Welcome to Gaia! ::

Touzokuou had shrugged and waited until he could hear running water before he went back to the kitchen to see about Bakura. To his utter surprise, the spirit had actually cleaned. Not very much, certainly not as much as Ryou would have had he been the one cleaning, but some of the dishes had been put away and he had at least rinsed off his own plate. But the moment of surprise was somewhat diminished because Touzokuou found Bakura leaning against the wall, a lit cigarette between his fingers. "You know you aren't supposed to be doing that in here." He scolded, deciding to spare the household an argument and just finished washing the dishes up himself. He would wait for Ryou to get out before rinsing, he decided.

"I could care less." Bakura declared, taking a drag off his cigarette and exhaling slowly. He smirked at the irritated look on the thief's face. "Don't like the smell? It must be an acquired taste." He flicked the butt into the dish water and leaned in to examine the thief's face at a much too close proximity. "You've been acting odd. Why so nicey-nice?" Touzokuou grumbled under his breath and shoved him away with enough force to make him hit the wall.
As soon as Ryou had finished in the shower he stepped out to dry off quickly. He shut off the running water and proceeded to pull his pajamas on before attempting to ring out his hair. He liked his long hair, but it took so long to dry. He draped his towel over his shoulders to keep from getting wet. He walked out and heard a commotion fromt he kitchen," What's going on out here?" Ryou asked, seeing the end result of the shove,"..What's that smell? Did you burn something again, Bakura?"
Bakura seemed to be in a darker mood and glared steadily at Touzokuou before seeming to even be aware of Ryou entering. He pushed himself off the wall and looked irritated. "Who said it was me? I hardly burn anything anymore." Even if it was only because he never tried to cook anything anymore. "Ask the thief about the first thing. He's being difficult." Touzokuou turned towards the other spirit and swung at him, but Bakura ducked and avoided the blow. But he failed to dodge the second punch, which connected with his abdomen and left him doubled up, coughing. You're going to hit me? You? You're nothing but a pawn. I hardly need you. Keep trying my patience, thief, and I'll make sure you regret it.” Touzokuou said nothing; his eyes were shaded, as though a door had slammed shut behind them, but his posture remained tense, prepared to attack again.
"Well...That's because you are the ONLY one who's ever burned anything. So naturally the blame falls to you." Ryou told him with a light shrug. Ryou's forehead creased as he frowned at the statement. Usually it wasn't the theif who instigated things, it was almost always Bakura who did the initial fighting. Ryou's eyes widened as Touzokuou swung at Bakura, and landed a hit. He saw the look in the Egyptian's eyes and moved between them,"Stop it!!"He cried." Bakura, you'd better watch your mouth!! And Touzokuou...Don't hit him anymore! I know we ALL want to take a swing at him but you shouldn't do it! Now apologize to each other and then separate!"
Touzokuou let out a huff, unclenched and clenched his fist, then crossed his arms over his chest stubbornly. His angry look had faded, settling to an expression of irritation instead. "You're not going to get ME to apologize." He grumbled, before shouldering past the two in order to get out of the kitchen. He quickly returned to his and Bakura's shared bedroom, where he hesitated. He really didn't want to have to spend a night in the same room as the other spirit, but what else could he do? There was the couch, he supposed, or Ryou's room. But neither option appealed to him. He stormed to the closet, pulled out a long-sleeved shirt, and tugged it over his head as he shut the closet door with force.

Bakura rubbed at his stomach as the thief left and let out a small groan. Why was it that he forgot just how physically strong the other spirit was? Especially at the worst times? He leaned against a cabinet, arching his eyebrows and looking to Ryou when a loud slamming sound could be heard from the room Touzokuou vanished into. "I'm not apologizing either." He stated coolly, still massaging his aching abdomen.
"What? Why not?" Ryou asked as the Thief walked out. He sighed a bit and looked over at Bakura. Ryou winced a bit as he heard the door slam and shook his head."...What on Earth happened between you two?" Ryou asked Bakura," This is bad..even for you two." He knelt down beside Bakura a moved his hands away from his stomach," Let me see." Ryou said in a semi-stern voice. "You seem to be in pain, I can probably help it."
Bakura rolled his eyes and considered being difficult, but decided against it, just because Ryou would still probably nag him. He lifted his shirt up to examine the damage, but he knew it wasn't going to be very severe. The thief must have been holding back; Bakura had little doubt that if Touzokuou was fully motivated he could beat him senseless, effortlessly. "I think there's just going to be a bruise." He commented, swallowing down the feeling of puking. "The thief is just being annoying. I must have been pushing his buttons a little too hard lately. Either I'm getting close to something really sensitive or he's just on the edge of snapping."
Ryou looked at the stomach of the spirit."It doesn't look so bad, but yeah, it probably will bruise, Bakura." Ryou frowned as he watched Bakura. He had a feeling that the spirit was downplaying the pain he was in. "Well, that wouldn't have happened if you weren't so mean to people. You need to stop pushing his buttons. It may be best if you sleep int he same room as him tonight to let him cool off."
"Ah, what wonderful advice, I never would have thought of it on my own." Bakura remarked sarcastically, trying to swat Ryou away from him. "How about you share your bed with him, then? Then he can cool off away from me and you--" He broke off mid-sentence and frowned slightly as the form of Touzokuou appeared in the doorway. The thief had gotten dressed the rest of the way, it seemed, and was currently pulling on a red zippered jacket. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Out." Touzokuou replied gruffly, avoiding looking at either of them. He honestly didn't know what was wrong with him, why he had lashed out at Bakura. Well, he always wanted to hit Bakura, that wasn't much of a surprise. Maybe he was just going stir-crazy. Being inside this apartment most of the day certainly wasn't doing any good for his health. He needed to get out. "A walk." His hands were mindlessly roaming through his pockets, and he frowned slightly, before asking, "Where's my knife?"
Ryou rolled his eyes,"No need to be so snippy. I was just trying to help you." Ryou told him, crossing his arms over his chest. "And I..?"He turned to face the thief as he stood there."Okay..."Ryou told him with a soft nod. "Knife? I have no idea." Ryou told him. Well, actually he did know, but he wasn't going to tell him where he had hidden it. It didn't trust those two alone together, let alone together with knives.
Touzokuou's eyes narrowed and for a brief second Bakura was reminded of something, someone else, though he couldn't name it. He had seen the same sort of flash when he had been hit, though he hadn't noticed it too much then on account of, well, being hit. But the thief turned away before Bakura had a chance to put a name, an emotion, with the familiar look. The Egyptian grumbled something under his breath, too low to hear but most likely in his native language, and then strode to the apartment door and slipped outside. Bakura braced himself for it to slam, but it only closed with a soft click. "Hmph." He finally huffed after a moment, straightening himself up. "Well, if that's all the excitement for today, I think I'll go to bed."
Ryou nodded at Bakura." Okay. Try and actually get up for breakfast tomorrow. You're coming with me to go grocery shopping, so you won't be able to eat whenever you want tomorrow." Ryou told him. He sighed and finished up with the dishes. He went to his room and grabbed his book. He sat out front and read his book as he waited for the Egyptian to walk back to the house.
Near two hours had passed before Touzokuou returned. He paused briefly outside the apartment complex to flip through a wallet that was most certainly not his, pocket what he found useful, and then toss it in the outside garbage can. He then made his way to Ryou's apartment's door, briefly worried that he didn't remember the number. But soon he had arrived and pushed open the front door, looking somewhat surprised to find that Ryou had waited for him, but said nothing as he removed his shoes, though not really seeing the point.
Ryou had nodded off in his chair as he waited for the thief to return home. He heard the door close and it woke him up with a jolt. He got to his feet and walked to him."Oh, welcome back."He said with a smile. "I think it may be best if you stay with me tonight..If you don't mind that is. Bakura's been asleep for a couple hours.."Ryou told him softly."Unless, you aren't ready for bed..That's fine too."
For a few moments the thief looked blank, as he processed what Ryou was saying. Stay with him for the night? What did they think he was, a rabid dog who would go off at nothing? He was rather irked with Bakura still and didn't want to share the room tonight. The alternative to Ryou's offer was the couch, and he stayed on it enough during the day that it was going to start getting Touzokuou-shaped indents in it soon. So, in response to the host, he shrugged and unzipped his jacket. "I don't mind."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff