Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Genius

User Image

Zero banged his head on the shower. He finally came to the conclusion that maybe he should pretend that nothing happened. It's not like they had stopped speaking to eat other after he had lost control of his power and tried to kill someone. He took a breath and when everything was back to normal, he threw a towel to cover his area and quickly sped to his room. Once there he put a new shirt on and another black hoodie then, left the dorms to find Nathan to see if his suspicions were correct.

He used the shadows to travel until he finally made it to the cafeteria where he saw Nathan trying to speak to women who was of course laughing at his failure. After they left, Zero made his way towards him.

"Hey there, Zero!"

"Shut up!" Zero grabbed Nathan by the collar and pulled him close. "First you try to grope the poor girl and now you see her naked?!" Zero was angry. He hated guys who forced women into doing despicable things.

"Huh? The hell are you talking about?" Nathan really seemed like he didn't know anything and Zero let him down slowly. "What's going on, buddy!"

"Nothing..." As stupid as he felt, another person came to mind. "Arthur?" He used the shadows once more to locate the boy. "I now he lost but geez, he couldn't have taken it personally." Zero looked around and around until he finally found Arthur leaning on a tree near the Arena. "Hey!"
Arthur flinched. When Zero saw his red face, he knew. "Dude, you stalked Lily and made her naked?!"

"N-No! It wasn't like that!" Arthur stood up. "I thought I heard a crash and I went in to see if she was okay and...and...and..."

"What happened to knocking?!" Zero yelled. His face turned less angry when he realized how many times he entered Alisha's room without her permission. If he had done things by accident, he was sure Arthur would have too. So, Zero went ahead and gave Aethur the benefit of the doubt. "Sigh...is that all?" Arthur nodded.

"Well, to be honest...were in the same boat." Arthur's eyes turned curious. "Secret."

"So what do we do now," Arrhur asked. "We can't just go see them again." The thought of Lily naked made him turn red again. "I mean...it wouldn't have been bad if she was naked...she only had a towel on...but..."

"..." Zero couldn't say anything. Because I. His mind, he was doing some pretty imaginative things with his room mate and questions like "what if I had just done this or that? Or what if she did this...' Zero looked at Arthur once more. "I suppose...we should apologize..." Zero made a face that seemed like he was dreading for his life. "But it's not going to be a normal apology. Shall we go to thur room?" After a hesitant look, Arthur nodded.

The two walked on to the dormitories and stopped in Zero and Alisha's dorm. "Are you sure?@ Arrhur asked.

"No...not really," Zero honestly said. "But...but...yeah." Taking a deep breath and holding it in, he opened the door and the two slowly, very very slowly walked towards Alisha's room.

Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
This was certainly something new to Alisha, someone coming to her for a change to tell everything one knows to; a girl none the less. She had never really had this opportunity to have the girl time given the time and events she had engraved in her own past, which probably made her slightly more unaware of how to react to this girl she when basically spilled everything that had happened in that day. All Alisha did for the most part was listen to what she had at first, and try to come up with something to say, but to no avail.

Eventually however, after Lily was done talking would Ali move closer to Lily and pull her in with a one arm embrace while she sobbed away. I suppose the best thing she could have done for her was give some comfort and compassion, it was what Ali was good at doing anyways. "He's not my boyfriend" she stated as she looked forwards towards the mirror only to see the reflection of them both sitting there, "And your still innocent so long as you don't do, anything you know. I'm sure it was just an accident" she finished.

Her thought switched over towards the idea of Nathan and what she said about him 'reaching out' physically towards her in a nearly if not completely unconscious state, which sort of rubbed Ali the wrong way once more. "Yea about Nathan though, he is such p***k. You know he tried hitting on me first, i told him to leave basically" Ali stated as her head turned so she can now look at Lily whom was still in her arm's embrace.

Just when things seemed to be a little better, her attention was captured by something else entirely. "Two people approaching" she muttered to Lily in the case that she wanted to clean her face up before they actually arrived. She felt and saw the Aura's as they approached closer, unknowingly to Lily, it was only a matter of time before they would enter.

User Image

After spilling everything, Lily broke down crying. She had only come to vent her frustrations but was ashamed to show Alisha such a sight. Yet, she could not calm herself and stop her tears.

Alisha's embrace came as a surprise to her. Lily listened to what Alisha had to say and was indeed comforted by her words and soothing voice. She was surprised to hear that Alisha an Zero weren't together. What a shame, she thought. But, I'm glad I came to talk to her.

Lily hadn't grown up with many friends and her first and only female friend was actually her sister-in-law. She couldn't really talk about boys and such with her since those kind of topics would definitely reach her brother's and then her father's ears. Finally talking to someone other than family, it was indeed different.

Alisha calling Nathan a p***k also surprised Lily, and even forced a laugh out of her. To hear that he had hit on Alisha previously was also a shock. He was starting to seem like quite a p***k indeed. What did Daddy call those type of men? Oh yeah. "Dogs..." she whispered to herself.

"Two people approaching." Lily turned to the doorway but saw no one. She heard nothing too. Lily glanced at Alisha, but the girl was watching the doorway. She seemed very sure that someone was coming. Lily didn't doubt her new-found friend. She wiped away her tears and sat straight, leaving the comfort of her friend's embrace. She kept a hold of Alisha's hand for support though.

Two figures indeed came around the corner. The first one was Zero, the second made Lily gasp. She squeezed Alisha's hand as she stared at Arthur's face in disbelief. "What's going on?" She asked the two as they entered.

Interesting Genius

User Image

Zero and Arthur walked through the doorway and avoided the looks of the girls. Both were slightly red in the face. When Lily asked what they we doing there, they didn't respond. Instead Zero elbowed Arthur only to be elbowed back, and elbowing Arthur again. "No, you go first!" Arthur sighed and decided he would be up first.

"L-Lily!!" He said, more like yelled as he stood up straight like he was in the military. "I...I did not mean to...I htechnically haven't seen your body parts!! I have not soon you naked!!! Please forgive me!!!! I like your body how it is!!! I-I-I-I am a gentleman! I will ask permission!! In the future if anything similar happens, may I see your body!!!???"

Zero gawked at the boy. Even Zero wasn't that bad. Trying to save his friend, he cut in before he could say anything worse. "He meant he's sorry and he'll knock next time..."

"YES, THAT!" Arthur was still yelling.

"Dude...cool it..." Zero said covering his ears.

"Oh..." Arthur took a deep breath, feeling a little nervous and relieved at the same time. "So it's your turn?"

"Ah...well... That's not...s**t..."

"Go on..." Arthur said elbowing him.

"Uhm...Alisha...I'm sorry for...for..." Zero could see Arthur's needing eyes to see what his new friend had done. "Can we talk in private?" Zero asked the girl.

"No way! I did mine in front of you!"

"...fine. Alisha...sorry I accidentally crawled in bed with you and slept here last night..." Zero said it so...out. There was quite an awkward silence until Arthur started laughing.

"Hell! I thought mine was bad!"

"Whatever, dude..." He felt like he was about to get burned. Alisha would never talk to him again, much more sleep I. The same building. "I...I'll go pack my things." Zero said gloomily as he ignored Arthur's laugh and headed to his room. When Zero got there, he closed the door and fell on his bed. "Where would he begin. This was his room for 7 long years, school year and summer. He closed his eyes thinking of a way to remove himself from the embarrassment. After sulking for a while, he got up and began to pack. There wasn't actually much to pack since he lacked a lot of oersonal items. It was just clothes...and books. Such a plain room. "Geez, I was so nervous that I sweat so much that my shirt is wet..." Once more Zero took his shirt off, this time enjoying the breeze that came through a small slice in the window.

User Image

Lily stared as Arthur began speaking, quite loudly. She blushed white with mortification. She was unable to breathe as he asked in a loud voice if he could see her body with permission. "Uhm....wha?!"

"He meant he's sorry and he'll knock next time..." Zero jumped in.

"YES, THAT" Arthur yelled, looking relieved that his words had been translated for him. Now Lily face went from pale, to pink and she tried to hold in her laughter. If Arthur was trying to apologize, he had a really funny way of showing it.

Then apparently it was Zero''s turn to apologize for something. Lily listened as he tried to escape a public apology but Arthur refused him. Frustrated at the situation, Zero just blurted it all out. Lily took a second to process what Zero had said. "...I accidentally crawled in bed with you and slept here last night..." the words repeated in her mind over and over again. She looked from Zero, to Alisha, and back again, shocked. They SLEPT TOGETHER?!? Lily side glanced at Alisha, grinning. "I thought there was nothing between you two..." she said in a low voice that hopefully the friend next to her could hear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arthur was still laughing when Zero left the room, but the laughter stopped when he realized he was standing there alone with the two girls. He looked straight into Lily's eyes, back to his composed self now. "Next time I see you naked I'll make sure it's a mutual understanding.Or if it will make you feel better, I can let you see me naked? He grinned and walked out of the door way, catching a glimpse of Lily turning red all over again. He smiled to himself. I guess I'll go thank Zero for his help and tell him I'll be going.

Reaching for thekno b, his mind was occupied with what had happened just a minute ago and once again...forgot to knock. He twisted the knob and let the door open. "Hey, I just wanted to thank you fo...." He looked up and saw Zero shirtless. After a second, Arthur smacked his forehead and let his palm slide down his face in an exaggerated manner. "Am I going to have to apologize to for seeing you naked now too?!" Arthur grinned.

(( OOC - Do you two realize just how much we've butchered Arthur and Nathan's personalities?
I feel a bit guilty now.
But....this has been the most fun I've had in a long time! ))

Interesting Genius

User Image

That breeze was messed up when Arthur stepped in the room. He looked a bit frightened and Zero didn't know why. "I'm not a girl you know and we do have the same body parts." He rolled his eyes. "But if it makes you feel better," zero bagan while putting his hoodie on, not bothering to put a shirt first. Though his hoodie was on, his chest was still visible.

"Anyway, did you and your girlfriend make up? I'm sure you two will get to naked and sleeping together after a few weeks." His dry humor was beginning to get on Arthur's nerves.

"Yeah? Well it seems you skipped to the sleeping part. So...how was it?"

"H-How was what?! We didn't do anything!"

"Ya sure? You're turning red." Arthur snickered at Zero's expression. "So you have done something..."

"N-No!"

"You do t want to?"

"I'm not saying the girl isn't hot or anything. So I mean I want...it isn't like that!"

"Would you?" Arthur asked circling Zero this time. "I think you would."

"I'm gonna kill you!!" Zero summoned a shadow all, but just let it go and heaved a sigh. "Whatever. If she wants it...it's not like I'm gonna complain. But what about you. Your so-called-apology pretty much said it all. You wanna do her..."

"Argh! I said it's not like that!"

"So would you?"

"Stop that! That's my tactic!"

"Whatever." Zero threw in a white shirt in his luggage. "I'm out of here. That girl isn't gonna want me around."

Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
She listened carefully to the two guys as they started talking about an apology, first from Arther himself whom she noticed was quite careless about it in the least, and a second one from Zero which was not really an apology. Her face was not red for the most part throughout the duration of the chat, she was merely observing the two and could not help but notice that they both really did not want to apologize. They wanted to apologize in some way, but there seemed to be a part of the them that wanted to stay silent about something else, as if what they did was really, what they wanted to do.

Though she could not help but start to say something as Zero mentioned his leaving the dorm and relocating, but he was out before she could actually say anything about it; it was the one thing she hated most about this guy more than anything. So Alisha turned to Lily whom was still sitting next to her, and said, "Excuse me a moment" with a heavy sigh. She let her go from her her hand and walked out of the doorway, both guys were still there in Zero's room, Arther was at the doorway.

She slipped past Arther whom was standing past the doorway whom would have a confused look on his face at the sight of the girl coming after Zero, though it would soon click in his own mind as he made his own assumptions on the spot. "Where the hell do you think your going?" She spat out at Zero as she grabbed his suitcase from him, threw it on his bed and sat on it. She stared at him, but soon shifted her gaze back towards Arther whom was still in the doorway, "You need to leave, now. Close the door with you" she stated.

"Right.." Arther slowly responded as he cautiously backed off, closing the door with him. Ali did not know where he would go to next, whether he would head to Lily or leave the dorm; she simply did not care. Her attention was still on Zero whom was in some sort of state of making assumptions without actually asking her her feelings himself, something she wanted to get to the bottom of.

"What makes you think i want you to leave, have you ever even asked me how i feel? Do you even care?" she demanded from him, her gaze sternly affixed on Zero. She had hoped not to come to this point, but it would seem inevitable as time went on.

Interesting Genius

User Image

Zero was surprised when Alisha had thrown his suitcase. She was angry, yes and he had never seen this side of her. Actually, he had. "You...don't want me to leave?" Zero watched the girl. Sighed at her and sat beside her. "You really don't? Cuz who knows, I make a lot of midnight runs...I might accidentally crawl in your bed again and see you in your panties." Zero laughed quietly. He lightly shoulder bumped her. But a more serious problem came up. One day she would remember...that it was her that gave him the scars. A long time ago, when he lost control and she tried to defend herself.

"Help me unpack? I do t have much." Zero carried her like a princess and sat her on the side of the bed. He opened his luggage and stared at the clothes and then to her. "Well?"

Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Time: 9:00pm Monday

She scowled towards him a little as he tried to make excuses for himself as to why he should or should not be around, it was clear that Alisha was not liking the alternative and that he was just digging him in a deeper hole than he already was in by continuing. "Of course i don't want you to leave..." she remarked, and was about to say something else be quickly stopped as she deemed it not necessary to continue, at least not right now.

At least his mind was changed now, notably speaking since he had asked her to unpack and carefully lifted her off of his suitcase and placed her to the side. "Sure" she said to him in a more lighter tone now, rather pleased to see that she had persuaded him; Ali was not one to remain in such a uncanny state of feeling. She watched him open up his suitcase and just stare at it like if the clothes would magically pop out of it, she would let out a small sigh as she reached in and started pulling them out for him, folding them as she did so and making segregated piles with shirts here, and pants there and so forth.

Eventually, she would be done and look up to him, her look of sternness remained on her face but her attitude no longer tense. "Now just put them back in your dresser" she said to Zero, as she shifted her legs around to her other side while sitting on his bed, still watching him in his usual being.

Interesting Genius

User Image

Zero clapped his hand once and his shadow came in. "Help out..." The shadow looked at him, then to Alisha and sat next to her. "Will you, for once, help out? Urgh! I do not see how you're a reflection of me...smart a**..." Zero picked up the clothes that Alisha handed to him as his shadow wrapped around Alisha. "Tch!" A slight wave of jealousy ran through his veins, but he was never going to admit it. "Fine. Whatever."

After zero had out all the clothes up, he bowed to Alisha. "Finished..." It was quite a scene him bowing, but it was more of a joke that anything. His smile was also genuine. That was that. She wanted him there and there he would stay until she waved him away. "Do you have class? If not, you wanna take a ride? Well have to get my motorcycle though." Zero waited for her response. Was it too soon to ask that? Did he even bother asking if she liked motorcycles? He hadn't looked at her schedule all the way so he didn't remember. "Or would you like to find Nathan and let Lily have her revenge. Though I'm sure Arthur would rather spend time with her..."

It was quite a day. From waking up to an almost naked roommate, to now, he had a feeling that more would come. The day had just started after all.
User Image

After Zero left, Arthur made a crude joke about her possibly seeing him naked to feel even. She glared at him, her face red, once again. After a bit, Alisha too, excused herself, letting go of Lily's hand as she got up and exited the room. Lily was curious and followed. She watched Alisha go into Zero's room and a moment later Arthur came out of the same room, closing the door behind her.

He looked up and noticed Lily peeking around Alisha's doorway. They eyes met and they both blushed. He looked away first, staring at the ground. "S-Sorry. About...today. Everything...Sincerely."

Lily came out from behind the doorway. She too looked away shyly. She was nervous and her hand unconsciously began to fiddle with the hem of her shorts. "I-its okay. I guess these things are bound to happen when a boy and girl end up dorming together. We both have to be more careful so accidents like these don't happen again." She looked toward the closed door to Zero's room. "It could have been worse. At least you didn't end up sneaking into my room and cuddling next to me." She laughed, but Arthur did not join her. She glanced to him but he just stood staring at her, looking a bit shocked and red in the face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Arthur came out of Zero's room, he was surprised to see Lily watching from Alisha's doorway. He ended up apologizing again, this time much more composed than the first time. This time it sounded like a really apology. She accepted, much to his relief. Then she said something that utterly took him by surprise as e thought of it. A scenario where he would have accidentally snuck into her bed. It doesn't sound like something I would regret though, he said as he imagined it...but as soon as the thought crossed his mind, he gasped. What am I thinking!?

Lily laughed but Arthur couldn't join her. It wasn't much of a joke to him. He felt guilty for feeling this - but he welcomed the thought of accidentally cuddling up next to this girl.

Arthur's attention snapped back to reality when Lily stopped laughing and stared at him blankly. She locked a bit lost and uncomfortable, fidgetting and messing with the hem of her...short shorts... He gulped and brought his eyes back up to her eyes. "Uhm. Maybe we should leave. "Arthur nodded to Zero's room. "It seems they would like some privacy." He glanced at his watch. 9pm already. They had all missed their evening classes now. He sighed. "It's late, let's grab some dinner shall we?"

((OOC - My guilt is growing...))

Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Alisha carefully watched him as he slowly put away his clothes, though not without stating a few words from the shadow buddy of his that always seemed to contrast him and his way of thinking; typical day with Zero finally. It was amusing though to read the interaction between the two, almost like having a friend with you that would never leave your side, a deep part of Ali envied this. What amused her more was the fact that Zero felt the need to bow to her as if she was some queen, totally unnecessary but not a bad thing either. She chuckled.

Her smile remained adamantly on her face as his shadow decided it would be best to wrap itself around her own body, which of course she had no argument about, it was just his shadow after all and nothing more. Though her attention was grasped at the question bestowed to her, yet she looked towards the door in the direction of the two as they were still outside in the main living area. "I don't mind what we do really, though they are still there out in the living room, not really close together though" she replied, as her attention drifted back up towards the staring Zero whom was still discontented with his shadow being on and around Alisha.

Interesting Genius

User Image

Zero thought about it. "Hm..." He took Alisha's hand and led her to the living room. Zero looked at his shadow still enjoying being near Alisha and pointed to the 2 others with his head, who seemed a bit anxious. The shadow understood quickly what zero was thinking of.

His shadow whirled around. "He's a bit playful today..." Zero warned. The shadow made a bigger ring that surrounded Arthur and Lily forcing them to move closer to each other until their bodies were touching. Zero snickered. "Revenge..." He said under his breath. "Wow...seems like you two have kissed and made up..." His shadow gave one more pull and the two were hugging. Arthur gulped. There was something that he didn't want Lily to feel...yet...

Zero couldn't help but laugh. He never laughed. Ever. Ever... He finally let go of Alisha's hand and said ", shall we go and eat lunch? Unless you two want some privacy that is?"

(Ooc: gonna post one more thing after this, but keep posting.)

Interesting Genius

Nathan...

Nathan walked through the halls waiting for something to happen. But nothing ever happened to him. He looked at all the girls and they all seemed to be taken so early in the year. Even zero, who was a total anti-social psycho was with the 'psychic' (ooc: as he says). Also, the girl lily, whom he though he had a shot with was nowhere in sigh. "That's it!" With a new determination he stomped I to his room. "If no one will date me...I'll just have to force them...mushahahahaha!!!" Nathan sat on his desk drawing up plans. "First...Lily...then that hot psychic girl. I'm gonna have them no matter what zero says...I'll take them for myself." Nathan sweated not knowing that Arthur was also in the mix.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff