Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Genius

User Image

Riku chuckled as he wiped some of the pizza sauce on the side of Lily's lips. "So how are all of you doing in training?"

"Fine I suppose. But me and ALisha seem to have more to work on. The concentration is horrible and just making sure we wouldn't kill each other is draining mroe energy that I thought," Zero answered. He looked at Alisha. "Right? Or is that just me thinking that?"

"Well, have you two done anything else?" Zero smiled nervously. "Aside from both of your abilities, you need to keep up with the basics. You'll have to train your mind to keep up with your body and vice versa." Riku excused himself to go get a drink when someone had bumped into him. His heart pounded. Automatically, he grabbed her guy's neck and slammed his down on the floor, cracking it. "Watch where you're going, you insect..." Riku tightened his grip on the guy as the guy struggled to breath. Then Riku realized what he was doing and let go. "S-Sorry..."

"N-No problem. I-I'm sorry for bumping into you..." The guy scurried of out of the cafeteria without looking back.

"Not again..." Riku looked at his hands and then his eyes went wide open when he realized his friends were staring at him. He casually took his seat next to Lily and gripped her hand. He was afraid. Afraid of what he was becoming and afraid of what he was thinking. At the same time, he enjoyed the pain he brought upon people. Confused, he put his head down, still clenching on to Lily's hands.
User Image

Hikaru was startles when Eevee pulled him toward her again, kissing him. His cheeks flushed and he stared at her in confusion. "I...was...getting back at you...I believe," she finally said, then crawled out from under him. Just getting back at me huh? That's too bad. Hikaru thought, then mentally slapped himself. Too bad? Why?! His head was beginning to hurt as he was understanding himself less and less lately.

Eevee sat at the end of his bed and stated that she would be sleeping there. Hikaru stared, speechless. She had taken naps in his bed and it was no trouble. but now she invited herself to stay the night....which doesn't really bother me but what do I do?!

"You...can sleep here if you want. You're warm so...I may be more comfortable." Eevee said from under his covers already. She had taken the spot nearest the wall, leaving him room on the bed. Hikaru stared at the empty spot questioningly. The right thing to do is take the floor...or better yet the couch. But... he frowned as his cheeks turned red all over again. I don't want to.

A few minutes went by and Eevee had already fallen asleep to Hikaru's knowledge at least. After much debating with himself, Hikaru threw his hands in the air in a 'to hell with it' motion. (YOLO) He got to his feet and turned off the tv, console, and room right. Then quietly went to his bed and lifted the covers, curling up beside Eevee. This....is new. He thought as his back brushed hers. He thought of moving farther away from her but the contact felt quite warm and comfortable, Besides, if he moved any farther, he would end up falling off of the twin bed. He settled into the extra pillow and tried to rest, but couldn't. Sleeping on his side just wasn't going to work.

Sighing, he carefully rolled over on his back, slipping his arm closest to Eevee over his head and under his pillow so his shulder would not be in her way. This was much more comfortable. He couldn't sleep if he wasn't staring at his ceiling. He turned to look at Eevee, silently facing the wall. At least she seemed to be sleeping well.

"Sweet dreams," Hikaru whispered, then turned toward the ceiling again and tried to fall asleep.

Interesting Genius

Ken was at the same spot since everyone left. It was like he was in a trance the entire time. Too many things were going wrong and he was sure that Saia had a hard time facing the boss. If he was in her position, he would...what would he do? His family had never been close to him so losing them wouldn't matter much. He was still able to have the family fortune considering he was the only son. He had wondered if he should visit them. He had not seen them in years and he was sure that they wouldn't care much if he suddenly popped in to visit. Then, there was Hikaru. He heard Hikaru moving around in the room and lock the door. "I'm glad he's being a little more social. Even to someone who isn't social." Then, Max. He worried about his friend, but he knew there was nothing he could do. Still, he lacked a lot of friends and he didn't want to lose the ones he did have. If Max were to be somewhere where he wanted to be alone, far from everyone else, far from friends and idiotic people... Ken stood up and went out the door.

Ken found his way to the roof of the dormitories where he found Max sitting there in the pitch black of night. Max looked like he had been rolling in the dirt. He had bloodstains all over his clothes and face. "Max?" Ken walked towards the insane child and sat next to him. "I knew I'd find you here. Are you alright?" Max ignored him. "I saw a mouse today. I wonder if the school has had any health inspections recently. I doubt it considering the HM is gone. Then again, wouldn't someone come by normally? I wonder how the mice feel." Still no answer. "Also, I decided when I get out of the agency, I'm going to begin a seafood restaurant. With lobsters. Though our lobsters would be smiling. I wonder if that will attract more people."

"You're an idiot..."

"Will you not threaten me? I'm beginning to feel left out."

"Cuz hurting you would be lame. You've got no reaction. If I kill you slowly, you wouldn't even squeal. Just leave me alone..." Max had his head down on his knees.

"That means you are really not Max. Max would always try to hit me or cause some sort of damage. You would like him. Even though he acts as though he doesn't care, he's actually quite the fellow." Ken brushed his hair with his hands and babbled on. "There was this one time where Max tricked me into going to the women's bathroom. I came out with bruises..." He heard Max slightly laugh though he held most of it in. "And then another time Angel tricked us into getting naked in front of the women in the organization." Ken saw a small smile in Max's face. "He was a really good friend. And he seemed to understand me."

"...I'm going to end up hurting her...I have to leave. But if I do, it will only make us weaker. I can't keep it in much longer..."

"You're the boy genius. You'll find a way." Ken put a hand on Max's shoulder. "Besides, you must try my lobster recipe."

"Is that all you think about?"

"Not really. I think about Saia and Hikaru. They seem to be going through some problems lately, but I believe I'm more concerned about you. Though, the max I know would probably curse me for that. It's alright though." Ken stood up and dusted his pants off. "I shall leave you be. If you see max somewhere, tell him I'd like him to make me a lobster robot. One that can dance." Ken walked off back to his room hearing only one word from his friend. "Idiot."

Upon arriving to his room, he found that he was actually much more tired than he thought. His feet found its way to his bed. He took all his clothes off and laid down wondering if everything would be alright. Saia never came back, but he wasn't going to force her. He believed he still has a lot of work to be able to meet Xavier and Xander's expectations. That thought led him to another. He remembered his first day of school and before. People were too stupid to talk to. He didn't want to waste his breath on those who didn't know anything. Now, he was talking more than usual, even to people who spouted out random things. "I've changed a lot..."
User Image

It seemed like it had been a long time since Lily had enjoyed the company of her friends, though Talia was missing, it was still pleasant and she could not stop smiling. She blushed as Riku wiped some pizza sauce from her lips, but her smile remained. She felt amazingly cheerful.

Their conversation remained quite casual, then Riku excused himself for a drink. Lily watched after him, her smile never faltering. It was nice to have him back.

Suddenly everything seemed to happen in slow motion starting from when a random guy bumped Riku's shoulder. Lily's smile fell away as she watched Riku turn and grab the gy's neck, lifting and then slamming the guy into the ground. The tile floor cracked as the guy's head made impact. Riku's eyes were a lot more similar to Max's in an instant. He growled at the boy, tightening hi grip, then as suddenly as it happened, it also ended and Riku let go, pulling away from the frightened guy as he quickly left.

Lily tried not to show the fear she felt as Riku turned back to their table and sat next to her. She was beginning to fear him, or more precisely, fear what he could become. She was seeing glimpses of that person.

Riku grabbed her hand and held it tightly, but would not look her in the eyes. She could feel Riku's fear in his trembling fingers. He was fighting that urge to do harm. That same urge that Max was losing to.

Lily wrapped her arm around his and leaned onto Riku's shoulder. She didn't know what else to do but be by his side. She pulled their entwined hands to her lips and kissed the back of his hand, gently squeezing his hand. "I'm here for you." She whispered. She was at a loss of what to do and could only worry for him.

It was silent for a while, then slowly, awkwardly, some conversation seemed to pick up. Neither Riku nor Lily were a part of it though. Riku still clung tightly to her hand. Worried for him, Lily finally excused them both and she pulled Riku along with her back to the dorms. Before leaving the table, she exchanged a worried glance with Alisha and hoped she understood. she likely would not return to her own room tonight. She wanted to be near Riku.

They returned to Riku's room and Lily closed the room door behind them. The room was dark, but there was still enough light from the window to get around. She pushed away the nervousness she felt and focused on Riku and being here for him. "You likely need your rest...and I wouldn't mind a good night's sleep after so long." She said as she emptied her pockets onto his desk. She then pulled back the covers to his bed, frowning at the torn blouse from earlier that lay hidden on the matress. She tossed it to the corner of the room and after slipping her socks and shoes off, she laid in the bed. She held her hand out for Riku and he took it, climbing into bed with her. Lily's heart couldn't help but pound. The nervousness she had tried to push away was still there after all.

Lily pulled the covers over them both of them and settled into her side facing Riku. He wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her close as he lay his head against her collar. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders. Lily hugged him tightly and kissed his forehead before she rested her chin over his head. His hair softly brushed her cheek and she could smell his shampoo. Lily smiled and her nervousness seemed to dissipate, leading way to a sense of ease as she held Riku close. She hoped Riku could feel the same.

After a long while, Riku's breathing became slow and shallow with slumber. She moved away enough to take a good look at him. Riku seemed peaceful enough now. Finally relieved, Lily placed a quick kiss to his sleeping lips and laid down again beside him, this time laying her forehead against his. As soon as she closed her eyes, she drifted to sleep.
User Image

Once Talia was gone, Saia sighed and shook her head. Love to Saia was a wonderously troublesome thing, but she never regretted it. She smirked to herself as she walked back to Talia's punching bag and removed the heavy thing from it's hook. She dragged it back into storage, then took her own down, careful not to leave a trail of sand as she stuffed it into the back of the storage closet also. After quickly cleaning up the already spilled sand. Saia made her way back to the dorms. It was already quite dark by the time she left the arena.

Outside, Saia wondered where to head. She knew she shoul eat something before bed, but she just did not feel hungry at all. Sighing, she turned toward the path that led to the dorms and began walking in the direction. She wondered if she should talk to Ken before bed, update him on all that had happened. It was late though, and she didn't want to talk about things that would only anger her again. She would rather wait til morning. Right now, what Saia wanted most was a hot bath and a warm bed.

As she neared the dorms, she spotted a strange shadow on the roof and with the help of the moon's light, she could just barely make out the silhouette of Max. He looked very much like a villain surveying his domain. From the way Talia had spoken. Saia could now understand why he seemed a bit more violent and distant in the past week. The little genius seemed to be going through something quite troublesome.

Talia didn't have to say Max's name for Saia to understand who the girl spoke of. Women's intuition, maybe. No, it was more because Talia had been repeatedly glancing in Max's direction worriedly over the past week, et also seemed to be purposely avoiding him. It was like watching a strange game during her training class. It didn't make much sense to her then, but now it did.
"wreckless love." Saia sighed, then slipped into the dorm building.

After a quick shower, Saia slipped into some comfy panties and a tank top, then fell into bed. She hadn't even bothered drying or brushing her hair before curling up under her pillows. One last glance at her husband and child and she closed hr eyes. "Good night." She whispered as she slipped into a tired slumber.

Interesting Genius

User Image

Riku felt warm, comfortable, and cuddled. He peeked on eye open and saw Lily by his side. He nuzzled on her neck and then kissed her good morning while rubbing on her belly just to feel her skin. That warm setting was ruined though when he remembered what happened during dinner. He held her close by the waist for a while.

They had woken up and went through the morning rituals. Then, they met each other at the entrance of the dorms. "I suppose you and Talia have to do your running still. How about we meet each other in the cafeteria later on? I have some work to do as well."

After separating, Riku made his way towards the Headmaster's room. He opened the door quietly hoping no one had heard or seen him. When he closed the door, he turned around and found Ken with stacks and stacks of folders on the ground. Riku glared at him, but Ken put his hands up and explained his alliance. Satisfied with the explanation, Riku sat beside Ken and asked what he was doing. Ken then explained his theory on the missing students in the folders.

"So, I suppose our boss had his eyes set on the school before he and his brother fought. Riku looked through the folders and chuckled. "Well, lookie here." It was Parker's picture. He looked through the notes and smirked at every note that the Headmaster wrote. Parker was still the same now as he was back then. Cocky, excelled at his powers of using sound to control those around him, weak physically, and was a loner, though popular. There were pictures of him still wearing glasses. Also, his weapon, a guitar that he still used. "So this is what happened. Well, at least we know who could be a possible target. Look here. All of these have a check mark on the top right corner while some doesn't. The ones that don't seem to be living a normal life with their powers controlled. You've been busy."

"You need to get busy. People are beginning to suspect the HM's disappearance," Ken mentioned. Riku nodded and began doing some paperwork at the school accepting students, searching for students, sending out mail, and slipping notes in the administrations office.

When he was finished, Ken and Riku headed downstairs and separated. Ken went through the classrooms having World History while Riku headed to the cafeteria. There, Hardon handed him an envelope. When he grabbed some food and sat down, he opened the enveloped and laughed.

Apparently, because a few students left early, they weren't there to join a short meeting. Because Hardon's group won, they were forcing Saia's group, including Saia to hold a maid and butler cafe on Saturday. It was going to be like a festival with the whole school going. Saia's group are to wear maid and butler's outfit and serve everyone without complaining. Hardon also wanted to put certain men dressed as maids just for the embarrassment of it. They were Max, Ken, and Hikaru. Saia's group was to use the cafeteria, decorate it to look like a restaurant, change the tables into circular shapes, and make it absolutely perfect. The lunchman volunteered to do the cooking as well as make a fancy menu for the school.

Riku thought about the boys wearing women's maid outfits and agreed it would work out pretty well. Ken was very popular and was able to pass of as such a beautiful woman. Max, he wasn't too sure about. And Hikaru...well...Riku had to laugh the thought off. Now, all he needed to do was wait for Lily and all to come and eat.

Interesting Genius

User Image

Eevee stirred in her sleep. She tried to turn to get more comfortable only to find herself on Hikaru's chest with her arms around him. She blinked for a while and then suddenly pulled herself away. She poked Hikaru on his stitch to wake him up. "It is morning. I shall meet you in the cafeteria if you want. But I must go to my room and take a shower. I feel...hot for some reason."

Eevee teleported to Riku's room and took a shower. She dug around for new clothes in the bathroom closet and wore a pink and blank miniskirt and a pink corset. She had thigh high stockings and thick heels. When she came out, she quickly hid again with the door creaked. Riku and Lily were coming out of the room. She went ahead and disappeared to the cafeteria. There, she sat down on the rood beams. She saw Riku coming inside the cafeteria being handed a note by their teacher. She watched him sit dow and laugh at it, making her even more curious as to was in it. Then again, Riku was laughing differently now. His laughed were more cynical.

She looked around the place and saw Zero and Alisha come in looking a little ragged. "They must have trained this morning. I thought they planned on taking it easy." Eevee shrugged as they made their way next to Riku. Riku explained the situation making both Alisha and Zero laugh at the joke. But they were both excited.

Interesting Genius

User Image

Angel yawned and felt someone shaking her. She turned and saw Zero waking her up. "It's 5 in the morning!"

"I have to go train with Alisha. I'll see you at breakfast." Zero stood up, but Angel pulled his hand.

"You've been a little close to her lately. We never have time together. You and her are..."

"She doesn't feel anything for me other than confusion and friendship. It's alright."

"You really are an idiot." Angel said when the door closed. She had seen the look in Alisha's eyes. "Why does he have to be so dumb!" Angel growled and then fell back on the bed. "Whatever, I'm going back to bed."
User Image

Lily woke up to a kiss in bed, her eyes fluttered open and she saw Riku. He seemed to be in a much better state than last night as he smiled and rubbed his hands on her bare belly. His fingers were cold and it tickled. She tried not to laugh, but there was nothing she could do to hide the redness of her cheeks. "G'morning." She greeted with a big smile.

Riku then held her close, wrapping his arms around her waist again. They stayed in this way for a while. Everything seemed to be okay now, or so she believed at least. Finally they got out of bed and Lily went to her room to prepare while Riku did his morning things. After, they met again in front of the dorms. Lily was already dressed in her usual jogging suit.

"I suppose you and Talia have to do your running still. How about we meet each other in the cafeteria later on? I have some work to do as well." Riku said.

Reluctantly, Lily agreed. She knew she could not afford to skip a run again. With a sigh, she gave Riku a hug, kissing his cheek. They parted ways and Lily walked to her and Talia's usual meeting place, but Talia wasn't there yet. Lily checked her watch and it was about the time they met. After waiting another few minutes, there was still no Talia.

She frowned at her watch. Talia was officially late. Lily turned and walked back to the dorm, pulled out the spare key to Talia's dorm and went in without knocking. In Talia's bedroom, the girl lay in her bed still sleeping. Lily frowned, then jumped onto the bed and landed hard beside Talia. making the mattress bounce the sleeping girl into the air. "WAKE UP! We have rounds to do!" Lily yelled.

User Image

Talia was having a dream. Not good, nor bad. Just...a dream that she was playing out. She was thirteen years old now. Walking down an empty street at night. Only half of the street lights seemed to work. She had a sucker in one hand and was enjoying it, and a shopping bag in her other hand. Talia didn't know where she was going, but she just walked forward as she repeatedly licked on her lolipop. The sound of her foot steps were the only thing heard on the dark street.

Then suddenly, there was the sound of a second set of footsteps. She stopped, to glance around, but the other foot steps stopped too. She didn't see anything strange though, so shrugging her shoulders, Talia continued on her way. But the second footsteps began to follow her own again, and this time it sounded much closer. Again, Talia stopped to look around, but the other steps stopped too, and there was nothing to be seen.

Uncomfortable, Talia began to walk a bit quicker. The second steps though, continued in a slower pace, loud and close. Talia looked back as she began to run. The few lights that worked behind her all started to flicker and die, starting with the farthest ones and slowly continued to go out until She stopped to catch her breath at the only remaining light. It too began to dim and flicker. The steps stopped at the edge of the light and Talia could see the outline of a shadow.

Frightened, Talia threw her bag at the stalker. "BACK OFF!" She yelled, throwing her lolipop right after the bag had missed. A hand came out of the darkness and caught the lolipop.

"That's not very nice..." A voice teased. It sounded familiar, yet strange and vicious at the same time. The light began to flicker violently now then sputtered into complete darkness. Talia strained to see through the pitch black but it was no use. "I told you..." The voice said, now behind her. Talia turned quickly.

"I saved the best for last." He said, this time from her left. He was getting closer. Talia swing out into the darkness in desperation, but found nothing. She tried to calm herself, tried to focus on the sounds of his footsteps...but there were no sounds.

"Now give me your life..." The voice whispered into her ear. She could feel his breath on her skin. The street light suddenly flickered back on and through the sudden blinding brightness, she could make out two eyes that stared directly into hers. One red, one amber...And a sinister smile that made a chill run down her spine.

"WAKE UP!" Talia heard. It was a different voice and suddenly everything around her disappeared as she began to float and then fall. Talia opened her eyes in a panick, gasping for air. She looked around, panicked, then spotted Lily giving her a strange look. "Are you okay?" She was asking, but part of Talia's mind was still with the man with the murderous smile.

"I-I'm fine." Talia finally managed to stammer out after she calmed down. "Just a bad dream I guess." I hope... Talia remembered those familiar eyes in her dream and felt uneasy. She shook her head and brought herself toher feet. "Why are you here anyway?" She turned and asked Lily in an attempt to forget what she had seen in her sleep.

"Lily pointed at the wall behind Talia and frowned. "You're late."

Turning, Talia finally noticed the time and she was now 15 minutes late for their morning jog. She rolled her eyes and groaned. "Give me five minutes..." She said, quite unenthused.

Four minutes and 47 seconds later, Talia had changed into a track suit and pinned her hair in a quick pony tail, She knew she would be showering after, so to hell with make up or looking good for now. "Ok, let's get this over with."

After stopping to grab some water bottles from Lily's room, they started their jog from the dorms. Their time was getting better and they were able to finish the five laps in a little more than half their original time. They finished their jog in front of the dorms where they had started and both finished off the last bit of water that had remained in their bottles. Both were lathered in sweat and panting. They agreed to meet before they headed to the cafeteria and after washing up and getting ready, the two girls continued to the mess hall together.

They grabbed a quick breakfast and found Riku waiting, along with Alisha and Zero. Lily took the seat beside Riku, then Talia followed beside Lily. It was the first time Talia had seen the two together since Riku's return. She watched as Lily shyly kissed his cheek before sitting quite closely to him with a smile on her lips. It was pretty obvious something had finally happened between the two. "About time." She muttered aloud before taking a bite of her strawberry streudel.

Lily turned to her, blushing. There was no denial though and Lily only smiled shyly. Talia grinned at Riku, she was happy for them both. At least there are happy endings for some people.
User Image

Hikaru awoke to a sharp sting in the place of his stitches. He quickly leaned up and found Eevee poking at his bare wound with her finger. His shirt must have rolled up in his sleep. Or else....Eevee raised my shirt herself.

He grabbed his shirt and pulled it down over his exposed abdomen. He had no problem showing off his shirtless self to Angel yesterday yet now all of a sudden he feels shy around Eevee. He pouted in confusion, but Eevee seemed oblivious to his strange behavior.

"It is morning. I shall meet you in the cafeteria if you want. But I must go to my room and take a shower. I feel...hot for some reason." Eevee disappeared after saying her peace. Hikaru just blinked after her. She had spent the whole night there in his bed after all. Somehow, he had expected to wake up alone.

Staring at his small bed, he wondered how they managed to sleep there side by side. Strangely, he had slept quite comfortably. He stood and stretched, knowing he wouldn't be able to fall asleep again. Maybe I should get a bigger bed, he thought as he made his way to the kitchen and put on a fresh pot of coffee.

Hikaru then quickly took a hot shower, walking back to his room in just a towel. A quick change of clothes and he returned to the kitchen in a thin batman long sleeve and carpenter jeans. After two delicious cups of joe to kick start his morning, Hikaru decided it was about time to head out and meet Eevee as she had proposed. First though, he grabbed a yellow beanie and put it on....just cuz.

In the mess hall, Hikaru spotted Riku, Lily, Zero, and Alisha, but there was no sign of Eevee at the tables. Sighing, he decided to grab some breakfast first, then look for Eevee again.

The lunch line wasn't too busy and he got to the lunch man fairly quickly. "Gonna surprise me?" He asked, grinning. The man cocked a brow. Hikaru blinked, a bit surprised. So far, the lunch man always ignored his order and would give Hikaru what he thought was best. "I wasn't prepared to order...crap. Umm. French toast! with cinnamon! And...bacon! Please..."

The lunch man set a plate of two french toast slices onto his tray, then another plate with three slices of bacon...and two eggs well scrambled. Hikaru looked questioningly from the eggs to the cook. "Eat up, you're still looking a bit scrawny." The lunch man said before moving on to help the next person in line. With a sigh, Hikaru moved on. At least he got what he wanted this time. The eggs were like a bonus.

Once ot of the line again, he scanned the mess hall again for Eevee, but there was still no sign of the girl. The group of four still sat and talked, but without Eevee or Angel there, it just felt a bit awkward to just go up and sit with any of them. Maybe I'll just sit alone until she shows up? He stood there, debating over what to do.

Interesting Genius

Eevee jumped from the ceiling beams and appeared in front of Hikaru. "Are you not going to sit down or will you eat standing up?"

Eevee hurried and grabbed 5 slices of bacon from the lunchman and then the two found themselves sitting away from everyone. She found it a little odd how she and Riku were now separated. Before, they were joined at the hip, a master and a loyal servant. But now, Riku had pushed her to find happiness. Riku turned towards her and they smiled at each other. Eevee was happy, but she was still a little confused. She turned to Hikaru eating his food and her smile grew more. She felt her cheeks grow warmer, unsure of what it was.

"Well look who's blushing!" Angel said with her arm around Eevee. Her wet hair dripped all over the pink haired girl making Eevee flinch a little from it being so cold. Angel winked at Hikaru and then walked on to sit by Zero.

"Is this...blushing?" she asked her self outloud. She shook her head and threw the thought off her mind. "Oh, they you for letting me use your bed. It was warm and comfortable. I'm the only student with no dorm. Riku did not expect our stay to be so long. So I have been sleeping in Angel's bed or Riku's bed when no one is there. Shall we do it again if you want to?" Eevee took a bite out of her bacon.

Angel pulled a chair next to Zero and scooted closer to him. She tried not to make any faces at Alisha or even look their way. She did say hello, which was a big step. Riku showed her the letter and she couldn't help but laugh at it. "AW! I wanna see Max in his dress!!!!" Angel snickered and then took a piece of cake from Zero's plate. "This...will be fun..."
User Image

Saia woke up unexpectedly earlier than usual. Maybe because she was quite tired after yesterday's venting, she had slept deeply. She thought about heading for an early breakfast, but decided to put it off for a bit longer. After getting dressed, she slipped out of her dorm and headed to the student dorms in search of Ken. Hopefully he would already be awake and if not, well Saia would have to apologize for waking him.

At Ken and Hikaru's dorm, she knocked on the front door and was surprised when it fell open on it's own. It apparently had not been closed properly. Causiously, she looked around and spotted Hikaru's door open but there was no Hikaru. Saia frowned, guessing he had left in a hurry and didn't bother to check either of the doors. "Sloppy..."

She went to Ken's room and knocked on the door, hoping he would still be in.

User Image

User Image

Talia finished her streudel and lay her head on the table. The day had just begun and already she felt exhausted. Her legs hurt but more than anything, her shoulders were killing her. She wondered why, then remembered the punching bag and taking out some frustration on it yesterday.

Angel's laughter caught her attention and She peeked over her arms at the girl who was holding a sheet of paper and grinning. "AW! I wanna see Max in his dress!!!!" She snickered quite deviously. "This...will be fun..."

Talia was not the only one curious about the sheet of paper/ "What's so funny?" Lily asked, taking the sheet from Angel. Talia scooted in closer and they both looked the sheet over.

Both of the girls' eyes grew as their mouths formed an O. Together, they both exclaimed. "NO WAY!!!" Talia looked pissed, Lily looked somewhere between embarrassed and mortified.

"D-do we have to do this?" Lily asked, still quite shocked at what she had read.

"No...freakin...way..." Talia took the sheet from Lily and balled it up, then threw it at the nearest trash can, scoring. "There's no way in hell I'm going to obediently serve a buncha dirty guys like some good little girl..." Her face was red, both from anger and embarrassment.

User Image

Hikaru was glad when Eevee suddenly popped up. He waited for her to grab a plate and expected to sit with her friends but was surprised to see her lead them to an empty table. He ate with a smile and wondered why he felt so happy. The food was good, but not so good that it would make him grin in such a way that he was grinning.

"Well look who's blushing!" He heard, and found Angel with an arm wrapped around Eevee. Angel then winked at him and left to sit with the others.

"What was that about?" Hikaru asked, rhetorically. He turned back to Eevee and, for the first time, noticed that she was indeed blushing. He nearly dropped his fork as he stared, stunned. Since when was she doing that?!

"Is this...blushing?" She asked herself aloud, causing Hikaru to inexplicably blush also. Cute...he thought. After catching himself staring at her though, Hikaru quickly looked away and tried to focus on his food, but the image of Eevee blushing prevailed in his thoughts.

"Oh, thank you for letting me use your bed. It was warm and comfortable. I'm the only student with no dorm. Riku did not expect our stay to be so long. So I have been sleeping in Angel's bed or Riku's bed when no one is there. Shall we do it again if you want to?" Eevee said, quite normally.

This time, Hikaru did drop his fork onto his plate. He wasn't exactly sure how to answer the question. He didn't want to say no, but saying yes didn't exactly feel right either. No, it's not that it didn't feel right, It just felt wrong that he was so eager to say yes. He sighed at himself, then smiled to Eevee. "Sure, if sharing a small bed doesn't bother you, that's fine with me. You're welcome anytime." I'm shopping for a bigger bed...

"NO WAY!" He heard two girls yelling fro Angel's table. Glancing over, he noticed Talia and Lily both hovering over a sheet of paper, their eyes wide.

"Wow...I wonder what's going on?" Hikaru asked curiously.

Interesting Genius

Ken awoke to find Max on his chair. Max had an envelope in hand and a look of anger mixed with embarrassment. Ken held his hand out assuming the envelope was for him. Max stood up and walked out the door before Saia had seen him. Ken opened the envelope and read the letter. No reaction. It was more of a amusing look. "A maid cafe?" As soon as he sat up, he heard the door knock. Not thinking, he opened the door only with his boxers. His long hair was messy. He saw Saia and leaned his elbow on the doorway. "Here is our punishment. I believe it's time for me to go shopping. Would you like to come with me later?" Ken asked. Saia was also having to join the cosplay.

Ken and Saia walked through the cafeteria. Hardon smirked at Saia and Ken didn't dare look. Then again, it was only fair.

Hardon walked by Hikaru and waved the envelope in his hand in front of Hikaru's face. "I believe it's time for our group's fun." Hardon patted Hikaru on the back a little too hard and then walked away. Eevee took a peek and then a smile grew. "Well...this is...unexpected."
User Image

Saia turned a bright shad of red when Ken answered his door in just a pair boxers. She tried her hardest to keep her eye on his face as he slyly smiled and leaned, looking quite tantilizing, against the door frame. Her eyes couldn't help but wander a bit though and and as she followed the loose strands of long hair the fell along the front of him, Saia got a glimpse of his lean chest and muscular abs....before she covered her eyes and sighed. "Please get dressed..." She growled, frustratedly.

"Here is our punishment. I believe it's time for me to go shopping. Would you like to come with me later?" Sh heard him say, but didn't understand until she finally peeked past her fingers and saw Ken holding an envelope out to her. She took it while he disappeared into his room.

When she wa done reading the main memo, her hands trembled in anger and it took all she had not to crumple the paper into nothingness. "That damn coach..." She growled through her clenched teeth.

Sighing, she relaxed her hold on the sheet and reminded herself that it was only a bet. Her group had lost and now they had to pay the consequences. As a teacher, she would have to endure for her student's sakes. But that doesn't mean I can't shove this s**t down that damn coach's throat Saia thought with a wicked grin.

Saia read the note over, to fuel her future course of action, but she noticed a bit of print that she had not noticed before.

As a special event - Ken, Hikaru, and Max will also join the maids in proper maid attire.

Saia's eyes grew wide, and her smirk even wider. She couldn't even imagine the three in skirts. The punishment is worth it to see this! She thought wickedly. Saia almost felt guilty...but then again maybe not.

When Ken returned, fully dressed, Saia couldn't help but try to imagine him in a maid outfit, but instead of laughing like she expected, Saia end up frowning. "You might actually look good dressed up..." She sighed, but then smiled. "Looks Like we'll have a lot of work to do."

In the cafeteria, Hardon smirked at Saia and Saia returned a death glare to the coach. "Smug rat. Next time, it'll be MY win, then he won't be smiling..." Saia muttered. They passed the table where Riku and company sat. Saia paused at their table and looked from Lily to Talia. It was apparent that they had already found out. One was angry, the other sulked. "I know how you feel..." She said frowning. "Our whole group is going to be working most of the day it seems so make sure you show up after lunch to prepare the dinner cafe. Spread the word if you can. See you both later."

User Image

Hikaru frowned at the passing coach and took the envelope the man waved in his face. "I believe it's time for our group's fun." The man said.

The coach pat him roughly on the back before moving on and handing out more of the envelopes to other students. Hikaru glared after the man, wondering what he was talking about, then he felt the envelope get snatched from his hand. He turned and saw Eevee open and read the contents. A smile grew on her lips. "Well...this is...unexpected."

Curious about what made Eevee smile so slyly, Hikaru took the letter and read it. First, came the silent horror. Then...

"NOOOOOO.....!!!!!!!!"

The whole mess hall went quiet and many heads turned to look at him. Hikaru paid them no mind though as his head met the table in a dramatic display of dispair. It would have been funny...if were just an act. But it wasn't, he was truly dispairing. He peeked up with one eye and looked to Eevee. "If I asked you to, would you kill me now?" He mumbled from within his crossed arms.

A maid and butler cafe. It wouldn't have been a big deal, except for the last note. Hikaru would have to dress as a maid. Frilly skirts and aprons...not my thing.

Interesting Genius

Max walked outside when it started to snow. He opened his palms looking at the snow that began to melt in his hands. It wasn't long before the snow became heavier and covered the ground. "Odd...it's only fall..." He tried to think of what could have been causing this phenomenon and the only answers he could come up with was the weather was acting up or someone else was causing the snow to fall. He shrugged his shoulders and kept walking with a long sleeve white shirt with a loose tie and pants.

"Maid cafe...psh...like I'm really going to do that." He became angrier and angrier at the idea of the maid cafe, the hate in his heart, and the need to rid of everyone in the world.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff