Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Poster

"We did have a run in with the Cybermen, although it did not work out all that well." The Doctor said, frowning slightly. "I'm still looking for some lead's."

"Well, that's interesting. But, I hope you can take some time out to help us. There is something...odd going on in London that we cant quite put our finger on." Vastra picked up a cup of tea and moved her veil aside to take a small sip. "Unless your new companion isnt into all that saving the universe buissness."

Shy Browser

11,900 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Citizen 200
"To be honest I am into saving the universe, just in writing . In my universe stories are what keeps us going and the ones of the Doctor are what keep me going." Lindsey said in a determined voice and wondered what was happening here.

Jenny could see that Miss Marcus was determined to help and had a feeling this newcomer could help them." I think she might be able to give us a fresh perspective on this." She said and had a feeling they would finally get this case solved.

Shy Poster

((AAAHHH I"VE BEEN SO BUSY SINCE SCHOOL LET OUT SORRY FOR LACK OF REPLIES. I hope you had a good holiday though!))

"Perhaps she can." Vastra set her cup down and took another good look at Lindsey. She appreared strong, and to have a good head on her shoulders. Although that didnt make Vastra comfortable enough to lift her veil just yet. "What did you mean by stories about the Doctor exactly?"

"Basically in her universe I'm a show on the television, she knows almost everything about me. It's cool, but a bit unnerving at times. No offence Lindsey." He flashed a apologetic look at the girl. It was a bit odd to have rher know so much about him, he couldnt help but wonder just hw much she knew at times. "So, what is it you need help with? Is it more talking snow?"

((Do you know what exactly is going on? All I know is the people were acting weird))

Shy Browser

11,900 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Citizen 200
( I did! It was that an alien was collecting people, but leaving dolls in their place. )

" Thankfully no but there have been disappearances happening around London. Usually all that is found is a doll that looks exactly like the person who has gone missing. " Jenny said. " Inspector Stroud says this has been happening over the last few months but according to him the disappearances are increasing. " She said.

" None taken. " Lindsey said and thought about what Jenny had said. " How life like are these dolls?" She asked.

Shy Poster

"Too lifelike" Vastra said hastely to the girls question. She had seen a few of these dolls for herself, and they were quite unsettling, even to her. "We would very much like your help to look into this Doctor."

"Dolls? If they're so lifelike then how do you know they're dolls?" He started trying to think of some explantion to the problem, but nothing came to mind other than an enthusiastic doll maker going a bit overboard. "Can you show one to us? If you dont mind Lindsey, I'd like to look into this"

Shy Browser

11,900 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Citizen 200
Jenny nodded and went to get the one they had. She hoped The Doctor could figure out who was doing this and didn't want any other family to suffer.

" I don't mind at all. " Lindsey said and was internally excited to be helping with this case. Though she did hope she wasn't going to be used as bait but she had a feeling she wouldn't be.

Shy Poster

"They are rather...disturbing..." Vastra said as she watched her wife leave to retrieve the doll.

"How disturbing?" The Doctor asked.

"This isnt your average porcelain doll." She replied.

Shy Browser

11,900 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Citizen 200
( sorry about taking so long. I moved and recently have been very very sick. )

" They look way too real. " Lindsey said and shuddered. " Even in my time , dolls don't look like this. But there are humans that try to look like dolls. " She added.

" Why would people want to do that?" Jenny asked thinking that was odd and had a disturbing thought. " What if the dolls are really humans ?"

Shy Poster

(It's no problem. We have all been dealing with life stuff)

The dolls were in fact disturbing, The Doctor grimaced as he looked upon it. "They could be real, although that would be unlikely...I would hope they are fake." The Doctor poked the skin of the doll, and it felt like real skin under his own.

"We have considered dissecting one, they dont appear to be living. there wouldn't be any harm in that, would there?"

"I suppose not..." The Doctor said. "Do they bleed, have you tested that?"

Shy Browser

11,900 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Citizen 200
" We haven't. But we haven't ruled out yet if the dolls are still living. " Jenny said and wasn't sure if Lindsey had any suggestions to offer.

" Doctor would scanning the doll be an option? Or maybe an X-ray? " Lindsey suggested since she knew X Rays were invented in the Victorian era. Though she didn't remeber what year.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff