silent still clinging to Chase as they were both curled up on the couch. Drew seemed to be asleep, as his eyes were closed and his breathing even. Drew had no idea what he would have done if Chase would have actually have left. He was glad the man stayed that he understood the decision he had to make and at a fairly young age. Drew moved slowly, his lips finding their way to Chase’s kissing him. Slowly Drew’s kisses became more heated as his fingers found the edge of Chase’s shirt and pulled it over his head. ”I need you. Please . . .” It was the first time Drew had asked to be bottom, the other time it had just sort of happened in the middle of passion. Drew clung to Chase as the man kissed him back and started work on his own clothes. It wasn’t until they were mostly naked that they made it to the bed.

When the pleasure ended Drew seemed to becoming back more into his usual confident self as he ran his fingers through Chase’s hair. ”I love you. Thank you.” Drew kissed Chase softly before snuggling deeper into the blankets and falling asleep.

׺°˜`°º×

When it all falls down, I'll still be right here
When it all falls down, we'll still be right here
Once in a lifetime, I could feel this way
Once in a lifetime, you could feel it too

Romantic Werewolf

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImageXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Chase wrapped his arms around Drew holding him close, feeling the man break down in his arms and knowing all too well how much Drew had needed him. Though he didn’t agree with killing people, because he wasn’t a violent man by nature, he could understand why Drew chose to kill a stranger rather than let Giovanni kill his loved ones. Chase would have made the same decision if it was between his father and a stranger or Drew and stranger. He’d always pick the person he loved, but squeezing the trigger was unfathomable for Chase, but that simply was because he wasn’t put into that position, that he wasn’t trained to fire a weapon and he wasn’t the one having to choose between someone else or the ones they loved. Chase held onto Drew tightly kissing the side of his head and holding him tight. He didn’t say anything though because there was nothing to say. Drew was caught just like all the other times. Of course Chase could say that they could run, but that would only save him and Drew. Drew’s family would still be in the gun’s sight and no doubt if Drew’s family went into hiding Collin, Sophie, Freddie, all their friends would be targeted, leaving Drew stuck in a spot which he couldn’t get out of and once again the stranger would be the one to take the fall. He knew Drew’s hands were coated in blood, but he was still the man that he loved, still the sweet guy that had been the bright spot in his day when he was at work and was the light of his life now that they were in a relationship. He knew he couldn’t give it up, not even knowing that Drew had killed people, because in truth if he left Drew, he would die inside, Chase would fade back to being in black and white and there would be nothing there, because his heart would still be where it had been for quite some time.

Chase shifted a bit and they soon were laying across the couch, Drew still held in Chase’s arms as he comforted him, the man finally having stopped crying, Chase’s shirt damp with Drew’s tears. For a minute he thought that Drew had fallen asleep, but soon he was moving and their lips were together once again. Chase cupped Drew’s cheek kissing him, it was slow and gentle at first, but slowly the kiss became more sultry and passionate, Chase wriggling beneath Drew as his lover pushed up his shirt, soon pulling it right off him. Chase looked to Drew seeing all the shields down as Drew looked to him, though caramel eyes looking to him with unabashed love and tenderness. He was surprised by the words that came from Drew’s lips, but Chase nodded softly as he leaned in and kissed him, delving into the kiss with unbridled passion as he slowly stripped Drew of his clothing, while Drew worked at Chase’s. Soon they had slipped off the couch with their hands all over as they stumbled about until they finally made it into the bedroom. Chase pushing Drew onto the bed as he slipped down over top of him and claimed his lips once again. Chase was out of practice being pitcher, but he was quickly getting it back as he were soon both in a great deal of pleasure, chase having made sure to have Drew nicely aroused and teetering near the brink before going for the crescendo.

Chase panted softly as he lay beside Drew, his cheeks flushed, adrenalin rushing through his system on a slight high from the change of their usual positions. He smiled softly to Drew as the man looked to him and ran his fingers through his hair. Chase kissed Drew and held him close “I love you Andrew” he murmured softly as he held Drew tightly in his grasp. He soon found Drew asleep in his arms as Chase lay awake, his mind flooded with the new information as he tried to piece it into what he knew of Drew Rockwell. Again the thought of killing another person revolted him, but he understood in a way why Drew had done it. He felt his heart break at the thought of what Drew had gone through and how Bianca had left him when he needed her the most. H gently caressed Drew’s cheek, deciding that no matter what he was going to be there for him, but that he also wanted to find a way to free Drew from the hold that the Mafia had on him, that he didn’t want Drew to be haunted by the thought that the Mafia would come after him whenever they saw fit. Nor could he live with the fact that the mafia would keep his lover on a leash, not knowing when he would be called upon and using him as leverage for Drew to do things that tore him apart inside. “I won’t let them do this to you” he murmured softly as he gently caressed Drew’s cheek and kissed him gently on the lips before closing his eyes and trying to get some sleep.

Photos lay scattered out across a table, a dark figure looking over them, slowly pushing one after another across the table, each shot of Chase, one of him walking back to work with Drew after their lunch the other day. Another of Chase on his bicycle riding through the park. Another of him out running, another of him dressed up in the Goth outfit just outside of the club after Drew had left him and Fredrick there. Stopping at this picture as slowly a finger brushed across the side of the face, before an old worn out picture of a little boy on a tricycle that was made to look like a motorcycle. The coral pink finger nail gently tracing the smile that the young boy had on his lips, before flipping through several other current pictures of Chase, many of them with Drew or with Freddie. There were even pictures of Chase as a girl and as the buff guy that Kendra had changed him into for a week. The only picture that was picked up was the old faded photo as the person left the desk, picking up a briefcase as there was the distinct click of a gun being loaded and then “what are you doing?” before the blast of a hand gun going off and the thump of a body hitting the ground before the distinct click of heels as the figure disappeared.

Ruthless Hunter

Andrew Travis Rockwell

And if this is chaos
Tides are turning

User Image
׺°˜`°º×

Drew awoke the next morning pressed against Chase’s chest, his right arm wrapped tightly around the man’s middle and his left arm pressed between them. He felt Chase’s arm draped over his side. Drew nuzzled Chase’s chest hoping that most of last night was a dream but he knew that wasn’t the case. Drew sighed and pulled away from Chase kissing him gently on the forehead before getting up. Drew winced a bit as he sat up, smiling slightly as he thought about what cause him to be sore in that particular area. It had been a while since he’d been bottom the whole time. Usually his relationship with Chase was give and take in the moment, Drew tending to take charge; it was nice to have Chase taking charge. Drew slid his hand over Chase’s for a moment before getting up and walking into his closet. He paused at the full length mirror, touching the few scars he had on his chest and abdomen. Chase had never asked him about them, probably figuring they were old sports injuries and a couple of them were. Others were from his training. Drew let out a breath and walked a bit further into the closet, reaching past suit jacket and pushing a button. The panel behind him slid open and he turned and pulled out the grey metal case that sat in the little alcove. He set it on the ground crouching and opening it, he drew his fingers over the contents of the case before closing it and sliding it under his dress pants with his foot.

Drew left the closet and stepped into the bathroom, turning the water on and taking a hot shower. He stepped back into the bedroom just as Chase was waking up, no doubt missing him. Chase often woke shortly after he left the bed. Drew walked over to the man kissed his lips softly. ”What do you think about going out for breakfast? There is a nice little café about a block away; it’s nice enough we can walk there.” Drew smiled at Chase as the man nodded a bit sleepily. Drew ran his hand through Chase’s hair for a moment before walking back into his closet and getting dressed, pulling on a pair of boxers, grey dress pants and a dark blue button up shirt. He unbuttoned the cuffs and rolled the sleeves up a bit. Drew was glad that it was Saturday, he could go into work but he didn’t have to. And right now he just wanted to spend the day with Chase. Maybe they could walk around the park; the weather was still nice, despite being December, it was still chilly but not windy. Maybe he would take Chase ice skating. Drew smiled to himself and hummed as he picked out a pair of socks, he pulled them on and then paused, listening for the shower. It was still going. Drew pulled out the metal case again and hooked a small holster around his waist before pulling out a small hand gun and checking it. He tested to make sure it worked before loading it and putting the safety on. He slid the gun into the holster and tucked his shirt into his pants, hiding the gun well, having the piece sitting against his back; it would be easy enough to get to if he needed it.

Drew left the closet as Chase slipped into his own. The closet for Chase had been an addition to the room and Drew had filled it with all of the clothes Chase had brought with him, along with the first set Drew had bought him and a large number of new ones, including some things that Drew had barely gotten Chase to wear just for him. Drew smirked thinking of the last time he’d gotten Chase to wear some of the leather that was in that closet. Drew leaned against the wall, standing at just the right angle that he could watch Chase get dressed in the mirror that hung on the wall facing the bed, he made a mental note to make use of the mirror the next time he wanted to be a little wild with Chase.

Drew smiled at the man as he stepped out of his closet fully dressed. Drew pulled him close and kissed him gently. ”What do you think about going ice skating today? And after that some hot coco back here,” Drew looked into Chase’s eyes waiting for an answer, that playful smirk still on his face. After all of the craziness of last night he really wanted to make Chase’s day amazing.

׺°˜`°º×

Romantic Werewolf

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImageXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Chase had felt Drew leave the bed, but he was so comfy and tired that he simply snuggled up against Drew’s pillow and drifted off back to sleep, but of course without the warmth of his lover beside him, he soon became restless and awoke properly. He moaned softly as he nuzzled Drew’s pillow, wishing that Drew had stayed in bed with him as he heard the shower running. He still had his eyes shut when he felt Drew lean over him and give him a kiss. He kissed Drew in return; though it was a sleepy kiss seeing as he was still slowly starting to wake up. He opened his eyes slightly as he looked up to Andrew Rockwell, the memories from last night hitting him like a sack of bricks, but he didn’t react to it as Drew asked him if he would like to go out to breakfast at a nice little cafe that was down the street from the condo. Chase nodded as he looked to Drew, feeling the man’s fingers slip through his hair. He reached out trailing his hand along Drew’s arm as he walked away to the closet. Chase watching with a small smile as he did. He quite enjoyed the view he got as Drew headed for the closet that he used to store his clothes in, all the fancy suits and expensive formal ware. He’d noticed over the last few weeks that they had taken fewer showers together as of late and he wondered why. ‘Did something happen with him and Kendra?’ he wondered with a bit of worry. Drew hadn’t talked much about that week, heck he didn’t talk about anything regarding Kendra and Chase had left it be seeing as he didn’t want to get hurt if anything had of happened, though he trusted Drew, trusted in his word that he said that nothing had happened. Chase couldn’t help but worry though, especially now with this big secret revealed.

Chase slowly pulled himself out of bed and headed for the washroom. He ran his hand along his cheeks feeling the stubble there. He had to shave as well as all the rest, thankfully he wasn’t one to take a long time in the shower when a certain someone wasn’t in there with him. He went into the washroom and ran a shower, shaving and doing everything else he needed to do in there. He sauntered out of the washroom with a towel about his waist, though there was no use for it in regards to covering one’s self from the other in the room, it was more because of the slight chill in the air because of the winter. He made his way to the closet, sighing as his feet touched the heated tile that was installed in the walk in closet. He always left the door open because he knew all too well how Drew liked to watch him dress. There were a few things in this closet that Drew especially liked watching him slip into. He blushed softly at this thought as he ran his fingers along the set of leather clothing that Drew had got especially for him. Blushing even more as he took his hand away and made his way over to his warmer clothing. He picked out a soft grey thin turtle neck sweater, a white tank top to go beneath it, a pair of boxers, fitted jeans that were thermal jeans so he wouldn’t get cold, a pair of thick cotton socks and a necklace that Drew had bought him the other day. He pulled on the boxers, followed by the jeans, looping the silver belt in and buckling it, then pulling on the tank top and tucking it in, then pulling on the light turtle neck. Adjusting the collar and sleeves. He finally pulled on his socks hopping slightly as he did so, before he sauntered out of the closet to see Drew waiting for him.

Chase was startled as he was suddenly pulled against Drew, stumbling and falling against his chest as Drew caught him in a kiss. Chase kissed him in return, gently cupping and caressing Drew’s cheek as he savoured the sweet kiss, though it was broken soon after as Drew asked him if he wanted to go skating today and then come home for some hot coco. Chase blushed as a smile quickly slipped across his lips and brightened his eyes. He liked skating with Drew and it was one of his fondest memories of the two of them when Drew had taken him skating at his parent’s place. He nodded his head “I’d love to” he said with a smile. “though...could we go skating in the park?” he asked blushing softly and looking down. “I’ve always wanted to go skating under the bridge” he murmured softly as he gently caressed Drew’s hand. Slowly looking up to Drew, hoping he hadn’t botched Drew’s plans by asking to go skating on the river rather than at a skating rink somewhere.

Ruthless Hunter

Andrew Travis Rockwell

And if this is chaos
Tides are turning

User Image
׺°˜`°º×

Drew smiled at Chase’s request. He had planned to take him skating in the park. The weather was cold enough now that the lake would be properly frozen and ready for ice skating. ”Of course. Whatever you want,” Drew said just before he kissed Chase again, this one a bit shorter. He pulled away from Chase and grabbed his skates out of his closet. He put them in a duffel bag before presenting it to Chase so the man could put his own skates in the same bag. Drew had gotten him custom fitted boots right after the first snow fall in late November, only a few days before Chase had been kidnapped. Drew tried not to think about it.

Once Chase had grabbed his skates and put them in the bag, Drew grabbed his wallet, phone, and keys and placed them in his pockets before picking up the bag and heading to the hall closet. Drew pulled out Chase’s new favorite winter coat and held it up for him. Drew slipped it onto Chase before hugging him close, placing his hand on Chase’s cheek and tilting his head to the side to steal another kiss. ”Sorry, I can’t help it.” Drew released Chase and put on his own coat, a long grey pea coat. He smiled at Chase and picked up the bag and led Chase from the condo to the Austin, which had far better traction on icy roads then his other two cars so he tended to drive that the most in winter, thus why he got it. The park was a bit too far away to walk in winter so he figured they would just drive to the café then to the park.

Drew took Chase’s hand as they drove to the café, being a little more outwardly affectionate then he had been during this past week that Chase had returned to him. It seemed that he was coming back into his old self in that regards, despite what had happened the night before. Drew glanced at Chase as he pulled into the street parking area for the Café, wondering if the man wanted to talk more about what he had learned last night. Drew would much rather forget the whole thing, but he knew he couldn’t, the small handgun digging into his back was reminder enough of that. Drew pulled Chase’s hand to his lips and kissed his ring finger of his left hand. ”I can’t wait for Christmas.” Drew released Chase’s hand and slid out of the car, smiling a bit at the confused look on Chase’s face. Drew waited for Chase to get out of the car before locking it and heading into the café, it was fairly empty but Drew knew this place had a great breakfast and lunch menu. They were seated and immediately Drew snatched up Chase’s hand, playing with his fingers a bit. He just couldn’t help it.

׺°˜`°º×

Romantic Werewolf

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImageXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Chase smiled brightly when Drew agreed to go skating on the river, his heart racing in his chest with excitement as he kissed Drew back, throwing his arms around him and kissing him happily. Chase was a little disappointed when the kiss ended too soon, but that’s when Drew grabbed his skates and a duffle bag. Chase hurried over and grabbed his skates which Drew had bought for him and especially had custom made for him. He hurried over and placed them into the bag as well as grabbing a pair of fingerless gloves. Chase grabbed his own wallet, keys and phone, slipping them into his pockets as he grabbed a hat and placed it on his head before hurrying out after Drew. Chase smiled as Drew pulled out his new coat, it was a black military style coat that went nearly to mid thigh. It fit Chase perfectly and kept him nice and warm with its wool and thinsilate interior of the jacket. He slipped into the coat and squeaked softly when Drew pulled him in close for a warm snuggle like hug. Chase pressing up against Drew happily. Of course what they had talked about last night still haunted him, thinking about what Drew was forced to do and what he had to do to protect those that he loves and cares about. He couldn’t imagine what Drew was feeling, how lonely he would feel when called upon by them. Chase stepped away when Drew released him, watching Drew pull on his pea coat.

Chase fallowed Drew out of the condo, locking it behind them, before they headed to the elevator. Chase gently leaning against Drew’s side as the elevator descended. He was surprised when it went past the main lobby. He had thought they were going to walk to the cafe, but it seemed they’d be driving. Chase was used to walking and biking in the cold, seeing as that was his only mode of transportation when he had lived under Mrs. Bridge’s iron hand in her rental house. He was used to moving through the icy streets and snow covered sidewalks in the winter. But he had to admit for once he’d be happy to be going in a nice warm car. They walked through the garage over to Drew’s Austin martin car. Chase sliding into the passenger’s seat once again, soon feeling Drew’s hand encircle his own. He squeezed Drew’s hand as he drove through the streets towards the cafe. Soon enough they were parking and as Chase looked over to Drew with a soft smile, he watched as he lifted his hand up and kissed it. He tilted his head questioningly as the man said that he couldn’t wait till Christmas. Truth be told Chase couldn’t either, it had been years since he’d spent Christmas with anyone except for Freddy and Kendra, which wasn’t much of a Christmas at all. Chase had been fretting over the present to get Drew, he’d bought it a while back in November and only hoped that Drew would like it.

Chase fallowed Drew out of the car and across the side walk. Gripping onto Drew when he nearly went for a slide across a bit of black ice. He fallowed Drew into the little cafe which he’d never been in before, though he had noticed it a few times when they drove by it. He slipped into the chair and took off his gloves, placing them into his pocket, before placing them on the table only to be snatched up by Drew. He smiled as Drew gently played with his fingers, the difference between Drew’s hands and his was so different. Chase having long fingers that were gawky yet elegant at the same time, his nails trimmed short and kept neat, a small scar across his right hand which he couldn’t remember where he had gotten it from though he knew it was old. While Drew’s hands were large but well proportioned, neatly trimmed nails and it was obvious that he’d hardly done a work of labour in his life with how soft and smooth they were, while Chase had calluses and a few little tiny scars on his fingers and palms. Though now that he had the money to afford it, he moisturized his hands and kept them as neat and presentable as he could seeing as he was the assistant to the CEO of one of the largest tech businesses in the world.

Chase smiled as he looked to Drew, happy to be doing something romantic yet simple with him. It was a nice date and one that he’d wanted to have for quite some time. He couldn’t help his heart pounding as he scooted a bit closer, enjoying Drew’s loving touch. “What would you suggest from here?” he asked Drew with a sweet smile as he glanced over towards the counter and then back to Drew. Suddenly there was a crack of glass and the odd buzz like sound. Suddenly one of the front windows crashed to the floor and a young waitress screeched. Chase had no idea what was happening, but that’s when he yanked Drew down to the ground with as much force as he could as several other windows broke as bullets flew through the air hitting the back wall and a number of other things as the waitresses and patrons a like ducked for cover.

Ruthless Hunter

Andrew Travis Rockwell

And if this is chaos
Tides are turning

User Image
׺°˜`°º×

Drew smiled at Chase as the man asked him what he would recommend from the café that was good. He was about to answer Chase’s question when suddenly a bullet whizzed by his temple and Chase had tackled him to the ground. Drew’s instincts kicked in and he kicked their table over, shoving Chase down behind it and pulling out his hand gun from his back holster. He peered over the table looking for the person, who had fired the shots, but there were already police sirens and he doubted that this person would stick around. Drew looked down at Chase who looked white as a sheet and was staring at the gun in his hand. ”Did you really think that I wasn’t prepared?” Drew seemed to realize how harsh that had sounded. He sighed and put his gun away after flicking the safety back on. ”Chase . . . I’m sorry.” He pulled the man into his arms, despite his resistance. ”I’m so sorry.” He felt Chase melt in his embrace, wrapping his arms around his waist. ”I wanted so much to be your white knight but that’s not who I am. I have to stop pretending and do this last job. I swear, this will never happen again. I’ll leave everything for you. Take my interest from my stocks and my trust fund and we’ll go away. No one will ever find us. I just want to be with you.” Drew kissed Chase’s temple softly. It was clear that Drew wasn’t really thinking about what he was saying as they both knew that Drew would never abandon his father’s company.

It didn’t take long for the police to show up. Drew and Chase answered their questions and they were free to go after Drew produced his gun and his license, which was all legitimate. Drew drove Chase home, the idea to go skating in the park destroyed. He needed to keep Chase out of sight if they were after him. He needed to call Alice. Drew looked over at Chase as he pulled into the garage, the man was silent. ”Chase . . .” Drew felt his chest tighten. It was over . . . there was no way that he was going to stay with him now.

׺°˜`°º×

Romantic Werewolf

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImageXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Chase wasn’t quite sure where the tackle had come from but suddenly he was thrown against the bottom of the upturned table as he saw a flash of metal. His eyes grew wide as he saw the piece that Drew had been hiding. His heart pounded in his chest as Drew aimed the gun towards the windows while trying to stay behind the table as best as he could. Chase shivered and shook as he looked at the weapon that Drew held in his hands. Chased watched it, his eyes glued to the piece, he had no idea what type of weapon it was, because he’d never held a gun in his life. All he knew was it was a gun and his lover was holding it in his hands like a person that had fired a gun many times in his life time. He knew all too well many people knew how to shoot guns, Freddy knew how to use a shotgun and a rifle because of her grandfather, though she hadn’t touched one since she was a teenager. Chase on the other hand was against guns, he hated them, hated what they did, nearly as much as he hated smoking. He shrunk away a bit, despite at the same time wanting to hold Drew close. He didn’t want Drew to be shot, but he also didn’t want Drew to shoot anyone, because it would make everything so real, make the idea of Drew being a hired hitman to be so real. He looked to Drew finally when he snapped at him. Chase jumped and scooted back a bit, his dark brown eyes filled with fear. He didn’t know who Drew was, he didn’t know what to do, because he was conflicted, there was the man before him that terrified him, the man he knew nothing about and then there was Andrew Rockwell, the man and the boy he’d fallen in love with and didn’t know how to go on if he couldn’t love him because of the other side. Chase resisted as Drew tried to pull him into his arms “No” he whimpered but Drew pulled him against his chest and apologized once again holding him tight. Chase slowly melted in his grasp as he buried his face against Drew’s neck and slipped his arms around him, avoiding the gun that was tucked against his back. He held onto Drew tight, so lost and feeling so alone.

He listened as Drew spoke saying that he wanted to be his white knight and that wasn’t what he was, that he had to stop fooling himself and finish what he needed to do, that he’d never do it again and that they’d run away together. Chase knew the last part wasn’t true, Drew loved his family, he’d never abandon them and Chase would never want him to. Family was everything and Chase had always believed that. Drew had also fought so hard to keep the family business within the family even wanting to go to the lengths of marrying someone he didn’t love or even care for to keep his father happy and to inherit the business. Chase held Drew tight, not sure where things could go from here. He distantly felt Drew’s tender kiss to his temple, but he felt like he was sinking into a darker and darker hole.

Soon there were flashing lights and sirens all around as police quickly moved in. Once everyone was checked by the paramedics they were all taken aside and asked questions about what had happened. Chase told as much as he could, feeling almost like he was lying to the police when he said he had no idea why they would be shooting at the cafe, when it truth it was more than likely a hit on him to get Drew moving, to prove that they weren’t fooling around. Chase saw Drew showing the officer his gun and a licence or at least what Chase believed was a fire arms and hidden weapon licence. After the police officer was done, he slowly walked out of the place and waited for Drew to be done. He was approached by a few of the other people that had been in the cafe as they asked if he was alright and if he knew what had happened. He gave the same answers to them as he had with the police officer. Chase soon saw Drew and excused himself as they made their way to the car and he slipped inside quietly. He sat in the car quietly as the roads past, his eyes closing for a moment as images past through his mind. He blinked to as he heard Drew say his name. He had to blink a few more times as he realized that they were back at the condo. Chase slowly looked over to Drew, unsure what to say. “Yes?” he asked softly as he sat there, slowly brushing his fingers through his hair. He had no idea what to say to Drew, he was conflicted and he knew that a target would still be on his head if he decided to stay away from Drew, that he’d be putting Freddy or Sam in danger if he asked to stay with either of them. He could afford his own apartment now with the salary he made, but being alone meant that they could easily abduct him considering he had no self defense training at all and he couldn’t stop a bullet. He sighed softly. “God....Drew I love you...but this...I...I just don’t know how to deal with it” he said in a soft whisper. “I don’t want to lose you” he said softly.

Chase was looking at Drew one second and the next he was out like a light. His head lulled to the side as in his mind images flashed before him and memories. They confused him as he was helpless to watch them only to have him suddenly open his eyes and jerk to life with a yelp, finding Drew beside him, worry in his eyes. Drew no longer in the driver’s seat but at the passenger door with it open trying to get Chase out of his seat belt. “What...what happened?” he asked with worry as he looked to Drew, looking about and then back to Drew again. He knew that they’d just come from the cafe where they had been shot at and he’d been talking to Drew and then nothing. He trembled softly ‘I must have fainted’ he thought with worry as he undid his seat belt and quickly slid into Drew’s arms. He was terrified, but he wasn’t sure of exactly what.

Ruthless Hunter

Andrew Travis Rockwell

And if this is chaos
Tides are turning

User Image
׺°˜`°º×

Drew looked at the steering wheel, wishing that this hadn’t happened that they had left him alone, that Collin hadn’t called Alice. But he knew that the police couldn’t know because the company would get in trouble for the drug getting out of their hands. They still had that to deal with that whole fiasco, but not right now. He took a breath, ”Chase, I’m sorry. I wish that this wasn’t going on. I just want you to be happy. I don’t want to lose you either. Chase, I love you more than life itself.” Drew looked over at Chase and saw the man suddenly slump down in his seat. Drew quickly got out of the car and opened the passenger side seat. He was freaking out and his hands were shaking as he tried to get Chase’s seatbelt off Chase. Chase woke up before he could; Drew looked at him, worried. ”I don’t know.” He helped Chase out of the car and brought him back up to the condo, sitting him down on the couch. Drew touched his forehead feeling no difference in skin temperature. He looked in Chase’s eyes, not seeing anything weird. Drew swallowed hard and pulled Chase into his arms holding him tightly. ”Chase. I’m sorry for everything. I love you so much. I’ll fix this, I promise.” Drew couldn’t face losing Chase and with how Chase was talking it seemed like the man was having doubts about the relationship.

׺°˜`°º×

Romantic Werewolf

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImageXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Chase clung to Drew as he lifted him out of the car, waiting for Drew to shut the door before he lifted him safely into his arms. Chase burying his face against Drew’s neck, his heart beat quickly in his chest and he felt like there were a thousand eyes on him, so he kept his face buried against Drew. Soon enough they were back in the condo and Drew set him down on the couch. Chase shivered slightly, feeling a chill run over him, so he pulled the blanket that was draped over the back of the couch around him. He sat still as Drew placed his hand on his forehead and then looked at his eyes. Chase only worried more when Drew swallowed hard and then suddenly pulled him into his arms. Chase nuzzled Drew and held him tight, letting the blanket slip to the couch as he buried his face against Drew’s neck. He held onto Drew as if he let go he would be lost. “I love you too Drew, I love you more than I’ve ever loved anyone in my life” he murmured against Drew’s neck, slowly lifting his head as he gently caressed Drew’s cheek. He had no idea what he would do without Drew, he’d lived his life without him before, but since they’d fallen for one another, he couldn’t imagine a day without him. He cuddled up against Drew’s chest, holding him tight. He wasn’t afraid of being poor again, he wasn’t afraid of losing his job. All that could happen, Drew could be poor and he would still love Drew just as much as he loved him now. Life was just better when Drew was in his life; he made him see hope and life in all its brilliant colours instead of the dim grays he’d been seeing since his father’s death all those years ago.

Chase lay against Drew’s chest as they sat in the living room. Sitting in Drew’s lap as he gently traced his fingers along Drew’s chest. Drew’s body keeping him warm, but he still pulled the blanket up around them as he nuzzled Drew’s chest. “I’ll always be here, so long as you love me Andrew” he murmured softly as he looked up to Drew, leaning in and kissing him softly and lovingly on the lips. Breaking the kiss as he gently ran his fingers tip along Drew’s cheek. “I’m not Bianca” he said softly as he laid his head against Drew’s chest, laying his hand over Drew’s heart, feeling it beat beneath his palm. He closed his eyes as he cuddled up against Drew. His eyes slowly fluttering shut as his breathing became steady and he seemingly fell asleep. Once again he was plagued with images in his mind that he couldn’t escape. Things he didn’t want to see, things that made him scream, wanting to be let out of the darkness, to not see what was flashing before him like a movie on a theater screen. His body showed no effect of the dreams; he seemingly slept peacefully against Drew’s chest. He was trapped unable to escape as the images continued to play before him, until nearly a half hour later he awoke with a start. Breathing heavily, his heart racing as he gasped for breath. He was terrified of something but he didn’t know what. He shook his head, knowing exactly what they were. ‘Night terrors’ he thought, remembering to when he’d awake in a similar way when he was a child, unable to remember the nightmare that had awoken him in the dead of night or why he’d awake screaming at the top of his lungs, causing his father to rush in and gather him in his arms trying to calm him. Luckily though he hadn’t screamed and instead had woken up panicking instead. He looked around, realizing Drew was no longer beneath him, that he was laying curled up in the corner of the couch, the blanket wrapped around him and a pillow beneath his head. “Drew?” he called out with worry as he untangled himself from the make-shift bed.

Ruthless Hunter

Andrew Travis Rockwell

And if this is chaos
Tides are turning

User Image
׺°˜`°º×

Drew gave a slight nod when Chase said that he wasn’t Bianca. He held the man tighter to him and sat there. Soon Chase fell asleep, Drew held him a little longer before placing him down on the couch and covered him in a blanket and grabbed his pillow from the bedroom and put it under Chase’s head. He watched Chase nuzzle the pillow that smelled like his boyfriend. Drew bit his lip and walked into the bedroom heading into the closet, he pulled out that metal briefcase again. He stripped and pulled on black slacks, a black shirt, black belt, black boots and pulled on a long black trench coat. Drew took a deep breath as he picked up the metal brief case and walked out of the bed room, he looked at Chase for a moment before he left the condo. He walked down the stairs slowly, feeling like he was heading to his funeral. Drew stepped outside and walked straight into a limo, sliding into the long seat. He kept his eyes to the ground for a moment, before they hardened and a slight smile came to his lips. He looked at the man across from him. ”What do you need me to do?”

Drew was driven around the streets near his home as Giovanni gave him all the information he needed to know. Drew was given a week deadline, in which they would call off the hit but if Drew didn’t complete the assignment the hit would be put back on Chase’s head until the time when the man was proven to be dead. Drew agreed easily and was dropped off; the brief case in his hand now contained all of the information on the man that he would kill. Drew turned and walked around the back of the building, staying out of the view of cameras. He walked into a back entrance to the fire stairs and walked up them. He paused on a particular floor and pulled a door open, stepping into a room and pulling out a digital consol. He tinkered with it for a moment before pushing it back in and leaving the room, any camera footage of him leaving his apartment was now gone and the cameras suddenly just shorted out for about an hour. Drew smirked and walked up the rest of the stairs and entered his home. Chase was still asleep but the man seemed to be starting to stir. Drew put the case back and pulled off his coat and shirt as he heard Chase call out for him. A slow smirk came to his mouth as his other side pushed to get back in control but he wasn’t going to let him, not this time. It was time that he met Chase. Drew walked out of the room and over to the couch. ”I didn’t go far, Chase. Just wanted to change. I thought we could go out, don’t worry, the hit is gone. I made sure of that.” Drew walked around the couch as he spoke his voice dark and quiet. He grabbed Chase’s chin harshly, looking into the man’s eyes showing that it wasn’t the man he loved in control. ”It’s nice to meet you, Chase.” He jerked Chase up and kissed him harshly and very differently then how Drew usually kissed him. It was more forceful and commanding, and less pleasant but still pleasurable.

Drew pulled away that smirk still on his lips. ”It was about time that we met. I don’t see how it’s fair for Drew to keep you all to himself. We all have needs.” His hand slipped to the back of Chase’s neck, ”What do you say? You give me a little taste and I’ll give you back your white knight.”

׺°˜`°º×

Romantic Werewolf

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImageXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Chase sighed in relief as Drew approached him, his brow furrowed in confusion as he saw the dark suit that Drew was wearing. He sat there on the couch looking up to Drew, knowing that it was Drew but at the same time it didn’t feel like him, it was almost like another man was standing in front of him. “t..th..the hit is gone?” he stammered out, his mind going to the warning shots that had been laid upon the cafe but were meant for him. Drew didn’t sound like himself, his voice was dark and it gave Chase a slight chill, his hands curled up in the pillow that he’d placed on his lap, the one that was Drew’s pillow from their bed. Chase’s mind raced as he tried to figure out how Drew could get rid of the hit, but the only thing he could think of was that Drew had accepted to do the hit that Giovanni wanted. He swallowed hard as he gripped the pillow tighter. His heart raced with panic in his chest as he watched Drew walked around to him. Chase jumped when Drew yanked his chin up, forcing him to look at him in the eyes. Chase’s heart froze as he no longer saw Drew’s sweet caring eyes, but instead he saw darkness, coldness. It chilled Chase right to the bone, but oddly he also saw desire, which only served to make him scared. He looked to the man that stood in front of him, the dark eyes to match the dark suit as he said that it was nice to meet him and suddenly he found himself yanked to his feet, the pillow falling to the floor as Drew kissed him harshly. Chase struggled slightly trying to push Drew away but he was held against him and chase was forced to kiss back as his mouth was taken.

He gasped and stumbled back, plopping onto the couch as Drew pulled away from him, saying that it was about time that they had met and how he hadn’t thought it was fair that Drew kept him away. Chase stumbled to his feet, his fight or flight telling him to run as fast and as hard as he could, but Drew slipped his hand behind his neck, keeping him in place. Chase looked to him, his heart pounding and racing in his chest, he felt like a rabbit caught by a fox. Cornered and unable to get free. He didn’t know what to say to that, because this wasn’t Drew and at the same time it was, it was almost as if he was possessed. He wanted his Drew back, wanted to be wrapped in his arms and held tightly and be told that it was just all a nightmare, to wake up safely in Drew’s arms. Sadly he knew that this was real, that he was stuck and in order to get his Drew back he would have to do what this man wanted. “I want my Drew back” he said softly, his voice slightly harsh as he looked to this dark Drew, his instincts still telling him to run to get away or something bad would happen.

Chase had never been a fighter, he’d worked hard and kept to himself for the most part, when it came to confrontations he usually let his opponent walk over him, though when he’d been younger he’d been more self assured and could stand up for himself. Of course he never physically fought anyone, he found any type of physical confrontation to be unless in most matters and would rather rely on his brains. He’d always been soft spoken though and though he did stand up for himself on a few occasions, since he dropped out of University when his father died and all the years being under Mrs. Bridge’s thumb had worn him down to the man he was today. He’d only just begun to feel that spark again with the nurturing to his heart that Drew gave him, feeling freedom once again after so many years of darkness. Now he was faced quite literally with the darkness that was inside of Drew, the kind of darkness that had held him captive for the last seven years of his life. He glanced towards the door, thinking that if he could just get through it he could get out, Drew couldn’t keep up with him, he knew that considering Drew had gone on runs with him and they’d playfully raced. Drew having to sit in his office constantly and being far bulkier in the muscle aspect of him made him stronger than Chase but with Chase running every night and biking to work every day for the last seven years, combined with his lean frame and runner toned muscles. Chase was quick and his strides took him greater distances, he’d been a champion runner in high school and though Chase had let Drew win in their play races a few times, Chase knew if he could just run he would be able to get away, but there was the whole part in which he had to make it to that door and he had no doubt that this Drew had that same piece beneath his jacket and there was no way Chase could out run a bullet.

Ruthless Hunter

Andrew Travis Rockwell

And if this is chaos
Tides are turning

User Image
׺°˜`°º×

Drew smirked when Chase said he wanted his Drew back. ”And I offer him to you.” Drew noticed Chase glancing at the door and his hand tightened on the back of Chase’s neck, pulling him closer. Drew grabbed Chase’s hand and pressed it to his hip and Chase could clearly feel handcuffs. Drew placed his lips to Chase’s ear. ”Don’t make me use those on you. I don’t want to rape you, Chase. Now I’m asking nicely, be mine for one night and I’ll leave you and your white knight alone. I have one last mission to accomplish and then I can give you the life you’ve dreamed of. You might not believe this but I do want Drew to be happy, I’m not heartless. I just know what I want,” he jerked Chase’s hips closer to his. ”And I take what I want. So there’s no use in saying no and even though I don’t want to hurt you,” His hand slid over Chase’s wrist bending it in just the right way to make it hurt quite a bit. ”I will, if you make this difficult.” He looked into Chase’s eyes still holding Chase’s wrist, but not painfully and still holding Chase’s neck tightly, ”What’s your answer?”

׺°˜`°º×

Romantic Werewolf

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImageXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Chase looked to this dark Drew as he said he offered him to him, feeling the man’s grip tighten on his neck as he yanked him closer. Chase jumped when the man grabbed his hand and yanked it to his hip. He could feel the handcuffs that were clipped to his belt, freezing as Drew leaned in close and spoke softly in his ear, telling him that he’d put the cuffs on if he had to and that he didn’t want to hurt him but if he didn’t get what he want, he would force it upon him. He didn’t believe one bit that this dark side would leave them alone, that it would just give up and let him and Drew be happy. Not when it wanted to force him to do this and cause this to stand between him and Drew for the rest of their lives. He knew Drew wouldn’t be able to stand it if Chase had to give himself to the dark side of Drew’s personality and the other option would break Drew’s heart and Chase’s. Neither of them would be able to look at one another again. Chase was nearly pressed right up against Drew now, his body trembling as the dark side explained that he took what he wanted and that there was really no choice in the matter other than either choosing the easy way or the hard way.

Chase yelped as Drew bent his wrist, the pain starting at his wrist and going down to his elbow and up his arm. He winced as he looked to Drew through partially closed eyes, his dark eyes showing pain and sadness as he looked to the man he loved, yet somehow he wasn’t that man at all. He promised he’d hurt Chase if he made things hard between them. Then he released the pressure, the pain slowly slipping away as Chase looked to him, feeling the tight grip on his wrist and neck as the man looked to him that same darkness and desire in Drew’s sides that frightened Chase to the very core as he asked him what his answer was. Chase looked to Drew, then slowly let his head fall forward in what looked like defeat as his body trembled, but then slowly he looked up, his face was blank of emotions, his dark eyes showed no fear or sadness in them like they had before. They were distant and slightly different in shades then what was normal. “[******** you” came out a slightly harsher and deeper rendition of Chase’s voice as suddenly Drew’s head was snapped back as Chase’s free hand which had turned into a fist slammed into the bottom of Drew’s jaw. Drew losing grip on Chase’s neck and wrist as Chase ducked down and twisted pulling away. In that instant he was holding a gun, it was an old M1911 pistol with stainless steel casing and a ivory grip. An expensive weapon and one that was very deadly if one knew how to use it. Chase’s mannerisms were far different, far more confident and looked nothing like Chase’s usual gangly manner of moving round. His movements were almost elegant as he held the weapon pointed at Drew.

If there had of been cameras in the condo and one reviewed them, they would have captured Chase waking up in the middle of his sleep, his movements much like they are now as he moved across the living room and over to the hall that held the bedroom he had been staying in before he’d moved into Drew’s room. He walked into the washroom and removed the lid of the tank to the toilet. Strapped to the lid was the gun which Chase currently held in his hand. It was wrapped in water sealed plastic. He’d removed it and slipped it into the back of his pants, covering the weapon up with his shirt and the sweater that he wore. He had then replaced the lid of the tank and moved back into the living room, before laying down once again and cuddling up to the pillow and seemingly falling asleep again. This all happening while Chase saw those weird images in his mind. A few minutes later awaking not remembering anything of it.

He slowly stepped back, his sights still on Drew as he held the gun, it was already cocked and if he pulled the trigger a bullet would fly straight towards Drew’s chest. His eyes kept squarely on Drew as he moved with military precision towards the front door of the condo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games