Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Both her and Arthur turned when they heard Zero's door open, but the first ting Lily saw wasn't Zero or Alisha. It was Zero's shadow. It encircled itself around Lily and Arthur, creating a hoop that was slowly getting smaller and forcing the two nearer to one another. A sudden shrink in size caused Lily to trip. She nearly fell forward, but was caught once again by Arthur, just like the infirmary.

"Watch it!" She yelled angrily at the shadow, then smiled weakly at Arthur. "Sorry. Seems I'm always tripping into you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arthur caught Lily as she tripped, yet again. He held her arms against his so she could regain her balance. Her skin is warm... he thought to himself. He heard Zero make a joke about Kissing and making up, but he was too focused on Lily to retort. The hoop continued to shrink, forcing the two into an embrace. She put her hands against his chest and he was forced to wrap his arms around her. Well, not forced. He could have just left his arms at his side. Embracing her was completely voluntary, but he wouldn't admit it aloud. Lily kept fidgeting, rubbing against his body in awkward yet unexpectedly nice ways. "Lily, please...stop moving!" He pleaded. "You're...making things worse!" He blushed, but Lily was too busy yelling at Zero.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

"Wow...seems like you two have kissed and made up..." Lily glared at Zero as he joked, grinning at the two. "Zero! get your shadow under control, damn it!" She was getting angry now. The hoop tightened again, forcing her even closer to Arthur. Her arms automatically folded in to be between her and Arthur as his arms went around her shoulders. He held her close. Maybe to keep me from falling? She could feel the muscles of his chest through his shirt. She wanted to feel more of him. The thought made Lily tense and her face grew hot. I don't like these new feelings! She tried to wiggle out of the shadow's hold but there was no escaping. Arthur pleaded for her to stop moving but she ignored him, despirate to get away from his arms and her own pervertion.

"Zero, when I get out I'm gonna..." Lily stopped. She looked to Arthur, but he looked away guiltily. "Tha...what is..." She couldn't finish her question. She buried her face into his chest, trying to hide her expression of shock and humility. I highly doubt that's a banana...

(( OOC - excuse me as I go crawl in a hole and die burning_eyes ))

Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Ali respected the decision that Zero made by exiting the room to go see what Lily and Aurther were up to, and took his hand gladly so that he made lead her out of the room. It was quite a sight actually, for once the your Ali letting another person, let alone a man, guide her which some physical contact involved.

When they exited the room though to find that the shadow had pulled the two together, it made her snicker a little under her breath but that was not just the only thing that made her snicker. There was a certain something else too that caught her attention just as much as anything else, something that she wanted to burst out laughing about but very carefully kept to herself. It was obvious though that she wanted to let it out, as if it was on the tip of her tongue screaming bloody murder in her mind towards the younger Lily whom probably had no idea it was there; well at least not until now.

Her jaw dropped slightly at the sheer measures it had gotten to towards lily, though she quickly covered her mouth with her hand and held her mouth tightly to keep herself from laughing, or even tearing from what the laughter might bring. Her face turned red a bit not from a blush, but because of the above said as she retained herself; she looked back up to Zero. "I think we need to go" she said rather quaintly, and this time grabbed his hand and dragged him out the door just as his shadow would drag him closer to her at times. She never looked back.

When outside, she dragged him outside and to the back of the dormitory out of view of the two, and in the cover of the trees so they would remain hidden in the cover of the darkness. She turned and buried her face in the chest of Zero, letting it all out now laughing as hard as she conceivably could do. "Oh, my, god" she muttered, her face beat red as she looked up towards Zero with the biggest smile on her face. "What do you think they are doing now? Look through the window if you want" she muttered, though she kept her voice low so they would remain undetected.
User Image

Alisha and Zero practically stampeded out the dorm, but the shadow remained around them. "Hey wait! Take this with you!" Lily yelled, jerking to see the door behind her.

"Wait! Don't!" She heard Arthur yell, but it was too late. The sudden motion created a gap between her and Arthur, and the shadow once more tightened around them, bringing them together again. It made a snickering motion as Lily tensed due to the sudden feeling of a certain hardness...and it wasn't Arthur's abs, though those were pretty hard too. DAMN THIS! Lily mentally slapped herself and heaved a heavy sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He tried to warn Lily not to move, but Arthur was a second to late. The shadow forced them together again, tighter than before. He could feel the heavy pressure of her body against his. Arthur bit his lip, wishing this torture would end.

Lily layed her forehead on his chest and sighed deeply. He groaned, the added contact and the feel of her warm breathe through his shirt was not helping his situation. He gave up and set his chin on her head gently. Her hair was soft and smelled of honey. "Hmm, what do we do now? I mean, I don't mind this situation but..."

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
"Shush, I'm thinking!"

After he had leaned his head against hers, she got a whiff of his cologne. It was sweet yet musty and not too strong and sexy...Her head started spinning. This is getting too comfortable! She needed to end this before things got to a point of no return. She wasn't ready for that, yet.

Lily stared at the window where she saw a vine peeking in over the sill. Thank heavens this campus is covered in vines! She struggled to pull an arm out from in between their bodies but managed somehow. Lily then pointed at the vine and motioned for it to come, and it did. Creeping into the crack of the closed window and forcing it open, The green ivy snaked it's way up Lily's leg and in between her body and the shadow, then began to coil around the shadow itself. "Lily grinned. "Get ready," she warned Arthur. She shifted to have a better foothold on the ground and Arthur followed suit. After nodding, the ivy started pulling one way while they pulled the other.

It was a struggle to hopefully break the shadow's hold but the shadow wasn't giving up. The vine pulled harder, dragging the two toward the window a bit as the shadow's loop loosened but didn't let go. A tug-of-war had begun and none of the contenders were giving up. Lily willed the vine to pull even harder, but the vine wasn't that strong and suddenly snapped, sending everyone tumbling to the ground.

Lily fell backwards and, not able to catch herself, could only close her eyes and wait for impact. She knew in her position, her head would hit the solid floor. She grit her teeth but nothing of the sort happened. She did indeed fall, but her head rested on something soft and warm. She opened her eyes and saw Arthur. He was kneeling over her, just barely holding himself an inch from her own body. His hand was behind her head, sheltering her from the impact she would have made. "Uh. thanks..." was all she could mutter as she looked into his relieved eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was safe. The shadow had let go of them as they fell and somehow Arthur had been able to protect Lily while also not falling on her. He smiled and sighed with relief when she opened her eyes and thanked him shyly. As he got to his feet, he pulled her up to hers. From the corner of his eye, he could see the shadow making it's escape through the window.

"I think we have some business to work out with Zero and Alisha." He was mad. Embarrassed too, but mostly mad. They had no right to force him and Lily into such a situation. "He turned to Lily, he smiled apologetically. "I think I've said I'm sorry enough for today so lets blame this one on raging teenage hormones..." Then he turned back to the window.

He made his way to the front door and opened it. Before walking out, he turned and reached his hand out to Lily. "Time for some pay back. Shall we go?..." He smiled, hoping Lily she would still somehow find it within herself to once again forgive him.

Interesting Genius

User Image

Zero was happy Alisha was laughing. When he had seen her in the dorm room, she looked so shy and untrusting. Now, she smiled, laughed, and spoke. He looked at the side of the building figuring out a way to get up there. The only way was through shadows but there was a large gap. He motioned his shadow to bend the tree they were under to connect and finally they had a trail. He pulled Alisha back to him and held her tight. "Don't worry, I won't let go...shall we see what our dear couple are up to?" Before she could answer, he me red into darkness pulling Alisha with him. "And...I won't let ya feel any bananas unless you want," zero said. His voice in the shadows were almost like echoes and yet, weren't.

Through the shadows they traveled until they reached under the balcony. Each balcony had places where they could stand and stood they did. Still under the cover of darkness, they waited for the two and their awkward conversation.

Zero looks at the two who were fighting the shadow he had made using the vines around the windows. Zero was trying to be careful not to let the vines touch them or who knows what would have happened. After seeing the whole scene, zero just snickered. "That worked out well." He said as Arthur caught Lily.

"Hey! What are you two doing up there?!" Said one of the teachers. "Crap!" Zero grabbed Alisha by the waist and traveled through the shadows away from the teacher and their dorm. He didn't stick around long enough to hear how revenge will come soon to them.

Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Alisha let go of Zero so he may 'inspect' the scene, though she was not one to usually be into this kind of stuff, it was rather amusing in this particular scene. She saw the vines as they started to make their way through the the cracks aside the windows, it was obvious Lily was not in on this scheme that Zero had created between the two. "Maybe this was not the best of idea's" she muttered to herself, though her attention snapped back towards him as he made mentions of wanting 'bananas', more as a euphemism unlike anything she has ever heard. "Nope, i'm okay" she responded.

"Hey! What are you two doing in there?!" screamed the voice of a male teacher, and the only thing that Alisha could think about was, 'oh s**t, we are in trouble now'. Though before she could say anything, Zero had already grabbed her by the waist and darted off into a shadow like walk, fast than the norm of running speed. It caught her off guard as she was not use to such speeds aside from her own, but she tried to relax the best she could and see where Zero was taking her; she was in good hands at least.
User Image

Lily stood and stared at the hand Arthur offered her. She knew it wasn't his fault, but that didn't remove the distress she felt about what happened. She wasn't entirely accepting of her reaction to him, and his to her. This was the first time she had ever in her life felt these sort of emotions and...temptations, for the lack of a better word. Still, she didn't want to run away from him, or her new feelings. Lily wanted to get closer to Arthur slowly, and not in the way they were just close a second ago. That kind of closeness can come later, she thought to herself. This time she only slightly blushed. pressing her lips into a frown. I will conquer this awkwardness!

Lily grabbed Arthur's outstretched hand and held it in hers. She smiled at him, and he grinned back brightly.

"Hey! What are you two doing up there?!" They both heard and turned to see where the voice came from. As they looked toward the balcony, they saw Zero and Lily disappear into the shadows as they made their escape from the teacher.

"There they are! They're getting away!" Lily tugged on Arthur's hand but he didn't move. Puzzled, she turned to him with a quizzical look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank goodness. Lily had taken his hand and even smiled, He as so happy that he genuinely smiled. Most of his smiles were only pure polite gestures, It was rare that he actually smiled because he was truly happy about something. A teacher yelled out and Zero and Alisha could be seen escaping through the shadows as they were spotted by a teacher. Lily seemed to want to give chase and pulled at his hand, but he thought it would be better not to.

"Let's not bother right now. If we go after them, there's a good chance that we'll be seen by someone too, and then we'll be the suspicious ones. Plus, look. It's dark outside and there's plenty of shadows for Zero to make use of." Arthur stared off into the darkness outside in contemplation. " No, lets wait and get our revenge when they don't expect it. It will be much more fun don't you think?" Arthur smiled, feeling a bit devilish. "Until then, lets just go about normally. So, how about that dinner date now?"

He didn't wait for a response and instead just began to lead her to the cafeteria. Lily didn't argue or try to get away. She stayed by his side, holding his hand and smiling as they walked. Arthur was pretty sure they were both starving. "Let's fill up, we're going to need fuel to plan our payback..."

Interesting Genius

User Image

Zero stopped in the cafeteria before appearing from his shadow. He twirled Alisha around and pulled her to him. "That was fun." He let go realizing he was probably making her feel uncomfortable. Then again, after all the 'accidents' going around he was urprised she didn't mind touching him. He supposed he was hanging around his shadow too much, then again maybe it was really his personality coming back. "I'll be back. I've gotta get some stuff." Zero left her there while ran off using his shadows again jumping out of each shadow and jumping back in on the next. When he arrived, he was standing in front of a gas station. Taking gas and quickly heading back into the forest, he fully tanked his motorcycle and sped back to school.

He never felt so exhilarated in his whole life. He was so happy not knowing that someone, somewhere, has developed something.

-------

Nathan walked through the cafeteria with his plan in mind. He looked around for Lily, but instead found Alisha by herself and Zero leaving her to run off. "Psh...if it were me, I wouldn't have left her." Nathan walked towards her, hoping she was in a good mood. "Hey, Ali! What's up? How've you been?" Nathan smiled. "You know, I've got to apologize to Lily. I may have almost done something that your pal Zero might have said. Can you tell her to meet me under the tree in the front tonight? And tell her to come alone okay, cutie?" Nathan looked down at her chest and then back to her eyes. "I'll be waiting...I'm sure you'll see her later on."

------- As Zero sped to school, he noticed something red and blue flashing behind him. "Crap..." Zero pulled over to the side of the road while a cop had parked behind him. Zero grumbled under his breath as the cop walked beside him.

"What's the hurry?"

"No reason. Just...gonna be late to class..." Zero said trying not to say too much.

"Where's your school?"

"Uhm...far from here..." Zero knew better than to give that sort of information to an outsider. But it seemed like the cop was persistent in where this school was I. The middle of nowhere. With no choice, Zero melted into the shadows along with his motorcycle when the cop was looking at his pad. When the cop looked up, he shook his head to make sure he wasn't seeing anything.

When Zero finally reached school, he heard the bell ring for dinner. "Just in time." He looked around for AliSha by she was nowhere to be seen. A little disappointed, as well as understanding as to why she would be gone. She was probably tired. He sighed and figured he would skip dinner.

When he arrived at his dorm, he found Alisha in her room with the door opened. He walked over to her and watched her from above. He ran his fingers through her hair and smiled. Then, surprising even himself, he brought his lips to her eyelids and have her a little kiss. Then, after enough hormonal and tempting situations, he went to bed. But he only for as far as the couch. It was easy to fall asleep.

User Image

For the next hour, Lily and Arthur sat at at a secluded table in the cafeteria. They both asked for simple sandwiches and a bag of chips. As they conversed, many of they others glanced over to them a bit curiously. Lily and Arthur were, after all, making quite a scene, unknown to them. They sat side by side alone in a corner, excitedly whispering and leaning in close to one another. They exchanged laughs, evil grins, and gasps. To anyone else, they probably looked like a flirty couple.

By the time they finished their plan, they were the last ones still in the cafeteria. Arthur stood and stretched, then picked up both his and Lily's trays. He threw the trash away and placed the trays where they needed to go then came back to where Lily had remained. She was nodding off even while sitting up. Her eyes suddenly closed and she started to fall back. Arthur caught her in his arms, sighing. "You have a bad habit of falling, you know that?"

Lily smiled, not bothering to open her eyes. "You have a bad habit of catching me," she replied - already slipping back into sleep. Arthur chuckled and stared at her sleeping face. Even in her slumber she smiled. Arthur couldn't help himself, he bent down and kissed her lips. The contact was light and quick since he didn't want to wake her. Even if it was only a quick peck, her lips were soft and warm and left a tingling feeling on his own lips. He wanted to kiss her again but thought better of it. Next time, it won't be a secret kiss, he told himself.

Arthur rose, gently carrying his sleeping princess back to their dorm. When they arrived, he set her down on the couch and went to her room. Her pet flying squirrel, Bo she called it, was sleeping on the pillow. It stirred awake and stared at him for a second. "Shh, she's sleeping." Seemingly understanding, Bo jumped over the edge of the bed and disappeared under it. Arthur pulled back the covers on the bed and then went to get Lily from the couch. As he lifted her, she stirred and wrapped her arms around his neck, letting out a slight moan as she did.

The sound sent chills down his spine and he turned a bright red. I'm happy she can't see me right now. She's already seen me in this shade of red enough today. He took her to her room and gently lowered Lily onto her bed. Arthur had to slip her arms over his head to get away from her embrace. As she turned to get more comfortable she made the same sound again, That sweet, quiet groan. Another shiver travelled through his body like electicity.

I need to get out of here. Arthur lifted the blankets to cover Lily with but he paused as something caught his attention. As she had turned, her shirt had pulled up just a little and revealed just the slightest hint of them - lacy crimson panties.

He caught himself staring and rolled his eyes away. I REALLY need to get out of here...before I end up crawling into her bed instead of mine. It didn't sound like a bad idea. He could come up with an excuse...She didn't want to let go of him as he put her to bed. Or maybe Bo guarded the door and wouldn't let him out. He started to come up with fake excuses he could use to stay the night in her room. In the end though, he covered her up, walked to her door, and left without looking back.

This is for the best, he convinced himself. "Now...I need a cold shower..." Arthur walked back to his room in frustration.

Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
She held on the best she could, but her grip was not as great as Zero had around her waist while he sped in a what seemed to be a very round about way towards the cafeteria. At least they had not been spotted by the teacher whom had spotted them underneath the balcony, nor were their figures identified which meant they were both in the clear for now, unless Lily and Arthur spilled the beans about them. Though it seemed that they would not do that though, as it was more fun to take revenge though one's own power rather than telling the authority. 'Oh god' she thought to herself about revenge, 'what the hell have i got myself into' she scowled as she grabbed a sandwich from the cafeteria bar and took a seat towards the corner, just like Zero would do if he were here with her; assuming that he did not just run off.

Her sandwich was almost complete, but finished enough that she was about to take the remaining with her until another familiar kid came to bother her. It was Nathan. At least he seemed somewhat normal, the same old pushy kid that still wanted her attention, but this time he was more focused on Lily for some reason. "I'm just fine right now, Lily is probably with her dorm mate, they seem to be good friends" she said before Nathan started to get up and leave, exiting with a few words that just seemed a little out of place. "Okay, bye then?" she muttered, though by the time she spoke, he was already gone.

'What a day' Alisha thought to herself in a rather sarcastic way as she exited the cafeteria, and headed her way towards the dorm room. Though something else caught her attention, where a few students gathered around and a few neon lights flooded the surrounding grounds. Music was playing loud too, 'maybe i'll stop on my way' she thought to herself and headed to the bar.

"One shot of tequila please" stated Alisha as she waited for the bartender to mix and retrieve her drink. She noticed the guy from much earlier, the pyro dude whom she had saved. Though he was not with his friends, but rather alone, drinking alone, and staring right at her. "Here you are" the bartender said as he slide the drink across the bar, "Thanks" she said as she picked up the drink and threw it back in one gulp, and placed it back down on the bar and headed to her dorm.

It would not take her long to to reach her dorm though by the time she got there, she was already feeling the buzz from the alcohol that she had quickly drank. She wrapped around into her room, not careful about closing the door and fell onto her bed. She tried to think about things that just happened earlier, but she would only find that her thoughts would become more scrambled as she lay there. She would soon pass out.

Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Time: 5:30AM Tuesday, Arena

Morning would be just around the corner as the campus fell silent from the commotion that marked the first day of class for the kids, and what a hectic day it was at that. Ranging from fights to unintended romance, this school has nearly seen the full spectrum in one full day, and yet there was still a full school year to go. Alisha woke up first in her dorm, though it was still dark outside, but the clocks were reading around five in the morning. Many things filled her mind this morning, ranging from the feelings that she had for this Zero guy, to her newly founded abilities to just life in general; she could no longer sleep.

At this, she decided to get up and dressed in a new pair of clothes, she dressed a little warmer because the weather had turned a bit cooler, winter was just around the corner but there was still some time left. She carefully walked through the dorm, not a sound made as she went through the front door, shut it and walked into the outside world; she was free for now, and alone. She knew that Zero may have not liked her waltzing out like this on her own, but then again she was independent, she needed him not, and she knew this.

The arena stood tall and dark over the far side of the campus, removed yet such a safe haven for the free usage of powers at one's free will. This is where Ali headed to on her own, thank goodness it was always open at all hours of the day for free usage. She walked into the pod room which seemed so barren without the kids getting in and out of the machines, it was actually quite peaceful, a place that seemed welcoming. She chose a pod in the far corner, hidden and out of sight from the door and entered it, the pod closed and the helmet dropped on.
User Image
The transformation was something that Ali could never get use to, the process of tricking the mind into believing it was in a place it was not through the usage of a virtual self. Even though it worked on her just like it did anyone else, there was always a keen sense of physical awareness that she had due to her powers of life-force. When she arrived, she arrived to a desolate plain field with almost to absolutely nothing in it, typical practice field. Though she began to actively think about another scenario, and with her thoughts changed the scenery to a mountainous terrain with a small waterfall, she being at the fall's base and a small creek continuing. It was perfect.

She thought about what she did the other day when she blocked the ice from hitting her, and placed her hands to mimic the movements and the idea of the ward that she created. When she tried to apply her power, a flash of bight light came from her hands as that was where her power was being focused, but nothing would come out. She tried over and over and over again, but to her avail, nothing.

As she sat down for a rest in her holographic state, something else caught her attention, the sense of another watching over her, another presence. She let out a sigh, "Why are you following me?" yet her eyes were still trained on the ground just before her as if she looked like she was defeated. Razor stepped out from behind a tree, he showed no signs of harm and seemed very calm and collective as he approached her, hands in pocket. "I underestimated your power, and i'm trying to learn more. Is my education such a hindrance?" He said as he stopped just a few feet in front of her and did not step any further. "Fair enough, but why are you here" Alisha responded, her gaze still looking down at the waters of the creek, almost as if she was admiring it's beauty even though it wasn't real. He placed his hand over his chin as he watched her, "I could say i'm here for revenge. You did make me a fool, push me in the hallway and ignore me, and better yet, caused me to lose my posse and my friends", she did not respond to this, but remained silent. "Heh, i could use all of that against you and be angry with you", he threw his hands at his sides like he was in a grand expression, "But i'm, not".

He returned his pose back to normal, he gaze shifting off towards the small waterfall that was not too far, "Pretty cool is it? You choose this scene?" he said, but no answer was received. She did at least look at what he was talking about, suppose that was good enough for his satisfaction since he knew she may still be wary about him in general; he was a douche to her in past after all. "I just wanted to say thank you for saving my sorry a**" The man said, and slowly started to turn away to walk into the forested area. Before he got there, he turned and looked back at her, she was looking back in him in slight confusion. "Oh right, i almost forgot. That ward you casted, wicked s**t. If you want to do it again though, you need to see it in your head before you can cast it again." Razor began walking off. "Thanks" Alisha muttered, though still remained sitting there in her same spot, her gaze traveled from Razor back towards the waterfall.

Interesting Genius

User Image

Zero blinked his eyes open when the sunlight aimed at his eyes. Groggily, he looked around the room. Alisha had already left, where to, he didn't know. But he was sure she needed some sort of space. He yawned as he stretched out before standing up and headed to the bathroom. Once in the shower, he was visited once more by his shadow I. The same shower cap and back brush. "Really?" The shadow shrugged it's shoulder and went on taking a bath. "I feel very uncomfortable with you in the shower with me. I hope you know that." Despite all that, he was able to take a shower and get dressed.

When he was finished though, he looked at the clock reading 6:30. "It's still early, but I guess I should eat breakfast while it's still quiet. Shall we get Arthur and Lily up? That is, if they aren't already up pleasuring each other." His shadow snickered. He walked at the end of the hall where their dorms were and found their name beside the doors. "Shh..." He told his shadow. He slowly turned the knob and surprised, it was unlocked. "Such careless beings they are." He tiptoed into their rooms and found Arthur passed out with his door wide open. "Hey," zero said kicking Arthur awake. But he was zonked out. "Hey..." Still asleep. "Lily is walking around naked..." And up Arthur went.

"What?! Where?!" Arthur looked around but only to find a very smiling Zero. "Aw, man! Stop doing that! Look, you already caused enough trouble yesterday! Now she's gonna think I'm some perverted rapist!" Arthur crossed his arms.

"Yeah...but you liked it. Even Alisha could...tell. Ya know. With your...naner bulging in your pants." Arthur turned red as ever. "So, technically, you owe me." Zero walked to the door. "Let's get the girl and eat. Hopefully Alisha will turn up there."

"Whatever, bro. How I got stuck with this situation, I don't know. I had every innocent intention and now...look at me..."

"Sticky situation huh?"

"Why you..."

"Let's just go..." Zero ignored the angry, yet secretly thankful, Arthur. They walked to Lilys room where Zero made a 'you first' gesture. Arthur hesitated before finally knocking on the door.

----

Nathan finally found her room. Too bad it was locked. He searched and searched, but there was no way he would be able to get in. A few students passed by and one of them caught his interest. "Hey, I'm Arthur," he lied. "I lost my key to the room. Mind helping me out?" The boy, not knowing who he really was, walked through the door and unlocked it. "Thanks!" After the boy left, Nathan walked inside, tiptoeing to Lilys room. He slowly opened the door and to his surprise was Lily. Her blanket covered only half of her and the part he could see were the Lacey panties she was wearing. With a sly grin he came closer feeling every inch of the bare skin she showed. "After I'm through with you, you'll be begging for me." Using his super sonic speed, he quickly took her shirt and pants off. She didn't move. He could have used his speed to take the rest of her undergarments off, but he wanted to enjoy every second of it. Nathan moved his hands up her shirt feeling her bra. With a few tries, he finally unhooked her bra and slowly felt his way towards her. "Shall we begin?" Nathan was about to unbotton his pants when he heard some noises out in the common room. "Psh! Looks like well have to have our meeting later on, oh innocent one..." Nathan looked at the window and opened it. He was thankful for his flying abilities and used that to his advantage. Down he flew and no one saw anything.

Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
"Wait!" yelled out Alisha as she stood back up and turned towards Razor, whom promptly stopped in his tracks to look back at her. He was not expecting her call him, not after everything that had happened between some certain people and himself. "So whose side are you on now?" she yelled out towards him again, which caused him to raise an eye brow at her.

He turned his whole body now, hands still half in his pockets, and his walk towards her slow. He had this sorta smug laugh about him while his head leaned down, "Guess the posse felt like they needed to replace me, so i'm my own now" he said to her, as he furrowed his brows slightly and raised his gaze up to him. She looked back to him, but took a step back and raised both of her hands like she did before and slowly visualized that same protective barrier that she put up yesterday, this time though when she focused her energy, the barrier appeared.

Razor grinned as he saw the barrier come to life again, which gave him the idea to bring out one of his hands in front of it and spray it with fire. Just like before though, the fire that would have normally hit the person under any other circumstance would be deflected by her ward, "It works, but can you react quick enough to multiple attacks" he said as he lowered his flames, and she lowered her ward. He walked away from her towards the waterfall, and flamed up his hands, it was at this instant that it was going to become more like training than anything. Though without warning, Razor turned on his heels and sent a flaming ball of fire at her, Alisha naturally jumped out of the way instead of deflected it. "No! your suppose to block it, not dodge it" as he flamed his hands up again and sent another one her way. She rose her hands and quickly and the ward came up as she had visioned it, the fireball was deflected.
User Image
"Good job" Razor stated as he was pleased with her defense, i suppose if she did not have that great of an offense strategy she needed to work on her defense. "Now try bashing the attack. Like an arrow would hit a shield it might deflect it" Razor stated to her again as he flamed up his hands once more, and sent a flame ball her way. She still had her ward up, though she pulled it towards her more this time. As the attack was about to hit her, she pushed her ward outwards towards the attack, when made contact, the ball of flame did in fact rebound right back towards a diving Razor just to get out of the way. She lowered her ward. "Wonderful, but dangerous" he smirked at her as he pulled himself back up and walked towards her. "Well it's time for breakfast, catch you later" he said as he disappeared from the arena and left the facility to walk towards the cafeteria, alone. Alisha decided to stay and work on her ward more.
User Image

Lily felt cold hands on her body. The cool skin of someone's palms touched the warm skin of her hips. The cool touch traveled down the side of her thigh then up again. She felt a tug in her shorts button and then her shorts slid down her legs and were gone. What's going on with me? Lily thought. She was well aware she was dreaming, but what kind of dream she was in, she wasn't sure. She wasn't scared though, she was curious.

The cool palms suddenly came back. They fiddled with her lace panties, feeling along the hemm and then moving up her sides and to her back. Who is this? She could only see a watery haze. But as she thought more and more about it, a face and then a body appeared, floating in the same space she was.

User Image

It was Arthur. It was his hands that now clumsily unclasped her bra and removed her tee over her head. She wrapped her arms around the smiling boy's neck, a familiar motion. It's only a dream. It won't hurt to play. She grinned at him.

"After I'm through with you, you'll be begging for me." She saw Arthur's lips moving, but it wasn't his voice. It was someone else's....

It was Nathan's.

A knock at her door woke her. The surprise of the knock along with the shock of her dream had her shooting up out of bed. She yelped as she fell to one side of her bed, hitting the floor bottom first.

"Lily?!? Are you okay??" It was Arthur at the door. He kept knocking, waiting for an answer. "Lily? If you don't answer I'm going in!" At last he gave a warning this time, Lily thought as she got up from the floor. She felt very cold for some reason. As she scratched her belly, something felt off. Where's my shirt?? She looked down and gasped as she say her bra hanging loose and her panties hanging unnaturally low on one side. She screamed and wrapped her arms around herself. "D-DON'T COME IN!" This...This isn't normal! Why? Why is what happened in my dream really here?!?" She fixed her bra and panties and searched for her shirt. It was on the floor all the way on the other side of her room, near her restroom, along with her shorts. She shivered and didn't want to touch those clothes. Someone had removed them from her body. Those clothes were dirty...She was dirty.

She grabbed a different shirt and some long baggy jeans from the dresser, along with a long sleeved hoody. She couldn't stand to think of her skin being exposed. She remembered the cold palms all over her. She wanted to take a bath. Scrub her skin away. But she also didn't want to stay in her room any longer.

Yanking the door open, she came face to face with a worried looking Arthur and a slightly curious looking Zero. "What happened?!?"

When she saw Arthur's face, she couldn't help but get mad. He was the one that stripped her in her dream. He had to be the one that did in reality too. She glared at him, nearly growling as she pushed him away from her and yelled. "I thought I could trust you now! I thought we could be friends! But my father was right! All men are dogs and you...YOU'RE THE LOWEST OF THEM!"

She stomped past both of the boys, bumping into Zero's shoulder as she made her way toward the front door. She didn't turn to apologize, she just didn't care. Tears stung her eyes. She yanked the front door open and started heading out, but stopped and whipped her head back around. "Don'T EVER touch me again!" Then she slammed the door closed and ran. She didn't have any particular place to run to, she just wanted to get away from her room. Her friends. The school. Everything.

Interesting Genius

User Image

Zero was more confused than he ever was. She was screaming at them for no reason. Zero tried to ask what happened but she had just if ores him and bumped into her. Arthur was the most confused out of all. "I thought she was over the whole thing yesterday?" He said scratching his head. Zero shrugged his shoulders. I suppose I should be happy that my girlf....girl room mate is a bit calmer when it comes to women situations." Zero forced a cough and quickly changed the subject. "So, why don't you go after her. She may be confused about some things.

"No...she won't listen to me...you go. Explain it. I didn't do anything...did I?"

"I dunno. If you tried to rape her in your sleep, you better find out."

"No...you go. I'll look for Alisha. I'm sure she's somewhere around here. There's only a few places open."

"It's either cafeteria or arena. Unless she's somewhere on the grounds." Zero sighed. "Fine. I'll look for her, but you're coming with me." Before Arthur could respond, zero dragged him down the hall. "It'll mean more when she heard it from you though. I'll just be a witness."

The two boys started at the cafeteria but couldn't find anyone except for Nathan. He was sitting on a table happily enjoying food. Seems like he had a good morning. "Nathan..."

"What?!" Nathan said jumping out of his chair.

"Uh...we were just gonna ask if you've seen Alisha or Lily?"

"Oh...I dunno. Haven't seen them all morning." Nathan went on to eat his breakfast but Arthur had seen a glint of victory in his eyes.

Next, they went to the Arena. Some of the pods were being used. Zero jumped into one of the pods and waited for Arthur to get inside one too, just I case he wanted to escape. When Arthur was finally strapped in, Zero typed a few keys that he had used before. When they entered, they were in a lava like scenery. Arthur looked around.

"She wouldn't be in a place like this..." Arthur said. "Maybe she just needs space for a while. It seems like she's new to all this."

"Have it your way."

"Let's just go back and eat..." Arthur said in a disappointed voice.

Zero shrugged his shoulders and the two ejected from the pods. Arthur took a while to see straight as he was new to the pods. After finally regaining his balance, the two went off to the cafeteria to find Nathan still eating. They sat down next to him, both unaware that their true antagonist was sitting under their noses.

"So, found them?" Nathan innocently asked. Zero shook his head and Arthur put his head on the table. "What's wrong with him?"

"Blamed for sexual harassment I guess," Zero answered.

"Really? Well, this makes things certainly more interesting. Better watch out, Zero. Might happen to you as well. That or maybe they're just confused and seeing things.

"Yeah...I guess."
User Image

Lily thought of running into the woods for some peace and quiet, but she had been warned during her Anatomy teacher on the first day that the woods could be dangerous. She then thought of another place that she might be able to escape to. There, she could most likely be alone and even vent some. "She turned on her heels and ran to the arena.

Once there she made her way to the pods. Through the tears she was still fighting back, she could see someone leaving that area but she didn't care. She passed him up briskly without a word.

"Hey!" He yelled back at her, but she didn't stop. "Yo! You alright?" The boy called after her. That was the last words she wanted to here. She whipped around - it was the pyro boy from the arena yesterday. She didn't care who it was though, she glared at him. The tears had finally started finally cascading down her cheeks. "Does it look like I'm okay?!" She gave him a look that was a mixture between 'Go to Hell' and '******** Off' and he read it loud and clear. He raised his hands in a harmless gesture and shrugged. "Suit yourself." he said, and continued on his way out.

Lily hopped into a pod and watched the door close, then the helmet came down and she was suddenly in another wooded clearing similar to the one they had class in yesterday. Lily had planned to throw a tantrum. She had wanted to find a stone and continually strike it with viney whips until it was reduced to rubble, all the while yelling obscenities aimed at a certain white haired pervert from her dorm. But once she was in the hologram, she just fell to her knees and started crying. Vines grew around her, they encircled her, weaving in and around one another until they formed a green spherical cage around her. Leaves grew to fill the gaps that the sun still shone through, casting an eerie viridian glow around her. Then her vines grew thorns and bards, all pointing outward. When all was done, she was left in a living, protective coccoon. She felt at ease in her selfmade prison and quietly sobbed herself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff